<<<<<The Federer Express Cheering Thread>>>>> HOPP ROGI! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

<<<<<The Federer Express Cheering Thread>>>>> HOPP ROGI!

Raquel
12-17-2003, 06:18 PM
Good Luck Roger!! :) :worship: :D

Wojtek
12-17-2003, 07:09 PM
Good luck Roger

Doris Loeffel
12-19-2003, 05:29 PM
Yeap good luck Roger!!

Fedex
12-24-2003, 02:53 AM
Come On!! I know you can win this, even if you dont have a coach yet! Hope Pandy's in his draw ;)

Dirk
12-24-2003, 12:05 PM
They will be at the very top and bottom. I am looking forward to the draw. Roger more than anyone can win the title with no matter who is in his way. I just hope being coachless doesn't hurt him. Oh Hey tomorrow he is suppose to announce who his new coach is....if he has one. :aplot:

ytben
12-31-2003, 11:09 PM
Good luck Rogi!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Tingu
01-02-2004, 04:58 AM
Good Luck Roger :banana: banana: banana:

rogicomel
01-02-2004, 05:14 AM
Gooooooo Ninja! Show your magic in AO! U know you can win if u want 2!

yanchr
01-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Good luck Roger!
You can do everything if you want, even without a coach, I believe. Get a good start for your new season!

rogicomel
01-10-2004, 03:22 AM
Learnt that Rogi's going to play in doubles as well. Good luck for both singles and doubles!

lsy
01-12-2004, 01:44 PM
Just play your best and have a great start for the year!

RealityRyan
01-14-2004, 04:29 PM
Roger will fall in straight sets to Roddick in the Semi's....but, good luck to Rodger, you will need it to get by Paradorn..haha :devil:

jtipson
01-14-2004, 06:31 PM
Roger will fall in straight sets to Roddick in the Semi's....but, good luck to Rodger, you will need it to get by Paradorn..haha :devil:

That's actually not possible since Roddick and Federer can only meet in the final.

Why do you think Roger would have a problem with Paradorn? They've only played once, three years ago, and Roger won. Personally I think Lleyton Hewitt would be a lot bigger challenge in the 4th round (but I'm hoping he might be in the top half of the draw!).

Dirk
01-14-2004, 07:07 PM
This guy is as bias towards Andy big time. Yes Roger will need to step it up and stay with it towards Hewitt. Reality Ryan needs a new name. Prehaps Bullshit Brian would work better.

lsy
01-14-2004, 07:15 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:...Dirk

Sorry Ryan, really not laughing at you but after reading previous posts from Dirk, just sort of know how he express himself and I just can't help bursting in laughter with this...

Anyway thanks for this thread, I had gotten some interesting analysis from "other" posters but yours are really quite "refreshing" too ;)

lsy
01-14-2004, 07:17 PM
oh I mean the "roddick domination" thread, not this :)

RealityRyan
01-15-2004, 02:11 PM
That's actually not possible since Roddick and Federer can only meet in the final.

Why do you think Roger would have a problem with Paradorn? They've only played once, three years ago, and Roger won. Personally I think Lleyton Hewitt would be a lot bigger challenge in the 4th round (but I'm hoping he might be in the top half of the draw!).

You are right, I forgot that Roger dodger was number 2. 1 and 2 can only play in the final. I concede that. Why would Roger loose to Paradorn? I will tell you why....cuz Srichaphan is cool as hell. Any body see this guy? He bows to the crowd, he got the coolest hair, besides a phenomenal all court game. No way Fed can compete with that.... :haha:

RealityRyan
01-15-2004, 02:18 PM
This guy is as bias towards Andy big time. Yes Roger will need to step it up and stay with it towards Hewitt. Reality Ryan needs a new name. Prehaps Bullshit Brian would work better.

Yes and maybe you could be "Dick" or "Dirt"....or sumtin...I wouldn't waste your time knocking me. I would try to argue my points. That's right you know I will beat you down when you do... :smash: It obvious that you don't like Roddick. That's fine but, right now....he's the best player in the world. That guy you like is only the runner up...

jtipson
01-15-2004, 02:44 PM
You are right, I forgot that Roger dodger was number 2. 1 and 2 can only play in the final. I concede that. Why would Roger loose to Paradorn? I will tell you why....cuz Srichaphan is cool as hell. Any body see this guy? He bows to the crowd, he got the coolest hair, besides a phenomenal all court game. No way Fed can compete with that.... :haha:

(To answer the question, yes, actually I saw Paradorn get his ass kicked in Madrid by Juan Carlos.)

Guess I made the mistake of taking you seriously. Pity you throw in things like that, because you have been quite a breath of fresh (albeit hot) air over the last couple of days.

Still the AO will be fun with you around, Ryan!

yanchr
01-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Ryan, why are you here in a Federer-cheering thread? You are here to provoke intentionally? Get out! You really pissed me off!!!

RealityRyan
01-15-2004, 03:17 PM
Ryan, why are you here in a Federer-cheering thread? You are here to provoke intentionally? Get out! You really pissed me off!!!

No, alright, go Federer, wooo hoo....

RealityRyan
01-15-2004, 03:26 PM
(To answer the question, yes, actually I saw Paradorn get his ass kicked in Madrid by Juan Carlos.)

Guess I made the mistake of taking you seriously. Pity you throw in things like that, because you have been quite a breath of fresh (albeit hot) air over the last couple of days.

Still the AO will be fun with you around, Ryan!

Yea, I was just messing around. I really do like Paradorn and if there is any other player I want to see do well, it's him. It would be a good match though, Federer played James Blake and that was a surprisingly close match in the US OPEN. James and Pdiddy (Paradorn) have similar types of games. I would give PDiddy a shot against Fed. Really the player I think that has the greatest chance of beating Roger Dodger at the AO, besides David Nalbandian (who I think is out), is Andre Agassi. With Andre's consistent baseline style, up against Federer's all court pralice, I think Andre could beat Fed even though he lost at the end of the year. Federer really has to come out and beat Agassi's game. Agassi's game is so consistent that even when he comes out and plays poorly(not to often), his shots still are'nt that off(doesn't give up many free points). Federer has a tendency to not focus and go through mental lapses while playing, Andre will eat that up...

Fedex
01-15-2004, 03:29 PM
I agree Dirk. Bullshit brian works perfectly :)

RealityRyan
01-15-2004, 03:33 PM

Well you are the only one BSing. Get your facts straight before you post stuff! You might not agree with my points but atleast my facts are correct! :eek:

jtipson
01-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Yea, I was just messing around. I really do like Paradorn and if there is any other player I want to see do well, it's him. It would be a good match though, Federer played James Blake and that was a suprisingly close match in the US OPEN. James and PDiddy(Paradorn) have the same type of games. I would give PDiddy a shot against Fed. Really the player I think that has the greatest chance of beating Roger Dodger, besides David Nalbandian, is Andre Agassi. With Andre's consistant baseline style, up against Federer's all court pralice, I think Andre could beat Fed even though he lost at the end of the year. Federer really has to come out and beat Agassi's game. Agassi's game is so consistant that even when he comes out and plays poorly, his shots still are'nt that off.

Certainly agree that Agassi could beat him in Australia (and easily, if Roger's performance last night is anything to go by), although if they are both playing at their best I wouldn't want to be placing any bets.

Not sure about James Blake; unfortunately I didn't see their US Open match, but from the stats, I would say Roger wasted a terrible amount of bp opportunities, so it *should* have been much shorter.

RealityRyan
01-15-2004, 03:36 PM

Oh yea, bla bla, Roddick never beat Federer. What makes you think this will be any different. It sucks being wrong...doesn't it...you are the one full of shit!!

ytben
01-15-2004, 11:52 PM
Certainly agree that Agassi could beat him in Australia (and easily, if Roger's performance last night is anything to go by), although if they are both playing at their best I wouldn't want to be placing any bets.

Not sure about James Blake; unfortunately I didn't see their US Open match, but from the stats, I would say Roger wasted a terrible amount of bp opportunities, so it *should* have been much shorter.

I watched USO Blake match, even though the second set is a tiebreak, Rogi is always in control of that match. Well, Agassi could beat any guys so no news there. I just wish for Rogi to play well, don't care if he win/lose (trying not to jinx).

Fedex
01-16-2004, 05:01 AM
I'm Full of shit??? I'm sorry but, cant you live in reality for just once??? :confused: Clearly not. I certainly hope that Federer plays roddick a bunch this year, & destroys him, just so you may shut up about andy for once!! I'm afraid you are always wrong, my friend!! As for names how about "Has his head so far up Andy's ass to see any truth in what anyone whos not a roddick fan, says" :p

RealityRyan
01-16-2004, 01:38 PM
I'm Full of shit??? I'm sorry but, cant you live in reality for just once??? :confused: Clearly not. I certainly hope that Federer plays roddick a bunch this year, & destroys him, just so you may shut up about andy for once!! I'm afraid you are always wrong, my friend!! As for names how about "Has his head so far up Andy's ass to see any truth in what anyone whos not a roddick fan, says" :p

Hey Fed relax buddy, you know that Andy is ranked number 1 and your guy isn't right? Do you also know that your boy go dominated by Agassi two nights ago? (6-2, 6-4) Meanwhile, the so called bad player "Andy Roddick" is in the semis, hmmmmm......getting our facts mixed up are we, bud?

I can't wait for the a Fed vs. Rod match...

Fedex
01-16-2004, 03:35 PM
Ohhhh you know you wouldent want a Fed match!!! You know deep down that you wouldent want to See Fed vs. Andy!! Soooo does #1 mean EVERYTHING!!!! God only an idiot would think so!!! You'd be crying youre eyes out after Andy lost to Fed yet again!! Like i said youre so biased toward the guy you fail to see any truth in what others said even when you are 100% WRONG!! Please stop, youre giving Andy fans a bad name!! They can atleast come up with facts(correct ones), and know that Andy has trouble with Federer & arent afraid to admit it. I'm sorry but my Fed is miles ahead of your Andy, but you cant admit ANYTHING thats true ;)

RealityRyan
01-16-2004, 03:55 PM
Ohhhh you know you wouldent want a Fed match!!! You know deep down that you wouldent want to See Fed vs. Andy!! Soooo does #1 mean EVERYTHING!!!! God only an idiot would think so!!! You'd be crying youre eyes out after Andy lost to Fed yet again!! Like i said youre so biased toward the guy you fail to see any truth in what others said even when you are 100% WRONG!! Please stop, youre giving Andy fans a bad name!! They can atleast come up with facts(correct ones), and know that Andy has trouble with Federer & arent afraid to admit it. I'm sorry but my Fed is miles ahead of your Andy, but you cant admit ANYTHING thats true ;)

Why don't you look at what I said. Recap, flashback to a couple days ago, "Federer is the most talented player on the ATP tour", I know that. You know that. All the players know that.I told you he has to play his "A" game to beat Roddick. He needs to get out of that daze he is in. You know he has a focus problem.

Well the Roddick will face Fed sooner than you think. With Roddick's loss to DN, he will face Federer saturday....then you can tell how much Roddick sucks if he looses...

RealityRyan
01-16-2004, 06:09 PM
Neither player will "suck" if they lose. :rolleyes:

Fedex already stated that Roddick sucks...I was just saying he has no reason..

Fedex
01-17-2004, 12:08 AM
Where did i ever say that can you tell me??? Ive never posted those words before. Federer clearly DOSNT have to be at his best to beat Roddick. Actually, we have yet to see the best of Federer. In the Montreal Match he was playing around 30% of his current best, and he almost won it!! It is Roddick who has to play his "A Game" for Andy to stand a chance. ;)

shaoyu
01-17-2004, 08:38 AM
Roger draws Alex Bogomolov - Harkleroad's fiancee in the first round. Let's put this Roger-Andy discussion away a little bit and concentrate on the first few rounds. Andy is on Monday morning and Roger is showing on Tuesday. Andy's match should be on Sunday evening's ESPN. We'll see whether Andy can dismiss Gonzalez with ease.

shaoyu
01-17-2004, 08:49 AM
There is an interesting piece on ESPN at
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/aus04/news/story?id=1710524
I think the author is right that men's field is now with so much depth that anyone can be dangerous - we want to be following every round to cheer for our favorites!

RealityRyan
01-17-2004, 05:46 PM
Where did i ever say that can you tell me??? Ive never posted those words before. Federer clearly DOSNT have to be at his best to beat Roddick. Actually, we have yet to see the best of Federer. In the Montreal Match he was playing around 30% of his current best, and he almost won it!! It is Roddick who has to play his "A Game" for Andy to stand a chance. ;)

Agreed..but I think A-Rod can more consistantly play his "A"...

Fedex
01-17-2004, 09:06 PM
Maybe..... Only time will tell.

RealityRyan
01-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Once again...we again we have an accord!

Iza
01-17-2004, 09:18 PM
stop fighting y'all ppl. i don't like andy either but i don't like fighting with other cos of that.

Iza
01-17-2004, 09:20 PM
GO ROGI!!!!!!! :woohoo:

RealityRyan
01-17-2004, 09:25 PM
stop fighting y'all ppl. i don't like andy either but i don't like fighting with other cos of that.

Read the posts, we were coming to an aggrement...

yanchr
01-18-2004, 04:25 PM
Read the posts, we were coming to an aggrement...

That's good.

Back to the point. 2 days to go.

Go Roger!

rogicomel
01-19-2004, 07:49 AM
Yeah! Go Rogi!!!!

Dirk
01-19-2004, 02:04 PM
I see Bullshit Brian is still at it. :rolls:

Let's see how Roger starts off today. I wish people would stop this Federer/Roddick fighting. Andy competes a bit better and Roger has the best game. Things could change in the future but for now that is the summary.

star
01-19-2004, 02:38 PM
I see Bullshit Brian is still at it. :rolls:

Let's see how Roger starts off today. I wish people would stop this Federer/Roddick fighting. Andy competes a bit better and Roger has the best game. Things could change in the future but for now that is the summary.

I agree that Roger has the better game in terms of shots and skills. And we will see what we will see during the coming years how well each of them performs. There's really no point arguing because the results on the court are all that counts.

WyverN
01-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Ryan are you:

a) 8 years old
b) posting from a mental institution
c) decided to follow tennis when you found this forum
d) all of the above

and don't tell me to reply to your "points" because you havent made any ever since you arrived here

Your arrival has managed to drop the iq level of MTF to a new low after its encouraging rise due to Hitler's departure

RealityRyan
01-19-2004, 03:19 PM
Ryan are you:

a) 8 years old
b) posting from a mental institution
c) decided to follow tennis when you found this forum
d) all of the above

and don't tell me to reply to your "points" because you havent made any ever since you arrived here

Your arrival has managed to drop the iq level of MTF to a new low after its encouraging rise due to Hitler's departure

Again, you must not understand. Make some points or shut up! The other people in here that want to attack me atleast make points...you can't make any. It is you that hasn't made points. So, why don't you go watch some tv now and please for god sakes stay off the computer and this message board....unless you wanna make some points...

RealityRyan
01-19-2004, 03:23 PM
I see Bullshit Brian is still at it. :eek:

Yea, I see dick is still being a dick...

Andy competes better and Roger has the best game, is correct. Too bad we said that like 2 or three pages ago in this thread. Too bad I said that in my thread about Roddick dominating on the opening page. I see how it works when you say it's not Bullshit..

lsy
01-20-2004, 02:18 AM
Well done Roger for the first match!!!

Tingu
01-20-2004, 03:05 AM
Yeh i think he played really well

RogiFan88
01-20-2004, 03:48 AM
:) Great start to the slam, Rogi! Just keep up that efficiency!! Wish we got to see him...

yanchr
01-20-2004, 04:35 AM
A good start Roger! Keep it up!

Dirk
01-20-2004, 04:38 AM
Bullshit Brian is the one who keeps harping on the issue. As far as Roger's consistency goes. He won the most matches in 03 and the most titles. Sounds pretty consistent to me. :bounce: If Andy and Roger do meet in the Oz final I would favor Andy because of the surface. However I doubt either will make it this year. I can't see Andre not making the final.

WyverN
01-20-2004, 04:58 AM
Where did Hitler disappear to? :scratch:

I think he has gone on holidays to watch AO live, I can recall him mentioning that in some thread

Doris Loeffel
01-20-2004, 11:59 AM
Well done Roger!! A slow start but then you showed "your" game!!
Keep it up!!
Good luck against Jeff!!

RealityRyan
01-20-2004, 07:42 PM
Bullshit Brian is the one who keeps harping on the issue. As far as Roger's consistency goes. He won the most matches in 03 and the most titles. Sounds pretty consistent to me. :bounce: If Andy and Roger do meet in the Oz final I would favor Andy because of the surface. However I doubt either will make it this year. I can't see Andre not making the final.

As far as consistancy goes. He can win match yes. While he is in matches, he gets is a daze sometimes. He can't win matches against the best like that...whereas I feel Roddick does'nt loose focus as much as Fed does...

Dirk wow, your not being a Dick. You actually said something logical and not Federer bias. My respect meter for you is rising slightly...

Again, I agree with you..Agassi is my favorite to win...

rogicomel
01-21-2004, 05:51 AM
Well done Rogi for winning the first round match and answering those critics for splitting with Peter! Just keep up your good forms for the upcoming matches.

Doris Loeffel
01-21-2004, 09:51 AM
All right Roger and Yves lost their doubles. I'll take it as a good omen for the singles ;)

Keep going Roger good luck against Jeff!!

WyverN
01-21-2004, 11:30 AM
As far as consistancy goes. He can win match yes. While he is in matches, he gets is a daze sometimes. He can't win matches against the best like that...whereas I feel Roddick does'nt loose focus as much as Fed does...

Again, I agree with you..Agassi is my favorite to win...

Fed doesn't tend to lose focus against the top players, it is usually in smaller matches where he is heavily favoured to win that he chokes.

I am fairly certain Andre wont win a slam again

RealityRyan
01-21-2004, 02:49 PM
Fed doesn't tend to lose focus against the top players, it is usually in smaller matches where he is heavily favoured to win that he chokes.

I am fairly certain Andre wont win a slam again

mmhhkkk...this is Andre's surface...remember that..this court is great for Andre's game..

Fed looks good though..

undomiele
01-21-2004, 03:11 PM
Why are we talking about Roddick in a Federer thread?!?!? :eek: God, isn't the Andy forum enough for you guys???? :( sheesh

Anyway I wanted to know from the Fed fans if Roger always dabbled in doubles?? I never follow doubles so I have no idea.

jtipson
01-21-2004, 04:33 PM
I don't think he plays doubles as much as he used to. But he does have 6 doubles titles, and 2 of them were last year (Vienna with Allegro and Miami with Mirnyi).

Mrs. B
01-22-2004, 08:34 AM
Good win over Morrison. Well done, Rogz! :bounce:

Glad to hear you letting out a yelp or two when you miss shots...;)

Did anyone see that shot at set point, 1st set? what an angle!

Fedex
01-22-2004, 01:28 PM
Unfortunatly, no. After the 1st few games, they stopped coverage of his match & went over to Hewitt's :( I didnt get to see Roger play again till the last 2 games of the match! :mad:

Fedex
01-22-2004, 01:29 PM
His stats were still great. Winners, solid at net. He did get outaced though! :eek: That dosnt happen too often even with the biggest servers!

ytben
01-22-2004, 09:06 PM
Hi Fedex, ESPN showed the whole first set before they switched to Hewitt :confused:. I agree Mrs. B, what a crazy angle on that backhand volley smash :worship:

shaoyu
01-22-2004, 09:58 PM
And it was so fast I had to rewind my VCR to replay it before I could figure it out where it went :)

RogiFan88
01-22-2004, 10:00 PM
Good win over Morrison. Well done, Rogz! :bounce:

Glad to hear you letting out a yelp or two when you miss shots...;)

Did anyone see that shot at set point, 1st set? what an angle!

Sure did, Mrs. B.! WOW! He played a few more WOW shots as well... of course it w help if they showed his entire match but since the Amer was losing, they decided to switch to Hewitt vs. Kucera [ho hum... falling asleep here... ]...

Do you think Rogi is up to his next matches? Reid? Hewitt or Nadal? etc.

I think he may be motivated by #1 but also by Pat Trash's crappy comments... who knows?

ytben
01-22-2004, 10:16 PM
Rogi sounds confident in his interview, so I don't see Reid, Hewiit/Nadal(sorry Rafa) beating him. David is another story though. Rogi will need to play really well to defeat him. David seems to be in superb form.

Mrs. B
01-23-2004, 08:11 AM
agree, David is tough. Huge presence on the court.

Pat Trash's comments should motivate Roger even more to play his best, the way Matress Mac treated him in Houston. Show 'em Rogz!!!

mrpenguin
01-23-2004, 01:17 PM
Couldn't believe that brat Mattress-Mac in Houston!

hope that guys dies in his bed watching roger win the open

Doris Loeffel
01-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Well keep going Roger!!
Good luck agaist Reid!!
Get used to this special Aussie atmosphere - you might use it in the next match too!!

Gooo Roger gooo

RogiFan88
01-23-2004, 05:15 PM
:D HOPP ROGI!!

Take Reid in 3 and don't let those rowdy Aussie Fanatics bother you, as Doris said...

;)

yanchr
01-24-2004, 02:07 AM
Poor Reid
Roger was killing the Aussie :eek:
Now who's the next :wavey:

Raquel
01-24-2004, 03:26 AM
:eek: Roger played so well :worship:

Good luck Roger :bounce: :kiss:

Fedex
01-24-2004, 07:11 AM
Hopefully Roger will slaughter another Aussie :p . Fed has been playing great, which i am very pleased to see. He's been solid at the net, hitting winners off of both sides, & is keeping his error ratio down.

Mrs. B
01-24-2004, 09:12 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Doris Loeffel
01-25-2004, 07:05 PM
Well unfortunately I won't be able to see Roger vs. Lleyton and maybe not even be able to follow the sb...

... but my thought and my cheering for sure will be with him from 09.30 h on tomorrow morning!!

Gooo Roger gooo!!
You can do it!!
Just go for it!!

Allleezzz Roger!!

ytben
01-25-2004, 08:01 PM
Doris, must take a lot of will power to go to work today ;)

Goooo Rogiiiiiiii, you can do it!

Mrs. B
01-26-2004, 11:16 AM
Congrats Roger! Didn't expect you to give Lleyton a bagel though on Aussie Day.

:banana:

yanchr
01-26-2004, 11:24 AM
Roger :worship: :bounce: :bigclap: :woohoo:

Now take Nalbandian pls!

fleemke²
01-26-2004, 02:19 PM
GREAT MATCH Roger :bounce:

RogiFan88
01-26-2004, 04:32 PM
:worship: Woo hoo Rogi beating that nemesis in Oz on Oz Day!! Now for the next bigger test: NALBY!

Keep it up, babe!!

Yay for Juanqui too btw!

;)

Doris Loeffel
01-26-2004, 06:17 PM
Good luck Roger!! You can beat Nalby again just do it!!

Hope that win over Lleyton will have the same confidence boost on you than the win over AA in the first round in Houston had!!
Keep going Roger!!

Lisbeth
01-26-2004, 10:57 PM
Hello Roger fans,

Even though I am a big Roger fan, I've stayed away from this thread because I knew that, this being the Aussie Open, I would have to have a slight preference for the Aussie in the 4th round.

But now I am 100% cheering for Roger to win this tournament - and grab that #1 while he is at it!

I really enjoyed the Hewitt-Roger match, I think the competition offered by Hewitt brought out some real vintage Roger play and I don't think anyone is better than Roger at his best.

Good luck against Nalbandian, I also like Nalbandian but I like Roger more!

PS can someone please tell me, which of the Swiss lanaguages does Roger speak as his first language, and how do you say "Go Roger" in it? Thanks, I want to put it in my sig.

SaFed2005
01-27-2004, 12:29 AM
Yes Nalbandian is great but I like Federe more... And I think he's is the best player when he is playing his best... When he is hot he's unstoppable...

rogicomel
01-27-2004, 01:03 AM
Well done Rogi!!!! And now for Nalbandian. You beat him once, surely you can beat him again!!!

RogiFan88
01-27-2004, 02:07 AM
Hello Roger fans,

Even though I am a big Roger fan, I've stayed away from this thread because I knew that, this being the Aussie Open, I would have to have a slight preference for the Aussie in the 4th round.

But now I am 100% cheering for Roger to win this tournament - and grab that #1 while he is at it!

I really enjoyed the Hewitt-Roger match, I think the competition offered by Hewitt brought out some real vintage Roger play and I don't think anyone is better than Roger at his best.

Good luck against Nalbandian, I also like Nalbandian but I like Roger more!

PS can someone please tell me, which of the Swiss lanaguages does Roger speak as his first language, and how do you say "Go Roger" in it? Thanks, I want to put it in my sig.

Hi!

I hope Kim wins this slam!

I believe Rogi speaks Schweizer Deutsch or Swiss German, then English and French... probably some Italian too!

We just say HOPP, ROGI!! = GO, ROGI!!

Doris could give you more Swiss German as she speaks it! ;)

So... HOPP, ROGI!! Beat Nalby again!! Meet Juanqui in the SFs!! and keep going! :D

mrpenguin
01-27-2004, 12:25 PM
That makes Roger #1 , right?

jtipson
01-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Not necessarily. Ferrero's still in with a shot if he wins the whole thing, or if he is runner up and Roger loses to David.

Raquel
01-27-2004, 06:33 PM
:worship: Good Luck Roger! :bounce:

Doris Loeffel
01-27-2004, 07:00 PM
Number 1 Kim
Well Roger's first language is "Basler diitsch" which is swiss German spoken in the area around Basel. (Almost every bigger town in Switzerland has it's own dialect...)

Still you can't get wrong with HOOOPPPP (hopp) ROGER (or Rogi if you prefere)

And he really needs a lot of Hoooppppp against Nalby!!

Viu Glück Roger!! Good luck!!

Lisbeth
01-27-2004, 11:53 PM
Thanks Doris ...

Hoooppp Roger!

The match is on at 7:30pm my time so I'll be able to cheer him on for any of you in time zones where you have to sleep! I agree Nalbandian will be tricky but I think Federer is on a roll.

rogicomel
01-28-2004, 12:40 AM
Stay focused and avoid committing UE's, you'll be fine Rogi!!!!

Hope I can watch you live when I get home today (after office).

WyverN
01-28-2004, 01:13 AM
Good luck Roger!

beat Nalby

ytben
01-28-2004, 01:31 AM
Good luck Rogi :bounce:

RogiFan88
01-28-2004, 02:06 AM
:)

Do it again, Rogi!! Beat Nalby for us!!

shaoyu
01-28-2004, 04:17 AM
So Hewitt, Nalbandian, Ferrero, Agassi - God intended you find a way through the toughest path, may courage be always with you! Go Rogi! Let's witness the greatest in the making!

yanchr
01-28-2004, 06:51 AM
Yeah, Hewitt, Nalbandian, Ferrero, Agassi...sth like TMC huh? Hope the result turns out the same.

C'mon Roger! All good to you!!

tori-amos
01-28-2004, 07:51 AM
GOOD LUCK Rogi...
it's time to prove yourself

Mrs. B
01-28-2004, 08:06 AM
Good luck, mate! As your sponsor would say, just do it...

25 minutes to go...

Lisbeth
01-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Roger just won! Congrats on another great match!

WyverN
01-28-2004, 11:36 AM
CONGRATS ROGER!
First aussie semi!

Mrs. B
01-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Well done, Schätzli!!!! :kiss:

You did it again, beat David. :bounce:

lsy
01-28-2004, 11:39 AM
YES Rogi!!! I'm really happy for this win!!!

Dirk
01-28-2004, 11:59 AM
NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

I :inlove: you.

:crazy:

Billabong
01-28-2004, 12:14 PM
:woohoo: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done Rogi, now continue!!! GOOOOO!!!:)!!!

mrpenguin
01-28-2004, 06:37 PM
Rogi!!! :banana:

Thank you thank you thank you for getting rid of that crybaby cockroach Nalbandian! :worship:

Onward to the semis my little swiss cheese.....

Hope Mrs. Sig & Queen do not read your quote on Mojo-Dave

Doris Loeffel
01-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Great win Roger!!
Now good luck against JCF and other though one but you can beat him too!!!

ytben
01-28-2004, 09:46 PM
Rogi :D :D
Go Rogi, onto the semifinal!!

RogiFan88
01-29-2004, 01:38 AM
NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

I :inlove: you.

:crazy:

I could say the same...

Aww... so you have a soft side to you, Dirk! ;)

rogicomel
01-29-2004, 03:03 AM
Another revenge job is done. I'm over the moon!

Doris Loeffel
01-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Well befor I'm heading home here's a last
Good luck Roger!!
Come on show what you can against JCF!!
You can beat him too!!
Goo for it!!
allleezzz Roger!!

RogiFan88
01-29-2004, 10:06 PM
HOPP, ROGI!!!

If you beat Juanqui, can you also beat Maratski for us??

Such a dilemma... my 3 faves and only one can win this slam... :p

Billabong
01-29-2004, 11:32 PM
I really hope Rogi wins the tournament, he can do it! But first he has to win his semis match and Rogi will have to play very well, and we know he can do it!!! GOOOOOOO FED!!!!! You rock!!!!!

yanchr
01-30-2004, 05:54 AM
C'mon Roger!!! C'mon!!!

lsy
01-30-2004, 06:17 AM
Ya, Go Rogi!!!

Play like you can and cut down the errors! I want to see you on tv this Sunday!!!

Mrs. B
01-30-2004, 06:46 AM
ich wunsche dir viel viel Gluck! HOPP!!! :bounce:

ytben
01-30-2004, 07:55 AM
Go Rogi! :bounce:

Doris Loeffel
01-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Goood luck for your first Match as the new Nr. 1!!
Allleeezzz go and back it up!!

Gooo for it Roger you can do it!!

Ganz vieu Glück!!

Billabong
01-30-2004, 02:10 PM
GOOOOOO ROGI in the finals, continue the good work!!!! You did great last night, now you can win this title! GOOOO FED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rogicomel
01-31-2004, 04:13 AM
Show the world what are you really made of!
C'mon Rogi!!! Hopp Rogi!!! Gooooooo FedEx!!!!!!!

Raquel
01-31-2004, 06:20 PM
Good Luck Roger! :bounce:

You can do it :) Hopp Rogi! :worship:

Mrs. B
02-01-2004, 05:56 AM
Number 1 AND AO winner, 2004!

You really deserve it!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

federerfan7465
02-01-2004, 06:01 AM
I can't believe it actually happened!!! Yay for Roger!!!
What a dominating performance, a true no. 1 :worship:
Yes!!! :banana: :clap2:

Billabong
02-01-2004, 06:03 AM
YEAH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!! Congrats Rogi, continue! GOOOOOO!!! He looks so cool with the AO trophy;)!!! GOOO Fed!!!

RogiFan88
02-01-2004, 06:23 AM
:worship: HAIL KING ROGER!!! The true #1 and slam champ!! Great way to start your 2004, babe!!! WOW!!!

Still up at 1.22am...

Poor Maratski tho... only ROGI can frustrate him like that...

Not the best match but we got our results!!

Hey, Billabong, did you tape that match? How come we didn't get the ceremony?!! I'm so pissed off about it...

Doris Loeffel
02-01-2004, 12:20 PM
Perfect start to the year Roger!!
Concrats for kick A-Rod from that top spot and for winning the second Slam!! (And I'm pretty sure it wasn't your last..)

Alllee Roger good luck for the rest of the year!!

Billabong
02-01-2004, 01:54 PM
Hi Rogifan,
Yeah I taped the match!!! I was watching it on TSN, a channel who takes the images from ESPN, but they didn't show the trophy presentation, so I changed channel to RDS, a french channel who takes the images from ESPN in Spain, and they showed the trophy presentation and everything:)!!!

Raquel
02-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Well done Roger!! :worship: Number 1 and Australian, Wimbledon and Masters Champion :bounce:

Great performances from Roger all tournament :) Well done Marat too on his comeback to the top :yeah:

Pea
02-02-2004, 04:12 PM
Congrats Roger!:bounce:

Roger-No.1
10-24-2004, 06:01 PM
I can't believe it actually happened!!! Yay for Roger!!!
What a dominating performance, a true no. 1 :worship:
Yes!!! :banana: :clap2:

And it was only the beginning.... Thank you, Roger! :worship: