Early good bye [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Early good bye

Doris Loeffel
12-16-2003, 12:19 PM
No this time I'm not joking. I really might have to leave this place in the near future. Got my Christmasgift at work and it doesn't look to good. Yeap it looks like I have to look for a new job. As of today I have no clue for how much longer I'll be working where I am now. But I for sure won't be able to visit this place as often as I used to. And most of you know that I don't (yet) have a PC at home...

...which means no more internet acces. Sure I try to keep coming back but as I said it won't be the same anymore. At least not everyday (exept for weekends). So far you'll still see me around just don't know for how much longer one month tow three it's in the stars..

... just wanted to thank you all for making this place such a fun, intertaining, interresting and up to date place as it is. I hope I'll be able to keep in touch with you guys - and I might step in once in a while (asking other ppl who have internet if I can use it) but to the relieve of most I won't be able to cheer my lungs out anymore for my fave players.

Well enough bla bla

Have a merry christmas and happy and healthy new year. Looking forward to keep in touch as good as I can.

Doris

jtipson
12-16-2003, 01:17 PM
Doris, really sorry to hear that. What awful news to get just before Christmas. If it does happen, I hope you'll have a chance to look for something before you finish - when my last job finished I got just told "today is your last day"!

Don't know what we'd do without you especially on rf.com, by the way. Please stay around as long as you can, we'd really miss you!

sam
12-18-2003, 01:13 PM
Hi Doris

I hope that you don't have to go, who will discuss Myriam with me?? :devil: :sad:
Can't you use computers at a public library or an internet cafe?
Good luck

sam

star
12-22-2003, 12:33 AM
Doris!

:sad:

You are just the best poster. I'm sure everyone will miss you. My wishes are that you land on your feet and find a new job (and an even better job) quickly. Best of luck. :)

MisterQ
12-22-2003, 12:42 AM
Doris, any employer who would do this at this precise time of year is a jerk!
:mad: :sad:

Sorry to hear the news, good luck with the job scene!

Merry Christmas, and come back whenever you are able! :)

J. Corwin
12-22-2003, 04:22 AM
Sorry to hear the bad news Doris. I hope you find a great job soon and can come back and visit us once in awhile. You will be missed.

Good luck with everything! :)

Mimi
01-05-2004, 03:33 AM
i am sorry for you but i am sure that you gonna find a better job than this one :D

can you buy a pc at home so that you can connect at your home?

anyway best wishes for you and hoping to see you again very soon :)

Lindsayfan
01-11-2004, 10:55 PM
sorry Doris,I hope you'll find soon a new marvelous job and you can have a internet-connession also at home.all the best for ur future...we know it's not a goodbye,but just a "see you soon" :)

Daniel
09-25-2004, 02:02 AM
Doris, where are you? ?:kiss:

Billabong
09-25-2004, 02:07 AM
Doris:sad:! Don't leave:sad:!

Sparkz
09-25-2004, 09:44 PM
Doris get a pc for home that way it will help you look for new job and you can stay wit MTF :bounce: