Website!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Website!!

FerrersLinda
03-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah.... some goodnews amongst the bad. David has an official website! :aparty:
www.davidferrer.com

On the site you might find an answer to your Javi question, Isa.

LaTenista
03-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks Linda!

I think I've gathered enough info that supports Javi is still his coach (and yes, it is on the website as well).

Anyone take a look at the fab pics of David? I love the one with the ice cream!

FerrersLinda
03-13-2006, 08:29 PM
Anyone take a look at the fab pics of David? I love the one with the ice cream!

Ice cream........and David? :aplot:
My two favorite things! :hearts:

alisia
03-13-2006, 08:35 PM
The ones of him doing the fashion thing are pretty good :eek: my sister now agrees with me that he is fit! Shame there isn't an English version because my Spanish is non existent.

Sue
03-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Thanks Linda! Cool! His very own website.....and somewhere for me to practise my appalling Spanish....it took me ages to read just the first page!
Some lovely pics on the photo page- yep Isa- I like the ice-cream one too!
Might even try sending a message, once I find my Spanish dictionary......

FerrersLinda
03-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Thanks Linda! Cool! His very own website.....and somewhere for me to practise my appalling Spanish....it took me ages to read just the first page!
Some lovely pics on the photo page- yep Isa- I like the ice-cream one too!
Might even try sending a message, once I find my Spanish dictionary......

Taken a look at the pictures and the ice-cream one is lovely. David has a great smile. :)
Sue I have just sent a message in Spanish. My Spanish at the same level as Nadal's English, no?! So they will at least get a good laugh out of it. :cool:

Sue
03-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm sure they'll be pleased to receive any messages......bet your Spanish is better than mine even if it is the same level as Rafa's english! We can all use the site to learn together,no?

FerrersLinda
03-13-2006, 11:06 PM
I'm sure they'll be pleased to receive any messages......bet your Spanish is better than mine even if it is the same level as Rafa's english! We can all use the site to learn together,no?

Bery good idea, Sue. Let's all write to the bery got David, no! :lol:

FerrersLinda
03-14-2006, 12:38 PM
He Sue, absolutely worth embarrassing yourself by writing an email to David in crappy Spanish. I got an email back from David this morning! :woohoo:

Sue
03-14-2006, 12:49 PM
How cool! I'm on it now!! Can you share what he said in public? ;-)

FerrersLinda
03-14-2006, 12:55 PM
How cool! I'm on it now!! Can you share what he said in public? ;-)

Sure can:

Hola Linda,
gracias por tus ánimos. A ver si nos va mejor en Miami...
un saludo
David

Not a very long mail, but enough to get me smiling so early in the morning. I'm sure he's going to write me a long email later. ;)

Sue
03-14-2006, 01:29 PM
Awww, thats so sweet! Short and sweet- just like David! ;-)
Just sat for ten minutes with my Spanish dictionary and Babelfish...and have managed to cobble something together......if you listen very carefully you can hear the sound of hysterical laughter as my message is read......

Sue
03-14-2006, 01:30 PM
And yes- your longer email from David will be on its way as soon as he gets back from practice.....
:-)

FerrersLinda
03-14-2006, 02:08 PM
Just sat for ten minutes with my Spanish dictionary and Babelfish...and have managed to cobble something together......if you listen very carefully you can hear the sound of hysterical laughter as my message is read......

The wind is coming from the direction of Palm Springs.....shh..... yes I think I can hear it. :lol: I would think David will just be happy to hear anything from his fan's.

Was thinking about writing him again because I forgot to ask him about his impossible football thing: being a supporter of Valencia AND Barcelona. Hello David, that's like saying you like both Bush and Clinton. :cuckoo: David we have to talk! Just afraid that I will turn into a stalker kinda girl, so I will refrain from mailing. It's safe David... you can breath again. ;)

Sue
03-14-2006, 02:19 PM
LOL- I reckon if you leave a safe space of a few days between emailing then there won't be a problem and you will escape the label of *Scary Stalker Girl* !
Valencia AND Barcelone ? Weird.

RogiFan88
03-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Sure can:

Hola Linda,
gracias por tus ánimos. A ver si nos va mejor en Miami...
un saludo
David

Not a very long mail, but enough to get me smiling so early in the morning. I'm sure he's going to write me a long email later. ;)

Quick translation:

Hi Linda,
Thanks for your support. Let's see if things are better in Miami...
Cheers
David

LaTenista
03-14-2006, 04:49 PM

:awww: I'm fairly good with Spanish grammar. My main problem is lack of vocabulary so I keep my Spanish-English dictionary near my laptop at home. ;)

*Ljubica*
03-14-2006, 07:02 PM
It's an impressive website - so I wrote and told him so :p

Sue
03-15-2006, 08:20 AM
Hi Ros!
Am sure he'll appreciate your kind words!

*Ljubica*
03-15-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi Ros!
Am sure he'll appreciate your kind words!
He will probably laugh at my Spanish :devil:

Sue
03-15-2006, 12:34 PM
No chance- he's not finished laughing at mine yet! ;-)

*Ljubica*
03-15-2006, 04:50 PM
No chance- he's not finished laughing at mine yet! ;-)
At least you speak proper "Spanish" Spanish :) - whereas my mixture of Latin American Spanish with an English accent is a work of art, or so I'm told :rolleyes:

LaTenista
03-15-2006, 05:26 PM
I'm too shy to even write an email. :o

FerrersLinda
03-15-2006, 06:50 PM
What are you girls rambling on about? Your bad Spanish? Have you ever heard David speak English? Not to pretty. :rolleyes: I think he will be delighted to get your messages. They might at least cheer him up, since playing with Robredo didn't do the trick, or maybe it did because he hasn't PM me yet. :scratch: :)

And Isa, don't be shy. Internet/email is a wonderful medium, if you do embarrass yourself nobody will know it was you, or whether you are blushing. :o Also I'm not even really sure it is David answering our messages, could be his mom behind the geraniums for all we know. ;) Go for it Isa. Btw. how's the new job?

LaTenista
03-15-2006, 07:17 PM
At least you speak proper "Spanish" Spanish :) - whereas my mixture of Latin American Spanish with an English accent is a work of art, or so I'm told :rolleyes:

Ummm, can't be any worse than mine. I've had about half a dozen teachers/profs ranging from Central American to South American to Spanish to American so I'm sure my accent is :retard: or muddled to say the least. :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
03-15-2006, 08:17 PM
Ummm, can't be any worse than mine. I've had about half a dozen teachers/profs ranging from Central American to South American to Spanish to American so I'm sure my accent is :retard: or muddled to say the least. :rolleyes:
Then maybe you and I will understand each other when nobody else will!!

And Linda - I'm still giggling at the thought of David's Mum behind the geraniums :haha:

RogiFan88
03-15-2006, 10:24 PM
:awww: I'm fairly good with Spanish grammar. My main problem is lack of vocabulary so I keep my Spanish-English dictionary near my laptop at home. ;)

You don't need much vocabulary! Just "Hi, David! You're hot! Want to share some paella w me sometime?"

Sue
03-16-2006, 10:29 AM
What are you girls rambling on about? Your bad Spanish? Have you ever heard David speak English? Not to pretty. :rolleyes: I think he will be delighted to get your messages. They might at least cheer him up, since playing with Robredo didn't do the trick, or maybe it did because he hasn't PM me yet. :scratch: :)

And Isa, don't be shy. Internet/email is a wonderful medium, if you do embarrass yourself nobody will know it was you, or whether you are blushing. :o Also I'm not even really sure it is David answering our messages, could be his mom behind the geraniums for all we know. ;) Go for it Isa. Btw. how's the new job?

LOL Linda! I agree though- you should go for it Isa- its not TOO embarassing via e-mail, and Lindas right- Davids English isn't brilliant.
Hmmmmm- I'm thinking of something here- OUR Spanish isn't great and DAVIDS English isn't great.....hmmm.....maybe we could come to some arrangement? Hands up those who fancy having David as our very own private Spanish tutor and we can return the favour?
;-)

alisia
03-16-2006, 10:43 AM
My brother-in-law speaks Spanish & he offered to do me an e-mail but he would probably ask him out on a date! :devil:

LaTenista
03-16-2006, 12:36 PM
My brother-in-law speaks Spanish & he offered to do me an e-mail but he would probably ask him out on a date! :devil:

:spit: :haha: Better luck with Feli. :p

alisia
03-16-2006, 01:45 PM
Feli looks too much of a girl for him he likes David, Carlos Moya, Marat Safin & Nicolas Kiefer so he has got some taste thou if Jared Leto fell in his lap he would be very happy ;)

FerrersLinda
03-16-2006, 02:23 PM
LOL Linda! I agree though- you should go for it Isa- its not TOO embarassing via e-mail, and Lindas right- Davids English isn't brilliant.
Hmmmmm- I'm thinking of something here- OUR Spanish isn't great and DAVIDS English isn't great.....hmmm.....maybe we could come to some arrangement? Hands up those who fancy having David as our very own private Spanish tutor and we can return the favour?
;-)

Me, me...waves both hands in the air franticly. :bigwave: :bigwave:
I'll be in Miami next week and will try to find David. (let's hope I don't get locked up for stalking, I'll try to play it cool, got my husband with me as a disguise so I don't look to dangerous. :aplot: Hopefully I'll find him and will be able to tell him about our little plan. I think just listening to me trying to explain in Spanish will be enough to take pity on us and help us. Honestly he's got enough time with being kicked out of tournaments in R1 or R2. :rolleyes: Sorry David, got all the confidence that that won't happen again. ;)

FerrersLinda
03-16-2006, 02:27 PM
Feli looks too much of a girl for him he likes David, Carlos Moya, Marat Safin & Nicolas Kiefer so he has got some taste thou if Jared Leto fell in his lap he would be very happy ;)

Hmmmm... interesting selection. Quite yummy.
But Nicolas Kiefer? :confused: Really?
About Feli, stopped fancying him since he got a hold of his sisters straightening iron. :D

alisia
03-16-2006, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=FerrersLinda]Me, me...waves both hands in the air franticly. :bigwave: :bigwave:
I'll be in Miami next week and will try to find David. (let's hope I don't get locked up for stalking, I'll try to play it cool, got my husband with me as a disguise so I don't look to dangerous. :aplot:

My boyfriend was going to get out a restraining order on his behelf against me in Rome last year! :D

FerrersLinda
03-16-2006, 04:50 PM
My boyfriend was going to get out a restraining order on his behelf against me in Rome last year! :D

Let's hope I behave myself and that doesn't happen. Have to say that my hubby has a similar fixation with some WTA players so it might be me looking for a restraining order. :o What a lovely relationship we have. ;)

alisia
03-16-2006, 05:39 PM
My poor fella is long suffering but, he is also very well trained last year in Rome I was waiting for Robredo to play & he came back with an ice cream & told me I was moving because Safin was on the next court practicing :D

Sue
03-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Me, me...waves both hands in the air franticly. :bigwave: :bigwave:
I'll be in Miami next week and will try to find David. (let's hope I don't get locked up for stalking, I'll try to play it cool, got my husband with me as a disguise so I don't look to dangerous. :aplot: Hopefully I'll find him and will be able to tell him about our little plan. I think just listening to me trying to explain in Spanish will be enough to take pity on us and help us. Honestly he's got enough time with being kicked out of tournaments in R1 or R2. :rolleyes: Sorry David, got all the confidence that that won't happen again. ;)

Yay! Miami!? Cool. And of course you'll be taking your camera so you can get tons and tons of David pics for all your lovely fellow David fans who sadly can't be there with you ? ( thats US, by the way!)
Husband tagging along is a great decoy Linda. Go you!

FerrersLinda
03-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Yay! Miami!? Cool. And of course you'll be taking your camera so you can get tons and tons of David pics for all your lovely fellow David fans who sadly can't be there with you ? ( thats US, by the way!)
Husband tagging along is a great decoy Linda. Go you!

Will try, will try. I'm crap with a camera tho. But my husband is a real photographer (not a pro, but don't tell him :devil: ) and he will also be more calm and collected while in the vicinity of David. Got a friend who works at player-registration, let's just hope she isn't going to warn David about a mad woman on the hunt for a picture and Spanish classes. ;)

Sue
03-17-2006, 09:24 PM
Calm,collected hubby who is good with a zoom lens sounds perfect! And your friend might be able to get some useful info re: practice times etc! Am sure she wouldn't grass you up to David.Would be nice if you or hubby could get a photo of Javier too- just so we know he still exists ;-)
When do you leave for the tourny ?

FerrersLinda
03-17-2006, 09:32 PM
We leave monday and go to the tourney wednesday and thursday. I know not the best days. But at least everybody will still be there, nobody sent home yet after a R1 or R2 beating. We wanted to go the second week but couldn't find an affordable hotel. So the plan is to see some nice matches and some players practicing. Monday and tuesday will be completely dedicated to shopping, eating and drinking! :)

alisia
03-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Enjoy yourselves. We will hopefully be going to Indian Wells next year but only because I have an aunt who will be living in Palm Springs then. I bought a new camera for Rome last year which has an active button which is idiot proof so even I can take very good action photos.

Sue
03-17-2006, 10:48 PM
We leave monday and go to the tourney wednesday and thursday. I know not the best days. But at least everybody will still be there, nobody sent home yet after a R1 or R2 beating. We wanted to go the second week but couldn't find an affordable hotel. So the plan is to see some nice matches and some players practicing. Monday and tuesday will be completely dedicated to shopping, eating and drinking! :)

Watching tennis AND shopping ,eating and drinking ?!? Sounds like the perfect holiday to me! Hope you and your husband have a great time....enjoy yourselves!
(......and don't forget to take lots of photos!.......)

LaTenista
03-18-2006, 01:40 AM
Calm,collected hubby who is good with a zoom lens sounds perfect! And your friend might be able to get some useful info re: practice times etc! Am sure she wouldn't grass you up to David.Would be nice if you or hubby could get a photo of Javier too- just so we know he still exists ;-)
When do you leave for the tourny ?

Yes, we are sadly without pics right now in Javi appreciation thread. :sad:

Anyhow, I did send an email last night. You ladies are quite persuasive.

FerrersLinda
03-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Yes, we are sadly without pics right now in Javi appreciation thread. :sad:

Anyhow, I did send an email last night. You ladies are quite persuasive.

Will try to get a pic of Javi. If I get to talk to him I'll try to explain there are some women from all over the globe waiting for his picture. Do you think he'll freak out? :lol:

Well done Isa. I bet David is reading your email right now. :) The more people write the less obvious my stalking is!

Sue
03-18-2006, 11:05 PM
Freak out? Nah- I bet he's rather used to attention from the ladeeeeeez ;-)
LOL- like the way you're getting us to cover for your scary stalker email Linda! But where's my reply? Is it just me that David's ignoring......or is Linda his favourite ?
Hmmmmm......

FerrersLinda
03-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Freak out? Nah- I bet he's rather used to attention from the ladeeeeeez ;-)
LOL- like the way you're getting us to cover for your scary stalker email Linda! But where's my reply? Is it just me that David's ignoring......or is Linda his favourite ?
Hmmmmm......

:haha: I think David has special feelings for his very first stalker. As he should. ;)

Sue
03-19-2006, 02:54 PM
:*(

RogiFan88
03-21-2006, 03:59 AM
Tell David he's a "monumento nacional"...

FerrersLinda
03-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Tell David he's a "monumento nacional"...
:lol: Will do, or maybe not...dunno. Am in Miami now and my hotel has free internet in the lobby. So no gossiping about me while I'm here, I still keep an eye on you guys. ;)

*Ljubica*
03-21-2006, 04:30 PM
:lol: Will do, or maybe not...dunno. Am in Miami now and my hotel has free internet in the lobby. So no gossiping about me while I'm here, I still keep an eye on you guys. ;)
Have fun - and behave yourself :hug:

Sue
03-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi Linda! Glad you arrived safe and sound- looking forward to hearing your reports.....have lots of fun and be good.....or bad! ;-)

Eléa
03-21-2006, 05:03 PM
Have fun Linda :wavey:

LaTenista
03-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Enjoy yourself Linda! I wish I was going now. It's snowing right now. :(

LaTenista
04-02-2006, 06:24 AM
:shrug: Anyone else having difficulties sending an email to info@davidferrer.com?

I just wanted to wish David a happy birthday but I got a failure notice stating the user doesn't exist. :confused:

Sue
04-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Same here Isa- I tried last night and had my mail returned :-(

*Ljubica*
04-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Maybe the site is overloaded after his Miami success and now his Birthday :confused: They probably didn't expect it to be quite so busy as it has turned out to be.

zethand
04-02-2006, 01:34 PM
The website it´s great! I just love it!
I will write him an email as well.. :D

FerrersLinda
04-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Maybe the site is overloaded after his Miami success and now his Birthday :confused: They probably didn't expect it to be quite so busy as it has turned out to be.

Got the same problem. Maybe his mum forgot to pay the bill? ;)

LaTenista
04-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Got the same problem. Maybe his mum forgot to pay the bill? ;)

:lol: His dad is an accountant and his mum an elementary school teacher so I don't really know how involved they are.

alisia
04-02-2006, 03:20 PM
His mum probably reads all the e-mails first to see who is stalking her baby :D

FerrersLinda
04-02-2006, 05:59 PM
His mum probably reads all the e-mails first to see who is stalking her baby :D
:haha: I would if my son looked anything like hers.

FerrersLinda
04-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Just wanted to let you all know, that there are new pictures on David's website.

LaTenista
04-08-2006, 01:45 PM
David did a press conference announcing his website and his forum is now open. :woohoo:

:secret: Since everything is in Spanish this might help me improve my Spanish. I just started taking a French class and it's so hard to speak. :o

FerrersLinda
04-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Isa, that's the worst thing :o , you are going to be mixing Spanish with French. We sounded so stupid at last year's RG trying to order deux "got dok", por favor! Well....... you may actually be smarter than us.... :scratch: :lol:

FerrersLinda
04-08-2006, 04:53 PM
He Isa, I see you have started practicing your Spanish with David! :yeah:

Eléa
04-10-2006, 09:59 AM
:bounce: OMG!!! i'm so excited! I finally have an answer from David!!!! i didn't open it yet cause i'm at work, i only see in the title "hola" with my name :lol: i'm so excited, i feel like i'm 15 again! :lol:

FerrersLinda
04-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Hola Elea :wavey:
Feeling 15 again, always a good thing. ;) You have amazing self-control keeping your email of David until you get home.
I actually just got a reply from him to my birthday message, which I thought never got through.
Have fun when reading your little gift from David. :lol:

Sue
04-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Hola Elea :wavey:
Feeling 15 again, always a good thing. ;) You have amazing self-control keeping your email of David until you get home.
I actually just got a reply from him to my birthday message, which I thought never got through.
Have fun when reading your little gift from David. :lol:

Same here- I just got a reply to the birthday message I sent- ( which I also thought was never received)....however I had to translate some of it with the help of babelfish....and .....ummm....apparently Davod's sorry about being late with his reply because as we know, he's been * rolled over* ??
!! ??

:-/

FerrersLinda
04-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Same here- I just got a reply to the birthday message I sent- ( which I also thought was never received)....however I had to translate some of it with the help of babelfish....and .....ummm....apparently Davod's sorry about being late with his reply because as we know, he's been * rolled over* ??
!! ??

:-/

Rolled over :lol: What does it say exactly Sue?

Eléa
04-10-2006, 07:43 PM
So it seems that David doesn't like me :lol:
All that i have is a poor sentence in spanish (i had to make it translated by a friend of mine to understand lol) which thanks me obviously and says he's not sure to come back in Lyon this year (i'm from Lyon) but if he went, he hopes i will be there... :rolleyes:
So I start to think about offering my present to Franco Davin instead of David :lol:

FerrersLinda
04-10-2006, 07:59 PM
So I start to think about offering my present to Franco Davin instead of David :lol:

Or give it to me, I like you. ;)
All I got was one sentence too, so don't worry. I think he spent some time behind his laptop this weekend(with his mom maybe? ;) ), answering all his emails so just little messages for everybody.

B.t.w. I saw your GG had a difficult match today, but pulled through. Congrats.

Sue
04-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Rolled over :lol: What does it say exactly Sue?

Here it is LInda....and I know one of you kind,fluent people will do a much better job with it than Babelfish!

Muchas gracias por tus felicitaciones y siento el retraso en contestar pero entiende que he estado liado.

FerrersLinda
04-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Estar liado means "being very busy". Here "liado" is also used as "complicated". How Babelfish every got to rolled over is a mystery to me. :confused:

The whole thing together:
Thanks a lot for your congratulations and sorry for the delay in my reply but understand that I have been very busy.

Eléa
04-11-2006, 07:01 AM
Or give it to me, I like you. ;) :lol: :scratch: if you go to monaco i'll give it to you :angel:

B.t.w. I saw your GG had a difficult match today, but pulled through. Congrats. That's true but it's always like that, hard begining for my Gaston, but he won, that's the most important thing :banana: i had 2 heart attacks yesterday :lol:

FerrersLinda
04-11-2006, 03:32 PM
:lol: :scratch: if you go to monaco i'll give it to you :angel:

:sad: I won't be going to MC. But can you save it until RG? ;) Although I'm no longer sure I will be going there either. The Gods in charge of ticketing are giving me a very hard time. Because of my stolen bag, containing the credit-card I used for my ticket-order, they have now canceled my order. Have already called once and after being on hold forever they helped me and said it was all ok. This morning I received an new email telling me my order is canceled again. :confused: So I have to try to get trough their phonebarricade again. :mad:

Eléa
04-11-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm sorry for you Linda but in fact, i won't go in RG a lot either, for now i have only 1 ticket for the first sunday (i'm not even sure it's for this day) and i have no news for my other orders :sad: 2 friends of mine try to help me to find some more tickets in their tennis clubs, i have no high hopes :sad:
Where will you go next? for me it will be Gstaad, Stuttgart and Kitzbuhel, but only if Gaston decides to play there so i guess Stuttgart only... :confused: it will be still ok for the chocolates ;)

FerrersLinda
04-11-2006, 08:19 PM
where will you go next? for me it will be Gstaad, Stuttgart and Kitzbuhel, but only if Gaston decides to play there so i guess Stuttgart only... :confused: it will be still ok for the chocolates ;)

Chocolates..... I love chocolates. ;)

My plan is to go to LA july but it kinda depends on my financial situation. As always.....money. :mad:

Sue
04-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Estar liado means "being very busy". Here "liado" is also used as "complicated". How Babelfish every got to rolled over is a mystery to me. :confused:

The whole thing together:
Thanks a lot for your congratulations and sorry for the delay in my reply but understand that I have been very busy.

Thanks so much for the translation, Linda......your version makes a lot more sense!

LaTenista
04-18-2006, 07:16 PM
BTW I think I'm the reason there's now an English section of David's forum. :lol:

I created a thread in it for people to introduce themselves.

FerrersLinda
05-06-2006, 05:58 PM
BTW I think I'm the reason there's now an English section of David's forum. :lol:

I created a thread in it for people to introduce themselves.

Thanks Isa. And long overdue I decided to make my grand entrance in your thread on David's forum. Introduced myself and got a email telling me I'm now an official member. So I try to check back just now and ....... I get this message that I'm not allowed on this forum? :confused: I swear I didn't say anything bad. :angel: Did you get the same message?

LaTenista
05-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Thanks Isa. And long overdue I decided to make my grand entrance in your thread on David's forum. Introduced myself and got a email telling me I'm now an official member. So I try to check back just now and ....... I get this message that I'm not allowed on this forum? :confused: I swear I didn't say anything bad. :angel: Did you get the same message?

I haven't been able to get into the forum in days...I sent an email to info@davidferrer.com as I couldn't find Nacho's address. :fiery:

FerrersLinda
05-07-2006, 12:58 AM
I haven't been able to get into the forum in days...I sent an email to info@davidferrer.com as I couldn't find Nacho's address. :fiery:

Pfeew, that's a relieve. I thought David, his mom and who every runs the forum, had a little meeting and decided I'm to dangerous to keep hanging around. :lol: Will also write a mail to info@davidferrer.com.
Feel so much better now. :lol:

Sue
05-07-2006, 09:17 PM
LOL! Don't worry Linda- I'm having the same problem...unless we're all banned! ;-)
Maybe they're working on the forum at the moment?

LaTenista
05-08-2006, 10:28 PM
It was back up this afternoon :shrug: But after David's loss I didn't feel like posting :sad:

LaTenista
05-24-2006, 06:39 PM
The forum on the website has been down for days now. :rolleyes:

Sue
05-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Is it just me- or are there still problems with it? I can't get it to upload....
:-(

LaTenista
06-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Is it just me- or are there still problems with it? I can't get it to upload....
:-(

I get a message about the account being temporarily disabled. It hasn't worked in about 2 weeks now at least. :eek:

Sue
06-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Thanks Isa- what a shame- hope they get it sorted soon. :-/

alisia
06-11-2006, 05:21 PM
On the front page of David's website there is something about an exhibition match between him & Rafa in July but my Spannish at best is near non existent

*Ljubica*
06-11-2006, 05:22 PM
On the front page of David's website there is something about an exhibition match between him & Rafa in July but my Spannish at best is near non existent
I put it in the News Thread. It's on Thursday 15th in Alicante at 8.30pm. They are going to play tennis with some kids (aged 8-14) before the match.

alisia
06-11-2006, 05:33 PM
I put it in the News Thread. It's on Thursday 15th in Alicante at 8.30pm. They are going to play tennis with some kids (aged 8-14) before the match.

No that is between him & Tommy Robredo this I think is another one. This is the article.

David nos ha pedido que los que seguís día a día su web seáis los primeros en enteraros. El próximo 24 de julio en el Club de Tenis Cullera tendrá lugar uno de los mejores partidos de exhibición que se puede ver hoy en día sobre tierra batida: David Ferrer Vs Rafa Nadal. Magnífica oportunidad para presenciar a estos dos cracks juntos. Poco a poco iremos desvelando los detalles de este partido en la web así como regalando alguna entrada para que podáis ver a Ferru en vivo

*Ljubica*
06-11-2006, 05:41 PM
No that is between him & Tommy Robredo this I think is another one. This is the article.

David nos ha pedido que los que seguís día a día su web seáis los primeros en enteraros. El próximo 24 de julio en el Club de Tenis Cullera tendrá lugar uno de los mejores partidos de exhibición que se puede ver hoy en día sobre tierra batida: David Ferrer Vs Rafa Nadal. Magnífica oportunidad para presenciar a estos dos cracks juntos. Poco a poco iremos desvelando los detalles de este partido en la web así como regalando alguna entrada para que podáis ver a Ferru en vivo
Ooops - sorry - my bad! OK - this is what it says - I will also post it in the News Thread.

David has requested specifically that those of you who support him and visit his Website, are the first to hear about this. On 24th July in the Tennis Club of Cullera, one of the best exhibition matches that it is possible to see nowadays on a clay court will take place. David Ferrer against Rafa Nadal. This is a magnificent opportunity to be there to see these two great players together. Little by little we will be keeping you up to date with the details of this match via this Website, as well as giving some details so that you can go and see David live.

Sorry for quick translation.

FerrersLinda
06-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Found this on DavidFerrer.com.
Basically it says he has a new sponsor for the next 3 years. They are also organizing/paying for the match against Rafa.

David ya cuenta con nuevo patrocinador! Durante los proximos tres años Ferru tendra el apoyo incondicional de la promotora PATRIMONIOS del LEVANTE. El acuerdo segun David es bueno para el tenis valenciano en general ya que por ejemplo el partido contra Rafa Nadal es gracias a ellos y acerca el tenis de elite a todo el publico.
En la foto aparece David con la gente de PATRIMONIOS del LEVANTE que le han acogido como uno mas.

It came with this picture of David, looking scrumptious, with the sponsors.

Sue
06-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Oooh- nice pic, pity its not bigger. And I wonder why his sponsors are predominantly female?
:-)))))))))))))

LaTenista
06-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Oooh- nice pic, pity its not bigger. And I wonder why his sponsors are predominantly female?
:-)))))))))))))

:aplot: Obviously tales of David's hotness have spread outside our forum :lol:

FerrersLinda
06-15-2006, 01:52 PM
:aplot: Obviously tales of David's hotness have spread outside our forum :lol:

:haha: Obviously.

Sue, for a bigger picture to drool over, go to his website and click on the picture. ;)

Sue
06-15-2006, 09:45 PM
Thanks Linda....off to have a look.
And I hope anyone else picking up on Davids hotness realises they have to form a queue behind us!

FerrersLinda
06-16-2006, 01:56 AM
Thanks Linda....off to have a look.
And I hope anyone else picking up on Davids hotness realises they have to form a queue behind us!

No need queuing, we will never be done with him. ;)

Sue
06-16-2006, 07:04 AM
LOL! Bad girl!
;-)

FerrersLinda
06-24-2006, 05:46 PM
The forum on David's website is up and running after having been lost in cyberspace for weeks. It has started completely fresh, so you'll have to register again.

Sue
06-24-2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks Linda...glad they've sorted the problems out....will re-register when I finish my packing!

FerrersLinda
07-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Well, I've done it.....I've chased him away. "David responde" is buried. :sad: But David is obviously ready MTF because he has started a blog on his website. :clap2:

Here's the proof:

A partir de ahora Ferru tendrá su propio diario personal dentro de esta web. David irá contandoos el día a día de su vida deportiva, participación en torneos, relaciones con otros tenistas y todo aquello que quiera compartir con vosotros. No dejéis de consultar todos los dias el diario privado de David Ferrer.

Basically what it says is that from now David is writing a diary on his website, telling us about his day to day activities. Don't forget to check in daily with the private life of David.

Btw: there are two installments up already. Looks like everybody is going to have to learn Spanish, because it's all in his mothertongue. :p

*Ljubica*
07-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Well, I've done it.....I've chased him away. "David responde" is buried. :sad: But David is obviously ready MTF because he has started a blog on his website. :clap2:

Here's the proof:

A partir de ahora Ferru tendrá su propio diario personal dentro de esta web. David irá contandoos el día a día de su vida deportiva, participación en torneos, relaciones con otros tenistas y todo aquello que quiera compartir con vosotros. No dejéis de consultar todos los dias el diario privado de David Ferrer.

Basically what it says is that from now David is writing a diary on his website, telling us about his day to day activities. Don't forget to check in daily with the private life of David.

Btw: there are two installments up already. Looks like everybody is going to have to learn Spanish, because it's all in his mothertongue. :p
Yes - I noticed "David Responde" wasn't working the other day - but I thought it was a momentary hiccup :sad: Maybe too many people wrote in and he didn't have time to respond to everyone. And - don't worry - I will be reading the private life of David every day!!! Personally I think that site should be bi-lingual as David gets a higher profile - and I know just the people to apply for the job of running it!!!

FerrersLinda
07-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Yes - I noticed "David Responde" wasn't working the other day - but I thought it was a momentary hiccup :sad: Maybe too many people wrote in and he didn't have time to respond to everyone. And - don't worry - I will be reading the private life of David every day!!! Personally I think that site should be bi-lingual as David gets a higher profile - and I know just the people to apply for the job of running it!!!

I have a sneaky suspicion that I know these people too. :) What a great plan. :aplot:

I'm afraid the "David Responde" link was taken away not because of to many people writing in but rather, to many of the same people writing in. :lol: Just kidding, I only wrote to him twice......I swear. :angel:

*Ljubica*
07-06-2006, 03:57 PM
I have a sneaky suspicion that I know these people too. :) What a great plan. :aplot:

I'm afraid the "David Responde" link was taken away not because of to many people writing in but rather, to many of the same people writing in. :lol: Just kidding, I only wrote to him twice......I swear. :angel:
And he should be damned grateful that people care about him :p Must say I'm rather disappointed with his "cheer for Rafa" - sorry - I will NOT cheer for Rafa - not even for David :)

FerrersLinda
07-06-2006, 04:07 PM
And he should be damned grateful that people care about him :p Must say I'm rather disappointed with his "cheer for Rafa" - sorry - I will NOT cheer for Rafa - not even for David :)

Oh Rosie, David is just a very sweet boy. :angel: I think it is cute he's asking us to cheer for Rafa. Davids wish is my command because I think Rafa is the only one able to give Roger a hard time. That way we might get an interesting final instead of another boring one, where Roger looks uninterested and half asleep. And the guy on the other end of the net looks more devastated by the minute. :(

*Ljubica*
07-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Oh Rosie, David is just a very sweet boy. :angel: I think it is cute he's asking us to cheer for Rafa. Davids wish is my command because I think Rafa is the only one able to give Roger a hard time. That way we might get an interesting final instead of another boring one, where Roger looks uninterested and half asleep. And the guy on the other end of the net looks more devastated by the minute. :(
Yes - I know David is a sweet boy :awww: and it IS cute to ask us to cheer for his friend - I will just choose to ignore him :p I'm afraid I'm a bit of a closet Roger fan :o I want him to win Wimbledon - and, besdes, I make it a point NEVER to do what men tell me!!!

FerrersLinda
07-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Yes - I know David is a sweet boy :awww: and it IS cute to ask us to cheer for his friend - I will just choose to ignore him :p I'm afraid I'm a bit of a closet Roger fan :o I want him to win Wimbledon - and, besdes, I make it a point NEVER to do what men tell me!!!

That's a very good point Rosie. It is actually a rule in my book and one of my favorites. :devil: So I choose to "agree" with David. :cool:

I like Roger and I really wouldn't mind him winning Wimbledon, but it's just getting a bit boring. Anyway, what do I care, come sunday I will be on BBQ-duty at my WorldCup-finale party. I have volunteered to be the cook because at this moment I could care less who wins the WC. Although........the Italian are a lot better looking and have actually played better. :scratch:

Oops, excuse the WC ramblings. I wonder if Elea is still in a drunken stupor over the French making the finals.

*Ljubica*
07-06-2006, 04:39 PM
That's a very good point Rosie. It is actually a rule in my book and one of my favorites. :devil: So I choose to "agree" with David. :cool:

I like Roger and I really wouldn't mind him winning Wimbledon, but it's just getting a bit boring. Anyway, what do I care, come sunday I will be on BBQ-duty at my WorldCup-finale party. I have volunteered to be the cook because at this moment I could care less who wins the WC. Although........the Italian are a lot better looking and have actually played better. :scratch:

Oops, excuse the WC ramblings. I wonder if Elea is still in a drunken stupor over the French making the finals.
Well I saw her online earlier - so I guess she made it into work - but perhaps not feeling so well. As for the cooking - now surely that was a BAD move - could you not have volunteered for Barperson or something :)

FerrersLinda
07-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Well I saw her online earlier - so I guess she made it into work - but perhaps not feeling so well. As for the cooking - now surely that was a BAD move - could you not have volunteered for Barperson or something :)

In this house we have a little thing called "mi fridge, tu fridge". :cool: And the cook never cleans, so I'm actually quite happy with my role for the party. :D

*Ljubica*
07-06-2006, 05:27 PM
In this house we have a little thing called "mi fridge, tu fridge". :cool: And the cook never cleans, so I'm actually quite happy with my role for the party. :D
:yeah: Sounds good to me :)

*Ljubica*
07-07-2006, 01:47 PM

OK - well do we now think that David and Javi read this site............? Yesterday we spoke about having the webiste bi-lingual................and - today what do I find - yes - English site under construction!!! Great minds obviously think alike!!

FerrersLinda
07-07-2006, 03:36 PM
OK - well do we now think that David and Javi read this site............? Yesterday we spoke about having the webiste bi-lingual................and - today what do I find - yes - English site under construction!!! Great minds obviously think alike!!

:aplot:
All I can say is:

Buenas David y Javi! :wavey:

:secret: Maybe we should be a little more careful with what we say here.

LaTenista
07-07-2006, 05:37 PM
All I can say is:

OMG. :o :tape:

*Ljubica*
07-07-2006, 07:27 PM
All I can say is:

I sure as hell will have to be careful in future :o

FerrersLinda
07-07-2006, 07:43 PM
I sure as hell will have to be careful in future :o

Might be a little to late for you Rosie, if Javi and/or David really lurk around here. :o ;)

*Ljubica*
07-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Might be a little to late for you Rosie, if Javi and/or David really lurk around here. :o ;)
I will change my name - they will never know the truth :secret:

FerrersLinda
07-07-2006, 08:02 PM
I will change my name - they will never know the truth :secret:

Great plan. :yeah: They will never figure it out. I mean, how many people go to David's matches and sit next to Javi, while almost fainting and getting looked after by Tommy R.? There must be hundreds. :lol:

alisia
07-07-2006, 08:19 PM
At least the rest of us are safe with the exception of Elea who has posted a photo with herself on. I'm sure Rosie you are well known especially by a certain older gentleman.

*Ljubica*
07-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Great plan. :yeah: They will never figure it out. I mean, how many people go to David's matches and sit next to Javi, while almost fainting and getting looked after by Tommy R.? There must be hundreds. :lol:
I have a couple of doubles :p Anyway - they DON'T read this - it's purely coincidence - isn't it :unsure:

FerrersLinda
07-07-2006, 08:21 PM
At least the rest of us are safe with the exception of Elea & Rosie.

All of a sudden I feel happy not to have been at that training session in Paris. :angel:

FerrersLinda
07-07-2006, 08:23 PM
I have a couple of doubles :p Anyway - they DON'T read this - it's purely coincidence - isn't it :unsure:

Ehhhhhh......yeah sure.......coincidence......sure. :rolleyes:

alisia
07-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Well I think we are safe until he starts naming us!!

LaTenista
07-07-2006, 08:35 PM
All of a sudden I feel happy not to have been at that training session in Paris. :angel:

But Eléa was calling my name and I wasn't even there. :o :help:

FerrersLinda
07-07-2006, 08:38 PM
But Eléa was calling my name and I wasn't even there. :o :help:

I know, she told me she was calling both you and me. But since we weren't there, neither David or Javi can put faces to the names, so we can still use aliases(spelling like we're already in the bar :cuckoo: ).

*Ljubica*
07-07-2006, 08:50 PM
You mean the one we were evicted from :o I am trying to forget that one already :o :bolt:

FerrersLinda
07-07-2006, 08:51 PM
You mean the one we were evicted from :o I am trying to forget that one already :o :bolt:

That's the one. :speakles:

alisia
07-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Evicted? What happened & why don't I know about it!! God I sound like my brother need a drink!!!!

LaTenista
07-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Evicted? What happened & why don't I know about it!! God I sound like my brother need a drink!!!!

I want a drink but it's a tad early here (not quite 5 pm). Please tell about this eviction. :confused:

FerrersLinda
07-07-2006, 09:03 PM
I want a drink but it's a tad early here (not quite 5 pm). Please tell about this eviction. :confused:

It's friday, everything after noon is drinktime. :D

*Ljubica*
07-07-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm sure we told you :o Anyway - briefly - it was raining and there was no matchplay - but brave David and Javi were out there practicing, so Elea and I went to watch them. Trouble is - to get a better view, we went onto the court next door to them - and we were so engrossed in "our men" that we forgot to notice that the WTA match on our court had reccommenced :o So there we were - chatting and giggling - Elea is making videos of David and I am gazing lovingly at Javi while she is telling me to look at the player, not the coach :o - when we were asked to sit down or move, by the Umpire, because we were disturbing the women on court :o So we had to walk out past all these WTA fans tutting and moaning at us as we made our way right along the row trippig over everyone to get out :o Very embarassing!

alisia
07-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Bad girls but who cares if you disturb a WTA match

*Ljubica*
07-07-2006, 09:14 PM
I guess they did!!! One of the players was Feli Lopez' ex-girlfrend but can't remember the other one. It was embarrassing though :o

Sue
07-09-2006, 09:29 PM

LOL...exactly alisia!

LaTenista
08-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Site is unavailable :eek: And they haven't even announced the winners for the tickets yet. :(

FerrersLinda
08-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Site is unavailable :eek: And they haven't even announced the winners for the tickets yet. :(

Isa, I can get on the site without problems. :shrug:

LaTenista
08-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Isa, I can get on the site without problems. :shrug:

It was down for like an hour. :rolleyes:

FerrersLinda
08-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Isa, have you had any contact with them about you meeting David in Cincy? Didn't he write to you that he hoped you would meet? As part of the David-website crew surely you must have a meeting? :cool:

Sue
08-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Agreed....you MUST meet up with him if at all possible Isa.

Sorry for sticking my nose in....but I agree with Linda !

FerrersLinda
08-09-2006, 09:11 PM
:bounce: Isa you will get the chance to ask David if he wears D&Gs because you have won the tickets for Cincy. Congrats! And now don't let your fellow Davidchicas down. ;) :bounce:

LaTenista
08-09-2006, 09:17 PM
:bounce: Isa you will get the chance to ask David if he wears D&Gs because you have won the tickets for Cincy. Congrats! And now don't let your fellow Davidchicas down. ;) :bounce:

What about RF? Where did she go? :o :help:

alisia
08-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Just say something like in the interest of research do you wear d&g underwear :drool: Then ask him if you can work on his website

Congrats on winning the tickets

LaTenista
08-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Just say something like in the interest of research do you wear d&g underwear :drool: Then ask him if you can work on his website

Congrats on winning the tickets

Thanks. I have asked rather nicely to write some stuff for the English version so maybe if I meet him he will let me?

Sue
08-09-2006, 10:51 PM
You won the tickets??????!!!!! OMG! Thats fantastic....I'm SO happy for you Isa....now you MUST talk to David and/or Javi!!

PS Take lots of pictures for your friends left back on this thread,.

LaTenista
08-09-2006, 11:16 PM
My message from ADMIN: has sido la afortunada para entradas en cincinnati, tienes dos entradas. mandanos nombres y te diremos donde recogerlas. un saludo

You have been the lucky one for the tickets to Cincy, you have 2 tickets. Send us names and we will tell you where to pick them up. Greetings.

:shrug:

Sue
08-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Maybe they just want your name so that when you go and pick the tickets up they know its the right person ? Who will you take with you ? ( just being nosey!)

LaTenista
08-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Maybe they just want your name so that when you go and pick the tickets up they know its the right person ? Who will you take with you ? ( just being nosey!)

I don't know yet. :o The thing is I already have series tickets so I need to find 2 people, someone I can give my ticket to and then someone to bring as my guest. I will call my best friend to see if her and her bf would like to come down from Columbus - they are off work at the moment - if they say no I will ask my students, one is really keen on Roddick, and last up is my parents.

LaTenista
08-24-2006, 10:14 PM
The forum was hacked and now I can't post in the English section. :fiery: So my translation is in David's thread.