05-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey!
I don't think we talked yesterday :lol:
I'm Milan. :hatoff:
And my fave female tennis player just lost, so it's a bit meh...:( :lol

You?

no, i guess we didn't.
i'm Ania. nice to meet you Milan! you've got a lovely name! :yeah:
oh, cheer up, she'll do better next time! :) she can't always win, can she? ;)
i'm fine, but a perspective of an afternoon spend on learning make me feel a bit upset. :rolleyes:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 01:36 PM
no, i guess we didn't.
i'm Ania. nice to meet you Milan! you've got a lovely name! :yeah:
oh, cheer up, she'll do better next time! :) she can't always win, can she? ;)
i'm fine, but a perspective of an afternoon spend on learning make me feel a bit upset. :rolleyes:
Nice too meet you too Ania :)

Yeah, I know, but she doesn't win all that much as it is...:p

Oh I know what you mean, I should study too, but just don't feel like it. :help:

This thread reached 5k posts :bounce:

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah. She was close as well :(

I can see who your faves are :lol: :p

I just pick the ones who play the best tennis to watch :p

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Hi people.

I dont know you do I Ania?
Well, nice to meet you. :wavey:

poor Elena, she was unlucky. Dont worry milan, she'll do good at Roland garros.

SloKid
05-06-2006, 01:39 PM
I just pick the ones who play the best tennis to watch :p
Sure it is...:p

My motto is: You can call me shallow if you want, but it's not my fault that all my faves look good...:p

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Sure it is...:p

My motto is: You can call me shallow if you want, but it's not my fault that all my faves look good...:p

I like it. And it's sooo true :angel:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Hi people.

Well, nice to meet you. :wavey:

poor Elena, she was unlucky. Dont worry milan, she'll do good at Roland garros.
Hey Paul!

Yeah, I hope so. But you can never be sure with her :unsure:

Shouldn't you be studying...:p

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 01:42 PM
originally posted by SloKid
Shouldn't you be studying

Yeah, i definitly should but here I am. I can study later. Maybe an hour, or tonight or I could always put it off till tomorrow. :devil:.
OK, your shallow :p

SloKid
05-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Yeah, i definitly should but here I am. I can study later. Maybe an hour, or tonight or I could always put it off till tomorrow. :devil:.
OK, your shallow :p
You can't study on a Sunday :eek:
Monday is a better day to start :aplot: :p

Oh and I'm not shallow :ras:
Here's my WTAworld signature and you can see that not all players are good looking (and I left in the Bhoys part, just cause it's cool :lol: ):

"I thought I played well, I just finished at the wrong time"

"I only have one good day every week - otherwise I would be number one already."
Елена Дементьева
Legal advisor of the S.S. Dementieva - the best ship to ever sail the seven seas
Klára Koukalová (http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/koukalova/Home) - Sofia Arvidsson (http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/arvidsson/Home) - Katarina Srebotnik (http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/srebotnik/Home)
|Karolina|Мариа К|Jarmila|Надиа|Jelena K|Ана|
|Ivana|Елена В|Alicia|Bepa|Nicole|Flavia| Good luck! |Patty|Lucie|Gisela|Marta|Екатерина|
:bigclap: Come on the Bhoys! :bigclap:

Miss Dior Chérie
05-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Nice too meet you too Ania :)

Yeah, I know, but she doesn't win all that much as it is...:p

Oh I know what you mean, I should study too, but just don't feel like it. :help:

This thread reached 5k posts :bounce:

but she's good, you have no reason to be upset! just wait patiently for the next victory!

yeah, i also don't feel like learning but i take one of my final exams on monday so... :rolleyes:

Hi people.

Well, nice to meet you.

no, you don't, i've been here since yesterday.
nice to meet you, too!

SloKid
05-06-2006, 01:52 PM
but she's good, you have no reason to be upset! just wait patiently for the next victory!

yeah, i also don't feel like learning but i take one of my final exams on monday so... :rolleyes:
You have to be patient with Lena :lol:

Good luck with your exam!

Mine start in exactly two weeks...:unsure:

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 01:55 PM
originally posted by Miss Dior Chérie
nice to meet you, too!

My name's Paul btw.

You can't study on a Sunday :eek:
Monday is a better day to start :aplot: :p

Oh and I'm not shallow :ras:
Here's my WTAworld signature and you can see that not all players are good looking (and I left in the Bhoys part, just cause it's cool :lol:

Good advice. i'll start on Monday. 3 days is plenty for me to study for an exam :unsure:

yeah, their not all hot, Paddy is there. :lol:
HEY WHERE'S TATI? :mad: she has to be in your sig.
The Bhoys thing is cool. So, why ru a Celtic fan? :worship:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Good advice. i'll start on Monday. 3 days is plenty for me to study for an exam :unsure:

yeah, their not all hot, Paddy is there. :lol:
HEY WHERE'S TATI? :mad: she has to be in your sig.
The Bhoys thing is cool. So, why ru a Celtic fan? :worship:
3 days is more than enough ;) :tape:

Paddy :hearts: :unsure: :lol:

No clue really, been a fan for ages now, for as long as I can remember really :shrug:

Oh and I like Tati, but I didn't want to be a bandwagoner and put her in my sig after that Sharpie thing in Miami :mad:
So many people jumped her bandwagon then and I didn't want to come off like on of them :rolleyes: :p

Miss Dior Chérie
05-06-2006, 01:58 PM
You have to be patient with Lena :lol:

Good luck with your exam!

Mine start in exactly two weeks...:unsure:

thx! i've already taken two of them and this one is my last written exam. then i'll have to pass some oral exams and can enjoy holidays! :yeah:

btw, are you or is any of you guys going to Roland Garros?

oh, so i can imagine what you feel now. waiting is one of the worst thing ever. :rolleyes: good luck as well!

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Oh and I like Tati, but I didn't want to be a bandwagoner and put her in my sig after that Sharpie thing in Miami
So many people jumped her bandwagon then and I didn't want to come off like on of them

I stayed up till 5 or 6 in the morning watching that match. Please never mention it to me. it makes me :hysteric:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:02 PM
I stayed up till 5 or 6 in the morning watching that match. Please never mention it to me. it makes me :hysteric:
I've been told about your essay the day after :hug:
It sucked, I felt so sorry for her and the reaction from that bitch was...:mad:

I did win a lot of vCash on that though, the betting didn't close at all so I put all my money on Sharpie after the match was already over the next day :o :tape: :lol:

@ Ania: I wish I could go to RG, but I have exams and I have exams at the start of Wimbledon too I think :(

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 02:03 PM
originally posted by Miss Dior Cherie
thx! i've already taken two of them and this one is my last written exam. then i'll have to pass some oral exams and can enjoy holidays!

btw, are you or is any of you guys going to Roland Garros?

oh, so i can imagine what you feel now. waiting is one of the worst thing ever. good luck as well!

do you think you did ok in your exams? well, good luck for you too :yeah:

I always wanted to go to roland Garros (to watch Guillermo win it) but no, ive never been to a tennis event. I was going to go to Wimbledon this year but the football world cup is on, so i'll maybe go next year. have you ever been to a grand slam?

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:06 PM
I've only been to one tournament in my life so far, that was a WTA event in Slovenia last year. Going this year as well.

I hope I could perhaps go to Umag this year for the ATP tourney, it's not that far from where I live, I think it's less than a two hour drive.

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 02:07 PM
I've been told about your essay the day after
I did win a lot of vCash on that though, the betting didn't close at all so I put all my money on Sharpie after the match was already over the next day

you made money at tatiana's expense? :bigcry:
About the essay, I was traumatised. I couldnt talk to anyone so I had to write.

Corinna
05-06-2006, 02:07 PM
ania: i'd love to go to RG as well - but it isn't possible due to school :rolleyes:
olga is going, nico is as well i think
will you go there?

Corinna
05-06-2006, 02:08 PM
I've only been to one tournament in my life so far, that was a WTA event in Slovenia last year. Going this year as well.

I hope I could perhaps go to Umag this year for the ATP tourney, it's not that far from where I live, I think it's less than a two hour drive.
you should def go there then :yeah:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:09 PM
you made money at tatiana's expense? :bigcry:
About the essay, I was traumatised. I couldnt talk to anyone so I had to write.
It was a lousy comfort though, cause I want to see nothing more than Sharpie losing and Yuri fuming :devil:

Well whatever it takes to get it out of the system. ;)

SloKid
Corinna :wavey: :hug:

guille&tati4life

who won it? was anyone good there?

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:11 PM
who won it? was anyone good there?
It was an ok field, it is a Tier IV, so not much could be expected and it was the first edition. The final was between my two faves Srebotnik and Koukalova and Kookie won :bounce:
I was loving it, I was only there for the semis :sad:
I got to see both play though and I met Klara after her match :hearts:

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 02:11 PM
It was a lousy comfort though, cause I want to see nothing more than Sharpie losing and Yuri fuming

I HATE YURI!!! :mad:
Hi corinna :wavey:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:13 PM
eww... it has over 5000 posts :scared:

*sun-sick*

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 02:14 PM
I got to see both play though and I met Klara after her match

I like klara too. Do you prefer her to elena? Why is Klara playing so crap just now?
I want to meet tatiana so much, even if its only in my dreams :zzz:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Who doesn't :rolleyes:
Someone posted tv caps from Sharpie's loss to Davenport 6-0 6-0 in IW of Yuri's expression and him being pissed off and got good and badreps galore :lol:
Her fans are so :retard:ed.

But enough about WTA, don't want to get in trouble here :scared: :lol: :p

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:16 PM
I like klara too. Do you prefer her to elena? Why is Klara playing so crap just now?
I want to meet tatiana so much, even if its only in my dreams :zzz:
They are on the same level I think :lol:
She is a bit :cuckoo: :lol:
If only I knew why the Kookie krumbles so often :sad:

There was a small report on ES of her and Gasquet in some of their off court activities, 15 minutes long I think. They weren't together though :p

Corinna
Hi corinna :wavey:
hey :hug: ( :o i am sorry but i don't know your real name so far)
how are you?

Nathaliia
Yeap WTA :smash: ;)

What doesn't change the fact Aga Radwańska plays Prague quallies today against Kurhajcova or something.

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:17 PM
eww... it has over 5000 posts :scared:

*sun-sick*
It's an evergrowing monster :scared: :p

Hey Nathaliia :wavey:

Oh and I see in your sig that you recaped the first 322 pages, how many posts do you see per page.
I have the max 40 and this thread is only on page #126 for me :p

Miss Dior Chérie
do you think you did ok in your exams? well, good luck for you too :yeah:

I always wanted to go to roland Garros (to watch Guillermo win it) but no, ive never been to a tennis event. I was going to go to Wimbledon this year but the football world cup is on, so i'll maybe go next year. have you ever been to a grand slam?

thx! yeh, i think i did quite ok. but i expect my next exam to be the most difficult as it concerns knowledge about society, law, politics and stuff like that.

frankly, i think guillermo has really poor chances to win anything right now... :rolleyes:

yeah, i went to Roland Garros last year and absolutely loved it! it's the only one tournament i've ever been to though. and yeah, i'm going to Paris this year. but unfortunately i won't stay long, coz i have to go back and give attention to my removal. :( but all in all, i think i'll see some quallies and first round matches.

do you go to Germany then?

@SloKid: oh, right, poor you... :hug:

Nathaliia
Who the hell cares of WTA when Xristos played his tournament, won one match and lost in the second to some dude nicknamed Barry ?????? !!!!!!!!!!!

*tursunoving* sorry...

Corinna
05-06-2006, 02:18 PM
MILAN :wavey: :hug:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Yeap WTA :smash: ;)

What doesn't change the fact Aga Radwańska plays Prague quallies today against Kurhajcova or something.
She might not though, her match hasn't been added to today's OOP yet I think, she might play tomorrow and then play two matches in one day :shrug:
Yeah, it's Kurhajcova.

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:19 PM
It's an evergrowing monster :scared: :p

Hey Nathaliia :wavey:

Oh and I see in your sig that you recaped the first 322 pages, how many posts do you see per page.
I have the max 40 and this thread is only on page #126 for me :p
No, recaps go in periods. (I love you too Nicole) I don't know how many posts I see, 15 I guess. Maybe I should write 'after post 7867346746' (soon to come. Maybe next week).

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Who the hell cares of WTA when Xristos played his tournament, won one match and lost in the second to some dude nicknamed Barry ?????? !!!!!!!!!!!

*tursunoving* sorry...
:lol:
Dima's blog rocks!

How did Xristos do? Did he win his first match or the consolation one?

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:21 PM
thx! yeh, i think i did quite ok. but i expect my next exam to be the most difficult as it concerns knowledge about society, law, politics and stuff like that.

frankly, i think guillermo has really poor chances to win anything right now... :rolleyes:

yeah, i went to Roland Garros last year and absolutely loved it! it's the only one tournament i've ever been to though. and yeah, i'm going to Paris this year. but unfortunately i won't stay long, coz i have to go back and give attention to my removal. :( but all in all, i think i'll see some quallies and first round matches.

@SloKid: oh, right, poor you... :hug:
Matura, eh?

Ania I'm sure we've met before. I'm N.M. the tennis journalist wanted dead or alive by some Polish tennis players (and I guess not only Polish :scared: )

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Matura, eh?

Ania I'm sure we've met before. I'm N.M. the tennis journalist wanted dead or alive by some Polish tennis players (and I guess not only Polish :scared: )
We have matura too :lol:

Really? :scared:
What did you do? :devil:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Dima's blog rocks!

How did Xristos do? Did he win his first match or the consolation one?
First match. There was the rain and the light crash (I guess) :scratch: and he won it, then he lost in the second. I don't know anything about consolation yet. They played no normal matches but to 10 won games.

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:23 PM
First match. There was the rain and the light crash (I guess) :scratch: and he won it, then he lost in the second. I don't know anything about consolation yet. They played no normal matches but to 10 won games.
Gods wanted him to win it seems :eek: :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 02:23 PM
originally posted by Corinna
hey :hug: ( :o i am sorry but i don't know your real name so far)
how are you?

My name's Paul. I'm not feeling great. I have exams this week (not started studying) my favourite tennis players are either injured or playing awful (Golovin and coria) but hey, I met you :hug: so things are improving.

originally posted by Miss Dior Cherie

frankly, i think guillermo has really poor chances to win anything right now...

yeah, i went to Roland Garros last year and absolutely loved it! it's the only one tournament i've ever been to though. and yeah, i'm going to Paris this year. but unfortunately i won't stay long, coz i have to go back and give attention to my removal. but all in all, i think i'll see some quallies and first round matches.

No, i wont go to Germany but i'll make sure and watch every match on tv. I probably couldnt do that if i went to wimbledon.

Dont right off guillermo yet. He'll be back, maybe :scared:

originally posted by Nathaliia
Who the hell cares of WTA when Xristos played his tournament, won one match and lost in the second to some dude nicknamed Barry ??????

I thought that he didnt lose. i thought that there was a blackout and they had stopped play, no?

Corinna
05-06-2006, 02:25 PM
My name's Paul. I'm not feeling great. I have exams this week (not started studying) my favourite tennis players are either injured or playing awful (Golovin and coria) but hey, I met you :hug: so things are improving.

aww exams suck - what do you study?
i wish you loads of luck then :yeah:
awwww you seem to be a really lovely one :smooch:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 02:25 PM
:bigwave:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Nicole! :wavey:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:27 PM
We have matura too :lol:

Really? :scared:
What did you do? :devil:
I've written things to be signed only under the nickname. Nothing that wouldn't be true, though. But in this country journalist practise ass-licking or they just don't know anything about the sport (it happens more often even...) so players easily get oversensitive.

Actually I get along well with most of them, but I don't know how many of them know I'm the N.M. Matka / Frytka and Przysiężny only, I guess :shrug: As I wrote something like 50 pages before, Przysiężny and I definitely weren't friends, but now we're over it I guess. However, I still haven't spoken to him after my last article where I described with details the way he was throwing a racquet and quoted what he shouted :ignore:

;)

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Nikki :drool: Your man lost, bad for you.

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 02:28 PM
originally posted by Corinna
aww exams suck - what do you study?
i wish you loads of luck then
awwww you seem to be a really lovely one :smooch:

I study politics, philosophy and history. BORING!
Thanks for the luck, i'll need it.
Yeah, i am pretty lovely :)

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:29 PM
I've written things to be signed only under the nickname. Nothing that wouldn't be true, though. But in this country journalist practise ass-licking or they just don't know anything about the sport (it happens more often even...) so players easily get oversensitive.

Actually I get along well with most of them, but I don't know how many of them know I'm the N.M. Matka / Frytka and Przysiężny only, I guess :shrug: As I wrote something like 50 pages before, Przysiężny and I definitely weren't friends, but now we're over it I guess. However, I still haven't spoken to him after my last article where I described with details the way he was throwing a racquet and quoted what he shouted :ignore:

;)
You're my new hero! :lol: :p

Is there a blogging system on MTF to blog about your fave players yet?

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Nicole! :wavey:

Hello Milan. :wavey:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:30 PM
You didn't mention history last time :lol:
That's quite a lot of things you study :eek: :yeah:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Nikki :drool: Your man lost, bad for you.

Nah, it's bad for him because that means he'll get none tonight. ;)

Miss Dior Chérie
05-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Matura, eh?

yeah, matura... thanks god wos is on monday so i'll have my exams finished sooner than most of my friends.

oh yeah, i do remeber you now, sweetie! we've met on another forum, i can't recall its name now... but it was a polish forum about tennis. aw, very nice to see you again! :hug:
well, i think things have changed a bit since then. i've changed my plans about future. ;)

btw, you're a great journalist :worship:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:32 PM
You're my new hero! :lol: :p

Is there a blogging system on MTF to blog about your fave players yet?
No... But we're blogging anyways, in players forums. I love blogging from tournaments :drool:

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 02:33 PM
You didn't mention history last time

thats cos its so boring. i'll drop it at the end of the year

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Nah, it's bad for him because that means he'll get none tonight. ;)
No video? :lol:

And what about us, dont we deserve it though?

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 02:34 PM
thats cos its so boring. i'll drop it at the end of the year

History isn't boring. I always liked it a lot in school and always had the best marks in it. :)

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 02:34 PM
No video? :lol:

And what about us, dont we deserve it though?

Do you want some? :aplot:

No, no video yet. I know that I'm lazy. :sad:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:35 PM
History isn't boring. I always liked it a lot in school and always had the best marks in it. :)
Same here.

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:35 PM
yeah, matura... thanks god wos is on monday so i'll have my exams finished sooner than most of my friends.

oh yeah, i do remeber you now, sweetie! we've met on another forum, i can't recall its name now... but it was a polish forum about tennis. aw, very nice to see you again! :hug:
well, i think things have changed a bit since then. i've changed my plans about future. ;)

btw, you're a great journalist :worship:
It means you don't want to be a tennis journalist anymore? ;)

Thanks for a compliment :nerner: I love that writing thing.

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:36 PM
History is great, my highschool lessons were boring and primary school lessons even more boring, but on studies it was great... and besides I've always been interested on my own.

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Do you want some? :aplot:

No, no video yet. I know that I'm lazy. :sad:
Actually Xris hasn't provided his, yet.... so... no obligation for you I think.

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 02:37 PM
originally posted by Princessa
History isn't boring. I always liked it a lot in school and always had the best marks in it

Yeah, I was like that at school too. But at uni, i found it surprisingly boring.
but i still get good marks in it. if i fail one of my other subjects then i'll have to take history. :sad:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:37 PM
No... But we're blogging anyways, in players forums. I love blogging from tournaments :drool:
Cool!
I think that they might create blogs for specific players and get fans to apply and write them here too like they do on WTAworld.com or so I've heard :shrug:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Same here.

In the end I decided to swap history for economic sciences anyway because back then I still wanted to study economic sciences. Thankfully my interest in other people's personality disorders :lol: eventually made me change my mind and I picked psychology.

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Cool!
I think that they might create blogs for specific players and get fans to apply and write them here too like they do on WTAworld.com or so I've heard :shrug:
What the deal with these WTA blogs? I don't go there and I don't know what it is. Is it only for top players... who can write it? And in general... details? :p

JBdV
05-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey everybody, I am currently trying to convince Xristos to post the Video if anyone is still interested...negotiations are proceeding slowly for the moment however

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 02:43 PM
originally posted by princesa
In the end I decided to swap history for economic sciences anyway because back then I still wanted to study economic sciences. Thankfully my interest in other people's personality disorders eventually made me change my mind and I picked psychology

I want to do psychology. it seems so interesting compared with my subjects. What job do you want when ur older nicole? something in psychology?

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:44 PM
What the deal with these WTA blogs? I don't go there and I don't know what it is. Is it only for top players... who can write it? And in general... details? :p
Anyone can write it, you just need to apply. And no limitations on the players, pretty much anyone you can come up with can have a blog :lol:
And all players then get a sub-forum (so that's a bit of shortcut to get them :p)
And then you get your log-in info and you basically edit everything on a player's page.
And you also get vCash rewards for that :tape: :lol:
Here's the link to my Kata blog:
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/srebotnik/Home
I also blog about Arvidson and Koukalova.

Miss Dior Chérie
05-06-2006, 02:45 PM
It means you don't want to be a tennis journalist anymore? ;)

Thanks for a compliment :nerner: I love that writing thing.

hehe, i'd like to but i leave Poland so i won't study journalism. ;) i think i'll start international business or international business and management course. either in Great Britain or in Holland. i'd like to do sth connected with ATP after graduation as well :p
do you know if they need any manager that goes form one tournament to another? i think you're more knowledgable than me when it's about posts in tennis world. ;)

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:47 PM
If I wrote a blog for my favourite player, people would be shocked. I'd better stick to this thread. I think Nicole or betterthanhenman would want to write one for Xris.

And in case you haven't guessed yet, yes I am learning right now in my uni library.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 02:47 PM
I want to do psychology. it seems so interesting compared with my subjects. What job do you want when ur older nicole? something in psychology?

I'd like to work as a forensic psychologist. :p

Psychology is really interesting, but sometimes it can be boring especially when you have to learn all the boring stastics and so on.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 02:49 PM
If I wrote a blog for my favourite player, people would be shocked. I'd better stick to this thread. I think Nicole or betterthanhenman would want to write one for Xris.

And in case you haven't guessed yet, yes I am learning right now in my uni library.

Blog entries about Xristos would be as boring as blog entries about my life. ;)

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 02:49 PM

you shouldnt have given me that link Milan.
I love Tsveti pironkova. Did you see that match? Katarina got destroyed :)

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Hey everybody, I am currently trying to convince Xristos to post the Video if anyone is still interested...negotiations are proceeding slowly for the moment however
Haven't we been through it? :) Good luck anyway. Ah, I forgot you're a latecomer. The more good luck.

SloKid
05-06-2006, 02:52 PM
you shouldnt have given me that link Milan.
I love Tsveti pironkova. Did you see that match? Katarina got destroyed :)
:ras:
Didn't see it, but she sucked big time :tape:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 02:53 PM
hehe, i'd like to but i leave Poland so i won't study journalism. ;) i think i'll start international business or international business and management course. either in Great Britain or in Holland. i'd like to do sth connected with ATP after graduation as well :p
do you know if they need any manager that goes form one tournament to another? i think you're more knowledgable than me when it's about posts in tennis world. ;)
Yes, for sure more Polish girls doing things for ATP and it will go bankrupt soon due to no contenders to participate :lol:

Yes, you can be a tour manager. You look after the players at the hotels, check flights for them etc. You're helping a supervisor. Have you ever been to Sopot or maybe you've read any of my Sopot reports, where I was mentioning the nice Italian guy called Giorgio Di Palermo? Well, that's his job. I might find a link to something if you were more interested in the details, from the practical side how it looks like.

Corinna
05-06-2006, 02:56 PM

politics :bolt: i'd need loads of luck then too

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 02:57 PM

We have already tried everything to convince him to post the video with no success. I wish you good luck anyway. :yeah:

Corinna
05-06-2006, 02:58 PM
NIKKI :kiss: :woohoo:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Anyone can write it, you just need to apply. And no limitations on the players, pretty much anyone you can come up with can have a blog :lol:
And all players then get a sub-forum (so that's a bit of shortcut to get them :p)
And then you get your log-in info and you basically edit everything on a player's page.
And you also get vCash rewards for that :tape: :lol:
I also blog about Arvidson and Koukalova.
I read some of the blog entries. It looks like normal reporting on the internet news :shrug: Why no more spice or funny comments? :awww:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:03 PM
NIKKI :kiss: :woohoo:

Corinna :kiss:

Miss Dior Chérie
05-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Yes, for sure more Polish girls doing things for ATP and it will go bankrupt soon due to no contenders to participate :lol:

Yes, you can be a tour manager. You look after the players at the hotels, check flights for them etc. You're helping a supervisor. Have you ever been to Sopot or maybe you've read any of my Sopot reports, where I was mentioning the nice Italian guy called Giorgio Di Palermo? Well, that's his job. I might find a link to something if you were more interested in the details, from the practical side how it looks like.

polish girls power! ;) :angel:

oh, that's a wonderful job! something made for me. ;)
no, i have never been to Sopot... yes i have read some of your reports but i hardly remember things about that guy. :confused:

that'd be so kind of you if you found out something more!

i gotta sign off now, so see you later! and thanks for your being so helpful! :hug:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 03:04 PM
I read some of the blog entries. It looks like normal reporting on the internet news :shrug: Why no more spice or funny comments? :awww:
I know, I know, I'm not harsh enough sometimes :awww:
Just wait until they piss me off properly...:fiery: :p

Oh and you should read these two then:
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/loit/News/3486
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/loit/News/3660
Or this one:
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/dulko/News/3469

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 03:06 PM
originally posted by sloKid

Is that chris's?

help me. xristos has just said he's leaving the forums. to many people are insulting him on his thread :sad:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Is that chris's?
No, both those Loit and Dulko entries were written by Jesse (his username here is 416_something (don't know what :lol: )).

Oh and Chris could never come up with something like that :p :devil:

Nikki♥
help me. xristos has just said he's leaving the forums. to many people are insulting him on his thread :sad:

The board won't be the same again without him around. :sad: I'll send him an email after the GP2 race, maybe I can change his mind.

Nathaliia
polish girls power! ;) :angel:

oh, that's a wonderful job! something made for me. ;)
no, i have never been to Sopot... yes i have read some of your reports but i hardly remember things about that guy. :confused:

that'd be so kind of you if you found out something more!

i gotta sign off now, so see you later! and thanks for your being so helpful! :hug:
Okay I'll maybe PM you later with some links :wavey:

Good luck with the rest of 'matura'. Trzymaj się :p

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 03:10 PM
No, both those Loit and Dulko entries were written by Jesse

what a guy. :worship: the Dulko report is so true

Nathaliia
I know, I know, I'm not harsh enough sometimes :awww:
Just wait until they piss me off properly...:fiery: :p

Oh and you should read these two then:
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/loit/News/3486
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/loit/News/3660
Or this one:
Good ones :) Thanks.

Nathaliia
The board won't be the same again without him around. :sad: I'll send him an email after the GP2 race, maybe I can change his mind.
Surely he was a fair attraction to this board.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Surely he was a fair attraction to this board.

Yes...and now he's ... gone. :awww: :sad:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Xristos must stay. I haven't had a chance to meet him yet to see what he's all about. :(

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Yes...and now he's ... gone. :awww: :sad:
Gone and not posting here anymore?

Now that's really bad. Look at actual thread title by the way.

well... as in every soap opera some main heroes must be gone due to conflicts with the actors.

I hope we can overcome it together, and anyway it was not nice of him he didn't say goodbye in here.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Xristos must stay. I haven't had a chance to meet him yet to see what he's all about. :(

Let's start a petition to make him stay. :D

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Next time read the whole thread "Me" plus some extracts in this thread, or bother to juniors section for the thread "The video". You missed a funny story, actually.

guille&tati4life
Originally Posted by Princesa!
Yes...and now he's ... gone.

:bigcry: you can persuade him to come back, right?

Nathaliia
Yes and it should be started in General Messages.

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Let's start a petition to make him stay

i'll sign

SloKid
well... as in every soap opera some main heroes must be gone due to conflicts with the actors.
But does he get killed off or will he return after some time (acted by another actor of course)? :lol:

Corinna
WHY did he leave? :sobbing:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Gone and not posting here anymore?

Now that's really bad. Look at actual thread title by the way.

I hope we can overcome it together, and anyway it was not nice of him he didn't say goodbye in here.

Yeah, it's really not fair. He didn't say goodbye to us and he isn't even online on MSN so that I could talk to him and convince him to stay. :sad:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Sign me up!
Next time read the whole thread "Me" plus some extracts in this thread, or bother to juniors section for the thread "The video". You missed a funny story, actually.
I might just do that, it's not like I have anything better to do...:tape: :lol:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:20 PM
But does he get killed off or will he return after some time (acted by another actor of course)? :lol:
No, he's not killed. Actually I can see him lurking. We don't know what will happen but he said he'd be shown on TV in 2 years, and another poster replied: "In funniest Australian home made videos show". Or something like that. Still, this would mean we'd see the video.

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:21 PM
WHY did he leave? :sobbing:
Because of the haters insulting him, and him insulting the haters. Translating to German - KAMPF :p

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Because of the haters insulting him, and him insulting the haters. Translating to German - KAMPF :p

:haha:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Isn't there a website where you can start petitions? :shrug: I could start one there and post the link to it for everyone to sign but unfortunately I don't know what's the name of the website...

SloKid
05-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Ok, just checked The Video thread, are those pics of him? BH looks bad from that pic, but the FH looks pro...:tape:
Of course those are only pics and we could really use video proof :lol: :p

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:25 PM
I know it contains a spelling mistake but it's the fault of the keyboard that I am using. Does it mean we are not destined to see a video of yours, Nicole?

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Ok, just checked The Video thread, are those pics of him? BH looks bad from that pic, but the FH looks pro...:tape:
Of course those are only pics and we could really use video proof :lol: :p
BH looks bad, FH looks pro... :scratch:

Well, I can tell you belly looks accurate.

SloKid
Isn't there a website where you can start petitions? :shrug: I could start one there and post the link to it for everyone to sign but unfortunately I don't know what's the name of the website...
Just google it and you'll definitely get some sites that offer it ;)

SloKid
BH looks bad, FH looks pro... :scratch:

Well, I can tell you belly looks accurate.
Pro as in professional...kind of :unsure: :p

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:28 PM
I know it contains a spelling mistake but it's the fault of the keyboard that I am using. Does it mean we are not destined to see a video of yours, Nicole?

No, there wasn't a spelling mistake. I just found this word really funny in relation to the Xristos situation.

Nikki♥
And there'll be a video of me. :yeah:

Nathaliia
Pro as in professional...kind of :unsure: :p
Anyway according to your opinion about his forehand, you'd qualify as a fan. Because there are 4 categories of people.

1) fans
2) doubters
3) haters
4) people with period

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Just google it and you'll definitely get some sites that offer it ;)

I'll do that later. :)

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Anyway according to your opinion about his forehand, you'd qualify as a fan. Because there are 4 categories of people.

1) fans
2) doubters
3) haters
4) people with period

:haha: That's a classic. :spit:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:30 PM
No, there wasn't a spelling mistake. I just found this word really funny in relation to the Xristos situation.
:angel:

I might quote some of System of a Down songs. Then maybe I'll find something relating to him

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 03:30 PM

1) fans
2) doubters
3) haters
4) people with period

I believe i was a doubter. Can you imagine if he actually made it (dont call me stupid, just if) so many people would look so so stupid

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:31 PM
:angel:

I might quote some of System of a Down songs. Then maybe I'll find something relating to him

I know a song that relates to Xristos like no other. :toothy:

Corinna
05-06-2006, 03:34 PM
awwww :awww: i didn't fight him

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Hmm, but this would be some grotesque:

Now the little boy sees
Through the eyes of delight
Levers erect note of his rhyme
Little girl bled
Sheets of the night
The lovers connect to the price of his dime

What have we said
Wasn’t it their bed
What of our presence
Haven’t we paid penance
To the new guns

(I thought he's a new gun)

SloKid
05-06-2006, 03:35 PM

1) fans
2) doubters
3) haters
4) people with period
I'm a fan :bounce: :lol:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:36 PM
I know a song that relates to Xristos like no other. :toothy:
Quote it for us :kiss:

Is it The Offspring - "Pretty fly" ? :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm a fan

You dont want to say that. The haters might hear you, and now that Xristos is gone they might want someone new to pick on... :scared:
i'll still be your friend buddy. :yeah:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:38 PM
I believe i was a doubter. Can you imagine if he actually made it (dont call me stupid, just if) so many people would look so so stupid
That's why fans were turning into doubters, doubters were turning into haters, and haters were called 'people with period'. It makes a logical sequence my friend.

SloKid
You dont want to say that. The haters might hear you, and now that Xristos is gone they might want someone new to pick on... :scared:
i'll still be your friend buddy. :yeah:
:scared:
Thanks mate. :lol:

guille&tati4life
Is it The Offspring - "Pretty fly" ?

:haha: it must be.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Quote it for us :kiss:

Is it The Offspring - "Pretty fly" ? :lol:

No, it's "P-I-M-P" but I don't know who's singing or better RAPPING it. :shrug:

Nathaliia
I'm a fan :bounce: :lol:
And proud about it? :cuckoo:

Nathaliia
No, it's "P-I-M-P" but I don't know who's singing or better RAPPING it. :shrug:
50 Cent :p

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:41 PM
50 Cent :p

Okay, thanks. But 50 Cent got nothing on Xristos. He's way cooler than him. :worship:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 03:42 PM
And proud about it? :cuckoo:
Not really, no...But at least I'm not a glory hunter. :lol:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Get to Aussie DC or Die tryin'

(Chorus 2x)
I don’t know what u posted about me
But a hater can’t get a vid out of me
No forehand, no backhand u can’t see
That I'm a tennisfu**ng P-I-M-P

:angel: oh I can't beat Sjengster in writing songs but at least I'm "dying trying" :p

SloKid
05-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Okay, thanks. But 50 Cent got nothing on Xristos. He's way cooler than him. :worship:
I beg to differ...
Did Xristos get shot nine times, I don't think so...:lol: :p

SloKid
05-06-2006, 03:44 PM

(Chorus 2x)

:angel: oh I can't beat Sjengster in writing songs but at least I'm "dying trying" :p
:spit:
:rolls:
Good one! :yeah:

Nathaliia
Not really, no...But at least I'm not a glory hunter. :lol:
Milan you promised considering making a video.... How's the progress of your consideration?

Nikki♥

(Chorus 2x)

Good job. :worship:

Nikki♥
I beg to differ...
Did Xristos get shot nine times, I don't think so...:lol: :p

He got shot 18 times by the ball machine. Does that count?

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Jim Jones has started up about Xristos now. :rolleyes: :mad:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Milan you promised considering making a video.... How's the progress of your consideration?
Shall we say it's in the planning stages :lol:
What should I be doing in the video? :p
Oh and I did post a pic of my underwear in a different thread, does that count. :unsure:

Nathaliia
:spit: :haha:

SloKid
Yeah, that's more than enough.
Xristos needs some street cred and with things like that he more than gets it :lol:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Shall we say it's in the planning stages :lol:
What should I be doing in the video? :p
Oh and I did post a pic of my underwear in a different thread, does that count. :unsure:
Oh really :scared: When the fame of Xristos will be gone, I'll need another attention gaining thread title and then you'll post it here as well :p

;)

Anyway I think I should finish writing the full lyrics version about Xris.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Yeah, that's more than enough.
Xristos needs some street cred and with things like that he more than gets it :lol:

:spit: :lol:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 03:55 PM
btw, do you think I should change P.I.M.P. to P.E.R.I.O.D. counting on tongue fast enough, of the rapper?

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 03:56 PM
btw, do you think I should change P.I.M.P. to P.E.R.I.O.D. counting on tongue fast enough, of the rapper?

Oh yeah, please do that.

Xristos is online right now but I won't talk to him till the race is over because it's just getting exciting. :boxing:

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 03:57 PM

definitly :lol:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
05-06-2006, 03:57 PM
XRISTOS WON A GAME, 0-6 1-6:woohoo:

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Xristos is online right now but I won't talk to him till the race is over because it's just getting exciting

but nicole, what if he goes offline, this might be your last chance. :sad:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:00 PM
but nicole, what if he goes offline, this might be your last chance. :sad:

We're talking right now. ;)

SloKid
05-06-2006, 04:03 PM
We're talking right now. ;)
Tell him a fan says hi. :) :tape: :lol:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
05-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Ask him if he lost 0 and 0 or 0 and 1;)

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Nicole is très happy right now and it's not because of Xristos. :dance:

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 04:06 PM
originally posted by Princesa
Nicole is très happy right now and it's not because of Xristos

why then?
I'm very unhappy. Jim jones starts a fight and then runs off before we can finish it :mad:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Nicole is très happy right now and it's not because of Xristos. :dance:
Is it because of Hamilton, who won that race? :lol:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Is it because of Hamilton, who won that race? :lol:

No! Because of Piquet who crashed. ;)

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:08 PM
why then?
I'm very unhappy. Jim jones starts a fight and then runs off before we can finish it :mad:

Why are you guys so interested in fighting all the time?

guille&tati4life
No! Because of Piquet who crashed.

poor piquet :sad:

SloKid
No! Because of Piquet who crashed. ;)
You don't like him? :lol:

I don't follow these races closely, just waiting for tennis to hopefully start on ES2, any tennis would do.

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 04:09 PM

i'm not really. but with him... he is the only one.
he just winds me up

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:10 PM
You don't like him? :lol:

I don't follow these races closely, just waiting for tennis to hopefully start on ES2, any tennis would do.

Where they showing the race on Eurosport 2? Where I live you need to have cable in order to get this channel. :rolleyes:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:10 PM
poor piquet :sad:

I can't stand this guy because he's such an airhead. :rolleyes:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:11 PM
i'm not really. but with him... he is the only one.
he just winds me up

:awww:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
05-06-2006, 04:12 PM
:lol: Vamos Moya.

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 04:14 PM

Now shorty she on da board, she posting for v-cash
I got that thing, I started two threads in General Mess'ges
That one was moved to NT, one was sold to juniors
Adriana Lima and Aless Ambrosi, these b!tches are my girls
I posted some pictures man and my game got her
Few days later had her ass up in thread for Attention Seekers
Them trick niggaz with some kiss selling do the sh!t
I saw her posting there and started chattin' with.
She like my style, she like my smile, she like the way I sneeze
She must be from Germany cos she like me cos I'm from Greece
I aint that nigga who pretends, why do you doubt?
I'm that nigga who's got the vid but won't let it out
Dave gonna convert that VHS to DVD
Send me vids of your pants go samba-dance your ass
And if you fkkk just know you fkkk with the P.E.R.I.O.D.

(Nikki :kiss: )

SloKid
05-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Where they showing the race on Eurosport 2? Where I live you need to have cable in order to get this channel. :rolleyes:
Yes, they always do. And yeah, you need to have it here too.
My cable provider didn't give us ES2 until recently though actually, I'm just happy I have it now. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:15 PM

Give it up for our great song writer. :bigclap:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 04:16 PM
'Boys wanna fight but the girls are happy to dance all night'

~~ Garbage

SloKid

OMFG
:spit:
Don't do that to me while I'm eating...:lol: :worship:

guille&tati4life

Sheer genius :worship:

Nikki♥
Yes, they always do. And yeah, you need to have it here too.
My cable provider didn't give us ES2 until recently though actually, I'm just happy I have it now. :lol:

Lucky you to have ES2. :lol:

Fisico
05-06-2006, 04:18 PM

Nathaliia vs 50 Cent - P.I.M.P Remix :yeah:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 04:18 PM
This song has a lot of more text to convert and I should leave this place at 18.00 :awww: But I can continue writing if you want :p

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:20 PM
This song has a lot of more text to convert and I should leave this place at 18.00 :awww: But I can continue writing if you want :p

Come on, there's still plenty of time left to finish the song.

work hard.....be a champion says:
i will come back...hopefully
if betterthen henman leaves
hes a cock suka

:sad:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 04:20 PM
then chorus goes two times (but you know it already)

That I'm a tennisfu**ing P.E.R.I.O.D.

Fisico
05-06-2006, 04:22 PM

hes a cock suka

no more xristos??

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 04:23 PM
hes a cock suka

work hard.... be a champion? I could have guessed.
Poor xristos :sad:

then chorus goes two times (but you know it already)

That I'm a tennisfu**ing P.E.R.I.O.D

You should actually start writing songs professionally, this stuff is excellent

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:24 PM
no more xristos??

No.

May 6 will now be declared as the official MTF mourning day. :sobbing:

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 04:25 PM

hes a cock suka

Head back to school and learn to spell would be my advice to this illiterate!

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:25 PM
work hard.... be a champion? I could have guessed.
Poor xristos :sad:

I miss his posts so very much already and he has only been gone for a few hours.

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 04:27 PM
originally posted by betterthanhenman
head back to school and learn to spell would be my advice to this illiterate!

dont you feel sorry for Xristos? You could always apologise to him, then he might come back. :)
Dont shout at me :unsure: i just miss him, he was a real character

SloKid
05-06-2006, 04:28 PM
No.

May 6 will now be declared as the official MTF mourning day. :sobbing:
I propose a moment of silence.

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 04:28 PM
dont you feel sorry for Xristos? You could always apologise to him, then he might come back. :)
Dont shout at me :unsure: i just miss him, he was a real character

You're funny.

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 04:30 PM

I'm with you Milan

originally posted by betterthanhenman
You're funny.

was that a compliment?

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:33 PM

:awww:

zicofirol
05-06-2006, 04:36 PM

hes a cock suka

Tell him he can come back if he wins a match, hahahaha, then we will never see him for sure, j/k.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm working on the petition now, guys.

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 04:38 PM
originally posted by Zicofirol
Tell him he can come back if he wins a match, hahahaha, then we will never see him for sure

:mad:

the haters remain even after xris has left us :sad:

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 04:39 PM
:mad:

the haters remain even after xris has left us :sad:

He hasn't left, sadly. He is still here for christ's sake.

SloKid
05-06-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm working on the petition now, guys.
Yay!

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 04:40 PM

I'm at my practise now u see, but girl u can talk now on MSN to me
If you chattin with me I'm a P.E.R.I.O.D.
Now wat u see on youtube aint volley aint passing
My ass full of hair (stuffed animal) I'm a P.E.R.I.O.D.
Come convert hataz 2 fans and u gonna see
How it feels to be with a P.E.R.I.O.D.
Jim Jones and betterthanhenman could watch me on TV (together with Fee)
And u be on my MSN I aint V.I.P. but high class P.E.R.I.O.D.
We could pop in some champagne and have a ball, gal
Condition is one we must invite that hot Ol-ga
We could sell my trophies like Borg and let's buy the whole mall
If you ever want cybersex I'm da one u should call
Donald Young and Lowensbrough should get lost and take fall
If I got problems I have Dave but he's Asian, ugly, and his dick is small
The other niggaz u been with aint worth a sole thread
Go do the sh!t with P.E.R.I.O.D. instead

(chorus)

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 04:43 PM
He hasn't left, sadly. He is still here for christ's sake.
xrist's sake, you meant my friend :p

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 04:45 PM
xrist's sake, you meant my friend :p

Ohhh no....stop it Nat, please :)

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 04:45 PM
You should actually start writing songs professionally, this stuff is excellent
I used to write dramas almost professionally :p

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Ohhh no....stop it Nat, please :)
you don't want the third verse of the song :awww: ?

guille&tati4life
05-06-2006, 04:48 PM
I used to write dramas almost professionally

I can understand why. great writing.

I'm going to have to go (not to study, playing Playstation actually) i'll be back soon. Get Xristos back for us Nicole. You can put me straight onto the petition.

:wavey: everyone

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 04:50 PM

I'm going to have to go (not to study, playing Playstation actually) i'll be back soon. Get Xristos back for us Nicole. You can put me straight onto the petition.

Ehh flattering... no, songs were always my weakest point in writing... I'm sure NATAS81 could've written it much better, he knows the slang.

But still the best songwriter ever on MSN is my ex-husband... :) And if I finish this song, I'm going to publish it in that thread in GM where tennis songs are published :p

Have a nice... uhh game :)

SloKid
05-06-2006, 04:51 PM

Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul...*shakes his head in dismay*

Go study, don't go and play games on your PS...:rolleyes:

Well bye anyway :wavey:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 04:53 PM
alright i'm gone for now, but i'll go to the net cafe for one hour more to finish the song of course :angel:

see you in couple of minutes!

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 04:55 PM
They said that they would send me an email with a link to click on in order to activate the petition but I haven't received anything yet. :mad:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Bye for now, see ya soon again :lol:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 04:57 PM
They said that they would send me an email with a link to click on in order to activate the petition but I haven't received anything yet. :mad:
Patience is a virtue. :angel:

But I ain't patient...recieved it yet? :bounce: :p

anserq
05-06-2006, 04:58 PM
I do not care about Xristos, you all do? :confused:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 05:01 PM
I would put Xristos in my sig right next to Seb, Fab and James, but his name is way too long and then it won't all fit in one line :( :lol:

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 05:04 PM
You should all think about what this guy is like. If you actually ever met him, you would all hate him.

He lies constantly and is narcissistic.

If you met him, you would think he was an arrogant little tosser.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Here is the petition to sign...

http://www.petitiononline.com/xrismtf/petition.html

Fisico
05-06-2006, 05:17 PM
he'll come back whether ppl sign that petition or not :shrug:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 05:17 PM

When 50 people sign it, he will come back.

SloKid
05-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Here is the petition to sign...

http://www.petitiononline.com/xrismtf/petition.html
Signed :lol:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 05:20 PM

Okay I AM BACK... anybody happy :shrug:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Signed :lol:

:woohoo:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 05:21 PM

:woohoo: Nathii is back. :banana:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 05:21 PM
I do not care about Xristos, you all do? :confused:
Don't worry, next title for my thread (this one) will be "If stupid people could fly, we would've already flown away from this thread".

:wavey:

SloKid
05-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Happy that you came back? I am. :D

AgassiDomination
05-06-2006, 05:24 PM
What the hell is going on, boogers?

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 05:26 PM
What the hell is going on, boogers?
Not much, just 20 pages. And I'm writing the third verse of the song :p

Fisico
05-06-2006, 05:27 PM

:aparty:

guess who's back?
back again
guess who's back
tell a friend....

u can continue from there Nathaliia, make it your new song ;)

Fisico
05-06-2006, 05:28 PM
When 50 people sign it, he will come back.

poor xristos, he just wants to be loved :lol:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 05:28 PM
:aparty:

guess who's back?
back again
guess who's back
tell a friend....

u can continue from there Nathaliia, make it your new song ;)
ewww.... then I'll be accused of knowing all hip hop songs :unsure:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 05:29 PM
poor xristos, he just wants to be loved :lol:

Yeah. :awww: And we all love him dearly, that's why we want him to stay.

AgassiDomination
05-06-2006, 05:30 PM
If I don't see that video today, I'm removing my name from the petition.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 05:32 PM
If I don't see that video today, I'm removing my name from the petition.

:nerner:

Fisico
05-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Yeah. :awww: And we all love him dearly, that's why we want him to stay.

ermm im not so sure about that :confused: ... i was just reading the end of the "me" thread and i didnt feel much love in there!

AgassiDomination
05-06-2006, 05:35 PM
That's because you're a moron.

AgassiDomination
05-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Go away.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 05:44 PM
ermm im not so sure about that :confused: ... i was just reading the end of the "me" thread and i didnt feel much love in there!

At the moment there are just his haters posting in the thread. :shrug:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 05:45 PM

Shortly I told you fools before, the vid will be on Tues.
I got the talk, go suck the cock, I'll be on Aussie news
I call them hataz I mess with them to get'em confused
They must be nice, they must lick ass, I hate hata abuse
I must win a consolation, in summer they are all thickier
There are four girls, I beat them all, I'm real attention seeker
Them so obsessed the hundreth page, they talk and go
I want them beg down on the knees 'show us the video'
Fee acts hard to get, to gain respect, the rest post on da street
And every nig' and every b!tch they wanna see the vid
From love to hate they go debate they wanna know my name
They check the draw they talk on phone, they'd like to have my game
Nicole that chick post bout my dick and youtubes my hair'ass
On message board I feel odd
Remember hataz-doubtaz-rest you're just a part of periooooodddd!

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 05:46 PM
that third verse was the most difficult, 50 Cent didn't give me good material for remake :rolleyes:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Nathii dear, you have to sign the petition too. :angel:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Forgive me I won't. I wrote a song instead. This is my part of tribute.
Maybe I have a period now :shrug:

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Forgive me I won't. I wrote a song instead. This is my part of tribute.
Maybe I have a period now :shrug:

:awww: Okay, I understand you.

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Forgive me I won't.

:worship:

JBdV
05-06-2006, 05:53 PM
50 signatures may be a little too ambitious... and does his own really count??

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 05:55 PM
and here would be the link to the whole song in case somebody wanted to sing it

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=3454698#post3454698 (post 562 but feel encouraged to read all songs in this thread, they are hilarious sometimes)

JBdV
05-06-2006, 05:57 PM
:worship:
Good one :rolleyes:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 05:59 PM
50 signatures may be a little too ambitious... and does his own really count??
:spit: he signed?

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Good one :rolleyes:

Id...id....IDIOT!!!

JBdV
05-06-2006, 06:00 PM
:spit: he signed?
yeah, twice now

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 06:01 PM
yeah, twice now

How old are you? If older than 18, I'm worried for you.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 06:01 PM
yeah, twice now

The second one didn't come from him.

JBdV
05-06-2006, 06:02 PM
The second one didn't come from him.
Oh yeah :lol: i just read it now

AgassiDomination
05-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Id...id....IDIOT!!!
Shut up man. :rolleyes:

betterthanhenman
05-06-2006, 06:04 PM

Your support for Xrisots is equally bizarre.

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 06:05 PM
I'm sorry to change the subject for a minute, but do yuo think thread title should:

1) remain the same
2) be changed to original 'Olga, Nicole....'
3) be changed to "If stupid people could fly, we'd all flown away from this thread"

:confused:
Vote :devil:

Nathaliia
05-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Do you think Xris is in MTF mafia? :)

SloKid
05-06-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm sorry to change the subject for a minute, but do yuo think thread title should:

1) remain the same
3) be changed to "If stupid people could fly, we'd all flown away from this thread"

Give the haters what they want.

Nikki♥
05-06-2006, 06:11 PM

1) remain the same

3) :p