Attention Seekers 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Hehe I know what he wants to chat about :aplot:

Sex, drugs and Bhangra music? :aplot:

SloKid
I always suck at PAW because I'm too biased. I always pick my faves to win. :o I don't have that much time to play other games. :shrug: The 'Suicide' game was fun but during the overseas tournaments I sometimes didn't manage to send in my picks in time.
I'm ok in in PAW, just started this year, had some QFs, I'm consistent, which is good.
And I have a different problem, I don't like to PAW against my faves even if I know they will lose. :o

I'm #1 in WTAworld Suicide Tennis. :angel:

Nikki♥
What happened to suicide game? Was it finally killed like it should?

I don't know if it's still going on. I hardly check the tournament forums.

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 01:57 PM
:wavey:
And I said you were busy :lol: Speaking the devil!!!

However in Polish we say "nie wywoluj wilka z lasu" what would mean "don't call the wolf out of the forest" and in Latin it's "Lupum video" (I see a wolf)

:dog:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm #1 in WTAworld Suicide Tennis. :angel:

:worship:

Once I made it really far and then I didn't have anyone to pick anymore. :o

<Eve>

However in Polish we say "nie wywoluj wilka z lasu" what would mean "don't call the wolf out of the forest" and in Latin it's "Lupum video" (I see a wolf)

:lol: i have been really busy last week yeah... :( so i have missed like 239849 pages in here :eek:
how are you all?!

Nikki♥

:bigwave:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 01:59 PM

We have a similar saying, well in Serbian that is.
Mi o vuku, vuk iz šume.
We spoke about the wolf, wolf came out of the forrest.
:lol:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:00 PM
Couldn't agree more.

"I went to this uni and studied this."

"She went to this uni and studied that."

"Exams are a pain."

Take a few newbies and repeat.
I have an equally demanding task for you to translate for me into Swedish.

How do we say: "Word on the street says you're gonna take me to movies in the evening... Can we choose a comedy?"

I don't need to know how to pronounce it, I can rewrite it on a piece of paper. Tack in advance.

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Hehe I know what he wants to chat about :aplot:

Well, according to the newest history :lol: this thread became a chat when I was v-divorcing, you v-dumped Xristos and Eva was looking for a v-husband.

Then we made something like 700 posts one day.

Eva is busy now, you and Xristos thing is over, we don't talk about him ( :lol: ) and I could sacrify myself and actually v-divorce again, but it's impossible to find a second insane person to v-marry me, preferably with a v-loud nickname.
:haha: i still didnt find my v-husband yet :(
but i have to tell something...... :hearts:
i kinda started :kiss: with my best friend one week ago!! :eek:

Nathaliia
:lol: i have been really busy last week yeah... :( so i have missed like 239849 pages in here :eek:
how are you all?!
Well.. more or less from the news... I am gone (that's in case you didn't notice)

SloKid
:worship:

Once I made it really far and then I didn't have anyone to pick anymore. :o
I haven't won a tournament yet and haven't been in the final either. I'm just consistant and manage to avoid picking Mirza. :lol:
I came up with a motto for suicide tennis:
"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, fuck you Sania Mirza..." :tape: :lol:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:02 PM
:haha: i still didnt find my v-husband yet :(
but i have to tell something...... :hearts:
i kinda started :kiss: with my best friend one week ago!! :eek:
Your best friend from MTF :aplot: ? :lick:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:02 PM
I haven't won a tournament yet and haven't been in the final either. I'm just consistant and manage to avoid picking Mirza. :lol:
"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, fuck you Sania Mirza..." :tape: :lol:
The last part especially can intrigue.

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:03 PM

Ah, I can see that you are looking for some gossip to keep the thread alive with.

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Well.. more or less from the news... I am gone (that's in case you didn't notice) well... :rolleyes: i really didnt want to read all the pages, but is it because of your computer which you dont have anymore??? or something else? :aplot:

hehe no, my male best friend who isn't on this forum (hopefully :lol: )

Nikki♥

:lol: Really good motto, I must say.

Nathaliia
I've rated this thread as terrible btw. Rate mine as terrible, please. And my blog, please. :bounce:
My blog is more terrible than your anyway :devil:

And yeah our thread is the most terrible around :p Even "Me" has the same scoring :scared:

Nah... you have maths, but you have also moved to Argentina. Seeking not attention, but some hot tango with doublefaulting midgets, eh? :)

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Ah, I can see that you are looking for some gossip to keep the thread alive with.
I can see our little friend Nicole became sarcastic during all those long months when Nathii was away.

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Ah, I can see that you are looking for some gossip to keep the thread alive with. well i can make something up, some gossip?! :aplot:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:06 PM
I can see our little friend Nicole became sarcastic during all those long months when Nathii was away.

Sarcastic? Me? Nooooo. :o

By the way, I haven't talked to Gael Monfils yet. He hasn't even added me back. :sad:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:07 PM
My blog is more terrible than your anyway :devil:

And yeah our thread is the most terrible around :p Even "Me" has the same scoring :scared:

Nah... you have maths, but you have also moved to Argentina. Seeking not attention, but some hot tango with doublefaulting midgets, eh? :)i think everybody is just jealous of the high level discussions in here :haha:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:08 PM

By the way, I haven't talked to Gael Monfils yet. He hasn't even added me back. :sad:where? what? how? :eek:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 02:08 PM

By the way, I haven't talked to Gael Monfils yet. He hasn't even added me back. :sad:
He is too busy actually winning some matches. :lol:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:09 PM
well... :rolleyes: i really didnt want to read all the pages, but is it because of your computer which you dont have anymore??? or something else? :aplot:

hehe no, my male best friend who isn't on this forum (hopefully :lol: )
Haha nooo I was joking, though I am still here :lol: but only because I have business to NATAS and I hope he'll get online tonight. Plus I've heard there was some fights so I wanted to check what happened.

Nothing really serious in fact. Even if I'm not logging for some time and chat will fall from the first page, I'll bump it one day :p It's a bad movie and everybody likes sequels of bad movies :p

And seriously, my exams are coming so uhh... sitting all day long to keep MTFers popping here entertained is cool, but I won't get paid for it in future... so gonna focus on learning. Yesterday without logging in I managed to do more than for all previous MTF-close week.

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:09 PM
He is too busy actually winning some matches. :lol: he defeated my husband to be - tommy haas :crying2:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:10 PM
well i can make something up, some gossip?! :aplot:
No gossip, jesus is in Prague following challenger and WTA. Then he's going to a local tournament to laugh at drunk guys...

or at least it's something I kind of remember.

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:10 PM
where? what? how? :eek:

I've added someone called Gael Monfils to my MSN and he hasn't popped up yet.

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:11 PM
He is too busy actually winning some matches. :lol:

His lucky streak will come to an end today. ;)

Nathaliia
i think everybody is just jealous of the high level discussions in here :haha:
Oh no.... Eva is another sarcastic person!!!!

<Eve>
Haha nooo I was joking, though I am still here :lol: but only because I have business to NATAS and I hope he'll get online tonight. Plus I've heard there was some fights so I wanted to check what happened.

Nothing really serious in fact. Even if I'm not logging for some time and chat will fall from the first page, I'll bump it one day :p It's a bad movie and everybody likes sequels of bad movies :p

And seriously, my exams are coming so uhh... sitting all day long to keep MTFers popping here entertained is cool, but I won't get paid for it in future... so gonna focus on learning. Yesterday without logging in I managed to do more than for all previous MTF-close week.
i managed to not post for a couple of days!! but the reason was i wasnt around a computer for a while :lol:

Nathaliia
His streak will come to an end today. ;)
Who does he play? BTW I got SMS y-day he won and I got :crazy:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Oh no.... Eva is another sarcastic person!!!! nooooooo :angel:

SloKid
A-Rod ;)

Nikki♥

The duck. :angel:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:13 PM
i managed to not post for a couple of days!! but the reason was i wasnt around a computer for a while :lol:
Walking around and seeking for snakes' attention? :angel:

Hehe yeap Gael def. Tommy in 3 sets.... :lol:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Allllllez Gael :scared:

Eww, Roddick has a good week :( If it was RG, Gael would :smash: him :devil:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:16 PM
I've added someone called Gael Monfils to my MSN and he hasn't popped up yet.
:eek: i want to add tommy!! i would be curious if its really him!!

Walking around and seeking for snakes' attention? :angel:

Hehe yeap Gael def. Tommy in 3 sets.... :lol:
:sad: :sad: dont laugh..... :crying2: why do you all like monfils?
hehe i actually saw the snake again on friday when i had to work!! :lol:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:18 PM

Give it a try. :devil:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:20 PM

:sad: :sad: dont laugh..... :crying2: why do you all like monfils?
Gael is Nikki's friend to be, and Nikki's friends are my friends :p

And seriously... oh gosh there was a Monfils-mania in Sopot last year since the first tournament Saturday when he arrived till Sunday when he won the tournament... And I was a proud part of it :angel:

And I was the first person in my country to have a photo with him :angel: (In the evening at the avenue :lol: )

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:21 PM
did he recognize you? ;)

Oh and BTW my friend wrote an e-mail to Tommy I think 2 years ago, when he was injured, she wished him luck... the address was on his official website I think :scratch: and he did write back a very nice letter.

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Gael is Nikki's friend to be, and Nikki's friends are my friends

I hope that he'll become my friend. :unsure:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:26 PM
did he recognize you? ;)

Oh and BTW my friend wrote an e-mail to Tommy I think 2 years ago, when he was injured, she wished him luck... the address was on his official website I think :scratch: and he did write back a very nice letter.:eek: i've written SOOOO many emails!!!!! Sober, drunk, when he was injured, when he won a tournament, blabla etc!!
NEVER EVER got anything back :mad:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Okay. :eek: Patty will find a way to win this match though, me thinks.
Li def. Schynder 2-6 7-6 7-6 :eek:

Patty had 3mps in the 2nd set and lead *5-2 with and *6-5 in the third, failing to serve it out three times. :tape:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:27 PM
I hope that he'll become my friend. :unsure: he will!! wishful thinking helps :D

so monfils will be your friend and haas will be mine :woohoo:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:28 PM

Patty had 3mps in the 2nd set and lead *5-2 with and *6-5 in the third, failing to serve it out three times. :tape:

:eek:

Nathaliia
:eek: i've written SOOOO many emails!!!!! Sober, drunk, when he was injured, when he won a tournament, blabla etc!!
NEVER EVER got anything back :mad:
Nah, maybe you wanted it too much! It never works for a girl when she wants TOO much. My friend is a tennis fan, of course, but she didn't attach anything emotional to her e-mail... Maybe it intrigued him :lol:

Sorry for you :hug:

Nikki♥
he will!! wishful thinking helps :D

so monfils will be your friend and haas will be mine :woohoo:

That's right. :yeah:

<Eve>

ive seen parts of it! i really thought patty would def. her in an hour :eek:
what was wrong with patty??

Nathaliia

Patty you need a solid pat in your head.

Like this :smash:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:29 PM
Nah, maybe you wanted it too much! It never works for a girl when she wants TOO much. My friend is a tennis fan, of course, but she didn't attach anything emotional to her e-mail... Maybe it intrigued him :lol:

Sorry for you :hug: hehehe maybe i have to change my identity and try it again :lol:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:29 PM
That's right. :yeah:
Have you thought of adding Tursunov? He'd add you right away, that's sure :lol:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 02:30 PM
ive seen parts of it! i really thought patty would def. her in an hour :eek:
what was wrong with patty??
When Li cuts out UEs she is a force, her shots are so smooth and effective and she did that in key moments to win it.

Nathaliia
hehehe maybe i have to change my identity and try it again :lol:
Or use a black-mail. Send a photo with a snake and warn him the wildest world's animals are upon your request.

Nikki♥
Have you thought of adding Tursunov? He'd add you right away, that's sure :lol:

What's his email address? His full name seems to be too long to be a MSN address.

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Have you thought of adding Tursunov? He'd add you right away, that's sure :lol::confused:

Nikki♥
I've added him. :scared:

Nathaliia
What's his email address? His full name seems to be too long to be a MSN address.
I don't even add MTFers on MSN, so the more I don't wonder how are addresses of players :shrug: Maybe you can try on his official website... at least to leave a message :lol:

But now he must have a lot of female fans! :p

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:32 PM
When Li cuts out UEs she is a force, her shots are so smooth and effective and she did that in key moments to win it.so tomorrow she'll be playing the winner of mauresmo/hingis right!?

Nathaliia
:confused:
Did you miss Tursunov's blog? :angel:

He seems a fun guy, I think he can add Nicole back :lol: But nothing sure though!

Nikki♥
I don't even add MTFers on MSN, so the more I don't wonder how are addresses of players :shrug: Maybe you can try on his official website... at least to leave a message :lol:

But now he must have a lot of female fans! :p

Why should he have many female fans? Isn't he married?

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:33 PM
so tomorrow she'll be playing the winner of mauresmo/hingis right!?

Mauresmo :rocker:

SloKid
so tomorrow she'll be playing the winner of mauresmo/hingis right!?
She's playing Petrova.
Winner of Mauresmo/Hingis plays the winner of Henin-Hardenne/Kuznetsova.

<Eve>
Or use a black-mail. Send a photo with a snake and warn him the wildest world's animals are upon your request. :aplot: good thought!! but i cant do that because then ill never have a chance to meet him in real life!! then he'll shout: 'THERE SHE IS!! THE GIRL OF THE SNAKE BLACK-MAIL' :lol:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Did you miss Tursunov's blog? :angel:

He seems a fun guy, I think he can add Nicole back :lol: But nothing sure though!
i missed it :confused: :rolleyes: :o

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:35 PM
I've found a beautiful picture of my girl to use as avatar. :)

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:35 PM
She's playing Petrova.
Winner of Mauresmo/Hingis plays the winner of Henin-Hardenne/Kuznetsova.:eek: really?! so hingis can play kuznetsova again?! :eek: :(

hingis :nerner: :rocker:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Almagro took the second set against Roger in a tie-break and Roger only won 2 points.
Roger also wasted mps earlier in the set. :o

<Eve>
great!! :woohoo:

SloKid
:eek: really?! so hingis can play kuznetsova again?! :eek: :(

hingis :nerner: :rocker:

Yes.
But I think it will be Henin-Hardenne vs. Mauresmo.

Basically I just hope Amelie trashes Hingis aka Horseteeth. :tape:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:38 PM
OMG people have you seen THIS :haha: :haha: :haha:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3482992&postcount=25

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Almagro took the second set against Roger in a tie-break and Roger only won 2 points.
Roger also wasted mps earlier in the set. :o

Nathaliia
I've found a beautiful picture of my girl to use as avatar. :)
Of your girl :scratch: English language can be confusing at times...

Can we see the photo anyway? Geez but you are so beautiful, why to use someone else's pic?

Nathaliia
Almagro :eek:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 02:41 PM

Yeah, I've seen Gael getting jiggy wit it. :tape:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:41 PM

What was he doing there? Trying to rap?

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:42 PM
me and Almagro :lol: this guy had so fragile psyche then :scared: and now he's a fighter...

http://nathaliia.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album02&id=f17

<Eve>
Yes.
But I think it will be Henin-Hardenne vs. Mauresmo.

Basically I just hope Amelie trashes Hingis aka Horseteeth. :tape:
dont get me started about momo the transsexual :rolleyes: :tape:

i just hope marti will win!! we'll just have to see what happens!! :)

Nikki♥
Of your girl :scratch: English language can be confusing at times...

Can we see the photo anyway? Geez but you are so beautiful, why to use someone else's pic?

Yeah, my home girl Nicole Richie. :)
I would never use a pic of myself as avatar picture because I don't want to scare people. Thanks for saying that I'm beautiful anyway. :hug: You're beautiful too.

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:43 PM
What was he doing there? Trying to rap?
I really have no clue what he was doing :haha:

It was a song something like

'Nicole Nicole
I'll add you to MSN'

But it didn't have rhymes so the dance was weird :p

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:43 PM
me and Almagro :lol: this guy had so fragile psyche then :scared: and now he's a fighter...

http://nathaliia.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album02&id=f17 you are so cute!! :worship: great pic!!

and gael... :haha: :haha:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I would never use a pic of myself as avatar picture because I don't want to scare people. Thanks for saying that I'm beautiful anyway. :hug: You're beautiful too.
Hehe I didn't say you're beautiful to hear the same in revenge :lol:

I usually do, but not this time :p

SloKid
05-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Boy did she lose weight. :o :tape:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:45 PM
you are so cute!! :worship: great pic!!

and gael... :haha: :haha:
Gael is here

http://nathaliia.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album02&id=f20

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Who is that whole Nicole Richie :scratch:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Gael is here

http://nathaliia.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album02&id=f20omg i really have to go to a tournament :eek: great pics!!

so far ive only been to ice-skating... :rolleyes:

Nikki♥

http://nathaliia.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album02&id=f17

So cool. When will I ever get the chance to get my pic with a player taken? :sad:

Nathaliia
Oh and I have one more with Gael :tape: :scared: Nikki it looks like we share him

http://nathaliia.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album02&id=f25

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Who is that whole Nicole Richie :scratch:isnt she the step daughter of lionel richie and she had a show with paris hilton! the simple life :scratch: ??

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:49 PM
I really have no clue what he was doing :haha:

It was a song something like

'Nicole Nicole
I'll add you to MSN'

But it didn't have rhymes so the dance was weird :p

:lol: He'll never add me. :sad:

<Eve>
Oh and I have one more with Gael :tape: :scared: Nikki it looks like we share him

http://nathaliia.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album02&id=f25:worship: also great pic!! btw, are you really tiny? or is gael really tall?? or both? :lol:

SloKid

http://nathaliia.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=album02&id=f25
You look really cute in that one. :)

And he's all like: How u doin' :aplot: :lol: :unsure:

Nikki♥
isnt she the step daughter of lionel richie and she had a show with paris hilton! the simple life :scratch: ??

Exactly. :)

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:50 PM
omg i really have to go to a tournament :eek: great pics!!

so far ive only been to ice-skating... :rolleyes:
That camera sucked, but my new one is amazing and I'll take pictures on Sunday when I arrive :) No known players to participate but I'm going there officially to.... :scared: make an interview with Daniel Koellerer, have you ever heard of him? :scared:

Unofficially I'm gonna stalk my crush :angel: And take a picture of Adam Chadaj's hair.

ice-skating... - speed or figure? You Dutchies love speed skating don't you?

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:50 PM
Boy did she lose weight. :o :tape:

I liked her a lot better when she was still chubby.

SloKid
05-12-2006, 02:51 PM
That camera sucked, but my new one is amazing and I'll take pictures on Sunday when I arrive :) No known players to participate but I'm going there officially to.... :scared: make an interview with Daniel Koellerer, have you ever heard of him? :scared:

Koellerer? Good luck. :scared: :bolt:

Nikki♥

Unofficially I'm gonna stalk my crush :angel: And take a picture of Adam Chadaj's hair.

ice-skating... - speed or figure? You Dutchies love speed skating don't you?

Daniel Koellerer sounds familiar. :shrug:

<Eve>

ice-skating... - speed or figure? You Dutchies love speed skating don't you? ive never heard of him!! :awww:
and also never heard of adam- !!! :awww: :awww:

speed skating :D i love it and many ppl with me :woohoo:

betterthanhenman
05-12-2006, 02:52 PM
HOOOOOla

SloKid
I liked her a lot better when she was still chubby.
It goes without saying that she looked a lot better then...

Nathaliia
isnt she the step daughter of lionel richie and she had a show with paris hilton! the simple life :scratch: ??
I read about her in Cosmopolitan :woohoo:

Just didn't connect the name :lol:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 02:53 PM
HOOOOOla

Hello uncle doc.

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 02:54 PM
:bigwave: olaaa

SloKid
speed skating :D i love it and many ppl with me :woohoo:
Annette Gerritsen :hearts:
Sanne van der Star :hearts:

Nikki♥
I read about her in Cosmopolitan :woohoo:

Just didn't connect the name :lol:

Cosmopolitan is the coolest magazine on the planet. :)

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Daniel Koellerer is the guy DSQ from ATP because in Acapulco quallies he said "son of the bitch" to Almagro. Or at least that's what Almagro reported to the umpire. But he can take part in ITF events (futures, slams). And this will be his first appearance in the official tournament since then (he needed to have a ranking dropped enough).

He's very controversial... once he was punched by Italian Luzzi (there's a whole story about it...), he made Juan Martin del Potro cry... and shouted bad things to South American crowd at the challengers. Everybody was scared to punish him... That Acapulco stuff was the first :lol:

Players tried to have a petition to ban him from the tour forever... His nickname is "Crazy Dani". He actually manages to have many sponsors (to pay his fines I guess)

Awesome personality... I don't know if he likes journalists :shrug: Or rather, if he would like ME... I know he won't play on Sunday... but I'd love to try to catch him then... and if he turns me down and will be in game on Thursday, I'll go there for the next weekend too, at least to take photos and report his behaviour in Poland in the article.

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:59 PM
HOOOOOla
:bigwave:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Sanne van der Star :hearts:
Rintje Ritsma
Gianni Romme

:rocker2:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Cosmopolitan is the coolest magazine on the planet. :)
Hehe it sucks all the way but I borrow it from my roommate to read :cool:

Nikki♥
Daniel Koellerer is the guy DSQ from ATP because in Acapulco quallies he said "son of the bitch" to Almagro. Or at least that's what Almagro reported to the umpire. But he can take part in ITF events (futures, slams). And this will be his first appearance in the official tournament since then (he needed to have a ranking dropped enough).

He's very controversial... once he was punched by Italian Luzzi (there's a whole story about it...), he made Juan Martin del Potro cry... and shouted bad things to South American crowd at the challengers. Everybody was scared to punish him... That Acapulco stuff was the first :lol:

Players tried to have a petition to ban him from the tour forever... His nickname is "Crazy Dani". He actually manages to have many sponsors (to pay his fines I guess)

Awesome personality... I don't know if he likes journalists :shrug: Or rather, if he would like ME... I know he won't play on Sunday... but I'd love to try to catch him then... and if he turns me down and will be in game on Thursday, I'll go there for the next weekend too, at least to take photos and report his behaviour in Poland in the article.

Ah yeah, now I remember about this Koeller guy. There was a thread about him in GM. :p

<Eve>
Sanne van der Star :hearts:i;m sorry im not really a country girl ;)

Chad hedrick :hearts:
anni friesinger :yeah:

here's a picture of vd star!! not a good one though
and me and my lover chad hedrick :hearts:

Nikki♥
Hehe it sucks all the way but I borrow it from my roommate to read :cool:

:ras:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
05-12-2006, 03:02 PM
I'd kill Crazy Dani.:wavey:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:02 PM
I'd kill Crazy Dani.:wavey:

What a tough guy you are.

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:03 PM
i;m sorry im not really a country girl ;)

Chad hedrick :hearts:
anni friesinger :yeah:

here's a picture of vd star!! not a good one though
and me and my lover chad hedrick :hearts:
Anni :hearts: :lol:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Rintje Ritsma
Gianni Romme

:rocker2:rintje :yeah:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:04 PM
I don't know any of these skaters. :unsure:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
05-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Well, I don't like such fucking idiots. Making JMDP cry.:sad::mad:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Maybe I should interview Lorenzo if he does this :scratch:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
05-12-2006, 03:06 PM
:haha: Nah, I wouldn't. I'd just finish him on court.

SloKid
Maybe you could interview them both, while he is doing this. :tape: :lol:

<Eve>
nicole, you dont even know anni friesinger??

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:07 PM

She could catch it on video tape for us all to see. :)

Nathaliia
Well, I don't like such fucking idiots. Making JMDP cry.:sad::mad:
JMDP had cramps and Dani was walking around the court and imitating JMDP and having fun. So JMDP started to :tears: Dani also was making fun of ballkids.

Geez... JMDP was at the age of those ballkids :hug:

Nikki♥

No. :o Her name sounds German though.

SloKid
Sounds great. :)

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:08 PM
No. :o Her name sounds German though.
I wonder why. :lol:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:09 PM
That's a good idea :yeah:

We would also need a camera operator cos I have no doubts Dave could upload it on youtube...

I think we would also need Nikki - as a model. Models are always needed, just like the uniforms.

Nikki♥
I wonder why. :lol:

Ah, so she's German? I assume she's from Bavaria because they have many people whose last names end with -inger there. :lol:

Nathaliia
I know her :woohoo:

I used to watch a lot of speed-skating :cool:

But my fave chicks were Marianne Timmer and Jennifer Rodriguez :p

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:10 PM

We would also need a camera operator cos I have no doubts Dave could upload it on youtube...

I think we would also need Nikki - as a model. Models are always needed, just like the uniforms.

As long as I wouldn't get hurt I'd take part in the 'Lorenzo killing Koellerer' video shoot.

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:11 PM

She could be the model ballgirl. :) :lol:

Nathaliia
Yes, I will bring my camera and who knows, maybe I'll be able to film some good actions :p

There was a lot of fun at the futures event I have been to, in Wrocław in March. OMG people on courts were going CRAZY !!! All deserved being thrown away!!!

Washa Koroleva
Hey biatches

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Hehe Nikki have ya ever..... ballgirled? :p

Nathaliia
Hey biatches
Olgaaaaaaaa :hug:

Nikki♥
She could be the model ballgirl. :) :lol:

At the WTA championships in Spain they'll have male models this year. That'll be a drool fest for me. :drool:

SloKid
Hey biatches
Olga :wavey:

How were the classes? :unsure:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey biatches

Hello Olga. :p

Nikki♥
Hehe Nikki have ya ever..... ballgirled? :p

Nope, I'd prefer to be an umpire(ss) anyway. :p

I love my bitch...:lol:

SloKid
At the WTA championships in Spain they'll have male models this year. That'll be a drool fest for me. :drool:
Sharapova was involved in picking them, so don't expect anything too good. If she thinks she is good looking then I wonder, who she chose :tape:

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Olgaaaaaaaa :hug:

Nathii, I wanna be in the thread name :smooch:

'Olga has a nice ass, Nathii has a nice tummy, Nicole has nice boobies. We're THE sex bomb.'

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Sharapova was involved in picking them, so don't expect anything too good. If she thinks she is good looking then I wonder, who she chose :tape:

The ugliest girls usually have the best taste in men. Or at least that's what I hope.

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Olga :wavey:

How were the classes? :unsure:

I had to say how much champagne fits into a retarded champagne glass. VOMIT

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:15 PM

'Olga has a nice ass, Nathii has a nice tummy, Nicole has nice boobies. We're THE sex bomb.'

:haha: @ the thread title suggestion.

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:16 PM
The ugliest girls usually have the best taste in men. Or at least that's what I hope.
Yeah, but she thinks she is good-looking...:p

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:17 PM
I had to say how much champagne fits into a retarded champagne glass. VOMIT
Did you at least get to drink it?

Thank god maths classes are long behind me. :unsure:

Washa Koroleva

She's pretty!

Nikki♥
Yeah, but she thinks she is good-looking...:p

Perhaps she doesn't have a mirror at home. :shrug:

Nathaliia

I don't have a nice tummy though....

But other things can be involved for sure. :) You moved to Argentina? Wanna hot tango with doublefaulting midgets? :hatoff:

betterthanhenman
Perhaps she doesn't have a mirror at home. :shrug:

How's my fave psych student?

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:18 PM
She's pretty!

Each to their own. :shrug: I don't find her pretty at all.

Washa Koroleva
Did you at least get to drink it?

Thank god maths classes are long behind me. :unsure:

I enjoy Maths. :p
But I don't understand why anybody should care about questions like that in real life.

betterthanhenman

But other things can be involved for sure. :) You moved to Argentina? Wanna hot tango with doublefaulting midgets? :hatoff:

What other things? :drool:

SloKid
She's pretty!
Who? Sharapova? Ewww, hell no!

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:19 PM
How's my fave psych student?

I'm good and you? :p

Nikki♥
But I don't understand why anybody should care about questions like that in real life.

:eek: :eek:

SloKid
I enjoyed maths in fifth grade, still liked in sixth and from then on it was all downhill. :o

Washa Koroleva

First I wanna have a thread name change.
I want to dance with you, baby :kiss:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:20 PM
Sharapova is pretty when computer-made well :rocker2: As for me, she's too tall... but maybe only because I am very small :p

<Eve>
make that thread title!!! :wavey: olga

betterthanhenman

Much hotter women on tour than Sharapova.

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:21 PM
I enjoyed maths in fifth grade, still liked in sixth and from then on it was all downhill. :o

Same here. :o

SloKid
Ass :drool:
Boobies :drool:
:lol: :p

Washa Koroleva

Prettier than me, prettier than others.

Nathaliia
First I wanna have a thread name change.
I want to dance with you, baby :kiss:
I changed it this way... thread title otherwise would be too long and I don't have a nice tummy that's for sure :p However I still like it :lol:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Not prettier than Milan, as it seems.

Nikki♥

The ones that can be found in your signature for example?

SloKid
Yes!
Kirilenko :drool:
Dulko :drool:
etc. :drool: :lol:

Washa Koroleva

Hiya and what was your real name? Was it Eva?
:smooch:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Oh those thread titles... crazy, just crazy :lol:

I think people are using me... :p

And you have a lovely snake :hearts:

Nikki♥

Nikki♥
Yes!
Kirilenko :drool:
Dulko :drool:
etc. :drool: :lol:

And Nicole....

Vaidisova. :p

Washa Koroleva
I changed it this way... thread title otherwise would be too long and I don't have a nice tummy that's for sure :p However I still like it :lol:

We need Eva and Sandee in it.
Sandee is Tatiana Golovin.
Eva is Karaoke Queen.

Both have nice asses.

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Hiya and what was your real name? Was it Eva?
:smooch: exactly :yeah:

i think sharapova is hotter than anyone on tour! :rolleyes:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Why exactly? Because she's famous and there's this hype about here and she is :drool:ed over by boys in puberty? No, thanks. :)
And you look good, so shut up. :p
I never said anything about my looks or say that I'm pretty. :p

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Eva is Karaoke Queen.

Both have nice asses. :haha: :haha:
forget about the karaoke :lol:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:25 PM
And Nicole....

Vaidisova. :p
She is ok. :p

Oh I forgot to mention Pennetta :drool: and Vesnina :drool: and Domachowska :hearts: and Ivanovic :hearts:...and...erm...you get the picture. :lol:

betterthanhenman
05-12-2006, 03:26 PM
The ones that can be found in your signature for example?

Exactly. And the ones SloKid mentions too.

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Natalie Dechy :hearts:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:27 PM

Oh I forgot to mention Pennetta :drool: and Vesnina :drool: and Domachowska :hearts: and Ivanovic :hearts:...and...erm...you get the picture. :lol:

Do you need some tissues? :aplot: :lol: Just kidding.

<Eve>
Oh those thread titles... crazy, just crazy :lol:

I think people are using me... :p

And you have a lovely snake :hearts: hey im not using you, i dont have to be in the title :lol:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
Eva is Karaoke Queen.

Both have nice asses.
:)

Nikki♥
Anastasia Myskina is pretty too. :p

Washa Koroleva
Why exactly? Because she's famous and there's this hype about here and she is :drool:ed over by boys in puberty? No, thanks. :)
And you look good, so shut up. :p

I think she was pretty with 15 already!

And thanks.

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Natalie Dechy :hearts:
She is very graceful. :)

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:28 PM
:eek: are you really serious? i think we really have a different taste :p

i think she looks like drucilla, the vampire out of buffy!! :D

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Eva is Karaoke Queen.

Both have nice asses.

Good to see you in an awesome mood by the way! Too bad thread line doesn't have so much space...

Nikki♥
:wavey: I gotta go now because I still have some important things to do.

SloKid
Do you need some tissues? :aplot: :lol: Just kidding.
I'm fine. :p
She is ok. Nice body, but that whole queen of darkness look is a bit :scared:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:30 PM
:wavey: I gotta go now because I still have some important things to do.:bigwave: bye nicole!!

SloKid
See ya Nicole :wavey:

Nikki♥
:eek: are you really serious? i think we really have a different taste :p

i think she looks like drucilla, the vampire out of buffy!! :D

I'm serious. She's got something mysterious about her looks which makes her really beautiful and she's got beautiful eyes too.

Nathaliia
Ciao Nikki

Premium Members have priority access to MensTennisForums.com during busy periods.

last one was for you.

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 03:31 PM
See you Milan, Eva and everyone else. :p

betterthanhenman
Bien fait Roger :clap2:

Nikki♥
Ciao Nikki

Premium Members have priority access to MensTennisForums.com during busy periods.

last one was for you.

Gotta love da period. I talked to him the other day. We talked about niggas and ghettos which was fun. :p

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Bien fait Roger :clap2:well done roger? so he won the match???

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:32 PM

I'm the official coach of Vesnina. She hasn't called me off yet. Wanna her autograph? :lol:

She's very friendly, she'd like to add a dedication for sure.

betterthanhenman
05-12-2006, 03:33 PM
well done roger? so he won the match???

He did. 7-5 in the third. Great, great match.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
05-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Gotta love da period. I talked to him the other day. We talked about niggas and ghettos which was fun. :p
Ghettos? Ow. Our local paper had a funny article about our place, one of 2 ghettos in Bern. :o

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:34 PM
well done roger? so he won the match???
Yeah, 7-5 in the final set.

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Corinna has nice pants :lol:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm the official coach of Vesnina. She hasn't called me off yet. Wanna her autograph? :lol:

She's very friendly, she'd like to add a dedication for sure.
She is awesome. :)
Autograph wouldn't satisfy me :aplot: :lol:

Oh and she lost and then won me an enourmous ammount of vCash. :lol:

<Eve>
yeah the duckie!!!! :hearts: where is corinna btw :awww:

i'm gone for a little while, changing my avatar :yeah:

good for roger he won! must have been a tough match! :eek:

Washa Koroleva

Good to see you in an awesome mood by the way! Too bad thread line doesn't have so much space...

'Olga is the sexiest'

Enough space for that? ;)

betterthanhenman
Justine vs Svetlana now. They don't make my list of hotties! :bolt:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Roger won and MTF serves is too busy :armed: Let's kill some premium members :devil: I hope there aren't any in this thread to start with!

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:37 PM
yeah the duckie!!!! :hearts: where is corinna btw :awww:

i'm gone for a little while, changing my avatar :yeah:

good for roger he won! must have been a tough match! :eek:
Don't worry, we'll wait :p

Hopefully Gael will make a duck hunt .... oh and I know what he was dancing there... a DUCK DANCE !!!!!!!!

<Eve>
Roger won and MTF serves is too busy :armed: Let's kill some premium members :devil: I hope there aren't any in this thread to start with!
ahum..... :scratch:

Nathaliia
'Olga is the sexiest'

Enough space for that? ;)
Yeap this one for sure. One moment please.

SloKid
Corinna has nice pants :lol:
I posted a pic of mine too :o :lol:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:38 PM
ahum..... :scratch:
Tommy Girl
Haas is the best!

:haha: DETECTED !!!!

<Eve>
I posted a pic of mine too :o :lol: where? :aplot:

Nathaliia
I posted a pic of mine too :o :lol:
Your pants? Here? When?

SloKid
Justine vs Svetlana now. They don't make my list of hotties! :bolt:
You can say that again. :tape: :lol:

Kuzzie aka Quasimodo is one of her nicknames. :lol:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Tommy Girl
Haas is the best!

:haha: DETECTED !!!! :haha: so dont shoot me please :scared:

betterthanhenman
05-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Kuzzie aka Quasimode is one of her nicknames. :lol:

Ohhh....harsh. Poor Svet :sad:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:40 PM
its not svet's fault ;)

Washa Koroleva
Yeap this one for sure. One moment please.

Bullshit but okay

Nathaliia
Sveta wanted a Spanish nationality..... but they told her one Sanchez-Vicario is enough :p

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Everybody happy with current thread title? :angel:

SloKid
Your pants? Here? When?
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8540/050520060011hc.th.jpg (http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=050520060011hc.jpg) :lol:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
Bullshit but okay
Well, it's true.:inlove:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:42 PM
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8540/050520060011hc.th.jpg (http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=050520060011hc.jpg) :lol: :haha:

betterthanhenman
05-12-2006, 03:43 PM

True true.

SloKid
Everybody happy with current thread title? :angel:
Fine with me. :) :lol:

<Eve>
Everybody happy with current thread title? :angel: :yeah: :)

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:44 PM
I can see one scared Karaoke Queen, some Olga's admirers, and not enough space for "Milan has sexy pants"

:p

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:46 PM
I can see one scared Karaoke Queen, some Olga's admirers, and not enough space for "Milan has sexy pants"

:p :lol: but my karaoke movie is sooo old!! i definately have to make a new video soon! :yeah:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:47 PM
:lol: but my karaoke movie is sooo old!! i definately have to make a new video soon! :yeah:
Yes, we are curious how did your vocal skills went up.

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Yes, we are curious how did your vocal skills went up.haha it's too bad i didnt make a movie last weekend, i have been singing in a bar!! a song of a dutch singer through the microphone in a full bar!! :eek:

so maybe tomorrow i'll make a movie!!

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Okay it seems I should go now. Do you want me to come back at around 20.00 CET?

As I said, this day has been wasted for me from the beginning so I can give some more of my precious time though.

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 03:49 PM

OMFG

sadijfoifjnsnf "(/$!"$/&"$)=!"($

Oh Lo :inlove:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
Mini-Rafa has to get ready for practise.:yippee: It's sunny, very nice weather.:yippee: Lata.

Nathaliia
haha it's too bad i didnt make a movie last weekend, i have been singing in a bar!! a song of a dutch singer through the microphone in a full bar!! :eek:

so maybe tomorrow i'll make a movie!!
You are very courageous, I must say. I would never sing in a bar.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
05-12-2006, 03:50 PM
OMFG

sadijfoifjnsnf "(/$!"$/&"$)=!"($

Oh Lo :inlove:
:smooch:

<Eve>

As I said, this day has been wasted for me from the beginning so I can give some more of my precious time though. im not here at 8 :awww:

SloKid

As I said, this day has been wasted for me from the beginning so I can give some more of my precious time though.
Do we ever. Yes, please. :hug: :banana:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:53 PM
im not here at 8 :awww:
But you'll be singing with thinking about us, that's for sure.

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 03:54 PM
But you'll be singing with thinking about us, that's for sure.

:wavey::bigwave: :hug: later!!!

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Ewww.... I am feeling so bad... Hopefully I'll manage to go there and back here without some serious :retard: I think I'll catch a tram...

SloKid
05-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Bye Nathii!
Take care :wavey:

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 03:57 PM
My legs hurt. Is there a guy who would give me a massage?

AgassiDomination
05-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Hello children.

betterthanhenman
05-12-2006, 03:58 PM

I'll be right there :p

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Ali will give you one for sure.

SloKid
05-12-2006, 04:01 PM
I see there are plenty other takers, so my help isn't needed unfortunately. :lol: :p

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Ali will give you one for sure.

I love your humor my little sexy polish girlfriend :kiss: :hearts:

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 04:04 PM
I see there are plenty other takers, so my help isn't needed unfortunately. :lol: :p

Only one for now.