Attention Seekers 1 [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Washa Koroleva
05-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Dont hang your head in sorrow and please don't cry...

Will play it for you when you get to wales :p

Really? Are you able to?

I love Guns N' Roses. Knocking on heavens door is very easy to play. That'll do. :)

betterthanhenman
05-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Really? Are you able to?

I love Guns N' Roses. Knocking on heavens door is very easy to play. That'll do. :)

Their best stuff is still on appetite for destruction.

Paradise city, sweet child of mine, rocket queen, mr brownstone, welcome to the jungle...actually just the whole album.

betterthanhenman
05-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Really? Are you able to?

You seen steven adler these days? :eek:

Washa Koroleva
05-10-2006, 10:39 AM
:inlove: Do you know that I go bananas listening to Welcome To The Jungle?
That song makes me jump into the next river just for fun. lmao

betterthanhenman
05-10-2006, 10:41 AM
:inlove: Do you know that I go bananas listening to Welcome To The Jungle?
That song makes me jump into the next river just for fun. lmao

If you got the money honey, we got your disease :p

Just an ass kicking song!

Washa Koroleva
05-10-2006, 10:42 AM
You seen steven adler these days? :eek:

What does he look like now?

I've always wanted to have his hair :lol:

betterthanhenman
05-10-2006, 10:43 AM
What does he look like now?

I've always wanted to have his hair :lol:

Lol. He is a walking advert NOT to do drugs. They have (pardon the french) f***ed him up!

Washa Koroleva
05-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Lol. He is a walking advert NOT to do drugs. They have (pardon the french) f***ed him up!

Do you have a picture?

betterthanhenman
05-10-2006, 10:46 AM
Do you have a picture?

http://www.lewinski.com/images/adler05/stevenadler.jpg

Washa Koroleva
05-10-2006, 10:47 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

:scratch: :spit:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Pages 391 – 434

ReCappy (long report, actually)

As the sun is slowly covered by the massive clouds, the essence of the thread has been hidden by several posts. Recaper's task is to dig it out. The essence of the thread used to be a sarcastic talk about the amateur tennis player who would like to turn pro. Yes, he did appear again but this time couldn't think of anything more constructive than stealing greetings lines from Ali (something about cracking and b!tches). If it happened before 391st page, it means you need a sudden recaper switch.
Nicole finished her short but stressful adventure with tennis betting – Ancic defeated Horna on clay, which has been almost as upseting as Ginepri's win and Rusedski's win (okay, Boredo deserved it with all his nicknamed issues). Meanwhile, Milan took a break in studying. Actually, he had several breaks: breakfast, lunch, ice-cream, checking message boards, checking e-mail and (my favourite) a break from taking breaks. Nicole told us she was called 'eager beaver' and to prove us all right, she skipped some more classes. Paul has an exam soonish, hopefully he does some other activities than lurking through this thread, or at the times of affectionate disorder, posting... Maybe the computer should be taken over by his WTAworld-posting brother, who is a law student as well. Law students need more computers. JBdV took his exam, now he has 2 days to revise material for another. Nothing to be undone (if the prayers are confirmative enough)

And this is an international smiley of students :unsure:

Olga said bitches could be friendly. Maybe that's why she greeted the thread warmly 'hello bitches'. No doubt we are friendly in here. Then Milan said something nice about Nathii again, so she called him a bandwagoner (a nice one, though). Yesterday evening (according to Central European Time) she admitted she can be bought by less compliments than number of clothes she had bought earlier that day (two), but it works only for one smile.

Gael Monfils isn't random, and neither is Tatiana Golovin. Oh, just a random thought taken out of the context. And Horna isn't as horny as his name would suggest – official opinion of Nicole.

Olga did well at the Cooper's test – she run 2,3 km in 12 minutes. She also posted a video in which she says in Russian why a boy can't be her boyfriend (check post #6181). It's not exactly what can be undone about Cristina (Sandee's sister) and Omar (Ali's brother). They are in love. Dragostea.

Then some talk about hockey, then again about WTA... and something more about WTA, for you to not get bored. Then a short description of Kristian (betterthanhenman): he's a psychiatrist, but used to play tennis. However, his coach found him arrogant and lazy (so did some MTFers). It didn't disturb Kristian to beat a 15 yeared girl in the game called tennis. Felicitations. Still under the spell. And he said he'd play Guns'n'Roses on the guitar for Olga.

As the last sentence... don't call Nicole like “Nicoletta”. Thank you in advance.

Washa Koroleva
05-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Pages 391 – 434

ReCappy (long report, actually)

As the sun is slowly covered by the massive clouds, the essence of the thread has been hidden by several posts. Recaper's task is to dig it out. The essence of the thread used to be a sarcastic talk about the amateur tennis player who would like to turn pro. Yes, he did appear again but this time couldn't think of anything more constructive than stealing greetings lines from Ali (something about cracking and b!tches). If it happened before 391st page, it means you need a sudden recaper switch.
Nicole finished her short but stressful adventure with tennis betting – Ancic defeated Horna on clay, which has been almost as upseting as Ginepri's win and Rusedski's win (okay, Boredo deserved it with all his nicknamed issues). Meanwhile, Milan took a break in studying. Actually, he had several breaks: breakfast, lunch, ice-cream, checking message boards, checking e-mail and (my favourite) a break from taking breaks. Nicole told us she was called 'eager beaver' and to prove us all right, she skipped some more classes. Paul has an exam soonish, hopefully he does some other activities than lurking through this thread, or at the times of affectionate disorder, posting... Maybe the computer should be taken over by his WTAworld-posting brother, who is a law student as well. Law students need more computers. JBdV took his exam, now he has 2 days to revise material for another. Nothing to be undone (if the prayers are confirmative enough)

And this is an international smiley of students :unsure:

Olga said bitches could be friendly. Maybe that's why she greeted the thread warmly 'hello bitches'. No doubt we are friendly in here. Then Milan said something nice about Nathii again, so she called him a bandwagoner (a nice one, though). Yesterday evening (according to Central European Time) she admitted she can be bought by less compliments than number of clothes she had bought earlier that day (two), but it works only for one smile.

Gael Monfils isn't random, and neither is Tatiana Golovin. Oh, just a random thought taken out of the context. And Horna isn't as horny as his name would suggest – official opinion of Nicole.

Olga did well at the Cooper's test – she run 2,3 km in 12 minutes. She also posted a video in which she says in Russian why a boy can't be her boyfriend (check post #6181). It's not exactly what can be undone about Cristina (Sandee's sister) and Omar (Ali's brother). They are in love. Dragostea.

Then some talk about hockey, then again about WTA... and something more about WTA, for you to not get bored. Then a short description of Kristian (betterthanhenman): he's a psychiatrist, but used to play tennis. However, his coach found him arrogant and lazy (so did some MTFers). It didn't disturb Kristian to beat a 15 yeared girl in the game called tennis. Felicitations. Still under the spell. And he said he'd play Guns'n'Roses on the guitar for Olga.

As the last sentence... don't call Nicole like “Nicoletta”. Thank you in advance.

Thanks for the summery, sweetheart!

Washa Koroleva
05-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Look, I was supposed to get 8 points in the Cooper's test but she gave me an A :scratch:
The rest mainly ran 1,8 km.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/7/7c/Cooper-test-abi.jpg

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 10:56 AM
You're welcome sunny :)

Okay I have some classes again now, and I should be back around 14.30-15.00 :wavey:

Washa Koroleva
05-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Ciao, Nathii!
I have to go as well. :wavey:

almouchie
05-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Milan who?

SloKid
05-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Milan who?
That would be me. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Tu pars? A mon avis tu devrais rester ici. Je suis creve, comme je travaille pendant les nuits en ce moment. Eh bien, c'est la vie mais j'ai besoin de dormir.

Oui, je suis partie mais ahora je suis ici de nuevo and that's cool. :cool:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 12:31 PM
:wavey: is anyone here? I'd like a study break. :devil:

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Hey Paul. I'm study-breaking myself ATM :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Good, I was getting bored, I nearly went back to work.
So... did you get any birthday presents?

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:13 PM
No, actually :lol:

If I will be getting any it will be when I get back home from uni tomorrow.

You thought about going back to work? Something wrong with you? :eek: :p

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 01:16 PM
No, actually :lol:

If I will be getting any it will be when I get back home from uni tomorrow.

You thought about going back to work? Something wrong with you? :eek: :p

:hug: awww, if you dont get any, i'll get you a present.
Yeah, something is wrong with me, nerves. In 24 hours i'll be sitting my first exam :unsure:
But really, i'm nearly ready for it. I'll be fine :) when is your first exam?

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Yeah, something is wrong with me, nerves. In 24 hours i'll be sitting my first exam :unsure:
:lol: Thanks.

24 hours? :eek:
Go study you idiot! :rolleyes: :p

My first exam is in 10 days, next Saturday, I actually have 3 exams in one day :help:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 01:24 PM
That would be me. :lol:
:lol:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 01:25 PM

My first exam is in 10 days, next Saturday, I actually have 3 exams in one day :help:

3 exams in 1 day??? Thats so unfair!
Yeah, I can study and talk, I was on MTF studying and talking yesterday and it actually worked. So, I will study, but i'll still read and post messages too. :devil:

Is the happy birthday thread not really annoying for you? You've had to say thanks like 20 times already :lol:

guille&tati4life
:wavey: Nathi

Nathaliia
All my fingers are crossed for you :p

I don't know how come I'm still typing :p

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 01:27 PM

He won't learn anything in 24 hours. He should have a walk and go to sleep :p

Paul, is it a test / written / oral / or what?

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:27 PM
3 exams in 1 day??? Thats so unfair!
Yeah, I can study and talk, I was on MTF studying and talking yesterday and it actually worked. So, I will study, but i'll still read and post messages too. :devil:

Is the happy birthday thread not really annoying for you? You've had to say thanks like 20 times already :lol:
Yes and if I pass just one I have to take all three again, I need to pass at least two to be able to take just the remaining one then.

If it floats your boat. ;) :p

That's nothing compared to the b'day thread on WTAworld, which has 124 replies ATM :o :eek:
And I thanked everyone post by post, about 50 posts are mine out of those :lol:

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Hey Nathii :wavey:

I took a walk earlier, had lunch and then treated myself to an ice-cream and took a walk through the centre of Ljubljana :cool:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Yes and if I pass just one I have to take all three again, I need to pass at least two to be able to take just the remaining one then.

If it floats your boat. ;) :p

That's nothing compared to the b'day thread on WTAworld, which has 124 replies ATM :o :eek:
And I thanked everyone post by post, about 50 posts are mine out of those :lol:
Haha... yeah I've noticed people in WTAworld are more generous in wishing happy birthday, here even the most popular MTFers don't have 124 replies... I think...

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Haha... yeah I've noticed people in WTAworld are more generous in wishing happy birthday, here even the most popular MTFers don't have 124 replies... I think...
We are one big family over there. :lol:

Here it's smaller and cosy. :angel:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Hey Nathii :wavey:

I took a walk earlier, had lunch and then treated myself to an ice-cream and took a walk through the centre of Ljubljana :cool:
I had an ice-cream too, and had a walk through the centre of Wrocław and now I'm in library studying :lol:

Or rather, having a break :)

Law students are awesome :lol: I think we should invite Jez, he's the same character.... do you know Jez by the way? He's from UK and always talks about learning, too, and always online... and also a law student :tape:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 01:33 PM

Paul, is it a test / written / oral / or what?

written. 3 essays on philosophy and then on Friday 3 essays in politics. :help:
I do all my learning in the last 24 hours actually, then it stays in my mind :p

I want ice cream

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:33 PM
I had an ice-cream too, and had a walk through the centre of Wrocław and now I'm in library studying :lol:

Law students are awesome :lol: I think we should invite Jez, he's the same character.... do you know Jez by the way? He's from UK and always talks about learning, too, and always online... and also a law student :tape:
:lol: :cool:
We do the same things it seems.

No I don't know him yet, but he seems to be just like me :tape: :lol:

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:34 PM
You'd think that the library of the law faculty would be safe, well this one guy had his book stolen, when he was away. :lol:

I hope no one steals my stuff...:scared: :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 01:35 PM

I know of Jez, but no, I dont know Jez.
Hey, politics students are awesome too :(

originally posted by SloKid
We are one big family over there.

Here it's smaller and cosy

You prefer wta world?

Ceze
05-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Happy Birthday here too Milan! :banana:

Nathaliia
We are one big family over there. :lol:

Here it's smaller and cosy. :angel:
Yeah but you have real :shout: out there... I think here we don't have them so many!

Hmm... I wanted to check how many replies my b'day thread had, but I can't find it :( Maybe it was moved to chat threads :scratch:

SloKid
You prefer wta world?
Well I've been a member since June 2004 there, know a lot more people than here, have a bigger interest in WTA...so yeah. :lol:

But this place is growing on me and I think I've spent more time here than there in the past week or so.

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Happy Birthday here too Milan! :banana:
Thanks Cyrille!
Good to see you here too oldie. :p :angel:

Ceze
05-10-2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks Cyrille!
Good to see you here too oldie. :p :angel:even if it's your birthday today, you deserve a big :smash: :nerner: :lol:

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:40 PM
even if it's your birthday today, you deserve a big :smash: :nerner: :lol:
Hey, why you :smash:ing me, it was Chris who said it first. :p

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 01:40 PM
WHY IS CHINESE POLITICS SO CONFUSING!!!??? :mad:
I'm having a lunch break, all your talk of ice cream made me hungry. I'll be back in 5 ;)

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Enjoy your lunch break Paul :wavey:

And we only mentioned ice-cream like twice...You're just making excuses to eat and have a break. :p

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 01:44 PM
WHY IS CHINESE POLITICS SO CONFUSING!!!??? :mad:
I'm having a lunch break, all your talk of ice cream made me hungry. I'll be back in 5 ;)
What ice-cream did you have? :cool:

Are you sure the test is about Chinese politics, not politics in general? Or it was your actual subject?
Anyway, revise Kung-fu-tsy if you have some philosophy involved :p

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 01:49 PM
even if it's your birthday today, you deserve a big :smash: :nerner: :lol:
Salut Cyrille :wavey:

SloKid
05-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Anyway have to run again.

Catch you all later. :wavey:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 01:53 PM
I checked my b'day thread. 63 replies. Almighty irony, my ex-Sjeng had 62. So I'm one post better :cool: Even if it was me who started a thread for him something like 3 weeks ago :p

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Anyway have to run again.

Catch you all later. :wavey:
Yeap, run to the city for some ice-cream :cat:

Ceze
05-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey, why you :smash:ing me, it was Chris who said it first. :pit received it too :lol:

Ceze
05-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Salut Cyrille :wavey::D salut! :wavey:
I checked my b'day thread. 63 replies. Almighty irony, my ex-Sjeng had 62. So I'm one post better :cool: Even if it was me who started a thread for him something like 3 weeks ago :pit's your birthday too? :D

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Enjoy your lunch break Paul :wavey:

And we only mentioned ice-cream like twice...You're just making excuses to eat and have a break. :p

:devil: you have me worked out.
Bye Milan, enjoy the rest of your birthday

originally posted by Nathaliia
What ice-cream did you have?

Are you sure the test is about Chinese politics, not politics in general? Or it was your actual subject?
Anyway, revise Kung-fu-tsy if you have some philosophy involved

I ate vanilla ice cream, it was in my freezer. :)

The test is on US politics, Russian politics and Chinese.
US is easy. Russian is OK but well... you know for Chinese.

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 02:05 PM
I checked my b'day thread. 63 replies. Almighty irony, my ex-Sjeng had 62. So I'm one post better :cool: Even if it was me who started a thread for him something like 3 weeks ago :p

Sjeng is your ex?

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 02:09 PM
:D salut! :wavey:
it's your birthday too? :D
On 12th November. I'll be 21 :scared: But wishes are accepted whenever, wherever.

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 02:11 PM
:devil: you have me worked out.
Bye Milan, enjoy the rest of your birthday

I ate vanilla ice cream, it was in my freezer. :)

The test is on US politics, Russian politics and Chinese.
US is easy. Russian is OK but well... you know for Chinese.
US is very easy, I would say :p But current or through centuries? Ehh.. no big philosophy in American politics... but you know about it.

Russian politics would be my favourite. And things to add about my country as well :silly:

Chinese would give me the most difficulties as well. Good luck, you'll be alright :p

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Sjeng is your ex?
:ras:

He doesn't look, does he?

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 02:18 PM
US is very easy, I would say :p But current or through centuries? Ehh.. no big philosophy in American politics... but you know about it.

Russian politics would be my favourite. And things to add about my country as well :silly:

Chinese would give me the most difficulties as well. Good luck, you'll be alright :p

Only current for US. EASY! For the other 2 a bit of history but not much.
Happy Birthday for the 12th November ;) .

Everybody is older than me on these forums, its great! :)

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Today, Hidalgo had better defeat Safin. vbet you see.

If he can beat Guillermo he can beat Safin... right? :scared:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Only current for US. EASY! For the other 2 a bit of history but not much.
Happy Birthday for the 12th November ;) .

Everybody is older than me on these forums, its great! :)
I think Sandra is younger than you :) And I'm not sure, but Ali might be younger as well. And when is your birthday?

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Today, Hidalgo had better defeat Safin. vbet you see.

If he can beat Guillermo he can beat Safin... right? :scared:
You never know what can happen to Safin, and forgive me the sentence, but beating Guillermo isn't anything extraordinary these days.

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Gael lost a set to a claycourt god Ginepri :smash: it's 1-1 in third.

Ceze
05-10-2006, 02:32 PM
On 12th November. I'll be 21 :scared: But wishes are accepted whenever, wherever.happy birthday then :lol: :hug:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 02:34 PM
happy birthday then :lol: :hug:

I wonder when is the magic boarder when we don't really want to think about our birthies :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 02:40 PM
I think Sandra is younger than you :) And I'm not sure, but Ali might be younger as well. And when is your birthday?

17th February. I have to wait for 9 months before i get a birthday thread :sobbing: but hey, im young :)

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 02:43 PM
You never know what can happen to Safin, and forgive me the sentence, but beating Guillermo isn't anything extraordinary these days.

i dont forgive you. dont say that about Guillermo, the best clay court player in the world :worship:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 02:48 PM
ceze, you shouldnt have repped me. i only repped you cos you repped me. Now i owe you another rep :lol:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 02:53 PM
17th February. I have to wait for 9 months before i get a birthday thread :sobbing: but hey, im young :)
9 months? time for you have a baby to celebrate b'day same day as you :tape: :lol:

So I assume you've just turned 18 so you're born in 1988? :scratch: Nah, there are many younger than you :p I think even Olga is 2 weeks or so younger.

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 02:55 PM
i dont forgive you. dont say that about Guillermo, the best clay court player in the world :worship:
:lol: All Coria fans are the same. Hard to admit he's a loser these days? I don't say he'll be a loser forever but betting on him for instance, is all way dangerous.

Talking about losers.... Gael had 40-0 now it's 40-30...

Ceze
05-10-2006, 02:55 PM
ceze, you shouldnt have repped me. i only repped you cos you repped me. Now i owe you another rep :lol::devil:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 02:56 PM
9 months? time for you have a baby to celebrate b'day same day as you :tape: :lol:

So I assume you've just turned 18 so you're born in 1988? :scratch: Nah, there are many younger than you :p I think even Olga is 2 weeks or so younger.

No-one will have the baby with me :sad:
Yeah, 1988. :) the best year :p

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 03:00 PM
:lol: All Coria fans are the same. Hard to admit he's a loser these days? I don't say he'll be a loser forever but betting on him for instance, is all way dangerous.

Talking about losers.... Gael had 40-0 now it's 40-30...

I hate to say it but... :secret: he might never recover from this Guillermo, i swear if he retires without a grand slam i'll cry and possibly arrange the murder of Gaudio :rolls:
Monfils had better win, i PAWd him. whats the score?

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:06 PM
No-one will have the baby with me :sad:
Yeah, 1988. :) the best year :p
I have three tennis players that i support from 1988 and I wish them a beautiful career... hopefully they can entertain me for long years of tennis-scores following :devil:

My cousin Bartek turned 18 on 17th April :p

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:06 PM
I hate to say it but... :secret: he might never recover from this Guillermo, i swear if he retires without a grand slam i'll cry and possibly arrange the murder of Gaudio :rolls:
Monfils had better win, i PAWd him. whats the score?
Hmm, I hope Guille will be back to the form. Don't kill Gaudio, he's killing himself in most of the matches he plays now.

Gael 5-4 and service :p

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 03:09 PM
I have three tennis players that i support from 1988 and I wish them a beautiful career... hopefully they can entertain me for long years of tennis-scores following :devil:

My cousin Bartek turned 18 on 17th April :p

Tati was born on 25th January 1988, is she won of your players? :hearts:
Say happy birthday to Bartek from me.

Go Gael Go.
Hey, if you're from Poland, and you like football..... do you know Artur Boruc and Maciej Zurawski? they play for my team Celtic :)

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Haha... I meant ATP players :p

Of course I know Boruc and Zurawski :)

And Gael finally won and I was few secs too late with a thread in GMs haha :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Haha... I meant ATP players :p

Of course I know Boruc and Zurawski :)

And Gael finally won and I was few secs too late with a thread in GMs haha :lol:

thank you Gael :worship:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't know how this whole PAW works :o

But I'm happy Gael won two matches in a row and Haas and Ginepri aren't bad players, even if Rome is played on clay and both are not known as clay champions. A win is still a win, regarding his last form, he could have lost as well.

SloKid
05-10-2006, 03:23 PM
PAW is devil's work :o

I'm back from outer space....:dance:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Cool, how was the ice-cream? :p

:cat:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 03:29 PM
how do you put in smiley's when you rep people? :sad: i cant do it

SloKid
05-10-2006, 03:29 PM
I didn't go eat ice-cream, I actually studied and I still have to read like some 20 pages more, but I need a break, but I also want to finish ASAP :help: :lol:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:31 PM
You must know the codes. I think I know all by heart (I've posted here for TOO LONG)

like : awww : => :awww: (without space)

: p => :p

: o => :o

: lol : => :lol:

: timebomb : => :timebomb:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:33 PM
I didn't go eat ice-cream, I actually studied and I still have to read like some 20 pages more, but I need a break, but I also want to finish ASAP :help: :lol:
I'll go home at 18.00 :awww:

I'm a lazy ass and I deserve a huge kick (out of the window, preferably)

SloKid
05-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Learn the codes by heart. :lol:

SloKid
05-10-2006, 03:34 PM
You must know the codes. I think I know all by heart (I've posted here for TOO LONG)

Same here. I don't click on them for ages, I just type them since I know most of them :tape:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 03:35 PM

Thanks, i might rep you for that, try these out.
Ok ok, i'll learn the codes.

SloKid
05-10-2006, 03:35 PM
I'll go home at 18.00 :awww:

I'm a lazy ass and I deserve a huge kick (out of the window, preferably)
:awww:

It's funny how you always say you're gone for the day, but always come back. :p

We are all lazy asses.

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 03:37 PM

We are all lazy asses.

:( I'm not.
well... i'm not too lazy. We all study, of course we need to relax to. We're not lazy, we just know when to relax :), always

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:38 PM

We are all lazy asses.
Now I'm in library :) I said I'd be in the morning between 10.00 and 13.00 and what a surprise, I appeared :p

Then I said I'd be around 15.00 and guess what... I really came :eek:

In the evenings sometimes I can use a computer of friends in another room, especially when I need something for the uni (MTF works as second window :angel: ) but it's not what I can predict if I would be able to use it or not. Yesterday night I was in the net cafe, back from shopping :lol: At least I'm done with shopping (clothes) for next few months :yeah: How much I hate it :armed:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Learn the codes by heart. :lol:
It's better than learning about Chinese politics :lol:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:40 PM
:( I'm not.
well... i'm not too lazy. We all study, of course we need to relax to. We're not lazy, we just know when to relax :), always
Yes, we relax always.

And this is the last code I learnt:

:unsure: => : unsure :

SloKid
05-10-2006, 03:40 PM
:lol: @ your excuses Paul and Nathii...:p

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Paul is first to go, if he fails, it'll be a warning for us to stop logging in.

I could actually do this... but I worry about the thread so much :awww: People can fight here when I'm offline... or there will be no one taking care of them and making them feel comfortable when they enter and want to chat... and nobody's in... :shrug: ( : shrug : )
Truly saying, this is my only excuse :sad:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Yes, we relax always.

And this is the last code I learnt:

:unsure: => : unsure :

I think its the most important code for me for the next week.

Exams this week.
Tatiana's injured.
Guillermo's crap
Football season is over.

Everything is bad :sad:

SloKid
05-10-2006, 03:46 PM
:awww: :hug: :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Paul is first to go, if he fails, it'll be a warning for us to stop logging in.

I could actually do this... but I worry about the thread so much :awww: People can fight here when I'm offline... or there will be no one taking care of them and making them feel comfortable when they enter and want to chat... and nobody's in... :shrug: ( : shrug : )
Truly saying, this is my only excuse :sad:

awww, its a sweet excuse :hug: .

But everyone who uses this thread would be nice to newcomers. Unless maybe the newcomers initials are JJ :devil: then... nice is too hard for me.

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:47 PM
I think its the most important code for me for the next week.

Exams this week.
Tatiana's injured.
Guillermo's crap
Football season is over.

Everything is bad :sad:
You are generalizing. And always look at the bright sides mate!

Holidays to come after exams.
More off court pictures of Tatiana these days.
Guillermo's hilarious.
World Cup is coming.

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 03:49 PM
You are generalizing. And always look at the bright sides mate!

Holidays to come after exams.
More off court pictures of Tatiana these days.
Guillermo's hilarious.
World Cup is coming.

Yeah, thanks, its true.

Holidays :)
Extra Tati pics :hearts:
World cup :dance:

I dont find Guillermo funny though :( but 3 out of 4 isnt bad.

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:49 PM
awww, its a sweet excuse :hug: .

But everyone who uses this thread would be nice to newcomers. Unless maybe the newcomers initials are JJ :devil: then... nice is too hard for me.
He'll never come here, don't be afraid. As for the whole soap-opera-ness of this thread, it had already many legends signing here. But I don't really imagine JJ to be one of them, unless I change the thread title to

'Bush signs his retirement'.

Or whatever.

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Yeah, thanks, its true.

Holidays :)
Extra Tati pics :hearts:
World cup :dance:

I dont find Guillermo funny though :( but 3 out of 4 isnt bad.
Safin is taking a revenge and humiliating Ramiraz - Hidalgo. It's 5-0 for Marat :p

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Tomorrow I'm taking my ticket for The Animals concert on Saturday :dance:

I already know how I'll call the thread:

"Thread of the rising sun" :p

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:53 PM
there is a thread in MTF
they call the 'rising sun'
and it's been the ruin of many a poor poster
and god i know i'm one

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Safin is taking a revenge and humiliating Ramiraz - Hidalgo. It's 5-0 for Marat :p

:sad: i'm not happy with that, i bet and PAWd Hidalgo. :(
The animals? well, have fun.

Who do you think will win Roland Garros? Guillermo? :shrug:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:57 PM
For almost a year I was saying Monfils or Chucho.... :lol: And now it's difficult for me to give a serious type :shrug:

I'd hope for Nalbandian maybe :shrug: or Federer if Nalbi can't... someone to stop Nadal anyway please :lol:

SloKid
05-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Tomorrow I'm taking my ticket for The Animals concert on Saturday :dance:

I already know how I'll call the thread:

"Thread of the rising sun" :p
Are they even still alive? :p

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Are they even still alive? :p
I think I'll see on Saturday evening! :lol:

Nathaliia
okay :wavey:

take care and who knows, maybe i'll see you in the evening :p

SloKid
there is a thread in MTF
they call the 'rising sun'
and it's been the ruin of many a poor poster
and god i know i'm one

I guess I will be leaving for the day now. :shrug:

I will be back tomorrow though...:bounce: :tape:

And I'm also going home tomorrow. :woohoo:

Bye all :wavey: :hug:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 04:03 PM

I guess I will be leaving for the day now. :shrug:

I will be back tomorrow though...:bounce: :tape:

And I'm also going home tomorrow. :woohoo:

Bye all :wavey: :hug:

Ok, bye, this is good, if everyone leaves then i can go and work. :wavey:

Somebody stay, please, i'm so sick of studying

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Nah, that's what I thought. I organized a computer for myself pretty quickly, plus I've noticed Milan thanking for birthday wishes just 15 minutes ago, when he was supposed to be gone.

We rock.

And geeez.... it's so windy outside :scared:

Nathaliia
05-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Eww okay. I'm only a girl, but I made a man's decision. No matter how addicted I am, how I love this thread, and how many invention in finding excuses I have (only Milan can reach my level I think!)... vision of good grades (maybe a scholarship :lol: I am getting it now but I really don't think I can keep it :p) and retake-free holidays is stronger.

I'm not going to log on, and you can make bets for how long I will keep my word :lol: In case you support me, send me an e-mail from time to time, so I can check it on my mobile phone - hellbride@yahoo.com

:wavey:

Good luck to all of you with everything and I hope the title I'm leaving is okay :hug: When I'm back, the thread will reach 10.000 posts :devil:

guille&tati4life
05-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Eww okay. I'm only a girl, but I made a man's decision. No matter how addicted I am, how I love this thread, and how many invention in finding excuses I have (only Milan can reach my level I think!)... vision of good grades (maybe a scholarship :lol: I am getting it now but I really don't think I can keep it :p) and retake-free holidays is stronger.

I'm not going to log on, and you can make bets for how long I will keep my word :lol: In case you support me, send me an e-mail from time to time, so I can check it on my mobile phone - hellbride@yahoo.com

Good luck to all of you with everything and I hope the title I'm leaving is okay :hug: When I'm back, the thread will reach 10.000 posts :devil:

You cant go Nathii, who'll recap? :sad:
Come back :hug: I miss you already

betterthanhenman
05-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Where is everybody? :)

AgassiDomination
05-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Somehow I became attracted to this girl today. We were talking on the phone because we were thinking about going to a party and as we were saying our goodbyes, she said "Bye" in the most sexy way imaginable. I thought to myself, "Woah, that was a hot 'bye'!" Is that weird, to like someone because she said 'bye' really cool?

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 06:45 AM

Nathii, please don't leave us for too long. :sad:

Hello everyone. :D

AgassiDomination
05-11-2006, 06:54 AM
Hey Nic, I'm having trouble remembering your name. I keep thinking it's Nicholas or Nikkita.

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 06:58 AM
Hey Nic, I'm having trouble remembering your name. I keep thinking it's Nicholas or Nikkita.

Hello...Olga? Looking at your avatar makes me think that it's her.
My name's Nicole. Nicholas is a name for a guy and as far as I remember was there a TV show called 'Nikita' a few years ago. ;)

AgassiDomination
05-11-2006, 07:00 AM
Yeah I know Nicholas is a guy's name but that name kept popping in. So where is that video? :tape:

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 07:08 AM
Yeah I know Nicholas is a guy's name but that name kept popping in. So where is that video? :tape:

What video?

AgassiDomination
05-11-2006, 07:10 AM
The one you practiced for!

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 07:11 AM
The one you practiced for!

Ahhh, I reckon you mean the one I'm still practicing for.

AgassiDomination
05-11-2006, 07:17 AM
:ras: Anyway, I've been really busy the last couple of days. I'm gonna get some shut eye.

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 07:19 AM
:ras: Anyway, I've been really busy the last couple of days. I'm gonna get some shut eye.

Don't :ras: at me. ;)

Nighty night.

SloKid
05-11-2006, 08:50 AM

Nathii! No! :sad:

Well I good luck with your studying. I might send you an email now and again. :p

And I'm willing to put some money on the date of your return. :devil:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 10:34 AM
Just to let everyone know how stupid i am.
I have an exam in 3 hours, I came into uni to study but somehow i am on mtf and looking at my email.. I really should go, wish me luck.
Nathii seems quite determined in her email, i'll say we wont see her again for maybe 2 days. :lol:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 11:49 AM
Good luck with your exam Paul!

Just had lunch (there is a such thing as too much gorgonzola with pasta...:help: ) and an ice-cream after that, back to studying soon, just another day at the office. :)

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Why is it so quiet in here today? :( Since there is no one around to talk to and I'm really bored I'll take my books in the garden with me and study. :ras:

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Do my sore eyes see someone online? :aplot:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm still here. :p

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 11:53 AM
I'm still here. :p

That's a really good reason for me to stay. :p

SloKid
05-11-2006, 11:56 AM
That's a really good reason for me to stay. :p
:woohoo: :banana:
Hey Nici! How's your day been so far?

And I know that everything is better than studying...even my online company. :p

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 11:57 AM
:woohoo: :banana:
Hey Nici! How's your day been so far?

And I know that everything is better than studying...even my online company. :p

To tell the truth, studying is my life and there's nothing in this world that's better than it, not even your company although it comes close.

My day has been okay. How has yours been, Milan?

SloKid
05-11-2006, 12:00 PM
To tell the truth, studying is my life and there's nothing in this world that's better than it, not even your company although it comes close.

My day has been okay. How has yours been, Milan?
Seriously...What's wrong with you? :unsure: :lol:

Well I treated myself to an hour or so more sleep than usual and got to the library round 9:30 instead of the usual 8. Didn't do much after that though, a bit of studying, lunch, ice-cream and voila, here I am.
Going home today though. :banana:

Good to hear your day was okay, if it were great it would've been better though. :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi guys, :wavey:
about time people got here.

Life isn't the same without Nathii :sad:

Good luck with your exam Paul!

Thanks man, but i wont need luck :)

SloKid
05-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Paul, do something, don't just post here. :rolleyes: :lol: :p

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Paul, do something, don't just post here. :rolleyes: :lol: :p

Na, im sick of work. If i dont relax then i'll do crap, posting here helps.
Besides, i'm posting and reading lecture notes. :p

SloKid
05-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Good for you then. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 12:09 PM
Seriously...What's wrong with you? :unsure: :lol:

Well I treated myself to an hour or so more sleep than usual and got to the library round 9:30 instead of the usual 8. Didn't do much after that though, a bit of studying, lunch, ice-cream and voila, here I am.
Going home today though. :banana:

Good to hear your day was okay, if it were great it would've been better though. :lol:

I'm a studyaholic. I'm in constant need of new knowledge that my brain soaks up like a sponge. :lol:

Yummy, ice-cream. I haven't had ice-cream in a while for a very good reason. The last time we had ice-cream at home I ate the entire box all by myself and then I kept on complaining for about 1 week about the weight that I had put on.

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 12:10 PM
:wavey: Paul

SloKid
05-11-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm a studiaholic. I'm in constant need of new knowledge that my brain soaks up like a sponge. :lol:

Yummy, ice-cream. I haven't had ice-cream in a while for a very good reason. The last time we had ice-cream at home I ate the entire box all by myself and then I kept on complaining for about 1 week about the weight that I had put on.
Poor you, I hope you snap out of it soon. :lol:

Erm, typical women stuff I guess...:rolleyes: :lol:

I had ice-cream every day of the week so far. :tape:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm a studiaholic. I'm in constant need of new knowledge that my brain soaks up like a sponge. :lol:

:lol: yeah, i gave up ice cream for a similar reason but i'm eating it again now.

A studiahlic :unsure:? Isn't there a technical psychological term for that?

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Poor you, I hope you snap out of it soon. :lol:

Erm, typical women stuff I guess...:rolleyes: :lol:

I had ice-cream every day of the week so far. :tape:

Women always have something to be addicted to, like shopping, working and so on and for me it's studying, closely followed by shopping and MTF.

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:13 PM
:wavey: Paul

:wavey: nikki

I had ice-cream every day of the week so far.

:eek:
You'll get fat :p

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Erm, typical women stuff I guess...

:mad: its not just women who look after their figure.

If i'd tried a little harder i might have signed for Celtic by now, but cos of ice cream, chocolate etc my football career is over before it properly began :tears:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 12:16 PM
:eek:
You'll get fat :p
a) I have a very quick methabolism
b) I more or less only eat lunch and sometimes breakfast every day.

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 12:17 PM
:lol: yeah, i gave up ice cream for a similar reason but i'm eating it again now.

A studiahlic :unsure:? Isn't there a technical psychological term for that?

Men usually can eat as much candy as they want without putting on weight which isn't fair.

Using psychological terms to describe my addiction to studying wouldn't make sense on here because no one would have a clue what I'm talking about. :tape:

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 12:17 PM

I envy you. :ras:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 12:18 PM
I envy you. :ras:
:awww: :hug:

Well I'm off again. :wavey:

Have fun y'all and hopefully someone will be here this evening, when I get home. :p

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:19 PM
b) I more or less only eat lunch and sometimes breakfast every day.

Lucky for you about the metabolism

I never eat breakfast, sometimes lunch but always dinner. And usually snacks all day until about 3 in the morning, :devil:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:20 PM

Have fun y'all and hopefully someone will be here this evening, when I get home. :p

:wavey: Milan have a nice day :hug:

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 12:20 PM

See you tonight. (Not sure whether I'll be here though.) :p :hug:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Damn it! I meant to put money on Hidalgo to beat Ancic but i dont know if i can now.
I have PAWd Hidalgo in each round and v betted against Ancic in each round. Go Hidalgo!
How much did you lose on horny Horna?

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 12:27 PM
Damn it! I meant to put money on Hidalgo to beat Ancic but i dont know if i can now.
I have PAWd Hidalgo in each round and v betted against Ancic in each round. Go Hidalgo!
How much did you lose on horny Horna?

I lost 3,75 Euros on Mister Horna a.k.a. the loser. :sad: It wasn't much but now I don't have money to bet on my betting account anymore.

I don't know what has happened to Ancic. He used to suck on clay and this week he has already won 2 matches in a row. It's really getting scary. :unsure:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:32 PM
I lost 3,75 Euros on Mister Horna a.k.a. the loser. :sad: It wasn't much but now I don't have money to bet on my betting account anymore.

I don't know what has happened to Ancic. He used to suck on clay and this week he has already won 2 matches in a row. It's really getting scary. :unsure:

He will lose to Hidalgo, i guarantee it.

You post a lot in the F1 thread (mainly pics :lol: ) , who are your favourite drivers?

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 12:39 PM
He will lose to Hidalgo, i guarantee it.

You post a lot in the F1 thread (mainly pics :lol: ) , who are your favourite drivers?

When I predicted him to lose to Horna I was 101% sure and yesterday I kind of predicted him to lose to Serra but he didn't. :unsure: Ok, he was close to losing, Serra had 3 mp's but yet still he beat him.

It was also me who started the F1 thread. :angel: My fave drivers are the McLaren guys and the Renault guys.

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:45 PM
When I predicted him to lose to Horna I was 101% sure and yesterday I kind of predicted him to lose to Serra but he didn't. :unsure: Ok, he was close to losing, Serra had 3 mp's but yet still he beat him.

It was also me who started the F1 thread. :angel: My fave drivers are the McLaren guys and the Renault guys.

Serra had match points??? :mad: :mad: :mad: What a loser!

Raikonnen? :sad: all my friends like Kimi :( . I like Villneuve and Fisi best. My favourite ever driver, apart from maybe Jacques was :bowdown: Pedro Deniz, a legend even if his results weren't that great.
btw i also like Alex Wurz, he always sets the fastest laps in practice, why does no-one give him a job as a first choice driver? He's not had 1 since Benneton, i miss him :sad:

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Serra had match points??? :mad: :mad: :mad: What a loser!

Raikonnen? :sad: all my friends like Kimi :( . I like Villneuve and Fisi best. My favourite ever driver, apart from maybe Jacques was :bowdown: Pedro Deniz, a legend even if his results weren't that great.
btw i also like Alex Wurz, he always sets the fastest laps in practice, why does no-one give him a job as a first choice driver? He's not had 1 since Benneton, i miss him :sad:

Actually I don't like Raikkonen that much but he's the best driver in the McLaren team at the moment. :rolleyes:
Wurz is a good driver indeed. It's a shame that they don't give him the opportunity to show his real talent as a regular driver in a F1 team.

And yeah, Serra had 3 match points and Ancic managed to save them all.

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 12:54 PM
I've got to go now Nikki, exam starts at 2:30 (half an hour) and i want lunch first.

Bye Nikki :wavey: :hug: see you later, have a nice day.

Nikki♥
05-11-2006, 01:01 PM
I've got to go now Nikki, exam starts at 2:30 (half an hour) and i want lunch first.

Bye Nikki :wavey: :hug: see you later, have a nice day.

See you, Paul. :hug: And have a nice day too.

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 05:24 PM
is anyone about?

SloKid
05-11-2006, 05:27 PM
is anyone about?

Hey Paul!
How did your exam go?

I'm home now :banana:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Hey Paul!
How did your exam go?

I'm home now :banana:

The exam was great, easy. :) It was only philosophy, the hard 1 is tomorrow.

Its good to be home huh? why?

Today was great. It is very hot and even though i dont usually like the sun, today is perfect. Also, Scotland won 5-1 against Bulgaria in football. :D
How was your day?

SloKid
05-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Ah, good then.

It's always better being at home. :lol:
Yeah, my day was ok, did some studying for most of the day.
My train left at 7 to 5pm, but I got a call from my dad saying that he can pick me up, so I got of the train literally moments before it started :lol:
And the ride home went by really fast as I slept throughout. :lol:
It's very warm here too.

Yeah, I saw the Scotland score. But Bulgaria played without Stilian. ;)

So did you do anything interesting, besides "preparing" for the exam?

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Ah, good then.

It's always better being at home. :lol:
Yeah, my day was ok, did some studying for most of the day.
My train left at 7 to 5pm, but I got a call from my dad saying that he can pick me up, so I got of the train literally moments before it started :lol:
And the ride home went by really fast as I slept throughout. :lol:
It's very warm here too.

Yeah, I saw the Scotland score. But Bulgaria played without Stilian. ;)

So did you do anything interesting, besides "preparing" for the exam?

Yeah, and stillian is the best player in the world :cool: (my fave anyway)

Apart from preparing for the exam, well, i did it. Then me and my friend lost money in gambling machines. :sad: I always do that. Tonight i have to study for tomorrow, its so unfair.

How far from uni is your house? You do study too much you know.

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 05:57 PM
i'll be back soon, dinner :devil: i'm so hungry

SloKid
05-11-2006, 06:01 PM
I have to study or else...:unsure:

Gambling machines will ruin you...:lol: :p

Uni is 2 hours away by train, some 30-40 by car.
I stay there over the week and come home on Thursdays usually.

Enjoy your dinner. :)

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 06:21 PM
I have to study or else...:unsure:

Gambling machines will ruin you...:lol: :p

Uni is 2 hours away by train, some 30-40 by car.
I stay there over the week and come home on Thursdays usually.

Enjoy your dinner. :)

Gambling machines already have ruined me, your advice is too late.
You dont have classes on friday's? I dont eithwer :)

I did enjoy it thanks :hug:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Even if I had classes I wouldn't go...:lol:
I did have classes last year though and they were really important too, so I had to stay until Friday every week. :( :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 06:30 PM
I PAWd Almagro :) , i'm so clever!

Now only 2 more exams, finish on the 17th and then i am not in uni till october :cool:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 06:36 PM
I PAWd Almagro :) , i'm so clever!

Now only 2 more exams, finish on the 17th and then i am not in uni till october :cool:
Didn't you PAW Ramirez Hidalgo as well? :lol: :p
Bloody Mario, coming down from 1-5* 15-40 in the third. :fiery:

Lucky bitch! :lol:
I won't finish until July. And then possible resits in September. :tape:

Corinna
05-11-2006, 06:39 PM
:wavey: good evening :)

why is nathii away? :shrug: :(

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Didn't you PAW Ramirez Hidalgo as well? :lol: :p
Bloody Mario, coming down from 1-5* 15-40 in the third. :fiery:

Lucky bitch! :lol:
I won't finish until July. And then possible resits in September. :tape:

Hidalgo had match points? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
SERRA AND HIDALGO!!! I'll kill them damn you Ancic!

:angel:

oh yeah, i forgot, i dont even know when my resits are, thats how confident i am.
You cant see roland garros? wimbledon/ the world cup? poor you :sad: you have way too much work.

Corinna
05-11-2006, 06:40 PM
congrats on your easy exam paul :hug: :yeah:

ahhhh, two kimi haters? :bolt: :p

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 06:41 PM
:wavey: good evening :)

why is nathii away? :shrug: :(

:wavey: corinna

Nathii left cos she's on the thread too much and cant focus on work :sad: she'll be back after her exams or hopefully before.

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 06:42 PM
congrats on your easy exam paul :hug: :yeah:

ahhhh, two kimi haters? :bolt: :p

I dont hate Kimi, i just dont really like him. and he's not a very good driver :devil:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Hidalgo had match points? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
SERRA AND HIDALGO!!! I'll kill them damn you Ancic!

:angel:

oh yeah, i forgot, i dont even know when my resits are, thats how confident i am.
You cant see roland garros? wimbledon/ the world cup? poor you :sad: you have way too much work.
He had mps and a 5-1 lead :o

Don't worry, I will follow all of it despite my work. ;)

Good evening Corinna. :hug: :kiss:

Corinna
05-11-2006, 06:47 PM
I dont hate Kimi, i just dont really like him. and he's not a very good driver :devil:
:ras: he IS for sure :shout:

Corinna
05-11-2006, 06:48 PM
:wavey: corinna

Nathii left cos she's on the thread too much and cant focus on work :sad: she'll be back after her exams or hopefully before.
yes, hopefully :sad: she is already missed...

milan :hug:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 06:49 PM
He had mps and a 5-1 lead :o

Don't worry, I will follow all of it despite my work. ;)

Good evening Corinna. :hug: :kiss:

5??? :mad: :hysteric: :tears: :sobbing: :armed: you didnt have to tell me.

originally posted by Corinna
he IS for sure

Not a world champ like Jacques :nerner:

Sandra
05-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Hello. :)

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Hello. :)

:wavey: Sandra, i dont think ive really talked to you before, have i?

Corinna
05-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Not a world champ like Jacques :nerner:
but driving better this year and last year and the year before
and a future world champ :angel:

Corinna
05-11-2006, 06:55 PM
SANDRA :hug:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Hey Sandra :wavey:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 06:59 PM
but driving better this year and last year and the year before
and a future world champ :angel:

Future world champ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your so funny Corinna. If Kimi ever wins the world championship i'll... well i'll... i dont know, do something crazy. say that i dont like guillermo or something cos it'll never ever happen.

Corinna
05-11-2006, 07:04 PM
:ras: don't say that - he will win for sure
if he wins - would you pretend loving henman? :p

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 07:06 PM
:ras: don't say that - he will win for sure
if he wins - would you pretend loving henman? :p

Ok, if kimi wins i'll say tim is my favourite player and that i think i might love him. Only if Kimi wins though :unsure: and he wont, he cant, can he? :scared:

Corinna
05-11-2006, 07:09 PM
:nerner: he can for sure :cool: he is talented :angel: and might have a great car soon :p

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 07:11 PM
:nerner: he can for sure :cool: he is talented :angel: and might have a great car soon :p

pedro deniz would have a world championship if he'd got a good car, it wasnt fair :sobbing:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 07:18 PM
I just got an email from Nathii :dance:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 07:20 PM
pedro deniz would have a world championship if he'd got a good car, it wasnt fair :sobbing:
You call him your hero and you can't even spell his name properly :tape:

It's Diniz. :p

What did Nathii say? When is she coming back? :sad:
I might gonna have to email her too. :)

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 07:24 PM
You call him your hero and you can't even spell his name properly :tape:

It's Diniz. :p

What did Nathii say? When is she coming back? :sad:
I might gonna have to email her too. :)

:mad: i had diniz, but it didnt look right, are you sure? i never called him me hero :(

I shouldnt tell you what she said, its private. no, general stuff, she's ok, managing without mtf and doing more work (civil law) than before, so her plan is working.

SloKid
05-11-2006, 07:26 PM
:mad: i had diniz, but it didnt look right, are you sure? i never called him me hero :(

I shouldnt tell you what she said, its private. no, general stuff, she's ok, managing without mtf and doing more work (civil law) than before, so her plan is working.
Well you called him a legend. :lol:
It's definitely Diniz.

I wasn't asking for the private parts, just if she gave you any clue, when she's returning. :p
Glad she is doing work. I wish I could too. :lol:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 07:29 PM
My new avy finally got uploaded :banana:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Well you called him a legend. :lol:
It's definitely Diniz.

I wasn't asking for the private parts, just if she gave you any clue, when she's returning. :p
Glad she is doing work. I wish I could too. :lol:

I dont think she's coming back till her exams are finished :sad:

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 07:35 PM
My new avy finally got uploaded :banana:

CLAY IS FOR THE BEST PLAYERS!
and DINIZ :worship: is a legend

SloKid
05-11-2006, 07:35 PM
I dont think she's coming back till her exams are finished :sad:
I shouldn't either, but my will power is not as strong as hers. :worship:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 07:36 PM
CLAY IS FOR THE BEST PLAYERS!
and DINIZ :worship: is a legend
Have you read Tursunov's blog last week?
It's a reference to what he wrote. ;)

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Have you read Tursunov's blog last week?
It's a reference to what he wrote. ;)

I only read some :sad:

You cant do what nathii did, please, there'll only be a few of us left if you do. :scared:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 07:43 PM
I only read some :sad:

You cant do what nathii did, please, there'll only be a few of us left if you do. :scared:
As I said I don't have the will power, beside some relaxing is always good. :)

guille&tati4life
05-11-2006, 07:46 PM
As I said I don't have the will power, beside some relaxing is always good. :)

:yeah: !
I'm going to study so bye bye everybody
see you tomorrow :wavey:

SloKid
05-11-2006, 07:47 PM
See ya Paul!

Good luck. :)

Washa Koroleva
05-11-2006, 08:44 PM
I can't believe the thread still exists.

JBdV
05-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Exams are a waste of time :sad:

AgassiDomination
05-12-2006, 05:46 AM
This thread is dying... I knew this would happen too! All because of these new people. :mad: Bring back all the people who talked about stuff I was interested in damnit!

NATAS81
05-12-2006, 06:30 AM
Couldn't agree more.

"I went to this uni and studied this."

"She went to this uni and studied that."

"Exams are a pain."

Take a few newbies and repeat.

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 06:55 AM
This thread is dying... I knew this would happen too! All because of these new people. :mad: Bring back all the people who talked about stuff I was interested in damnit!

What do you want to talk about? Just suggest a topic and we'll talk about it. ;)

:wavey: everyone.

AgassiDomination
05-12-2006, 07:58 AM
I'm too tired to chat now, off to bed.

guille&tati4life
05-12-2006, 09:57 AM

originally posted by NATAS81 Couldn't agree more.

"I went to this uni and studied this."

"She went to this uni and studied that."

"Exams are a pain."

Take a few newbies and repeat.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

listen AD and NATAS, its not our fault if Nathii left, and if you dont want to talk about stuff like that come up with something else. A lot of us have exams just now so its no wonder that we talk about them. I'm new but i've still talked about lots of different shit on this thread.

I've never talked to AD so i dont know if you're talking about me but since i'm new and i've talked about my exams, i'll assume you are.

What do you want to talk about? there's no new rule that says you can only talk about exams, say what you want.
To be fair to NATAS, we've at least talked on this thread so you can try to judge me (although we talked mainly about hockey) but not you AD i've never talked to you.

WHY DONT YOU TALK ABOUT STUFF YOURE INTERESTED IN? or do you need someone else to start the conversation for you? well sorry, but i dont know what you're interested in. Tell me what to talk about and i will (at least if its interesting) but dont just say we dont talk about stuff you want us to talk about without saying what that is.

Easy enough for you to understand?

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 10:12 AM
Hi, I'm bored.
Where's Nathaliia?

SloKid
05-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Hi, I'm bored.
Where's Nathaliia?
Hey Olga.

Bored huh?
Yeah, same here, at home and don't know what to do with myself. :lol:

Nathii is working hard studying and doesn't want MTF to be a distraction. :p

JBdV
05-12-2006, 10:57 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 10:58 AM
I'll leave in 10 mins. Food with a mate and Maths class afterwards.

I've already had 3 Maths lessons and now another 2 :bigcry: ... no... :bounce:
:retard:

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 10:59 AM
I've rated this thread as terrible btw. Rate mine as terrible, please. And my blog, please. :bounce:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Maths sucks...:tape:

Enjoy your food. :)
And I hope your class goes by as quickly as possible. :unsure:

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 11:02 AM
Maths sucks...:tape:

Enjoy your food. :)
And I hope your class goes by as quickly as possible. :unsure:

It usually does. As long as they don't make me tell them which volume a water glass has, which has the effing weirdest form in the world, where you just wonder... WHY DOES ANYBODY CARE HOW MUCH WATER FITS IN THERE??!!!

Washa Koroleva
05-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Okay I'm off now :smooch:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 11:06 AM
It usually does. As long as they don't make me tell them which volume a water glass has, which has the effing weirdest form in the world, where you just wonder... WHY DOES ANYBODY CARE HOW MUCH WATER FITS IN THERE??!!!
Exactly, I'm gonna drink it anyway :p

SloKid
05-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Okay I'm off now :smooch:
Bye Olga :kiss: :wavey:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Am I the only one who's online right now? :aplot:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Am I the only one who's online right now? :aplot:
No. :p

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:01 PM
No. :p

:banana: What's up?

SloKid
05-12-2006, 01:03 PM
The sky. :p

Not much though. Bored, watching tennis...

You?

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:06 PM
The sky. :p

Not much though. Bored, watching tennis...

You?

The sky is up? Oh yeah, it is and it's entirely blue today, not one single cloud. :angel:

Cool. I can't watch tennis when I'm on the computer. :mad: I'm bored too and at the moment I'm doing nothing but browsing some 'interesting' websites.

SloKid
05-12-2006, 01:08 PM
The sky is up? Oh yeah, it is and it's entirely blue today, not one single cloud. :angel:

Cool. I can't watch tennis when I'm on the computer. :mad: I'm bored too and at the moment I'm doing nothing but browsing some 'interesting' websites.
Same here. :cool:

I'm watching some WTA action.
I wish I could watch Roger vs. Almagro though. :(
And I have the tv in my room. :banana: :p

Interesting? :aplot: :tape: :lol:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Same here. :cool:

I'm watching some WTA action.
I wish I could watch Roger vs. Almagro though. :(
And I have the tv in my room. :banana: :p

Interesting? :hehehe: :tape: :lol:

They're showing the WTA tournament from Berlin on Eurosport this week, I think. Who's playing right now?

SloKid
05-12-2006, 01:16 PM
Schnyder vs. Li are on ES now.

I hate it how some smiley codes are different here than on WTAworld, for example
:hehehe: and : aplot:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Schnyder vs. Li are on ES now.

I hate it how some smiley codes are different here than on WTAworld, for example
:hehehe: and : aplot:

Ah, okay. Not an interesting match for me to watch. :lol:

SloKid
05-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Same here. I like Patty, but it's not a good match at all.

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Same here. I like Patty, but it's not a good match at all.

It probably won't turn out to be a long match either.

SloKid
05-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Well Patty won the first set easily, but it's tb now after Patty wasted a lead and had 3mps in the previous game...:p

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Well Patty won the first set easily, but it's tb now after Patty wasted a lead and had 3mps in the previous game...:p

Okay. :unsure: Actually I don't have a clue who her opponent is so I thought she might breeze through this match easily.

SloKid
05-12-2006, 01:38 PM
Na Li is this Chinese chick that is quite good actually, her ranking doesn't tell the whole story, she had injury problems.
She did reach a final last week.
And just won the 2nd set. :p

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:40 PM
Na Li is this Chinese chick that is quite good actually, her ranking doesn't tell the whole story, she had injury problems.
She did reach a final last week.
And just won the 2nd set. :p

Okay. :eek: Patty will find a way to win this match though, me thinks.

SloKid
05-12-2006, 01:45 PM
I'm torn actually. :lol:
I'm a Patty fan, but PAWed Li and those 24 points would be...:drool: :lol:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 01:45 PM
I have been informed some fights were going on in here.... True?

May I join?

SloKid
05-12-2006, 01:47 PM

May I join?
:haha: :spit:
You didn't last too long huh?
I'm glad you're back. :hug:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:48 PM

May I join?

Hello stranger. Didn't you want to leave us for some time? But it's great to have you back so soon. :hug:

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:50 PM
I'm torn actually. :lol:
I'm a Patty fan, but PAWed Li and those 24 points would be...:drool: :lol:

Ummm, I haven't played PAW in ages. I should play again next week. :dance:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 01:51 PM
:haha: :spit:
You didn't last too long huh?
I'm glad you're back. :hug:
I just have heard a fuss was on. Gonna read pages back though and probably recap.

I got a PERIOD last night so it's a actually a day off for me anyway. I was just screaming to give me pills... good that I'm feeling better now so could go to the centre to do the things I was supposed. Like check train schedule for Sunday and finally take that goddamn ticket for the concert which I didn't manage to take before.

Nathaliia
Hello stranger. Didn't you want to leave us for some time? But it's great to have you back so soon. :hug:
Heh still actual though. I'm wasted enough today to see what's happening around.

SloKid

Ummm, I haven't played PAW in ages. I should play again next week. :dance:
I suck in PAW this week. :(

Do you play any other games?

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:53 PM
I suck in PAW this week. :(

Do you play any other games?

I always suck at PAW because I'm too biased. I always pick my faves to win. :o I don't have that much time to play other games. :shrug: The 'Suicide' game was fun but during the overseas tournaments I sometimes didn't manage to send in my picks in time.

Nikki♥
05-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Heh still actual though. I'm wasted enough today to see what's happening around.

So you are just stopping by to write a recap for us and then you'll leave us again? :sad:

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 01:54 PM
What do you want to talk about? Just suggest a topic and we'll talk about it. ;)

:wavey: everyone.
Hehe I know what he wants to chat about :aplot:

Well, according to the newest history :lol: this thread became a chat when I was v-divorcing, you v-dumped Xristos and Eva was looking for a v-husband.

Then we made something like 700 posts one day.

Eva is busy now, you and Xristos thing is over, we don't talk about him ( :lol: ) and I could sacrify myself and actually v-divorce again, but it's impossible to find a second insane person to v-marry me, preferably with a v-loud nickname.

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 01:55 PM
So you are just stopping by to write a recap for us and then you'll leave us again? :sad:
I'm not going to write a recap, I'm gonna read myself what happened and I assume not much happened :rolls:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 01:56 PM

Nathaliia
05-12-2006, 01:56 PM
I always suck at PAW because I'm too biased. I always pick my faves to win. :o I don't have that much time to play other games. :shrug: The 'Suicide' game was fun but during the overseas tournaments I sometimes didn't manage to send in my picks in time.
What happened to suicide game? Was it finally killed like it should?