Attention Seekers 1 [Archive] - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20

Sandra
05-17-2006, 07:44 AM
Hopefully he'll be online today. :unsure: Yesterday he was online at 10:30am.
Hehe, so not much waiting to do. :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Hehe, so not much waiting to do. :p

Yeah.
If I had asked him yesterday I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. :o

Sandra
05-17-2006, 07:51 AM
I told you to. :ras: :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:52 AM
I told you to. :ras: :p

He must have been 'away' yesterday because he didn't say 'hi' like he usually does. :shrug: I know, it's a silly excuse.

Sandra
05-17-2006, 07:54 AM
He must have been 'away' yesterday because he didn't say 'hi' like he usually does. :shrug: I know, it's a silly excuse.
Maybe he expects you to say 'hi' from time to time. :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:00 AM
Maybe he expects you to say 'hi' from time to time. :p

But he's usually so fast at saying 'hi' that I don't get the chance to say it.

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:06 AM
Wow, then you really impressed him. ;)

Oh wait: this is the guy with the eyes? :lol:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:09 AM
Wow, then you really impressed him. ;)

Oh wait: this is the guy with the eyes? :lol:

Yep, it's the guy who received an email from me telling him that he had beautiful eyes. My compliment must have had a really deep impact on him.

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:17 AM
OMG :haha: Show me a pic of him. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:19 AM
OMG :haha: Show me a pic of him. :lol:

http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/urheilu/formulakuvat/gp2/327986.jpg
His character is better than his looks. :o

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:25 AM
Ok. :lol: He doesn't seem too bad. :p And you would say yes to him? :lol:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Ok. :lol: He doesn't seem too bad. :p And you would say yes to him? :lol:

I'd say 'yes' to him if he asked me to go out in Monaco with him next week but before that I probably wouldn't be able to sleep or eat because I'd be so nervous. :lol:

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:32 AM
:lol: Say yes to him, so you could get close to the drivers. :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:35 AM
:lol: Say yes to him, so you could get close to the drivers. :p

I'd be stupid if I didn't say 'yes'. :lol: He isn't online yet and it's already 10:35am. :sad:

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:50 AM
:lol: Nikk :hug: don't worry you'll talk before you leave for MC. :p

rosespower
05-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Nice title.....

rosespower
05-17-2006, 08:51 AM
and cheer up he'll be online:hug:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:51 AM
:lol: Nikk :hug: don't worry you'll talk before you leave for MC. :p

I hope so. :hug:
I'll prepare an email to send him just in case I won't see him online anymore. His team is in England, probably he had to go there for a few days. :unsure:

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Sabri :lol:. :hug: Hello.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:52 AM
and cheer up he'll be online:hug:

I just have to think positive. :hug: It's still some days to go.

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:53 AM
I hope so. :hug:
I'll prepare an email to send him just in case I won't see him online anymore. His team is in England, probably he had to go there for a few days. :unsure:
Oh, don't prepare the email. Just send it before you leave. :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Oh, don't prepare the email. Just send it before you leave. :p

I wanted to send it this weekend to make sure that he really gets it. I find it weird to send a 'stranger' my telephone number but I'm sure that he won't use it to prank call me. :lol:

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:58 AM
I wanted to send it this weekend to make sure that he really gets it. I find it weird to send a 'stranger' my telephone number but I'm sure that he won't use it to prank call me. :lol:
He's no stranger. :p

rosespower
05-17-2006, 08:59 AM
Sabri :lol:. :hug: Hello.
hello:hug:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 09:00 AM
He's no stranger. :p

No, he isn't a stranger to me anymore. :p But it's still a bit strange.

Sandra
05-17-2006, 09:07 AM
Hehe, go for him. :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Hehe, go for him. :p

I will. :p I'll be totally cool the next time I see him online and ask him.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 09:18 AM
Tursunov hasn't been online yet today either. :shrug: What's wrong with all my VIP contacts? :lol:

rosespower
05-17-2006, 09:22 AM
is good that you have VIP contacts:);)

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 09:24 AM
is good that you have VIP contacts:);)

VIP contacts are always good to have indeed but 'Tursunov' never replies when I talk to him and all the other tennis players that I have added haven't added me back yet. :sad:

rosespower
05-17-2006, 09:28 AM
oh....:):hug:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 09:32 AM
oh....:):hug:

:hug:

It dawns on me that all the Gaels and Dimas on my list have nothing in common with the real tennis players but their names. :(

rosespower
05-17-2006, 09:48 AM
that is posible too because i don't think that any of this vip's use their real names.... because they'd have to deal with 100 of fans per minute....but don't lose hope...:)

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 09:52 AM
that is posible too because i don't think that any of this vip's use their real names.... because they'd have to deal with 100 of fans per minute....but don't lose hope...:)

Some 'famous' people also use their real names but that's not often the case because just like you said, they don't want to be bothered by their fans all the time.

I have to go now for a while. :wavey: See you later.

Too bad that Ali and Natas aren't here because I have finally uploaded my 'La Tortura' video. My bf and I decided to make our own version of it. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwJjlzGzEkw
;)

betterthanhenman
05-17-2006, 10:59 AM
OMG the gays are still badrepping me.

Instead of telling me I suck, surely they can find something to suck...

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:09 AM
OMG the gays are still badrepping me.

Instead of telling me I suck, surely they can find something to suck...

Stop sucking them and they'll stop bad repping you.

betterthanhenman
05-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Stop sucking them and they'll stop bad repping you.

I haven't sucked any of them thankyou :devil:

Nathaliia
05-17-2006, 11:20 AM
Greetings from a nice press office :D Yay a computer for me :crazy: Does anybody know anything about a Romanian guy named MIRON? :p I guess I must find some info on him now :lol:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:22 AM
I haven't sucked any of them thankyou :devil:

Maybe they dream about being sucked by you and bad rep you to get your attention.

Washa Koroleva
Who is the guy who likes Grosjean and this grosjeanthegreat ...
who's that?

Nikki♥
Greetings from a nice press office :D Yay a computer for me :crazy: Does anybody know anything about a Romanian guy named MIRON? :p I guess I must find some info on him now :lol:

Hello Nathii. :hug:
I don't know anything about him but if he's cute I'd like to find out more about him. ;)

Nathaliia
05-17-2006, 11:23 AM
I only know who Grosjean is :shrug: And yes he's a great player :p

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 11:24 AM

That bloke is so weird...

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:26 AM
There is a poster named Grosjeanthegreat but he has only posted in the player forums. Here's a link to his profile. http://www.menstennisforums.com/member.php?u=14531

Nathaliia
05-17-2006, 11:26 AM
OMG the computers now are officially forbidden to be used by players, Crazy Dani came to the one next to me and started using it and I said you can't use it, it's just for the press office and he said 'just for a while'. I'm not gonna throw him from here though.

Great. I'm just happy my boss doesn't see it :p

Nathaliia
05-17-2006, 11:27 AM
OMG who would care about an unknown poster unless he's a second Xristos????

And who would care about an unknown Romanian player :rolleyes: Well... I have to.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:27 AM
OMG the computers now are officially forbidden to be used by players, Crazy Dani came to the one next to me and started using it and I said you can't use it, it's just for the press office and he said 'just for a while'. I'm not gonna throw him from here though.

Great. I'm just happy my boss doesn't see it :p

Tell Dani that I'm a blonde and that I said hi.

Better don't throw him out because you'll never know what he'll do. He's dangerous, you know?! ;)

SloKid
05-17-2006, 11:29 AM
Hey people! :hug:
Just stopping by before going to grab some lunch. Mexican today. :lick:

I'm meeting a friend at 2pm, but it will most likely be like 2:15, you know how girls are. :p

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 11:29 AM
xristos added me with another msn :(

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Hey people! :hug:
Just stopping by before going to grab some lunch. Mexican today. :lick:

I'm meeting a friend at 2pm, but it will most likely be like 2:15, you know how girls are. :p

Hello Milan. :hug:
Girls usually show up late at dates because it takes them so long to get ready. Even if they are just your friends, they want to look good when they meet up with a male friend of theirs. ;)

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:31 AM
xristos added me with another msn :(

The ironspider something one?

SloKid
05-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Hello Milan. :hug:
Girls usually show up late at dates because it takes them so long to get ready. Even if they are just your friends, they want to look good when they meet up with a male friend of theirs. ;)
So I always look good, because I get everywhere with time to spare? :aplot: :lol:

I dno't think it's the case with this girl though. :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:34 AM
So I always look good, because I get everywhere with time to spare? :aplot: :lol:

I dno't think it's the case with this girl though. :p

I don't know what you look like. Maybe you always look good and don't need to apply tons make-up to cover up your flaws.

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 11:34 AM
The ironspider something one?

Yes, why did he do that?

SloKid
05-17-2006, 11:35 AM
I don't know what you look like. Maybe you always look good and don't need to apply tons make-up to cover up your flaws.
I never wore make-up in my life. :angel: :lol:
Hair product doesn't count right? :unsure:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Yes, why did he do that?

I don't know. :shrug: No one will ever be able to figure out what this guy's up to.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:37 AM
I never wore make-up in my life. :angel: :lol:
Hair product doesn't count right? :unsure:

Nope, it doesn't count.

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 11:37 AM
I don't know. :shrug: No one will ever be able to figure out what this guy's up to.

I've told him often enough to get lost. It was clear enough that I'm not interested in him.
Does he have a brain or only the desire to post videos of himself playing the kind of tennis Lorenzo would easily win to.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Nope, it doesn't count.
:woohoo:

I didn't put any in my hair for a long time, but now I have to with this new haircut...Have to get up earlier every morning. :( :lol:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Oh hey Olga. :hug: :)

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Oh hey Olga. :hug: :)

You recognized me late but at least you recognized me.

Hello. :hug:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 11:42 AM
You recognized me late but at least you recognized me.

What's that supposed to mean? :ras:

I wouldn't forget you. :) :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:48 AM
I've told him often enough to get lost. It was clear enough that I'm not interested in him.
Does he have a brain or only the desire to post videos of himself playing the kind of tennis Lorenzo would easily win to.

Whenever you tell him to leave you alone he keeps on bugging you even more.
He doesn't have a video and we all know that. If he had one and was really interested in showing us this video then he would have already found a way to upload it and post it. I find it very childish of him to call the people who doubt in him and his tennis skills 'haters' because it's really unfair to judge people he doesn't know at all by their behavior towards him. He thinks they are abusing him, badmouthing him and all that but some of his posts towards others haven't been nice either. He is just being treated by some posters like he treats them. I have never had a problem with him, sometimes he's nice to talk to, but sometimes he can also be really annoying especially when he has the sudden urge to ask me to show him my butt on webcam and stuff like that. If he was only a bit more mature and respected other people's wishes to be left alone by him or to have the right to have their own opinions, then everything would be cool.

He'll probably see my post because he's always lurking around here but I don't care. Don't call me a hater, Chris. My opinion on you is rather neutral and if you really have to put me in a category, then please let it be the one for 'people with period'. :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:50 AM

I didn't put any in my hair for a long time, but now I have to with this new haircut...Have to get up earlier every morning. :( :lol:

:lol: Okay.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:51 AM
My new book 'mathematics for dummies' has just arrived in the mail. I wonder if I'll be able to learn all the crap about matrices with this one.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 11:52 AM
:lol: Okay.
Yeah, it's really funny...:ras: :lol:

Well I'm off now :wavey:

But as always I will find my way back somehow later...I'm like Lassie :o :tape: :lol:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 11:52 AM

But as always I will find my way back somehow later...I'm like Lassie :o :tape: :lol:

See you later Milan. :bigwave:

Midnight Express
05-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Shit, I've got like little time and I hope I can read all what I missed...may be put like 3 people to ignorance and I can get through like Rafa through claycourt tounament..

Midnight Express
05-17-2006, 01:30 PM
I've read the recap and I'm little bit dissatisfied! First of all - videos...are no more "in"? Is there any of that tennis playa? How he finished?And many more...

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 01:45 PM

:haha: your like lassie?

originally posted by Washa Koroleva

Who is the guy who likes Grosjean and this grosjeanthegreat ...
who's that?

have you seen grosjeanthegreat's blog? :confused: its strange. :lol:

:wavey: anybody

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:00 PM
have you seen grosjeanthegreat's blog? :confused: its strange. :lol:

:wavey: anybody

Hi Paul. :smooch: I have seen his blog and I must say that I find it funny.

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Hi Paul. :smooch: I have seen his blog and I must say that I find it funny.

i dont know, i only glanced at his blog... it seemed funny to me too but still, weird.
My rep worked :dance:
have you had a good day? mine has been great :yeah:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:05 PM
i dont know, i only glanced at his blog... it seemed funny to me too but still, weird.
My rep worked :dance:
have you had a good day? mine has been great :yeah:

Yes, I've had a good day. What has made your day so great?
I'm currently reading my new math book and everything is becoming a bit clearer to me now. A miracle. :eek:

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Yes, I've had a good day. What has made your day so great?
I'm currently reading my new math book and everything is becoming a bit clearer to me now. A miracle. :eek:

the exam was good and i dont know, i just feel happy. :shrug: maybe cos its the holidays till October :rocker:
maths. i was awful at maths. that and all sciences, i dont understand them.
oo and :hug: didnt do it when i said hi :)

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:11 PM
the exam was good and i dont know, i just feel happy. :shrug:
maths. i was awful at maths. that and all sciences, i dont understand them.
oo and :hug: didnt do it when i said hi :)

Thanks for the hug. Here's one more for you. :hug: I usually used to sleep during my math classes at school and now I have to catch up with everything for my studies which isn't an easy task because it's hard to find a book where everything is explained as simple as possible so that even 'stupid' people like me can understand it.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Wow, you are so lucky to have holidays till October. :D And I'm happy for you that your exam was good.

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the hug. Here's one more for you. :hug: I usually used to sleep during my math classes at school and now I have to catch up with everything for my studies which isn't an easy task because it's hard to find a book where everything is explained as simple as possible so that even 'stupid' people like me can understand it.

:eek: stupid? no way. Its the people who understand maths who are weird.

how is this book helping so much? i wish i'd got a book like that.

and why does the thread still say i'd consider dating murat :sad:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Lassie is back. :dog:

Holidays until October? :mad: :mad:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:19 PM

Nathii hasn't had the time to change the thread title yet because she's been too busy flirting with Crazy Dani. Don't you consider dating Marat anymore? Why? Yesterday you seemed to be really keen about it.

The book is helping me because everything is explained with comics and many easy examples. When you start reading it you think that it's a book for children but it's actually intended for college students who need to have math knowledge for their studies.

Midnight Express
05-17-2006, 02:20 PM
That reminds me, where are your earnings from last night? :p
Shit this is the winner! :worship: Going straight to my signature,..if I ain't gonna forget!

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:20 PM

Murat? :p
Spell his name properly boy! :ras: :lol:

Oh and this pc I'm at could be a gay one or something, cause every now and again the monitor goes all pink. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Lassie is back. :dog:

Holidays until October? :mad: :mad:

I wish I had such long holidays too. Isn't every day a holiday for you, Milan? Just kidding. :p

Welcome back. :wavey:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 02:21 PM
i'm hungry

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:22 PM
I wish I had such long holidays too. Isn't every day a holiday for you, Milan? Just kidding. :p

Welcome back. :wavey:
:ras: I wish, I'm suffering from serious sleep deprivation. :help:

And thanks for the welcome. :lol:

Hey Olga as well. :wavey:
Get something to eat if you're hungry :toothy: :)

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Shit this is the winner! :worship: Going straight to my signature,..if I ain't gonna forget!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:23 PM
i'm hungry

Eat something. :p How about a :banana: ?

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Nathii hasn't had the time to change the thread title yet because she's been too busy flirting with Crazy Dani. Don't you consider dating Marat anymore? Why? Yesterday you seemed to be really keen about it.

The book is helping me because everything is explained with comics and many easy examples. When you start reading it you think that it's a book for children but it's actually intended for college students who need to have math knowledge for their studies.

NO! i was never keen on it, :(
I wanted his money, but i believe i said i wouldn't sell my body :p
comics make everything better :angel:

originally posted by SloKid
Holidays until October?

yeah, imagine the amount of posts i'll have. :scared:

Murat?
Spell his name properly boy!

Oh and this pc I'm at could be a gay one or something, cause every now and again the monitor goes all pink

I'll call him Murat if i like, stop giving me into trouble for my spelling when you cant even spell dont :p

:wavey: olga

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:26 PM
:ras: I wish, I'm suffering from serious sleep deprivation. :help:

And thanks for the welcome. :lol:

:awww:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:27 PM
I'll call him Murat if i like, stop giving me into trouble for my spelling when you cant even spell dont :p

When I talk to my granma we call him Safet :lol:

I can't spell what? :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:28 PM
NO! i was never keen on it, :(
I wanted his money, but i believe i said i wouldn't sell my body :p
comics make everything better :angel:

Yes, comics turn something really tedious into something...ummm...less tedious. :lol:

Hopefully Nathii will be here soon to change the thread title because you seem to be really unhappy with it. :hug:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Eat something. :p How about a :banana: ?

I don't have a banana. I only have a strawberry.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Strawberries are good. :)

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:32 PM

I have some bananas here that I don't want to eat. I could send them over if you like.

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Yes, comics turn something really tedious into something...ummm...less tedious. :lol:

Hopefully Nathii will be here soon to change the thread title because you seem to be really unhappy with it. :hug:

no. i'm not unhappy with it really, i just dont want bth thinking i'm gay, cos i told him not to be so nasty to gays :scared:

I can't spell what?

DON'T you called it dnot yesterday so :p

originally posted by washa Koroleva
I don't have a banana. I only have a strawberry

eat the strawberries then Olga, can i have some? :sad: i love strawberries

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 02:33 PM
Strawberries are good. :)

Wanna share?

guille&tati4life
Wanna share?

i asked first :hysteric:

SloKid
It must've been a typo Paul :ras:

At least I know the difference between your and you're. :angel: :p

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 02:34 PM
eat the strawberries then Olga, can i have some? :sad: i love strawberries

Of course you can try mine, :).

Nikki♥
no. i'm not unhappy with it really, i just dont want bth thinking i'm gay, cos i told him not to be so nasty to gays :scared:

Awwww, I see.

Washa Koroleva
I have some bananas here that I don't want to eat. I could send them over if you like.

Oh yeah please. And send me a Penguin.

SloKid
Wanna share?
If you're really hungry it's best you have them all. :)

And then when you aren't hungry anymore you can give me one or two.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:35 PM
Oh yeah please. And send me a Penguin.

I don't have a Penguin. :unsure:

Guess who I'm chatting with?

Washa Koroleva
If you're really hungry it's best you have them all. :)

And then when you aren't hungry anymore you can give me one or two.

I only have one there.

guille&tati4life
Of course you can try mine, :).

:worship: olga
:bowdown: olga
:hug: olga

thanks.

It must've been a typo Paul

At least I know the difference between your and you're.

Mine was a typo to. :devil:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 02:36 PM

Jiat?

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:36 PM

tursonov

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:37 PM
I only have one there.
I let you have it then.

Washa Koroleva
:worship: olga
:bowdown: olga
:hug: olga

thanks.

no problem, anytime :)

Nikki♥
Jiat?

Nope. Someone else. ;)

Washa Koroleva
I let you have it then.

:haha: No kidding, right?

SloKid
Mine was a typo to. :devil:
I guess you did this on purpose, but to humour you:
Do you know the difference between to and too? :p

Nikki♥
tursonov

Nope. He hasn't been online yet today.

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Nope. Someone else. ;)

Paul?

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:38 PM
:haha: No kidding, right?
What's so funny? :confused: :p

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 02:39 PM
What's so funny? :confused: :p

My dirty mind.

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:40 PM
I guess you did this on purpose, but to humour you:
Do you know the difference between to and too? :p

:eek:
typo :unsure:

Nikki♥
Paul?

Nope, I'm also not talking to Paul...
I'm talking to the person who added us with his other MSN address and apparently he managed to win a match today. :unsure:

SloKid
My dirty mind.
Really? :aplot: :lol:

Midnight Express
05-17-2006, 02:41 PM
I did 10 pages ... like 300 to go... anyone please is there anything import except what eine stolze Prinzessin wrote? Like I don't know tennis results of MTF's, videos ...

Washa Koroleva
I'm talking to the person who added us with his other MSN address and apparently he managed to win a match today. :unsure:

Oh, Christ.

SloKid
:eek:
typo :unsure:
:rolls:
Silly boy :hug: :lol:

guille&tati4life

you are talking to Paul actually :p
xristos won? wow

Washa Koroleva
Really? :aplot: :lol:

:smooch:

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Silly boy :hug: :lol:
`
how can you tell the difference :(

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:42 PM
:kiss: :hug:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:43 PM
`
how can you tell the difference :(
too = as well ;)

Washa Koroleva
Jesus, do you like your new badrep?

Nikki♥
Oh, Christ.

...os.
He has been behaving himself so far...let's see for how long. :tape:

guille&tati4life

he gets a kiss and i dont :sad:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:44 PM
you are talking to Paul actually :p
xristos won? wow

Yeah but I'm not talking to Paul on MSN. ;)

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:44 PM
...os.
He has been behaving himself so far...let's see for how long. :tape:

i guess, by the time i post this, he's stopped behaving himself

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Your bro is cooler than you...:p

Nikki♥

Here's a kiss from me. :kiss:

Nikki♥
i guess, by the time i post this, he's stopped behaving himself

Nope, he's still being Mr. Nice Guy. :)

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 02:47 PM

One day I'm gonna walk around like Angelina Jolie if you keep asking me to do this.
:kiss:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Is there a 'Jesus - English / English - Jesus' dictionary? I'm having trouble to understand this guy. :unsure:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:49 PM
One day I'm gonna walk around like Angelina Jolie if you keep asking me to do this.
:kiss:
Girl, Angie got nothing on you. ;)

Midnight Express
05-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Jesus, do you like your new badrep?
Which one...I get so many today...OK, its funny...where you get I'm little..I'm almost 6ft..I don't want me to talk about muscle I have...

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Your bro is cooler than you...:p

:mad: you dont know what cool is :(

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Here's a kiss from me. :kiss:

thats perfect for me. :kiss:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:52 PM
His manners are better for starters. :p

He doesn't go around using :mad: smileys and what not. :rolleyes: :p

Nikki♥

I don't know what your brother is like but I think that you are very cool. :cool:

guille&tati4life

for once milan is right.
thanks for the kiss :kiss:

Midnight Express
05-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Is there a 'Jesus - English / English - Jesus' dictionary? I'm having trouble to understand this guy. :unsure:
I would love to have one, coz I don't understand Him too...

Nikki♥
thats perfect for me. :kiss:

http://yelims1.free.fr/Amour/Amour53.gif

guille&tati4life
I don't know what your brother is like but I think that you are very cool. :cool:

:hearts: thanks nikki. your cool too.

His manners are better for starters.

He doesn't go around using :mad: smileys and what not.

so... i'm better at expressing myself and i say what i mean :)
besides, manners aren't (i think aren't is right) cool :p

oh and you always do :p which isn't good manners either :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:55 PM

Actually I wasn't talking about Him, I was talking about you.

Breaking news: Xristos has started misbehaving himself. :rolleyes:

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 02:56 PM

:haha:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 02:56 PM
:hearts: thanks nikki. your cool too.

Thank you. :awww:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 02:57 PM
so... i'm better at expressing myself and i say what i mean :)
besides, manners aren't (i think aren't is right) cool :p

oh and you always do :p which isn't good manners either :p
You are delusional most of the time. :lol:

And his English is way better than yours. :lol:

:p :p :p :p

guille&tati4life

how so? if he's annoying you tell him i'll sort him out :( (frown better milan?)

got to go everyone. bye :wavey:

Nikki♥
Oh noooooo, not the webcam again. :sobbing:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 02:58 PM

That's such a lie lol

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Which one...I get so many today...OK, its funny...where you get I'm little..I'm almost 6ft..I don't want me to talk about muscle I have...

you're a cutie. we should do stuff together.

Midnight Express
05-17-2006, 02:59 PM

I can explain it to you..
My news: Still foking raining...by all you too? Coz I thing no one would be there if the sun is shining and you can play tennis..

Nikki♥
how so? if he's annoying you tell him i'll sort him out :( (frown better milan?)

got to go everyone. bye :wavey:

:wavey: Bye Paul.

No problem, I know how to deal with him.

SloKid
That's such a lie lol
Why?
Angie does nothing for me...I don't think she is all that.

And you're a nice girl.

You can say it's a lie or you can take it as a compliment (the way it's meant). As you wish. :angel:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 03:00 PM
See ya Paul! :wavey:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 03:00 PM
I can explain it to you..
My news: Still foking raining...by all you too? Coz I thing no one would be there if the sun is shining and you can play tennis..

The sun is shining where I live. :angel:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 03:01 PM
The fact that I'm third on the posting rank for this thread is slightly worrying. :unsure:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm gonna grab some ice-cream now.

Laters Olga :kiss: & Nicole :kiss:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 03:06 PM
The fact that I'm third on the posting rank for this thread is slightly worrying. :unsure:

Don't worry, you are still far behind Nathii and me. ;)

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm gonna grab some ice-cream now.

Laters Olga :kiss: & Nicole :kiss:

Enjoy the ice cream. :kiss:

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 04:16 PM
:wavey: anybody about? :shrug:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 04:23 PM
yes but quickly

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 04:24 PM
yes but quickly

i really, honestly agree with milan, angelina is... ok
olga is incredible, looks and personality :hearts:

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 04:26 PM
is there anything new in your blog? ive not been for 2 days, or maybe just 1

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 04:29 PM
Thank you so much Paul :kiss:
Here's something new.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/journal.php?do=showentry&e=6928

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Thank you so much Paul :kiss:
Here's something new.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/journal.php?do=showentry&e=6928

nice pics.
omg, my little brother has a little animal just like that. he'd love it. :hug:
me too :secret:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 04:33 PM
i really, honestly agree with milan, angelina is... ok
olga is incredible, looks and personality :hearts:
Stop jumping on my wagon, I said it first. :lol: :p

Ice-cream was great, thanks for asking. :lick: :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 04:34 PM

how do you see?

there's nothing wrong with jumping on a band wagon :p
btw how am i delusional? :sad:

Nathaliia
05-17-2006, 04:36 PM
I had a dinner with my honey :angel:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Nathii, do me the big favour and put in the title that i love Jiat, Carito and GWH.
I'd be thankful.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 04:37 PM
how do you see?

there's nothing wrong with jumping on a band wagon :p
btw how am i delusional? :sad:
You click on the number of posts by the thread name in the list of thread. :unsure:

Ok, ok, but just to make it clear...I was on the bandwagon first. :angel: :p

Well for starters you repped me saying the top 20 awaits Klara...:unsure: :lol:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 04:38 PM

And hey Nathii. :wavey:

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 04:39 PM

you've cleared everything up then?

Nathii :( i've considered, i dont want safin!

Nathaliia
05-17-2006, 04:39 PM
done Olga :)

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 04:40 PM
thank you my dear. and keep that. :D

SloKid
05-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Can you add to the title that I love all of you? Probably not, not enough space. :sad: :lol:

Washa Koroleva
did your honey taste sweet enough?

Nathaliia
I don't know how are things with him and me. We're both born on 12th Nov and all ppl born on that day are crazy and hate making things easy. As for now things look good but hell knows for how long.

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Can you add to the title that I love all of you? Probably not, not enough space. :sad: :lol:

didnt you call me cheesy the other night? :(

You click on the number of posts by the thread name in the list of thread.

Ok, ok, but just to make it clear...I was on the bandwagon first.

Well for starters you repped me saying the top 20 awaits Klara...

thanks, i'm almost 200 away from you, so i'm not as addicted to this thread as i'd thought :)

yes, you were on the bandwagon first but... i was on the i love you all bandwagon first

Klara will get there, trust me ;)

Nathaliia
did your honey taste sweet enough?
After today's afternoon's little sentence-exchange all words could sound honey-like.

And it was that I told him he couldn't use a press office computer (geez even Koellerer could understand it :smash: ) and he answered: "I don't know if you're the right person to tell me this". I said I worked here and something about 'shut up' :tape: and we didn't 'see' (even if passing next to) each other for next few hours... but the talk at the open air restaurant was nice... and it was him who started :p

SloKid
I better be going to do some more studying I guess.

I'm leaving the library earlier today to watch the CL final.
Vamos Barca!

Might pop by a bit later once more, if not bye everybody and take care. :hug:

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 04:45 PM
I better be going to do some more studying I guess.

I'm leaving the library earlier today to watch the CL final.
Vamos Barca!

Might pop by a bit later once more, if not bye everybody and take care. :hug:

:wavey: man

Nathaliia
05-17-2006, 04:45 PM
seeya Milan and I cannot change the title now... I'll do it maybe tomorrow, when I argue with that riot again :p

SloKid
05-17-2006, 04:46 PM
didnt you call me cheesy the other night? :(
Dude I could never match your cheesines even if I tried.

I'm just being honest though, do you think I would have as many posts here if I didn't like the people here? :shrug:

Gone now...:sad: :bolt:

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Dude I could never match your cheesines even if I tried.

I'm just being honest though, do you think I would have as many posts here if I didn't like the people here? :shrug:

Gone now...:sad: :bolt:

:hearts: milan must like me cos he talks to me. :cool:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 04:48 PM
i'm off for driving school now. please tell the penguin that i love her.

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 04:50 PM
i'm off for driving school now. please tell the penguin that i love her.

:kiss: bye olga
have fun driving

Sandra
05-17-2006, 05:00 PM

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 05:03 PM

:wavey: :hug:
how was your day?

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 05:19 PM
i'm here again and wanna post as much as possible in the next hour.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 05:28 PM
If you just want to type I recommend typing tests.

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 05:30 PM
No, I wanna have more posts.
But I wanna post intelligent stuff like my next post in here.

Washa Koroleva
Natas, you kinda suck.

guille&tati4life
i'm here again and wanna post as much as possible in the next hour.

how was your driving?
why do you want to post a lot?

if you answer me then you should do it in seperate posts ;)

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 05:31 PM
how was your driving?
why do you want to post a lot?

if you answer me then you should do it in seperate posts ;)

i skipped it.

Sandra
05-17-2006, 05:31 PM
:wavey: :hug:
how was your day?
Good. I got off 2 hours earlier from school and we went in the park and then for a donought. And now I'm home.
And yours?

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Good. I got off 2 hours earlier from school and we went in the park and then for a donought. And now I'm home.
And yours?

good, but tiring. I woke up very early, only 3 hours of sleep. Had an exam. Went and had drinks with friends and lost money (as usual gambling) it was good fun.
i want a doughnut :lick:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm back again for the 100th time today. :unsure:

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 05:35 PM
I think you should learn to drive before wasting your time typing on an internet forum.

I can drive manual. Nah nah nah nah boo boo.

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 05:37 PM
I think you should learn to drive before wasting your time typing on an internet forum.

Oh my husband, you don't know the situation, do you?

SloKid
05-17-2006, 05:38 PM

Manual? That's the only way to drive. :p

Gone again...Just had a late snack...See ya...

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 05:39 PM
finally i am leaving. bye
:wavey: :wavey: :hug:
Go Barca!

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Oh my husband, you don't know the situation, do you?
In an effort to make you realize your dreams of typing for an hour, I will reply to this.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 05:47 PM
I gave up on studying for today.

And I have a question...If a girl talks to you and plays with her bra strap, while doing it, what's that supposed to mean. :unsure: :aplot: :lol:

Sandra
05-17-2006, 05:47 PM
I'm back again for the 100th time today. :unsure:
Nik. :hug: Any star-talk today?

Sandra
05-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Bye Paul. :wavey: Come on Arsenal. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 05:49 PM
Nik. :hug: Any star-talk today?

Nope. No Dima online, no Clivio online. I haven't seen Michael Jackson online either. :shrug: The only VIP I talked to was Xristos. I feel sorry for his girlfriend because the poor girl (she's actually very pretty) has to go out with such a...weirdo. :unsure:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 05:49 PM
Bye Paul. :wavey: Come on Arsenal. :lol:
Sandra nooooooooooooo....:sad:

Oh and hey :hug:

psichogaucho
05-17-2006, 05:50 PM
who's Jiat? :sobbing:

visca el Barça!

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 05:50 PM

visca el Barça!

Ahhhh, we have a native Spanish speaker in the house. :) I think I have a little question for you.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Hey Andy! :wavey:

I have no clue what that first word means, but I feel you're cheering for Barca too. :lol:

<Eve>
05-17-2006, 05:51 PM
:bigwave: hiiii

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 05:52 PM
I've just received an email telling me that the book that I ordered this morning is out of stock and I have to wait 6 loooooong weeks. :sobbing:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 05:52 PM
:bigwave: hiiii

Aloha Miss Karaoke Queen. The boat trip with you was cool.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Can anyone answer the question I posted in the last post on the previous page? :unsure:

<Eve>
05-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Aloha Miss Karaoke Queen. The boat trip with you was cool.Ola miss Monfils! i also liked the boat trip :D

so whats going on in here??

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 05:55 PM

And I have a question...If a girl talks to you and plays with her bra strap, while doing it, what's that supposed to mean. :unsure: :aplot: :lol:

She was clearly trying to flirt with you. :)

<Eve>
05-17-2006, 05:56 PM

And I have a question...If a girl talks to you and plays with her bra strap, while doing it, what's that supposed to mean. :unsure: :aplot: :lol: :lol: depends... if she's doing it without noticing it, (that;s what happens to me, i suddenly realize im playing with the bra strap :lol: ) then it means nothing...
but, if you can see she's doin it on purpose, she wants you!! :eek:

Nikki♥
Ola miss Monfils! i also liked the boat trip :D

so whats going on in here??

Miss Monfils? :scared: Gael's out, I'm currently trying to get with Tursunov but he never replies to my messages.

I don't know what's going on in here. I've somehow lost track of the conversations.

Washa Koroleva

visca el Barça!

omg darling :kiss:
She's PennyThePenguin.
Do you like the pics? :hug:

<Eve>
05-17-2006, 05:57 PM
nathii had dinner with her crush guy?! :woohoo:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 05:58 PM
She was clearly trying to flirt with you. :)
:lol: depends... if she's doing it without noticing it, (that;s what happens to me, i suddenly realize im playing with the bra strap :lol: ) then it means nothing...
but, if you can see she's doin it on purpose, she wants you!! :eek:
Thank you. :lol:
If only she'd want me. She is like the girl of my dreams. :lol:
I had such a crush on her last year, but then she had a bf...Don't know if she still has one...:unsure:

psichogaucho
omg darling :kiss:
She's PennyThePenguin.
Do you like the pics? :hug:

pics?
which pics?

<Eve>
Miss Monfils? :scared: Gael's out, I'm currently trying to get with Tursunov but he never replies to my messages.

I don't know what's going on in here. I've somehow lost track of the conversations. hehe didnt know gael was out already! :eek: why? didnt he reply aswell?
and what about tursunov... ***hole! ;) how stupid of him to deny the messages of a girl! :eek:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 05:59 PM
pics?
which pics?

Hmmm... i the pic thread, in my blog... ;)

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 06:00 PM
I had such a crush on her last year, but then she had a bf...Don't know if she still has one...:unsure:

Ask her out for dinner and then casually ask her if she's still with her boyfriend. :p

<Eve>
05-17-2006, 06:00 PM
I had such a crush on her last year, but then she had a bf...Don't know if she still has one...:unsure: oeeh la laaa :hearts:
then you must try to find it out!! ask her if she still has the bf!! for as far as i know, a guy has to do the work ;) at least when you know each other for a while!! :p

SloKid
05-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Ask her out for dinner and then casually ask her if she's still with her boyfriend. :p
I could do that, but basically I'm stupid...:)

No further comment. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 06:02 PM
hehe didnt know gael was out already! :eek: why? didnt he reply aswell?
and what about tursunov... ***hole! ;) how stupid of him to deny the messages of a girl! :eek:

Gael hasn't added me back yet and well, Tursunov did and I saw him online twice the other day. I said "Hi", "Hello", "Bonjour", "Salut", "Hola", "Ola", "Oi" and so many other things but didn't get a reply from him. Today he hasn't been online yet but the next time I see him I'll try it again and again. Eventually I'll succeed in getting a reply one day. :lol:

psichogaucho
Hmmm... i the pic thread, in my blog... ;)

I'm watching it right now :drool:

SloKid
oeeh la laaa :hearts:
then you must try to find it out!! ask her if she still has the bf!! for as far as i know, a guy has to do the work ;) at least when you know each other for a while!! :p
Yeah, yeah, I did a lot of work on it last year.

Oh and it's not always like that, there was this girl at this party like a month ago...:tape:

Nikki♥
I could do that, but basically I'm stupid...:)

No further comment. :lol:

You're not stupid. :hug:

<Eve>
05-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Gael hasn't added me back yet and well, Tursunov did and I saw him online twice the other day. I said "Hi", "Hello", "Bonjour", "Salut", "Hola", "Ola", "Oi" and so many other things but didn't get a reply from him. Today he hasn't been online yet but the next time I see him I'll try it again and again. Eventually I'll succeed in getting a reply one day. :lol:OMG :haha: are you sure he'll be online again?! maybe you scared him?! :scared: :lol:

Sandra
05-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Sandra nooooooooooooo....:sad:

Oh and hey :hug:

I hate Barca. Sorry. :o

SloKid
05-17-2006, 06:04 PM
You're not stupid. :hug:

But maybe I am in this matter. :lol:

Nikki♥
OMG :haha: are you sure he'll be online again?! maybe you scared him?! :scared: :lol:

He hasn't seen my pic yet so I don't think he's scared of me. :lol:

Washa Koroleva
I'm watching it right now :drool:

Do you like them? :p

<Eve>
Yeah, yeah, I did a lot of work on it last year.

Oh and it's not always like that, there was this girl at this party like a month ago...:tape: :aplot: :aplot: :aplot: :hearts:
yeah girls can be naughty sometimes :p

Nikki♥

But maybe I am in this matter. :lol:

Maybe you're just shy or afraid of being turned down.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 06:05 PM

I hate Barca. Sorry. :o
It's ok...:hug: :)

<Eve>
He hasn't seen my pic yet so I don't think he's scared of me. :lol: where's your picture? i think the only part i've seen from you is the pants part :lol:

psichogaucho
Do you like them? :p

yup! :hearts:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 06:06 PM
where's your picture? i think the only part i've seen from you is the pants part :lol:

There's a picture of me somewhere in this thread. :unsure:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 06:07 PM
:aplot: :aplot: :aplot: :hearts:
yeah girls can be naughty sometimes :p
Oh this one was naughty alright...:tape: :lol:
Maybe you're just shy or afraid of being turned down.
Maybe, but it's also that we became quite good friends in the past year and sometimes friendship means more and I really don't want to jeopardize or lose it. :)
But we never talk about our private lifes like if we're seeing someone, mainly cause I try to stay away from that. Heartbreak sucks!

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 06:08 PM
yup! :hearts:

omg i just love you when you go like that. i love love love love love you, andy.

<Eve>
05-17-2006, 06:08 PM
There's a picture of me somewhere in this thread. :unsure:So im glad this thread is really small so i can find it easily :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

<Eve>
05-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Oh this one was naughty alright...:tape: :lol:

Maybe, but it's also that we became quite good friends in the past year and sometimes friendship means more and I really don't want to jeopardize or lose it. :)
But we never talk about our private lifes like if we're seeing someone, mainly cause I try to stay away from that. Heartbreak sucks!
do you see the guy in my avatar? he's like my best friend for a long time now and almost 2 weeks ago we suddenly 'changed the kind of relationship' if you know what i mean :aplot:
not that he's my bf now, but he just asked if he could :kiss: me.. and it worked! :haha: if you are close enough with the girl, i know for sure that she'll like you!! :yeah: :yeah: and don't avoid personal things, they are interesting :aplot: