Attention Seekers 1 [Archive] - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 02:08 PM
OMG I must think of some good new MSN address to make people add me :p I should look for a hot blonde junior WTA player :drool:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 02:12 PM
OMG I must think of some good new MSN address to make people add me :p I should look for a hot blonde junior WTA player :drool:

Check if nicolevaidisova@hotmail.com is already taken. She's hot, blonde and a WTA player. :p

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 02:21 PM
Hehe. :) At home, where I have MSN and all necessary stuff, I will play with it :p

Jesus or Eva can always help me with the Czech language in case somebody wanted to talk to me in Czech :angel:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Hehe. :) At home, where I have MSN and all necessary stuff, I will play with it :p

Jesus or Eva can always help me with the Czech language in case somebody wanted to talk to me in Czech :angel:

:lol: Yeah.
I'm sure that you could trick many people into thinking that you're really the tennis player that you pretend to be.

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 02:28 PM
On the internet we can pretend everything! :eek:

Could I pretend a guy? :p I'm a one big joker so I have already fooled people on MTF but in some details :lol: :p Have you ever joked on MTF to fool people on purpose? I usually say I'm joking but I think sometimes I forget :rolleyes:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 02:31 PM
On the internet we can pretend everything! :eek:

Could I pretend a guy? :p I'm a one big joker so I have already fooled people on MTF but in some details :lol: :p Have you ever joked on MTF to fool people on purpose? I usually say I'm joking but I think sometimes I forget :rolleyes:

It's easy to pretend to be someone else on the internet. Sometimes it's cool but it's definitely not cool for those who are being fooled. Once I pretended to be someone else and it was actually okay until the other person found out that I wasn't the one I pretended to be and got mad at me. :lol:

I couldn't tell anyone that I was a guy though because I'm a bit too girly. Ha ha, maybe I could say that I was a gay guy. :scratch: But not even gays are as girly as me.

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 02:32 PM
It's easy to pretend to be someone else on the internet. Sometimes it's cool but it's definitely not cool for those who are being fooled. Once I pretended to be someone else and it was actually okay until the other person found out that I wasn't the one I pretended to be and got mad at me. :lol:

I couldn't tell anyone that I was a guy though because I'm a bit too girly. Ha ha, maybe I could say that I was a gay guy. :scratch: But not even gays are as girly as me.
Hehe funny :) Okay I must go :wavey: Hopefully to get to some net connection soon.

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Hehe funny :) Okay I must go :wavey: Hopefully to get to some net connection soon.

:wavey: I'm officially going now too. I want to catch some tennis on TV later.

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 03:07 PM
omg, i'm so sorry about Melzer Nikki, i hope you didnt listen to me. :tape:
the idiot lost to that evil man kiefer :crying2:
i'm sorry.
I lost with Horny Horna again, i'm never picking him again! ever!

yes, i am just posting a message cos im too lazy to work :devil:

SloKid
05-16-2006, 05:07 PM
I'm off to get some ice-cream, haven't had it yet today...:lick:

Oh and for Nikki: check Tommy Robredo's ATP blog, he is out and dating again as he broke up with Gisela and talks on messenger in the evenings...:aplot:

Try tommyrobredo@hotmail.com or something :p

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 06:23 PM

Oh and for Nikki: check Tommy Robredo's ATP blog, he is dating as he broke up with Gisela and talks on messenger in the evenings...:aplot:

tommy and giesla broke up? :sad:
nice ice cream?

SloKid
05-16-2006, 07:04 PM
tommy and giesla broke up? :sad:
nice ice cream?
Yes, he said it so himself. :shrug:

Gise is available :bounce: :lol:
I might try giseladulko@hotmail.com myself :rolls:

I had a coconut & cookies ice-cream...It was good, but it was melting fast. :tape:

And I just had to have cookies...you know I love my K(c)ookie(s) :lol:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 07:17 PM

Oh and for Nikki: check Tommy Robredo's ATP blog, he is out and dating again as he broke up with Gisela and talks on messenger in the evenings...:aplot:

I don't want to date a tennis player but talking to him would be fun though. Thanks for the advice. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 07:18 PM
omg, i'm so sorry about Melzer Nikki, i hope you didnt listen to me. :tape:

Unfortunately I listened to you but it was just one wasted PAW. :p

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:24 PM
This deserves to be bumped. So bump. Guess where I am now.

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:25 PM
I don't want to date a tennis player but talking to him would be fun though. Thanks for the advice. :lol:
Dating tennis player at some cases is like dating a prostitute... Bleaah. I could never do this :lol:
No, I'm not prostitutophobe and especially tennisphobe :p

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 07:29 PM
Dating tennis player at some cases is like dating a prostitute... Bleaah. I could never do this :lol:
No, I'm not prostitutophobe and especially tennisphobe :p

:lol:
Dating people who are always in the public eye must be really tough so yeah, no tennis players for me. On the other hand, I want to go out with a race car driver in Monaco. :eek: Not that I want to start a fling with him. :tape:

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:29 PM
Yes, he said it so himself. :shrug:

Gise is available :bounce: :lol:
I might try giseladulko@hotmail.com myself :rolls:

I had a coconut & cookies ice-cream...It was good, but it was melting fast. :tape:

And I just had to have cookies...you know I love my K(c)ookie(s) :lol:

giesladulko@hotmail.com, yes, i think i'll give i a go too. :lol:

originally posted by Nathaliia
Guess where I am now.

where? :shrug: Poland? :p
nice to see you in here again :hug:

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:30 PM
Chatting or being friends or going out like to movies one day can be cool indeed, but I wouldn't call it dating. Dating to me is being together.

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:31 PM
:lol:
Dating people who are always in the public eye must be really tough so yeah, no tennis players for me. On the other hand, I want to go out with a race car driver in Monaco. :eek: Not that I want to start a fling with him. :tape:

are you kidding me? what if... i dunno, safin asks you out? you'd say no?
i'd like a few tennis players :aplot:

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:32 PM
where? :shrug: Poland? :p
nice to see you in here again :hug:
I'm in Katowice already. Took a train and came to this place. I'm sitting at the net cafe at the railway station. Thing is, I have my hotel booked starting from 12 a.m. :cuckoo: Gonna go and do something with myself then. I wanted to go to another hotel, but now I'm not so sure :lol:

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:32 PM
If Safin asked you out Paul, would you say NO ??????? :eek:

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm in Katowice already. Took a train and came to this place. I'm sitting at the net cafe at the railway station. Thing is, I have my hotel booked starting from 12 a.m. :cuckoo: Gonna go and do something with myself then. I wanted to go to another hotel, but now I'm not so sure :lol:

12 am? like 00:00? that really would be :cuckoo:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 07:34 PM

If Safin asked me out I'd tell him that I have a really hot bf who's waiting at home for me (well, he's waiting in Brazil for me but who cares) and I'd turn him down.

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Chatting or being friends or going out like to movies one day can be cool indeed, but I wouldn't call it dating. Dating to me is being together.

Dating is being together for me too.

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:36 PM
If Safin asked you out Paul, would you say NO ??????? :eek:

:eek: i'm not gay! (although there's nothing wrong with gays :angel: )
I meant girls for me :(

But then, i guess i'd get a lot of money out of him and life on the tour.... But NO! i'm only interested in the girls

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:38 PM
12 am? like 00:00? that really would be :cuckoo:
12 p.m. I'm sorry

Now that's a :cuckoo: :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:38 PM
If Safin asked me out I'd tell him that I have a really hot bf who's waiting at home for me (well, he's waiting in Brazil for me but who cares) and I'd turn him down.

how hot is he? is he a v boyfriend? or just long distance?
would you turn down Fernando Alonso?

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:39 PM
:eek: i'm not gay! (although there's nothing wrong with gays :angel: )
I meant girls for me :(

But then, i guess i'd get a lot of money out of him and life on the tour.... But NO! i'm only interested in the girls
So you don't want Safin's money and be with him?

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Oh come on, do I understand well the hint :confused: The fact a person is famous doesn't mean this person can have everything and it's a dogma we must go to bed with this person.

It's the worst b!tchnig or rather groupie'ing... :rolleyes:

Safin... So what :shrug: If I don't even know him...

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:42 PM
So you don't want Safin's money and be with him?

i'm not very materialistic, money cant influence me too much. However, considering i've promised to buy things like Ferraris, i'd better come up with an idea to get cash quick. I wont sell my body, but maybe rob a bank :shrug:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 07:42 PM
how hot is he? is he a v boyfriend? or just long distance?
would you turn down Fernando Alonso?

He's my real life long distance boyfriend and he's really hot. I'd even turn down Fernando Alonso. :lol: Perhaps I'd just go out with him once, preferably to have dinner at a crowded restaurant in Spain because that would get the attention seeking whore that I am some publicity.

Sandra
05-16-2006, 07:43 PM
I would never turn Safin down. Add that to the title. :p

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Oh come on, do I understand well the hint :confused: The fact a person is famous doesn't mean this person can have everything and it's a dogma we must go to bed with this person.

It's the worst b!tchnig or rather groupie'ing... :rolleyes:

Safin... So what :shrug: If I don't even know him...

ok ok, just asking :p some people would do a lot to have a guy like Murat, but their :cuckoo:

originally posted by Princesa

He's my real life long distance boyfriend and he's really hot. I'd even turn down Fernando Alonso. Perhaps I'd just go out with him once, preferably to have dinner at a crowded restaurant in Spain because that would get the attention seeking whore that I am some publicity.

you're not an attention seeking whore :sad: you're just attention seeking.

Sandra
05-16-2006, 07:45 PM
I wouldn't turn down Fer, either. :p

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:46 PM
He's my real life long distance boyfriend and he's really hot. I'd even turn down Fernando Alonso. :lol: Perhaps I'd just go out with him once, preferably to have dinner at a crowded restaurant in Spain because that would get the attention seeking whore that I am some publicity.
:haha: I think I even would be able to do the same :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't turn down Fer, either. :p

yeah, i wouldnt say no to Tatiana or jessica alba :aplot:

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:47 PM
I would never turn Safin down. Add that to the title. :p
done honey :hug:

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:48 PM
But you wouldn't also say 'no' to girls LOOKING LIKE Alba or Tati.

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:50 PM
But you wouldn't also say 'no' to girls LOOKING LIKE Alba or Tati.

i might, if they were horrible. But these 2 aren't. If they were i wouldn't go for them. Like i said before, i dont do things based only on looks

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 07:50 PM
you're not an attention seeking whore :sad: you're just attention seeking.

Okay. :hug:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 07:51 PM
I wouldn't say no to: Brian Joubert, Marat, Kaka, Fernando, Javi Villa, Morientes, Iker, Raul, Flo Liegl (and someone I know who looks like him :drool: ) and some others. :p

Sandra
05-16-2006, 07:51 PM
done honey :hug:
Thanks. :p :hug:

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:52 PM
I wouldn't say no to: Brian Joubert, Marat, Kaka, Fernando, Javi Villa, Morientes, Iker, Raul, Flo Liegl (and someone I know who looks like him :drool: ) and some others. :p

kaka? oh come on, there are much better than him surely, he looks like a little baby. :rolleyes:

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:52 PM
i might, if they were horrible. But these 2 aren't. If they were i wouldn't go for them. Like i said before, i dont do things based only on looks
Ah okay I see. You appreciate intellect of Jessica Alba and the class during interviews of Tatiana Golovin :D

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Liegl doesn't jump anymore by the way, does he?

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Ah okay I see. You appreciate intellect of Jessica Alba and the class during interviews of Tatiana Golovin :D

yeah, its true. Honestly, ok, i dont know alba so well but tati, she's a really nice girl :cool:

I AM NOT CONSIDERING SAFIN! I'm considering his money but i'm more likely to steal it than sleep with him for it :p

Sandra
05-16-2006, 07:55 PM
kaka? oh come on, there are much better than him surely, he looks like a little baby. :rolleyes:
I love guys with baby-faces. :awww:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 07:55 PM

Kaka is cute. :hearts:

Damn, the friggin' MSN keeps on kicking me out. :fiery:

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 07:56 PM
I love guys with baby-faces. :awww:

Not deco surely :mad:

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Deco is a good football player, what's wrong with him?

Sandra
05-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Kaka is cute. :hearts:

Damn, the friggin' MSN keeps on kicking me out. :fiery:
Hehe. :p

Oh, stupid MSN. :mad: :hug:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Not deco surely :mad:
He doesn't have a baby-face. :p He's horrible anyway. Like all the Barca players. :rolleyes: (sorry couldn't help it, I hate Barca. :o)

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Hehe. :p

Oh, stupid MSN. :mad: :hug:

I'll keep on trying to sign back in. Maybe Tommy will be online soon and I really want to talk to him. :awww: I wouldn't turn him down by the way. :p

Nathaliia
05-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Okay I must go. Maybe I'll find a hotel :p

Take care! Wish me luck tomorrow here around!

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 08:00 PM
Deco is a good football player, what's wrong with him?

dont get me started! actually i guess you have. He played at Porto before Barca and when celtic played Porto in the UEFA cup final, all the Porto players were diving and cheating, he was 1, so i hate him.

guille&tati4life
05-16-2006, 08:00 PM
:wavey: all.
i love barca :p

see you later :wavey:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 08:01 PM
I'll keep on trying to sign back in. Maybe Tommy will be online soon and I really want to talk to him. :awww: I wouldn't turn him down by the way. :p
Why not? :fiery:

Nikki♥
Okay I must go. Maybe I'll find a hotel :p

Take care! Wish me luck tomorrow here around!

Hopefully you don't have to sleep on the street. :p Just kidding.

Take care Nathii. :hug:

Sandra
Bye you two. :wavey: Barca shit ! ! ! :p

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Why not? :fiery:

He's too cute to be turned down but he seems to prefer Brazilian girls. I could pretend to be Brazilian. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 08:03 PM
:wavey: all.
i love barca :p

see you later :wavey:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

:wavey: See you.

Sandra
05-16-2006, 08:04 PM
He's too cute to be turned down but he seems to prefer Brazilian girls. I could pretend to be Brazilian. :lol:
You'd turn down Safin and Fernando, but you'd say okay to Robredo? :eek:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 08:08 PM
You'd turn down Safin and Fernando, but you'd say okay to Robredo? :eek:

I wouldn't really turn Nando down, I'd go out with him once to get some publicity. I have always dreamed seeing my picture in the boulevard press. :lol:
And I'd turn Safin down because it wouldn't really get me that much publicity if I went out with him because his results have been really bad lately. And I'd just say 'yes' to Robredo because I find him cute and he's recently broken up with his girlfriend so his heart needs to be mended. :awww:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 08:35 PM
I wouldn't really turn Nando down, I'd go out with him once to get some publicity. I have always dreamed seeing my picture in the boulevard press. :lol:
And I'd turn Safin down because it wouldn't really get me that much publicity if I went out with him because his results have been really bad lately. And I'd just say 'yes' to Robredo because I find him cute and he's recently broken up with his girlfriend so his heart needs to be mended. :awww:
Hehe, lol. :lol:

Corinna
05-16-2006, 08:38 PM
where are nikki and nathii going? :lol:
i miss everything :rolleyes:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Where is Nikki going? Nat is somewhere in Poland. :p

Corinna
05-16-2006, 08:43 PM
i just thought . because the title say you would go

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 08:47 PM
where are nikki and nathii going? :lol:
i miss everything :rolleyes:

I'm still here. I've been trying to get MSN working for me again but I haven't succeeded yet. :sad:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 08:49 PM
I would go for Safin. :p

MSN :fiery:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 08:51 PM
MSN :fiery:

I always get a 'service is currently unavailable' message but when I use my cousin's account (he shouldn't have given me his password :devil: ) it is working just fine. :banghead:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 08:56 PM
:lol: Poor cousin of yours. :p

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 08:58 PM
:lol: Poor cousin of yours. :p

I could stalk his online girlfriends but I'm not that bad. :angel:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:00 PM
:lol: Guess who else has MSN problems. :p

Corinna
05-16-2006, 09:01 PM
I'm still here. I've been trying to get MSN working for me again but I haven't succeeded yet. :sad:
awww:( stupid msn

Washa Koroleva
05-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Hello

Corinna
05-16-2006, 09:05 PM
who? :p

Corinna
05-16-2006, 09:05 PM
olga :kiss:

Washa Koroleva
05-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Corinna, Ich liebe dich :D :hug:

Washa Koroleva
05-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Shall I post pictures of my new hair?

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Yes please. :D and tell me about that book.

Nikki♥

You?

Nikki♥
Good evening Olga. :hug:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:10 PM
You?
Javi. :p

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 09:11 PM
Javi. :p

How do you know that?

Washa Koroleva
05-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Yes please. :D and tell me about that book.
Oh, it's one of my favourites. It's like a dark fairytale but still kinda realistic and absolutely fantastic. It's about a man who has the best sense when it comes to smelling. He smells better than a dog. And so he uses this ability... as a murderer. :)
But I don't wanna tell too much, otherwise I'll end up writing a whole interpretation haha.

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:13 PM
How do you know that?
He keeps on signing in and out. :p

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Oh, it's one of my favourites. It's like a dark fairytale but still kinda realistic and absolutely fantastic. It's about a man who has the best sense when it comes to smelling. He smells better than a dog. And so he uses this ability... as a murderer. :)
But I don't wanna tell too much, otherwise I'll end up writing a whole interpretation haha.

Süskind? :p

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Nice. :) :hug:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 09:14 PM
He keeps on signing in and out. :p

If I could only do that. All that I'm getting is the stupid message. But it's good to know that I'm not the only one who's having problems. :lol:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:16 PM
:p

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:16 PM
Olga, the pics!!

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 09:17 PM

I'll stop trying for today. :sobbing:

Washa Koroleva
05-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Süskind? :p
Ja! Ich liebe es.

Washa Koroleva
05-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Olga, the pics!!

One picture posted in another thread, I posted the worst one :lol:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Ja! Ich liebe es.

Ich habe es noch nie gelesen. :o

Corinna
05-16-2006, 09:20 PM
Corinna, Ich liebe dich :D :hug:
:inlove:
ich liebe dich mehr :hug:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:20 PM
Don't speak in German!!! :ras:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Don't speak in German!!! :ras:

Okay. :tape:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Fine. :hug:

Nikki♥
05-16-2006, 09:25 PM
Fine. :hug:

:hug:

I'm going to bed now. Hopefully the MSN will be working again tomorrow so that I can talk to Robredo, Tursunov and all the other tennis boys. :tape:

Good night everyone. :wavey:

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Good night Nic. :hug: :hug:

Washa Koroleva
05-16-2006, 09:29 PM
Nite, Nic!

I changed the pic now!

Sandra
05-16-2006, 09:30 PM
I saw it. :p Update your blog. :lol:

Washa Koroleva
05-16-2006, 09:31 PM
:inlove:
ich liebe dich mehr :hug:

Blödsinn. Ich liebe dich am meisten :aplot: :hug:

Washa Koroleva
05-16-2006, 09:59 PM
I saw it. :p Update your blog. :lol:

I've done that sweetie. :)
Now I'm off to bed. Good night everyone :hug:

AgassiDomination
05-17-2006, 05:40 AM
We need a recap.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 06:39 AM
Good morning. :yawn: The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I'm busy again.

AgassiDomination
05-17-2006, 06:41 AM
Hola compadre.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 06:44 AM
Hola compadre.

Hola chico, que tal?

AgassiDomination
05-17-2006, 06:45 AM
Just passing time till I get sleepy. I'm taking a three week course of ARTS - cake baby, cake.

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 06:49 AM
Good morning. I've learned from the best people in here.
Today I'm skipping class.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 06:58 AM
Pretty avatar, where are you?

AgassiDomination
05-17-2006, 06:59 AM
I think I'll keep this avy for a while.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:00 AM
Just passing time till I get sleepy. I'm taking a three week course of ARTS - cake baby, cake.
Still condoling the attitude of champions, sir AD.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:00 AM
I was talking about my avatar.

AgassiDomination
05-17-2006, 07:01 AM
She decided to ditch me anyway. It's like I'm empty inside.

AgassiDomination
05-17-2006, 07:02 AM
I was talking about my avatar.
Same here.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:02 AM

It must be after midnight there and you aren't in bed yet? :aplot:

AgassiDomination
05-17-2006, 07:04 AM
It must be after midnight there and you aren't in bed yet? :aplot:
I break the rules. Now you pull out all my pubic hairs :lol: (sorry, it's from a Tenacious D song)

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:06 AM
I break the rules. Now you pull out all my pubic hairs :lol: (sorry, it's from a Tenacious D song)

Cool. I do that too. :p

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:07 AM
We won't tell you our time zones. That would be suicide.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 07:08 AM
Good morning. I've learned from the best people in here.
Today I'm skipping class.
That's not the way to do it...

...says someone who skipped so many classes he lost count way back in March. :tape:

Good morning all. :wavey:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:10 AM
We won't tell you our time zones. That would be suicide.

:scratch:

I know your time zone. :p

AgassiDomination
I think I'm gonna hit the hay. :zzz:

Nikki♥

...says someone who skipped so many classes he lost count way back in March. :tape:

Good morning Milan. Are you studying again? :devil:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 07:11 AM

I've already skipped 12 this school year.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:11 AM
I think I'm gonna hit the hay. :zzz:

Good night. :wavey: I couldn't sleep on hay because I've got hay fever. :tape:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:12 AM

That's not much compared to Milan. ;)

:wavey:

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:12 AM
You do not know my time zone.

Regardless, this is merely text. Nothing more.

You can not decode my slang.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:13 AM
Good night. :wavey: I couldn't sleep on hay because I've got hay fever. :tape:
He did not ask you to sleep on hay.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 07:13 AM
I've only been to 6 this whole semester that started in February and every week has like 25 hours of lectures every week, so you do the math. :help:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:14 AM
You do not know my time zone.

Regardless, this is merely text. Nothing more.

You can not decode my slang.

:p .gnals ym edoced ton nac osla uoY

:nerner:

AgassiDomination
She normally sleeps beside me, that's why. ;)

Nikki♥

I know. :p I'm just pretending to have a blonde moment.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:15 AM
She normally sleeps beside me, that's why. ;)

You wish.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 07:15 AM
Good morning Milan. Are you studying again? :devil:
Not quite, I just got to the library. It was such as struggle getting up today. :o
And I went to bed quite early yesterday. :(
I had MSN problems too, starting at round 11pm and when I couldn't reconnect I went to bed. :lol:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 07:16 AM
I'm skipping like... once in 2 weeks.

Oh yeah... and my illnesses. I'm ill twice a month.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:17 AM
:p .gnals ym edoced ton nac osla uoY

.tsaf nmad dog os gnipyt potS

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:18 AM
Not quite, I just got to the library. It was such as struggle getting up today. :o
I had MSN problems too, starting at round 11pm and when I couldn't reconnect I went to bed. :lol:
Please. Do you have a journal or something?

You should make a blog on MTF. You would get alot of v$ since you have much to write about.

AgassiDomination
05-17-2006, 07:18 AM
You wish.
Acutally, I prefer the space. I can only fit half my body when you're ass is in the same bed. :(

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:19 AM
I know. :p I'm just pretending to have a blonde moment.
You aren't blonde. Stop trying to be.

I don't know why anyone would have Nicole Richie as a role model.

SloKid
Please. Do you have a journal or something?

You should make a blog on MTF. You would get alot of v$ since you have much to write about.
Whatever...

And I kinda do have a blog, but it just has one entry. :lol:

NATAS81
Acutally, I prefer the space. I can only fit half my body when you're ass is in the same bed. :(
It's your and those tears are fake.

Nikki♥
.tsaf nmad dog os gnipyt potS

I'm not typing fast. :rolleyes:

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:20 AM
Whatever...

And I kinda do have a blog, but it just has one entry. :lol:
You and Nathaliia can have your own thread where you write 10 lines every post.

This crap is confusing my negotiations.

Dan's Racket
FAST... I just typed fast

Nikki♥

What a whiner you are.

NATAS81
I'm not typing fast. :rolleyes:
I have belittled you to typing regularly. Mission accomplished.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:21 AM
I don't see a 'Dan' on the invitation list.

Step out, son.

SloKid
You and Nathaliia can have your own thread where you write 10 lines every post.

This crap is confusing my negotiations.
Negotiations?

AgassiDomination
What a whiner you are.
Next time don't give me a reason to whine! :ras:

Nikki♥
You aren't blonde. Stop trying to be.

I don't know why anyone would have Nicole Richie as a role model.

I'm a natural blonde. :tape:

Nicole Richie is my role model because I want to be just as cool and as sexy as her. :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:22 AM
I have belittled you to typing regularly. Mission accomplished.

?tahw

NATAS81
Negotiations?
Yes yes. Soon you will get the hang of it.

Nathaliia has admitted her problem. It's best you come to grips as well.

Washa Koroleva

Nicole Richie is my role model because I want to be just as cool and as sexy as her. :p

Nicole Richie?
Are you ok?

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:23 AM

:awww: So Javi, you and me had MSN problems yesterday and it was working for anyone else. That sucks.

Nikki♥
Nicole Richie?
Are you ok?

I'm okay and perfectly sane. :p

SloKid
Yes yes. Soon you will get the hang of it.

Nathaliia has admitted her problem. It's best you come to grips as well.
I usually don't type much, unless dragged into it.

Washa Koroleva
Oh yeah... best thing ever.
Kell told me about a girl saying: 'Paris Hilton is my roll modle.'

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:24 AM

You want to be a fake model who walks around doing nothing all day?

Nikki♥

Fast :wavey: .

Nikki♥
You want to be a fake model who walks around doing nothing all day?

Exactly. :)

NATAS81
Nicole Richie?
Are you ok?
Finally someone sees the light.

SloKid
:awww: So Javi, you and me had MSN problems yesterday and it was working for anyone else. That sucks.
Yeah, it sucks. :(

Although I had some problems on Monday too. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:25 AM
Oh yeah... best thing ever.
Kell told me about a girl saying: 'Paris Hilton is my roll modle.'

Paris Hilton sucks. Nicole is much cooler and more beautiful. :cool:

NATAS81
I usually don't type much, unless dragged into it.
Neglagance is the first sign of a problem.

Remove all doubt and keep up the rebuttal.

Washa Koroleva
I'm okay and perfectly sane. :p

It's kinda gross. That chick is anorexic and ugly. She was even ugly when she was fat.

SloKid
Yup, there's video proof that Paris sucks.

Nikki♥
Yeah, it sucks. :(

Although I had some problems on Monday too. :lol:

I didn't have any problems on Monday. :shrug:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:26 AM

Did you download it? :aplot:

SloKid
Neglagance is the first sign of a problem.

Remove all doubt and keep up the rebuttal.
Don't type big words son if you don't know how.

NATAS81
Exactly. :)
Where is the glory in that?

You might as well ship yourslf via hearse to the nearest funeral home and ask them for a private 6x4 box.

Washa Koroleva

Nicole behaves like an idiot in the 'Simple life' show. She's just sexed up. She'd fuck a kid.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 07:27 AM
Did you download it? :aplot:
Nah...She is not something I would want to watch. :p

Nikki♥
It's kinda gross. That chick is anorexic and ugly. She was even ugly when she was fat.

Now that she's so skinny she isn't that pretty anymore but she used to be beautiful when she had a bit more meat on her bones.

NATAS81
Don't type big words son if you don't know how.
How dare you mimic the hand that feeds you.

SloKid
I didn't have any problems on Monday. :shrug:
I think it had something to do with my connection and the phone on Monday.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:28 AM
Hello MTF newbies. Meet Olga, the fat/skinny measuring stick of the forums.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 07:28 AM
How dare you mimic the hand that feeds you.
How dare you talk in phrases that make no sense.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:29 AM
Where is the glory in that?

You might as well ship yourslf via hearse to the nearest funeral home and ask them for a private 6x4 box.

:haha:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 07:29 AM
Hello MTF newbies. Meet Olga, the fat/skinny measuring stick of the forums.

:scratch: At least I have a job here.
See... I do that apart from understanding dietetics.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:30 AM
This is becoming a reoccuring problem.

My browser times out. It happens on MTF only. WTA as well.

Please do a comprehensive maintenance and fix it once and for all.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:31 AM
How dare you talk in phrases that make no sense.
The difference between you and me is that I make teaching fun.

You just blandly run through dialogues picking out the bare essentials and hit 'Submit'.

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 07:31 AM
I have 7000 posts soon. That's scary.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:32 AM
I have 7000 posts soon. That's scary.
At least your time on here proves beneficial by quoting my intelligent posts.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:32 AM
This is becoming a reoccuring problem.

My browser times out. It happens on MTF only. WTA as well.

Please do a comprehensive maintenance and fix it once and for all.

That just happens because you are typing too fast. :p

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:34 AM
This wouldn't happen to include absolutely every second that she's on the square electronic entertaining device in your home, would it?

Dan's Racket
NATAS81 who are you on WTA?

fangirl
I wouldn't turn Safin down. He is welcome in my bedroom anytime.

Dan's Racket
This wouldn't happen to include absolutely every second that she's on the square electronic entertaining device in your home, would it?
:haha:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 07:35 AM
Nope...not a second.

NATAS81
That just happens because you are typing too fast. :p
Well then I must speak to the head of MTF maintenance and require a time synchronization rollback.

Nikki♥
I have a secret to share with you all. :tape:

Dan's Racket
05-17-2006, 07:36 AM
I am Marat Safin, can i come and dome some stripping in your bedroom?
I am a dab hand at stripping the paint off the walls. :)

SloKid
I guess some people never keep their promises or words.

NATAS81
NATAS81 who are you on WTA?
Let's just say that my time is limited to posting on one grand tennis board at a time.

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 07:37 AM

KELL!!!!! :smooch:
Nor would I. I love you. :)

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:37 AM
Yet another guest that has befuddled security.

George Bush needs to add 'MTF Border Patrol' to his laundry list of jobs to tackle in the latest referrendum.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:39 AM
I have a secret to share with you all. :tape:
You have been prolonging a video of your heralded 'dance moves' that doesn't really exist.

We're already suspect of that.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:40 AM
I am Marat Safin, can i come and dome some stripping in your bedroom?
I am a dab hand at stripping the paint off the walls. :)
I don't sense a Russian accent in your posts. You failed to disguise your flag as well.

-2 points

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:40 AM
You have been prolonging a video of your heralded 'dance moves' that doesn't really exist.

We're already suspect of that.

The video of my dance moves doesn't exist yet but there will be one soon. Be a little bit more patient. :mad:

No, actually I have to confess that it's not just Paris Hilton who sucks. I suck too but there is no video to prove that. :p

Dan's Racket
05-17-2006, 07:42 AM
I don't sense a Russian accent in your posts. You failed to disguise your flag as well.

-2 points
I drink Vodka ;)
I also wear a bearskin coat.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:43 AM

:sad:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 07:44 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha I feel sorry for you guys whenever you have to look at me. :haha:

Dan's Racket
05-17-2006, 07:44 AM
:sad:
Not made from bear :woohoo:
But made form Mink from Minsk. ;)

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Post # 7000 of mine. :bigcry:

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:48 AM
The video of my dance moves doesn't exist yet but there will be one soon. Be a little bit more patient. :mad:

No, actually I have to confess that it's not just Paris Hilton who sucks. I suck too but there is no video to prove that. :p
It is OK. You see, we here at MTF are blinded by smilies and a relationship consisting of tennis and it's hot male players.

It doesn't really matter what video you put out as long as you adhere to those two basic principles.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:49 AM
I drink Vodka ;)
You failed to tack on "Wierd Al's - Hi My Name Is" to your list.

But those two will suffice.

NATAS81
05-17-2006, 07:51 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha I feel sorry for you guys whenever you have to look at me. :haha:
We are aware of your presence in the room. The smell of your world famous perfume as shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erH6u2YJQdk notes that.

You don't have to commit ha to the 50th power to get the point across.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:51 AM
It is OK. You see, we here at MTF are blinded by smilies and a relationship consisting of tennis and it's hot male players.

It doesn't really matter what video you put out as long as you adhere to those two basic principles.

Ok, Mr. Natas.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:52 AM
Not made from bear :woohoo:
But made form Mink from Minsk. ;)

Dan's Racket
05-17-2006, 07:52 AM
You failed to tack on "Wierd Al's - Hi My Name Is" to your list.

But those two will suffice.
I have also killed. :eek:
And my first name is Boris.

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 07:53 AM
We are aware of your presence in the room. The smell of your world famous perfume as shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erH6u2YJQdk notes that.

You don't have to commit ha to the 50th power to get the point across.

It's called Touch of Pink and I hate the smell of it. Thank god it's almost empty. I want Touch of Sun now. It smells better.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 07:54 AM
It's called Touch of Pink and I hate the smell of it. Thank god it's almost empty. I want Touch of Sun now. It smells better.

Touch Of Pink is a horrible perfume indeed. When you first apply it, it is good but after a while it begins to stink.

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 07:58 AM
Touch Of Pink is a horrible perfume indeed. When you first apply it, it is good but after a while it begins to stink.

Indeed. It smells like a baby prostitue.

Dan's Racket
05-17-2006, 07:59 AM
'Touch of Pink' I wouldn't mind a 'touch of pink' ladies. :tape:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:01 AM
Indeed. It smells like a baby prostitue.

That's why I didn't buy it in the first place although someone in the perfume shop I usually go to had suggested me this one. I still have one bottle of a perfume that I liked a lot in the beginning but now I simply can't stand the way it smells anymore. Asians designers shouldn't be allowed to make perfumes because all of them smell like shit. :tape:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:02 AM
'Touch of Pink' I wouldn't mind a 'touch of pink' ladies. :tape:

Gross. :rolleyes:

Washa Koroleva
05-17-2006, 08:02 AM
That's why I didn't buy it in the first place although someone in the perfume shop I usually go to had suggested me this one. I still have one bottle of a perfume that I liked a lot in the beginning but now I simply can't stand the way it smells anymore. Asians designers shouldn't be allowed to make perfumes because all of them smell like shit. :tape:

To be honest, Jungle by Kenzo is my favourite perfume ever.
I like almost every Kenzo perfume.

Dan's Racket
05-17-2006, 08:05 AM
Gross. :rolleyes:
Sorry. :o Excuse my brashness.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:07 AM
To be honest, Jungle by Kenzo is my favourite perfume ever.
I like almost every Kenzo perfume.

The Kenzo perfumes aren't really my style.
I used to like Issey Miyake's 'Le Feu D'Issey' because it smelled of licorice but now I can't stop asking myself why I actually bought this one because it keeps on making me nauseous.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Sorry. :o Excuse my brashness.

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Good morning. :bigwave:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:12 AM
Good morning Sandra. :p

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Nik :hug:

I like Kenzo, Oli. :hug:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Nik :hug:

How are you today?

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:17 AM
How are you today?
I just woke up, I'm bit tired, thinking what i have to do for school today. But I won't do anything. :p I'm too lazy and school's almost done. :p

And you? :hug:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:18 AM
I just woke up, I'm bit tired, thinking what i have to do for school today. But I won't do anything. :p I'm too lazy and school's almost done. :p

And you? :hug:

I'm bored and tired. I only have one class today and I'm seriously thinking about skipping it. :lol:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 08:23 AM
I'm bored and tired. I only have one class today and I'm seriously thinking about skipping it. :lol:
:aplot: :ignore:

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 08:29 AM
Good morning :wavey:
well, i hope good for you, but its not been for me. I only got 3 hours sleep (4 oclock - 7) and i'm so tired :yawn: . I have an exam at 9:30 and then later a doctors appointment about my injured foot :sad:
:eek: :shout: you cant skip class Nikki!

Nikki♥
:aplot: :ignore:

What? You always skip classes and neglect studying. Why shouldn't I do it too?

Sandra
You always skip it. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:30 AM
:eek: :shout: you cant skip class Nikki!

Oh yeah, sweetie...I can. :tape:

Good morning Paul. :hug:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:31 AM
You always skip it. :lol:

Normally I never skip classes unless I have more important things to do like shopping or going to Monaco for one week. :tape:

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:32 AM
Normally I never skip classes unless I have more important things to do like shopping or going to Monaco for one week. :tape:
BTW when are you leaving?
You could go shopping for a new camera. :p

guille&tati4life
05-17-2006, 08:33 AM
ok, i was just saying a quick :wavey:
got to go and study, later people! :yawn: :hug:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:33 AM
BTW when are you leaving?
You could go shopping for a new camera. :p

I don't have money for a good camera. :sad:
I'm leaving on Tuesday afternoon to arrive in Monaco on Wednesday morning. After checking into my hotel I'll be in the city all day long. :woohoo:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:34 AM
ok, i was just saying a quick :wavey:
got to go and study, later people! :yawn: :hug:

See you later.

SloKid
05-17-2006, 08:34 AM
What? You always skip classes and neglect studying. Why shouldn't I do it too?
That's why I used :aplot:

And I used :ignore: cause you know very well what my advice would be. :tape:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 08:35 AM
See ya Paul.

I will do the same soon.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:35 AM
That's why I used :aplot:

And I used :ignore: cause you know very well what my advice would be. :tape:

The smiley language is a bit too hard to understand for me...especially when it's so early in the morning.

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:36 AM
I don't have money for a good camera. :sad:
I'm leaving on Tuesday afternoon to arrive in Monaco on Wednesday morning. After checking into my hotel I'll be in the city all day long. :woohoo:
:D
I can't wait. :bounce: :lol:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 08:36 AM
The smiley language is a bit too hard to understand for me...especially when it's so early in the morning.
I use it esp. so early in the morning, because my brain is too slow for words at this time of day.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:38 AM
:D
I can't wait. :bounce: :lol:

I also can't wait. :bounce:
I'm waiting for Clivio to come online because today I finally want to ask him about Monaco. :unsure:

SloKid
05-17-2006, 08:38 AM
I'm off to get some breakfast. :wavey:

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:39 AM
I use it esp. so early in the morning, because my brain is too slow for words at this time of day.

:lol: I see. I usually drink coffee because it helps me to jumpstart my brain at this time of the day.

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm off to get some breakfast. :wavey:

:wavey: See you later.

Sandra
05-17-2006, 08:41 AM
I also can't wait. :bounce:
I'm waiting for Clivio to come online because today I finally want to ask him about Monaco. :unsure:
Finally. :p

Nikki♥
05-17-2006, 08:42 AM
Finally. :p

Hopefully he'll be online today. :unsure: Yesterday he was online at 10:30am.