18. NICOLAS LAPENTTI ( 57)
19. LARS BURGSMULLER (77)
20. VICTOR HANESCU (70)
21. IRAKLI LABADZE (73)
22. JARKKO NIEMINEN (36)
23. DAVIDE SANGUINETTI (68)
24. RAEMON SLUITER (60)
25. LUIS HORNA (65).

Three wild cards recipients and four qualifiers will make up the 32 man field.

Wojtek
12-04-2003, 07:25 AM
Both GUILLERMO CANAS (2002 end of year ranking 15) and GREG RUSEDSKI (2002 ranking 31) come into the AAPT Championships with protected rankings, having being injured for most of this year.

Other prominent players to have entered the field but not make the main draw are Swedes THOMAS ENQVIST (94) and MAGNUS NORMAN (124), Australians SCOTT DRAPER (101) and WAYNE ARTHURS (117). Former Australian Open winner THOMAS JOHANSSON (SWE – 2002 ranking 14) also wants to play the Adelaide tournament, having asked tournament director Colin Stubs for a wild card.

The young Frenchman who created a mild stir in tennis ranks last summer, RICHARD GASQUET (92), is six places out of the main draw and will probably have to qualify.

sam
12-05-2003, 02:43 PM
Good luck to:

#Taylor :D
#Raemon :D

*Ljubica*
12-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Good Luck to David - hope this is the start of his best season ever and his first Grand Slam title a few weeks later :worship:

Aleta4
12-05-2003, 07:13 PM
Good Luck to David - hope this is the start of his best season ever and his first Grand Slam title a few weeks later :worship:

I second that :D

And NO more wrist troubles, please :mad:

esther
12-08-2003, 09:45 AM
arrrrrrnnnauuuuuddddd

RaVeR
12-08-2003, 12:58 PM
Good luck to:

Ivo Karlovic
Mario Ancic

croat123
12-08-2003, 11:23 PM
good luck to ivo and mario :worship:

jrm
12-10-2003, 11:14 PM
Dood lick to:

DAVID NALBANDIAN
MARIANO ZABALETA
RAEMON SLUITER

Darran
12-15-2003, 07:53 PM
Hopefully Greg will play :D

Iza
12-19-2003, 07:02 PM
Go Ha ne scu ! I hope he wins his first ever title!
I wish good luck to all the players but I hope Victor, David or Arnaud win.

Ma. Estefania
12-20-2003, 10:14 PM
Other prominent players to have entered the field but not make the main draw are Swedes THOMAS ENQVIST (94) and MAGNUS NORMAN (124

Anyway Magnus wasn't gonna make it.....I read at today's newspaper that his actual coach Tillstrom said that it's probably that he'll not play in another 2 more months :sad: then he'd miss this tournament, Australian Open, and some more..... :sad:

His damn hip isn't recovered yet. :sad:

Buddy
12-20-2003, 10:48 PM
i hope ivo wins!!!

Bokworst
12-29-2003, 08:11 AM
:worship: Raemon Sluiter :worship:

Ma. Estefania
01-02-2004, 09:48 PM
Then Go David and Nico!

Sbandierator ITA
01-03-2004, 02:27 AM
Forza Davide Sanguinetti !

I've seen Davide in Milan Challenger and he was in a very good shape. He lost against Voltchkov because he had a problem with the right hand.

If he is in optimal condition, I think he can do a great Jenuary and a good tournament in Milan ATP.

We hope some good draws for Davide.

Ciao dallo Sbandieratore-Solitario

cheguevara
01-03-2004, 09:03 AM
I understood from the Sanguinetti's interview that he want to reach about the 30 world position.

Please Flagman traslate me the interview on www.italiantennis.it .

My Italian is very bad. I don't understand if he has some injury.

Sbandierator ITA
01-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Interview with Davide Sanguinetti ( www.italiantennis.it 30.12.03 )

Davide, How do you fell ?

Well, this year the preparation was shorter than usually, I've finished the season later.

We have worked first on athletic preparation

Why did you decided to take part to this challengers tournaments at the end of the year ?

First I have to say that this year I had a problem with the finger of a feet, that have conditioned me for a lot part of the season. For this reason I did not play a lot, and I've played in bad conditions, and in this years, if you are not able to play at optimal condition, you cannot win. I've started to pèlòay challengers, to rebuilt my game and to gain security with my game. I won Helsoinky and jpoined semifinal at Milan Basiglio Challenger. Now I can say that finally I am in confidence.

How do you fell on Rebound Ace or Hard Australian Surface ?

Not very well. The surface is not particulary speed. I have to say that in the past years I was not very lucky whith the draws. I met Sampras, Pioline and Kucera, and iot's sure that in this case it will be necessary more luck.

You are considered a player not constant, because you play well only at the start and at the end of the season. How about it ?

Because my favourite tournaments are indoors, and they are placed at the start and at the end of the season. In the middle ther is the season on clay and maybe I can obtain good results only on grass.I have to give the maximum on surface when you play only 4-5 shots, and on clay it's not so short a point. Maybe if the season on clay was shorter...

You are considered a " mature " player at 31 years old. Do you feel more mature or changed rispect before ?

What really changed me it was the born of my daughter. Before I was more conditioned when I losted and it was for me almost a dramma. Now I stay more quite and when there is a moment of sadness a cuase of a match lost, I take 2 seconds in my arms my daughter and everything pass.This is a behaviour more positiv then before for my profession. I believe I grew a lot in this sense.

You changed a lot of trainer ( coaches ) in the lòast seasons. Now you returned to Claudio Pistolesi. What do you think he have more than the other ones ?

Claudio is the one that more then another knows every aspect of my game, ans so he can valorize it.

Your prospective for the next season ?

I want to come into the top 30. Claudio think that I can do it and me too I think so . Sure it depends for the lucky. To repeat the 2002 it would be not bad.

You declared that you are very tired to travel some month ago. I's the same now ?

When I say that I was depressed. It is not so at all. I'm always afraid to travel. But I know it's my profession and I have to do it. Then this year in Australia my family will follow mw and so it will be less hard.

What will you do after tennis ?

I don't know exactly what will I do. I know for sure that I will not be a coach. I have travelled enough. I'ts to time that i travel. I would like to stay with my family.

Do you think that this year Juventus Turin can win the Scudetto ? ( Davide is a notorious tifoso juventino )

For Part Conditio with my wife, I have to say that Roma AC will win the Scudetto in Italy.

WE INSTEAD ARE CONVINCTED THAT NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE A GREAT DAVIDE.

------------------------------------------------------------------

CIAO

Sorry for my bad translation.

Sbandieratore-Solitario
www.acquistagabri.it