Preparing for DC quarters... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Preparing for DC quarters...

lovemario
03-02-2006, 05:23 PM
It will be played in Zagreb :)

But poor Ivan will have to be the captain again :sad:

I'm really mad at Goran :smash:, this is not a joke anymore as Argentina is a very tough opponent, God knows how they'll handle it :rolleyes:

Mashik
03-02-2006, 07:44 PM
It will be played in Zagreb :)

But poor Ivan will have to be the captain again :sad:

I'm really mad at Goran :smash:, this is not a joke anymore as Argentina is a very tough opponent, God knows how they'll handle it :rolleyes:
So he still doesn't agree... :mad:
Goran, what are you thinking about????
I don't understand.. Why doesn't he want to help his team??? :confused:

lovemario
03-05-2006, 02:13 PM
He had a lot of problems wit CTF and I understand him, but I thought he'd soften a bit 'cause of the guys :awww:

Mashik
03-05-2006, 06:13 PM
He had a lot of problems wit CTF and I understand him, but I thought he'd soften a bit 'cause of the guys :awww:
I still don't know anything! :(
What's going on between him and CTF?? :confused:

Anywhere, it'll be the hardest round for the guys in this DC.... :help:

lovemario
03-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Oh dear, it's a long story for me to go over it again, they basically screw him over, but like I said, long story and for me not enough time to go over it. Just to be clear, Goran is not the one to blame here, at least not for most part of it.

Mashik
03-06-2006, 09:57 PM
:scratch: I hate our sport news! They don't say anything even about our team, so it's absolutely unreal to hear from them smth about another one! :mad:

OK... Anywhere, Ivan was a good as a coatch! :angel: He found right words for Mario to win that single match... :yeah: So... I must be crazy, but I don't want anything to change! :rolleyes: :p

lovemario
03-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Yeah, it won't be that bad if Ivan plays 1st, then he wouldn't have to worry abt his match while sitting with Mario, but even then Mario (probably) or someone else will have to sit with Ivan too, and it's not good since both of them at some point have to go prepare for their match :awww:

Ialso want Goran to come back for selfish reasons too, I wanna see him so much :devil: :p

Mashik
03-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah, it won't be that bad if Ivan plays 1st, then he wouldn't have to worry abt his match while sitting with Mario, but even then Mario (probably) or someone else will have to sit with Ivan too, and it's not good since both of them at some point have to go prepare for their match :awww:
Hm... :scratch: I haven't thought about it :o That's the real problem! :eek:

And I wanna see Goran too! :cool: But I won't see aven Mario and Ivan, so.. :sad:

lovemario
03-10-2006, 01:59 PM
I WILL SEE GORAN BEFORE :woohoo: :woohoo: I know, :cuckoo:

*pls God, don't let anything happen so that I can't go*

Mashik
03-10-2006, 09:01 PM
I WILL SEE GORAN BEFORE :woohoo: :woohoo: I know, :cuckoo:

*pls God, don't let anything happen so that I can't go*
You're so happy... :D And I wwon't see him! And Mario too! And Ivan! :awww: I wanna go to Croatia! As soon as possible! :lol:

I know, that's only my wish, but I really gonna come! Not now, but soon :rolleyes:

lovemario
03-13-2006, 03:32 PM
You will, you will dear, there's plenty of time :hug:

Besides, it's just Goran for me for now, too :)

lovemario
03-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Ivan wil resign as captain after DC quarters :awww:

What are we going to do then :sad:

Mashik
03-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Ivan wil resign as captain after DC quarters :awww:

What are we going to do then :sad:
OMG!!!!!! :eek:
It seems like they will play semies (they WILL) without captain at all! :banghead:

lovemario
03-29-2006, 10:44 AM
And now Karlovic wont play ag. Argentina :mad:

Everything is on Mari&Ivan, as usual, but they are used to it, they are THE Croatian DC team :D