Please move this thread thank you [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Please move this thread thank you

Carlita
03-02-2006, 03:10 PM
:wavey: Question...is it possible to make a place for the umpires of the ATP tour? Some of them have quite a following! And now all the threads are all over the place, or they go down in the list so we never find them again :awww:

You could start by moving these 2 threads if possible :D

Mohamed Lahyani:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=3158592#post3158592

Enric Molina:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=67139

there could be more...but I wouldnt know :lol:

or if this isn't possible, could you move mister Mo to the Spanish Armada (because he seems to live in Spain ;) and that's where I should have made the thread in the first place:o ) That way he won't get lost in the nonsense of non-tennis:) and it's a tennis related thread too....

muchas gracias

MariaV
03-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Good proposals Carlita! :D :yeah:
In the non-tennis the wonderful Mo Layhani thread gets lost.

kataanna
03-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I agree! I'm constantly forgetting where the thread was and have to look for it again and again... The umpires have many fans here, some of them even more than some players ;) It would be nice to have them in one place :)

03-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I agree! I'm constantly forgetting where the thread was and have to look for it again and again... The umpires have many fans here, some of them even more than some players ;) It would be nice to have them in one place :)
LOL I saw those peoples' names and I wondered who they were? I never thought of them as being umpires. Yes it would be nice if they could have their own space
:cool:

Neely
03-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Lol, I actually joked with Gravity some days ago that it won't take long time until the first "chair umpire forum requests" are coming up. But I didn't think it would happen that quickly.... :lol:

For registered users here there is a thread tool called "subscribe to a thread" which allows you to find your favourite threads quickly and have them always on the first page; on the first page of your user CP. That's good for finding your favourite threads quickly without search at any time, no matter on what page they are :yeah:

Carlita
03-02-2006, 09:49 PM
hmm...... but isnt it at least possible to move Mohamed Lahyani to the Spanish Armada Forum? (seeing I created it and Mo's living in Spain anyway...he would like it there :p)

*isnt a fan of subscribing to threads for some reason* :lol:

Peta Pan
03-03-2006, 09:35 AM
For registered users here there is a thread tool called "subscribe to a thread" which allows you to find your favourite threads quickly and have them always on the first page; on the first page of your user CP. That's good for finding your favourite threads quickly without search at any time, no matter on what page they are :yeah:
I'm subscribed to Enric's thread :angel:

The subscriptions to threads is a fantastic function :yeah:

I do agree with Mo's thread though... for his fans it would probably be better somewhere so it doesn't keep disappearing!

Carlita
03-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Indeed. :) So I post my request to please move this thread

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=3158592#post3158592

to Spanish Armada :D

Thank you

Jogy
03-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Why are people so interested in getting for everything and everybody a forum
do you have 1000 of folder in main directory on your computer?
it only makes sense when you have content :shrug:
sorry

Carlita
03-03-2006, 03:31 PM
obviously you haven't read the first post.....it's just an idea....if some players won't get their own forum I certainly don't expect the umpires to get one :spit:

all I want is to have the thread moved from non-tennis because it's a TENNIS related thread and should have been somewhere else to begin with....and if I would make a Mo thread now, I would make it in the Spanish Armada anyway....(besides that... it always gets lost in the nonsense of non tennis.....)

And we HAVE content...don't worry about that :rolleyes:

Via Pax
03-05-2006, 12:51 AM
You'll have my vote for this too :yeah:
If a 'place for the umpires' would be possible, that'd be great :D but for start, Mo's thread does not belong to NT so it should be moved :sad:

Kezzi
03-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Anywhere but NT is fine with me, because the thread really is tennis related. What would happen without the umpire? :p

Carlita
03-05-2006, 08:58 PM
:yeah: exactly!

:o silly me for making the thread in the NT section.....:awww:

please move it to Spanish Armada Land...

Carlita
03-07-2006, 03:58 PM
:bounce: thank you whoever moved the thread :D:D:D

at least our dear Mo won't get lost now :) ;)