Tennis DVD's [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tennis DVD's

L.J.
03-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Hi,

I just wanted to put a thread up again as I hadn't in a while offering my tennis DVD's. I have thousands and thousands of men's and women's matches on DVD (in PAL format mostly) and if anyone would like to email me to paddyandpooley@ntlworld.com then I will send lists out either the full list or lists by player if you have a particular favourite. I'm currently selling all my DVD's for £5 per DVD including postage to UK and EU, £2 postage to overseas. Please bear with me and be patient as I get a lot of requests and do the best I can. If there are any matches you are looking for, don't hesitate to ask because I have a huge collection and I might have what you are after!

On some occasions I may be willing to swap matches, but only for matches of Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario, Monica Seles, Mary Pierce, Martina Hingis, Gabriela Sabatini, Steffi Graf, Ai Sugiyama, Tommy Robredo or Jarkko Nieminen.

Thanks a lot and I hope to hear from anyone interested soon!
Bye,
Luke

L.J.
03-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Thanks for all the emails. I'll put this back up so others can see it.

Also, I don't think I put it but the matches are in PAL format (Europe, UK) not NTSC (US) so if you are asking from the US you need to be able to play PAL on your system otherwise they won't work. You must be sure of this, I can't take responsibility for your not knowing if you can play them or not.

L.J.
03-04-2006, 01:20 AM
Thanks for all the emails, I'm doing my best keeping up with them all. Just thought I would bump it up in case anyway else is interested.

L.J.
03-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Just bumping it up in case anyone else is interested.