What will be Tommy's rank? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What will be Tommy's rank?

<Eve>
02-27-2006, 09:50 PM
What will be Tommy's atp indesit rank at the end of the season?!

(This is my first poll made ever, so I hope it will work!!)

02-27-2006, 10:29 PM
What will be Tommy's atp indesit rank at the end of the season?!

(This is my first poll made ever, so I hope it will work!!)
Great job with the poll Tommy Girl :) So far everyone seems to be going for the Top Ten for Tommy and I would love to see it ;) And if he goes even higher that would be even better :cool: But I think with Tommy being ranked #28
right now and anything can happen illness, injury, etc. (I hope not, but you never know :rolleyes: ) that a Top Ten finish would be really great :angel:

Neely
02-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Hard to say and vote. Just inside or just outside top 10 could be very probable if he can keep his great season going. Otherwise, if he doesn't have some outstanding results in Masters tournaments or Grand Slams the #11-20 would be very probable.

<Eve>
02-27-2006, 11:16 PM
i know a lot of things can happen, but i like to be optimistic!
and now he plays like never before! or like when he was #2!
so i believe (hope) haas can be the 'surprise' of 2006!! :D:D

02-27-2006, 11:38 PM
i know a lot of things can happen, but i like to be optimistic!
and now he plays like never before! or like when he was #2!
so i believe (hope) haas can be the 'surprise' of 2006!! :D:D
My hope is no illness or injury and that he doesn't play too much. It's hard to hit a balance. A player has to play to win Titles and earn or defend points, but if a player plays too much that can wear themself out. So I just hope Tommy can get just the right balance because he is really playing some great tennis now :) You're right Tommy Girl it is almost like before his shoulder problems when he did have that high ranking ;)

martina hingisova
02-28-2006, 09:08 PM
I think he will be in the top 10 :D He's playing great....let's all hope that he will keep it up and stays healthy! :angel: