Las Vegas: Philipp Kohlschreiber defeats Fernando Verdasco 6-7(4), 7-5, 6-2 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Las Vegas: Philipp Kohlschreiber defeats Fernando Verdasco 6-7(4), 7-5, 6-2

jackieglover
02-27-2006, 10:14 PM
Well done! :woohoo:

Nathaliia
02-27-2006, 10:19 PM
whoooah !!!!!!
Philipp :woohoo: :yeah:

kundalini
02-27-2006, 10:40 PM
What exactly happened in this match? For almost 2 sets neither player could manage a single break point opportunity, then in the final set Verdasco went 2-0 ahead only to collapse.

Was he injured?

Rogiman
02-27-2006, 10:51 PM
:haha:
Comparing to that retard Verdasco F. Lopez looks like a decent player...

belco
02-27-2006, 11:27 PM
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

Scotso
02-28-2006, 07:32 AM
cost all my vcash but I'm still happy for Philipp :D great win for him.

ostm89
02-28-2006, 08:02 AM
What exactly happened in this match? For almost 2 sets neither player could manage a single break point opportunity, then in the final set Verdasco went 2-0 ahead only to collapse.

Was he injured?

First two sets was some of the worst tennis I have ever seen. Neither player could return or keep the ball in play. After losing the 2nd set, Verdasco had the trainer massage his thigh. In about the fifth game, the trainer came back to stretch him out on the court. It seemed to be more like a pulled muscle rather than cramps.

Deivid23
02-28-2006, 08:07 AM
Comparing to that retard Verdasco F. Lopez looks like a decent player...

lol, you should give up drinkin, it makes you look like an idiot ;)

Carlita
02-28-2006, 09:33 AM
Comparing to that retard Verdasco F. Lopez looks like a decent player...:yawn::yawn::yawn:

at least come up with something more original:rolleyes:

propi
02-28-2006, 10:37 AM
H°h°h°h°!:tape: Fernando straight to #1...

in table tennis I guess :rolleyes:

Neely
02-28-2006, 01:54 PM
remember it's carnival time, Deivid, you know ;)

CooCooCachoo
02-28-2006, 02:10 PM
:woohoo: Philipp :D

Rogiman
02-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Lopez has won twice as much money, won a repectable tournament like Vienna and not a Mickey Mouse title like Valencia, made the finals of Dubai (the best International Series tourney) and the quarterfinals of Wimbledon.
In addition, he leads their head to head 2:1, with his 2 victories coming in last season.

Verdasco has done nothing, and posseses one of the ugliest ball-bashing games on tour, which has never stopped you from hyping his supposed "talent".

It's all here: http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/headtohead/head2head.asp?player1=Verdasco%2C+Fernando&player2=Lopez%2C+Feliciano&playernum2=L397

Who is the drunk one here?

bad gambler
02-28-2006, 02:54 PM
his injury must have been pretty severe to lose 6 straight games in the final set after leading 2-0 against another player who was supposedly injured as well :lol:

Rogiman
02-28-2006, 02:57 PM
his injury must have been pretty severe to lose 6 straight games in the final set after leading 2-0 against another player who was supposedly injured as well :lol:
Shhhhh... you're insulting the most talented player in the world, and his fans....

bad gambler
02-28-2006, 02:59 PM
Shhhhh... you're insulting the most talented player in the world, and his fans....

no inuslts here, just stating the facts ;)

the kid has talent, just seems to be taking longer than others to develop into a consistent top flight player

PahelWaske
02-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Splendid comeback there in the third set :wavey:

Now take out S÷derling Flip! :)

Carlita
02-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Shhhhh... you're insulting the most talented player in the world, and his fans....naaaaaaah, that would be YOUR department.......... :rolleyes:

Carlita
02-28-2006, 03:30 PM
no inuslts here, just stating the facts ;)

the kid has talent, just seems to be taking longer than others to develop into a consistent top flight playerwe can't all be as fast as a Rafael Nadal....... this one knows there's more to life than tennis.....that's all......

so , what if he takes longer to get to the top??? His life, his rules!:ras:

and about his injury....we don't know what he was feeling....so you can't comment on that one....

NADIA*
02-28-2006, 03:38 PM
we can't all be as fast as a Rafael Nadal....... this one knows there's more to life than tennis.....that's all......

so , what if he takes longer to get to the top??? His life, his rules!:ras:

and about his injury....we don't know what he was feeling....so you can't comment on that one....

:yeah: well said

Merton
02-28-2006, 03:41 PM
Nando :help:

jackieglover
02-28-2006, 05:06 PM

I believe it was 0-30 on Kohlschreiber's serve too when he was down 0-2 in the 3rd

Deboogle!.
02-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Nando. :(. Was hoping to see you on TV. :(.

Jogy
02-28-2006, 05:49 PM
And Rogiman again shows his excellence in knowledge of tennis with comments like that :lol:
Already afraid of Verdasco being a big trouble for Federer on clay because you know he can have these good days when he hits everything? :p :devil:

Deivid23
02-28-2006, 11:24 PM
Lopez has won twice as much money, won a repectable tournament like Vienna and not a Mickey Mouse title like Valencia, made the finals of Dubai (the best International Series tourney) and the quarterfinals of Wimbledon.
In addition, he leads their head to head 2:1, with his 2 victories coming in last season.

Verdasco has done nothing, and posseses one of the ugliest ball-bashing games on tour, which has never stopped you from hyping his supposed "talent".

It's all here: http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/headtohead/head2head.asp?player1=Verdasco%2C+Fernando&player2=Lopez%2C+Feliciano&playernum2=L397

Who is the drunk one here?

And your point is?

If u really think LaLo is the better player between both either you┤re lacking of a brain or you should learn sth about tennis

Rogiman
03-01-2006, 12:21 AM
And your point is?

If u really think LaLo is the better player between both either you┤re lacking of a brain or you should learn sth about tennis
I'm pretty sure I'm ten times smarter than you.
And you have yet to give a reasonable explanation as for why the ever-losing-ball-bashing Verdasco is better than Lopez, who has obviously achieved much more and has a winning record.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
03-01-2006, 04:27 AM
Philipp! :yeah:

Deivid23
03-01-2006, 09:35 AM

:lol: ok, you win, master. Btw, you┤ve done a nice job in order to label u as another clown aboard, congrats ;)

And you have yet to give a reasonable explanation as for why the ever-losing-ball-bashing Verdasco is better than Lopez, who has obviously achieved much more and has a winning record.

You┤re not smart enough to understand, sorry ;)

Federerthebest
03-01-2006, 09:41 AM
bahahaha

verdasco is spanish philipoussis

actually, maybe that is insult to philipoussis, he had reached us open final by verdasco's age

people will be waiting and waiting for verdasco to fulfill his potential but it will never happen because he is too inconsistent :wavey:

Carlita
03-01-2006, 10:15 AM
that's debatable :spit:

Carlita
03-01-2006, 10:17 AM
You┤re not smart enough to understand, sorry ;):rolls:

propi
03-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Why so much tension here??? Some may like Fer better and others Feli, that's all... the only truth is they should have achieved much more than they have at their age :rolleyes:

Carlita
03-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Why so much tension here??? Some may like Fer better and others Feli, that's all... the only truth is they should have achieved much more than they have at their age :rolleyes:Like I said before, they can't all be like Rafael Nadal. Do you know how many people fail to even get where Fer and Feli are now? So if you look at the big picture, it's not that bad at all :p Besides, they are still young....plenty of time to achieve more :)

propi
03-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Like I said before, they can't all be like Rafael Nadal. Do you know how many people fail to even get where Fer and Feli are now? So if you look at the big picture, it's not that bad at all :p Besides, they are still young....plenty of time to achieve more :)
True, everyone must take his time... but if I tell you the truth after Wimbledon and victories vs Rodduck I was expecting much more from Feli and Fer and I'm impatient :p :help: ;)
I'm the first one to understand they've done great things, Feli has been top 20 and made 1/4 in Wimby, Fer himself has some nice victories. They're young and still have plenty of time, not too bad ;)

vincayou
03-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Verdasco still following the Malisse way. He'll never make it to the next level I fear for his fans.

Carlita
03-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Verdasco still following the Malisse way. He'll never make it to the next level I fear for his fans.please don't fear for us.... his true fans will always keep faith in him:angel:

If he makes it big, that's wonderful, if not, so be it. It won't change him being a wonderful player and person to me (us).

MariaV
03-01-2006, 01:19 PM
True, everyone must take his time... but if I tell you the truth after Wimbledon and victories vs Rodduck I was expecting much more from Feli and Fer and I'm impatient :p :help: ;)
I'm the first one to understand they've done great things, Feli has been top 20 and made 1/4 in Wimby, Fer himself has some nice victories. They're young and still have plenty of time, not too bad ;)
Impatient hot-tempered Spanish people here? ;)

NINA_BCN
03-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Impatient hot-tempered Spanish people here? ;)
:aplot: