The TEnnis Channel now on Dish Network [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The TEnnis Channel now on Dish Network

tennyfan
02-27-2006, 08:03 PM
The Tennis Channel is apparently now available on Dish Network 180 plan. It's not listed on their website yet, but a friend of mine who already has the Dish Network said they have a free promo (channel #280) until April 4. After that, TTC will be available only if you have the the 180-channel plan. I called Dish Network and confirmed with customer service. If you call to confirm, don't ask for "new service" because the 2 people I talked to in that department didn't know anything about it.

belco
02-27-2006, 10:10 PM
congrats for u :(

02-28-2006, 08:03 AM
The Tennis Channel is apparently now available on Dish Network 180 plan. It's not listed on their website yet, but a friend of mine who already has the Dish Network said they have a free promo (channel #280) until April 4. After that, TTC will be available only if you have the the 180-channel plan. I called Dish Network and confirmed with customer service. If you call to confirm, don't ask for "new service" because the 2 people I talked to in that department didn't know anything about it.
Yes and I hope the Dish Network having The Tennis Channel now will put more pressure on DirecTV to get it.
I have been trying for months to get DirecTV to pick up The Tennis Channel, but they wouldn't do it. So now the Dish Network has beat them to it :sad: