02-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Well finally! Amazing... :lol:

Thanks for posting it!

shotgun
02-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Marcos Daniel could well face Massu again in the second round!! :haha:

Horatio Caine
02-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Seriously, has Kevin Kim lost his way getting back to the States? :confused: :tape:

Thanks for the draw!! :lol:

ReturnWinner
02-26-2006, 09:33 PM
vamos all argentines :worship:

Iza
02-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Pico vs. Juani again :sad:

NicoFan
02-26-2006, 09:40 PM

He's going to start having nightmares about Nico! :haha:

Chris Seahorse
02-26-2006, 09:42 PM

Poor guy. That really is unfortunate. I wouldn't blame him for tanking against Kim. To be worn out by Massu four weeks in a row is a cruel fate indeed.

NicoFan
02-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Pico vs. Juani again :sad:

That is sad. :sad:

Also feel bad for Beto pulling Volandri.

And who wants to see Nico Lapentti have to play Agustin?

Last - I heard that Santiago Gonzalez might be a good one - too bad he got Acasuso. I would have like to see him go a couple rounds for the home fans.

NicoFan
02-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Seriously, has Kevin Kim lost his way getting back to the States? :confused: :tape:

I'm not making fun of him.

I wish other Americans would try to get better on clay. Its like the first half of the season is a waste them now. Americans in the past knew how to play clay. Time it went back to that.

GonzoFan
02-26-2006, 09:47 PM

poor Marcos :hug:

shotgun
02-26-2006, 09:51 PM

I think it's mainly because of the fact that he could only get in directly in these tournaments rather than Memphis and Las Vegas.

keqtqiadv
02-26-2006, 10:05 PM
I just hope Marcos win his first round. This season is being terrible, maybe a win can chage things a little.

NicoFan
02-26-2006, 10:14 PM
I just hope Marcos win his first round. This season is being terrible, maybe a win can chage things a little.

Its hard for these guys that are too good to play challengers week after week, but can't compete with the top guys yet. And it hasn't helped him to get shitty draws (my Nico :eek: ) week after week.

Nico's tired - who knows - this might be his week to beat him.

Though I must be honest - I hope not this week. I want Nico to do well here too. One, Nico historically doesn't do well when he first goes from clay to hardcourts - so I'd like to see him pick up as many points as he can during the LA swing. Two, I want him to have as much confidence that he can get going into the Davis Cup matches against the US.

Horatio Caine
02-26-2006, 10:19 PM
I think it's mainly because of the fact that he could only get in directly in these tournaments rather than Memphis and Las Vegas.

If I were him, I'd find it more beneficial to play qualifying on a surface that suits my game :lol:

shotgun
02-26-2006, 10:20 PM

I agree. He still hasn't won a match this season so far, and he's got a pretty good shot against Kim. Massu is a whole different story.

PoderShileno
02-26-2006, 10:24 PM
GOOD LUCK VAMPIRO MASSU

shotgun
02-26-2006, 10:27 PM
If I were him, I'd find it more beneficial to play qualifying on a surface that suits my game :lol:

Qualies are uncertain when it comes to prize money. I mean, considering the way he's been playing in the ATP tournaments on hard, he wouldn't have much of a chance in the U.S. either. :shrug:

Luka Matic
02-26-2006, 10:32 PM
C'mon BORIS PASHANSKI ! ! !

Not the best draw , but we belive in YOU ! ! !

FORZA SerbiA . . .

KoOlMaNsEaN
02-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Go Volandri,Pashanski!

Chileno
02-26-2006, 11:28 PM
I bet Marcos wants to die... XP

Scotso
02-27-2006, 12:14 AM
good luck:

PASHANSKI, Boris SCG
MONACO, Juan ARG
GALLARDO VALLES, Miguel MEX :D
MONTANES, Albert ESP
GONZALEZ, Santiago MEX :D
LAPENTTI, Nicolas ECU :D
VOLANDRI, Filippo ITA
SABAU, Razvan ROM
GAUDIO, Gaston ARG

Fergie
02-27-2006, 12:28 AM
Good luck Nico, Juan, Chucho and Agustin! :bounce:

Deboogle!.
02-27-2006, 04:33 AM
As Shotgun Blues said, I think Kim only played down there b/c of the entry situation.

His gamestyle is ok for clay, short quick grinder. Probably figured it was better to get in directly. Good for him, qualifying has to really be crappy and he probably figured it was worth the trip to get in directly.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
02-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Chucho's draw is ok.Go to take the title again! :rocker:

*Ljubica*
02-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Good Luck to:-

Juan Mónaco
Agustin Calleri
Chucho Acasuso
Nico Massu
Gastón Gaudio

TwistyServe
02-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Well I have some big bucks onto Daniel to beat up Kim... I just hope to hell he doesnt tank the match.. he needs a win, I dont see why he would tank an easy match because he has to face his nemiesis again. But u never know...

keqtqiadv
02-27-2006, 07:59 PM
Well I have some big bucks onto Daniel to beat up Kim... I just hope to hell he doesnt tank the match.. he needs a win, I dont see why he would tank an easy match because he has to face his nemiesis again. But u never know...
I don't think Daniel will tank his match, but he has a great chance of losing today. He's not well. Even Kim is a tough opponent to him...

TwistyServe
02-27-2006, 08:14 PM
I don't think Daniel will tank his match, but he has a great chance of losing today. He's not well. Even Kim is a tough opponent to him...

Well I decided to lay off this match.. the line on it has moved too much today and I'm just not comfortable knowing theres a possibility daniel may tank it (even if the possibility is low)...

So basically if daniel wins (which i still think he should), i'll break even on the wager, if kim wins i'll take a minor lost.. consider it a donation to the bookies for me being dumb :mad: