AFL: NAB Cup - Week 1 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

AFL: NAB Cup - Week 1

Bolar Bolabi
02-24-2006, 12:46 AM
I don't usually bet on this shitty pre-season tournament, but found some good odds.

Brisbane @ $2.00 over Essendon

Brisbane's pre-season has been solid and also with some of the younger players. Expect Mitchell Clark to shine up forward tonight. He is a class act and he's ready to step right up to FF or CHF if need be. Has the body for it.

Troy Selwood should play through the middle - he's bulked up and he's fighting fit.

I'm more interested to see how Cameron Wood will go in the ruck. Showed some good signs last year.

I'm a little bit disappointed that Ben Fixter didn't come up. Got a little niggle at training last week and they are resting him. He's been training the house down all summer.

In the other game tonight, I expect the Bulldogs to destroy Melbourne. They have named a full lineup and Melbourne have the opposite.

The only line I can find is on TAB Sportsbet.

Bulldogs -18.5 @ $1.75

bad gambler
02-24-2006, 01:03 AM
I took the doggies to win this competition at $5.50

I'm leaning Bombers and Doggies tonight, but like you am having troubles getting lines for those matches.

bad gambler
02-24-2006, 03:27 AM
Ok lines have been released..

Going small given this is preseason,

Dogs to cover -23.5 v Demons - $1.87

gl

hawker
02-24-2006, 07:32 AM
geez bad gambler you took some low odds on the doggies mate, where did you grab them that low.

Can pick them up at around 7-8 at most places.

Anyway agree and think that the doggies will win tonight but will be no bets for me tonight.

Im just so happy to have footy back again.

Good luck to all having punt.

Bolar Bolabi
02-24-2006, 11:06 AM
A fit forward line this year of Brennan, Merrett, Brown and Clark will be very potent.

Bolar Bolabi
02-24-2006, 11:06 AM
Melbourne taking it up to the doggies.

Bolar Bolabi
02-24-2006, 11:08 AM
I don't usually bet on this shitty pre-season tournament, but found some good odds.

Brisbane @ $2.00 over Essendon

Brisbane's pre-season has been solid and also with some of the younger players. Expect Mitchell Clark to shine up forward tonight. He is a class act and he's ready to step right up to FF or CHF if need be. Has the body for it.

WON

Good start to the season even in a pre-season match. Clark didn't disappoint.

bad gambler
02-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Ok lines have been released..

Going small given this is preseason,

Dogs to cover -23.5 v Demons - $1.87

gl

bet lost

that was my first and last bet of the preseason, lol

i'll just sit tight and wait for the season proper to roll around :)