Never Say Never Again [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Never Say Never Again

Sjengster
11-20-2003, 08:45 PM
Just my little instruction to the MTF forum. While we're waiting for Adelaide, what's everyone's favourite Bond film out of interest?

Chloe le Bopper
11-20-2003, 11:47 PM
This is the most random thread I have read today... hilarious. I've never seen any Bond films, sadly *sniff*

Sjengster
11-20-2003, 11:52 PM
I see... but you are aware that Never Say Never Again is one of 'em, right? It's just that my question makes absolutely no sense otherwise...

Chloe le Bopper
11-22-2003, 08:51 AM
Yes, I'm aware that it is one of them

Aurora
11-22-2003, 03:43 PM
As Dr No was my first, it's always been a favourite.

Dunno, they kinda have all blurred together in my memory. When I was 14 (9years ago) I had this Bondmarathon and since then I haven't seen any of the old (=good) ones...

baseline ace
11-23-2003, 03:14 AM
Pierce Brosnan is helping me get over my Sean Connery = James Bond fixation.

I liked Die Another Day.
I like Goldfinger and Dr No.

Tennis Fool
11-23-2003, 05:29 PM
I see... but you are aware that Never Say Never Again is one of 'em, right? It's just that my question makes absolutely no sense otherwise...

I don't consider NSNA to be a true Bond film.

I like it's original version, Thunderball, better.
My favs also are (in this order):
From Russia With Love
For Your Eyes Only
The Living Daylights
The Spy Who Loved Me
Live and Let Die

Sadly, I've never loved a Brosnon pic all the way through. I've liked parts of all of them. I think his best is still GoldenEye. I did like the first part of the new one, but hated the whole Ice Castle/Face Change second part.

Sjengster
11-25-2003, 06:31 PM
My favourite Bond film? Octopussy. No, don't laugh, I'll have you know this is a superb example of late-Roger Moore 007. All those who lazily say that everything post-Connery is silly, overly humorous rubbish fail to make a distinction between the serious Moore films and the lousily trivial ones. Favourite Connery was You Only Live Twice, and favourite Brosnan... probably The World is Not Enough, although it's hard to think of them as a continuation of the old films rather than a completely new series just because the production style is so different.