Flavio Saretta club!

TULY
02-22-2006, 09:44 AM
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/FlavioSaretta-club/

A place for Flavio's fans!

:worship:

Kristen
02-22-2006, 10:23 AM
:lol: I opened up GM and thought I had stepped into the twilight zone/Flavio Saretta threads. He is quite attractive, though I havent seen his tennis** But I'm sure the club will get many fans. Sometimes seeing the tennis of a player doesn't count for much.

TULY
02-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Flavio is attractive but moreover his tennis and spirit fight are more attractive!
:)

NicoFan
02-22-2006, 12:55 PM
Flavio is a cutie!!! :)

Good luck with your group for him!!!

TULY
02-23-2006, 02:45 PM
thank u Nico fan:)

radjan
02-23-2006, 08:42 PM
OMG, I could never see that coming :eek: :eek: :eek:

I guess Saretta is a cool player. He played really well against Ferrero Tuesday, still, he is so instabel that makes anyone who cheer for him nervous.

He's not very sympathetic to his fans too. The first time I saw him being rude I let it pass, because tennis plyers have lots of things to do. But when you see it once, twice, three times, you start to think he is not so friendly.

Anyway, I wish him the best of luck. He is still the most talented player from our country besides Guga, at least right now.

keqtqiadv
02-24-2006, 01:21 AM
OMG, I could never see that coming :eek: :eek: :eek:

I guess Saretta is a cool player. He played really well against Ferrero Tuesday, still, he is so instabel that makes anyone who cheer for him nervous.

He's not very sympathetic to his fans too. The first time I saw him being rude I let it pass, because tennis plyers have lots of things to do. But when you see it once, twice, three times, you start to think he is not so friendly.

Anyway, I wish him the best of luck. He is still the most talented player from our country besides Guga, at least right now.
É, se ele não fosse brasileiro...

I feel his work with Jaime is going well. It's not being easy for Flavio to have a good pairing with a coach. He's a difficult person, and that's one of the reasons of his instability. But he is Brazilian, and that's why I can't go against him.