funniest video ever--zabaleta and the cobbler [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

funniest video ever--zabaleta and the cobbler

federated
02-22-2006, 08:17 AM
For those who don't troll the nadal and zabaleta boards, zabaleta has a hilarious show "TenisPro" in latin america about being a tennis pro and fanboys and -girls post them in said forums.

This one clip is HILARIOUS--zabaleta goes to an old cobbler in italy to try to get his shoes repaired, and...well, I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaXy0ijH7yk

Classic. I've been harassing The Tennis Channel to ask them to carry the show.

basil333
02-22-2006, 11:00 AM
Classic. I've been harassing The Tennis Channel to ask them to carry the show.

Excellent news.... ;) - any joy?

I have also been hassling the presenter telling him Foxla need to give him a website with "Official Show Downloads"

Nathaliia
02-22-2006, 11:03 AM
haha very funny.... I didn't understand much much still funny :lol:

anybody out there has that video with Number One Superstar (Nathaliia) from Szczecin challenger (Poland)? Now I could finally see it because I have appropiate programme...

basil333
02-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Nathalia

Go to my message board.... on the TenisPro Online Videos thread - it should be there.

joyk
02-22-2006, 05:23 PM
:rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

FerrersLinda
02-22-2006, 05:39 PM
I live in Costa Rica so I can see the show on Foxsport LA.
It's rather funny, but I have to say the first time I saw it I was a little surprised and confused. It has absolutely nothing to do with sport. And I was expecting some show that showed actual tennismatches. :)

federated
02-22-2006, 05:42 PM

I have also been hassling the presenter telling him Foxla need to give him a website with "Official Show Downloads"

None so far :sad:. I'm sure they could get it for cheap; and subtitling wouldn't cost much either. It's just such a great peek into professional tennis--and it's just such FUN. Pure fun.

Chileno
02-22-2006, 07:05 PM
I didn't see this chapter, but I've been told they made a great chapter about Marcelo Rios's crazy antics in the tour.

federated
02-23-2006, 02:41 AM

Some news; here's what the tennis channel sent me:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting The Tennis Channel—we appreciate your support! If you are interested in submitting materials for review, you must fill out a submission agreement form and send in your proposal and a copy of the show. We will not review any materials without an agreement form. If you’re interested, please fill out the attached form and send back to my attention via us mail to the address below. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Alexandra Smith

The Tennis Channel

2850 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 150

Santa Monica, CA 90405

310.314.9441 (phone)

Please tell the presenter (do you mean zabaleta??) that if he can clear it with Fox LA then he should send it to them. I have the agreement form and can send that to you or him as well. I'd help write the proposal if need be.

This show needs to be seen by more people!

artlinkletter
02-23-2006, 03:14 AM
Is anyone willing to translate?

basil333
02-23-2006, 09:54 AM
Some news; here's what the tennis channel sent me:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting The Tennis Channel—we appreciate your support! If you are interested in submitting materials for review, you must fill out a submission agreement form and send in your proposal and a copy of the show. We will not review any materials without an agreement form. If you’re interested, please fill out the attached form and send back to my attention via us mail to the address below. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Alexandra Smith

The Tennis Channel

2850 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 150

Santa Monica, CA 90405

310.314.9441 (phone)

Please tell the presenter (do you mean zabaleta??) that if he can clear it with Fox LA then he should send it to them. I have the agreement form and can send that to you or him as well. I'd help write the proposal if need be.

This show needs to be seen by more people!

Hi Federated.

I have passed on this information :) - fingers crossed!!!

federated
02-23-2006, 12:32 PM
Hi Federated.

I have passed on this information :) - fingers crossed!!!

great, thanks! :)

Generator
02-23-2006, 12:46 PM
:lol:

joseluismb
02-25-2006, 12:18 AM
LMAO here in Mexico that show is shown fridays midnight... so I program my recorder and always watch it and laugh my ass off when i get back from parties =P

IT RULES!!!!