IF you could spend one day with a player on the ATP/WTA, what would u do? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

IF you could spend one day with a player on the ATP/WTA, what would u do?

gusman890
02-21-2006, 10:37 PM
me :

I'd spend a day with Andy Murray.

we'd:

- hit for a while, nothing big, talk while doing it, playing leftie, goofing off and showing off haha.
- Listen to his ipod in the car and blast it.
- find out if his gf has a friend that is single ;)
- go out to a resturant or something.
- I'D scout out his next oppendent, brad Gilbert style :)
- Get a tour of the place and event site, see whos in the locker room who is up for poker or something.
- Watch his match, and high-5 him when he wins.

how about the rest of you?

Rogiman
02-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Too bad WTA player is not an option...

I have a very clear idea about the things I would do with Elena Dementieva :drool:

El Legenda
02-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Ana Ivanovic :lick: :drool:

SwissMister1
02-21-2006, 10:50 PM
Joshua Olivas - so I could see if I could beat a player with an ATP ranking :lol:

Andre♥
02-21-2006, 10:53 PM
Right now, I would love to spend a day with my favorite player, Robby Ginepri. I would spend my day forcing him to train hard and trying to get his confidence high again...

Come on Robby, you are making me really sad with your poor performances... :sad:

gusman890
02-21-2006, 10:54 PM
^^ yeah today was a tough loss.

El Legenda
02-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Joshua Olivas - so I could see if I could beat a player with an ATP ranking :lol:

if you have hands, you should be able to beat him.

SwissMister1
02-21-2006, 11:00 PM
if you have hands, you should be able to beat him.

I was thinking of playing lefty to even things up a bit for the guy. If I win, he buys me a wildcard to a challenger in Bolivia.

fererrodf
02-21-2006, 11:33 PM
There's so much things I can do with Juan Carlos Ferrero. Showers, play tennis, nice dinner and off to bed....

Bad Religion
02-21-2006, 11:37 PM
Elena Dementieva, cuz I love her

What I would do with Elena ? . Mmm... :lick: :lick: , just imagine

Surf The Earth
02-22-2006, 06:57 AM
Gisela Dulko - We would get married!http://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Super14.gif

Elena Dementieva - We would go for a long walk on the beach, and she would show me around her home town. We would then get married.http://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Super17.gif

Anastasia Myskina - http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe32.gifWe would have sex non-stop, not just for one day but for a couple decades.http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe20.gif

TheMightyFed
02-22-2006, 07:42 AM
I'd spend a day with Roger... to kick his ass once and for all ! :yeah:
And then listening to him saying "I was in bad form today, my serve sucked, bla bla" and thinking "yeah Roger, I know this kind of whining, you think you almost beat me, etc.... at least I let you believe it...", with a sad face.

Nathaliia
02-22-2006, 08:13 AM
OK so if mister Mikael Ryderstedt came again to Wrocław, I wouldn't be shy again and would show him the city!
I don't know how to play tennis and he seems to forget it too, so we wouldn't concentrate on courts, however I would show him Hala Ludowa (Marc Rosset says it's the best place ever to play a challenger) because it's a historical building and will be placed on UNESCO list soon, and the courts at Olympic Stadium because there's a lovely boulevard to walk ;) (when I was learning to summer exam period I took walks every evening!)

Then we can go to the cenre city where ar a lot of historical buildings and monuments, eg the main hall of my uni! And the most modern building, which is actually my faculty :rocker2: Of course, in the market square there's the best (and the most expensive / small font) restaurant in the city so I guess comparing my scholarship and his latest tennis incomes I should pay the bills :secret:

The best place for shopping is Galeria Dominikanska... but I guess guys don't like shopping... even if the new collection has just arrived...

Early evening is the best time for my favourite route through the park and near Odra river (it would actually take about 3 hours haha...) If it's too long, then there's the biggest ZOO in Poland (actually on the opposite to Hala Ludowa so it's easier to go there in the morning)... and what people can do in the evening... :Scratch: have a cruise through Odra river on a little touristic ship for instance ;) To see the city in the lights ;) And at night of course there are differen clubs and discos opened.... and I just love to dance, hopefully he likes it too :p 4 a.m. in the morning - time to pack my Swedish friend to his train to the airport ... geez I've been to our railway station so many times in the dawn and love this atmoshpere ;)

In general, if any of you would like to visit me, be sure I'll take good care of you and I just hope you like walking a lot :tape:

Kristen
02-22-2006, 08:14 AM
Jan Michael Gambill, checking out the local National Parks, and/or wildlife parks :yeah: I guess I'd pick someone I have a lot of respect for, and show them around town. Jim Thomas, Oliver Marach, or Stefan Koubek. They would be fun to hang out with.

Morning: Swim at Manly Beach (I prefer it to Bondi, though I rarely swim anyway :tape: ). Walk along Esplanade (?) to do some minor shopping and take ferry back to the city.
Brunch/Lunch: at Wildfire (opposite Opera House (they can pay!))
Afternoon: Find internet cafe and check on stevegtennis.com because I doubt any player doesn't visit. Psych player up for upcoming tournament and massage their ego a little.
Evening: Dinner at Blackbird (since we spent all the money at Wildfire) with group of nice people...followed by (if no early training session the next day) a couple of drinks at either/or:
a) Cargo
b) Home
c) Stonewall (this would depend on the player. I imagine they would be hit on by plenty of the boys here)

Wee hours of morning: Be sure to leave in separate directions, and be SEEN so that rumours do not persist.

Grenouille
02-22-2006, 08:18 AM
i would have sex with myskina and djokovic :)

Kristen
02-22-2006, 08:19 AM
4 a.m. in the morning - time to pack my Swedish friend to his train to the airport ... geez I've been to our railway station so many times in the dawn and love this atmoshpere ;)It's quite eerie at Central Station here as well I think. You know, when you've been drinking, and walk up the road to the station (via McDonalds)...and it's so deserted and lit up...even though the sun is almost ready to rise. It almost has a homely vibe to it, if it weren't for the drunk/homeless/person slumped near an entrance with a sign explaining that they are poor and need money / someone to help them get their life back together.

PS. Note to self: In imagined 'day with player', many taxi's would be involved, to avoid dodgy parts of town/Train Stations.

Nathaliia
02-22-2006, 08:27 AM
It's quite eerie at Central Station here as well I think. You know, when you've been drinking, and walk up the road to the station (via McDonalds)...and it's so deserted and lit up...even though the sun is almost ready to rise. It almost has a homely vibe to it, if it weren't for the drunk/homeless/person slumped near an entrance with a sign explaining that they are poor and need money / someone to help them get their life back together.

PS. Note to self: In imagined 'day with player', many taxi's would be involved, to avoid dodgy parts of town/Train Stations.
Yeah exactly... but in Wrocław there aren't many homeless beggers at the station... there would be some retarded after discos people buying themseves food in fast bars (not Mc Donald's - it's closed so early), and students with big big bags.... some sleeping on them.

Horatio Caine
02-22-2006, 08:35 AM
I'd spend the day before Wimbledon with Ljubo, taxi him to a remote location and leave him to walk back from there... :p

Puschkin
02-22-2006, 08:36 AM
I would ask Marat if it was true that he is an avid reader, then I would ask him to recite "my own" poems to me in Russian and the rest I keep to myself;).

bokehlicious
02-22-2006, 08:50 AM
I would spend a day with Rafa, and keep close to him enough to check if his pink protein pills don't taste like dianabol :p

dylan24
02-22-2006, 08:51 AM
spend all day in bed w/ hantuchova

basil333
02-22-2006, 08:52 AM
I spent 10 days with Henrieta Nagyova, Jenny Hopkins, Alina Jidkova, their families, some juniors and hitting partners in 2004 in Hawaii - on a Training Camp, we all went on sightseeing trips of the volcano, dolphin sighting, we all had Thanksgiving on a beach - everyone had to make a dish for the meal.

It was a great trip (My Husband was the Official photographer for the Camp)we really got to know the three girls and their families above as friends.

charlie666
02-22-2006, 09:02 AM
With Seb Grosjean, just to :aplot: ... :devil:

Angle Queen
02-22-2006, 12:12 PM
ah...before last week, I'd a had a hard time with this one. But now...

I'd spend the day with John McEnroe. Hopefully I'd get a lesson in serving (out-wide slice...even though I'm rightie) and volleying...then we'd hustle a few doubles games/matches with whoever we ran up against on the public courts.

Then maybe lunch...and in the afternoon, sit next to him while he did the commentary for an ATP match. That night, dinner at a club, after which he could get up to jam with the house band.

Ok, so I'm old.

And married.

But if I were single, give me Señor Moyà...and shut the door please. Do not disturb. :devil:

NicoFan
02-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Oh the things I could think about doing with my favorito. :devil:

It would be the best day of my life.

If only.... :lol:

redsox1133
02-22-2006, 03:33 PM
i would spend a day with richard gasquet, and he would talk to me in french, or in english with his sexy french accent. i would watch his match from his box and he would freakin start winning again!! and then after the match, he would show me around Paris (i guess this is happening in roland garros) i would be just as happy with ha senario like this involving rafael (except rafa would show me around somewhere is spain)

El Legenda
02-22-2006, 04:28 PM
I'd spend the day before Wimbledon with Ljubo, taxi him to a remote location and leave him to walk back from there... :p

and he still wont be tired :lol: i bet he is doping :D

joeb_uk
02-22-2006, 04:32 PM
iroda tulyaganova :hearts: :yeah: With those boobs :D No explanation needed!

redsox1133
02-22-2006, 05:45 PM
iroda tulyaganova :hearts: :yeah: With those boobs :D No explanation needed!

so im guessing you would be happy with serena williams too!!? ;)

mandy20
02-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Andre Agassi would love to spend the day with him and his family in vegas

Marat Safinator
02-22-2006, 07:06 PM

Elena Dementieva - We would go for a long walk on the beach, and she would show me around her home town. We would then get married.http://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Super17.gif

Anastasia Myskina - http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe32.gifWe would have sex non-stop, not just for one day but for a couple decades.http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe20.gif

why myskina!!!??? :eek:

gusman890
02-22-2006, 07:09 PM

lmao !

Frooty_Bazooty
02-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Schedule of my day with Micheal Lammer ;

8.00am: Breakfast, talk about our plans for the day
8.10am: Sex
12.00am: Quick shower, then out the courts for a quick match
2.00pm: Sex (positions depend on who won the stipulations of the match)
6.00pm: Invite Dmitry Tursnuov over for a threesome
10.00pm: Quick shower and then Dmitry leaves so that me and Micheal can have a romantic dinner follwed by sex
12.00am: Once last bit of sex before goin to sleep

Thats my day with Micheal Lammer :angel:

helen phillips
02-23-2006, 02:16 AM
In public: Amy Frazier

A players player who just loves the game. No attitude, no BS and can still afford to buy a good lunch.

In private: Hard but if I could only have one: Thomas Enqvist

Not a big fan of the blonde but hard to resist those cheekbones and that body. Their also seems like a good chance he might like to talk about something besides himself (we'd have to talk a bit while he regroups).

Jogy
02-23-2006, 10:42 AM
Zvonareva would be funny to meet in private life
would like to spend time with her and see if she is so strange like when playing tennis, looks like she collapses often when losing matches or when playing bad :lol:

~EMiLiTA~
02-23-2006, 12:12 PM

10.00pm: Quick shower and then Dmitry leaves so that me and Micheal can have a romantic dinner follwed by sex

:haha:

NaDALiTa
02-23-2006, 03:03 PM
I would spend a day with Rafa, and keep close to him enough to check if his pink protein pills don't taste like dianabol :p

I CAN T BELIEVE IT ............ THAT S REALLY DISGUSTING :confused: :( :sad:

Puschkin
02-23-2006, 03:05 PM
I CAN T BELIEVE IT ............ THAT S REALLY DISGUSTING :confused: :( :sad:
I agree with NaDALiTa. That was beyond a good joke, sorry JMP.

LLeytonRules
02-23-2006, 03:31 PM
I would spend the day with Guillermo Coria, so i can do his wife or girlfriend behind his back!Hahahahaha, while he goes buy tight shirts, i am screwing Carla Coria :devil:

gusman890
02-23-2006, 03:33 PM
I'd Screw Hanchucova..ALL NIGHT LONG ~ ~

lorenz
02-23-2006, 03:51 PM
I would spend sexy night with Gisela Dulko, Hantuchova and Dementieva.
all together :drool::drool:

Geniey2g
02-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Whom: Rafael, James or Mario
What: Marry them; either one of the 3 will do

Geniey2g
02-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Oh yeah, and I'd also like to spend a day with all the British WTA players- tell them to pull themselves together.

Federerthebest
02-23-2006, 10:51 PM

:lol: :yeah:

Peoples
02-23-2006, 11:17 PM
I am a student studying to be a physiotherapist. One day I got a call from my agency that a young guy would like a guy who is keen on tennis to give him massage. I got this young guys details and was to meet him at 10.00pm.

As soon as I opened the door I could tell that I was in a very flush house. It was awesome. The young guy told me to come up the stairs to the 2nd door on the right. I did as I was told and pushed open the door. There was a young guy lying on the bed, with just a singlet and a pair of boxer shorts on. But I couldn't make out what he looked like. He seemed like he had a pretty good body. He asked me to come over to him. As I got closer I just stopped and saw who it was.

I couldn't help it and blurted out "F*** - you're Feliciano Lopez!" He just grinned at me and said "hope that's ok." "OK?" it sure was ok. It was
brilliant. But I didn't say that to him - jokingly I said to him, "actually I was hoping that you would have been Marat Safin or Andy Roddick." He just looked at me not sure what to say. I stopped him mid and said, "only kidding mate - it is f***ing awesome that it is you. You're my favourite tennis player."

So I sat went closer to him and asked him what he wanted me to do. He just said if I could rip my gear off and lie down next to him naked. I did what
I was told. He seemed pretty impressed with what he saw. My 7" were just sticking out - proud as anything. He asked if he could touch it. What was I going to say - my favourite tennis player wanted to play with my d***. He slowly started playing with it. Then all of a sudden he went down on it. Not often do I want to shoot straight away - but it just turned me right on. I slowly eased him off and told him that " I want to see what you got to offer stud." So he stood up and in an instant he took his singlet and boxer shorts off. Always wanted to know what sort of package he had and boy was I pleased with what I saw. He must have had at least 7.5 to 8" of thick meat. I told him to come and sit on my chest. He did what he was told and then I said to him "F*** my face stud." He didn't have to be told twice.

It tasted so damn fine. Then it was his turn. The rest of the night I was on cloud nine. Feli told me that if I went on tour with him we could sure get up to some hot fun. And he would introduce me to some of his "hot tour friends Carlos and Rafa." and that we could go on a double date some time.

ugotlobbed
02-24-2006, 05:21 AM
elena dementieva, everything

ugotlobbed
02-24-2006, 05:22 AM

loloo