Guy Sebastien [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guy Sebastien

esther
11-20-2003, 02:07 AM
completely irrelevant...but we had our Australian Idol final last night and the best man wonnnnnnnn :bounce: he's sooo cooooooool...and his name is Guy Sebastien and he's sooo cuuutee and niiiccceee and the BEST singer and should make it big!

dunno if he'll be big enough to make it to europe...but alison england gets a lot of aus music so hopefully you can see him soon!! he's soo goooooood *obsessed*

this is the site/his profile: http://au.australianidol.yahoo.com/contestants/guy_sebastian/

http://au.i1.yimg.com/australianidol.aunz.yimg.com/contestants/guy_sebastian_bio.gif

lizabeth..*
11-20-2003, 02:24 AM
*wants hair like his*

esther
11-20-2003, 02:25 AM
omg did you see how much hair spray he had on last night...and all the confetti paper stuff at the end stuck to it LOOOL

lizabeth..*
11-20-2003, 02:27 AM
lol, yes i saw that....i think they went a little over board with confetti you could hardly see him through it!

Lizan
11-20-2003, 11:30 AM
Here in Holland Kylie and danii Minogue are pretty famous. For the rest I don't know any australian Singers..

esther
11-21-2003, 03:44 AM
mm Kylie's great..that reminds me i have to go buy her new CD

ubrunjensen
11-21-2003, 02:38 PM
Talking about irrelevant stuff, do you and Liz know that the Danish Crown Prince, the Heir Apparent to the Kingdom of Denmark, is actually engaged to get married with a young woman from Tasmania, called Mary Donaldson? We will finally get a royal wedding! And a future queen Mary of Denmark!
Australia is HOT here in Denmark!!!

esther
11-21-2003, 08:56 PM
loool yes that was big news here
apprently everyone loves her over there? i dunno theres something about her i dont like lol

prazz_m
11-21-2003, 09:25 PM
i reckon she's sooo pretty
and she seems so nice

ubrunjensen
11-22-2003, 08:10 AM
She's very popular here already. We've waited for years for that damn prince Frederik to grow up (he's 35) and stop dating underwear models and lousy singers and find himself a well-educated LADY to bring home to mummy. He can't marry without the acceptance from his mother, the queen, and the Danish government. And apparently they approved of Mary! The official announcement came when I was on holiday in Spain, but I happened to watch the telly in a bar on that particular day - and there she was, Mary Donaldson, all dressed up and very nervous about meeting the Danish press. I think she looks nice, and it's obvious that he's in love. I'm sure she'll make a fine queen one day. Only kindda hoped that our future queen would be the lovely princess Alexandra, prince Frederik's sister-in-law; she's married to his younger brother and originally comes from Hong Kong, she's 1/4 Chinese and the most popular member of the Danish royal family. She even speaks perfect Danish!
As you can probably guess I'm a dedicated monarchist. The Kingdom of Denmark dates back to around the year 800 and we're pretty proud of that fact. The last time a Danish Crown Prince got married was in 1930-something so we're very excited about the whole thing!

prazz_m
11-22-2003, 08:14 AM
well as australia's only affiliation with royalty is probably with the queen and because her family is so "Scandalous" yet i find them boring, the whole thing is just stupid. but mary donaldson seems really gorgeous

ubrunjensen
11-22-2003, 08:24 AM
England's royal family is a CIRCUS - I'm bored to tears about the why's and how's of the late princess Diana and I really couldn't care less about Bonnie Prince Charlie and his old girl. If the Danish court ever evolved into anything remotely like the English, I would abandon ship immediately! No, give us the likes of Mary Donaldson. She seems sane! And she looks good decked out in jewelry and with a royal hairdo!

Lizan
11-25-2003, 01:59 PM
About idols... I love it soooo much, couldn't miss anything about it. Now I read somewhere that there will be an idols-world thing.. it means that all the national winners have to compete each other (??)..

Lizan
11-25-2003, 02:00 PM
I'm sooo looking forward to it.. Did you guys heard about that too??

ubrunjensen
11-25-2003, 08:02 PM
Uhm, don't really know anything about IDOLS, haven't seen any of the shows here in Denmark. I guess I'm a little boring tv-wise, I only watch football, tennis, sitcoms & films - and sometimes the news...

rebel
11-25-2003, 09:47 PM
I'm sooo looking forward to it.. Did you guys heard about that too??
yeah but you aren't allowed to vote for your own country. does anyone know how many/which countries are competing?

Go Guy!

esther
11-26-2003, 10:59 AM
yeah theres like 12 countries and u cant vote for your own country...which is good because America and Europe have to like guy!!!!!!!

GO GUY!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

Lizan
11-26-2003, 01:44 PM
Do you guys have heard about Jamai?? He was the dutch Idol. In my opinion he didn't deserve it, but he does have a good vioce..
I hope they will show world-idols on tv..

Is this Guy a good singer??

esther
11-27-2003, 04:47 AM
guys an AMAZING singer he's soooooo cooooool!

Lizan
11-27-2003, 10:14 AM
Why is he so cool?? Might be a stupid question but...

rebel
11-28-2003, 12:31 AM
There are sooo many reasons Guy is cool. :worship:

He is heavily involved in arranging his music, and he is actually a music teacher. He has great style and is very gracious and modest. Besides that, he has a voice that can induce goosebumps. Esther will agree with me on that!

wilma
11-28-2003, 09:15 AM
Dutch Jamai won't stand a chance, I'm sure, even if I haven't heard other competitors sing one single note. Furthermore, he looks like a joke.

esther
11-28-2003, 10:09 AM
yeah what rebel said!!!
he's SUCH a musican and not just a hardcore-aussie farmer *rolls eyes*

Lizan
11-28-2003, 12:21 PM
What kindda music does he sing then??

Wilma, I think you are soooo right.. Hind should have won, vind je niet?? :lol: Hind could really have won it, I'm really sure about it..

wilma
11-28-2003, 01:05 PM
Hind & Dewi are both much better singers than Jamai and Jim (I mean, Jim sings out of tune ALL THE TIME). Can't help but think there was sth fishy going on with the final results.

esther
11-29-2003, 06:52 AM
Guy can sing NETHING...some of the songs he sang were:
--When Doves Cry (quentin tarver/prince)
--Crazy in Love (beyonce)
--When i get you alone (Thicke)
--Climb Every Mountain (Julie Andrews)

but yeah he's great. If possible and you can find it, download the song he's released:
Guy Sebastien- Angels Brought me here

Lizan
11-29-2003, 03:20 PM
Okay thanks, will look for it right away.. Is this a song of himself, or... Did he get it because he won??

prazz_m
11-30-2003, 08:00 AM
no...one of the judges of the show wrote it and produced it because he was a winner he had to release it but it's soooo good coz this judge who is really crap wrotoe all these crap songs and Guy said he didn't want to sing them and instead is writing his own songs...sooo good
like he knows he doens't want to be any old trashy pop/boy band person and he's got morals...so good

Lizan
12-21-2003, 03:00 PM
This wednesday world idol.. Who is going to watch?? I read 11 countries are partisepating (??).. Poland, Germany, Pan Arabic, Belgium, South Africa, America, Australia, UK, Canada, Norway and of couse THE NETHERLANDS :clap2:

But is it really fair? I mean Kelly Clarkson has already been played all over the world right?? Anyway I will be watching it..

wilma
12-22-2003, 08:11 PM
Hi Lizan! I thought that had already taken place. Wake up each morning at seven with that hideous Adam Curry (unfortunately about the only station I can get on my alarm clock apart from some regional stuff) and he was going on about Jamai who had more or less been slaughtered by the international idols critics. Understandably, of course. Heard also the quote from one member of the Dutch idols jury that you don't have to be a good singer to become an idol. Well ahum. That's totally missing the point, isn't it? But poor Jamai. I think he'd better go in hiding.

esther
12-23-2003, 04:26 AM
I for one will be definately watching...its getting shown at 7-9:30pm which isnt great coz i'll be at my relatives house but oh well they know i'm going to be watching it lol

Jazzy
12-23-2003, 04:42 AM
even tho i'm not a Grosjean fan, i coldn't help it but post in here & say GO GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOW THE JUDGES AWAY LIKDE U DID IN OZ IDOL!!!

azza
12-23-2003, 06:14 AM
completely irrelevant...but we had our Australian Idol final last night and the best man wonnnnnnnn :bounce: he's sooo cooooooool...and his name is Guy Sebastien and he's sooo cuuutee and niiiccceee and the BEST singer and should make it big!

dunno if he'll be big enough to make it to europe...but alison england gets a lot of aus music so hopefully you can see him soon!! he's soo goooooood *obsessed*

this is the site/his profile: http://au.australianidol.yahoo.com/contestants/guy_sebastian/

http://au.i1.yimg.com/australianidol.aunz.yimg.com/contestants/guy_sebastian_bio.gif

So like why is it in the sebastion grosjean thread :rolleyes:

esther
12-23-2003, 06:31 AM
So like why is it in the sebastion grosjean thread :rolleyes:

well soooooooorryyyyyyy!!!
so like if you dont like seb and have never been here in your life then what has it got to do with u if i start a thread about him to talk about aus idol/world idol to OTHER people that may come into this thread?

wilma
12-23-2003, 08:24 AM
Just because we are alle huuuuuuuuuge Sébastien Grosjean fans, doesn't necessarily mean we are unable to talk about anything else!

Lizan
12-24-2003, 11:53 AM
you go gurls (Esther and Wilma) :lol:.. Tell him/her. So LIKE vote for Jamai, he's a very cool funny guy really! :singer:

esther
12-24-2003, 01:06 PM
i'm so sick of these people trying to provoke me! *wont name names*

esther
12-24-2003, 01:07 PM
Guy just sang on the xmas carols a little while ago :)
he was so cute he was like ohh its been a lifelong dream to sing here so its a dream come true! Everyone watch out for him on Boxing day!

Marine
12-24-2003, 01:18 PM
Esther, are you serious when you say he's cute ? (Guy looks like :silly:)
Ok, I stop :ignore: :bolt:
Merry christmas, my dear Esther ! :kiss:

Marine
12-24-2003, 01:22 PM
Sorry, I meant, he looks like :silly:, no ?

Lizan
12-24-2003, 03:09 PM
huh hey Esther will they show it from 7-9:30pm. Omg that 2 and a half hour.. Here they only show it an hour. :sad:

wilma
12-24-2003, 04:40 PM
Lizan, please tell me you're not serious about Jamai being funny & cool?!?

Lizan
12-24-2003, 10:03 PM
Oh I was wrong the show was 2 hours long.. Hell yeah Jamai is cool. Did you saw him in the show today?? I'm not saying he's goodlooking but he's really funny..

Lizan
12-24-2003, 10:20 PM
BTW Esther did you see Jamai?? He sang so beautiful. But I didn't liked the comment of the jury. I mean I like it if they crack somebody down when that person can't sing, that's just hillarious, but that guy (english) was just no.. yak..

So Sorry, but that Guy sebastien, I mean with most people they were saying they looked awful, but Guy doesn't look so good as well, but they didn't say a bad word about him.. though he sings beautiful, I do gotta say that and he has an amazing accent. Aussies have the best accent ever!!.. Sorry about what I said about Guy esther, but i just don't understand

esther
12-25-2003, 05:48 AM
LOOOOL @ Marine
ohhh you are a funny one my girl...i dont think he's HOT i think he's cute!!! You havent heard him talk, he's the most gorgeous person!! He's so cute!!!

when did you guys get World Idol on TV?? Are you voting??? We get it boxing day night so i can't comment yet. LOL @ the comments about Guy...i can understand why u would say that, i really didn't like his look at the start but...people are OBSESSED with his afro here...i dont think he's hot or good looking at all, but i love him coz he's a beautiful person!!

What actually happens? Does everyone sing and then each judge makes a comment? What did Guy say??

Lizan
12-25-2003, 10:29 AM
We get it boxing day night so i can't comment yet.

I don't understand, what is boxing day night?? I assume you haven't seen it yet. Yeah everyone has to sing and then the jury will give their opinion.. Yeah I believe that Guy did say sth I don't remember anymore. Will Young is such a cuty, I really really like him.. I hope if Jamai doesn't win (I mean I'm a little patriotic) Will wins..

esther
12-26-2003, 01:04 AM
that's so weird, i was talking about boxing day to my cousin and stuff last night and we didn't know if Boxing day was international or not? And then we realised we didn't actually know WHAT it was for LOL but obviously its not celebrated world wide...

its just the day AFTER christmas and i dunno...its just the day after...loool but its when all the sales start!!!

Nope we get World Idol tonight *pysched* I've heard a lot about it so it will be good to be actually able to watch it. :)

esther
12-26-2003, 10:04 AM
OK well i just watched it and I love the polish judge!!!!! He was soooooooo funnnyyyyyyy i wish he would come to australia and judge!!!

Kelly, Heinz, Kurt and GUY were definately the stand outs...the rest were terrible!!!! I think i'll be shocked if kelly doesnt win tho

Lizan
12-26-2003, 10:58 AM
what about Will young.. Yeah Kelly will definitly win. I hope she doesn't win though..

esther
12-26-2003, 11:48 AM
Will Young was hilarious...as hilarious as the german guy!!!

Lizan
12-26-2003, 04:11 PM
kiddin me?? What do you mean.. He's really sweet. He's not the best singer, but not as terrible as the german guy. Better yet, he released two cd's.. That says enough for me.. HE'S CUTTTEEEYYYY

stephB
12-27-2003, 06:50 PM
wow. finally i know about this guy. i saw him in tv in that worldwide idols show :)

stephB
12-27-2003, 06:51 PM
i mean guy :)

esther
12-28-2003, 06:19 AM
what did u think, steph?

and lizanne...no did not like will young at all...i mean i know he's gay and all but he was just a bit too i dunno...boy band for my tastes!!

Lizan
12-28-2003, 11:40 AM
he is GAY?? He acts a little gay that's right, but didn't know that hehe.. Still he's a really sweet guy, have seen him a lot in interviews.. And that jerkjury from America seems to be a really nice person. Saw him also in our new idols and he was really kind..
Steph that german guy, did you see him?? What did you think?? He wasn't the worst though. Did you guys see the Belgium guy. OMGGGGG!! That was really bad in my opinion hehe :lol:

esther
12-28-2003, 11:49 AM
yeah...apparently he came out that he was gay just after he won the Idol thing in england.
*shrugs* thought he was terrible but apparently i'm the only one who thinks that!!

Lizan
12-28-2003, 02:42 PM
Allright, it's possible.. I never saw anything like that. Did more contestants say something?? By the way Esther I really like your avatar!!

stephB
12-28-2003, 03:28 PM
oh jesus. the german alex was really bad. i was totally suprised. he performed that song twice in our show. and it was great.but what was that???? he didnt make one note. horrible.
i liked the most the one from south america. great voice :)

Lizan
12-28-2003, 07:11 PM
south america? Ow the one from south Africa you mean right?? Yeah everybody likes him, including me. I think he has a fair chance. It was really sad for your german guy.. I think he's a great singer though, but the jury was really bad to him, I really felt sorry for him.. Now I'm thinking he wasn't the worst if you ask me..

esther
12-29-2003, 06:07 AM
they should have had south american and spanish ones!! lool

thanks lizanne...have you seen those photos (where my avatar came from)?? they are the cutest photos in the world!!

oh steph alexander was really bad but dontworry i thought many of the others were bad too lol

rebel
12-29-2003, 11:01 AM
I really liked Kurt - Dicko was a bit cruel saying he could be "Middle Earth Idol". Kelly and Guy were good as well.

Maybe if Will sang the Doors version of Light My Fire instead of Jose Felicianos it would've sounded better. It reminded me of the entertainment they have on those cruise ships. He may win though - and I may have to eat my words!!

GO GUY!!!

esther
12-29-2003, 12:27 PM
'you have the voice of an angel but look like a hobbit' ...so cruel but so so funny

its so funny how people love dicko now...at the start everyone used to HATE him so much!

Lizan
12-29-2003, 09:29 PM
I heard today that Jamai is gay as well. Are they all gay or sth??
That dicko jury, don't remember him, he's australian right?? He didn't say so much did he, or did they cut that out, same as they put Guy as one of the last in Australia..

stephB
12-29-2003, 10:04 PM
alex is not gay :) but who knows what happend in the last month.
lizan, of course i meant the one from south africa. stupid me :)
i´m looking forward to the final result... just a few days

esther
12-30-2003, 07:47 AM
alex is not gay :) but who knows what happend in the last month.

LOL

esther
12-30-2003, 07:48 AM
i'm still contemplating whether or not to wake up at 6:30am to see the results show...SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING...do you know how early that is?!!!

Lizan
12-30-2003, 11:06 AM
yeah you know I couldn't do it, but it's better to see the results live.. I don't know. I think I wouldn't be able to do it.. This vacation I can't wake up earlier then 11.30 (AM, that is??).. So I not a morningperson..

stephB
12-30-2003, 03:31 PM
oh me neither. 11.30am is nothing lizan *lol*

rebel
12-30-2003, 09:05 PM
That dicko jury, don't remember him, he's australian right?? He didn't say so much did he, or did they cut that out, same as they put Guy as one of the last in Australia..

Lizan - Dicko was Ian Dickson, but he's actually English. Most of his comments in Australia were what people were really thinking, so he could be quite funny (except when he bagged Paulini about her weight).

Lizan
01-01-2004, 07:55 PM
oh okay, yeah I heard him today at the results (when they looked back to the performers evening), it's to bad he didn't speak with an Australian Accent (I know cause he's english) :sad: lol.. I can't believe the results, they were not at all what I expected.. I can't believe Jamai ended last!! He wasn't that bad, was he?? I don't understand at all.. I also don't see what people liked in that Belgium guy. For me he had the worst performence.. And Kurt at one, noooooo.. Okay he was good but definitly not the best..
And what was wrong with Will Young, he acted really weird.. Did you get up that early to see the results Esther or not?? at what place did Guy ended?? He didn't have the best results either huh?? Weird.. :sad:

esther
01-04-2004, 03:01 AM
Guy came 7th *outraged* but its not the end of the world. Jamai didnt deserve to come last...He was heaps better than the Alexs!! and a few other ppl too, but i mean thats the way it turned out. I'm just happy Kelly didnt win and the hobbit deserved it :) he was so cute!! He was like me?! me?! why me?! lol

Lizan- yeah i got up at 6:30 to watch it!! Then went back to sleep at 7:30. I'm glad they didnt drag out the voting coz once they actually got around to it, it was done pretty quickly

Lizan
01-04-2004, 11:52 AM
I'm just happy Kelly didnt win and the hobbit deserved it :) he was so cute!! He was like me?! me?! why me?! lol

I don't understand..

I heard the song from Guy now with that song "Angels Brought me here".. He's really gooood. I really love that song, beautifulll..

Lizan
01-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Ohh do you mean that's what he said or sth??

esther
01-05-2004, 04:26 AM
how did you hear angels brought me here?? yeah its a great song :) Download his version of When Doves Cry...its amazing!!

sorry what didnt u understand? no i meant that Kurt looked like he was really surprised and everything?