ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-20-2006, 11:05 AM
:rolleyes: Still?:retard:

Federerthebest
02-20-2006, 11:07 AM
great thread :retard:

Agassi Aces
02-20-2006, 11:09 AM
He's not. He beat two Former World Number One's back to back!!! And pushed Federer and Nalbandian hard last year at Bangkok and Wimbledon!!!!!!!

bokehlicious
02-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Baghman, time to change back your username ? :rolleyes:

tenalyser
02-20-2006, 11:26 AM
He's not. He beat two Former World Number One's back to back!!! And pushed Federer and Nalbandian hard last year at Bangkok and Wimbledon!!!!!!!

Well he got that i'm-not-affraid-of-you factor that reminds me of lleyton himself, he knows how to distract his opponent and to get into their head. Even tough I rate him below Nadal, Gasquet, Berdych and Bagdathis talent wise, mentally he is well above those who I mentioned except Nadal. I hope that Murray will have a good year (may be even by finishing in the top 10)

PS: 7-5 6-3 is not what I call pushing someone but hey :shrug: that'smy opinion

MariaV
02-20-2006, 11:31 AM
PS: 7-5 6-3 is not what I call pushing someone but hey :shrug: that'smy opinion
You might not call it pushing but the Bangkok final was definitely a good one. :)
So it seems Andy M's the one who can handle finals really well.

bokehlicious
02-20-2006, 11:32 AM
You might not call it pushing but the Bangkok final was definitely a good one. :)

Good one, but Fed was far from being pushed there :o

MariaV
02-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Good one, but Fed was far from being pushed there :o
Of course not. What I wanted to say is that for his 1st ATP final and vs Fed he did really well, some other kid might've lost 0-6 1-6 or smth.

Surf The Earth
02-20-2006, 12:16 PM
I must say Baggyman, as big a :retard: as you are you just cant beat Federerthebest :retard: and JMPower mega:retard:

Federerthebest
02-20-2006, 12:22 PM
I must say Baggyman, as big a as you are you just cant beat Federerthebest and JMPower mega

stick to writing stuff about bagels and doughnuts, fat scum:retard:

revolution
02-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Yes he is. Mardy is 200-ish in the world, he should have played a hard player like Blake not Wang, he got pushed by Soderling who aint come back from injury, and Roddick and Hewitt are off form and lose to lots of average players. Very jammy win indeed. He has to beat the best players in the world in every round of tournaments to be any good.

;)

bokehlicious
02-20-2006, 12:27 PM

:yeah:

Surf The Earth
02-20-2006, 12:29 PM

You are really retarded. You and JM make the perfect couple.
http://yelims3.free.fr/Gay/Gay_Dodo_Garcons.gifhttp://yelims3.free.fr/Gay/Gay_09.gif
:retard:

PaulieM
02-20-2006, 01:30 PM
i was just wondering where evanzo was to start a thread like this, but you did a good enough job. :)

belco
02-20-2006, 02:20 PM
not really over rated
i wouldnt call him top 10 material yet...

but hes a rising star... im sure the roll he is on will come to a stop soon

prima donna
02-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Yes he is. Mardy is 200-ish in the world, he should have played a hard player like Blake not Wang, he got pushed by Soderling who aint come back from injury, and Roddick and Hewitt are off form and lose to lots of average players.

;)

Omg, this is the ugliest usage of the word ain't that I've ever seen. Not that it's even a word, but wow!

"Who ain't come back from injury ?" Wow ... Wow ... Wow ... Wow!

Seriously, just say that.

Sorderling who ain't come back from injury. Wow. But, joey, you're great, this language just scared me. Especially coming from a Briit.

savesthedizzle
02-20-2006, 02:45 PM
i was just wondering where evanzo was to start a thread like this, but you did a good enough job. :)

I miss evanzo. :sad:

PaulieM
02-20-2006, 02:47 PM
Omg, this is the ugliest usage of the word ain't that I've ever seen. Not that it's even a word, but wow!

actually ain't is a word, it was put in the dictionary several years ago. although i agree about that particular sentence not being the best use of the contraction.

PaulieM
02-20-2006, 02:48 PM
I miss evanzo. :sad:
me too. he was a good time. :sad:

prima donna
02-20-2006, 03:24 PM
actually ain't is a word, it was put in the dictionary several years ago. although i agree about that particular sentence not being the best use of the contraction.

awful

english continues to be butchered .... bootylicious or some BS also was added, so I hear .... sad stuff.

so, all my american teachers were lying when they constantly recited the phrase " ain't is not a word " .

Peoples
02-20-2006, 04:02 PM
awful

english continues to be butchered .... bootylicious or some BS also was added, so I hear .... sad stuff.
They probably added bootylicious together with a picture of J.Lo. Great asses come along, so suitable words need to be added as well. No comment about ain't. That ain't a word.

revolution
02-20-2006, 04:05 PM
I meant 'ain't fully recovered from injury'.

This is a tennis board, who are you some sort of grammar teacher... gonk!

prima donna
02-20-2006, 04:13 PM
I meant 'ain't fully recovered from injury'.

This is a tennis board, who are you some sort of grammar teacher... gonk!

ahaha ... i'm not one to harp on those types of things ... it just sounded really funny when spoken ... as opposed to read