Tennis Channel - I need help (again!) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tennis Channel - I need help (again!)

ae wowww
02-18-2006, 08:40 PM
If anyone has the Tennis Channel + the capability to record today's San Jose doubles QF (Goldstein/Thomas vs Aspelin/Perry), I would be more than grateful for a copy, and am very willing to pay!
Starts after Hewitt/Spadea, so action must be quick :lol:!

Let me know, many thanks everyone.

Socket
02-18-2006, 09:28 PM
If you can play a R-1 DVD, I can record it for you.

ae wowww
02-18-2006, 09:36 PM
If you can play a R-1 DVD, I can record it for you.

I've just wet my pants reading your post, we're in love. Thank you :D I'll pm you after the match about details ;)

Thank you!! :worship:

Socket
02-18-2006, 09:46 PM
I've just wet my pants reading your post, we're in love. Thank you :D I'll pm you after the match about details ;)

Thank you!! :worship:
You're welcome.

But, please, carefully wash your hands before you write me any checks! :lol:

ae wowww
02-18-2006, 09:51 PM
You're welcome.

But, please, carefully wash your hands before you write me any checks! :lol:

:lol: Of course.. Did you watch Lleyton-Spadea?

Socket
02-18-2006, 09:54 PM
:lol: Of course.. Did you watch Lleyton-Spadea?
TTC doesn't have live coverage of the singles. :mad: I can see the match has already started, but TTC hasn't started its "live" coverage yet. Idiots. :rolleyes:

ae wowww
02-18-2006, 09:56 PM
TTC doesn't have live coverage of the singles. :mad: I can see the match has already started, but TTC hasn't started its "live" coverage yet. Idiots. :rolleyes:

:lol: Too bad...

Socket
02-18-2006, 10:02 PM
OK, I'm recording. It looks like they might show the match from the start.

Oh, dear, you have to listen to Barry MacKay. You might demand your money back from me. :haha:

Socket
02-18-2006, 10:03 PM
And as a DVD "extra," you get a clip of John McEnroe screaming at Norm Chryst. :rolls:

ae wowww
02-18-2006, 10:04 PM
OK, I'm recording. It looks like they might show the match from the start.

Oh, dear, you have to listen to Barry MacKay. You might demand your money back from me. :haha:

:lol: Quality.. I have had some poor, poor commentating from TTC in the past, I just mute it :D

The extra sounds great, I can't stand Norm Chryst, so I look forward to that :D:D