Winterbreak = boredom = no people??? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Winterbreak = boredom = no people???

ubrunjensen
11-17-2003, 04:09 PM
:confused: So where is everybody? People who actually post something seem to have vanished. I can understand that the winterbreak gets very long, nothing quite as boring as waiting for something to happen - but we really mustn't lose heart and forget about him! So there's no tennis for the rest of 2003, and Federer won Masters, and all my faves got kicked out during the round-robins, but please, don't forsake me! Keep posting crazy stuff, keep talking about tennis & Grosjean, or whatever else you like. We have to help each other survive the boredom of winterbreak on the ATP! :p

wilma
11-17-2003, 09:04 PM
Ulla, I'm rather relying on you for entertainment I'm afraid; I have nothing worthwhile to tell. Am translating a book full of cocktail recipes and that is about the only thing I have on my mind right now. Well, what would be a good drink to call a 'Grosjean'? Something healthy no doubt, so that's no fun either... Sorry!

Alison
11-17-2003, 09:48 PM
Hi Ulla!I'm still here :)

Think of a subject and we'll have a chat about it :)

I know what you mean though,and was thinking the same myself,but you beat me to it ;)

Hey,Wilma,
that Grosjean cocktail would have to have something really special in it,and it couldn't be in a tall glass ;).

Lindsayfan
11-17-2003, 11:21 PM
i'm here...bored as always! :p

esther
11-18-2003, 07:11 AM
ooh while you poor things are freezing thru your winter me and liz will be happily basking in our Melbourne sun :P i'm SOOOOOO happy its SUMMMMMEEEEEEERRRRR

Lindsayfan
11-18-2003, 07:12 AM
i'm not really freezing...here in sicily,despite is winter,we have 17°C so it's not really bad! :p

esther
11-18-2003, 07:21 AM
hehehe well it aint 35 degrees thats all i'm saying :P

Alison
11-18-2003, 08:33 AM
Oi! Esther! just for bragging about how hot it is, we'll have to find some more translating for you! :p ;)

It's supposed to be 15 degrees today!A bit warmer than yesterday :rolleyes: ,and nearly as warm as an English summer ;)

What's the weather like where you are Ulla? :)

OMG!It's turning into a weather forecasting thread! :eek: :)

Lizan
11-18-2003, 09:45 AM
Esther you are soooo lucky. This morning it was like 3 degrees, but in the afternoon it's like 13 or something in Holland. Where I live I mean..

stephB
11-18-2003, 12:38 PM
oh lizan. in holland it´s as "warm" as here. at the moment we have about 10 degrees. but we already had under 0 degrees. i hate wintertime. it is sooooooo cold. i think we should expect about
-15 degrees soon. aaaaaaaa. hope summer is coming soon. and that means tennistime :)

ubrunjensen
11-18-2003, 04:17 PM
Are we somehow obsessed with the weather???
Oh, Esther, you lucky girl! May you melt away soon! In Denmark it's winter, and when it's not raining, like today, it's like 4-5 degrees. Last winter we had tons of snow and down to -20!!! It was just plain awful. I HATE winter. I would never pay money to go somewhere cold, like people going on skiing holidays! No, get me palms and orange trees and the Mediterranean Sea...
Ok, Alison, you're right, this is getting a lot like the latest BBC World Weather forecast.

ubrunjensen
11-18-2003, 04:21 PM
So...anyone seen a good movie lately? Just saw Tarantino's "Kill Bill" with Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu. Not great moviemaking, but okay to kill time - I'm so sorry for the lame pun, but couldn't resist!

michelleg
11-18-2003, 04:48 PM
It is 86F here today in Naples, Florida! We have a cold front coming and it will only be in the low 70s later this week.

I remember cold winters, but don't miss them at all. Wish I could bottle up the sun and send it to you all!

Lizan
11-18-2003, 05:00 PM
What's 86F in degrees?? Does anyone know?? Yeah Steph it's really to cold. And much more of that and even worse is coming. Today it just rained like the whole day, it makes me so sad :sad: I hate winter, but for some reason I do like snow. But love 35-40 degrees muchhhh more..

Although I love skiing and I would like to go on wintervacation sometime I much more prefere the hot wether and the beaches and the palms OMG, if I could go I would leave right now.

wilma
11-18-2003, 08:14 PM
86 degrees fahrenheit is 30 degrees celsius (have a really useful convert programme on my computer, which is ideal for translations). So Seb's gone off to an island for his holidays? Whatever for? Ideal temperature.

Ulla, are you serious? The new Tarantino film isn't worth checking out? It's actually ages ago since went to see a movie; I think Pirates of the Carabean was the last (am huge Johnny Depp fan).

stephB
11-18-2003, 11:16 PM
oh wilma. the piratesmovie was also my last one i went for into cinema :) think i´ll go this week to the new one with hugh grant. here it tooks longer with the "new" movies because we dont have them in original language :)
@lizan. yeah. here was it raining the whole day to. shitty weather. i hate it. wish we just had summer all the time :) and you are so right. it´s getting much colder in the next weeks. brrrrrr.
and no tennis in TV :( a little bit depressing :( but in rotterdam is tennis soon. the LSImasters.will you go there? but nothing here in TV :(

rebel
11-19-2003, 04:03 AM
Ah, roll on summer - it's about 26 degrees today, nice spring weather for Sydney. Sorry you guys are so glum - well the northern hemisphere Seb supporters.

I'm pretty happy cos I just got my Kooyong tickets in the mail. It's my first ever tournament!! :yippee:

wilma
11-19-2003, 08:19 AM
Steph, can you see the original versions of films at the cinema at all? I think it's a real shame German tv dubs - nearly - all foreign films, because you often have interesting old black and white movies on tv. The programming is much better than Dutch tv, at least I think so, but I just CANNOT bear to watch it with the German overdub. Hearing some dangerous outlaw say: "Hey, Sie, Mister!" is just too much. Real shame.

wilma
11-19-2003, 08:26 AM
And, ah, Rebel, have a great time at Kooyong!

And just a thought I had this morning. Marine, what other famous, excellent athletes does France have? I mean is there a chance that Seb will carry the French flag at the opening of the Olympics this Summer??? Would be great, because the opening ceremony will definitely be shown on Dutch tv - the tennis tournament I'm not so sure (unless there are Dutch players that participate of course, but then we'll only see the Dutch players).

stephB
11-19-2003, 02:01 PM
no. usually we see synchronized movies. always in tv. i mean for sure there are cinemas you have movies with the original language- in big cities. i know one in hamburg :) but here in my city... :( you have some german series in dutch tv. i saw one, hehe. with subtitles. i lived on an island for some month and there i had a danish channel. original language with subtitles in danish. wow. very confusing. dont know if that wouldnt get on my nerves...every channel, every movie...but if you are used to see that every day maybe it would get on your nerves when movies are synchronized??

ubrunjensen
11-19-2003, 03:56 PM
Well, it's not that "Kill Bill" was the worst movie ever made, Wilma, but it certainly wasn't great either, just a bit like every other action movie. Don't expect a new "Pulp Fiction". Maybe I've just seen too many action movies lately? :D
But I just loved Johnny Depp in "Pirates"! :inlove: Johnny Depp is God! And that Orlando Bloom isn't exactly ugly, either! A bit girlie, perhaps, but what a girlie!
Next up for me is "Intolerable Cruelty". And of course I simply gotta see "The Return of the King"! Even if I was rather disappointed with "The Two Towers", I still think "The Fellowship of the Ring" was wonderful and that the last part will be just as great. I only wish someone else would be Aragorn. I mean, Viggo Mortensen? :eek: I know he's Danish (well, 50 % of him anyway), but he's all wrong for Aragorn! I hate his dull voice. And what on earth did they do to poor Faramir? He used to be my hero, and look at the sad bastard cast as Faramir! :mad:
Okay, I'd better stop before I get carried away and bore you all to death with my complaints about the casting in "Lord of the Rings"!
My only excuse is that I just love movies! I even love movies more than I love tennis!

ubrunjensen
11-19-2003, 04:03 PM
Hearing some dangerous outlaw say: "Hey, Sie, Mister!" is just too much. Real shame.

I feel just the same! I hate watching movies with dubbing, be it in German or Spanish or whatever! In Denmark we only get to see movies and tv series in the original versions, with subtitles. I don't think it's weird or annoying, but then I'm used to it. I think small countries usually just get subtitles, it's probably too expensive to pay actors to do the dubbing.

Alison
11-19-2003, 04:26 PM
The last film I went to see was 'Saving Nemo',that's one good reason for having kids ;) Cool film,and I wasn't the oldest there :p

wilma
11-19-2003, 04:55 PM
Ooooooo, Alison, I love 'kids' movies as well. Can't really remember what I saw last at the cinema, but I have loads of Disney videos, etc. I still watch Toy Story I and II a lot. Buzz Lightyear is so cute, touching and adorable. And I loved Shrek. I think I will go and see the Nemo film as well.

I have been to both LOTR films, but I can't remember at all who those characters were that you are talking about, Ulla. My boyfriend likes to see these films; I didn't particularly like them. He isn't a film fan at all, so I'm actually glad he wants to see something once in a while. But we will go and see part three of course.

And Steph, yes, we have quite a lot of German series on tv (mainly Krimis though). I suppose it is something that you have to get used to - reading subtitles I mean - but then again I think you really miss a big part of the personality/skill/charm of an actor or actress when the voice is dubbed. His/her voice/tone etc is so important. ON the other hand I think Germans are better at dubbing pictures than the Dutch - I mean I have seen a dubbed (in Dutch) Harry Potter film on video and that was done really awful and dull, like it was done in great haste. A real disgrace.

What does all this have to do with Sébastien Grosjean I wonder :confused: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

stephB
11-19-2003, 07:36 PM
absolutely nothing. haha. right.
but i have to go on with the subtitles etc. i think the german are really good with synchronizing (is it right?). its not that they are just reading the text. its more that they´re really playing the role. and some of the speakers are also actors. maybe than it´s a little bit easier for them. dont know! :)
what do they have in france? subtitles? does anybody know?

esther
11-20-2003, 02:54 AM
Oi! Esther! just for bragging about how hot it is, we'll have to find some more translating for you! :p ;)

lol u guys DO NOT understand HOW LONG we have waited for this kind of weather and good weather = summer = holidays = no school= AUSTRALIAN TENNIS SEASON

esther
11-20-2003, 02:55 AM
ooh ulla i really want to see intolerable cruetly but havent got around to it :(

rebel- i'm trying to decide whether i want to go to kooyon or not..you got ur tickets so early?

rebel
11-20-2003, 04:20 AM
ooh ulla i really want to see intolerable cruetly but havent got around to it :(

rebel- i'm trying to decide whether i want to go to kooyon or not..you got ur tickets so early?

i'm organising my holidays around it, airfares, accomodation etc. besides that, it's my first time, so i'm all anxious and nerdy about it!! :)

why wouldn't you want to go to kooyong esther?? are you saving your money for the AO?

rachael

ubrunjensen
11-20-2003, 04:25 PM
What does all this have to do with Sébastien Grosjean I wonder :confused: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I know, I know, but be patient, Wilma! It's just that there's no tennis on tv, and Grosjean won't turn up until next year - and everything's getting cold and grey and boring. I just thought we all needed to talk about something else, apart from whining about not seeing Grosjean for weeks and weeks!

wilma
11-20-2003, 05:04 PM
Have you read the interview Esther translated on the other Musketeer site yet? Maybe that can give us a few Grosjean-topics.

esther
11-21-2003, 04:51 AM
Rachael- yeah i just dunno if it'll be worth it coz tickets are as much as AO ground passes and its only like 2 or 3 matches at most every day so...plus the fact that the matches are on TV...And i know i'll have a pretty good chance at seeing seb at AO, saw him last year so yeah all in all it doesnt seem too worth it considering the other players are going to piss me off Lol

Kooyong is a cool place tho...i went there today and its the first time i've actually seen inside a non-Grand Slam arena so yeah its interesting but i guess kooyong is different coz its actually meant to be just a tennis club and other stadiums are actual tennis stadiums if u get me

prazz_m
11-21-2003, 10:31 PM
and she saw f lo and the sweetie himself...alex....
ohhhhhh
summer timee......i've waited for this for so long...and then what ends up happening...i'm sent back into winter

prazz_m
11-21-2003, 10:31 PM
I JUST REALISED SOMEONE SAID THAT JOHNNY DEPP WAS GOD...I SO AGREE

ubrunjensen
11-22-2003, 09:17 AM
LOL - I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who worships Johnny Depp! He's got the most beautiful face, has loads of style, and is a great actor to boot! His Captain Jack Sparrow really made "Pirates" a wonderfully inspired adventure!

prazz_m
11-22-2003, 09:21 AM
i'm johnny depp mad....and he's not afraid to admit that he had a bad past and did stupid things...and he doesn't star in the typical type of movies and they're so much more interesting...he was soo funny in pirates

ubrunjensen
11-22-2003, 01:18 PM
But returning to tennis: next up is Davis Cup. Do you think Spain can get the better of Australia? I certainly hope so! Can't really bear to think of Hewitt as new Davis Cup winner!

ubrunjensen
11-22-2003, 01:21 PM
By the way, Prazz, I can see your membership dates back to February 2003, but you've only just turned up recently with postings. Where have you been? I know you're also a regular on the Funky Musketeers.

michelleg
11-22-2003, 05:03 PM
Sitting here debating whether or not to take the kids over to the Andy Roddick charity event in Boca tomorrow. Seb is supposed to be there...so if we go, I'll take piccies for you all.

I can't believe I am so desperate for tennis that I would consider attending anything Roddick-related, but if Seb is there, it might be worth the trip!

esther
11-23-2003, 10:37 AM
pleeeeeeeeassssssssssse no roddick talk until ABSOLUATELY neccessary next year

ubrunjensen
11-23-2003, 12:13 PM
I can't believe I am so desperate for tennis that I would consider attending anything Roddick-related, but if Seb is there, it might be worth the trip!

:D You bet it is! If only Grosjean's around I can quite well stomach the sorry sight of Roddick! And you simply MUST take pix if you see him! Grosjean, that is... And tell us all about it!

wilma
11-23-2003, 03:36 PM
please do go and do take lots of pictures, Michelle!

michelleg
11-23-2003, 11:29 PM
Bad news: Didn't get to go to Boca to see Seb.

Worse news: Went to the emergency room at the hospital instead with my four-year-old. Sprained her neck falling out of a moving wagon.

Good news: She is just sore, no damage done to the spinal area.

URGH!!!!! We were all set to go, too. :-( Not a good day for me. Don't get to see Davis Cup next weekend, either.

rebel
11-24-2003, 06:34 AM
Rachael- yeah i just dunno if it'll be worth it coz tickets are as much as AO ground passes and its only like 2 or 3 matches at most every day so...plus the fact that the matches are on TV...And i know i'll have a pretty good chance at seeing seb at AO, saw him last year so yeah all in all it doesnt seem too worth it considering the other players are going to piss me off Lol

i'm a bit worried about the competition to be honest, but just to see Seb for the first time live will be great for me. let's just hope we don't have this crap weather ruin it. what happened to summer??

michelle - good to hear that your little girl is ok.

esther
11-24-2003, 10:17 AM
omg michelle- im so glad your daughter is alright after that

michelleg
11-24-2003, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the good thoughts!

Caroline will definately not attempt to "surf" on a moving wagon again.

Alison
11-25-2003, 10:07 AM
Michelleg,I'm glad your little one is okay now.It's surprising how tough they are :)

Was she trying to avoid seeing R*****k? ;)

ubrunjensen
11-25-2003, 08:58 PM
Sorry to hear about your little girl's accident, but happy that she's doing fine after all.
A shame about missing out on Grosjean...but first things first!

michelleg
11-26-2003, 03:13 AM
Well, from what I am reading in the press, it seems that Seb wasn't there. So I guess it was a blessing in disguise. The excitement of a Vahaly-Roddick exhibition match is enough to induce hibernation.

Sometimes things happen for a reason.

wilma
11-26-2003, 08:50 AM
Ooo Michelle, glad to read that your girl's ok. Must have been a terrible shock.

esther
11-26-2003, 12:06 PM
lol alison about R*****K

ubrunjensen
11-26-2003, 03:45 PM
The excitement of a Vahaly-Roddick exhibition match is enough to induce hibernation.

LOL - Ma ha, michelleg, very funny indeed! Good to see you can laugh about missing out on Grosjean! Or not, if he wasn't really there...

sebgrosfan
11-29-2003, 11:53 PM
Hey everyone, I've not been posting lately either. It's just that I've flipped out of Seb mode for the winterbreak and am currently enjoying a Jude Law addiction. Sorry but it's too much fun! Talk to you all later! :)

esther
12-01-2003, 08:44 AM
lol fair enough emma!
Enjoy your current Jude Law addiction! lol

ubrunjensen
12-01-2003, 09:18 AM
Say what??? How can anyone be this disloyal to our beloved Grosjean? I'm in a state of shock! Ok, no, I'm actually just kidding. I think I've got the same inclination to whip up a new interest while the boring tennis winterbreak is upon us. Right now I'm in love with my old flame, the French actor Gérard Philipe, who died in 1959 - I just love his dashing "Fanfan la Tulipe"! And I try very hard to concentrate on football once more, in particular Real Madrid. Sigh! The things you do to avoid a depression caused by the lack of tennis...

esther
12-01-2003, 11:21 AM
*sigh* four more weeks until the australian tennis summer starts...

ubrunjensen
12-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Oh, forgot about the Christmas spirit...
No one's excited about Christmas? Or are we all just longing for summer and, even more importantly, AO and the return of the king (= Grosjean) ???

wilma
12-05-2003, 08:33 AM
What's this Ulla? Has Grosjean been degraded to a mere mortal, i.e. 'king'? ;)

Today is the feast of saint Nicholas (Sinterklaas) in Holland. That means lots of presents. Hurrah!!! Only then we move on to X-mas (or that is how it should be).

Alison
12-05-2003, 01:44 PM
I'm currently watching some live tennis on BBC2! :) From the Royal Albert Hall,London.MacEnroe v Wilander,and yesterday we had Forget v Wilander,and Becker v Stich :)

It's better than nothing I suppose! ;)

Oh,and I got Pirates of the Carribean on DVD(didn't see it at the cinema cos my youngest wasn't old enough to see it,so she watched it with me in the comfort of our own home!And no-one spent the entire film kicking the back of our seats :mad: :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

wilma
12-05-2003, 02:14 PM
Oh yes Alison, I saw a snap of John McEnroe vs Jeremy Bates the other day. Better than nothing indeed. :)

How old is your youngest and didn't he/she find the film scary? I watched the first Harry Potter with my daughter and it was difficult to get her to sleep at night for a few weeks, so I'm a bit more careful these days.

esther
12-06-2003, 01:26 AM
What's this Ulla? Has Grosjean been degraded to a mere mortal, i.e. 'king'? ;)

LOL. It's only been a week after DC...so its weird coz you guys are talking like youve been tennis deprived for ages lol but its only been like a week for me and this time usually goes fast with Xmas, New Years, Summer etc and then Hopman Cup is here before u know it!! But i guess on Seb terms...lol i guess it'd be more

stephB
12-06-2003, 06:35 PM
wilma, heard about your "sinterklaas". got a present from a friend from holland :) is it true that you get the presents just for sinterklaas and not for christmas??
in germany we have the same day called "nikolaus". its the 6th december. we got some little presents in our shoes :) but the real presents we get on 24th december :)

wilma
12-08-2003, 09:18 AM
Well Steph, due to the global Americanization more and more people are cebrating X-mas instead of Sinterklaas; but I guess for people with small children it's still Sinterklaas that matters presents-wise. We do the same with presents in the shoe from the moment he 'arrives' in Holland (feels like it's earlier each year and I was totally unprepared this year :) ) - for little children who still 'have the faith'; they have to sing songs. Is that the same with you?.

We exchange presents on St Nicholas Eve - so the 5th. My daughter unfortunately lost her faith 4 days before the 5th. Was rather emotional moment for her father and me - and still is I notice now I'm writing this. She is 7 so I'd already gathered this would be the last year she would believe in the 'holy man', but when it happens... (sniff sniff). Anyway, as soon as she knew she wanted to buy presents for us as well, so for the first time I got presents from her (party light and bag of candies :) ).

I guess there are people who exchange presents twice (Sinterklaas & X-mas) but I have no money for that! LOL. And once is enough - December doesn't have to be an orgy of gifts.

So this concludes a cultural lesson in festive celebrations by Ms Wilma.

Alison
12-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Hi Wilma! :) My little girl;Rowan;is 8(her birthday's in August),and the only bit she wasn't keen on in 'Pirates' was the skeletons.But she can watch anything really,not much bothers her :cool:

stephB
12-08-2003, 12:44 PM
wilma, we dont have to sing songs on "nikolaus". thats the part of christmas :)
before we go to bed we put our shoes next to the door on 5th. and in the night nikolaus is coming and put some little presents and candy in it. and christmas is the real celebration. on 24th we get our "BIG" presents :) not in shoes or socks. they lie under the christmas tree. so its different here! i think i never believed in father christmas. when i was a child every 24th december the father christmas came in our house. and we children had to sing some songs or speak some poems and then we got our presents. but i always saw my father or my grandmother under the big white beard :) once i opened the door and said "oh come in grandmother" haha :)

ubrunjensen
12-08-2003, 04:31 PM
Ok, I was wrong, X-mas spirit is kicking in...
Guess I'm still too ill to really care! I have a slight fever and a sore throat, but I can't sleep so here I am, browsing thru the latest on the forum. In DK we only get our presents on the 24th. And I never believed in Santa. My parents are pretty religious and they never told stories about Santa. For me X-mas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Ok, another fever attack coming on, I will stagger back into bed. See you guys soon.

michelleg
12-08-2003, 09:45 PM
:( sorry to hear about your flu...get better soon!

Alison
12-09-2003, 10:29 AM
Oh,Ulla I hope you're feeling better soon.I'm just about over the flu now(I hope ;) ),so my sympathies go out to you :)

Christmas here is 25th,so the kids have to wait a bit longer for their presents :p There doesn't seem to be any religious connection in England,it's just so commercial now;and an excuse for drinking and partying for days on end :rolleyes:

esther
12-09-2003, 10:33 AM
i swear...EVERY european person i know is sick at the moment

Alison
12-09-2003, 10:45 AM
That's because it's bloody freezing cold and damp here :eek: ;)

At least we aren't getting heatsroke and sunburn! :rolleyes:

esther
12-09-2003, 12:01 PM
yeah and skin cancer!!! *scared*

Alison
12-09-2003, 02:40 PM
Esther you never go outside to get sunburnt,you're never away from the computer! ;) :D

michelleg
12-09-2003, 02:46 PM
Esther, my sun damage (even with sunscreen) was getting bad so I had to get a peel. OUCH. You are much better off inside the house anyway. I've already had two carcinomas removed...tropical sun does EVIL things to skin.

esther
12-11-2003, 09:55 AM
Esther you never go outside to get sunburnt,you're never away from the computer! ;) :D

*nods* mmhmm...i sense jealousy...;)

esther
12-11-2003, 09:56 AM
michelle- awww ok im really scared now. We went to the beach yetserday and it was meant to be 36 degrees but ended up been FREEZING so nearly went to an indoor pool LOL but decided to go to our friend's pool instead. January isnt even here yet...i'm going to get skin cancer for sure :(

prazz_m
12-11-2003, 10:21 AM
Posted by esther - 12-09-2003 at 09:33 PM
i swear...EVERY european person i know is sick at the moment

DON'T SAY THATTTTTTTTTT.......
leaving for europe in five days i relally do'nt want to get sick....
and considering i hardly last melbourne winters i know i'm going to :sad:

Alison
12-12-2003, 10:08 AM
Jealous of what? :confused:

I just love freezing temperatures,heavy rain,snow,ice,gale force wind,fog,and damp :angel: ;)

It's great having colds and flu almost constantly,and wearing 2 fleeces when you go out! :D

wilma
12-12-2003, 04:08 PM
STRESS STRESS STRESS I have a deadline for the 15th (1st part of translation, 2nd deadline a week later) so I'm working all the time & I'm very much afraid I will have to work very late into the night for the coming 10 days. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. To top this my daughter has to play a seal in the X-mas play next wednesday at her school & I have to make a costume. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. Unfortunately I'm not Emma Thompson type of mother in Love Actually with a lot of time (and skill) to make a beautiful papier maché costume. Have suggested to her to wear a t-shirt with 'I am a seal' written on it & explained that that was rather funny & she agreed, poor dear. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh am degenerate mother!!!!!!!!

I combine a few threads here, just to safe time: I want Seb to win each and every tournament next year, so he will never ever be forgotten!!! Of course he will hire me as his mental coach which I will agree to do only by e-mail or phone naturally (cannot be away from my child & cats for too long).
But seriously, I want him to win a tournament early on in the season so he feels confident & happy etc. And on a more modest scale I want my new computer to work again by the time the season starts, so I can check scores.

Ulla, I hope you're feeling better; everyone has either just had the flu or has it now (except myself, but I can't afford the time).

Prazz, happy holidays - it's cold & wet in Europe so pack sth warm

Alison, or someone else who knows, could you please tell me the difference between a cordial and a syrup?? Author of Cocktail Book uses both terms, but I don't get if there's a difference.

ubrunjensen
12-12-2003, 04:51 PM
Thank you all for the greetings & best wishes for my health - and it worked, too! I'm back and I only have a cold now, knock on wood! Oh yes, looking like a polar explorer every winter is great fun...who wants to worry about skin cancer???
Prazz - where are you off to? Don't bet on a warm winter here in Europe. If it isn't cold it's wet, damp, grey & boring. Makes me wonder why you want to go at all...
Wilma - ok, if reality is out the window, I certainly also want him to win EVERYTHING! Now that would be a nice way to ensure everlasting fame!

esther
12-13-2003, 11:24 AM
Wilma- ohh hows your translation going? Loool did you make ur daughters costume?! Thats so cute.
Umm a syrup is like more of a thick sauce, whereas a cordial is kind of diluted syrup?!

Ulla- great to hear you are feeling better!!

stephB
12-13-2003, 12:32 PM
i´m not sick. forgot the last time when i was sick :) maybe 1,5 or 2 years ago :)

esther
12-14-2003, 04:59 AM
thats good to hear steph! :)

stephB
12-14-2003, 08:53 PM
hope that i wont get sick now when i sad that :)

wilma
12-15-2003, 12:02 AM
Esther, thank u for the syrup/cordial explanation - think I will just translate everything as 'syrup'; who cares anyway. :) It's nearly 1 a.m. and i'm going to send in first part of translation in a minute.

Reg. seal costume (thank you for asking): I phoned a sort of seal shelter not very far from where I live. told the nice lady on the telephone that my daughter had to play a seal in a play and asked if they had t-shirts for sale with a seal on it. Nice lady said: a t-shirt madam? we have sth much better: a seal costume :D I can borrow this costume (borrow, not hire!!); only have to pick it up Tuesday afternoon and return it the next day of course. But will be nice trip to the sea and hopefully they'll have some seals there we can see (although they are usually ill of course because that is exactly why they're there). Anyway, such a relief.

Ulla good to hear you are feeling better. I had the flu early this year and a very bad one it was too. Hope this one will pass me by, although I'm not feeling too great at the moment.

I have a very positive feeling about Seb: I predict that he will win the very first tournament.

prazz_m
12-15-2003, 10:47 AM
Prazz, happy holidays - it's cold & wet in Europe so pack sth warm

Prazz - where are you off to? Don't bet on a warm winter here in Europe. If it isn't cold it's wet, damp, grey & boring. Makes me wonder why you want to go at all...

THANKSSSSSSSSSSS
i'm going to FRance and it's for exchange and yes I admit I would rather go around spring/summer time (roland garros and better weather) but i'm totally ecstatic to be going all the same...first time to europe...
i've packed lots of warm stuff so hopefully i won't freeze very much...!!!

leaving tomorrrroowwww byeee :wavey:

prazz_m
12-15-2003, 10:49 AM
ohhh ulla glad to hear you're better and wilma don't stress too much!!

esther
12-15-2003, 11:44 AM
bye bye prazz!! :bigcry:

wilma- yeah i think it was a good move using syrup coz if its food you never use cordial? its just for drinking...like Ribena if u knwo what that is! hehe
thats great about the seal costume!! Very lucky!

Alison
12-15-2003, 07:59 PM
Wilma I wasn't ignoring you (for your request to define the difference between cordial and syrup) ,but I haven't looked in on here for a few days,but it looks like Esther helped you out with it :)

I'm glad you got the seal costume sorted out;I loved the idea you had :cool: ,it's like the sort of thing I'd have suggested;so that makes 2 degenerate mothers :eek: I'd like to think we were mothers with a sense of humour personally! ;)

Glad you're up and around again Ulla :),and if anyone else is feeling ill I hope you're better soon :)

ubrunjensen
12-16-2003, 08:15 AM
Yes, the seal costume is perfect! A very lucky thing indeed. I'm sure your daughter will look cute in it. But your original idea was very funny...
Oh, Prazz, don't get me wrong! I totally understand that you're excited about going to France for exchange. I live here in Europe, yet I've never really been in France, only in the airport waiting for my flight or sitting in trains, on my way to Spain. I hope you'll enjoy your stay, even if you arrive during winter and the boring season. To which place in France are you going?
If it's Marseille, be sure to say hello to Grosjean from me!

esther
12-16-2003, 10:47 AM
prazz is gone...so i will speak for her hehe she's gone to Toulouse...but also stopping over in Vienna but only for a short while, to Monacco, to Paris...*so jealous* she was planning to go to Barcelona too!! but dont think theyre goign there anymore

stephB
12-16-2003, 03:31 PM
sounds like my holiday this year :)

esther
12-17-2003, 12:21 PM
really?! where did u go?

Lizan
12-17-2003, 04:35 PM
Okay, got a lot of catching up to do overhere.. Only 5 weeks to go and then Australian OPEN??? Is that really?? alright I can wait for 5 weeks. I'm realllllly looking forward to see Seb play again

When you guys are talking about traveling I should definitly interfere. Me = TRAVELCRAAAAAZY I love it. In three years I'm going to Egypt (to study there at uni). Can't wait.. Last year I went to Spain and it was unbelievably gorgious overthere. Have seen most of France as I have been there almost every year, exept last year (SPAIN!!). And I'm telling you guys, Paris isn't the most beautiful city. Marseille is. Really. Of course it's everybody's own taste, but...

My biggest dream is to go to Australia. Have some friends and people I know overthere, and they keep telling me how nice it is overthere..
Wilma Sinterklaas was nice, had a great dinner.. mmmmm. Steph didn't know they celebrated Sinterklaas (in german) as well. I thought it was only Netherlands en Belgium.. Anyway x-mas is coming.. I loveeee X-Mas. Hate the time (the wether, it's really damn cold, so really should go to Australia right.. Okay enough for today.

Lizan
12-17-2003, 04:40 PM
BTW for the australian people, the title of this tread is wrong right.. For you guys it should be summerbreak. Just realized it.

clem
12-17-2003, 05:20 PM
i agree with you Lizan, i come from Marseille and i think that city is more beautiful than Paris!!
please excuse my english...

Marine
12-17-2003, 07:52 PM
Marseille more beautiful than Paris...umm...oooo...:eek: :fiery: !!!!!!! NOOO !
It's like to compare euh, I don't know...H&M and Chanel...!
Paris is the most beautiful city of the world. BUt girls, don't listen to us, beacause I am parisian and Clem is from Marseille, and people from Marseille hate Paris...
BUt I don't say Marseille is not beautiful. It's ok, but I prefer Aix !!

Marine
12-17-2003, 07:54 PM
I am parisian and Clem is from Marseille, and people from Marseille hate Paris...

I mean...we are not objective, clem and me...:p

clem
12-17-2003, 08:09 PM
And people from Paris don't like people from Marseille!!... But I think that on that question Séb will be ok with me!!

Marine
12-17-2003, 08:20 PM
I know lots parisians who support l'OM, but I don't know Marseillaiis fans of PSG... I want to add that I think Marseille is not very beautiful, but Provence is the most beautiful region (nuance !).
And yes, Seb is probably ok with you...and it's his main default ! LOL

clem
12-17-2003, 08:26 PM
:mad: :mad: "and it's his main default !" GGRRRRRRR!!! ;)

Marine
12-17-2003, 08:29 PM
:p :eek:

Marine
12-17-2003, 08:31 PM
* :lol:

Lizan
12-17-2003, 08:59 PM
Clem are you serious.. Wow how cool. You live in Marseille. It's my favourite city (sorry Marine).. I was there one time and I was totally in love with it.. There is this place there, where you can sit by the sea and have a view at Marseille. It so gorgious. And by that, Paris is Cold. Marseille can be hot. It's a long time ago that I was in Paris, but Paris is also a beautiful city. By the way, why is it that people from Marseille hate People from Paris and the other way around?? It's to bad....

clem
12-17-2003, 09:36 PM
in fact everything is coming from football!! France loves football and Marseille is a great team but Paris is the Capital so they must be better...since years they are in competition and football's fans don't like each others...but most of us just play with this , like Marine and I!
i don't see what place you talk about , maybe "la corniche"??

Marine
12-17-2003, 09:47 PM
I like two places in Marseille...Notre-Dame de la Garde, and the the calanques, as beautiful as Cassis's ones (ah, and I like Zizou in "geant" a front of the sea :lol:)

stephB
12-17-2003, 11:17 PM
les calanques is soooooooooooooo beautiful. i have been there in august. soooooooo wonderful :)
esther. we traveled around the whole cost in south of france. we started in the north of germany and drove through our whole country and then through whole france to arrive two days later in nice. we went to monaco, back to nice stayed near nice a few days, go on to cannes, st. tropez, st. maxime (so nice), bandol, sanary, further to marseille and then to paris :) nice trip. i did it 2 years ago but after 3 days we had a car accident in sanary so we had to fly back. so i decided to try it again. france seems to be not my country. some people tried to break in my car. but they just broke down the lock at the co-drivers side. so we had to spend a forenoon at a french police station (i dont speak french, very useful) :) a trip with lots of adventures :) but i love to drive the streets next to the Mediterranean :) the palms, the beach, the people ...

Marine
12-18-2003, 05:54 AM
st. maxime (so nice)

You know St. Maxime ? :eek: Ohh !! Yeaah, it's nice, I used to go to holiday here every summer when I was younger ! :)

esther
12-18-2003, 06:55 AM
i want to go to marseille!! :bigcry:

esther
12-18-2003, 06:57 AM
lizan- i didnt know you were going to egypt for uni!!!!

Lizan
12-18-2003, 05:29 PM
Didn't it tell ya??? Yeah, in the third year. I thought I told you hehe. Yeah doesn't matter. And yeah you definitly should go to Marseille.. Maybe you run into Seb :P.. Clem didn't you ever run into Seb?? And as for the place, I don't know, I don't know if it has a name. Doesn't matter..

stephB
12-18-2003, 10:56 PM
oh marine. yeah. i know st. maxime. i love it. such a nice place. i believe i know every beach in the south of france :) no no. not every. i carry to excess *lol*
and i like paris and marseille too :) france is a really really beautiful country :) i had so much fun there...

Lizan
12-19-2003, 04:07 PM
Hey Steph have you ever been in Bordeaux on the beach?? The suuroundings aren't as beautiful as in Marseille and SPAIN (!!), but the beach is really beautiful. Or anyone else?

ubrunjensen
12-19-2003, 05:51 PM
I'm sure that Marseille must be simply great, I mean, Grosjean's from Marseille, right? And Marseille is Provence. Makes Provence the most desirable place to be for me! Unfortunately I've only ever seen Provence in movies, like "Jean de Florette" and "Manon des sources". It looked just gorgeous, all bathed in golden sunshine...
Oh, I really envy you, Clem! Have you ever met Grosjean in Marseille? Can't wait to see him play tennis again! Am trying desperately to keep up the interest, but it's damn hard work when it's winter and there's no tennis around anywhere!

clem
12-19-2003, 06:41 PM
I've never met Séb in the streets !!! but I have seen him at the Open 13, a Marseille tournament.
Last year he loosed early but wined in double with Santoro! It was great!!I will return this year it 's in february!!!!!!!

stephB
12-20-2003, 01:18 PM
hey lizan. no i´ve never been to bordeaux. so do you think i should???? maybe i can do it in my next holidays (when i have enough money after all the tournaments hehe) i found a little place next to nice (nice is so beautiful too). a big beach but just a few people there. not that overcrowded like in nice or cannes etc.

Lizan
12-20-2003, 02:20 PM
Uhm Steph I don't know. Bordeaux isn't the nicest place I've been, but the beach was terrific. So yeah but the surroundings in Marseille and the rest of provence is much more beautiful. I don't know what you like more mountains or beach (with beach I mean also high waves)..

Marine
12-20-2003, 03:57 PM
Unfortunately I've only ever seen Provence in movies, like "Jean de Florette" and "Manon des sources".

You should watch "La gloire de mon père" and "Le chaeau de ma mère", these movies take place in Provence, landscapes are beautiful !!

stephB
12-21-2003, 08:21 PM
i more like the beach :) i mean if the mountains are next to the sea so it´s perfect. but if there are both seperate i would decide for the beach :) everytime!!!

wilma
12-22-2003, 09:05 PM
I had quite some catching up to do here on the forum after the hard work on my translation (finished it last night at 2.15 am!!). And good I had your explanation of the cordial stuff Esther - had initially translated it as 'liqueur'. Oops.

Seal costume for my daughter was even better than I had expected. And they already had some baby seals at the shelter who sadly had lost their mother in the storm early december, poor things, but was interesting visit. The play was an alternative nativity play about a pinguin born from a golden egg, which attracted scientists and sea animals (among which daughter-seal). LOL.

I get really jealous hearing you all talk about nice holidays in faraway countries. Have been no farther than the Dutch islands for the past few years, and Belgium (visits to sites from the western front from the Great War). But were nice holidays, although they were close to home.
I've seen the three Taxi films, which play in Marseille. I know they are kind of satire movies, with lots of jokes about criminality and racial problems in Marseille, but is there any truth in that, Clem?
There was a girl in my first year at university whose parents loved Marseille so much, that they had actually named their daughter after the city :).

Am now going to lie down on my couch with a book in front of the tv and will not leave it for the next two weeks. X-MAS HOLIDAYS!!!!

esther
12-23-2003, 05:29 AM
LOL @ translating it as liquor...syrup and liquor are very different!

good to hear the costume was a success...Marseille would be such a cool girls name!

wilma
12-23-2003, 10:19 AM
Well, translating is all about making choices and sometimes you choose the wrong word :). But luckily I found out in time that 'cordial' and 'syrup' were more or less the same thing. We don't have two different words for those however in Dutch. Was good of you to explain.
And yes I think Marseille is a cool girl's name as well.

esther
12-23-2003, 10:32 AM
i'm so calling my girl Marseille!
happy to help wilma!

Alison
12-23-2003, 02:02 PM
Esther,is there something you're not telling us? ;) :eek:

Marine
12-23-2003, 02:49 PM
Marseille, a name ?? :eek: :eek: :lol:

clem
12-23-2003, 10:24 PM
why not?!! ;) it's ok! :clap2:

Marine
12-23-2003, 10:45 PM
Eh Clem, t'enflamme pas ! :rolleyes: :lol:
En attendant, M.Jackson il a appelé sa fille Paris ! :p (est-ce vraiment une référénce...:confused: :unsure:)

clem
12-23-2003, 10:58 PM
je m'enflamme pas! ça me fait marrer ce délire autour d'une ville! c'est vrai que c'est cool Marseille mais de là à appeler ses gosses comme ça...!Je suis juste contente car Marseille a une assez mauvaise réputation en France mais elle n'est apparemment pas internationale!

Marine
12-23-2003, 11:01 PM
Mais non, c'est pas mal réputé ! Mais par contre je savais pas que c'était réputé à l'étra,ger, d'habitude, c'est + nice ou st-trop qui marquent les gens...

clem
12-23-2003, 11:05 PM
la roue tourne!

Marine
12-23-2003, 11:09 PM
Ouai. Comme ça y'aura peut-être moins de monde là où je vais ;)
bonne nuit, moi aller faire dodo :zzz:

esther
12-24-2003, 09:46 AM
Esther,is there something you're not telling us? ;) :eek:

LOOL
think what u like!

ie. No ;)

Lizan
12-27-2003, 02:07 PM
only 10 days to go, and the winterbreak is over.. What's Sebs first tournament?? Does anybody know??

esther
12-28-2003, 07:15 AM
Doha...then Kooyong (which i'm going to Yay)

ubrunjensen
12-28-2003, 05:47 PM
You should watch "La gloire de mon père" and "Le chaeau de ma mère", these movies take place in Provence, landscapes are beautiful !!

:D Yes, and I have seen them! I want to own them on video/DVD. I simply love Marcel Pagnol! Made me want to move and live in Provence! Marseille as a girl's name? Would depend on where you live, wouldn't it? I'm pretty sure it would be prohibited to call your daughter Marseille in Denmark, we have some funny rules about namegiving. If I ever had a son I would call him Raúl, in honour of the Real Madrid captain. It's the only name my partner and I can agree about. Paris, though, is a cool name for a girl - even if it used to be a boy's name, according to the ancient Greeks.

Lizan
12-28-2003, 08:02 PM
Okay so DOHA it is.. Let's see if he still can play tennis after his vacation :bowdown:
I remember it was showed at eurosport last year, so I'm sooooo hoping it will be showed again this year.. :timebomb:
Esther I know it's a stupid question but what is Kooyong :scratch:, is it like a city near Melbourne or... I'm sorry I'm being stupid but can't help it :shrug:

Alison
12-29-2003, 08:27 PM
What's all this about baby's names? :eek: Are you lot broody or what? :eek: :p

esther
12-30-2003, 12:52 AM
Lizanne- Kooyong is a suburb. MELBOURNE is the CITY...so like when people say they live in Melbourne, we mean the city of melbourne, but the actual city CENTRE is Melbourne...if you understand that...but the city of Melbourne is made up of suburbs and Kooyong is one of them

Lizan
01-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Ooohh alright.. I see. It was sooo weird, I was watching the news, and they were talking about how it was already newyear in Sydney while it was like 2 pm in Holland.. I wanna wish everybody a happy newyear :)

esther
01-04-2004, 04:20 AM
lizanne, whos rohan?
Happy new year!! :D

Lizan
01-04-2004, 01:24 PM
Rohan Bopanna, the guy in my picture.. I believe he can or will be really good, at least I hope so. He's from India, I would be really proud if a guy from India will be a good tennisplayer.. They expect he will be in top50.. I hope so!!

esther
01-05-2004, 05:24 AM
ohh ok

stephB
01-05-2004, 01:29 PM
so every other players has to take care then. uah.
:) i would be so afraid of his serve and his forehand...

Lizan
08-01-2004, 07:46 PM
Seems like a period of that has come again, and it isn't even a winterbreak!! Where is everybody??

Alison
08-01-2004, 08:40 PM
I'm still here! :wavey:

And it's definately NOT winter :cool: I can't believe how hot it is this weekend :)

Been spending money like it's going out of fashion for the last few days,we've just got some new transport :D Picking it up on Saturday,ooooohhhh can't wait!! :drive:

wilma
08-04-2004, 07:07 PM
Well, I'm just back from my holiday, so don't worry Lizanne :D

zyim333
08-05-2004, 01:29 AM
I'm here all the time. I keep silence coz I really dont know what to say on account of seb's performance recently. maybe to arouse another topic could help in this way. (I still remember that it was extremely hot here during the winter vacation at the beginning of the year. ) ;)

Lizan
08-05-2004, 07:00 PM
ohh good to see u all back! Now stay!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yeah ur right Stella Sebs performances are not..... yeh u know..
Wilma how was ur Holliday??
Alison what u said is soooooooo true, it's so hot.. I love it so much! It's like 30 degrees every day!!!!!

zyim333
08-06-2004, 03:17 AM
It's like 30 degrees every day!!!!!

oh, Lizanne, it's 36 degrees in Shanghai now. we are exhausted after any activities.

xuzizhen
08-06-2004, 04:30 AM
hey hey i come back from my *long* holidays(18 days )!!! Miss u all!!
But when i opened my PC i saw this bad news about seb's performances,Oh so disappointing!Just like last year! Now i'm really worried about his "JO" and "US",hope that he screw up and do better in next match!

Allez seb on est tous avec toi!!!!

Alison
08-06-2004, 08:32 AM
Hi everyone!! :wavey:

It's still really hot here!Well hotter than we're used to :p
But we're getting bad storms in the evening :eek:

So we're escaping to the coast on Monday for a week,ooohhh to walk barefoot on the beach :cool: Can't wait!

Hope you enjoyed your holiday Wilma :)

wilma
08-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Enjoy your holiday, Alison. Hmmm have you been putting some more money on Seb lately?

Oh Stella! 36 degrees!! Poor you!

Alison
08-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Wilma do you honestly think I'd put money on him the way he's playing??? :eek:

I think I'd bet on his opponent instead;more chance of winning :p

wilma
08-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Then you don't seem to be very fortunate in your betting choices - I mean you've lost a lot of money! Therefore, I thought you'd bet some more on Seb.

Alison
08-06-2004, 03:28 PM
I have not lost a lot of money! :haha:

I've just put a lot on one match that hasn't been played yet! :secret:

Alison
08-06-2004, 03:29 PM
To try and recoup the money I lost when I did bet on Seb!

wilma
08-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Aha! Well good luck then! I placed some more bets as well :)

esther
08-16-2004, 09:28 AM
i'm heerrrreeee
it was 2 degrees when i left for school this morning *cries*
3 1/2 months til summmmeeeeeeeeer

wilma
08-16-2004, 10:28 AM
heyeyeyey Esther! If it's any consolatian: it's raining cats and dogs on this side of the planet :(

Lizan
08-16-2004, 11:43 AM
i'm heerrrreeee
it was 2 degrees when i left for school this morning *cries*
3 1/2 months til summmmeeeeeeeeer

Hey ESTHER :wavey:

LOL @ 3 1/2 months.. Time flies!! Unfortunatly for me, but good good for u..

Lizan
08-16-2004, 11:31 PM
heyeyeyey Esther! If it's any consolatian: it's raining cats and dogs on this side of the planet :(

It was nice and sunny here Wilma!! :cool: A little bit colder then before, but pretty..
And u dont even live that far away from me :wavey: ..

wilma
08-17-2004, 08:26 AM
Well, the sun's shining now :)

Alison
08-17-2004, 01:58 PM
I'm here! :wavey:

I went away for a week and Seb won a match!! ;)

As for the weather........... :rolleyes: we've had it all :eek: Floods,torrential rain,fog,oh and a bit of sunshine :)

:)

ubrunjensen
08-17-2004, 02:52 PM
I went away for a week and Seb won a match!! ;)

Hmmm, I haven't seen any tennis at the Olympics - maybe that's good for Grosjean??? He seems to be losing if I watch him play...

Alison
08-17-2004, 03:56 PM
I found some womens tennis :rolleyes: but no mens :mad:

For some reason we watched the mens synchronised diving last night,can't think why ;) (not my choice,it was my daughters;honest! :o )

wilma
08-17-2004, 10:44 PM
For some reason we watched the mens synchronised diving last night,can't think why

Welcome back, Alison!
That's what I love about the Olympics: All those peculiar sports like diving, synchronised swimming, beach volleyball and shooting, which you will never see again on telly in the next 3 years and 50 weeks, and the tv-people commentating on them with a seriousness as if they never show anything else :D

wilma
08-17-2004, 10:46 PM
Hmmm, I haven't seen any tennis at the Olympics - maybe that's good for Grosjean??? He seems to be losing if I watch him play...
Grosjean will be the last person they will show, Ulla, which means he has to reach the finals to be on tv.

zyim333
08-18-2004, 01:15 AM
I have to admit you are right, Wilma. But could we really see Grosjean if he eventually gets to the final? ;)

xuzizhen
08-18-2004, 02:59 AM
sure we can :D

wilma
08-18-2004, 09:48 AM
I have to admit you are right, Wilma. But could we really see Grosjean if he eventually gets to the final? ;)
Well, they will have to show at least a snippet!!

wilma
08-18-2004, 09:50 AM
And been meaning to ask: Do they get race points for the Olympics?

zyim333
08-19-2004, 01:21 AM
Well, they will have to show at least a snippet!!

;) :p Yeah,they have to!!!

zyim333
08-19-2004, 01:23 AM
And been meaning to ask: Do they get race points for the Olympics?

oh, I'm not sure, either. But it seems that ITF is responsible for DC and Olympic Games. Perhaps no race points.

May
08-24-2004, 10:35 AM
It seems no points...

Alison
09-16-2004, 02:51 PM
Boing! :p

wilma
09-16-2004, 03:09 PM
LOL

esther
09-17-2004, 03:10 AM
they do get race points for the Olympics. Arnaud was saying before how it's not a good idea because you shouldn't need poitns to motivate you to play the olympics!!

anyways. how are we all?! I'm on holidays at the moment :) And its sunny outside so i am happy :)

Alison
09-17-2004, 12:02 PM
Hi Esther! :wavey:

esther
09-19-2004, 08:16 AM
hi alison!! :)