The "I don't even know what to say anymore :(" Memphis thread. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The "I don't even know what to say anymore :(" Memphis thread.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Deboogle!.
02-17-2006, 11:31 PM
As always taking other title suggestions.

Draw will be out sometime today. Andy's points already came off, so he has opportunity to add some.

acoffeygirl
02-17-2006, 11:37 PM
I like the thread title Deb!!

Havok
02-18-2006, 01:26 AM
Viva!

Deboogle!.
02-18-2006, 03:21 AM
They just said on tv that Andy plays Mardy in the first round

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

J. Corwin
02-18-2006, 03:26 AM
Andy this is TENNISsee, not pizzasee or swimmasee. :)

Andy can't suck enough to lose to Mardy can he? :lol: :sad:

Deboogle!.
02-18-2006, 03:40 AM
the full draw is up

it blows.

http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2006/402/MDS.pdf

surfpinky
02-18-2006, 03:48 AM
mardy :crying2:

acoffeygirl
02-18-2006, 04:17 AM
The draw is just ewwwwwwwwwwww

heya
02-18-2006, 05:28 AM
Arthurs Haas
Fish
:rolleyes: Andy can't even run anymore. :o

blosson
02-18-2006, 09:25 AM
Mardy will be fired up to beat Andy. Andy is the one who has to step up :lol:

heya
02-18-2006, 09:42 AM
He has been swimmin' with the Fish lately. :ignore: :haha: :rolls:

Golfnduck
02-18-2006, 02:23 PM
Andy, Fishy hasn't been playing well lately, you better pound him.

Deboogle!.
02-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Mardy will be fired up to beat Andy. Andy is the one who has to step up :lol:From what I've read and heard about him in Delray and San Jose, Mardy's not in a good mental state.... the only reason the match might be complicated is if Andy like feels badly for him and doesn't play well.

According to the Memphis paper, that match will be Tuesday night.

sadhbh
02-18-2006, 02:46 PM
Fish can be a tough competeter so there are no guarantees but I reckon he'll win easy.

MissFairy
02-18-2006, 03:11 PM
Andy this is TENNISsee, not pizzasee or swimmasee. :)
:haha: Jace, you rock.

Mardy. Andy. Mardy. Andy.

Eenie, Meenie... :sobbing:

fangirl
02-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Andy, Fishy hasn't been playing well lately, you better pound him.

snicker.

(:

Havok
02-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Ouch tough draw for a "mickey mouse" event :p.

guida
02-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Indeed.

Caren
02-18-2006, 11:37 PM
:( Too bad, i wonder if i get this event on tv...or are they still gonna be persistant in showing every wta event all year :mad:

Deboogle!.
02-18-2006, 11:41 PM
I don't even think it's on TV anywhere in the US So I doubt you get it, with Rotterdam going on at the same time and all :( TTC is showing the semis and final of Rotterdam but not Memphis, go figure :(

nkhera1
02-19-2006, 05:35 AM
Roddick has to win this even in order to make up for his lost points from the SAP. Isn't it weird that Roddick is beating lower ranked opponents easilier but losing more now as well.

Noelle
02-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Oh well. Time to subscribe to this thread now. *sigh* Oh, Andy...

partygirl
02-19-2006, 11:37 AM
ahem-

"I wish he was hurt- seriously...
at least then he would have it taken care of and we would know- idealy, he would be getting better.":smooch:

excuse me and my bad jew-jew.:kiss::

Caren
02-19-2006, 05:03 PM
I don't even think it's on TV anywhere in the US So I doubt you get it, with Rotterdam going on at the same time and all :( TTC is showing the semis and final of Rotterdam but not Memphis, go figure :(

No i'm not getting it either, which is prolbably a good thing coz i don't think mt tv can take anymore of me thumping it. :rolleyes:

Jimnik
02-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Personally, I think Andy could use a tough draw right about now. It's no good to beat Mickey Mouse players all the time.

Memphis is worth more points than San Jose so a title here could put him back on track for 2006.

blosson
02-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Any draw is tough for Andy at this stage. :o

MissFairy
02-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Personally, I think Andy could use a tough draw right about now. It's no good to beat Mickey Mouse players all the time.

Memphis is worth more points than San Jose so a title here could put him back on track for 2006.
I see where you're coming from, i like it when he comes through a tough draw. But at the moment he's not even beating a string of Mickey Mouse players.

I seriously doubt that he will get a title win here, as much as i would love it if he did.

heya
02-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Mama's boy fought himself mainly.
He used only his arm to moonball every backhand off a 100 mph spinning serve.
Hit kept missiing it and continued to do it.

Idiot tried to serve aces instead of setting up winners/volleys.
Any match outside America, especially on clay/rebound ace will help his fitness.
He was so sluggish; it was painful to watch....
He signed autographs,
walked out fast after his desperate, macho, arrogant showcase on the court (he called the umpire arrogant. Also, after his US Open loss on his birthday, he lectured the fans about showing gratefulness for being alive.

All the Davis Cup hype + Pat McEnroe butt-kissing are useless. You never saw Sampras and Agassi sucking on John Mc's ass.
Andy's loss of talent and listlessness came after the 2003 US Open.
He had little "muscle memory" due to no work on "body positions" and no problem solving/no tactics in practice and matches.
You need to face different "situations" on court. Not just acing and ending a point with 2 shots.

His facial expression & cluelessness revealed a lot.

heya
02-19-2006, 07:39 PM
LOL I have the Memphis semi/final on foxsports.

Too bad, Andy will retire and lose before the 4th round-- "I gots to prepare for Davis Cup and be a Precious Friend".

Deboogle!.
02-19-2006, 07:43 PM
LOL I have the Memphis semi/final on foxsports. You do???????????

Winston's Human
02-19-2006, 08:37 PM
I don't think GMers will be so hot to deride Memphis as "mickey mouse" this year with the depleted field entered at Rotterdam.

Deboogle!.
02-19-2006, 08:39 PM
I don't think GMers will be so hot to deride Memphis as "mickey mouse" this year with the depleted field entered at Rotterdam.:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Funny one! :p

cobalt60
02-19-2006, 08:41 PM
I don't think GMers will be so hot to deride Memphis as "mickey mouse" this year with the depleted field entered at Rotterdam.
As well as in Brazil! Many players have pulled out there as well. Even Massu has a chance of winning it ;)

blosson
02-19-2006, 08:57 PM
Is Lleyton playing here too?

heya
02-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Don't you know? Hewitt's the top player of any tournament!

The media hates him because he skipped Davis Cup.
He'll be ranked higher than Andy next year. Oh well.

Deboogle!.
02-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Is Lleyton playing here too?Nope

heya
02-19-2006, 09:13 PM
I watched Mirnyi play in a 5-7 5-7 to Carlsen, ironically.
Mirnyi managed to stay in a match after busting up his toe when he collided with a sign in doubles.

I'm glad Andy didn't play the semifinal last year! :yeah:

Deboogle!.
02-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Fee was bored in San Jose so she called to say hi. She said Andy's jet left this morning and that he should be in Memphis by now.

She also said basically the same thing about the match with Mardy that I did - that it's a tougher match for Andy emtionally than for Mardy but that it's his to win because of the bad place Mardy is in right now (especially mentally). She agreed it's possible that Andy will feel badly for him and hit soft to his backhand and stuff but we also both agreed that if he did that, he'd deserve any consequences that were a result.

So I guess that's about all.

heya
02-19-2006, 10:31 PM
It was unbelievable.
John Mc started an abusive tirade to "promote himself and tennis".
He smirked and furled his eyebrow like it's "real" and accused the umpire of having no "cajones".

Andy also harassed the umpire and thought that helped him. He watched a lot of cursing and copied his sport heroes.
He was physically out of control and worried about how everyone thought and behaved.... His game didn't mean a thing! He acted indignant when Murray looked at the line!

The satisfied hypocrite questioned a line call for 5 minutes... yet he doesn't want to quit tennis. He smiled as if he was really fighting himself in an insane asylum.

superpinkone37
02-19-2006, 11:19 PM
I don't like this draw. :(

the_natural
02-19-2006, 11:29 PM
Don't you know? Hewitt's the top player of any tournament!

The media hates him because he skipped Davis Cup.
He'll be ranked higher than Andy next year. Oh well.

Why would they hate him for skipping davis cup?? Federer did it but everyone praised him because he's their messiah :rolleyes:

Hewitts always hated by the media cos hes a complete d!ck faced loser and hes a f$#@ing a$$hole on court and has no common sense of decency.

Deboogle!.
02-19-2006, 11:31 PM
That's not true, Federer has gotten some bad press and Johnny Mac said something to the effect that Federer should be raked over the coals for skipping Davis Cup.

Flushing_Ace
02-19-2006, 11:50 PM
Hey guys, I know I usually lurk, but I wanted to give a heads up about the tv schedule. Comcast SportsNet (Chicago) will be showing both semis and the final all on the 27th. I'm not sure what the schedules are for the other areas though, sorry.

Deboogle!.
02-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Nikki! :hug:

Flushing_Ace
02-19-2006, 11:58 PM
Debstah :hug: (I posted... twice!)

Deboogle!.
02-19-2006, 11:59 PM
I'm so proud of you! :lol: :p

Next step.... big MSN chat ;)

Flushing_Ace
02-20-2006, 12:06 AM
Now, now... baby steps! ;)

Anyway, I'm glad I'll get to see some of this tournment. I hope some of you guys will get to see it too.

Deboogle!.
02-20-2006, 12:07 AM
:eek: 3!!!

It looks like Comcast SportsNet is only in a few specific areas.

http://www.comcastsportsnet.com/

not here :( But I have TTC so I will not complain about missing 1 tourney :)

Flushing_Ace
02-20-2006, 12:19 AM
Oh I see, I guess I may be one of the lucky ones then. But, don't you have TTC through Comcast? It seems strange that you wouldn't have one of these channels lol

:bounce: 4

Deboogle!.
02-20-2006, 12:52 AM
go nikki go nikki!!!

Yeah I do have Comcast, but their Comcast SportsNet seems to only cover northern california :( :shrug:

Deboogle!.
02-20-2006, 02:26 AM
UM |:
=======================
Proving his mettle

First-round loss in last year's U.S. Open gives top-seeded Roddick lots of motivation this week

By Phil Stukenborg
February 19, 2006

For Andy Roddick, the loss was shocking, upsetting and defining.

It came in the first round of last year's U.S. Open. Gilles Muller, a 22-year-old left-hander from Luxembourg, surprised Roddick, the two-time Wimbledon finalist and 2003 Open champion, in straight sets.

Neither Roddick, a national television audience nor a large crowd watching under the lights at the sport's most electric venue could fathom what had happened.

Roddick had entered the Open with momentum. He had reaching the finals of two events -- Washington, D.C. and Cincinnati -- in the preceding weeks, beating James Blake for the title in D.C. and finishing second to Roger Federer, the world's top-ranked player, in Cincinnati..

The loss to Mulles in three tiebreak sets stunned Roddick.

"To be completely frank," Roddick said. "It (ticked) me off, kind of put a chip on my shoulder.

"But I think I work better like that. It gave me something to prove, which is nice. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise."

Roddick, who will be the top seed in this week's Regions Morgan Keegan Championships at The Racquet Club, apparently is serious about "having something to prove.":scratch:

He spent six weeks after his final 2005 tournament doing strength and fitness training and trying to become "a better athlete in general." He started 2006 by changing coaches, dropping Dean Goldfine -- after one year -- and replacing him with his brother, John Roddick.

"I'm definitely going to take a lot more aggressive mindset into this year," said Roddick, the world's No. 3 player and 2002 Memphis champion.:tears: :sad: :awww:

He hopes the addition of his brother to Team Roddick becomes a key ingredient.

"I just felt like I needed something fresh," Roddick said. "It was more a mutual decision (to change) between (Goldfine) and I. We just felt like it was, maybe, a little stagnant ... something wasn't clicking.

"John is going to be great. He knows me as well as anybody. He'll obviously be taking opinions from people like (U.S. Davis Cup captain) Patrick (McEnroe) who have seen me play a lot. I'm excited. I'm excited to be out there with my brother."

Roddick opened 2006 by reaching the round of 16 at the Australian Open, where he was eliminated by rising Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis. He'll come to Memphis after appearing in the SAP Open last week in San Jose.

And he'll display a more aggressive approach.:awww: :awww: :awww:

"The biggest thing with me is just mindset ... going out there and being aggressive on every ball," he said. "I did a good job of that after the (U.S.) Open. The biggest thing that upset me about at the Open was that (Muller) played more aggressively than I did.

"That shouldn't be the case with what I'm able to do with the ball. I think being fit and trying to take as aggressive a mindset in (2006) are two keys.":sad:

To become more aggressive is a process, McEnroe said. As much as Roddick would like instant results, it takes time.

McEnroe said Roddick's match against Baghdatis in Australia showed some similarities to Roddick's match against Muller.

"What it takes for him is to go out there and play aggressively and play his game," McEnroe said. "He said it himself. He wanted to play on his terms. I didn't think he did that entirely against Baghdatis.

"I like to see Andy being aggressive, taking chances. When I see someone hitting more winners and getting more errors than Andy, someone who doesn't have the same firepower that Andy does, then I get concerned.":banghead: :banghead:

Roddick won five tournaments last year to boost his career total to 20, but McEnroe envisions a more successful player once he adjusts to playing more aggressively.

"More aggressively to me doesn't just mean hitting the ball harder," McEnroe said. "More aggressively to me means improving your positioning and being aware of when to move forward.

"The nice thing about Andy is that he's not afraid to work. He's not afraid to take a loss to realize what he has to do."

Roddick's transition to being more aggressive, McEnroe said, will require fighting through his instincts. Although Roddick is a strapping 6-2 and 195 pounds, he wasn't an imposing figure as a junior.

"He grew up as a small guy," McEnroe said. "He grew up as a guy that was really sort of a counter-puncher as a player. Part of his instinct is to play that kind of style when he gets into a tight match.

"He (needs to) trust in the fact that when he is playing aggressively he's still going to lose matches, but in the long run he's going to be a better player."

Roddick is intent on making the necessary alterations. He'd love to return to the world's No. 1 spot, a position he held in 2003. And he'd love to win his first Grand Slam in three years, even if Federer, emerging as one of game's all-time greats, is the obstacle.

"I think it's more of a mindset thing," Roddick said of playing more aggressively. "I think it's something that you can try to make happen from the word go. I'm extremely eager. I'm really excited. I'm really looking forward to this year ... probably more so than any other in my career."

Golfnduck
02-20-2006, 02:29 AM
Well, I have a hard decision to make....bet on Andy's match against Mardy, or not bet on it :scratch:

heya
02-20-2006, 02:36 AM
He spent six weeks after his final 2005 tournament doing strength and fitness training and trying to become "a better athlete in general."

:rolls: :rolls: Yea, I'm sure putting more muscle and weight on your legs and shoulders will MAKE YOU FAST!!! :spit: :o What a dumb whack job.

Golfnduck
02-20-2006, 02:44 AM
Good article, I hope Andy actually starts BEING AGGRESSIVE at this tournament.

Deboogle!.
02-20-2006, 02:46 AM
It'd be a better article if it were true :(

heya
02-20-2006, 03:08 AM
I'm watching the SJ final. Neither player played well--Hewitt's serve/forehand are predictable.

Murray has problems reaching low balls and misfired tons of forehands.

He's more powerful than Rodd.
Murray's about the same height, weighs less, and has longer arms + more powerful legs.

After the mental mistakes in the 1st set, murray had a chance to break Hewitt's serve 6 times.

Noelle
02-20-2006, 05:39 AM
Why do I feel like saying "Whatever" to what Andy puts out to the media these days? :sad:

Deboogle!.
02-20-2006, 05:46 AM
Noelle that's all old stuff.

and heya, are you kidding? Murray's thinner than Andy because he's not fit at ALL...

tangerine_dream
02-20-2006, 06:15 AM
Hey Flushing_Ace :wavey: Long time no see. Welcome back :hug: Andy's suckage is causing some of his fans to lose heart so we need all the Andy fans we can get. :lol:

Well, I finally got around to updating my blog about Andy losing to Murray. It only took me a day and a half to get around to it. :lol: I find it rather difficult to get up the stamina to write a report on Andy losing to yet another unranked player. ;)

I missed the Olympic ice dancing competition last night so that's why I'm still up late, hoping to catch a repeat of it. :silly:

heya
02-20-2006, 06:32 AM
The skating was so much more fun than tennis, even with the dancing pairs' falls on the ice. :o

Murray had better coaching and has the long arm reach and right tennis body
He played about 3 hours against Hewitt and wasn't very tired.
He kissed his girlfriend in the stands.

Rodd can't run with the excessive weight gain... Last year, he was quicker at 190 pounds; now he's back to 195-198 pounds. :mad: Jackass Andy.
If Murray shots were weaker, why would Hewitt have trouble blocking it back, especially in the tiebreak? Technique and thinner bodies are more important...not big muscles and stubborn, stupid shotmaking.

Rodd's coaches have trouble understanding that.
I remember an article where his bro John said, "Andy will be 6'4" and may get to 200 pounds. I can still beat him up."
Andy said "he can beat me up" after the Davis Cup match.

heya
02-20-2006, 09:13 AM
The SJ umpire who handed Andy the bad call was the same ump who robbed Andy's opportunity to win the Ginepri match!
No wonder the umpire was laughing as Andy cursed him.
Too happy with his joke salary to care about his reputation and the players!

blosson
02-20-2006, 11:58 AM
But shouldn't Andy learn to get over bad calls and concentrate on his next point? :shrug:

He let things like bad calls to go on for too long and loses concentration too easily.

Caren
02-20-2006, 01:30 PM
But shouldn't Andy learn to get over bad calls and concentrate on his next point? :shrug:

He let things like bad calls to go on for too long and loses concentration too easily.

Yes he should, but he won't because it's all part and parcel with his game. He'd rather spend 5 minutes arguing a call that's not going to be changed than just forget about it and move on. But its not just bad calls that cause him to lose concentration, he does that no matter what. Like last week, he drops a set 6-1 to a relatively unknown player, he dropped sets due to concentration at wimbledon last year if i'm not mistaken also. Its a regular occurence these days, he lets the slightest little thing take away his concentration, almost falls alsleep on the job. Its an annoying factor, but it seems thats the way he plays these days :rolleyes:

MissFairy
02-20-2006, 01:46 PM

I think he's regressed concerning that. Before, he used to get really mad at a line call (even if he was wrong, he was always adamant he was right lol) but then he'd use his anger to his advantage by chanelling it into some aggressive play in the next couple of points/games. It was like he was proving a point, like it didn't matter he didn't get that point because he doesn't need pity points or something lol.

But now, he gets all in a tizz about it, gets mad. And then that's it. Just mad. :o

heya
02-20-2006, 07:28 PM
He's frustrated that he can't create break points, and also needs a lot of those to convert them. He knows his own slow movement/lack of concern with technique/stupid training destroyed his results.
Well, it wouldn't hurt to adjust your deficient techniques--serve, arm and leg bending, volleys and court positions.
When you hired your brother, it was called "family trust", not "career rescue". :rolleyes:

It's amazing how he walked around, celebrating in order to convince himself that having talent was the only thing needed to win.

Why would he be so insecure? He thought his serve didn't need a change.
It got returned by 5'5'" guys like Olivier Rochus. 6'10" guys with poor footwork could block it back and dumb Andy kept the stale circus acts.
No one seems to mind that except the few fans that paid to watch his ignorance!

Andy was also told to TEACH THE LITTLE, UNEDUCATED FOLKS a lesson of modesty.
"Don't you know ME? No one tells me I'm wrong. As a matter of fact, I don't hear any opinions from my friends and kin. I don't need to change! Only you do!

I'm not a condescending jerk because I'm helping needy people!
You're arrogant!! You made me look bad in front of my fans. You WILL CHANGE, as I always know right from wrong!
You treated me unfairly!!! I'm fair. Everyone's right in punishing me when I don't teach humbleness to the poor, 2nd class, stupid people like you!"

Andy also gave lessons to the media/fans:

I look good and our team looks good!

I'm Mr. American Role Model! Did you hear the thunderous cheering.
I'm sure the crowd in my recent matches were "loud"!!! 10 people?!!!
You don't sacrifice your body to win Davis Cup. I do!

Deboogle!.
02-20-2006, 09:56 PM
More AR.com fluff :yeah:
=================
Andy Faces Fish in First Round
February 20th, 2006 06:32 pm
By Jen Moschella

On Tuesday, February 21st, Andy will take on Mardy Fish in the first round at the Regions Morgan Keegan Championships on Centre Court. Andy was given the number one seed while Mardy Fish was given a Wild Card as he is trying to work his way back up the ranks, returning from two wrist surgeries.

Andy, the 2002 Memphis Champion, and Fish have faced off four times, the last time in the 2004 San Jose final. Andy holds the lead at 3-1 but the two former housemates have not played in over two years.

“I was drawn to play Andy in the first round, which obviously is tough. But it will show me where I am at,” noted Fish in his blog on the ATP website. “It’s just nice to be back.” Fish has played two matches on tour in 2006 thus far.

Here are stats on Mardy Fish:
Birthdate: 9-Dec-81
Birthplace: Edina, Minnesota, USA
Residence: Tampa, Florida, USA
Height: 6′2′’ (187 cm)
Weight: 180 lbs (81 kg)
Plays: Right-handed
Turned Pro: 2000

A snow storm hit Memphis recently and a cold front followed and has evidently, remained to watch some tennis. The temperature has been below freezing at night, and there is ice everywhere.

There is one huge reason why Andy, Mardy, and all the other players will tolerate the cold : St. Jude’s Children Hospital. “It’s fabulous news that Roddick will be returning to Memphis in February. His appearance will help the tournament in so many ways, especially in our fund-raising efforts for the hospital,” stated Mac Winker, Owner and CEO of the tournament.

Andy is constantly helping children in need in any way he can. Hopefully he will be in Memphis all week to show his support… the first step; Round One on Tuesday.

Stay tuned to AR.com for the latest on Memphis! Go Andy!

surfpinky
02-20-2006, 10:03 PM
:hearts:

Givenchy
02-20-2006, 10:08 PM
I went today... It was freezing and you have to park along the street so it was really cold having to walk a long ways to the venue.

Andy was around today but I was watching one of the matches so I didn't see him. :( I only heard all the kids saying how they met him and got his autograph.

I'm hoping I can get to go tomorrow :)

Deboogle!.
02-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Cool! Stay warm, walk carefully, and HAVE FUN! :)

blosson
02-20-2006, 10:29 PM
More AR.com fluff :yeah:
Andy is constantly helping children in need in any way he can. Hopefully he will be in Memphis all week to show his support… the first step; Round One on Tuesday.

That means more pictures of Andy with kiddies

Deboogle!.
02-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Hopefully :) Memphis is typically not too well covered by photographers or press :(

blosson
02-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Even AR.com is "hoping" Andy stays there a whole week :haha:
They don't have confidence in their man!

Deboogle!.
02-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Well, when the man has no confidence in himself......

:(

partygirl
02-20-2006, 10:39 PM
there is onekid, id really wish he would help.

heya
02-20-2006, 10:51 PM
I don't see anyone lifting a finger to find a coach for him.
I can see his brother and mother sitting around with grim faces.

Pathetic how he didn't bother to move around the court, giving up on tennis already.
The matches on TV were trash.
He's a charity star, though. :rolleyes:

blosson
02-20-2006, 11:01 PM
So puking senior Andy plays bloggy Fish tomorrow. They better be in swimming shape.

heya
02-20-2006, 11:14 PM
Do they have their "poker" faces? Blowfish faces?

partygirl
02-20-2006, 11:15 PM
if there is any kind of donation tomorrow this party is gonna turn very sour -and quick.:boxing:

does anyone else see andy waking up in austin wednesday morning? :umbrella:

No:armed:

Do they have their "poker" faces? Blowfish faces?
do not bring up :
mardy, andy, blow & faces in the same sentence please.

heya
02-20-2006, 11:31 PM
The girl toddlers are closest to him. :o He eats them fast. In the rare occasion when they escape from his house, he'll eventually find them a decade later and marry them. :scared:

blosson
02-20-2006, 11:37 PM
The girl toddlers are closest to him. :o He eats them fast. In the rare occasion when they escape from his house, he'll eventually find them a decade later and marry them. :scared:

Awww Heya you have been reading too much news about Villas in GM

heya
02-21-2006, 12:05 AM
:haha: Vilas has a lady and can't embarrass himself in matches! :yeah:
Jerry Lee Lewis, still had great balls of fire and received more respect than Andy. Andy has no balls. :lol:

Deboogle!.
02-21-2006, 12:06 AM
Andy/Mardy are tomorrow at 6:30pm CENTRAL time.

cobalt60
02-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Jerry Lee Lewis, still had great balls of fire and received more respect than Andy. Andy has no balls. :lol:
:lol:

partygirl
02-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Andy has no balls. :lol:
but that's obvious.http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/eatdrink007.gif

partygirl
02-21-2006, 12:20 AM
oh dear,http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/whacky082.gif i just put the majority of my vcash on andy...
i think ive been betting deprived and lost my mind, i did bet on mardy too
- im not stupid.

heya
02-21-2006, 12:31 AM
oh my....Watching Mardy and Andy requires a strong stomach.
Andy pukes.. I puke....ahhh

Deboogle!.
02-21-2006, 02:32 AM
There's some tension between the opponents-to-be :(

From Mardy's blog:

I saw Andy for the first time today. We said ‘hi’ and then we said, “Okay, don’t talk to me anymore.”

surfpinky
02-21-2006, 02:32 AM
heeeeee nice title [:

Fee
02-21-2006, 02:33 AM
gee, make one suggestion on msn and it becomes a thread title...

Deboogle!.
02-21-2006, 02:34 AM
well now when it's a GOOD suggestion..... :)

Carito_90
02-21-2006, 03:59 AM

From Mardy's blog:

I saw Andy for the first time today. We said ‘hi’ and then we said, “Okay, don’t talk to me anymore.”

:lol: Nah, probably some joke there. :p

renee_chin
02-21-2006, 04:20 AM

From Mardy's blog:

Very clever of Mardy to leave it hanging like that... :lol: It's like, "go figure"... :p

Deboogle!.
02-21-2006, 04:26 AM
I'm sure it's one of those 'we're playing each other tomorrow so we can't really talk' things

oh, the drama!!!!!!!!!! *hand to forehad melodramatically*

Fee
02-21-2006, 04:55 AM
James is going to be exhausted for his match, all that running back and forth down the hotel hallway (but I bet he's loving the attention).

Deboogle!.
02-21-2006, 04:57 AM
OMG HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait, isn't Mardy the one they're fighting over? :p

Fee
02-21-2006, 07:06 AM
No, Mardy uses James as a tool to get Andy's attention when Andy spends too much time with Roger. It's all really quite sordid, and bitchy. Girls will be girls, what can you do...

partygirl
02-21-2006, 11:37 AM
No, Mardy uses James as a tool to get Andy's attention when Andy spends too much time with Roger. It's all really quite sordid, and bitchy. Girls will be girls, what can you do...

happier times....:couple:
my favorite::

"headband-buddies"

sadhbh
02-21-2006, 03:32 PM
They look so cute in their almost matching outfits :cool:

Carito_90
02-21-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm sure it's one of those 'we're playing each other tomorrow so we can't really talk' things

oh, the drama!!!!!!!!!! *hand to forehad melodramatically*

:haha: :haha:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEP matching OUTFITS.

Sorry. Too hyper.

blosson
02-21-2006, 04:58 PM
matching clothes, matching headbands, matching poses and possibly matching brains.

Fee
02-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh my... I was at that match. I was one of the people sitting on the ground, probably about 3 more people outside of the frame of the photo. Guess who was sitting on the ground next to me? Jerry Roddick, and Mandy Moore's parents! That was back in the days when sitting on the ground next to a court where Andy was hitting howitzer type forehands was considered dangerous. These days, not so much...

Deboogle!.
02-21-2006, 05:50 PM
:sad:

Ok so I can say this here, i'm safe. Soderling just beat mirnyi 6-0 6-1 in 41 minutes and people are saying Max was healthy and Soderling is just a great player

:haha:

Carito_90
02-21-2006, 05:57 PM

Ok so I can say this here, i'm safe. Soderling just beat mirnyi 6-0 6-1 in 41 minutes and people are saying Max was healthy and Soderling is just a great player

Oh my god. :haha:

Fee.... :sad:

tangerine_dream
02-21-2006, 05:58 PM
I better see a scoreline like that vs Mardy tonight. sorry Fishy :hug:

Carito_90
02-21-2006, 06:01 PM
What time is Andy playing, exactly?

Deboogle!.
02-21-2006, 06:02 PM
5 hours and 30 minutes from your post, exactly. :p

Carito_90
02-21-2006, 06:09 PM
:lol: Thanks deb. :p

Great time. :D

Deboogle!.
02-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Arthurs has 11 aces in 4 service games against Zib

Good luck Andy :yeah:

cobalt60
02-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Max :( Not his day today. The big one not the little cutie pie:)

Deboogle!.
02-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Arthurs had 29 aces in a 6-4 7-6 match :haha:

Have fun in the 2nd round, Andy :D

cobalt60
02-21-2006, 07:23 PM
29 aces? But who is counting :(

EDIT- did not mean to make it sound like I was mad at you Deb for counting:haha: Ignore me// :o

Carito_90
02-21-2006, 07:25 PM
Arthurs had 29 aces in a 6-4 7-6 match :haha:

Have fun in the 2nd round, Andy :D

Who said Andy was going to MAKE IT into the 2nd round? :p

tangerine_dream
02-21-2006, 07:29 PM
*&^% GM. AndMy wins his first title and now the Murraytards have all crawled out of the woodwork acting like he's the greatest player since Roger. :retard: I like Murray but hello? Anybody who thought Roddick and Hewitt were playing their best tennis are :cuckoo:

Caro :lol: God help us all if Andy can't get past his rusty Mardybitch.

J. Corwin
02-21-2006, 07:32 PM
*&^% GM. AndMy wins his first title and now the Murraytards have all crawled out of the woodwork acting like he's the greatest player since Roger. :retard:

Have you read the tennis-warehouse forums? :lol: There is a thread asking if Murray is Roger with a two-handed backhand! :haha::haha:
(I didn't pay attention if the thread starter was a British poster.:scared: ) :p

tangerine_dream
02-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Have you read the tennis-warehouse forums? :lol: There is a thread asking if Murray is Roger with a two-handed backhand! :haha::haha:
(I didn't pay attention if the thread starter was a British poster.:scared: ) :p
*goes to check TW boards*

*sees inane thread and leaves an equally inane comment*

Wow.

:retard:

blosson
02-21-2006, 07:45 PM
I read an interview with Murray in the paper this morning and he basically said he loves to play in the USA. He likes the fact the British press is not around and he can play his game without having to live up to their expectations or answering stupid questions. He said, his dream is to win the USO and not Wimbledon! :lol:

His mom refers to him as very down to earth "grumpy guy".

Chaos Inc.
02-21-2006, 07:47 PM

Old Jerry Lee should be Roddick's next coach.

If Andy did not listen to the Killer, Lewis would smash a piano over his head.

Golfnduck
02-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Well Andy, buckle down tonight and beat Mardy. Please, I have money on this match.

Carito_90
02-21-2006, 08:09 PM
*&^% GM. AndMy wins his first title and now the Murraytards have all crawled out of the woodwork acting like he's the greatest player since Roger. :retard: I like Murray but hello? Anybody who thought Roddick and Hewitt were playing their best tennis are :cuckoo:

Caro :lol: God help us all if Andy can't get past his rusty Mardybitch.

:haha: I know!

acoffeygirl
02-21-2006, 08:20 PM
James :sad:

surfpinky
02-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Oh my... I was at that match. I was one of the people sitting on the ground, probably about 3 more people outside of the frame of the photo. Guess who was sitting on the ground next to me? Jerry Roddick, and Mandy Moore's parents! That was back in the days when sitting on the ground next to a court where Andy was hitting howitzer type forehands was considered dangerous. These days, not so much...

you can kind of see john in the lower left...I think that's him..hee.

surfpinky
02-21-2006, 08:23 PM
james WHY! :bigcry:

Fee
02-21-2006, 09:04 PM
*goes to check TW boards*

*sees inane thread and leaves an equally inane comment*

Wow.

:retard:

Tangy, don't waste your time with the relatively harmless TW peeps. Please continue to visit the tennis-x wasteland and give it to that horrid subhuman mariam, the most bratty, disrespectful 17-year-old waste of a heartbeat I have ever encountered on the internet in my life. Why the men on that board allow her to lead them around by the balls is beyond me, but I'm done trying to be civilized amongst the dreck there. /rant over...

tangerine_dream
02-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Tangy, don't waste your time with the relatively harmless TW peeps. Please continue to visit the tennis-x wasteland and give it to that horrid subhuman mariam, the most bratty, disrespectful 17-year-old waste of a heartbeat I have ever encountered on the internet in my life. Why the men on that board allow her to lead them around by the balls is beyond me, but I'm done trying to be civilized amongst the dreck there. /rant over...
I'm having fun over at tennis-x and esp. with Mariam. :devil:

Fee
02-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Well, if you continue to do that I might venture back there to read your posts, but other than that, its mostly a waste of time. Don't know why she keeps saying that I've given 'life advice' to some player. I never have, and I never said I have on that board. She's a bit mental.

acoffeygirl
02-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Ummmm....I have no idea who you are talking about, but why is it any of her damn business even if you did give advice to some player. Lord knows we would all like the chance to give some advice to a player now and then! :p

acoffeygirl
02-21-2006, 10:08 PM
OK it is not looking like a good day for the Americans. First James, now Robby! At least one will win tonight....the big question is which one! :lol:

Deboogle!.
02-21-2006, 10:11 PM
OK if the people at TW and Tennis-X are such wackjobs why are we giving them airtime here? :p

Fee
02-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Because we are superior, Deb. :D ;)

Caren
02-21-2006, 10:50 PM
Ugh these time differences are annoying me. When is Andy playing? in like 40 minutes or wat?
James :( Robby :(

acoffeygirl
02-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Yes Caren...he plays in 33 minutes!

Caren
02-21-2006, 11:07 PM
Ugh damnit, if i go to bed i'll probably feel guilty for missing another date with the scoreboard. I suppose i could always get a start on this essay ( :mad: whoever said university is a walk in the park needs a good kick where it hurts :sad: ) and watch scoreboard and get excited all at the same time. In saying that my days with the scoreboard now is a face more like :help: :scratch: than :bounce: :yippee:

Noelle
02-22-2006, 12:18 AM
:scared:

Caren
02-22-2006, 12:19 AM
:scared:

YUP! my thoughts exactly :(

heya
02-22-2006, 12:40 AM
fat, demented duck drowned by fish bait.

J. Corwin
02-22-2006, 01:08 AM
To be taken into a 3rd set by Mardy...:retard:

My Vcash :scared:

I guess there could be tension between them so Andy is playing more shittily than usual. :o

Noelle
02-22-2006, 01:09 AM
Dammit, Andy lost the 2nd set.

Havok
WHO THE FUCK LOSES A SET TO MARDY FISH :retard:. God will you refrain now please!

acoffeygirl
:sobbing: I just have no words.....oh wait..I have one....PATHETIC!

renee_chin
02-22-2006, 01:11 AM
this is getting interesting... :rolleyes:

tangerine_dream
02-22-2006, 01:11 AM
LOL. Holy crap. I smell another Andy Sucks match coming upon us. :lol:

partygirl
02-22-2006, 01:16 AM

i know!!

if andy loses, really he will have to be in mardy's room tonight giving up the ass cause this is just nasty.

guida
02-22-2006, 01:21 AM
fat, demented duck drowned by fish bait.

:haha: :haha:

God, I never thought it'd get THIS ridiculous. :(

rachelzszs
02-22-2006, 01:22 AM
Oh ,:lol:

partygirl
02-22-2006, 01:32 AM
3-3 in the 3rd puh-leeze.

you cant do both things in my avatar at the same time...at least i never thought you could.

one at a time. :worship:

tangerine_dream
02-22-2006, 01:32 AM
:lol: Serves you right for betting on the fat demented duck.

revolution
02-22-2006, 01:37 AM
Federer lost a set to Mardy Fish, that's who, and that was his only dropped Wimby set that year.

:p

heya
02-22-2006, 01:41 AM
Roddick can't serve right.
Can't lose weight.
Can't run
Can't reach the ball.
Can't stand.
Can't win Davis Cup.
Can lose 0-40 leads.
Can't win tiebreaks.
Can't win with match points.
Can RETIRE.

Noelle
02-22-2006, 01:41 AM
:sobbing: :crying2: :sobbing:

I'm getting all the crying done before the hurting commences. :p

J. Corwin
02-22-2006, 01:46 AM

I thought it would almost be a sure bet against fish of all animals...:p

Maybe this is vegetarian duck :confused:

Let's see how much Mardy can choke this away :lol:

partygirl
02-22-2006, 01:47 AM
i would like to title this match:
"come on bitches. 5 all"

and say its very unfortunate that we all can't view this.
-are we not deserving?
sounds like a real mess :)

Chaos Inc.
02-22-2006, 01:50 AM
Roddick can't serve right.
Can't lose weight.
Can't run
Can't reach the ball.
Can't stand.
Can't win Davis Cup.
Can lose 0-40 leads.
Can't win tiebreaks.
Can't win with match points.
Can RETIRE.

With all the $$$$$$ in play, retire is the one thing I can promise you will not happen.

Anybody watching the match tonight? Is he running around in the 3rd row as usual during points?

tangerine_dream
02-22-2006, 01:55 AM
Surprise! TB time. :cool:

heya
02-22-2006, 01:55 AM
His mommy will be sad if he can't impress his brother. ^tears run down heya's face

dasdas22
02-22-2006, 01:59 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: andy <3

cobalt60
02-22-2006, 01:59 AM
Whoa. Tangy who are you on tennis week? I have lost my patience with that place.
Will the real Andy stand up?

Havok
02-22-2006, 02:00 AM
Andy we couldn't do that in the second set Tb because..............?:retard: Nice fight, not a good win however. Final set Tb versus Fish leaves much to improve upon.

cobalt60
02-22-2006, 02:01 AM
Yeah:) He better ratch it up though.

renee_chin
02-22-2006, 02:01 AM
Why no one likes Andy (besides fools, like us) is just beyond me. Clearly, he's the most generous person on tour (suggested job he could take up after retirement: Father Santa).

That certainly gave Mardy much confidence. So, yeah....

Caren
02-22-2006, 02:02 AM
As much as i would love to stay here and bitch about how much Andy sucks, i'm gonna go to bed. 3am for that crap i don't believe this.

Night all

guida
What a :retard: win, Andy.

Devotee
Even though he won,

this is the PIT of Andy's career!!!!!

partygirl
02-22-2006, 02:03 AM
I hate andy roddick.

thank god that was the final :o

Noelle
02-22-2006, 02:04 AM
OK, Andy won.

Next match, Andy, don't suck. :o

tangerine_dream
02-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Am I the only one who's laughing? I mean, it would've rock bottom for Andy had he lost to Mardy (who hasn't won a match in what? a year?) in the first round. Bad enough he was taken to 2 TBs by his bitch. :lol:

Cobalt, I'm tangerine on the tennis-x boards. I'm having it out with some idiot named miriam who actually said that Agassi has "not been competitive with the new generation in years." :retard: :lol:

Good night Caren :wavey: Don't let Andy's suckage put you in a bad mood :hug:

Golfnduck
02-22-2006, 02:07 AM
I bet on him too, I had 3 coronaries. Thanks Andy. You better play better against Arthurs. I'm hoping it's just the normal struggle that Andy and Mardy have.

guida
02-22-2006, 02:08 AM
Am I the only one who's laughing?

Not at all. :lol:

heya
02-22-2006, 02:10 AM
SERIOUS PROBLEM, like I said when I watched San Jose matches.
Massive forehands, leaving the ad court open......
1/8 break point conversions.....
Idiot thought his 1st serve placement/speed were more effective than his return game.....
79 , 65 percent ---Did good, right, RODDICK FAMILY? :smash:

numbskull....maggot eaten, bird flu infested corpse.

THE USTA and McEnroe brothers actually take him seriously .....LMAO
"He's no slouch!!!!" says JMC.

Andy isn't interested in long hours working and playing with tough clay players who can improve his ftness + EFFIN GAME.

acoffeygirl
02-22-2006, 02:11 AM
Ummmm...wow...ok?!?!? I'm with you Tangy. I just kept laughing, especially in the second set TB when they kept exchanging mini breaks. It was like: "you take it - no you take it - no you take it - fine...I'll just give it to you!!!" :lol:

guida
02-22-2006, 02:12 AM
numbskull....maggot eaten, bird flu infested corpse.

OMG :haha::haha::haha:

heya
02-22-2006, 02:14 AM
I'm sure being with MARDY, ROBBY AND BLAKE DID HIM GOOD. :haha: :spit:
Hilarious, indeed. Win win win!!! :woohoo:

yo, Wet Blanket Andy..... Turmoil in the DAVIS CUP family????

cobalt60
02-22-2006, 02:15 AM
I'm sure being with MARDY, ROBBY AND BLAKE DID HIM GOOD. :haha: :spit:
Hilarious, indeed. Win win win!!! :woohoo:

yo, Wet Blanket Andy..... Turmoil in the DAVIS CUP family????
:lol: But seriously they better all get it together for Davis Cup ;)

Chaos Inc.
02-22-2006, 02:16 AM
Andy has struggled against Arthurs, even when he was playing decent. Maybe Andy can win that match. Then again, maybe i can win the lottery.

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 02:16 AM
I'm laughing Tangy.

Just. ugh.

The guy who had it on tv in the scoring thread (dunno who he is so I'm taking his analysis with a grain of salt) said Andy just started missing a lot esp with his BH in the 2nd (basically what he did against murray :o) and that it was similar to the USO match AKA PASSIVE CITY.

If the scoreline was a result of Mardy going for broke and just getting himself into form, then ok. But the guy in the scoring thread said Mardy just BLEW the third set TB, not Andy waking up and saying "oh shit I gotta put a lock on this one"...

So I am NOT encouraged for the next match against Arthurs.

Chaos Inc.
02-22-2006, 02:17 AM
Am I the only one who's laughing? I mean, it would've rock bottom for Andy had he lost to Mardy (who hasn't won a match in what? a year?) in the first round. Bad enough he was taken to 2 TBs by his bitch. :lol:

Cobalt, I'm tangerine on the tennis-x boards. I'm having it out with some idiot named miriam who actually said that Agassi has "not been competitive with the new generation in years." :retard: :lol:

Good night Caren :wavey: Don't let Andy's suckage put you in a bad mood :hug:

Andy's game is a joke right now, no doubt.

Golfnduck
02-22-2006, 02:23 AM
I really hope Andy wins against Arthurs.....BUT NO ONE BET BIG MONEY ON ANDY NEXT MATCH!!! We don't need money loss on top of emotional wreckage.

tangerine_dream
02-22-2006, 02:25 AM
No problem. I'm putting all of it on Arthurs. :lol:

Deboogle!.
So Andy plays tomorrow, same time as tonight. I won't be home, thank god.

Devotee
the guy in the scoring thread said Mardy just BLEW the third set TB, not Andy waking up and saying "oh shit I gotta put a lock on this one"...

I had assumed that Andy woke up & said that to himself! :rolleyes:

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 02:27 AM
I had assumed that Andy woke up & said that to himself! :rolleyes:nope, unfortunately not, from the tourney site:

Fish, who was playing just his third match of the year, played several loose points to fall behind 0-6 in the tie-break.

http://www.atptennis.com/memphis/images/150x200/roddick20061.jpg

I guess we can only hope that squeaking through a match like this might let him free up. But I am none too confident about that.

cobalt60
02-22-2006, 02:30 AM
Andy's game is a joke right now, no doubt.
His game resembles your screen name. I think we need to send out a posse for Adee-gee, Andy's game went as soon as Adam left MTF. :p And on that note-bed for me.

guida
02-22-2006, 02:36 AM
Nighty night Sue. :wavey:

heya
02-22-2006, 02:36 AM
I actually won 14 cents yesterday in a head or tails game......
There are miracles in Duck Town.

guida
02-22-2006, 02:43 AM
:lol: heya

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 03:16 AM
2 audio files at the bottom of this page

http://www.atptennis.com/memphis/news/2006/day3.1.asp

He sounds sad.

acoffeygirl
02-22-2006, 03:22 AM
I'll leave it up to someone else to post the article from AR.com, but it gives a run down of the match. How accurate and unbiased it is...who knows, but at least it is match information.

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 03:25 AM
lol I read it and didn't even bother.... I was like... this is typical AR.com - they're saying all this just from following the scoreboard I'm sure :p :lol:

Here's the link and the pic. LMFAO

http://www.andyroddick.com/round-two-for-andy-in-memphis/

http://www.andyroddick.com/images/news/fullsize/srvmem.jpg

acoffeygirl
02-22-2006, 03:28 AM
True...I guess I was just surprised that they actually gave match details...as much as they did.

Both Andy's and Mardy's audio clips made me sad! From what Mardy said...it sounded like there was a bit of a "spat" tonight. Or maybe, I just interpreted it wrong. He said they always have a fight when then play! :lol:

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 03:37 AM
LOL We just had this discussion. We came to the conclusion that he probably meant it more of like, a tough match, a fight of a match. b/c I've seen them play a few times and they've never like, argued. lol.

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 03:42 AM
pics

Fee
02-22-2006, 03:46 AM
What will it take for LaCoste to give him a damn shirt? Sheesh, Justin has more clothing variety on court. sad.

heya
02-22-2006, 03:46 AM
Daddy Pat didn't replace Andy with ConVINCE SPaDea.....

Ooops I forgot, it's not Davis Cup.

acoffeygirl
02-22-2006, 03:48 AM
LOL We just had this discussion. We came to the conclusion that he probably meant it more of like, a tough match, a fight of a match. b/c I've seen them play a few times and they've never like, argued. lol.
That makes perfect sense...a fight as in a tough match!!! That is what I get for trying to interpret something from a minute long audio clip! :rolleyes:

heya
02-22-2006, 03:48 AM
Well, hehe, Justin has a variety of shots and tough talking ability too.

superpinkone37
02-22-2006, 03:49 AM
Daddy Pat didn't replace Andy with ConVINCE SPaDea.....

Ooops I forgot, it's not Davis Cup.:haha:

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 04:14 AM
from Mardy's blog tonight :haha:

http://www.atptennis.com/en/blog/fish.asp

I had another battle with Andy tonight and he came away with a win in a third-set tie-break. It was very encouraging to see my wrist hold up. I tape the wrist as a precaution and I had it re-taped during the match because it got a little tight, but that wasn't a big deal. If the wrist can hold up against Andy's serve you've got to think it will hold up against anyone.:) :hug:

Before the match Andy and I kept to our own areas in the locker room. Andy has his own little thing happening back there with a nicer shower. But I stole a shower while he was warming up. The first he'll know about that is when he reads this blog. I was also going to steal his racquets but decided not to.:haha: :haha:

Fee
02-22-2006, 04:23 AM
That's a coded message if I ever saw one (it says 'yes Andy you beat me on court tonight, but you are still welcome to use your room key').

James will be left alone in his misery. Will he take a chance and reveal to Robby what it really means to be a member of the Davis Cup team?

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 04:28 AM
OMG FEE :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

superpinkone37
02-22-2006, 04:30 AM
hahahahahahahahhaaa :sobbing:

partygirl
02-22-2006, 04:45 AM
from Mardy's blog tonight :haha:
Before the match Andy and I kept to our own areas in the locker room. Andy has his own little thing happening back there with a nicer shower. But I stole a shower while he was warming up. The first he'll know about that is when he reads this blog.

what does this mean...like they don't
or have never bathed together.

sounds like mardy snuck in to see about that- "little thing happening back there "

heya
02-22-2006, 06:03 AM
Andy vomited as he ate fish. The fins were sharp. :o Oh well, might as well eat children again.

blosson
02-22-2006, 07:48 AM
OK. I'm disappointed with the scoreline as I thought Andy would win easier than that, at least was a minor disappointement.

There are a lot of good friends and even family who plays against each other from time to time. It's part of the job. What the heck, Andy. Time to play like a champion, what's holding you?

heya
02-22-2006, 08:23 AM
His effin relatives tell him to be nice and now he can't stop being nice to opponents.
Look at his behavior at Davis Cup and Olympics.
He expects to lose and get lucky. I don't believe he really wants to be a professional... He lived with Fish and it didn't their games.

the only ones pushing him were his brothers and mother.

heya
02-22-2006, 10:02 AM
"He played better than I did for the majority of the match," admitted Roddick afterwards.

"I thought he served pretty well and I didn't have much of a chance to break.

"He probably had more chances than I did. He just made a couple of sloppy errors in the third set tie-breaker."

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,1-1213053,00.html

heya
02-22-2006, 10:40 AM
3rd SET
Andy Mardy
1st serve 26/39 20/43
aces 3 9
pts won on 1st srv 20/26 18/20
aces on 2nd srv 0 0
pts won on 2nd srv 8/13 11/23
receiving pts won 14/23 11/39
double faults 0 3
break point conversion 0/3 0/0
points 42 40

Most points were from Fish's 2nd serves and Andy's unforced errors.

2nd SET
Andy Mardy
1st serve 28/43 22/42
aces 4 6
pts won on 1st srv 20/28 18/22
aces on 2nd srv 0 1
pts won on 2nd srv 9/15 12/20
receiving pts won 12/42 14/43
double faults 0 0
break point conversion 0/1 0/3
points 41 44

Most points were from Andy's unforced errors and Andy's more risky winners and errors. Andy didn't work on opening the court up.
Fish probably charged the net with quick winners immediately after Andy's bad 1st serve placement. Andy had a lot of 2nd serve unforced errors.

1st SET
Andy Mardy
1st serve 22/28 10/23
aces 5 2
pts won on 1st srv 18/22 7/10
aces on 2nd srv 0 1
pts won on 2nd srv 4/6 8/13
receiving pts won 8/23 6/28
double faults 1 0
break point conversion 1/4 0/3
points 30 21

Evidence of Andy hitting too late and moonballing without stepping into the court.
Serves go in @ 79%, but the ball toss's predictable.
Played too safe and let Fish hit winners.
Poor mobility due to lack of agility/weight gain.

partygirl
02-22-2006, 11:16 AM
His effin relatives tell him to be nice and now he can't stop being nice to opponents.
Look at his behavior at Davis Cup and Olympics.
He expects to lose and get lucky. I don't believe he really wants to be a professional...

there was a point not too long ago where his appluading of opponents was getting fucking ridiculous. :bs:
i don't really believe he wants to be a professional either, he is one because of conditioning and not want or "pure drive roddick" ;) - i feel :o
but i also don't think it has to be that way...if he would just take a look at it & deal :rolleyes: :mad:

heya
02-22-2006, 12:07 PM
He IS A TRAINED SEAL!! wuffff wufff
Yes, I saw the news clip of him clapping in the 1st San Jose match.
He sure clapped his way out of the tournament!!!! The same shit at Wimbledon---giving too much credit to the top grass players.

The moment he says no to someone he trusts, he receives disapproval and cold silence....no debate or decision-making. :o

The only drive he has is a SEX DRIVE. Even vacant-looking girls are attractive to him.

alfonsojose
02-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Can some Andy fan deny the truth now. This is from Mardy's blog

".. Before the match Andy and I kept to our own areas in the locker room. Andy has his own little thing happening back there with a nicer shower. But I stole a shower while he was warming up."

:drool: :drool: :aplot:

Fishy Twist and Andy Del Mar :hearts:

heya
02-22-2006, 01:28 PM
:rain: :drool: :lick: :devil: muhahahaha Fishy isn't "Sharky."

Golfnduck
02-22-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm praying that Andy gets past Arthurs, I will be sooooo happy. At the start of this year I would have never thought I'd be freaking out about Andy playing Arthurs.

Fumus
02-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Fish got tired and tight in the third. Andy played tenative and it payed off in the tb, finally an opponent rolls over for him.

rofe
02-22-2006, 03:33 PM
I am posting here to add that I am Andy's fan because he is a good guy but looks like he plays better when he is not. :sad: I guess we need bratty andy back.

Another reason that I wanted to post in this particular thread is because heya just cracks me up. I <3 heya's acerbic wit. :inlove:

Noelle
02-22-2006, 03:47 PM
Andy vomited as he ate fish. The fins were sharp. :o Oh well, might as well eat children again.
:rolls:

I am posting here to add that I am Andy's fan because he is a good guy but looks like he plays better when he is not. :sad: I guess we need bratty andy back.Well, he IS still a brat on court sometimes. What's missing is the swagger of confidence that he once had. You know, that walk that had his opponent peeing his pants as they both stepped out on court. Andy's always been known as a good front-runner, and in the past the moment he starts match play he's good to go. These days, it's vastly different.

Fishy Twist and Andy Del Mar :hearts::spit:

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi Rofe! Nice to see you here :)

tangerine_dream
02-22-2006, 03:51 PM
That's a coded message if I ever saw one (it says 'yes Andy you beat me on court tonight, but you are still welcome to use your room key').

James will be left alone in his misery. Will he take a chance and reveal to Robby what it really means to be a member of the Davis Cup team?
Brokeback Shower? :haha: :rolls: :lol:

Anyway, Andy struggled but he won which is more than what all the other top seeds can say today after they all crashed out early, so Andy's not the only one having problems. :)

I don't know what to expect for the Arthurs match though. The last time Andy struggled this badly in the first round he blew away his next opponent so again, maybe I'm just being optimistic. :lol:

Andy vomited as he ate fish. The fins were sharp. Oh well, might as well eat children again.
omg :spit: :sobbing:

rofe
02-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Hi Rofe! Nice to see you here :)

Thanks deb! I have been a lurker for some time in this forum because Andy seems to bring out the best from his fans (especially the dark comedy :) ).

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 04:20 PM
hehe yeah, we're kinda crazy :p but it's fun :p

I didn't know you liked Andy. Just jump right in and join the insanity ;)

blosson
02-22-2006, 04:42 PM
I can see Andy's nipples.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=81141

tangerine_dream
02-22-2006, 04:47 PM
^^^
:haha: I thought the same thing! You :devil:

I wonder what Mardy did to get Andy all excited about? :aplot: :lol:

Noelle
02-22-2006, 04:48 PM
Nice to see he's aroused about something.

I mean, EXCITED about something. :o :p

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 04:49 PM
He doesn't have to do anything, it just happens ;)

Caren
02-22-2006, 04:59 PM
I want bitch Andy back, he's way better, he has confidence, he made opponants pee themselves (hopefully not literally, i'm speaking metaphorically). This "mantra" of agressiveness just isn't working, unless that mantra was left in sydney and he picked up a new one in LA :sad:

Like a sucker for punishment i'll be on livescore tonight again, i suppose the good thing is is that i can get a start on my assignments while shouting at the screen coz Andy sucks so bad :)

Fee
02-22-2006, 05:01 PM
Andy's nipples are uneven. That really scares me.

Time for a title change, I think. I realized last night as I was watching the Olympics who Andy reminds me of these days... He is the Sasha Cohen of tennis. You know he has all the tools that he needs to win matches, but you just hold your breath and occasionally cover your eyes until its all over because history has taught us to fear the worst. So Andy, which Sasha Cohen will you be tonight against Arthurs?

Noelle
02-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Andy's nipples are uneven. That really scares me.At least they're the same size? :scratch:

acoffeygirl
02-22-2006, 05:28 PM

Time for a title change, I think. I realized last night as I was watching the Olympics who Andy reminds me of these days... He is the Sasha Cohen of tennis. You know he has all the tools that he needs to win matches, but you just hold your breath and occasionally cover your eyes until its all over because history has taught us to fear the worst. So Andy, which Sasha Cohen will you be tonight against Arthurs?
What a great analogy!!! That is so true. I had to look online to see the results before I watched, so I knew I could relax during her short program! :lol:

Chaos Inc.
02-22-2006, 05:37 PM
Andy has gotten so bad that only one person can help him get back to the top of the tennis world........Chuck Norris.....

Noelle
02-22-2006, 05:47 PM
http://www.uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Norris

Fee
02-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Chuck Norris? No...

Andy needs to ask himself (in classic Southpark style)....

WHAT WOULD BRIAN BOITANO DO?

warmy
02-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Oh God, thanks Fee. I have that song in my head now.

Fee
02-22-2006, 06:01 PM
mwa ha ha... my work is done here. I bid you adieu... :devil:

Golfnduck
02-22-2006, 06:07 PM

Great analogy Fee, I hope the bitchy, fired up Andy shows up tonight.

Deboogle!.
02-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Fee that's funny, when they did that feature on her last night, I thought about Andy too.

tangerine_dream
02-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Fee, your Sasha and Brian comments were brilliant so I added them to my blog (you're anonymous of course). ;)

Fee
02-22-2006, 09:17 PM
:lol:

You can quote me if you prefer. Use my 'moniker' :lol:

(Justin does it without credit, I'm getting kind of tired of it. He should give me ten percent).

blosson
02-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Whose Sasha Cohen? Why is Andy the SC of tennis?

Fee
02-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Watch olympic figure skating tomorrow night, she's one of the favourites. Lot of talent, but in the last few years she has had one screw up in every performance.

blosson
02-22-2006, 10:33 PM
I've just googled her :). I actually don't like figure skating that much and obviously know very little about this dance / sport. During the AO I was so annoyed my tv would show figure skating over tennis! It was just blah.

Back to Sasha, you say she's been on a slump in the last few years... she looks like 12. How old is she?

heya
02-22-2006, 10:40 PM
rofe- :hug: :lol: :devil:
Andy's not quietly bratty or taking charge of his life....! The opponents thrive on Andy's hallucinations and submissive attitude. Someone has to say, "Enough of this....it's not sensitive and natural!"

blosson
02-22-2006, 10:44 PM
Heya, your fanclub is growing :lol:

Where is the official heya website?

Fee
02-22-2006, 10:51 PM
Sasha hasn't been on a slump, she's just never been able to get the one perfromance she needs to win a major title. She wins silver most of the time, she'll skate beautifully for 4 minutes, then fall down in the last 30 seconds. Obviously a mental problem. Sound like anyone we know?

heya
02-22-2006, 11:13 PM
I was a fan of Miko Hughes, the baby actor in the movie Pet Sematary. I don't see him anywhere. I couldn't do a website. :sobbing:

Andy was RAW HOT until he disappeared too.
he's almost 24 and washed up in singles.
John Mc has the real balls of fire. "Cajones". :fiery:
Andy's changing coaches as much as Sasha Cohen (flat-chested 21 yr. old).

Andy, play doubles...
Fewer meltdowns and fewer malicously controlling people there than in exhbitions + Davis Cup.
He won doubles with Gambill. He teamed with Vahaly to easily beat the Bryans.
He was 21 when he beat Hewitt/Mark P.

Jennay
02-22-2006, 11:16 PM
What's the link to livescoring again? :o I can never find Memphis' website. :retard:

PinkFeatherBoa
02-22-2006, 11:18 PM
What's the link to livescoring again? :o I can never find Memphis' website. :retard:

http://www.atptennis.com/memphis/

Then just click on the Live score link.

Jennay
02-22-2006, 11:24 PM
http://www.atptennis.com/memphis/

Then just click on the Live score link.
:hug: :smooch:

Wow, I've been to that site 238942947 times looking for the scores link. Maybe if it had teeth it would have bitten me. :o

blosson
02-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Sasha hasn't been on a slump, she's just never been able to get the one perfromance she needs to win a major title. She wins silver most of the time, she'll skate beautifully for 4 minutes, then fall down in the last 30 seconds. Obviously a mental problem. Sound like anyone we know?

My bad, as I said I know almost nothing about figure skating, probably nothing. Sasha Cohen is the only skater I know of from this moment. Figure skating, mainly the ones with men skating makes me laugh, those poses, those flips and outfits, it's so cheesy :lol:

Sjengster
02-22-2006, 11:34 PM
I was a fan of Miko Hughes, the baby actor in the movie Pet Sematary. I don't see him anywhere. I couldn't do a website. :sobbing:

Andy was RAW HOT until he disappeared too.
he's almost 24 and washed up in singles.
John Mc has the real balls of fire. "Cajones". :fiery:

I always thought "cajones" were drawers, the kind you slot in rather than the kind you drop. Am I mistaken?

guida
02-22-2006, 11:40 PM

He turned 20 today. He's been really active lately. (btw Pet Sematary is one of my favorite 80's horror movies :worship: )

...it's so cheesy :lol:

That's the beauty of figure skating. :lol:

acoffeygirl
02-22-2006, 11:56 PM
Oh my Carlos pfjenny!!! Your AV kills me!

morningglory
02-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Roddick broken early by Wayne Arthurs???? ouch....
friends, we maybe in for a long day... or evening... wateva

btw, Maria won 6-1 6-0 and watching her livescores was booooring... so I'm gonna watch Andy's instead...

surfpinky
02-23-2006, 12:34 AM
andy :retard: