A Thread For Cat! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A Thread For Cat!

Barrie_Dude
08-05-2002, 02:17 AM
Cat! This thread is yours to do as you will! I do love cats, and, in fact, have one! Her name is Sox! Her picture follows! Taken at home! Named after the Boston Red Sox!

Berlin_Calling
08-05-2002, 02:50 AM
What a dreadful cat!! JK :D. :wavey: cat!

Barrie_Dude
08-05-2002, 04:42 AM
:mad: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:DON'T INSULT MY CAT!!:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

TennisHack
08-05-2002, 04:46 AM
LMAO, aww, I think your cat is cute, Barrie. I have a cat, too, but he's sick right now :(

Berlin_Calling
08-05-2002, 04:46 AM
UMMM...DOGS ARE BETTER :p ;)

btw, u have msn Barrie?

Allie
08-05-2002, 04:50 AM
Dogs are so much better, I love my little husky :kiss:

Barrie_Dude
08-05-2002, 05:41 AM
Though I do love dogs as well, I find that my cat is more suited to my lifestyle. I do not have a dog at this point if only because I do not feel that I can give a dog the proper attention. Either I treat my pets well, or I find them someone that will! My cat is perfect, though I often wonder if I am not her pet. She seems to have me very well trained.

the cat
08-05-2002, 03:59 PM
Barrie's cat has him very well trained? LOL!

You have a nice cat Barrie! :) And thanks for the thread. I think! How does someone from Canada like the Boston Red Sox so much?

I would have bet that Allie is a cat person! ;) I thought Allie had cats and dogs and other kinds of animals, too! :bounce:

And Allie, I used to have an Alaskan Malamute dog, which is very similar to a Siberian Husky. Except that the Huskies tend to have darker hair. I mean fur! Husky's are great dogs, too!

Allie, I'm glad you have a dog in New York City! That's cute!

But I prefer cats for a couple of reasons. One is practicality. People can leave their cats in their house for a couple of days. But dogs are more needy and need human like attention. And cats are better because they aren't going to attack and maul your neighbors pet or child! :eek:

The bottom line is this. As long as people adopt a pet from an Animal Shelter, I'm happy! :) Because that's one less pet that will be put to sleep. I can't stand it when someone picks up a kitten or a puppy from a family member or friend who's cat or dog had kittens or puppies! :mad: Every time that happens, a cat and dog get put to sleep in an Animal Shelter. Afterall, it's a numbers game out there. Even with animals.

Sorry to ramble on so much! But thanks to Barrie, I have another thread! :bounce: My second one. Who would have thunk it? I also have a Meow thread in WTA World's Non - Tennis forum.

SanTaureau Fan
08-05-2002, 06:43 PM
The only cat I ever had is named Kim ;) Named not for Kim Clijsters, but for Kim... Campbell :o

If my scanner works again I'll post a picture of her :D

Daniel
08-05-2002, 07:09 PM
hi :wavey:

Barrie_Dude
08-05-2002, 08:07 PM
You Are So Welcome Cat! And, I am a baseball fan! I'm Canadian and I'm not allowed or something?:rolleyes:

Allie
08-05-2002, 08:08 PM
We should have a pet thread. :o

Barrie_Dude
08-05-2002, 08:11 PM
Great Idea, Alexis!:bounce: Wanto to be my pet?:p ;)

Leo7
08-05-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Barrie_Dude
Though I do love dogs as well, I find that my cat is more suited to my lifestyle. I do not have a dog at this point if only because I do not feel that I can give a dog the proper attention. Either I treat my pets well, or I find them someone that will! My cat is perfect, though I often wonder if I am not her pet. She seems to have me very well trained.

wow! did you actually post a complete message without some kind of insult or joke?! :eek: :p ;)

cute kittie!

Allie
08-05-2002, 08:12 PM
I took pics of my dogs and my cat this morning. They looked so cute, I looked so weird. :p

I should scan them or something....if I ever get a chance to do that.

Barrie_Dude
08-05-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Leo7

wow! did you actually post a complete message without some kind of insult or joke?! :eek: :p ;)

cute kittie!

PFFFFFF!!!:rolleyes: :p ;)

Barrie_Dude
08-05-2002, 08:34 PM
For The Lovely Cat!

the cat
08-06-2002, 12:36 AM
Yes Barrie, you can be a Baseball fan! But will you still be a fan if the players go on strike in September? My guess is yes! ;)

Did you ever notice how cat like Angela Jolie is? You sure like that picture, don't you Barrie?

Barrie, Leo7 got in a good one on you! :eek:

Allie, please scan your pet photos if you get the chance. :) They would be fun to see! :)

Allie, you have a little Husky? I didn't know there were little Huskies! ;) Huskies usually have special names. I've never seen one who was called Spot or Sparky! :D Those names just don't fit huskies.

Hi Chrispy! Did you take any pets with you to Connecticut?

Barrie_Dude
08-06-2002, 02:22 AM
Angelina Catlike? I just notice how very yummy she looks!:drool: :drool: :drool: Now tell me cat! Could you not just eat her up?:hearts: :drool: :lick: :hearts: :drool: :lick: :hearts: :drool:

p/s: You Love This picture too, Cat! Now, take your hand out of your pants!

the cat
08-06-2002, 03:10 AM
Don't go there Barrie! :mad: I am an Elle MacPherson and Niki Taylor man! :bounce: Especially Niki! I have kissed her right cheek, you know! ;)

Barrie, that's a great picture of Angelina! :drool:

Barrie_Dude
08-06-2002, 03:17 AM
Yes, It Is Great!:drool: :lick: :drool: :lick: :drool: :lick:

the cat
08-07-2002, 12:25 AM
Barrie, what does Angela Jolie have to do with cats? :confused:

Barrie_Dude
08-09-2002, 03:28 AM
Angelina Jolie = CatNip!:drool: :drool: :drool:

marshmellow
08-09-2002, 07:13 AM
dogs are so much better

http://www.klip7.cl/images/cute.jpg

Barrie_Dude
08-09-2002, 07:43 AM
Pfffffff!!!!! Dogs!:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Barrie_Dude
08-09-2002, 11:27 AM
Meow!

the cat
08-09-2002, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the comic strip Barrie! It was very funny! :D

Well look who's here! Hi Marshmellow! :wavey: Welcome to ATP World! I'm sure you'll like it here! But you come into my cat thread to tell me "dogs are so much better"? :mad: If I remember correctly, you don't have any pets. Right? But I think you like Puppies! :) Who doesn't?

P.S. - Marshmellow, I know you like both Anna Kournikova and Daniela Hantuchova. Good choices! But how do you handle the glamour rivalry Anna and Daniela are having in the media and on the tennis boards?

Barrie_Dude
08-09-2002, 03:44 PM
Thanks! It's "Bloom County", home of Bill The Cat!

the cat
08-10-2002, 05:24 PM
You sure know your comic strips. Don't you Barrie? ;) Bloom County is very good! But Garfield remains the best! :bounce:

Barrie_Dude
08-11-2002, 12:47 PM
Bloom County Is The Best!

The Omly thing that makes Garfeild bearable is that fat orang cat, oph, whats his name?:rolleyes:

the cat
08-11-2002, 04:01 PM
Don't disrespect Garfield! :mad:

Barrie_Dude
08-11-2002, 05:20 PM
I Never Dis Cats! I Know Better! If I Do That, My Cat Will Never Speak to Me Again!:eek:

Allie
08-11-2002, 05:34 PM
my cat stares at me like i'm crazy half the time :rolleyes:

But then again she loves me since she keeps following me and laying on my bed when I'm home in Seattle. :rolleyes:

Barrie_Dude
08-11-2002, 06:40 PM
Uhmmmmmm, your cat is right Allie:D ;)

Allie
08-11-2002, 06:42 PM
Of course she's right, I would have killed her if she isn't right. ;)

JUST KIDDING

Barrie_Dude
08-11-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Allie
Of course she's right, I would have killed her if she isn't right. ;)

JUST KIDDING

Cats are ALWAYS right! They are much smarter than we are!

the cat
08-11-2002, 08:40 PM
Allie, cats are peculiar like that, aren't they? She probably wants food or attention. Or both! ;) And she knows you can give it to her!

You're right Barrie. Cats are smarter than we are! :eek: But isn't that insulting cats? ;) Now, saying cats are smarter than dogs is a great compliment to cats! :bounce:

Barrie_Dude
08-11-2002, 09:02 PM
I can't insult cats! Sox is right here, laying on my desk. keeping an eye on what I'm doing!

marshmellow
08-12-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by the cat
Thanks for the comic strip Barrie! It was very funny! :D

Well look who's here! Hi Marshmellow! :wavey: Welcome to ATP World! I'm sure you'll like it here! But you come into my cat thread to tell me "dogs are so much better"? :mad:

i can leave you know :rolleyes:

Marshmellow, I know you like both Anna Kournikova and Daniela Hantuchova. Good choices! But how do you handle the glamour rivalry Anna and Daniela are having in the media and on the tennis boards?

what glamour rivalry? :p
last time i checked both were working hard on their tennis :angel:

Barrie_Dude
08-12-2002, 08:34 AM
Garfeild Thinks Like I Do Cat

the cat
08-12-2002, 03:17 PM
Barrie, Garfield is the best! :bounce: But his ego, as well as yours, is getting out of control! :eek:

Marshmellow, please don't leave! I was only kidding! :rolleyes: And I know Anna and Daniela are working hard on their tans. Oops! I mean on their tennis! ;)

Good luck with your tests!

Barrie_Dude
08-12-2002, 07:12 PM
What?!?!?! Are You Saying I Have An Ego Problem!?!?!:rolleyes:

the cat
08-12-2002, 07:38 PM
Barrie, as the great Marv Albert would say, "Yes, and it counts" ;)

Barrie_Dude
08-12-2002, 07:42 PM
I have no ego problem! My ego is alive and healthy tahnk you very much!:rolleyes: ;) :p :D

the cat
08-13-2002, 01:29 AM
Barrie, how's your cat today? Did you let her outside to play? Did you have her de-clawed? I hope not! :eek:

Barrie_Dude
08-13-2002, 01:50 AM
Yes, she was out while I was doing some weeding! She kept me safe from the birdies!:rolleyes: ;) :D :D