ATP SHOW [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

ATP SHOW

esther
11-08-2003, 12:47 AM
Well as u have heard Seb was on the Atp show this week and last night i was lucky enough to see it...it was SOOO CUTTTTTTEEEE!!! I had no idea what the actual thing was goign to be about coz liz couldn't tell me coz she was too busy pissing herself laughing LOl but neway there wasn't nething new about it, it was basically just a short profile thing about him and how he was number one junior and showed how he win his first tournament at rotterdam and how he had a really good 2001, getting to the Masters Cup and winning the Davis Cup...

what else...well for me the most striking thing was how good he looked in long hair LOOOL coz u all know how much i hate his long hair but i thought he looked GORGEOUS coz it was sooo curllllyyyy and so dark and soft looking LOL and he didnt have his cap on so it was really good...but yeah i think his english has improved a lot but there is somethign about the way he tries to articulate his words in english...i think thats the thing that makes him look weird when he speaks english LOL but yeah. i think if i didnt love him then i would probably laugh at how he speaks english lol but yeah i'm pretty sure he doesnt look like that when he speaks french but he was so cutttteee. And yeah he was like yeah everyone wants to play for france...the tournament i want to win the most is Roland Garros blah blah blah

didnt learn nething but was really really cute...i wished i could have taped it coz yeah he just looked NICE and seemed happy.

wilma
11-08-2003, 10:19 AM
I hope he lets his hair grow long again. does anyone have a photograph of him with long hair and without cap?

ubrunjensen
11-08-2003, 10:23 AM
Envy is an ugly feeling, but right now I could just DIE of envy!!! Grosjean on the ATP show! With his long hair and no cap! Speaking English with that incredibly sexy accent! Life is so unfair. DEEP SIGH. But thanks for giving me the datails. You know, I've never seen him wearing anything but his sportswear and always with that damn cap on so you can't really see his hair. I read somewhere that he likes Hugo Boss, but is always in shorts. EEKK!

Lizan
11-08-2003, 01:39 PM
Wilma, I had a great one, but have to search for it. can't find it yet.. For the moment I just want to show you this one.. Awww!!

Lizan
11-08-2003, 02:04 PM
Here is another one cause I found the cute one, but don't know how to put it here.. This one really makes me laugh when I'm down :lol:

Lizan
11-08-2003, 02:13 PM
YEAY I have found it.. Sorry guys for sending so much pictures, but this is the last one for a while :lol:

esther
11-08-2003, 11:50 PM
hehe thanks for those pics lizan!
ulla- yeah i'm lucky coz i've heard him speak english quite a few times
wilma- sorry i dont have any of him with long hair without the cap...i think i have decided i think i like him with long hair just when he doesnt have his cap on...i dunno i think his long hair looks really bad with the cap

wilma
11-09-2003, 11:17 AM
hey lizan, thanks for the pictures. i really liked the last one. i have the first one also and it made me wonder whether he's religious. or maybe that is just a kind of reflex thing you do if you win an important sports event (will never find that out myself)
i quite liked the long hair (on him that is, don't generally like men with long hair, esp pony tails).

Lizan
11-09-2003, 01:30 PM
you're welcome..
I don't know if he's religious.. I think that it's just a thing of hapiness. He looks really happy that he won, and sooooooooo gorgious on that picture..

ubrunjensen
11-09-2003, 02:03 PM
Dear Lizan, you really don't have to apologize for sending us pix of Grosjean! In fact, please send us more! The last one is GREAT, he really looks so tired (the bags under his eyes), but also so CUTE without the eternal cap! I love his hair. But maybe not on the pic with the white Lacoste tshirt...I'm not really into the big hair retro-style! No wonder you laugh every time you see it! Oh, and he's in jeans, not shorts...finally, was beginning to think he didn't have anything but shorts!

stephB
11-09-2003, 07:58 PM
really nice pics. i have here 2 other ones :) i made some by myself. but dont know where i saved them ;)
we see him not enough without his cap :( hope to see him with long hair soon!! :rolleyes:

Marine
11-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Ohne kappe...not terrible...I prefer "mit kappe" :p
Mein deutsh is so gut ! I bin sehr stolz auf mich :lol:

Lizan
11-09-2003, 09:13 PM
Yeah Ulla didn't noticed that before (that he tired), but he still looks nice..
About the retro-style hair, you are right that it makes me laugh hehe.. Never seen him like that before though, but that's maybe because he always were's his cap.. I wonder if he also where's his cap when he is at home, just enjoying his freetime..

rebel
11-09-2003, 09:56 PM
My boss thinks I'm hard at work - all of a sudden very intensely looking at my computer, but no I'm really appreciating these very gorgeous pictures sans cap.

Thanks Lizan, you rock!

Rachael

sebgrosfan
11-09-2003, 10:22 PM
Dear Lizan, you really don't have to apologize for sending us pix of Grosjean! In fact, please send us more!

Hear here!! :bigclap:

But maybe not on the pic with the white Lacoste tshirt...I'm not really into the big hair retro-style!

Funny you say that because I was just going to say how much I love that pic and his hair in that pic. I guess I'm a sucker for big hairdo's and chest hair... :shrug: :D

ubrunjensen
11-10-2003, 08:16 AM
Sebgrosfan, I just think our personalities clash...I know it probably sounds a bit pathological, but I really can't stand a lot of chest hair or very BIG HAIRDO'S!! Don't care who's got the hair, I mean, I just adore Grosjean, but absolutely NOT with a big and wild hairdo, with or without the cap! Either it's got to be short & wild or long & curly down the back, but not really big on top of head...makes him look a bit like a sheep, a cute one, of course, but nevertheless...A CURSE ON BIG HAIR ON TOP OF HEADS!!! The chest hair I can't even bear to mention...ma ha!

esther
11-10-2003, 09:01 AM
rebel - so ur name is rachael ey? :)

esther
11-10-2003, 09:03 AM
i think arnaud is more religious than seb but seb had his kids christened so yeah i dunno

wilma
11-10-2003, 09:12 AM
stephb, don't you think seb looks a bit weird on your first picture? like a cross between david bowie and a monkey? or will i be banned from this forum now?

i suppose he's religious then if he's had his children christened. it just looks on that pic as if he's thanking the lord. just made me wonder.

Lizan
11-10-2003, 09:20 AM
Yeah it might be, but I've never heard of that before, he (i guess) never mentioned it..
I agree with ya Wilma that he looks a bit weird on both pictures, but Steph thanks for sending them anyway!!

Rachael and SebGrosfan thank you guys!

esther
11-10-2003, 09:24 AM
well arnaud wears a crucifix like...ALWAYS he NEVER takes it off but i dont think theyre like DIE HARD religious but like yeah

rebel
11-10-2003, 10:05 AM
rebel - so ur name is rachael ey? :)

yep! my best friend still calls me that (even now) cause I used to wag school and I was a bit of a devo :devil:
I'm rehabilitated now :angel: but alas the name sticks.

Rachael - ah that's better!

esther
11-10-2003, 10:07 AM
hahah ohhh i see
i love the name rachael...but do you pronounce it rashelle or rachel?

esther
11-10-2003, 10:07 AM
or rackel

ubrunjensen
11-10-2003, 10:42 AM
Oh Wilma! A cross between Bowie and a monkey???
I'm laughing so hard I can hardly write this message! Didn't notice the resemblance myself, but now that you mention it...
And no, no, no, why should you be expelled for having a sense of humour? I love Grosjean to bits, but I still like to have a laugh or two at his expense from time to time!

rebel
11-10-2003, 11:27 AM
hahah ohhh i see
i love the name rachael...but do you pronounce it rashelle or rachel?

Thanks!
It's the last one - rachel like the biblical name, but my (then) radical mum decided to throw in an extra letter. :) Nobody could spell it back then - but it's more common now. (it was the seventies after all).

Hey, Esther is biblical too. Does that make us good girls? :angel:

rebel
11-10-2003, 11:34 AM
Speaking of pics of Seb, check out the ones on this web page
www.tennistory.fr.st

Some are a bit candid and he looks lovely in most, but there are a couple where he doesn't look his usual yum self. Looks like he's had nooooo sleep at all. Judging by a couple of them, he must worry a lot. :awww:

wilma
11-10-2003, 12:59 PM
hey thank you rebel/rachael (which do you prefer?)
and there's finally one where you can see his bum!!

stephB
11-10-2003, 01:06 PM
thank you for the link. there are some really really nice pictures (also of arnaud). yummie :)

ubrunjensen
11-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Great pix, Rebel! Except for the ones where he's all bundled up in clothes and has dark, dark lines under his eyes. Looks like he's more dead than alive. Does he have a sleeping problem, or is he in any way related to a panda? He seems to have dark lines and bags under his eyes very often, even when he's suntanned and supposedly fit & fresh and winning...

Lizan
11-10-2003, 05:30 PM
It's hard work playing tennis like almost every day.. I know I couldn't do it, being so much and so far away from my family and friends.. That's really tough, and I also admire him and every good player for that.

Hehe Wilma do u mean this one

wilma
11-10-2003, 06:39 PM
yep, that's the one! (don't know what to think about it as yet). thank you, lizan.

Lizan
11-10-2003, 08:04 PM
hehe not bad :P

Lizan
11-10-2003, 08:37 PM
BTW Esther, a long time ago somebody asked you if you had a picture of his wife.. You said yeah and that you would post it, but I never saw it.. Do you still have that picture, I'm really kind of curious what she looks like..

If it's not to much trouble, or maybe somebody else has a picture of her???

rebel
11-10-2003, 10:55 PM
hey thank you rebel/rachael (which do you prefer?)
and there's finally one where you can see his bum!!

You can call me whatever - rachael, rach - that's what most people call me. Australians shorten everything to one syllable anyway.

I love the bum shot!! I knew I'd seen it somewhere and I think this may just alter our poll now that we've all seen it. Thanks again Lizan ;)

Ulla - some of those pics are bad and he looks so pasty (the ones where he's rugged up). He must be sick, poor baby.

Re: The Wife. Has anyone seen this site?
http://membres.lycos.fr/zefts/Grosjean/page1.htm
There is a girl on here, sorry for not being more specific about where it is - I'm at work doing this. I think it's her, but can anyone validate it? I'm sure nobody will mind having to click through those pics. :)

wilma
11-11-2003, 07:45 AM
yes rebel i've always thought that she was seb's wife (but am not sure).

Lizan
11-11-2003, 10:41 AM
this one??

rebel
11-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Yes - that's the one. I don't know if it's her, but Esther or Lindsayfan (is is Valeria?) will.

That site has some nice pics too - it's worth checking them out. :)

ubrunjensen
11-11-2003, 11:16 AM
What a beautiful bum picture! He looks really good in white (though I prefer it when he plays in red), and hey, even if I don't usually focus on men's behinds I must thank you, Lizan, for doing us all this service! It's not that bad...looks very fit to me!
And about wifie: ok, if that's her then I do know already what she looks like. She actually looks nice. Beautiful hair.

stephB
11-11-2003, 02:36 PM
i found another picture of sebs wife

Lizan
11-11-2003, 03:30 PM
OMG Steph I have never seen that one before. Do you have more of Seb and his kids? They do look nice together. To the look of Seb's face he's really happy with her!

ubrunjensen
11-11-2003, 05:35 PM
He's just adorable, the way he looks at his kid & wife! He's pretty young, too. Never seen this pic before. Can't remember where I saw it, but on one of the other forums there was this thread about players & their kids - and Lola certainly grew up to be a sweet little girl! Anyone with a pic of Tom? How can I have a crush on a married man with kids? He he, weird and pathetic!

wilma
11-11-2003, 05:41 PM
ooo nice picture of the grosjean-family!
which thread do you mean ulla (want to have a look myself)?

Marine
11-11-2003, 05:58 PM
His wife is 8 years older than him. (we can see it on the pic !)
Here a pic , in Lyon the last year with Lola.

http://membres.lycos.fr/allezseb/hpbimg/LudiSebLola.jpg

It doesn't exist pics of little Tom on the web...Seb doens't seem to want to "expose" his kids in the medias.
I read on is official site that he actually is on holdiay on a island with his family, and he will work again in december, in boca raton, with his coach.

wilma
11-11-2003, 06:03 PM
wow, great pic marine!

ubrunjensen
11-12-2003, 07:30 AM
That's the one I was talking about, Wilma. Isn't she just a darling? Not to mention her dad...but surely, the woman in the picture isn't madame Grosjean? She doesn't look at all like the dark lady in the track suit! I mean, this woman is actually pretty!

Marine
11-12-2003, 08:50 AM
On the pic with lola and seb, the last year, it's not his wife, just a fan, Ludivine..his wife has dark hair, and is older than the girl ! lol

Lizan
11-12-2003, 12:15 PM
yeah I was just thinking: this can't be his wife, I mean you all said she was ugly.. Lola looks really sweet, looks like her dadda.

wilma
11-12-2003, 05:23 PM
yes, lovely little girl. I actually don't think Seb wife's ugly. I mean she's not pretty, but I don't find her ugly either.

Marine
11-12-2003, 05:53 PM
It deosn't exist lots pics of her, and taht's true she is not pretty at all on these 2 pics, but i find she is better at tv, or in real.

ubrunjensen
11-13-2003, 09:49 AM
I'm with you, Wilma, the lucky madame Grosjean isn't ugly, in fact she just looks normal. Most people aren't beautiful, just as they aren't really ugly. I much prefer Grosjean's wife to be ordinary and normal - would be too jealous if she looked like Kournikova or Catherine Zeta-Jones! Not that I begrudge him a beautiful wife...but I'm sure you know what I mean!

wilma
11-13-2003, 01:57 PM
wise and true words, Ulla!

stephB
11-17-2003, 05:35 PM
sorry lizan. no more pictures of his family. but maybe you like this one??? :)

wilma
11-17-2003, 05:40 PM
I recognize Seb, Steph, but do you also know who the old man is? Is it Seb's father?

esther
11-18-2003, 06:23 AM
awww he looks so cute and innocent there! is that his dad? never cn his dad before...i've cn arnauds family but not his

ubrunjensen
11-18-2003, 02:54 PM
It's a very nice picture, StephB. Wow, he looks so young and almost skinny! But like everybody else I'm wondering who the old guy is...?

Lizan
11-18-2003, 04:24 PM
Isn't that Eric Deblicker?? His ex coach :lol:

Lizan
11-18-2003, 04:26 PM
Haven't you guys seen him before?? I don't know if it is his ex coach, but I have seen this guy so many times..

BTW Thanx Steph.

ubrunjensen
11-18-2003, 05:55 PM
Maybe you're right, that it's his ex coach, but I actually only know what Thierry Tulasne looks like, with the bald head and everything. Don't think I've ever seen Deblicker or Fritz.

Marine
11-18-2003, 06:38 PM
I confirm, it's Eric Deblicker, his former coach (to seb and arnaud), he works for FFT, and uses to follow and to help the french players when they don't have coachs, for short periods...he actually helps paulo , if somebody needs him, he always is here.

Marine
11-18-2003, 06:45 PM
One small info about Seb's father: he has a moustach, he is called Jean-Pierre, and he never intends to seb's matchs, because he is very very stressed...in Roland Garros, for example, he uses to walk in the stadium when Seb is playing (ans waits for his wife calls him to give him the score...I say that because in RG this year I saw his mother calling somebody just after the match point...I supposed she was annoncing the bad news to her husband ..lol)

wilma
11-18-2003, 06:59 PM
Nice info, Marine. I'm curious, does Seb resemble either his mum or dad?

ubrunjensen
11-19-2003, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I'm curious too! Does anyone know what his parents look like? Well, you do, Marine, coz you saw his mum on the phone at RG. Is she anything like her son? I think it's sweet that his dad is too stressed on his behalf to actually watch his matches live!

wilma
11-19-2003, 04:10 PM
Actually I can't understand how those mums/dads/brothers/sisters/lovers and other followers can watch those matches live. Even in front of the tv I just have to zap to another channel or leave the room for a while when a match becomes too stressful. Often the player(s) improve after I have done that (needless to say that I haven't watched the Dutch soccer team for the past two years, or else they wouldn't be where they are now - I will watch tonight though (I know my duty), and remember: if they win, it will be thanks to me, because I left the room at those crucial moments).

esther
11-20-2003, 01:58 AM
thats for that marine! thats cute

ubrunjensen
11-20-2003, 03:18 PM
It's weird, isn't it, the way your favourite player or favourite team always seem to do so much better when you're not watching...I sometimes put on my Raúl tshirt when Real Madrid plays and I've noticed that he never scores when I wear it! Yesterday I watched Spain outplay Norway, but I forgot to put on my Raúl tshirt - and surprise! He scored! Enough to make any woman superstitious. And Holland made it to Euro 2004! Denmark's going as well, we just can't forget that we won the title back in 1992 and even managed to beat old arch enemy Germany in the final. Those were the days...
Now I hope that either Spain or Portugal will win next summer. I'm so disloyal to my country!

wilma
11-20-2003, 03:31 PM
I only saw the fourth goal live, so my superstition still stands. With the past matches I didn't have the tv on, but now I did (in my bedroom - but I was working in my 'office') and just see with what great result!
But I'm not sure I'm happy with it though. Life seems a lot more quiet without European Championships to worry about.

ubrunjensen
11-20-2003, 04:17 PM
Sure, but will it be more fun without? Personally, I can't wait for it to start. I hope Denmark will do well and not be sent packing without scoring ANY GOALS, like they did at Euro 2000. But I don't really see them in any of the finals. How did we start on European Championships and football?