andylover_16
11-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Love Actually
Elf
Matrix Reloaded

www.etonline.com
for more information

so whats going on with these movies?

has anybody seen any of them...or is planning on doing so?

if so what did you think about them?

J. Corwin
11-08-2003, 11:17 AM
I haven't seen any of them.

I've seen Scary Movie 3 last weekend and found it hilarious.

andylover_16
11-08-2003, 02:38 PM
I haven't seen any of them.

I've seen Scary Movie 3 last weekend and found it hilarious.

:p....ive seen the first scary movie and it was quite ridiculous and disgusting...lol..but it was funny enough to watch i suppose....i would like to see scary movie 3 though...lets see last weekend i saw Sylvia was it..yes...that was a great movie....i want to see love actualy..but i do not see what the big deal is about the matrix movie:shrug:...just my preference i suppose...

bad gambler
11-06-2004, 03:53 AM
Collateral is pretty good
Hero

Purple Rainbow
11-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Last movie I saw in theater was Godsend. It is a movie Robert de Niro would be likely to forget, though it had it's eerie moments. All in all a 5/10.

SuperRevelation
11-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Last movie I seen was The Grudge, it scared me half to death lol

CooCooCachoo
11-06-2004, 05:54 PM
I saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind which was good, but very weird :)

Purple Rainbow
11-06-2004, 06:01 PM
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind :yeah:
Good flick, CooCooCachoo! Sceenplay is by Charlie Kaufmann, who also wrote Being John Malkovich and Adaptations.
It's indeed very weird, but makes a great movie! Best role by Jim Carrey since the Truman Show!

Pancakesong
11-06-2004, 08:09 PM
yes:D that's a very good movie.. you have to think about it;) I like that...
I hate films like 'the wedding planner' or 'uptowngirls..'

Deco
11-06-2004, 08:20 PM
yes it is a good movie. but I don;t understand on thing> In the beginning of the movie Elijah Wood comes to Jim Carrey when jim is in the car, and clementine is getting her teethbrush. Elijah is very weird there, it seems he used drugs or something:S he's confused or so. but I don't understand why he is. can anyone tell me???

stardust
11-06-2004, 11:47 PM
Love Actually
Elf
Matrix Reloaded

www.etonline.com
for more information

so whats going on with these movies?

has anybody seen any of them...or is planning on doing so?

if so what did you think about them?

I saw Elf. I thought it was a pretty good movie especially for the holiday season !

stardust
11-06-2004, 11:48 PM
OH YEAH I SAW THE INCREDIBLES AND SHARKTALE YESTERDAY...BOTH MOVIES ARE PRETTY GOOD !!!!!

damaged
11-07-2004, 12:38 AM
i saw Shark Tales - not as good as Finding Nemo, but still funny.
i wanna see Saw and Alfie.

Vanity
11-07-2004, 06:12 AM
Team America - World Police was extremely funny. If you like extremely crude and vulgar comedy, check that one out ;)

I also went to see Shall We Dance with my mom. It was not too bad, watchable but nothing I'd have to see again ;)

MisterQ
11-07-2004, 07:11 AM
Today I saw "I Heart Huckabees."

It's the type of movie which has the potential to be really annoying if you are not in the right mood going into it. Tonight, however, I was up to it, and enjoyed it quite a bit.

J. Corwin
11-07-2004, 07:26 AM
I saw The Grudge a couple weeks ago, I liked it. Not the usual in-your-face type of horror movie Americans have grown used to. It's a psychological thriller. I didn't find the movie scary..but then again I haven't found any "horror movie" to be truly scary. ;)

Purple Rainbow
11-07-2004, 05:49 PM
yes it is a good movie. but I don;t understand on thing> In the beginning of the movie Elijah Wood comes to Jim Carrey when jim is in the car, and clementine is getting her teethbrush. Elijah is very weird there, it seems he used drugs or something:S he's confused or so. but I don't understand why he is. can anyone tell me???

Well, it's been a while since I've seen the movie, but I recall the movie was in reverse chronolgical order. So, the beginning of the movie is the end of the story. That means Elijah just had a date with Kate Winslet, which is very unethical since she was his patient (as well as Jim Carrey). Seeing Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet together after the operation must have made Wood very guilty and definitley very nervous.

joeb_uk
11-07-2004, 07:44 PM
I recently saw hero (what a classic movie) saw it on dvd 3 times and went to the local cinema to watch it. probably in my top 3/5 movies of all time. such a beautiful movie

the motorcycle diaries - Great argentine movie

would like to go see a couple of movies:
oldboy - japenese
im not scared - italian