Players hotel? Practice times? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Players hotel? Practice times?

t9mike
11-07-2003, 11:08 PM
Hi. I'm attending the Houston Cup -- my 1st tournament! -- and wonder what the player's hotel is?

Also, any idea how to determine when a player will take their practice? Is that info the tournament usually provides?

Thanks!!!
-Mike

SanTaureau Fan
11-08-2003, 01:36 AM
I would say it's better not to say in a messageboard what is the players hotel... There are stalkers everywhere and I'm sure players don't want to be bother with them.

J. Corwin
11-08-2003, 09:27 AM
If anyone knows...they can probably PM you about it.

And welcome to MTF, Mike.

faboozadoo15
11-09-2003, 11:41 PM
i highly doubt that they're all staying at the same place. when i met my parents to pick them up from the four seasons and new york, we saw andre agassi and jennifer capriati all suited up and ready to go in the FRONT. they probably didn't mind being there since it's really nice and it's not like they let everyone in.

faboozadoo15
11-09-2003, 11:45 PM
abt practice times-- no idea. when you show up the day(s) you plan on attending, try to spot a pro photographer near the practice courts. they will usually have an IDEA of when players plan on showing up. since there are only 8 players in the draw, it might be an awesome time to get up close, but then again there may be 5000 other ppl thinking the same thing. for instance-- roger and andre play at 9pm tomorrow (am i right?) so i'd expect them to arrive at about 6:30-7:00.

Deboogle!.
11-09-2003, 11:47 PM
as for the hotel, it's kinda easy to find since the hotel is one of the tournament sponsors... lmao.