10. Bloomfield, Richard GBR 288
11. Schukin, Yuri RUS 307
12. Kimmich, Marc AUS 313
13. Stadler, Simon GER 318
14. Melo, Marcelo BRA 323
15. Simmonds, Phillip USA 332

Fee
01-25-2006, 07:13 AM
Amer is coming to San Jose qualies!!!!!!!!!!

(and so is everyone else, by the looks of it... Alex B., Glenn W., JMG, Justin, ick, they'll all have to play each other, just my luck).

keqtqiadv
01-25-2006, 02:39 PM
André, Thiago and Niemeyer!

El Legenda
02-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Joplin is only like 75miles away from my college(Springfield MO. Missouri State U :yeah: , i might go check this out.

is there a website?

TOP100
02-10-2006, 01:45 PM
Fee,how you doing?

I just phoned him and left a message asking him where he's going....I guess you're assuming if he's not at Joplin he must be going to San Jose...you could be right.

Maybe he'll play doubles with Tommy?

Fee
02-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Tommy isn't playing San Jose this year because its the week after Davis Cup.

Homo_Esperanto
02-11-2006, 01:01 PM
,,,Unfortunately Benjamin Becker, winner of the NCAA Single Championship of 2004, who recently is just on a hot run, :worship: has to play qualies because his Dallas Semifinal match against Kevin Kim took place on friday and not as usual as most of the ATP Tournaments on saturday so that he doesn`t earn a SE Spot here in Joplin. :o

Good luck also to Ben Dorsch, NCLAA Champion of 2005 who seems to be in some bit of bad luck in the last weeks.. :D

Hopefully he will return to his great shape as of the midth/end of 2005 when he seriously started with his professional tennis career after college time

So good luck compatriots!! You just can it make better than our daviscup team :mad:

Also good luck to young american fellows like Michal Yani, Scott Oudsema or Brendan Evans ! :cool:

Nathaliia
02-12-2006, 12:55 AM
good luck to Michael Ryderstedt (by saying that I mean - lose in 1st round and look up to some futures played in Europe by the end of the month then maybe you will figure out one of them is in Wrocław)

keqtqiadv
02-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Main Draw

(1)LUCZAK, Peter AUS vs ODESNIK, Wayne USA
SA, Andre BRA vs UEBEL, Lars GER
BECK, Andreas GER vs MANKAD, Harsh IND
(WC)SIMMONDS, Phillip USA vs (5)MORRISON, Jeff USA

(3)ALVES, Thiago BRA vs (WC)WITTEN, Jesse USA
UNGUR, Adrian ROM vs QUALIFIER
LORENZI, Paolo ITA vs FRUTTERO, John Paul USA
VEMIC, Dusan SCG vs (7)ARMANDO, Hugo USA

(6)PLESS, Kristian DEN vs (WC)WILLIAMS, Jeff USA
TAINO, Eric PHI vs RYDERSTEDT, Michael SWE
QUALIFIER vs LEVY, Harel ISR
RAM, Rajeev USA vs (4)DE VOEST, Rik RSA

(8)NIEMEYER, Frederic CAN vs JOSEPH, Lesley USA
(WC)PRICE, Nathan B. USA vs ROJER, Jean-Julien AHO
(SE)KENDRICK, Robert USA vs QUALIFIER
QUALIFIER vs (2)GREUL, Simon GER

keqtqiadv
02-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Thiago has a good draw. This is the last tournament of his US road. Hope he can do well here.
Andre starts his hard court season here. And he needs to defend some points.
Good luck also to Frederic!

Homo_Esperanto
02-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Good luck Andreas..(but be careful: Harsh always can be a really "number"), Lars (Andre will be a tough opponent) and Simon ( tough draw...as Robert and Frederic are on your side) :D

Good luck also to "comebacker" Kristian. :) ..and what the hell is with Michael? He doesn`t seem to get back in that great shape as of 2005. :mad:

Nathaliia
02-12-2006, 12:19 PM
and what the hell is with Michael? He doesn`t seem to get back in that great shape as of 2005. :mad:
in love :confused:

no, i'm joking. he travels alone all the time, makes hundreds of UE's and had problems with left wrist (he's a lefty) - says it's OK now but to me it seems it's not.

Homo_Esperanto
02-12-2006, 12:19 PM
1 NUNEZ, Eric USA
2 BIASELLA, Adriano ITA 76(4) 64

3 VAN DER MERWE, Izak RSA
4 BORG, Stefan SWE 67(4) 36 :eek:

5 GUBENCO, Philip CAN
6 ODDONE, Matias ARG 57 63 63

7 BROWN, Scott USA
8 WURTZMAN, Jeremy USA 26 26

9 DORSCH, Benedikt GER
10 DRAGICEVIC, Goran USA 57 64 62 :cool:

11 ACCARDO, Alessandro ITA
12 LLUIS, Alexis MEX 60 61 :eek:

13 MITCHELL, Stephen RSA
14 BRUNSTROM, Johan SWE 46 76(6) 57

15 LAALEJ, Omar MAR
16 OUDSEMA, Scott USA 16 26 :cool:

17 ADJEI-DARKO, Henry GHA
18 NEWMAN, Joe USA 63 60

19 HUMPHREYS, William USA
20 KRYVONOS, Nikita USA 06 06

21 WASHINGTON, Mashiska USA
22 KUZNETSOV, Alex USA 75 64

23 CHAUDHRY, Ali SWE
24 BECKER, Benjamin GER 46 16 :worship:

25 YANI, Michael USA
26 MONROE, Nick USA 57 16 :eek:

27 SCHMULIAN, Joe USA
28 MARTIN, Fabrice FRA 64 64

29 ZIMMERMAN, Lars GER
30 WENDLER, Daniel AUS 46 26

31 SMYCZEK, Tim USA
32 EVANS, Brendan USA 61 67(11) 36 :eek:

Tough Opener for Ben Dorsch now dangerous opponent with Alessandro Good start for Benjamin....but now has a difficult man with Russian-born American Alex Kusnetzov....What the hell is with Michael Yani...bitter end in the 1st round of Qualifying!!; Brendan Evans doesn`t seem to have a good time of tennis himself with a game against Tim which balanced on a knife`s edge.

By the way: Are there any connections of swedish Stefan Borg, studing at drury university, who had an impressive first round win against Izak - one of the best college players the last year- to Björn Borg? :cool:

Homo_Esperanto
02-12-2006, 12:32 PM
in love :confused:

no, i'm joking. he travels alone all the time, makes hundreds of UE's and had problems with left wrist (he's a lefty) - says it's OK now but to me it seems it's not.

I am just confused about this myself...i mean just one year ago with just the tournaments in dallas and joplin he just had some kinda start of a breakthrough year with very promising prospects..kinda lil rising star in sweden...so for me it is quite astonishing such a guy not having the right coach....i mean such a college guy like German Benjamin Becker...who just has been noticed on 402 position in the entry rankings before Dallas for example ist just coached by well-known Tarik Benhabiles..for some months now.

And i mean there should be enough interesting and good coaches on the market.

But yeah...injuries especially with the wrist are always hard to cure..especially if it may still is in your mind for a longer time cuz you haven`t that comeback success u may expect to have despite it all has healt physically.

Nathaliia
02-12-2006, 12:57 PM
I am just confused about this myself...i mean just one year ago with just the tournaments in dallas and joplin he just had some kinda start of a breakthrough year with very promising prospects..kinda lil rising star in sweden...so for me it is quite astonishing such a guy not having the right coach....i mean such a college guy like German Benjamin Becker...who just has been noticed on 402 position in the entry rankings before Dallas for example ist just coached by well-known Tarik Benhabiles..for some months now.

And i mean there should be enough interesting and good coaches on the market.

But yeah...injuries especially with the wrist are always hard to cure..especially if it may still is in your mind for a longer time cuz you haven`t that comeback success u may expect to have despite it all has healt physically.
You know a lot about what's happening in States and in college, have you played for college yourself? Well as about mister Ryderstedt - when I suggested him getting a coach while talking to him in Aachen he said smth like: "oo... uhmmm yeaah... maybe you're right". I haven't heard anything since then and I am very upset that I don't have contact with this player because yeah, I saw him playing in Wrocław 2005, he was very very talented. I said it to mister Pavel Strauss, who was a coach of Frederik Sundsten from Norway (I thought he's a coach of both, at least that's what he said - now I know he's not) and I don't know, next week he won Dallas and played semis in Joplin. He will lose loads of points now.
I don't know if he won't finish his career soon, he is intelligent and outspoken while conversation, I am sure he would do well at university there in Sweden or US.

But it would make one little press office girl very :awww: to not to have a chance of seeing him anymore :sad:.

Homo_Esperanto
02-12-2006, 01:36 PM
You know a lot about what's happening in States and in college, have you played for college yourself? Well as about mister Ryderstedt - when I suggested him getting a coach while talking to him in Aachen he said smth like: "oo... uhmmm yeaah... maybe you're right". I haven't heard anything since then and I am very upset that I don't have contact with this player because yeah, I saw him playing in Wrocław 2005, he was very very talented. I said it to mister Pavel Strauss, who was a coach of Frederik Sundsten from Norway (I thought he's a coach of both, at least that's what he said - now I know he's not) and I don't know, next week he won Dallas and played semis in Joplin. He will lose loads of points now.
I don't know if he won't finish his career soon, he is intelligent and outspoken while conversation, I am sure he would do well at university there in Sweden or US.

But it would make one little press office girl very :awww: to not to have a chance of seeing him anymore :sad:.

Oh if Michael said something like that this is really sad and isn`t really convincing at all. Seems like he doesn`t seem to believe in real comebacking at the tour at all.

Thats a pity really.

No i am not/haven`t been a college player myself..just interested in what´s goin on abroad..especially at universities...and more especially in college sports meaning first of all tennis.

You could say the actual start of my interest of tennis college sport was the interesting story of fellow contryman Alex Waske, who haven`t been any real talented tennis player at the Tour before studiying..but because of the great tennis programs there at university and because of the fighting spirit and optimistic thinking there abroad he really became not only a great dubs player but also somebody to be recognized at the tour not only because of his great and intoxicating personality but also because he really seriously starts with his tennis career after college with 26 or so and now with 30..is an important person also in our daviscup team in dubs with Tommy Haas and still nearly in the Top100.....so he also now can be recognized as good single player.

Other guys just like to mention: Paul Goldstein..or Chris Woodruff..also make/made it on the tour in some kinda same "age area" after college time.

And other german compatriots like Becker and Diorsch, who just have finished/will finish college time soonly, will have the same potential like guys like Waske, Goldstein or Woodruff, who has already retired.

I mean before college time they were nobodys at about 800-1000 position in the rankings here in germany ..after college time they have the potential to rise in the top100.

Thats quite impressive and just an argument for studying abroad and taking part in the college tennis sports.

Super-Fabio
02-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Qualy first round :

(1)Eric Nunez (USA) d. Adriano Biasella (ITA) 7-6 6-4
Stefan Borg (SWE) d. Izak van der Merwe (RSA) 7-6 6-3
Philip Gubenco (CAN) d. Matias Oddone (ARG) 5-7 6-3 6-3
(7)Jeremy Wurtzman (USA) d. Scott Brown (USA) 6-2 6-2

(2)Benedikt Dorsch (GER) d. Goran Dragicevic (USA) 5-7 6-4 6-2
Alessandro Accardo (ITA) d. Alexis Lluis (MEX) 6-0 6-1
Johan Brunstrom (SWE) d. Stephen Mitchell (RSA) 6-4 6-7 7-5
(8)Scott Oudsema (USA) d. Omar Laalej (MAR) 6-1 6-2

(3)Henry Adjei-Darko (GHA) d. Joe Newman (USA) 6-3 6-0
Nikita Kryvonos (USA) d. William Humphreys (USA) 6-0 6-0
Alex Kuznetsov (USA) d. Mashiska Washington (USA) 7-5 6-4
(5)Benjamin Becker (GER) d. Ali Chaudhry (SWE) 6-4 6-1

Nick Monroe (USA) d. (4)Michael Yani (USA) 7-5 6-1
Joe Schmulian (USA) d. Fabrice Martin (FRA) 6-4 6-4
Daniel Wendler (AUS) d. Lars Zimmermann (GER) 6-4 6-2
(6)Brendan Evans (USA) d. Tim Smyczek (USA) 1-6 7-6 6-3

Nathaliia
02-12-2006, 03:38 PM
It didn't seem to me he was going to break up with tennis, he promised to win as much as he can. But just current results can encourage him to such decision. I don't know who are his parents, but to me it seems he's from well-off family and he should get a good support.

Until then I will always be his best supporter on tour.

Scotso
02-13-2006, 12:30 AM
Scott, Alexpie, Brendan :D

good luck:

Scott Oudsema
:worship: Alex Kuznetsov :worship:
Brendan Evans :D
Peter Luczak
Wayne Odesnik
Harsh Mankad
Jeff Morrison
Jesse Witten
:worship: Hugo Armando :worship:
Kristian Pless
Frederic Niemeyer

Luka Matic
02-13-2006, 01:17 AM
Kristain Pless you should have come to Belgrade .... Tipsarevic anonuced you month ago ..... To petty you are in Joplin :(

chewy
02-13-2006, 04:28 AM
good luck:
Luczak, Peter
Mankad, Harsh
Taino, Eric

CooCooCachoo
02-13-2006, 09:34 AM
:woohoo: Alex. Qualify!

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 11:28 AM
Second Round
(1)Eric Nunez (USA) d. (WC)Stefan Borg (SWE) 6-3 6-7(7) 6-3
(7)Jeremy Wurtzman (USA) d. Philip Gubenco (CAN) 6-2 6-0 :eek:
Alessandro Accardo (ITA) d. (2)Benedikt Dorsch (GER) 7-6(13) 6-7(9) 6-4 :o
(8)Scott Oudsema (USA) d. Johan Brunstrom (SWE) 7-6(5) 6-1
(3)Henry Adjei-Darko (GHA) d. Nikita Kryvonos (USA) 6-4 6-2
(5)Benjamin Becker (GER) d. Alex Kuznetsov (USA) 6-2 1-6 7-6(2) :cool:
Nick Monroe (USA) d. Joe Schmulian (USA) 6-3 6-2
(6)Brendan Evans (USA) d. Daniel Wendler (AUS) 4-6 6-1 7-6(6) :eek:

Qualifying Round
(1)Eric Nunez (USA) d. (7)Jeremy Wurtzman (USA) 6-4 6-1
(8)Scott Oudsema (USA) d. Alessandro Accardo (ITA) 6-4 6-2 :)
(5)Benjamin Becker (GER) d. (3)Henry Adjei-Darko (GHA) 6-4 6-4 :worship:
Nick Monroe (USA) d. (6)Brendan Evans (USA) 6-4 6-2 :eek:

Benedikt Dorsch really seems to lose a lot of matches in the final set in the last few weeks.

Hope destiny will work for him again in future. Scott Oudsema really did a great job in qualifying winning all his games in a really confident und convincing manner.

Good luckScott in the main draw!

As expected Benjamin had to survive a really tough 2nd round battle against young and promising Kusnetsov und fortunately all went through to the main draw.

Good luck there Benjamin..Just go on like this

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 11:35 AM
First Round

(1)Peter Luczak (AUS) vs Wayne Odesnik (USA)
Andre Sa (BRA) vs Lars Uebel (GER)
Andreas Beck (GER) vs Harsh Mankad (IND)
(5)Jeff Morrison (USA) vs (WC)Phillip Simmonds (USA)
(3)Thiago Alves (BRA) vs (WC)Jesse Witten (USA)
Adrian Ungur (ROM) vs (q)Nick Monroe (USA)
Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) vs John Paul Fruttero (USA)
(7)Hugo Armando (USA) vs Dusan Vemic (SCG)
(6)Kristian Pless (DEN) vs (WC)Jeff Williams (USA)
Eric Taino (PHI) vs Michael Ryderstedt (SWE)
Harel Levy (ISR) vs (q)Scott Oudsema (USA)
(4)Rik de Voest (RSA) vs Rajeev Ram (USA)
(8)Frederic Niemeyer (CAN) vs Lesley Joseph (USA)
Jean-Julien Rojer (AHO) vs (WC)Nathan Price (USA)
(SE)Robert Kendrick (USA) vs (q)Eric Nunez (USA)
(2)Simon Greul (GER) vs (q)Benjamin Becker (GER)

Peter just returning from Switzerland. Sounds really stressy. Hopefully he will just have to enter tournament on wednesday if tournament organisators do so.

Scott against Harel sounds like a really interesting game. Good luck Scott.

Oh my god: All german game of Simon against Benjamin!! Just let the better one win:)

JMG
02-13-2006, 06:44 PM
I hope Andi Beck can win it. :rocker2:

Stevie
02-13-2006, 07:30 PM
any homepage or site with results?or anybody knows any scores?

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Hopefully Andi will win this interesting match..but with Harsh..u never know ..he is really an good old stager ..some kind of chameleon where you never know how he will play...last year..i remember.as far as i can realize he also has matchpoints at Binghampton challenger against Andi Murray. :eek: but finally lost it all

So we gonna see how it will work.

I guess i will write an email to the tournament director to ask what the result of Andi is.

I guess his game just began at 8:00 pm our local time in germany .

If Andi may go through this..he may will meet Morrison in the 2nd round which isn`t also easy at all.

Interesting aspect also to mention that Greul/Becker today play vs. Nunez/Witten...and tomorrow Greul and Becker will battle each other :cool:

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 07:35 PM
good luck Mikael!!!!!

I see he's signed to futures events in Texas... quite good move anyway, maybe this can help him get some confidence~!!!

quite a pity he's not back to Europe for futures events (three in a row in Poland - one in Wrocław :( )

good luck :aparty:

Nathii is drinking for your health :aparty:

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 07:38 PM
any homepage or site with results?or anybody knows any scores?

No that is really ashame...haven`t found anything about the tournament except the atptour.com site as well as the usta.com site..

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 07:46 PM
good luck Mikael!!!!!

I see he's signed to futures events in Texas... quite good move anyway, maybe this can help him get some confidence~!!!

quite a pity he's not back to Europe for futures events (three in a row in Poland - one in Wrocław :( )

good luck :aparty:

Nathii is drinking for your health :aparty:

LOL better not drinking but winking :wavey: to Michael for getting in shape again :cool:

By the way: I just took a look at Kristian Pless Homepage..a really fast updating one :) ...cuz his todays result is already mentioned..He won against Jeff Williams 6:2 6:1 and will play the winner of Ryderstedt- Taino in the 2nd round of Joplin!!

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 07:51 PM
LOL better not drinking but winking :wavey: to Michael for getting in shape again :cool:

By the way: I just took a look at Kristian Pless Homepage..a really fast updating one :) ...cuz his todays result is already mentioned..He won against Jeff Williams 6:2 6:1 and will play the winner of Ryderstedt- Taino in the 2nd round of Joplin!!
That's the way we show appreciation in Poland :yeah: :lol:

Players say Kristian Pless is a "dick" (it was a quote) but I dunno why, he seemed a nice guy in Wrocław last year :shrug:
I wish good luck to him too! great to hear he won in style!

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 07:59 PM
That's the way we show appreciation in Poland :yeah: :lol:

Players say Kristian Pless is a "dick" (it was a quote) but I dunno why, he seemed a nice guy in Wrocław last year :shrug:
I wish good luck to him too! great to hear he won in style!

Lol may Kristian is a "dick" in the vulgar word of meaning :cool:

I mean otherwise i can`t understand, why he has given up hist match against Lisnard at 5:2 ret. at the Andrezieux Challenger two weeks ago

The Reason: Abdominal Strain ;) If u translate this ....the reason for this can also just depend on what may was with his "Dick".. :devil: .ok ok i am just kiddin...it is just 10 pm here :

Stevie
02-13-2006, 08:07 PM
yeeh horrible tournament,and on usta site there is not even main draw...i wish good luck to becker and becker,saw them in heilbronn and i really like them,also t.popp is good,just do not have any serve...

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 08:07 PM
it is just 10 pm here :
and we are opening next vodka bottles :lol:

no, guys meant dick as a dick in a vulgar way. so softly spoken during having a supper at the hotel together :haha: i almost choked with my food while hearing it ROTFL !!!!

i also heard people on tour don't want to talk to him and i have no clue why!!!!
(the only explaination was that he's ... you know - abdominal strain!)

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 08:08 PM
yeeh horrible tournament
still better than Wrocław, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Stevie
02-13-2006, 08:13 PM
still better than Wrocław, isn't it? :rolleyes:

:) Wroclaw was great with results and scoreboard when you were at home,just while attending tournament you were freezing and starving :(

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 08:19 PM
yeeh horrible tournament,and on usta site there is not even main draw...i wish good luck to becker and becker,saw them in heilbronn and i really like them,also t.popp is good,just do not have any serve...

Yes Becker just has finished college last year and only since late summer/autumn seriously starts with professional tennis at the ATP Tour..since then he already rises from "No Ranking" to about 330!! :eek: .. that is quite impressive..and i guess with a coach like Tarik Benhabiles he shall aim the Top 150 this year.

He really has great returns a good look what the situation is all about..very solid and good placed groundstrokes..i guess in the boxer sense of meaning he is a great "counterpuncher" :cool:

Torsten Popp is a great athlete with a great attitude on court. A big fighter with lots of stamina and solid and hard groundstrokes.

But yeah unfortunately his serve isn`t still that good. Hope he will work on it.

But he also climbs the rankings at the beginning of the year with good results at the german futures and challenger in heilbronn. I guess he is about 275 or so already in the rankings.

By the way: yes..Joplin really doesn`t seem to be that great tournament in the meaning of good public relations. No Homepage or any ource on the net!

But i have to say with pleasant words, that the tournament director just after 2 mins!!! answered my eMail for tournament updates!! :worship:

Result of Pless has been confirmed: Pless won 6:2; 6:1 against Jeff Williams. Andi Beck and Harsh Mankad are just on court now!

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 08:20 PM
:) Wroclaw was great with results and scoreboard when you were at home,just while attending tournament you were freezing and starving :(
press office staff was starving too! at least me, cos ppl wanted livescores so i was only hunting for some fruits left by players :lol:

and yeah it's never hot in Hala Ludowa except the Carmen Opera premiere... it was great by the way :eek:

but there is a restaurant at the Hala Ludowa, just not advertised ;) But what i hate about all tournies in Poland is so called "badge'ing" - if you dont have a badge you cant go anywhere! when i was telling my boss (and rest of crew) my adventures I had last years when i was a normal spectator they didnt believe me! it's easy to talk when you have a badge on every tournie!
BTW if i pass my re-take exam and wont kill myself, i come to Prague for a chall. (hopefully with a press pass lol) and i will write such a witty report to burn the earth :angel:
i promise to find all disadvantages.

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Becker to make another Alex Waske :eek: :confused:

mrki_tua
02-13-2006, 08:22 PM
@ Homo Esperanto, :worship: for the infos, I really appriciate it, I enjoy reading it... :)

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Becker to make another Alex Waske :eek: :confused:

LOl yes i hope so..but the interesting thing about all this is that here in germany nobody really seems to care what some germans abroad are really doing for some great job except they became more famous.

The focus of german media is more just on local heros like Haas or Kiefer or real personalities like Waske or some young prospects like Zverev, Rieschick...

But this kinda german college players like Dorsch and Becker will make their way.

By the way at american colleges there are also a lot of polish players like Bojan Szumanski, Michal Domanski or Radoslav Nijaki i guess.

mrki_tua
02-13-2006, 08:28 PM
What about Zimmerman, is he German, my friend which played tennis and trained in Germany used to train with Zimmerman? Do you know him :rolleyes:

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 08:30 PM
@ Homo Esperanto, :worship: for the infos, I really appriciate it, I enjoy reading it... :)

Thanks for your appreciation :) . I am just a newbie here in the forum and try to do my best to get you feed with some information you may find interesting to look at.

Stevie
02-13-2006, 08:32 PM
Yes Becker just has finished college last year and only since late summer/autumn seriously starts with professional tennis at the ATP Tour..since then he already rises from "No Ranking" to about 330!! :eek: .. that is quite impressive..and i guess with a coach like Tarik Benhabiles he shall aim the Top 150 this year.

He really has great returns a good look what the situation is all about..very solid and good placed groundstrokes..i guess in the boxer sense of meaning he is a great "counterpuncher" :cool:

Becker is my favourite,he have really great game from back of the court,decent serve,good forehand and backhand,I really like him

Torsten Popp is a great athlete with a great attitude on court. A big fighter with lots of stamina and solid and hard groundstrokes.

But yeah unfortunately his serve isn`t still that good. Hope he will work on it.

But he also climbs the rankings at the beginning of the year with good results at the german futures and challenger in heilbronn. I guess he is about 275 or so already in the rankings.

Popp is really really good from back of the court,we were making fun that he should be from spain or argentina,no serve but works so hard from back of the court,great backhand and forehand

By the way: yes..Joplin really doesn`t seem to be that great tournament in the meaning of good public relations. No Homepage or any ource on the net!

But i have to say with pleasant words, that the tournament director just after 2 mins!!! answered my eMail for tournament updates!! :worship:

Result of Pless has been confirmed: Pless won 6:2; 6:1 against Jeff Williams. Andi Beck and Harsh Mankad are just on court now!

can you ask for some other scores as well?or ask director if they can make any homepage ...

Stevie
02-13-2006, 08:33 PM
by mistake I added my comments to your quote...

Stevie
02-13-2006, 08:35 PM
press office staff was starving too! at least me, cos ppl wanted livescores so i was only hunting for some fruits left by players :lol:

and yeah it's never hot in Hala Ludowa except the Carmen Opera premiere... it was great by the way :eek:

but there is a restaurant at the Hala Ludowa, just not advertised ;) But what i hate about all tournies in Poland is so called "badge'ing" - if you dont have a badge you cant go anywhere! when i was telling my boss (and rest of crew) my adventures I had last years when i was a normal spectator they didnt believe me! it's easy to talk when you have a badge on every tournie!
BTW if i pass my re-take exam and wont kill myself, i come to Prague for a chall. (hopefully with a press pass lol) and i will write such a witty report to burn the earth :angel:
i promise to find all disadvantages.

In prague you will also find many bad things,however city and nightlife are also good :) best tournaments are often in germany but you really have to pay big money to get there...

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 08:39 PM
What about Zimmerman, is he German, my friend which played tennis and trained in Germany used to train with Zimmerman? Do you know him :rolleyes:

There are at least two "Zimmermanns" which doesn´t seem to be any relatives at all.

Lars Zimmermann, who is about 27 or 28 was just taking part in Joplin qualies. I guess he has played für "Mülheim"..several years ago..a club who i guess also have been in the German: 1 Bundesliga" for awhile.

He just hasn`t played professional for a while guess because of studies. I guess his best ranking was about 600 several years ago.

The more promising of the two Zimmermans guys is Marcel Zimmermann out of Bavaria..I guess he is 18 or 19 or so..playing in Bavaria..already ranked about 440.

But unfortunately i don`t really know so much about their game and styles

mrki_tua
02-13-2006, 08:42 PM
It's Marcel ;)

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 08:42 PM
In prague you will also find many bad things,however city and nightlife are also good :) best tournaments are often in germany but you really have to pay big money to get there...

Unfortunately i don`t know much about the tennis tournaments so far.

Just have been to some german tournaments in Braunschweig, Aachen.and Eisenach several years ago where i did some kind of "Praktika" in the tournament organisation for just 3 days but it was great experience..because the tournament was a great, taking a look inside was really excited and the organisators booked me in the 5 stars hotel "Thüringer Hof" fpr one night under the players name "lars burgsmuller"...so i didn`t have to pay anything. :worship: ..that was some kind of hospitableness i never will forget :)

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 08:44 PM
It's Marcel ;)

He is definitely the better one..so your friend doesn`t seem to play bad tennis at all ;)

mrki_tua
02-13-2006, 08:49 PM
He is definitely the better one..so your friend doesn`t seem to play bad tennis at all ;)
no he doesnt, altho he didn't played great matches for 1-2 years, he still serves like hell, I can't even guess a side which to choose :lol:

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 08:51 PM
no he doesnt, altho he didn't played great matches for 1-2 years, he still serves like hell, I can't even guess a side which to choose :lol:

always a bad feeling not to know how somebody is serving the next time :devil:

Scotso
02-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Scott :D

Alex :sobbing:
Brendan :(

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 09:17 PM
can you ask for some other scores as well?or ask director if they can make any homepage ...

No as far as i recognize and heard from the tournament director ther isn`t any homepage at all :mad: .

I haven`t got any more tournament updates via email the last hour so i can`t provide you with any kind of new information.

Niemeyer- Joseph and Ryderstedt- Taino at least shall have been finished...as well as Beck- Mankad.

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 09:31 PM
LOl yes i hope so..but the interesting thing about all this is that here in germany nobody really seems to care what some germans abroad are really doing for some great job except they became more famous.

The focus of german media is more just on local heros like Haas or Kiefer or real personalities like Waske or some young prospects like Zverev, Rieschick...

But this kinda german college players like Dorsch and Becker will make their way.

By the way at american colleges there are also a lot of polish players like Bojan Szumanski, Michal Domanski or Radoslav Nijaki i guess.
Bojan Szumanski, Michal Domanski? oh come on ;)

Radek Nijaki is a very nice guy (and quite handsome haha...) and I was surprised by his game at Wrocław's challenger :eek: he was defeated aminly by some stomach troubles (I wouldn't have eaten too much peanuts if I was him :tape: ) , dressed stylish. Lol.

But our best star from the college (or uni even... actually) - Marcin Matkowski :worship: the economy student... ;) best singles player of league one day, and also best doubles player along with Jean-Julien Rojer if i remember well...

Matka wanted to go study again... when they had crisis and broke with Fryta... but then they won Sopot ATP and they're still together and so successfull. I asked Marcin what he wants to do now, he says he wants to be educated (good for him, eg i hate guys who dont care about education!) but if he has 3 years break he has to pay for studies (OMFG guys who earns so much cos they played AO semis - he doesnt want to pay!!!!) so he guesses he wont be back... but still wants to!

greetz...
i must take the crew from corridor, they are making real fools of theirselves :rolleyes:

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 09:34 PM
theyw ill give any kind of pass for polish vodka ;)

polish girl will never give herself even if she's wanted (at least the one writing these words :angel: )

Prague is lovely, I 've been there for sightseeing twice... just like Wrocław, best music in clubs in Poland, really !!!!!!

(only not on Mondays, most of clubs are shut)

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 09:35 PM
No as far as i recognize and heard from the tournament director ther isn`t any homepage at all :mad: .

I haven`t got any more tournament updates via email the last hour so i can`t provide you with any kind of new information.

Niemeyer- Joseph and Ryderstedt- Taino at least shall have been finished...as well as Beck- Mankad.
ryderstedt - taino would be especially appreciated for obvious reasons. ;)

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 09:36 PM
Unfortunately i don`t know much about the tennis tournaments so far.

Just have been to some german tournaments in Braunschweig, Aachen.and Eisenach several years ago where i did some kind of "Praktika" in the tournament organisation for just 3 days but it was great experience..because the tournament was a great, taking a look inside was really excited and the organisators booked me in the 5 stars hotel "Thüringer Hof" fpr one night under the players name "lars burgsmuller"...so i didn`t have to pay anything. :worship: ..that was some kind of hospitableness i never will forget :)
aachen 2005 by any chance :angel:

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 09:39 PM
aachen 2005 by any chance :angel:

Lol no 2004

Homo_Esperanto
02-13-2006, 09:46 PM
theyw ill give any kind of pass for polish vodka ;)

polish girl will never give herself even if she's wanted (at least the one writing these words :angel: )

Prague is lovely, I 've been there for sightseeing twice... just like Wrocław, best music in clubs in Poland, really !!!!!!

(only not on Mondays, most of clubs are shut)

What music are they playing mostly in polish clubs? My fave when i am in concerts or listening just to music at home is rock/pop music..as i love to listen to guitar sounds :music: ...my fave music style in just dancing and partying is electro/house music.

I just also love a drink or two..if i am partying cuz then i needn`t to drive car ;) ..like Wheat beer, cocktails, caipi :cool: ...

i guess i am much too weak to drink any vodka :lol:

Ramirez
02-13-2006, 09:59 PM
We are poor, poor, tennis fans, not loved by organizators. No hopes, no results :retard:

mrki_tua
02-13-2006, 10:24 PM
We are poor, poor, tennis fans, not loved by organizators. No hopes, no results :retard:
That's because we don't have enough vcash for programing livescore pages... Well I'm sure that someone from USA will post it...

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 10:34 PM
What music are they playing mostly in polish clubs? My fave when i am in concerts or listening just to music at home is rock/pop music..as i love to listen to guitar sounds :music: ...my fave music style in just dancing and partying is electro/house music.

I just also love a drink or two..if i am partying cuz then i needn`t to drive car ;) ..like Wheat beer, cocktails, caipi :cool: ...

i guess i am much too weak to drink any vodka :lol:
any music you want, any alcohol you want, the cheapest drinks in Poland :eek: are in Wrocław and the best ones!!!! they never cheat on vodka ;)

i like dancing to rock'n'roll / latino and r'n'b the most ;) just to move myself to make everyone :eek: heh.... i'm an :angel: anyway ;)

now i must be really gone... i helped few people to leave the building with more or less class and made my friends who live here go straight to bed.

hope to see you one day online :wavey:

Ramirez
02-13-2006, 10:46 PM
That's because we don't have enough vcash for programing livescore pages... Well I'm sure that someone from USA will post it...
Oh, I'm not sure i got it right. What did you mean? How can we influence that?

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 10:54 PM
Oh, I'm not sure i got it right. What did you mean? How can we influence that?
i keep on saying in such cases: 'old good times of Wrocław challenger'

:lol:

still no score of Mikael Ryderstedt? :shrug:

Ramirez
02-13-2006, 10:56 PM
i keep on saying in such cases: 'old good times of Wroc?aw challenger'

still no score of Mikael Ryderstedt? :shrug:
Nathie, a little shining star ... I'm feeling he won. At least it was my prediction :rolleyes:

Balika80
02-13-2006, 10:58 PM
Mankad H. def. Beck A. 2 sets to 1. Don't know the exact score.

:-(

Nathaliia
02-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Nathie, a little shining star ... I'm feeling he won. At least it was my prediction :rolleyes:
and we think he lost because he lost 23 matches out of his last 35 lol !!!

Ramirez
02-13-2006, 11:05 PM
Mankad H. def. Beck A. 2 sets to 1. Don't know the exact score.

:-(
Bad news. Where did you find it?

Ramirez
02-13-2006, 11:08 PM
But the next one is the new one, you know. Almost equal chances i guess.

slavna
02-13-2006, 11:53 PM
A.Beck vs. H.Mankad 4:6 2:6
Lorenzi vs. Frutero 2:6 6:4 2:6
Pless vs. Williams 6:2 6:1
Taino vs. Ryderstedt 6:2 5:7 5:7
Niemeyer vs. Joseph 6:3 7:6

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-14-2006, 12:21 AM
Dorch/Ram 6:4 7:6 Morrison/Vemic
Armando/Schmulian 6:4 6:7 10-7 Kroivonos/Washington
Becker/Greul ...walkover
De Voest/Mitchel 6:2 6:2 Lorenzi/Rydersted

Scores :
http://www.tipex.sk/index.php?site=detail&koment=110159

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-14-2006, 12:26 AM
http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/posting/2006/1531/mds.pdf

DRAW

Scotso
02-14-2006, 04:14 AM
Fred :)

Homo_Esperanto
02-14-2006, 08:50 AM
Referring to the information of his homepage Andi Beck has played a really poor match against Harsh.

Really a pity :banghead:

Nathaliia
02-14-2006, 11:06 AM
A.Beck vs. H.Mankad 4:6 2:6
Lorenzi vs. Frutero 2:6 6:4 2:6
Pless vs. Williams 6:2 6:1
Taino vs. Ryderstedt 6:2 5:7 5:7
Niemeyer vs. Joseph 6:3 7:6
i know i know, should be offline ;) but got info the schedule for new semester is on and had to rewrite it.

of course couldn't deny myself the pleasure of checking the score. It seems to me that he won :eek: Now against Kristian Pless... win with the "dick" :lol: No, no... seriously speaking... small chances :sad:

Ramirez
02-14-2006, 11:57 AM
But the next one is the new one, you know. Almost equal chances i guess.
Games score 16-16. That's what i meant :) He WON. At last.

amr090
02-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Referring to the information of his homepage Andi Beck has played a really poor match against Harsh.

Really a pity :banghead:

whats the link to becks home page?

JMG
02-14-2006, 04:02 PM
whats the link to becks home page?

www.andi-beck.com

But there's not really much information about his matches. ;)

Ramirez
02-14-2006, 07:46 PM
So once again no results?

Nathaliia
02-14-2006, 07:50 PM
Games score 16-16. That's what i meant :) He WON. At last.
Good prediction my friend :yeah: Sometimes people who do professional betting can be more objective than hysterical just-turned-20 girls ;)

Ramirez
02-14-2006, 08:36 PM
Good prediction my friend :yeah: Sometimes people who do professional betting can be more objective than hysterical just-turned-20 girls ;)
Objective? Me? :rolleyes: It was "Just For You" prediction :wavey: (have read your blog) ;)

tt boy
02-14-2006, 09:21 PM
Luczak 6-4 6-3 :worship:

Ramirez
02-14-2006, 09:56 PM
Morrison?

Scotso
02-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Peter :D

Ramirez
02-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Peter :D
Morrison - Simmonds result, i meant :)

Stevie
02-14-2006, 10:14 PM
So far today winners are luczak,uebel,witten,monroe,armando,oudsema.however they may had play someone else,i just know they are in round 2

Ramirez
02-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Thanxxx! (but Simmonds must have played already, may be he's in the second too?)

Scotso
02-14-2006, 10:50 PM
So far today winners are luczak,uebel,witten,monroe,armando,oudsema.however they may had play someone else,i just know they are in round 2

Hugo :woohoo:

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-15-2006, 01:00 AM
Uebel 6:1 2:1 ret Sa
Luczak 6:4 6:4 Odesnik
Oudsema 7:6 7:5 Levy
Rojer 6:3 6:2 Price
Witten 6:3 6:3 Alves
Armando 6:3 6:2 Vemic
Monroe 6:4 6:2 Ungur

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-15-2006, 01:03 AM
Morrison 6:3 6:1 Simonds

GamblingFanatic
02-15-2006, 01:17 AM
Anyone have the RAJEEV RAM vs RIK DE VOEST score?

Djuka
02-15-2006, 01:33 AM
Complete first round on ATP site
http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2006/1531/mdS.pdf

au_sports_opinion
02-15-2006, 02:14 AM
LOOCH!

Nathaliia
02-15-2006, 11:47 AM
Objective? Me? :rolleyes: It was "Just For You" prediction :wavey: (have read your blog) ;)
:help: My blog is for other hysterical just-turned-twenties - I dind't have a clue anyone else could read and have a good laugh at me... anyway I'm always pleased to amuse people.

:wavey:

Ramirez
02-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Feel bad about Michael, can anyone say i'm wrong & Nathie can celebrate one more time?

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-15-2006, 07:53 PM
http://www.tipex.cz/index.php?site=forum&strana=1 todays results in this page

Ramirez
02-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Feelings, nothing more than feelings ... (dekuji, Bobo)

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Feelings, nothing more than feelings ... (dekuji, Bobo)

Ramirez ... great czech ,,thanks,, :)

keqtqiadv
02-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Thiago? What's going with him?:mad:
André :sad:

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 02:33 AM
Luczak - Uebel 4-6 7-5 7-6
Kendrick - Becker 4-6 2-6
Ram - Oudsema 6-7 7-6 6-4
Morrison 6-4 6-3 Mankad
Pless 4-6 6-3 7-6(5) Ryderstedt
Fruiterro 6-4 6-0 Armando
Witten 6-2 6-0 Monroe

Scotso
02-16-2006, 04:20 AM
thanks Bobo

Peter :)
Scott :(
Kristian :)
Hugo :sobbing:

Nathaliia
02-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Luczak - Uebel 4-6 7-5 7-6
Kendrick - Becker 4-6 2-6
Ram - Oudsema 6-7 7-6 6-4
Morrison 6-4 6-3 Mankad
Pless 4-6 6-3 7-6(5) Ryderstedt
Fruiterro 6-4 6-0 Armando
Witten 6-2 6-0 Monroe
oh. and he didnt want to listen when i said he's hopeless in tiebreaks and should do smth'bout it.

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 05:52 PM
Your teacher doesn't believe your english is great? Make him read mtf!
Yeahhh, our Zhen'ka surprised today a lot of people. :yippee:
And if Belvedere is a beer than cheers!

Nathaliia
02-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Your teacher doesn't believe your english is great? Make him read mtf!
Yeahhh, our Zhen'ka surprised today a lot of people.
I qualified to exam without necessarity of attending lectures (only two people out of 280 did, majority of them have to attend lectures for few semesters more), so I believe they don't doubt I'm alright with English, the thing is I need practise... since I finished highschool (2 years ago) I haven't had any lessons in English... and they want perfect grammar, which I actually tend to forget while casual speaking or writing.

I believed in Zhenya, he's my discovery from Aachen and I suppose I was the first journalist outside Russia / Germany to talk to him! (I will never forget: "You must win here because I need something to write about!")

kanc24
02-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Any score Becker?

Nathaliia
02-16-2006, 06:15 PM
And if Belvedere is a beer than cheers!
it's a luxurious vodka from Poland :secret:

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 06:22 PM
0.5 vodka :eek: Oh, i'm starting to like you, you know?

Nathaliia
02-16-2006, 06:23 PM
i thought you liked me before. when it cums to drinking, Poland and Russia are the same.

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 06:29 PM
i thought you liked me before. when it cums to drinking, Poland and Russia are the same.
]
Best Beer in Czech ... best Vodka .. Finlandia :)

Nathaliia
02-16-2006, 06:33 PM
]
Best Beer in Czech ... best Vodka .. Finlandia :)
Czech beer :yeah:
but i don't like beer that much... of course when i drink, i can drink everything but if i can choose, then drinks preferably or just pure vodka (or with some juice), or Passoa, or Malibu, or Curacao....

i don't get this fuss about Finlandia... :shrug: average... Polish vodka is the best, but I know Belvedere costs for example $30 in US... my friends told me... here it's around $10 so not too expensive.
or Żubrówka in France costs 30 Euro... I was taking bottles to Aachen for 8 Euro each... (0,5 l)

Nathaliia
02-16-2006, 06:34 PM
and I like Smirnoff too :secret:

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Czech beer :yeah:
but i don't like beer that much... of course when i drink, i can drink everything but if i can choose, then drinks preferably or just pure vodka (or with some juice), or Passoa, or Malibu, or Curacao....

i don't get this fuss about Finlandia... :shrug: average... Polish vodka is the best, but I know Belvedere costs for example $30 in US... my friends told me... here it's around $10 so not too expensive.
or Żubrówka in France costs 30 Euro... I was taking bottles to Aachen for 8 Euro each... (0,5 l)

yep ... best is Batida de Coco for me

korgy
02-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Any score Becker?

Yes, i'm interested in this match too. Please anyone?

Nathaliia
02-16-2006, 06:41 PM
we are very sorry, we are interested only in alcohol tonight ;)
by the way, i have this small criminals law retake, and i havent learn to it yet, but i already know the state of alcohol in blood that makes a "small crime" is 0,2-0,5 promiles when you drive! over 0,5 - you go to jail !

(how good i only practise nightwalks on a drunk and i dont have a driving license :rocker2: )

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Yes, i'm interested in this match too. Please anyone?

update after end all matches in atptennis.com ... must wait 6-7 hours :(

or any must call to result

korgy
02-16-2006, 06:48 PM
Thanx, Bobo.

kanc24
02-16-2006, 06:57 PM
update after end all matches in atptennis.com ... must wait 6-7 hours :(

or any must call to result

Bobo, You yesterday have yielded results earlier.

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Bobo, You yesterday have yielded results earlier.

yes friend in office send me first 4 results :)

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 07:05 PM
Bobo_jbc_CZ :hatoff:

Nathaliia, Bobo, there are times when it's not a question of what kind of vodka is it but how much of it do we have, especially in Russia :bounce:

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 07:07 PM
And the same to beer! :drink:

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 07:09 PM
And don't forget about both of them :smash:

Nathaliia
02-16-2006, 07:12 PM
yeah in Aachen i was drinking vodka and drinking it over with some local beer because i didn't have anything else :shrug:

ok see you guys, i think "wanna-be-mon-cheri" Simon choked it away.

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 07:25 PM
bye :wavey:

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 08:26 PM
:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: Zhen'ka - GOLD!!! :clap2: . This is a awful offtop, but i'm here and just can't hold myself :dance: :bowdown: :hug: :yeah: :yippee: :nerner: :banana: :rocker: :rocker2: :armed: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

Nathaliia
02-16-2006, 08:30 PM

Nathaliia
02-16-2006, 08:31 PM
yeah he deserves more attention than all dudes participating in this event, except of mister Ryderstedt (would you believe it was the only pic I didn't get from the film Aachen - Wrocław ??? ohh and I don't have pic w/ Simon either but he was taking my pictures...) but he will play a futures now.

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Plushchenko :-)

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 09:10 PM
But Korolev deserves, no questions. Top ten ahead!

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 09:24 PM
ok first result here

Becker def Niemeyer 4-6 1-6 7-5

but wrong USA send sets
;)

kanc24
02-16-2006, 09:30 PM
ok first result here

Becker def Niemeyer 4-6 1-6 7-5

but wrong USA send sets
;)

Who has won?

Stevie
02-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Thanks,great result.Benjamin is my new favourite player since Heilbronn :worship: .He is playing so well.hopefully benjamin won at least one of first two sets :)

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Benjia!

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Who has won?

wait small time .. from USA this crazy result .. :)
i send mail to confirm

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Bobo, i asked you in PM, but anyway, in tiket i may not use ordinary tips, right?

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Bobo, i asked you in PM, but anyway, in tiket i may not use ordinary tips, right?

i send you message ..

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 10:09 PM
update

Becker def Niemeyer 6-4 1-6 7-5

kanc24
02-16-2006, 10:13 PM
update

Becker def Niemeyer 6-4 1-6 7-5

Many thanks, Bobo. :)

Stevie
02-16-2006, 10:43 PM
Morrison def.Luczak
Pless def.Ram

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 11:21 PM
That's what i wanted to hear! And Witten def. Fruttero would be great!

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Morrison def.Luczak
Pless def.Ram

si tam volal nebo ..?

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 11:33 PM
si tam volal nebo ..?
A little czech lesson please!

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 11:35 PM
A little czech lesson please!

si tam volal ....... (engl: you call :)

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 11:39 PM
Si - You, tam - there, volal - called? right?
And "nebo"?

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-16-2006, 11:41 PM
Si - You, tam - there, volal - called? right?
And "nebo"?

jj .. right = spravne :eek:

Ramirez
02-16-2006, 11:55 PM
It was my first night czech lesson! (and first ever). Thank you 10th time a day. :clap2:
But what does it mean "nebo"?

Ramirez
02-17-2006, 12:08 AM
So Morrison & Pless realy won? Hope so.

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-17-2006, 12:09 AM
It was my first night czech lesson! (and first ever). Thank you 10th time a day. :clap2:
But what does it mean "nebo"?

nebo - or

:) Gn

Ramirez
02-17-2006, 12:25 AM
bye!

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-17-2006, 01:23 AM
Morrison 3:6 7:5 6:4 Luczak
Witten 6:3 6:1 Fruttero
Pless walkover

Ramirez
02-17-2006, 10:08 AM
First tiket wins. Thanks Witten & Hewitt & Roddick & Bobo!

Nathaliia
02-17-2006, 10:37 AM
Pless :tape: now you'd better won this tournie!!!

keqtqiadv
02-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Gah, Frederic...

Super-Fabio
02-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Kristian :sad:

ozfan44
02-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Luczak :bigcry:

Ramirez
02-17-2006, 01:02 PM
SHE TALKS TO MUCH :lol:

Nathaliia
02-17-2006, 01:27 PM
fixed.

Ramirez
02-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Anyway it's not what i meant, don't be angry, i still like you.

Nathaliia
02-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Anyway it's not what i meant, don't be angry, i still like you.
:hug: i made a spelling mistake, that's all :lol:
today the loudspeaker was :smash: so I guess the listening part was, yeah irony, guessing.
I'll show them all in speaking part on Tuesday :rocker2:

and by then I should be finally friends with "small criminals law" re-take things. :wavey:

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-17-2006, 06:57 PM
First tiket wins. Thanks Witten & Hewitt & Roddick & Bobo!

good :) must by to 1-64 place in N. league in last day this month
and next month started in 5. league

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-17-2006, 09:05 PM
1set
Becker - Pless 76(7)

Bobo_jbc_CZ
02-17-2006, 09:12 PM
Becker 7:6 6:2

zicofirol
02-17-2006, 10:19 PM
Becker 7:6 6:2
Becker plays good, I saw him last year playing and it impressed me how good of a baseline game he has.

Scotso
02-18-2006, 03:00 AM
Yeah, he's really really good on the futures level especially.

Vorteil
02-18-2006, 09:55 AM
Come on Benjamin! You can do it now!
I hope you have still the energy to play the doubles with Simon.
I hope you can keep your level of tennis and maybe raise it a little bit and
you could participate maybe as a Wild Card player in ATP tournaments in US and
Germany.
You are though 24-year-old and maybe this is the time to make that final step to
the ATP tournaments.

Good luck against Witten.

Ramirez
02-18-2006, 10:07 AM
GoGoGo Benja!!!

defrosebwlchamps
02-18-2006, 05:53 PM
anyone got a tournament link for a scoreboard?

Ramirez
02-18-2006, 07:17 PM
There are more chances to here the score from where you are :sad:

Geibrasch
02-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Witten def. Becker 6:3, 7:6(6)

Ramirez
02-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Sad :sad:

mrki_tua
02-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Witten def. Becker 6:3, 7:6(6)
Really sad, I've took Becker 2 times and he lost, it's over he's choker and looser for me, he should win this today :mad:

Ramirez
02-18-2006, 08:19 PM
Wait for european challengers, i guess he's going up. It's hard to play against local players in US.