Syliva Movie is OUT!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Syliva Movie is OUT!!!

andylover_16
10-30-2003, 05:08 PM
Sylvia movie is out coming to a theater near you!:bigclap:...please go see it if you have the time and you are interested.....for more information visit the official website for the movie at www.sylviamovie.com and you can watch the trailor and see pictures:D....has anyone gone to see this yet...it is only coming to one theater that i know of in my area of nc/va.....if anyone wants to find out if its coming to a theater near them go to msn.com at entertainment just type the movie and you can type your zip code and it will show what all the theaters within a certain mile range and what movies they are showing....you can also get directions.....so how about it:wavey:...

andylover_16
11-04-2003, 05:03 PM
i saw Sylvia this past saturday...it was amazing....i cried in the end....i would really recommend it to anyone..it got great reviews from new york times but im guessing that everyone is ignoring this thread?...o well this was a great film and you guy/girls are missing out if you dont go see it soon:D....

tomtom
11-18-2003, 05:35 PM
i'm in germany and i wait yearning for this movie!

andylover_16
11-18-2003, 05:56 PM
yes..so you have seen it?...Gwenyth was excellent:worship:...do you enjoy sylvia plaths writing?

tomtom
11-18-2003, 06:28 PM
no, haven't seen it, i'm still waiting for this movie coming to cinemas in europe. i liked gwyneth in the royal tenenbaums and yes, i'm a fan of plath's writing.

andylover_16
11-18-2003, 06:37 PM
no, haven't seen it, i'm still waiting for this movie coming to cinemas in europe. i liked gwyneth in the royal tenenbaums and yes, i'm a fan von plath's writing.

yes..it only came to one cinema in my area:(...i like qwyneth in great expectation as well..have you seen that?...what is your favorite poem by plath?