pim pim [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

pim pim

Pages : 1 [2]

star
08-28-2004, 12:28 AM
It looks as if Pim Pim is growing his hair.

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/ap_photo/20040827/all/l1209884.jpg

star
08-28-2004, 12:29 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040827/capt.nyll10808272219.commack_tennis_nyll108.jpg

star
08-28-2004, 12:30 AM
For once we get more than one picture. :) I'm posting them all. :woohoo:
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040827/capt.nyll10708272218.commack_tennis_nyll107.jpg

Sharon
08-28-2004, 05:11 AM
It looks as if Pim Pim is growing his hair.

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/ap_photo/20040827/all/l1209884.jpg

darn... i preferred him with shorter hair, like that pic with that trophy in my avatar :drool:

well, good luck pimpim at the USopen!!! :dance:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
08-28-2004, 06:24 AM
omg do u seriously wanna be swedish?

i wanna marry a swedish guy... :eek: how freakys that

yes!!! and i wanna live in Sweden! awesome!

jmgsdoubsprtnr
08-28-2004, 06:27 AM
darn... i preferred him with shorter hair, like that pic with that trophy in my avatar :drool:

well, good luck pimpim at the USopen!!! :dance:

he's still damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen
08-28-2004, 08:46 AM
LMAO @ Siobhan! Its not freaky... I think everyone wants to marry a Swede because - judging by the players/fans/general people from Sweden i've seen, they are mighty fine to look at! :drool: But I will settle for my Polish Guy! :rolleyes:

I'm not Swedish...you know, they offer dual-citizenship now so anything is possible. I couldn't live in Sweden. too cold. Maybe, instead I can swap all the people in Australia, for all the people in Sweden. Think of the possibilities! So many beaches... surfing... sunbaking :lick:

Kristen
08-28-2004, 09:08 AM
COMMACK, New York, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Defending champion Paradorn Srichaphan withstood a barrage of huge hitting to beat Swede Joachim Johansson 3-6 7-6 6-3 and reach the semi-finals of the Long Island Cup on Friday.

The Thai, looking to become only the second man to win the tournament three times in a row after also winning in 2002, looked in trouble when he lost the first set.

Johansson had beaten him 6-2 6-3 in the first round at the Olympics just ten days ago.

But as the Swede tightened up noticeably, Paradorn snatched the second set on a tiebreak, before grabbing a break of serve in the eighth game of the third set.

"This is my house," Paradorn said. "There was nothing much I could do (when Johansson was hitting aces), but I just tried to hang in there and try to play a bit better.

"This is the second time I have played him, so I'm really glad to win, but he's a great player. He's a player to watch."

Aleksa's Laydee
08-28-2004, 12:36 PM

long hair :drool: :drool:

shall we ask for a forum for him ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
08-28-2004, 12:37 PM
yes!!! and i wanna live in Sweden! awesome!

:eek: freaky me too!!! :eek:

Sharon
08-28-2004, 01:55 PM

:lol: thats soooo true, hes still cute no matter what he does :D

Sharon
08-28-2004, 01:57 PM
long hair :drool: :drool:

shall we ask for a forum for him ;)

why not? it doesnt hurt to ask, PLUS he gets more and more fans by the day (or so it seems lately more people hav been postin) :p

gogo_guga
08-28-2004, 03:41 PM
AAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Pim Pim is so polite :)
I was watching his quarterfinal match against Srichaphan and he did the sweetest thing. During a long point, Paradorn lost his balance and almost fell on his knees when he went to hit a forehand. Then, Joachim kind of walked up to the net and yelled across the net, "You okay?"
It's really cool to have players like Joachim to counterbalance the competitiveness and intensity of the game. His sportsmanship truly makes him a breeze of fresh air.

Aleksa's Laydee
08-28-2004, 08:44 PM
why not? it doesnt hurt to ask, PLUS he gets more and more fans by the day (or so it seems lately more people hav been postin) :p

would u like to post a thread asking, they turned me down last time about jonas then il bash on with the please's ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
08-28-2004, 08:45 PM
I was watching his quarterfinal match against Srichaphan and he did the sweetest thing. During a long point, Paradorn lost his balance and almost fell on his knees when he went to hit a forehand. Then, Joachim kind of walked up to the net and yelled across the net, "You okay?"
It's really cool to have players like Joachim to counterbalance the competitiveness and intensity of the game. His sportsmanship truly makes him a breeze of fresh air.

you got to see it :eek:
so jealous :sad: :p

Sharon
08-28-2004, 11:05 PM
would u like to post a thread asking, they turned me down last time about jonas then il bash on with the please's ;)

ok guys, i made a thread in the "bug/error report and questions" forum for a request
hope everyone goes to that thread and add on :bounce:

Sharon
08-28-2004, 11:06 PM

*jealousy kicking in right now* :o
i cant believe u got to see it... SO SO SO SO lucky

jmgsdoubsprtnr
08-29-2004, 12:34 AM
"This is the second time I have played him, so I'm really glad to win, but he's a great player. He's a player to watch."

so true!! and that's so nice of Srichaphan! tennis players are so awesome!

gogo_guga
08-29-2004, 03:15 AM
I forgot to report that Pim Pim and Jaslyn are still going strong as she and her parents were all watching Pim Pim's match against Srichaphan. I thought that Pim Pim would join them to watch Hewitt's match but I guess he was too tired after his defeat. Jaslyn also skipped her bro's match to keep Joachim company.

Kristen
08-29-2004, 04:52 AM
Glad to hear it... It's nice to see a girl who can cheer for her boyfriend over her country :lol: (DC 2004)

star
08-29-2004, 04:58 AM
I wonder if Lleyton is signed up for the Swedish Open in the fall.

gogo_guga
08-29-2004, 05:06 AM
Glad to hear it... It's nice to see a girl who can cheer for her boyfriend over her country :lol: (DC 2004)

Why, did Jaslyn go to Athens with Joachim instead of going to DC to cheer for Lleyton??
I thought that the "board of directors" at the Olympics discouraged athletes from bringing family and friends due to security.

Kristen
08-29-2004, 06:08 AM
Why, did Jaslyn go to Athens with Joachim instead of going to DC to cheer for Lleyton??
I thought that the "board of directors" at the Olympics discouraged athletes from bringing family and friends due to security.

I mean in February - Adelaide. When Joachim was playing doubles for Davis Cup, and she was dressed in Yellow and Blue. It was good to see her being so supportive :yeah:

Aleksa's Laydee
08-29-2004, 11:17 AM
eeewww...jealous of her being with joachim :sad: *sighs*

Sharon
08-29-2004, 01:26 PM
eeewww...jealous of her being with joachim :sad: *sighs*

well, at least we know shes very supportive :)

gogo_guga
08-30-2004, 04:56 AM
According to Patrick McEnroe's predictions, Joachim is going to have a very good roll at the Open. He thinks that Joachim will reach the quaters where he will probably play Roddick.

Go Pim Pim :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
08-30-2004, 06:14 AM
yay!

crazzzy_grrl
08-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Hey guys, I haven't posted here much, but I come here to read what you guys are all saying. I havent seen him play much, but became a bit of a supporter after learning about because hes dating Jaslyn, coz i huge fan of both lleyton and kim clijsters and i found out when reading an article on lleyton

Aleksa's Laydee
08-30-2004, 10:35 PM
ATTENTION PIM PIM FANS:

IN ORDER TO GET A FORUM FOR OUR GUY WE NEED EVERY FAN TO POST IN THE THREAD ASKING FOR A FORUM IN THE BUGS BIT...EVERY POST COUNTS AND THE MORE POSTS ASKING FOR ONE THE MORE LIKELY IT IS WE WILL GET ONE!! :D

I HOPE YOU CAN ALL DO THIS :wavey: THANKS

Sharon
08-31-2004, 02:55 AM
According to Patrick McEnroe's predictions, Joachim is going to have a very good roll at the Open. He thinks that Joachim will reach the quaters where he will probably play Roddick.

Go Pim Pim :)

yeah i heard he said that :) im just afraid he jinxed him or something cuz at wimby, some guy on espn was like Joachim will make it to QF or something and on that day he lost... they always mention him but once hes playing, they just never show him :(

but.... GO PIMPIM! :bounce:

Aleksa's Laydee
08-31-2004, 10:58 AM
good luck today pim pim....:woohoo:

gogo_guga
08-31-2004, 02:18 PM
Although Joachim will not leave the court at his usual midnight, he will be the last match on court 10. Why is he always the last????????

Kat!
08-31-2004, 03:48 PM
My way off (as if that would happen) theory is that pimpim's matches are perfect for Australians to watch......... he'll probably play by the time I get up tomorrow! (I'm 14 hrs ahead!)

Aleksa's Laydee
08-31-2004, 07:03 PM
Although Joachim will not leave the court at his usual midnight, he will be the last match on court 10. Why is he always the last????????

I dont know... :(

Sharon
08-31-2004, 10:12 PM

well considering its only 4-5 matches a day on those outside courts, he'll probably be done before the night session starts
maybe hes last here cuz once center courts day sessions done, more people will want to watch him??? :)

gogo_guga
08-31-2004, 10:16 PM
Guys, we all have to hope that Ferrero wins his first and second round matches!! If he does, he will play Pim Pim in the third round, which means that they will either play in Louis Armstrong or in the Grandstand and we will see Joachim on TV :)

gogo_guga
08-31-2004, 10:18 PM
I think that if the Pim Pim vs. Ferrero match does take place, Pim Pim should be able to take him out considering the fact that JC has been playing some shaky tennis.

Aleksa's Laydee
08-31-2004, 10:19 PM
gogo_guga post in the thread asking for a forum PLEASE :kiss:

Hmmmm Zib would be easier for pim pim tho

Sharon
08-31-2004, 10:21 PM
gogo_guga post in the thread asking for a forum PLEASE :kiss:

Hmmmm Zib would be easier for pim pim tho

yes zib would be easier for pimpim BUT ferrero is my fave so i gotta hope he makes it :p

:wavey: yes gogo_guga... PLEASE post in the forum!!

gogo_guga
08-31-2004, 10:27 PM
No, guys, if Joachim plays Zib we won't get to see him on TV!!!!
All Pim Pim has to do to beat Ferrero is go up to net a lot and not give JC any rythm. I watched Pim's match against Srichaphan and he was looking very and must say very sharp at the net :)

Anyways, where is the forum thread you're asking to post in????

Sharon
08-31-2004, 10:34 PM
its the Bug/Error report and question one... youll find a thread asking for pimpims own forum

gogo_guga
08-31-2004, 10:59 PM
Thanx Sharon, I just finished posting my request for a Joachim Johansson forum.

Yoav
08-31-2004, 11:02 PM
me too :)

gogo_guga
08-31-2004, 11:04 PM
ATTENTION ALL:

WE DESPERATELY NEED EVERYONE HERE TO POST A REQUEST FOR AN OFFICIAL JOACHIM JOHANSSON FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN DO SO BY ACCESSING AND POSTING UNDER THE BUG/ERROR THREAD!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO IT FOR PIM PIM!!!!! HELP US SHOW THE WORLD THAT HE IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gogo_guga
08-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Good job Yoav!!!!

Yoav
08-31-2004, 11:21 PM
Good job Yoav!!!!
i'll do everything for my hero ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
08-31-2004, 11:44 PM

good good, you get my pm ? ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
08-31-2004, 11:48 PM
ATTENTION ALL:

WE DESPERATELY NEED EVERYONE HERE TO POST A REQUEST FOR AN OFFICIAL JOACHIM JOHANSSON FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN DO SO BY ACCESSING AND POSTING UNDER THE BUG/ERROR THREAD!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO IT FOR PIM PIM!!!!! HELP US SHOW THE WORLD THAT HE IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yet no one listened when i said it :crying2: :lol:

Sharon
09-01-2004, 12:00 AM
yet no one listened when i said it :crying2: :lol:

:hug: i saw it... tho i already posted :p

is there anyone else who hasn't posted who posts here regularly???

Aleksa's Laydee
09-01-2004, 12:02 AM
:hug: i saw it... tho i already posted :p

is there anyone else who hasn't posted who posts here regularly???

i checked through and pmed the people that hadnt posted :D :angel:
1 more person to go...star who hasnt posted!

Aleksa's Laydee
09-01-2004, 12:59 AM
From his match :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-01-2004, 02:25 AM
PIM PIM WON!!!!! 6-3 6-1 6-3 and now i'm off to bed at 02.24am :zzz: at least he won ;)

gogo_guga
09-01-2004, 02:28 AM
Hey Bjorkfish, thanx for posting those pics!!:)
Don't you just love the IBM Camera thing??!!! It's the greatest invention since Mens Tennis Forums!!!
So what does everyone think of Pim Pim's new look?

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-01-2004, 03:03 AM

very cute!! he needs to beef up those arms to wear the shirtless. but he's still HOTT!!! :drool:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-01-2004, 03:07 AM
sorry if you like Andy Roddick, but did any of you see his outfit? Do you agree with me that he looks rediculous? it's like an optical illusion! i think it's a bit distracting even.

sorry again, don't mean to bash andy. or maybe i do.

gogo_guga
09-01-2004, 03:59 AM
Andy looks like a walking art piece. And I don't say this in a positive way.
I think that he and Serena are the two biggest fashion mistakes at the Open!!

Toppu
09-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Andy looks like a walking art piece. And I don't say this in a positive way.
I think that he and Serena are the two biggest fashion mistakes at the Open!!

yeah :p Their clothes should be designed for other purposes, not for playing tennis. :rolleyes:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey Bjorkfish, thanx for posting those pics!!:)
Don't you just love the IBM Camera thing??!!! It's the greatest invention since Mens Tennis Forums!!!

No problem :wavey: hell yeah those cameras are FAB!!!

pim pims new look = :inlove: hes soooooooooo hot

Aleksa's Laydee
09-01-2004, 11:48 AM
whoa forgive me here but andy roddick's outfit :hearts: so cool!!!

skeiji
09-01-2004, 12:13 PM
the new look~~~~~wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's cool~~~~!!!!!
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :drool: :drool: :drool:

björkfish~thanks!! let me :kiss: you~~~ :p

Aleksa's Laydee
09-01-2004, 12:32 PM
the new look~~~~~wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's cool~~~~!!!!!
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :drool: :drool: :drool:

björkfish~thanks!! let me :kiss: you~~~ :p

hi! can u please write in the thread asking for a forum for pim pim (in the bugs bit) PLEASE :wavey:

Kat!
09-01-2004, 12:35 PM
ooh thanks for the netcam pics!!! lovely :D

Aleksa's Laydee
09-01-2004, 12:45 PM
ooh thanks for the netcam pics!!! lovely :D

no problem! hot isnt he ;)

Can you also write in the thread please....he deserves a forum dont you think :D :wavey:

skeiji
09-01-2004, 01:14 PM
Match Statistics~~~~~~~~~~

Kat!
09-01-2004, 02:16 PM
posted!!!!

Sharon
09-01-2004, 03:05 PM
aw.... he looks so cute in his new outfit :hearts: is it me or does pimpim wear a new outift every week for the past month/month and a half???

yes, andys outfit was um... weird looking. even john mcenroe was like its ridiculous

Aleksa's Laydee
09-01-2004, 03:23 PM
aw.... he looks so cute in his new outfit :hearts: is it me or does pimpim wear a new outift every week for the past month/month and a half???

yes, andys outfit was um... weird looking. even john mcenroe was like its ridiculous

thats good it keeps us interested in him ;)

Thanks kat :wavey:

Sharon
09-01-2004, 03:28 PM
thats good it keeps us interested in him ;)

Thanks kat :wavey:

its not like we would lose intrest in him even if he wore the same outfit :p

Aleksa's Laydee
09-01-2004, 03:29 PM
oh yeah of course we wont :D i cant wait for him to play his next match!!

I wonder when we will get our pim pim forum :shrug:

Jexy
09-01-2004, 06:35 PM
LOL.... have you guys noticed that he finally got a professional tan, all over? before he was kinda "patchy" hehehe..... (brown calves, white thighs)...

Come see my site! I've put 42 new pics from round 1! overall I got about 100 pics! hehehe Come see them. :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-01-2004, 07:22 PM
so much competition with sites now... :sad: little ones like mine will be forgotton :sobbing:

Sharon
09-01-2004, 09:56 PM
LOL.... have you guys noticed that he finally got a professional tan, all over? before he was kinda "patchy" hehehe..... (brown calves, white thighs)...

Come see my site! I've put 42 new pics from round 1! overall I got about 100 pics! hehehe Come see them. :)

nice site :)

woo i cant believe we got our forum so fast! :D

gogo_guga
09-02-2004, 01:13 AM
Hey Jexy,
Awesome website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

gogo_guga
09-02-2004, 01:24 AM
I just listened to Pim's Memphis interviews (on Jexy's amazing new site) and as much as I hate to say this, he really really needs to learn to give interviews. Sometimes you can't even understand what he is saying because he mumbles so much. Oh well, I guess he will learn to be more articulate with time. I just hope he does so before reaching the top 10.

Has anyone else gotten the chance to listen to the interview where he talks about his dad's serve? I was just wondering because when he says his dad's name, which by the way is Leif Johansson, he pronounces the "J" in Johansson as an actual "J" and not as a "Y" (like when commentators call him "Yoachim" "Yohansson")
Does anyone here know what the correct pronounciation is?

Jexy
09-02-2004, 01:44 AM
LOL thanks :) it is a lot of work. I would really like if we all participated in creating it :) Afterall it's for everyone to use! And Bjorkfish... lets not treat this as competition... instead lets all link it up and create a ginormous web of joachim Johansson fan sites!!! hehe :bigclap:

gogo_guga
09-02-2004, 03:12 AM
I agree with you 100% Jexy!!

Anyone has an answer to my question yet?

Toppu
09-02-2004, 07:59 AM
All I know is his last name comes from 2 words : Johan and son which means Johan's son. Do you get that. I really have no idea how to explain it better as I'm not English native speaker. I've just asked a friend who is studying in Sweden on MSN. And actual pronounciation would be Jo-Haan-Sohn. It's sound like "son" in Deutsch (german language).

Toppu
09-02-2004, 08:14 AM
so much competition with sites now... little ones like mine will be forgotton

no no!! We won't forget. and why don't we build a big one together ??

Kristen
09-02-2004, 09:58 AM
Hi Jexy! I was just on your links page... Just wanted to clear up the definition of what a wanker is. Yeah, it is someone who 'enjoys themself' a lot, but in the context that the fanatics were yelling it out, they mean he's an idiot, a tosser, a loser. I was there that day. It was great hearing the ref have a go at them :lol: Jonas and pimpim handled it well, though the crowd gave them a bit of crap :rolleyes:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-02-2004, 10:31 AM
no no!! We won't forget. and why don't we build a big one together ??

I had an idea guys :wavey:

I was gonna write to pim pim telling him about his fan sites and ask him if he was planning to create an offical one like www.joachimjohansson.com for e.g and say that if he is then all of his fans...that have the internet would like to help him....give him my email addy and see what happens? Sound like a good idea?

(i will always ask kristen if she would give it to him in the AO next year :wavey: :kiss:)

Sharon
09-02-2004, 02:08 PM
I had an idea guys :wavey:

I was gonna write to pim pim telling him about his fan sites and ask him if he was planning to create an offical one like www.joachimjohansson.com for e.g and say that if he is then all of his fans...that have the internet would like to help him....give him my email addy and see what happens? Sound like a good idea?

(i will always ask kristen if she would give it to him in the AO next year :wavey: :kiss:)

sounds like a good plan :) do u think he'll have time to answer back?

Jexy
09-02-2004, 04:59 PM
thanks for clearing that up Bjorkman_girl :) ... it's pretty silly to go to a dictionary to find out what a wanker is, isnt it? LOL But I live in Canada and we dont use that word at all :)... I just knew it wasn't good :) For a second there I was thinking.. well.. even if he did...err..... "service" himself a lot.... how would they know??? :confused: LOL.. english language sure is funny.... even tho it's one language, there are still so many viariations!! ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-02-2004, 06:47 PM
sounds like a good plan :) do u think he'll have time to answer back?

i like to think so, so i hope so too :D

gogo_guga
09-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Hey bjorkfish, I think that's an excellent idea!!!!!!
Can I help too?

Aleksa's Laydee
09-03-2004, 12:41 AM
Hey bjorkfish, I think that's an excellent idea!!!!!!
Can I help too?

well nothing can be done till january but if i hear back from him then of course you can. if i dont hear back from him im gonna hunt him down in the FO and wimbledon and tell him then and let you guys know :)

gogo_guga
09-03-2004, 01:17 AM
If you don't get him at the French and Wimbledon, I'll try to catch him in Montreal!!!
Wow, we really do have a complex plan here. This is soooo bound to work!

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-03-2004, 03:10 AM
i could get him in Indy!!!

Jexy
09-03-2004, 03:39 AM
hehe.. I might be in Montreal too! we can corner him! :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-03-2004, 03:51 AM
by the end, he'll be so freaked out, he won't know what to do!

Jexy
09-03-2004, 03:56 AM
more likely to say yes then... just so he can escape ;P

Jexy
09-03-2004, 04:04 AM
I think the biggest reason why Joachim has no official becuase he has no following yet. I mean we are it :) .... at least for now.

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-03-2004, 04:10 AM
yes, but good thing we found the talent early-on

Kristen
09-03-2004, 04:23 AM
sure I'll help you out:yeah: :)
I'm definitely going to the sydney and Aus Open tournaments, and probably the Adelaide one as well (I'll be so depressed by the time it's all over :sad: hehe!) I can give you the email address thing that i gave to jonas to access the yahoo group, so that he's always assured privacy!? lol that's why I made one up for jonas... (Its the atpinsider yahoo ID I use in your group!)

Sharon
09-03-2004, 04:34 AM
hehe.. I might be in Montreal too! we can corner him! :)

haha while u guys r in montreal, i can get him in cincy :D :p

gogo_guga
09-03-2004, 04:54 AM
This is just too funny :)
He's gonna have to retire early to get rid of us!

Aleksa's Laydee
09-03-2004, 12:13 PM
by the end, he'll be so freaked out, he won't know what to do!

:haha: ah well :D

Aleksa's Laydee
09-03-2004, 12:14 PM
I'm definitely going to the sydney and Aus Open tournaments, and probably the Adelaide one as well (I'll be so depressed by the time it's all over :sad: hehe!) I can give you the email address thing that i gave to jonas to access the yahoo group, so that he's always assured privacy!? lol that's why I made one up for jonas... (Its the atpinsider yahoo ID I use in your group!)

thanks i'll give ya a letter to give to him if thats ok :kiss:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-03-2004, 12:16 PM
This is just too funny :)
He's gonna have to retire early to get rid of us!

:haha: :haha:

You know what girls.... we should create a name for ourselves like 'pim pim maniacs'? or someit like that

the bryans have ' bryans bunch' and we should make t-shirts and then this will show him his 'gorup' all over the world etc :D *ok i rambledon a bit there* :lol:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-03-2004, 04:04 PM
THEY BETTER SHOW THE PIM PIM V. GAMBILL MATCH ON TV!!

Jexy
09-04-2004, 01:15 AM
great idea bjorkfish!...:yeah: but maybe not maniacs..? :) carries certain negative connotations with it. Maybe something like... Pim pim pride? or pimsters? :confused:

site info : round 2 pics posted:) photo gallery>yahoo proups

jmgsdoubsprtnr
09-04-2004, 01:44 AM
WOO!!! go pim pim!!!! even though he beat JMG, i'm happy for him. he needs to get to the final and take the title! all of my favorite players except joachim lost today, so he's my only hope left!

GO PIM PIM!!

Aleksa's Laydee
09-04-2004, 10:23 AM
great idea bjorkfish!...:yeah: but maybe not maniacs..? :) carries certain negative connotations with it. Maybe something like... Pim pim pride? or pimsters? :confused:

hehe yeah maybe not that then!! :lol:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-04-2004, 10:26 AM
WOO!!! go pim pim!!!! even though he beat JMG, i'm happy for him. he needs to get to the final and take the title! all of my favorite players except joachim lost today, so he's my only hope left!

GO PIM PIM!!

Yep mine lost too....thomas, robin and david... pim pims the only 1 left :sad:

Sharon
09-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Yep mine lost too....thomas, robin and david... pim pims the only 1 left :sad:

:hug: pimpim's gonna make us proud :cool:

i still got 3... pimpim, tommy r, and tim :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-04-2004, 10:00 PM
:hug: pimpim's gonna make us proud :cool:

i still got 3... pimpim, tommy r, and tim :)

oh i hope so, coz i forgot about tojo being in but nows he out after being bagelled by kiefer :o :rolleyes: :o :rolleyes: :o :rolleyes: :o :rolleyes:

gogo_guga
09-05-2004, 02:10 AM
Noooooooooo, I just lost two Spaniards in less than 24 hours!!!!
Rafa Nadal went out yesterday to Roddick, and Carlos Moya, my Spanish hope went out today to Rochus!! How can Carlos lose to Olivier Rochus?????
All that matters now is that Roger Federer and Pim Pim are still in.

Jexy
09-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Just for everyone's Info: I've posted new pics on my site! CHECK THEM OUT BELOW! :)

BTW: please go to my GUESTMAP and show everyone where you're from! hee hee

Aleksa's Laydee
09-05-2004, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=Jexy]Just for everyone's Info: I've posted new pics on my site!/QUOTE]
haven't we all ;)

gogo_guga
09-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Hey Guys,
Unfortunately school starts tomorrow for me so I won't be able to post as often :sad:
I'll sure miss talking about tennis all day with you guys :wavey:
I'm really mad cuz I won't get to watch Pim Pim's match tomorrow :(
Anyways, you guys can tell me about it later :wavey:

Jexy
09-07-2004, 01:41 AM
Hey Guys,
Unfortunately school starts tomorrow for me so I won't be able to post as often :sad:

I'll miss you guga :awww: you're the only other Canadian on here! :sad:
Tell you what... tape the game... you know.. time record, then you can watch it when you get back from school.

I prolly too wont be able to post as much cause of school,... but it's uni.. computers will be everywhere I turn, so I'll try my best to keep up.

gogo_guga
09-07-2004, 01:52 AM
Thanks Jexy, that's so sweet of you.
I'm actually Brazilian, live in the States but absolutely love Canada. My family and I go to Canada at least 3 times a year.
And you're right I can always check Pim Pim out on usopen.org at school!
:)

Kat!
09-07-2004, 12:05 PM

great idea guys!! >> lolllll let me know when you're going!! cos I *should* be in sydney & ao too!!! ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Hey Guys,

aaaw i hope you dont miss it :wavey: but i'll post net cam pics and let ya know about it :D

Sharon
09-11-2004, 10:43 PM
ok im not sure where to ask this question so...

what tourney is pimpim gonna play next??? :)

Aleksa's Laydee
09-11-2004, 11:14 PM
good question... ummm isnt it davis cup soon mayb he wont play until that

Sharon
09-11-2004, 11:22 PM
well sweden doesnt have to play davis cup this time right? cuz they arent in the Semis and they dont have to qualify or whatever again...

and lookin at the tourney calender, he probably wont be playin until the week befoer TMS madrid... i remember in his interview he said hes practicin for 3 weeks and then doin the indoor season

Aleksa's Laydee
09-12-2004, 09:49 AM
oooo right...sorry was just assuming, should have got the facts right first!!

Anyway...3 weeks without joachim :sobbing: what are we going to do :haha:

Sharon
09-13-2004, 02:20 AM
Anyway...3 weeks without joachim :sobbing: what are we going to do :haha:

:lol: it'll be interesting to find out :p

Kristen
09-13-2004, 12:10 PM
Maybe now he can go and play a round of golf with dad :rolleyes: hehe...
kom igen pimpim!

Sharon
09-13-2004, 12:36 PM
kom igen pimpim!

maybe thats why he left right after he lost :p

Aleksa's Laydee
09-13-2004, 02:22 PM
kom igen pimpim!

Right off i go to Scotland...oply 5 hours on the train :lol:

Jexy
09-13-2004, 08:53 PM
golf will be good for him... he can relax now

gogo_guga
09-19-2004, 04:12 AM
Interview with Joachim:

http://www.tennis-x.com/story/2004-09-12/c.php

Canuck_Chick
09-26-2004, 11:20 PM
thanx for the article :wavey:

Kristen
09-27-2004, 07:01 AM
I just wanted to say that, I got the latest issue of Australian Tennis magazine today, and they've got a couple of Joachim photos in it :yeah: (plus Jonas, of course! Thank goodness the swedes like to mingle with Aussies - doubles partners, girlfriends ;) )
Joachim is featured on the rankings page, after entering the top 20, as well as a write up on the US Open. For anyone buying this magazine, its the most recent one with Roger in a blue shirt. The cover is mostly blue and yellow ;)

Pina
09-27-2004, 11:53 AM
I guess maybe tennis magzines all over the world will mention Pimpim after US Open. :clap2:
How about those photos? New ones? I wish I could get that magzine! :mad:

Aleksa's Laydee
09-27-2004, 12:57 PM
I have pim pim in my ace mag :D only a lil pic tho :sobbing:

Kristen
09-27-2004, 01:02 PM
You guys have seen the pics, but i'll post them anyway, so you can see them in a magazine from overseas :eek: lol...

You'll have to pardon the quality, but I know you lot have seen them before, so my care factor was rather low ;)

Canuck_Chick
09-28-2004, 11:45 PM
thanx for the pics!!! :yeah: as always pim-pim looks great :)

Kristen
09-29-2004, 03:33 AM
No worries :)
Pina, I would have thought it would be available near you... The magazine has this little section called "Asian News" where it covers the Asia + Oceania. Plus theres a little article on the Chinese girls that won doubles at the olympics in the latest issue :yeah: . The website for this magazine is www.tennismag.com.au is anyone wants more information

Pina
09-29-2004, 03:39 PM
Thanx for the link. :yeah: I'll check it out later.

The new issue of Tennis magzine in China features an article about Pimpim, and also with a photo of him from US Open( not the best one, tho).
I'm sure there will be more articles adn photos coming. :rocker: