blog officiel??? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

blog officiel???

Via
01-15-2006, 08:47 PM
i haven't been to arnaudclement.com for ages but now that's what it's called??? what's going on... when will it be up, anyone knows?

esther
01-15-2006, 09:42 PM
no idea

Marine
01-16-2006, 04:54 AM
"Interective" blog :tape: :lol:

No comment...
It should be open since yesterday...

Marine
01-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Arnaud Clement a choisi de vous donner rendez-vous cette année sur son blog officiel. Mais pourquoi un blog ?
Tout simplement parce qu’il nous a soumis le souhait d’avoir un site :

Toujours plus réactif en terme d’information
Simple et rapide d’accès pour tous les internautes
Interactif ( Réagissez en direct )
Mais quelles seront les nouveautés du blog tout au long de cette année :

L’interface se verra améliorée de nouvelles fonctionnalités, nouveau graphisme etc. Pour nous, Interactive-One ( éditeur de ce site ), notre objectif est de vous apporter du contenu exclusif en provenance d’Arnaud toute l’année, 24h/24, 7jours/7. Actualités, Résultats, interviews, audio, vidéos, photos en direct des coulisses des tournois, vous ne manquerez rien de la carrière de votre champion préféré.

Alors, à vos commentaires et bonne année sur ArnaudClement.com, le blog officiel !

:rolls:

Via
01-16-2006, 09:14 PM
check out arnaud en direct... probably the only worthwhile part of the site ;)

http://www.athletesblog.net/tennis/arnaudclement/archives/category/avec-arnaud/

i also notice a lot of english keywords around the site too.... helpful :lol:

esther
01-18-2006, 03:41 AM
its just like the diary entry things he did before on his site isnt it?

esther
01-18-2006, 03:42 AM
ARNAUD'S MESSAGE- so cute!!

Mon premier MMS ;-)
Posted on 01.08.06 by admin @ 22:31

(MMS envoyé par Arnaud ©Interactive-One )

Arnaud : “Bonjour à tous et bienvenue sur mon blog, je tenais à envoyer cette petite photo de moi qui servira de test pour l’envoi de MMS. C’est de cette manière, entre autres, que je vous ferai découvrir tout au long de l’année les coulisses et les dessous des tournois. A très bientôt “

esther
01-18-2006, 03:45 AM
Translation: "HI everyone and welcome to my blog. I took a small photo of myself with my phone, which i'll use as a test and send via MMS. This is how I will keep in contact with all of you during the year, to show you what happens behind the scenes at tournaments. Talk to you soon"

chicky841
01-18-2006, 11:23 AM
lol, that is too cute. Ive been on his site a couple of times, but could never really understand what it was about. Since most of it was in french. Thanks for translating it esther

Anne-Claire
01-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey,

Dunno if Im the only one to think that but each time that there is a new version of Arnaud's webiste, it's becoming lighter and lighter... I mean there is nothing in it, lets hope that Arnaud will give news from time to time....

Marine
01-18-2006, 06:30 PM
It's worse and worse. This "blog" is not a blog.
C'est nul. :o

Via
01-18-2006, 10:03 PM
maybe arnaud's paying sylvain less and less ;) lol

i was actually looking for a forum to post a link to my arnaud photos! too bad i don't know how to let his french fans see them now. the site used to be a community kind of thing, even though some people weren't as friendly later on.

thanks esther for the translation :worship: so much better than the language tools.

Nonocoffee
06-02-2006, 12:42 PM
I have a blog on Arnaud if you want:
http://arnaudclement02.skyblog.com

Manja
06-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey all!

I can´t understand a word. All I know is that he wrote something about the tournament in Halle, right? I would like to read it because i have been there the whole week. Can you translate it please?!

x Manja

stephB
06-26-2006, 02:31 PM
yes, great idea!

stephB
06-26-2006, 02:58 PM
did i get it right? only two messages?

Via
06-27-2006, 11:34 PM
i sort of guess what's been written but i can't be bothered to run translation on it :p

Via
06-27-2006, 11:35 PM
fyi this is a good resource: http://www.google.com.au/language_tools?hl=en

have fun :D

edit: ohhh i just gave you my local google lol!!! anyway you get the idea

Via
08-19-2007, 08:29 AM
just found out that the atp has asked mtf (and other forums) not to publish entry lists for tournaments any more :tears:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=108240

then i checked arnaud's official site, and guess what, it hasn't updated since RG :rolleyes:

what are we gonna do to find out where he's playing??????? :mad:

Hangdog
08-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Have heard about that, too...
Now, can we count on you to kidnap him in Sydney and not free until he writes you down all his schedule for the season?

Though I guess with Arnaud the question is more of not where he is playing but what tournaments he is skipping :rolleyes: Sure it's a bad news about no entry lists anymore but still there will be some possibilities to get info about the certain player if it is necessary I hope. At least until he is away from challengers.

Kezzi
08-24-2007, 07:00 PM
Shall I stalk Sylvain? I still have his email :lol:
He once added me on msn, but I guess he blocked me just as quikly. Haven't seen him online for months :p

higherlaw
08-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Shall I stalk Sylvain? I still have his email :lol:
He once added me on msn, but I guess he blocked me just as quikly. Haven't seen him online for months :p

sorry, but who is sylvain? :confused:

Kezzi
08-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Arnaud's webmaster :)

(I didn't know either, untill he added me on msn :p)

Hangdog
08-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Not sure it will help even if we begin stalking the webmaster because Arnaud has never got a regulary updating web site, not within my recollection at least :rolleyes:

Via
08-26-2007, 10:41 PM
no.... back in the good old days when arnaud was doing very well (until 2002 maybe) sylvain ran an unofficial website for him which was one of the most dynamic fansites i've ever come across. it was more than just being regularly updated! it's kind of sad that it's gone downhill since arnaud started paying him :tape: :shrug:

i don't think kidnapping anyone would be of any use :lol: but if anyone runs into arnaud, or bruno, they really should let them know that it's important to keep in touch with the fans........

Marine
08-27-2007, 01:19 PM
no.... back in the good old days when arnaud was doing very well (until 2002 maybe) sylvain ran an unofficial website for him which was one of the most dynamic fansites i've ever come across. it was more than just being regularly updated! it's kind of sad that it's gone downhill since arnaud started paying him :tape: :shrug:

Right.

Now he's professional ans has his own agence, intertive one, which manages some famous websites Tony Parker, Amelie Mauresmo, Boris Diaw, Sebastien Grosjean...
I just think he should STOP arnaud's stupid blog.

Kezzi
08-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Maybe he can better give us authorization to update Arnaud's website :p

I liked the website when Bruno had his own corner, it was fun to translate his forum entries with an online translator :lol:

But I have no right to speak, because I haven't updated my website for weeks :o

Via
08-27-2007, 10:23 PM
if it is a real blog with easy to use tools for team administration, there's no reason why a group of us can't update it for him. one person or another must have time for it at times, if not doing it full-time.

but the motivation has to come from the man himself. my suspicion is that arnaud doesn't care about it much, otherwise he won't let sylvain get away with it.

Hangdog
08-28-2007, 08:22 PM

i don't think kidnapping anyone would be of any use :lol: but if anyone runs into arnaud, or bruno, they really should let them know that it's important to keep in touch with the fans........
Thanks, I've got a slight imagination of what was happening on Arnaud's page in 2002 and earlier. Anyway it's nice to hear that the site was being so active for some time in the past.

After all these terrible stories you all are telling about Arnaud and his behaviour I would beware of approaching him and moreover asking some serious questions!
but the motivation has to come from the man himself. my suspicion is that arnaud doesn't care about it much, otherwise he won't let sylvain get away with it.
My opinion is that the motivation has to come from both of them, the man and the webmaster. And if Sylvain still at least a bit cared about the project he wouldn't leave it like that. As for Arnaud, he seems to never be lacking of fans attention at tournaments so he might be far from Internet, fansites and things like that. Anyway if he is interesed in what people think about him he can always make a short tour on our Forum :lol:

Via
08-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks, I've got a slight imagination of what was happening on Arnaud's page in 2002 and earlier. Anyway it's nice to hear that the site was being so active for some time in the past.
so you had missed out... the good old days.:cool:

After all these terrible stories you all are telling about Arnaud and his behaviour I would beware of approaching him and moreover asking some serious questions!
lol you know very well from your own experience that it ain't necessarily so, unless you're a ball girl! he needs to be in a good mood though, but that isn't hard to recognise when he is.

My opinion is that the motivation has to come from both of them, the man and the webmaster. And if Sylvain still at least a bit cared about the project he wouldn't leave it like that. As for Arnaud, he seems to never be lacking of fans attention at tournaments so he might be far from Internet, fansites and things like that. Anyway if he is interesed in what people think about him he can always make a short tour on our Forum :lol:
arnaud just doesn't seem to think beyond the immediate people that he meets every week! it is great if he tells fans at the tournament when he's playing, but it isn't much good for the rest of the world.

soulage
04-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Did you know this http://www.agencesportconseil.com/arnaud-clement

It's written Welcom on the digital support communication support of Arnaud Clement. Follow his news in real time :confused: Really guys :scratch:

Well I love th pic who comes from Mary Cohr Exhibition lats year I think.

http://www.agencesportconseil.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/arnaud-clement-joueur-de-tennis-france.jpg

Kezzi
04-14-2010, 08:12 PM
I guess this is the new approach from Sylvain for the website. :)
Well, anyway there are updates, don't care how he does it as long as it's there. :p

edit: If you click the videos tab, there's also a video from the French masters :) And there's also a tab for leaving him messages.

Marine
04-14-2010, 08:34 PM
This blog/website has any chance to really exist if sylvain's name is connected to it. :lol:

Kezzi
04-14-2010, 08:52 PM
This blog/website has any chance to really exist if sylvain's name is connected to it. :lol:
:confused:

Marine
04-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Does it have any sense ? LOL

Kezzi
04-14-2010, 09:02 PM
I still don't understand what you mean :scratch: Why wouldn't it have sense?

Marine
04-14-2010, 09:11 PM
If only you could speak french, just a minute...lol, would be easier for me. lol

Well, I just mean sylvain always promised great things, arnaud's websites changed several times of versions...without any result.
Via would explain better than me... lol

Kezzi
04-14-2010, 09:22 PM
If only you could speak french, just a minute...lol, would be easier for me. lol

Well, I just mean sylvain always promised great things, arnaud's websites changed several times of versions...without any result.
Via would explain better than me... lol
Ok, I think I know what you mean. :)
I guess for me it's not a problem, cause I'm used to that. I have the same 'problem'. I like to do everything, but have to prioritize some of them which pushes other things to the background. And since Arnaud doesn't seem to care about his website and lost his fame a little, I would also choose to focus on the ones that are better for the company. :shrug:

Via
04-14-2010, 11:43 PM

i know exactly what you mean ;) well said!

we should nominate soulage to run his website... since she's been doing this here anyway. and she writes excellent english so the site would be bilingual.

what's more, soulage's priority is not changed by money nor success (lack of) of the french tennismen :yeah:

whereas sylvain is only doing things to promote himself. guess that's his priority :devil:

notice though arnaud is not listed as his client http://www.agencesportconseil.com/nos-clients so perhaps the arnaud website is only charity work :lol:

now kezzi and others may think that i'm too harsh on sylvain... but the fact is, he used to do a much much better website without getting paid. and his 'site officiel's have been a half-hearted affair in recent years - although arnaud was perhaps the one who gave him recognition in the first place :rolleyes:

Kezzi
04-16-2010, 10:42 PM
now kezzi and others may think that i'm too harsh on sylvain... but the fact is, he used to do a much much better website without getting paid. and his 'site officiel's have been a half-hearted affair in recent years - although arnaud was perhaps the one who gave him recognition in the first place :rolleyes:
I can see what you mean, still I have a different point of view.
But as a fan working on a website, you're just more motivated when you hear from the player and if he wins in the good times. When it becomes work, the priorities are different, especially if the person you build the website for, doesn't seem to care.
You should've seen the updates every time me and my friend heard from the player we made a website for. And updating your website with yet another losing scoreline becomes very frustrating, so in the end we hardly updated anymore.
That's why I think all this is too harsh on Sylvain. I'm surprised he didn't just close the website and leave it at that. It does cost you money for the servers and all, so if you're not really motivated it's easier and more economical to just close it.

soulage
06-05-2011, 07:48 PM
The new website online http://www.arnaudclement.com/ It's just a link to his facebook and his twitter but nice picture :)

Funny the twitter account has been updated it was almost six month it was without any tweet :lol:

Kezzi
06-05-2011, 08:20 PM
I just saw him appear in my twitter feed, been following him for forever and never saw anything before. :lol:

Via
06-06-2011, 11:40 AM
everything is about fb and twitter these days. somehow i don't enjoy someone's fb page as much as a well made website. fb's format can be very limiting on creativity.

but then, arno does not have a well made website for a long time :tape: