01-12-2006, 11:53 PM
arnaud got paulo for 1st round :eek:

then if one of them get past the 2nd, they may get gael for the 3rd

esther
01-13-2006, 07:14 AM
I hate the draw. HATE HATE HATE this draw

chicky841
01-13-2006, 04:30 PM
omg I totally just saw that and was like holy shit. This sucks. Ugh!! I think its a setup.

Marine
01-13-2006, 05:57 PM
No internet since yesterday and...ohh nonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :banghead: :fiery: :sad:

Marine
01-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Arnaud, Paulo...Paulo or Arnaud, that's crual to have to choose ... I am sorry Paulo. :sad:

Via
01-13-2006, 11:20 PM
they know each other so well, it's hard to say who'll get the upper hand. paulo doesn't seem to be winning much lately, but then, arnaud has been playing too much.

it will be on an outside court and many frenchies and frenchie fans will gather. wish i were there :(

esther
01-14-2006, 09:12 AM
we'll be thinking of you via :)

Via
01-14-2006, 10:38 PM
arnaud will certainly be thinking of me if he doesn't get as much courtside support as in sydney :devil:

:p

esther
01-14-2006, 11:43 PM
of course he will be!!!!

Who will he play doubles with?

Via
01-15-2006, 09:45 PM
i wish nobody... but that is not likely.

so you aren't going today, esther?

esther
01-15-2006, 10:43 PM
I would have only gone today to see Carlos Moya and Gilles Simon...but that doesnt justify $27.

Will pretty much go whenever Seb and Arnaud play...and hopefully Arnaud will play dobules too

Via
01-17-2006, 07:25 AM
now... hopefully he plays doubles too, coz... he's down 2 sets to 0 to paulo! :awww:

Via
01-17-2006, 08:11 AM
paulo won 63 76 63 :sad:

Via
01-17-2006, 10:21 AM
arnaud's playing doubles with mika... they'll play tomorrow in fact, against a german pair.

seb's playing with richard... looks like for some reason, arnaud and mika are firmly pairing up this year :lol:

note to esther: i really need a match report for arnaud/paulo :worship:

Marine
01-17-2006, 05:12 PM
arnaud's playing doubles with mika... they'll play tomorrow in fact, against a german pair.

seb's playing with richard... looks like for some reason, arnaud and mika are firmly pairing up this year :lol:

note to esther: i really need a match report for arnaud/paulo :worship:

Me too !

Marine
01-17-2006, 09:44 PM
Esther, Prazz, I suppose you won't be at melbourne park today (wednesdayà, work again...? Arnaud and Seb play (not together) in double !!!!!!!!

Via
01-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Arnaud and Seb play (not together) in double !!!!!!!!

:lol: how teasing

you know what, this part of the draw isn't that bad at all. i was thinking either arnaud lost right away or he could win 3 matches. now that he did lose... well, paulo has better win the next two!!!!

Marine
01-17-2006, 10:22 PM
i was thinking either arnaud lost right away or he could win 3 matches. now that he did lose... well, paulo has better win the next two!!!!

He prefered the first option :rolleyes:
Well, with Paulo you know...win 2 matches..paulo... able of everything.

Allez Camille, win some games againt Serena !!
("qu'elle ait 2 kg de plus ou non..."LOL ...not easy though)

Via
01-17-2006, 10:54 PM
have you listened to arnaud's audio at fft? "Un mauvais match"? did he say why? please ;)

esther
01-18-2006, 04:54 AM
i'll start a new thread....

esther
01-18-2006, 05:03 AM
Prazz and Rachael are there today watching the doubles....Im so jealous...i couldnt make it there today but i hope both matches win!!

They saw RICHARD and GAEL get phone numbers from 16/17 year old sluts that go to MY (former) school too. Forgot to put that in the report ;)

chicky841
01-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Prazz and Rachael are there today watching the doubles....Im so jealous...i couldnt make it there today but i hope both matches win!!

They saw RICHARD and GAEL get phone numbers from 16/17 year old sluts that go to MY (former) school too. Forgot to put that in the report ;)

are u serious? what was richie and gael's reactions to the girls. I wonder if theyll actually call them. I hope not.

Via
01-18-2006, 11:08 PM
hehe esther can't stand it when she only got attention from guillermo.... (V) :lol: :p

btw arnaud/mika won their doubles!

esther
01-19-2006, 09:04 AM
hahah via nah i wasnt that fussed by it, but prazz certainly was!! Just irritating because they were so slutty!

Via
01-21-2006, 03:10 AM
update: well.... paulo has indeed won 3 matches and looks like seb will join him and FACE OFF in the next round.

Marine
01-21-2006, 03:19 AM
So sad... for the second time during this tournament I won't cheer Paulo. What a pity. :sad:

Via
01-21-2006, 04:30 AM
i feel sad too but because of my selfish feelings for arnaud... missed opportunities

but there will be a frenchi in the quarters!

edit: did you get up to watch the seb match? :eek:

esther
01-21-2006, 08:18 AM
Marine, what time did u wake up?!! OMG LOL

People, be HAPPY!!!!!! Its a GOOD thing that Seb is playing Paulo!!! LIke via said, guarenteed QUARTER FINAL PLACE....And whoever they play in the quarters wont be too much of a threat anyways.

Via
01-21-2006, 10:38 PM
who's the likely opponent in the quarters, who won't be a threat? lol

in case anyone cares... arnaud/mika have lost in the doubles in 3 (tough-looking) sets :(

there's one more frenchie left in the draw :eek: and that's fabrice. making it 3 and france the most represented nation left.

Via
01-22-2006, 08:43 AM
fabrice in quarters :worship: incredible, i thought he could hardly run! TWO frenchies in quarters now... and in different halves too ;) (well we can still dream)

esther
01-22-2006, 08:52 AM
thats awesome that France have the most people still in the draw!!!! Yay!!!!

Well the winner of SEB/Paulo will play the winner of Kiefer/Chela. I dont think either of them are playing particularly well from what i've seen? Kiefer didnt do too well at Kooyong did he? Not that thats much to go by but....

sebs just playing so well at the moment, i just cant see any of those 3 beating him if he stays in the form he was in against Guille.

Via
01-22-2006, 09:46 PM
either kiefer/chela does not sound as daunting as a federer or roddick (yes i know someone has sent him packing, but not in seb's experience!) but they will get to the quarters for a good reason which is that they must be playing better than most! that said, when it comes to getting into a grand slam semi, experience still favours seb, and i would put my money on him too.

you know i was thinking (or comforting myself lol) that if arnaud got to a final in melbourne, i would do my best to go :) now if seb makes the impossible happen, maybe i will consider my promise ;)

so are you and your pals going to the tennis as long as seb stays alive? gee you've been cheering him on for so many rounds, you must be fast becoming his new best friends. maybe he should get those centre court tickets for you, like baghdatis did for his supporters!

Via
01-23-2006, 05:24 AM
seb has won and will meet kiefer. congrats seb fans ;) and good luck.

chicky841
01-23-2006, 12:23 PM
yay! ya as sad as I was that paulo and seb would have to play eachother, I realized that no matter what that one of them would be in the quarters. Plus I think Seb can beat Kiefer.

esther
01-23-2006, 09:38 PM
VIA- How would you get Rod Laver tickets for the final???????? His next matches will be on Rod Laver so we cant go...and RAchaels going back to Woolongong today neway.

We havent seen Seb as much as we did last year....we're getting old (older lol) and we dont have as much energy!!! lol (sorry marine). But hes seen us enough and he knows we're there.

esther
01-23-2006, 09:39 PM
ps. Federer got pushed to the brink yesterday against Haas......interesting.....

Via
01-24-2006, 02:07 AM
VIA- How would you get Rod Laver tickets for the final???????? His next matches will be on Rod Laver so we cant go...and RAchaels going back to Woolongong today neway.

We havent seen Seb as much as we did last year....we're getting old (older lol) and we dont have as much energy!!! lol (sorry marine). But hes seen us enough and he knows we're there.

no... who said i could get rod laver tickets.... guess one can always try ebay but i was only thinking of the garden ($20) tickets :lol:

you are getting old :scared: then what am i gonna do????????? we will have consider hiring wheelchairs for the tennis next year. one year of uni will do that to you anyway :nerner:

Via
01-24-2006, 02:13 AM
Plus I think Seb can beat Kiefer.

yes... and everyone can beat everyone else left in the draw. i am not sarcastic! maybe roger still seems invincible but for the rest of the guys it looks pretty even and everyone seems to have a chance.

the aus open has a tendency of having surprise finalists too ;)

esther
01-24-2006, 07:41 AM
VIA- u said you would consider coming to melbourne if seb got to the final....so i assumed u mean u wanted to go to the match?!!

Marine
01-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Esther, just a question: is Coria spanish or argentinian ?? (ref to your "vamos" in red and yellow...) lol

esther
01-24-2006, 10:47 PM
oh yeah LOL thanks marine

Via
01-25-2006, 08:02 AM
seb is out of this year's open :( so i should just plan for the 'dog's ear' for my 'big day out' lol

i only saw a bit at the end as I had been (so fortunately) out shopping... he looked very tired, it was a very long match of course but perhaps he would wish for a little more fitness to last the distance... but anyway... he did the best he could.

does the argentine flag have that yellow in the middle?

esther
01-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Seb did do the best he could which is why we should be so proud!! :) :) :) The argentinian flag has blue at the top and bottom and white in the middle...and a yellow sun in the white strip.

Maybe we should bring this thread back to Arnaud related news btw haha