Nadal won´t play Australian Open [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Nadal won´t play Australian Open

Deivid23
01-10-2006, 08:30 AM
Our fears came true :sad:

Headline from www.marca.com

Nadal no jugará el Open de Australia

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/tenis/es/desarrollo/607171.html

Basically, Nadal says he doesn´t move well enough yet with his new insoles, he feels himself slower than usual, specially when moving towards his right side and summarizing he´s not fully fit, so he has planned to skip Aus Open and come back in Marseille.

Get well soon, kid, plenty of time to win Australian Open in coming years

Frooty_Bazooty
01-10-2006, 08:34 AM
my spanish is non-existent but does that say hes planning to make his comeback at Marseille in Feb?

Björki
01-10-2006, 08:39 AM
Rafa :sad:

Federerthebest
01-10-2006, 08:41 AM
:woohoo:

vincayou
01-10-2006, 08:47 AM

Great sportmanship...

That's really sad news. Sorry for all the Nadal fans, that's frustrating.
And for all the tennis fan like me who were hoping another great match between him and Federer.

prima donna
01-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Bro, you're relentless.

:rolls:

JuchuPati
aghhhh that sucks. recover well, rafi

nermo
Rafa :awww::sad:
hope he gets a sooooon recovery inshALLAH , now get some rest , and more adaptation to the insoles as well

bokehlicious
01-10-2006, 08:50 AM
And for all the tennis fan like me who were hoping another great match between him and Federer.

Don't worry, RG comes soon... :) :devil:

Castafiore
01-10-2006, 08:51 AM
Not a total surprise but still...I'm going to miss him at the AO :awww:
I loved his match against Hewitt last year.

gooner88
01-10-2006, 08:54 AM
Get well soon Rafa. :sad:

sssss
01-10-2006, 08:54 AM
If Nadal indeed pulls out, it would be a big relief for Federer.

williaer
01-10-2006, 08:55 AM
awwww that sucks! :sad:

im sure it's a serious injury - otherwise he wouldnt be missing a slam, but something like insoles sounds kinda trivial... can't he just go back to his old ones?

Mrs. B
01-10-2006, 08:57 AM

:rolleyes:

Get well soon, Rafa!

sigmagirl91
01-10-2006, 09:01 AM
:sad:

mallorn
01-10-2006, 09:07 AM
You're a sad case.

mallorn
01-10-2006, 09:08 AM
awwww that sucks! :sad:

im sure it's a serious injury - otherwise he wouldnt be missing a slam, but something like insoles sounds kinda trivial... can't he just go back to his old ones?
No. He has to change his weight distribution to prevent future injuries to his knees and feet, that's why he's changed his insoles and shoes. And he's withdrawing mostly due to a lack of fitness. He wasn't able to practise much in the off season and now there's just not enough time to get used to the insoles and get fit enough to play in the AO.

yanchr
01-10-2006, 09:22 AM
I hope there's nothing too serious with Nadal. Get well soon :)

Yeah, right, if Nadal were in, Federer would die from the fear for him :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
01-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Yeah, right, if Nadal were in, Federer would die from the fear for him :rolleyes:

He maybe thought that Oz was played on dirt :rolleyes: ;)

TheMightyFed
01-10-2006, 10:18 AM
When you see the efforts he asks to his articulations, especially on BH, he should maybe change some parts of his game, insoles seem pretty light as a long term improvement...

RonE
01-10-2006, 10:26 AM
That's a shame he won't play.

But on the other hand, long term health is more important than any one particular tournament so if he feels playing in Australia would cause him further harm or injury then he made the right decision.

fangirl
01-10-2006, 10:32 AM

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8637/notfunni7pv.jpg

~EMiLiTA~
01-10-2006, 10:40 AM
ahhh Federerthebest at his best :rolleyes:

sad news about Rafa...a big disappointment for sure...i was looking forward to seeing him, but unfortunately it was to be expected. hope he gets better soon!

nobama
01-10-2006, 10:41 AM
:retard:

nobama
01-10-2006, 10:44 AM
If Nadal indeed pulls out, it would be a big relief for Federer. :rolleyes: Sorry, but there are plenty of threats out there on hardcourt, not just Nadal.

Dirk
01-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Great sportmanship...

That's really sad news. Sorry for all the Nadal fans, that's frustrating.

What makes you think he would have made the finals anyway? I think too many here have pencilled in his name there without realizing just how hard it would have been for him to make it there if he was 100%. Glad he will be playing some indoor tennis events.

mandoura
01-10-2006, 11:04 AM
:sad: :sad:

G_Hughes
01-10-2006, 11:11 AM

Get a life moron

williaer
01-10-2006, 11:15 AM
No. He has to change his weight distribution to prevent future injuries to his knees and feet, that's why he's changed his insoles and shoes. And he's withdrawing mostly due to a lack of fitness. He wasn't able to practise much in the off season and now there's just not enough time to get used to the insoles and get fit enough to play in the AO.
oh ok, thanks for clearing it up :)

Galaxystorm
01-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Tomorrow Rafa will fly to Portland because Nike has to make him the special sneakers and on friday he will be already in Spain again . Rafa and Toni had to fly from Barcelona to Mallorca at 2:15 PM ( within half hour ) but they have changed the tickets and right now he's practising in Barcelona .

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm too upset for words at the moment :sad:

keqtqiadv
01-10-2006, 11:39 AM
:sad:

TheBoiledEgg
01-10-2006, 11:43 AM
no Fetus too :( :(
Aus Open going down the gurgler :(

Puschkin
01-10-2006, 11:55 AM
:sad: This is bad news. I want ALL players healthy and participating (:topic: you heard me Marat)

Aleksa's Laydee
01-10-2006, 11:58 AM
awww Get well soon Rafa :sad:

NicoFan
01-10-2006, 12:00 PM

Me too.

This is horrid. :bigcry:

Just sucked the joy right out of the Oz Open.

NaDALiTa
01-10-2006, 12:01 PM
can't he just go back to his old ones?

to williaer, if he changed his insoles it's due to the fact that they were partly implied in his injury .....the new one will avoid thses kind of injuries.....

amierin
01-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Not totally unexpected but I'd rather he be healthy and able to play his game.

NaDALiTa
01-10-2006, 12:09 PM
will his level stay the same one month after without playin any game
the longer u don't play the harder it is to come back....... that's very ambiguous

Angle Queen
01-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Dang, dang and double dang. But I'm with RonE...it's better that he make smart choices regarding his longterm health.

Here's to his speedy recovery.

avocadoe
01-10-2006, 01:30 PM
get well Rafa!!!!

croat123
01-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Our fears came true :sad:

Headline from www.marca.com

Nadal no jugará el Open de Australia

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/tenis/es/desarrollo/607171.html

Basically, Nadal says he doesn´t move well enough yet with his new insoles, he feels himself slower than usual, specially when moving towards his right side and summarizing he´s not fully fit, so he has planned to skip Aus Open and come back in Marseille.

Get well soon, kid, plenty of time to win Australian Open in coming years
funny you say he is not fit because in a quote on yahoo, he says: "The problem is not physical"

Rex
01-10-2006, 01:49 PM
nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rex
01-10-2006, 01:51 PM

i know what you mean mate

*Ljubica*
01-10-2006, 01:52 PM
So sorry for Rafa and all his fans :sad: Get well soon.

mangoes
01-10-2006, 01:56 PM
:sad: Get well soon Rafa.

RogiFan88
01-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Pobre de Rafael... what a blow for him but it's more important that he fully recover before returning to the circuit. We want him healthy! ;)

Galaxystorm
01-10-2006, 02:03 PM
funny you say he is not fit because in a quote on yahoo, he says: "The problem is not physical"

This new on yahoo is just a summary of one of the several reasons why he doesn't go to Melbourne . If the international new agencies are so lazy to translate only one sentence instead of all his comments , this isn't a Nadal's problem . So , keep bashing Nadal every time he pulls out of a tournament insinuating he is faking an injury , since you are just making an absolute fool of yourself . Every time you talk about Nadal you show an amazing ignorance .

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpNDU1cml1BF9TAzk1ODYyNTg0BHNlYwN0 aA--?slug=ap-australianopen-nadal&prov=ap&type=lgns

Clara Bow
01-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Dang, dang and double dang. But I'm with RonE...it's better that he make smart choices regarding his longterm health.

I also agree. Although I am still sad. :sad:

From the ATP site

Nadal Withdraws from Australian Open

Rafael Nadal will not compete at the Australian Open, the Spaniard announced through the ATP on Wednesday. After evaluating the condition of his left foot injury, the player and his team have decided not to travel to Melbourne, for the first Grand Slam event of the year starting on January 16.

The 19-year-old has set his sights on returning to competitive tennis at the ATP event in Marseille on February 13, 2006.

Nadal said in a statement:"The Australian Open is too important to go there and play without the necessary condition to compete well.

“The reality is that I have not played since the final of the ATP Masters Series event in Madrid and I have only been practicing at a high level for the last 10 days, and that is not enough to go into a professional tournament.

“I am especially sorry for those tennis fans who have been supportive throughout my absence and wanted to see me in Australia. We have spoken to the Tournament Director and he has sent me a warm message understanding the situation.

“I know I am young and that I will have more opportunities to play this great event.”

Nadal has been undergoing several biomechanical studies. He has been working with a new shoe insole to release pressure on the area, which he suffered a left-foot fracture on over a year ago and the inflammation provoked in the surrounding joints.

"We can fortunately say that we don't have an injured player but a player in a re-adaptation process. I have seen his foot today and it looks well" says Dr. Ruiz-Cotorro, who is in charge of the treatment. "He had an injury on his foot that has heeled [sic?] although the recovery process is very slow.”

Nadal captured a teenage record 11 ATP singles titles in 2005, including his first Grand Slam crown at Roland Garros and four ATP Masters shields. He finished the year at No. 2 in the INDESIT ATP Ranking.

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 02:17 PM
I suppose I'll have to settle for 3 slams for Rafa this year :)

A_Skywalker
01-10-2006, 02:24 PM

I can't believe that there are people like you ! All of your comments on this board are against someone or something . What kind of man would do that ? May be you are unhappy that Nadal is one of the best players ? But its the truth , and he will be for many years so ... get lost ...

bokehlicious
01-10-2006, 02:27 PM

:)

mallorn
01-10-2006, 02:27 PM
You can't stay unhappy for long, can you? :)
Well, at least something in this thread made me smile, thanks. :hug:

World Beater
01-10-2006, 02:28 PM
I can't believe that there are people like you ! All of your comments on this board are against someone or something . What kind of man would do that ? May be you are unhappy that Nadal is one of the best players ? But its the truth , and he will be for many years so ... get lost ...

he's trying to provoke a reaction, nothing more. no need to act like children in this thread.

World Beater
01-10-2006, 02:29 PM
What makes you think he would have made the finals anyway? I think too many here have pencilled in his name there without realizing just how hard it would have been for him to make it there if he was 100%. Glad he will be playing some indoor tennis events.

relax buddy. she said she hoped for a match.

anyways. bad luck for nadal.

alexito
01-10-2006, 02:31 PM
agassi and nadal out, I won't see ausopen. really bored.

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 02:31 PM
You can't stay unhappy for long, can you? :)
Well, at least something in this thread made me smile, thanks. :hug:
Do you know the song from Monty Python? :hug:

:singer:

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the bright side of life...

mallorn
01-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Do you know the song from Monty Python? :hug:

:lol: I'm off to work, I'll be :singer: it on my way. :wavey:

Clara Bow
01-10-2006, 02:38 PM
:lol: Love your attitude Adam.

From your banner it looks like you have other players that you can root for.

I will admit that Nadal is the player that I most wanted to go far in the tournament and he is the player that I most wanted to win it (though not the only player that I like or would root for). But if Nadal goes into a grand slam essentialy on colt's legs in regards to tennis play over the past three months, he would likely not really do that well. So I would rather him sit this one out and get strong for the remainder of the year.

Plus- there are many other players - Nalby, Roddick, Feds, Hewie, James, etc.- for me to root for even though I wish Rafa was playing.

bokehlicious
01-10-2006, 02:39 PM
agassi and nadal out, I won't see ausopen. really bored.

Feel free and wait 'till Marseille to watch tennis again... Less boring for sure :)

RogiFan88
01-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Feel free and wait 'till Marseille to watch tennis again... Less boring for sure :)

esp w no Rogi there... :p [that's what you do -- only watch the tourneys without Rogi in them, then you'll be sure to be happy]

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 02:47 PM
:lol: Love your attitude Adam.

From your banner it looks like you have other players that you can root for.

I will admit that Nadal is the player that I most wanted to go far in the tournament and he is the player that I most wanted to win it (though not the only player that I like or would root for). But if Nadal goes into a grand slam essentialy on colt's legs in regards to tennis play over the past three months, he would likely not really do that well. So I would rather him sit this one out and get strong for the remainder of the year.

Plus- there are many other players - Nalby, Roddick, Feds, Hewie, James, etc.- for me to root for even though I wish Rafa was playing.
There is, but none of them have much of a chance. I think my tournament will be more revolved around Federer losing than anything else now ;)

I agree, it's not the end of the world that he's had to pull out, it's just frustrating. I was confident he would finally silence the people that say he can't play on hard courts, but he'll do that later on in the year :D

If I had 1 realistic choice of someone I'd like to win it now it would be Roddick. Although Mathieu Montcourt storming through the quallies, and romping to the title would be equally joyous :p

AgassiDomination
01-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Praise the the Lord!

silverwhite
01-10-2006, 02:51 PM
There is, but none of them have much of a chance. I think my tournament will be more revolved around Federer losing than anything else now ;)

You're pathetic like that!

Kyla
01-10-2006, 02:55 PM
:sad: Oh noooooo... But I almost expected this...

GET WELL SOON RAFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bokehlicious
01-10-2006, 02:58 PM
You're pathetic like that!

Be aware, not cheering for Fed's loss make you a Fedtard nowadays...

stebs
01-10-2006, 03:04 PM
A real shame for the tennis at the Australian open. I don't think Rafa would've won it anyway but the more top players pull out the less great the competition. I dislike Rafa so I guess I am pleased he won't win it for sure. Bad luck to all his fans. Hope it doesnt ruin your Aus Open

silverwhite
01-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Be aware, not cheering for Fed's loss make you a Fedtard nowadays...

More like not obsessing over Fed's every move 24/7 like some people will make you a Fedtard in their books. :p

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 03:09 PM
More like not obsessing over Fed's every move 24/7 like some people will make you a Fedtard in their books. :p
Shutup and go and watch mini Federer go and lose in the first round every week :D

bokehlicious
01-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Shutup and go and watch mini Federer go and lose in the first round every week :D

At least he plays :o

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 03:15 PM
At least he plays :o
Show us his trophies ;)

bokehlicious
01-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Show us his trophies ;)

He has still one. At the same age the best player ever didn't won anything, so it doesn't mean "mini Federer" will not have a great career.

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 03:23 PM
He has still one. At the same age the best player ever didn't won anything, so it doesn't mean "mini Federer" will not have a great career.
:secret: I've got nothing against Gasquet, it was just a good comeback ;)

I'm too frustrated about the proper reason for this thread to be dragged into one of my infamous fights :sad:

bokehlicious
01-10-2006, 03:26 PM
I'm too frustrated about the proper reason for this thread to be dragged into one of my infamous fights :sad:

What a pitty :sad:

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 03:34 PM
What a pitty :sad:
I'll be back on form tomorrow though, don't worry ;)

Washa Koroleva
01-10-2006, 03:39 PM

Hahaha!

It's really sad, though. Hope he'll get better soon!

tangerine_dream
01-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Praise the the Lord!
Pshaw! I now anoint you the first (but not the last) MTF Agassitard! :p

Kip
01-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Too bad.

Deivid23
01-10-2006, 03:59 PM

What makes you think he wouldn´t have done the finals? He shown last year Oz is the second grand Slam that fits better for him, he feels quite comfortable on rebound ace and he has improved a lot since then.

shotgun
01-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Pshaw! I now anoint you the first (but not the last) MTF Agassitard! :p

:topic:

Tangy, what happened to suicide?

Deivid23
01-10-2006, 04:03 PM

Yes, it must have been a mental problem of his :retard:

tangerine_dream
01-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Shotgun, I'm starting suicide with AO. :D

The Nadal fans might be interested to know that Rafa's pullout from AO is actually a top news story on Yahoo! America. So if anybody was curious to know if he's known in the US or not, well, this might be small proof that he's certainly made an impression on the Americans. ;)

acdbx
01-10-2006, 04:15 PM
the article says that Nadal beat Kuerten easily, and that the practice match was cut short because of rain.. Nadal feels no pain from the insoles, but just can't move as quickly as he would like

silverwhite
01-10-2006, 04:19 PM

I just knew that you would stoop that low and you proved me right! :D

:secret: I've got nothing against Gasquet, it was just a good comeback ;)

Very classy comeback indeed! Totally related to our discussion!

hablovah19
01-10-2006, 04:25 PM
That's really too bad.
One less player to cheer against!
get well soon, Nadal!!!

vincayou
01-10-2006, 04:39 PM

First, I used the word "hope".
Then, I think that Nadal would have been around very deep in the tournament in any case and we could have seen some Nadal-Roddick or Nadal-Hewitt match at least.
If that final had happened, I would have rooted for Fed, but I'm not really interested in a tournament where he gets the trophy by winning Lisnard in the final.

And it's not 100% sure that Fed gets to the final anyway. After all, ha has been there only once.

1sun
01-10-2006, 04:42 PM
so basicaly hes not playing because hes not match fit? great excuse for not entering a tourny.

1sun
01-10-2006, 04:43 PM
i wish federer did that at mc

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 04:45 PM
but I'm not really interested in a tournament where he gets the trophy by winning Lisnard in the final.
:haha: if Lisnard reaches the final, it would make up for Nadal not playing. It would be one of the funniest things to ever happen in the history of the ATP.

Federerthebest
01-10-2006, 04:46 PM
so basicaly hes not playing because hes not match fit? great excuse for not entering a tourny.

agreed
cutting and running is what i call it ;)

napki
01-10-2006, 04:56 PM
:sad: At least he won't come all the way to Australia for one match that can make his condition even worse. Get well soon!

Deivid23
01-10-2006, 05:15 PM

agreed
cutting and running is what i call it ;)

You guys share a lone nerve cell, don´t you? :retard:

1sun
01-10-2006, 05:36 PM
You guys share a lone nerve cell, don´t you? :retard:
yep, just like nadal and toni.

Bubba08
01-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Bad bad bad news :sad: :sad: :sad:

nobama
01-10-2006, 05:48 PM
so basicaly hes not playing because hes not match fit? great excuse for not entering a tourny.Who said that?

nobama
01-10-2006, 05:54 PM
i wish federer did that at mcSo you'd rather he lost all 750 ranking points rather than only 250? :shrug:

BlackSilver
01-10-2006, 05:58 PM
At the same age the best player ever didn't won anything

Actually Sampras already had won one slam with his age. And Borg several ones.

ExpectedWinner
01-10-2006, 06:28 PM
So you'd rather he lost all 750 ranking points rather than only 250? :shrug:

If health is in danger, yes.

Clara Bow
01-10-2006, 07:03 PM
I guess this also means that Hewitt would have to meet Federer in the semis again because they will be on the same side of the draw. Am I correct in assuming that would be the case if both made it that far?

Also- with Agassi and Nadal out I guess that Nalby will be seeded #4, and could have a potential semi with Roddick. I would love to see that.

I'm still a little sad about Rafa being out, but I really do think that it was for the best. It sounds like he is still getting used to the modifications/insoles that he needs to use to prevent further injury. And if he is feeling awkward on a body that is rusty- that could cause yet another set back.

Galaxystorm
01-10-2006, 07:08 PM
I guess this also means that Hewitt would have to meet Federer in the semis again because they will be on the same side of the draw. Am I correct in assuming that would be the case if both made it that far?

Also- with Agassi and Nadal out I guess that Nalby will be seeded #4, and could have a potential semi with Roddick. I would love to see that.

No . The 3th and 4th seeded players aren't in a predetermined side of the draw . I mean , the draw will decide if the 1st seeded player will be in the same side of the draw with the 3rd or 4th , and we can say the same thing for the 2th seeded player.

So Federer could face Hewitt in semfinals or in the final .

The only two players with a predeterminated position in the draw are the first and second seeded players .

And the two first seeded players can't meet until the final, and the third and fourth can't meet each other until the final either

rofe
01-10-2006, 07:14 PM
No . The 3th and 4th seeded player aren't in a predetermined side of the draw . I mean the draw will decide if the 1st seeded player will be in the same side of the draw with the 3rd of 4th , and we can say the same thing for the 2th seeded player.

So Federer could face Hewitt in semfinals or in the final .

The only two players with a determinated position in the draw are the first and second seeded players .

lol, you guys have already decided that Fed is going to reach the finals. I am a Fed fan and I still don't make such assumptions.

And responding to the original thread, I hope Rafa feels better. He can easily make up the points he could have won in the AO.

Clara Bow
01-10-2006, 07:14 PM
The only two players with a predeterminated position in the draw are the first and second seeded players .

Okay- thanks for the clarification GS, I can never remember how far the predetermined postions go.

lol, you guys have already decided that Fed is going to reach the finals.

Note the if in my original question. ;)

Am I correct in assuming that would be the case if both made it that far

I like Federer as well but I don't think it is a given he will make it to the finals either. I do think it is likely, but it is far from certain. There are too many talented players out there. And if he meets someone like Berdych when Tomas is in the zone- that could be very dangerous.

Galaxystorm
01-10-2006, 07:17 PM
lol, you guys have already decided that Fed is going to reach the finals. I am a Fed fan and I still don't make such assumptions.

And responding to the original thread, I hope Rafa feels better. He can easily make up the points he could have won in the AO.

I said : " So Federer could face Hewitt in semfinals or in the final "

" could " = potential

Clara Bow
01-10-2006, 07:24 PM
He can easily make up the points he could have won in the AO.

I was wondering about points myself. I was hoping that he would gain some points at the AO because Nadal has tons of points to defend from February through the French Open.

bokehlicious
01-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Actually Sampras already had won one slam with his age. And Borg several ones.

I was speaking about The best and not the greats :)

Lisbeth
01-10-2006, 11:23 PM
He will be missed :sad:

disturb3d
01-10-2006, 11:48 PM
Thank you, God.
Thank you!

celia
01-11-2006, 04:00 AM
i'm not surprised.

ServeAlready81
01-11-2006, 07:33 AM
This AO isn't going to be as exciting as last year it seems. 3 of the players that had some of the best matches last year are already out :sad:

HybridTheory
01-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Noo Rafa :sad:
Such a pity .. , Get well soon!!

landoud
01-11-2006, 12:26 PM
get well soon rafa

Jimnik
01-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Poor Rafa :sad:
But at least Andy will be the number 2 seed now :yeah: