Enough room for Lleyton? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Enough room for Lleyton?

ToanNguyen
01-10-2006, 12:43 AM
I am wondering if it's enough room for Lleyton and his baby? Wow!!! Talk about big ego.

Socket
01-10-2006, 12:54 AM
Somebody's jealous. :devil:

Actually, he needs a big car so he can put his Ferrari in the back seat. :haha: :haha:

artlinkletter
01-10-2006, 01:00 AM
A good portion of celebrities in movies, music, sports etc. have huge SUVs. I don't get how that makes him have a big ego.

Deboogle!.
01-10-2006, 01:03 AM
I don't get how that makes him have a big ego.It doesn't. lol. But damn those things are ugly. Especially the bright yellow ones :o Personally I don't know why anyone would want THAT huge a vehicle, and I have issues with it based on my opinions toward politics and gas usage and all that, but that's for another thread and another forum. If he likes it, good for him lol.

artlinkletter
01-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Yeah I actually parked by a yellow one today, and it still boggles me why people like it so much.

Socket
01-10-2006, 01:32 AM
It doesn't. lol. But damn those things are ugly. Especially the bright yellow ones :o Personally I don't know why anyone would want THAT huge a vehicle, and I have issues with it based on my opinions toward politics and gas usage and all that, but that's for another thread and another forum. If he likes it, good for him lol.
Well, there goes your chance for a ride! :p

Deboogle!.
01-10-2006, 01:34 AM
Well, there goes your chance for a ride! :pI don't think I'd even be able to get into it... I'm too short :lol:

celia
01-10-2006, 01:35 AM
it's a practical vehicle for a young family.

acoffeygirl
01-10-2006, 01:50 AM
I don't think I'd even be able to get into it... I'm too short :lol:
:hug:

Deboogle!.
01-10-2006, 01:52 AM
:hug::ras:

I'm sorry but how is something THAT HUGE practical? :lol:

Grinder
01-10-2006, 02:05 AM
Lleyton's got a good choice of vehicles.

Heh, my brother has drives a Hummer, and saying that he has a big ego would be an understatement.

El Legenda
01-10-2006, 02:17 AM
H2 suck, the original hummer is much better, and $75,000 more :)

El Legenda
01-10-2006, 02:18 AM
A good portion of celebrities in movies, music, sports etc. have huge SUVs.

or anyone with $50,000 :)

Socket
01-10-2006, 02:21 AM
:ras:

Of course, it's practical -- it accommodates Lleyton, his wife, child, parents, sister, in-laws, personal coach, personal trainer, Davis Cup captain, Davis Cup coach, agent, and a couple of his friends -- in other words, all the people you usually see in the players box during his matches.

Try fitting that many people in the backseat of a Ferrari!

Fee
01-10-2006, 02:56 AM
it's a practical vehicle for a young family.

To live in.

No 'young family' could afford to put gas in one of those things.

Deboogle!.
01-10-2006, 03:11 AM
Of course, it's practical -- it accommodates Lleyton, his wife, child, parents, sister, in-laws, personal coach, personal trainer, Davis Cup captain, Davis Cup coach, agent, and a couple of his friends -- in other words, all the people you usually see in the players box during his matches.

Trying fitting that many people in the backseat of a Ferrari!:lol: surely he can just pay people to drive them all around, he doesn't need to accomodate them all himself:p

Hagar
01-10-2006, 08:18 AM
This car looks very much like the ones used in Belgium for money transport.
So I presume that Lleyton, apart from this Ferrari, also puts all his money in that car. Saves the costs you have to pay to a bank! :p

Kristen
01-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Tinted glass, massive black 4WD. Yeah, that kind of car is really popular here. Or maybe it's the angle (I'm kidding. A mans gotta do what he's gotta do to hide his family from the prying eyes of the non-Womans Day (or is it No Idea?) media)

star
01-10-2006, 11:47 AM
To live in.

Lleyton, Bec, and Mia qualify as a 'young family' and they certainly can afford it.

Lleyton is having fun with cars right now. He went so long without one, I guess he's making up for lost time. I think lots of young men are car crazy. Some old men too. ;)

star
01-10-2006, 11:50 AM
:lol: surely he can just pay people to drive them all around, he doesn't need to accomodate them all himself:p

Yeah -- And then you could slag him for having too many cars when he could just put them in one car!! :lol: :lol:

But maybe short people are just jealous of vehicles that they can't hoist themselves into. :p

Socket
01-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Lleyton, Bec, and Mia qualify as a 'young family' and they certainly can afford it.

Lleyton is having fun with cars right now. He went so long without one, I guess he's making up for lost time. I think lots of young men are car crazy. Some old men too. ;)
And some middle-aged women, too. :p :p

star
01-10-2006, 01:17 PM
Speak for yourself. :p

alfonsojose
01-10-2006, 01:17 PM
Remember his penis. He needs a lot of space :drool: :tape:

Donny
01-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Yeh, speaking of penises, guess this goes against the "small penis huge automobile" addage ...... Rusty surely ain't makin' up for any, er, shortcomings

Turkeyballs Paco
01-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Where I live, so many people drive Hummers and other really big SUVs, oversized pickups etc. Generally speaking, it's usually driven by really short guys. I guess they feel like a big stud in their big truck. I figure it's just little man's syndrome.

Socket
01-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Well, Lleyton's got both a huge Hummer and a small, two-seater Ferrari, so he's obviously working both theories (and making alfonsojose very horny in the process).

alfonsojose
01-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Well, Lleyton's got both a huge Hummer and a small, two-seater Ferrari, so he's obviously working both theories (and making alfonsojose very horny in the process).
:drool: :devil:

El Legenda
01-10-2006, 03:03 PM
To live in.

People who own a Hummer make on avg $200,000 a year :)

Socket
01-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Where I live, so many people drive Hummers and other really big SUVs, oversized pickups etc. Generally speaking, it's usually driven by really short guys. I guess they feel like a big stud in their big truck. I figure it's just little man's syndrome.
The only man I know personally who does drive (leases) a Hummer is 6'5" tall, and he claims that it's one of the few cars/trucks that fits his height comfortably. That's his story, at least. :p

alfonsojose
01-10-2006, 03:24 PM
The only man I know personally who does drive (leases) a Hummer is 6'5" tall, and he claims that it's one of the few cars/trucks that fits his height comfortably. That's his story, at least. :p
fits, tall, big .. *uff* :bolt: to the bathroom

warmy
01-10-2006, 04:11 PM

What are you talkin' about? Hummers and SUV's in general are way practical, you have a much better chance of not sliding on an incline or get caught in the snow with an SUV. Now I know Australia and Alaska have two very different climates and the issues that I might think of when buying a vehicle are probably different. But we both have vast areas of land with very small populations. To many (most) Alaskans I know that translates into a desire to have the tuffest and most able car possible for times when there is no one else around to help you deal. That might have been a factor or he just might have wanted a Hummer. :cool:

Either way, good on Hewitt.

mini155
01-10-2006, 05:01 PM
I know I´m :topic:

But, warmy, no offence, but your avatar is scary...

warmy
01-10-2006, 05:14 PM
I know I´m :topic:

:hug: It's OK Mini, I sometimes get words that start with the same letter mixed up too. The s-word you meant to say was sexy, not scary. Don't be embarrassed, it happens to the best of us. :angel:

mini155
01-10-2006, 05:17 PM
:hug: It's OK Mini, I sometimes get words that start with the same letter mixed up too. The s-word you meant to say was sexy, not scary. Don't be embarrassed, it happens to the best of us. :angel:

It does happen even to the best of us(and im not including me in this group), but I have to dissappoint you, it didn´t happen this time..... :angel:

warmy
01-10-2006, 05:19 PM

+alonso
01-10-2006, 05:24 PM
I dislike Hammers.
The car is soo ugly.

Fee
01-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Yeah -- And then you could slag him for having too many cars when he could just put them in one car!! :lol: :lol:

But maybe short people are just jealous of vehicles that they can't hoist themselves into. :p

wow, that was harsh. I thought that type of post was beneath you. My mistake.

Fee
01-10-2006, 05:47 PM
I dislike Hummers.
The car is soo ugly.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

El Legenda
01-10-2006, 05:51 PM
I dislike Hammers.
The car is soo ugly.

El Legenda
01-10-2006, 05:52 PM
What are you talkin' about? Hummers and SUV's in general are way practical, you have a much better chance of not sliding on an incline or get caught in the snow with an SUV..

Also has better chance of flipping over when going 50MPH around a turn :)

warmy
01-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Also has better chance of flipping over when going 50MPH around a turn :)

If you're taking turns at 50MPH in the conditions I'm talking about than you're going to have problems no matter what you drive. Smaller cars get stuck more often, usually don't have the best 4x4, and are more likely to get crushed in an accident (especially accidents involving moose.)

shotgun
01-10-2006, 06:04 PM

You and your remarks about other people's avatars. :rolleyes: ;)

mini155
01-10-2006, 06:07 PM
You and your remarks about other people's avatars. :rolleyes: ;)

As far as I can remember, this is my second comment on av avatar... Was this you with Andy Murray throwing up???

shotgun
01-10-2006, 06:09 PM
As far as I can remember, this is my second comment on av avatar... Was this you with Andy Murray throwing up???

Exactly. Best avatar ever and you blew all the fun. :ras:

El Legenda
01-10-2006, 06:17 PM
If you're taking turns at 50MPH in the conditions I'm talking about than you're going to have problems no matter what you drive. Smaller cars get stuck more often, usually don't have the best 4x4, and are more likely to get crushed in an accident (especially accidents involving moose.)

i just saw on CNN, after studies done in 2005, Smaller cars are safer than SUV's, because SUV's can flip in any kind of weather, even in summer :)

El Legenda
01-10-2006, 06:18 PM

:hug: :wavey:

ToanNguyen
01-10-2006, 06:33 PM
I dislike Hammers.
The car is soo ugly.
Agree. There's really no need for it. What's the use for all that space?

warmy
01-10-2006, 06:33 PM
i just saw on CNN, after studies done in 2005, Smaller cars are safer than SUV's, because SUV's can flip in any kind of weather, even in summer :)

They have a higher center of gravity which is a good thing when you're driving through rough terrain or high snow. SUV's usually only flip when people don't know how to handle driving them and take turns too fast or panic. A butter knife may be safer than a steak knife, but that doesn't mean I what to cut my steak with my butter knife. Believe it or not, some people do actually manage to survive without having their lives child/idiot proofed.

El Legenda
01-10-2006, 06:35 PM
They have a higher center of gravity which is a good thing when you're driving through rough terrain or high snow. SUV's usually only flip when people don't know how to handle driving them and take turns too fast or panic. A butter knife may be safer than a steak knife, but that doesn't mean I what to cut my steak with my butter knife. Believe it or not, some people do actually manage to survive without having their lives child/idiot proofed.

rought terrain and high snow in the city?

Federerthebest
01-10-2006, 06:35 PM
don't know why posters on here go on about hewitt's penis-size; a car that big makes me believe he's over-compensating for something :tape:

Socket
01-10-2006, 06:36 PM
That would be Chicago.

warmy
01-10-2006, 06:56 PM

In Anchorage, Alaska? Yes. But what I was pointing out is more than just the conditions of the city you live in, but the condition of the area that surrounds your city. For me, wherever I drive is much more rural than where I live. Actually most of the land that surrounds use is completely unpopulated and lacks infrastructure. Australia is similar in that regaurd, if to a different extent. Who wants to be trapped in the city? If Hewitt can afford a vehicle that keeps his options for travel more open, why shouldn't he and why shouldn't I?

mini155
01-10-2006, 07:33 PM

mini155
01-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Exactly. Best avatar ever and you blew all the fun. :ras:

It was funny(and I think I even good-repped you for it), but it was imposible to looked at while having a hangover........ I´m sorry if my comment was that bad for you... :angel:

shotgun
01-10-2006, 07:55 PM
It was funny(and I think I even good-repped you for it), but it was imposible to looked at while having a hangover........ I´m sorry if my comment was that bad for you... :angel:

Oh, sorry I didn't know you were having a hangover by then. :p

Grinder
01-10-2006, 08:05 PM
don't know why posters on here go on about hewitt's penis-size; a car that big makes me believe he's over-compensating for something :tape:

Nah that's just alfonsojose, who's desperate for attention.

cedez
01-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Hmmmm. Do you think any European players want a car like Hewitt's? Can't you just see Nadal driving one around Spain??? :)

Socket
01-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Hmmmm. Do you think any European players want a car like Hewitt's? Can't you just see Nadal driving one around Spain??? :)
I can definitely see him driving one around, but probably in Monaco, with the rest of the European tax exiles.

I can especially see Marat driving one -- a customized yellow one filled with his Safinettes. :lol:

star
01-10-2006, 11:33 PM
What are you talkin' about? Hummers and SUV's in general are way practical, you have a much better chance of not sliding on an incline or get caught in the snow with an SUV. Now I know Australia and Alaska have two very different climates and the issues that I might think of when buying a vehicle are probably different. But we both have vast areas of land with very small populations. To many (most) Alaskans I know that translates into a desire to have the tuffest and most able car possible for times when there is no one else around to help you deal. That might have been a factor or he just might have wanted a Hummer. :cool:

Either way, good on Hewitt.

Someone who has never driven in the wilderness can't really appreciate how much you rely on your vehicle and love that it can work it's way up a steep slope in 4wd low. It's a wonderful feeling. But unless you live in an area where people routinely carry a hi lift jack maybe you can't appreciate it. But.... not that Lleyton is a wilderness kind of guy. I think he just likes his big roomy shiny luxury vehicle. :)