Let's all watch Nole and Ana get into the third round: AO Cheering Thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Let's all watch Nole and Ana get into the third round: AO Cheering Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

savesthedizzle
01-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Novak's next tournament is the Australian Open... I know it's a bit in the future, but we can ANTICIPATE and get excited about it, no?

This post will be updated with all sorts of useful information like the draw and whatnot as soon as it becomes available :D

Btw, after much brainstorming and thinking of dirty things we could use saying "Down Under" I chose this title against Kell's will. Suggest better titles please :D

Björki
01-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Let's go Novak :bounce:

savesthedizzle
01-07-2006, 01:48 PM
Let's go Novak :bounce:

:wavey:

:secret: Happy Birthday, by the way!

Welcome to the bandwagon ;)

fangirl
01-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Novak is getting very BIG downunder.

My friend who hardly watches tennis texted me earlier tonight and asked me who the 'Serbian Stud' from the Hopman Cup is.

savesthedizzle
01-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Novak is getting very BIG downunder.

My friend who hardly watches tennis texted me earlier tonight and asked me who the 'Serbian Stud' from the Hopman Cup is.

Novak's bigness down under is just growing. I'm sure he was always big, it was just a secret that is now coming to light :D

Peta Pan
01-08-2006, 04:16 AM
GO NOVAK!! :woohoo:

I can't wait to go along and see how big he actually is Down Under :angel:

My opinion of him in the last week has pretty much gone from just a little above neutral, to 'wow, he's a cool guy', to 'OMG he is really a cute, adorable dork' to 'Shit he is hot!'. The last bit is not really cool for me as a 27 year old, but I just don't care anymore... he'll have to deal with me perving :p

PennyThePenguin
01-08-2006, 09:15 AM
*teeheeheee* peta promoted novakito :D

belco
01-08-2006, 11:40 AM
lets go Novak lets go

savesthedizzle
01-08-2006, 01:16 PM
GO NOVAK!! :woohoo:

I can't wait to go along and see how big he actually is Down Under :angel:

My opinion of him in the last week has pretty much gone from just a little above neutral, to 'wow, he's a cool guy', to 'OMG he is really a cute, adorable dork' to 'Shit he is hot!'. The last bit is not really cool for me as a 27 year old, but I just don't care anymore... he'll have to deal with me perving :p

Well as we have discussed... 18 year olds are adults... not children.. so it's all good :D

Peta Pan
01-08-2006, 01:23 PM
:banana: Ok, and he DOES turn 19 a week before I hit 28 so I'll savour that week :p

fangirl
01-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Well as we have discussed... 18 year olds are adults... not children.. so it's all good :D

Correct Jess. That is exactly what I said lats year when you tried to tell me that Novak was too young and innocent to bone.

savesthedizzle
01-08-2006, 01:43 PM
:banana: Ok, and he DOES turn 19 a week before I hit 28 so I'll savour that week :p

Exactly :banana:

savesthedizzle
01-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Correct Jess. That is exactly what I said lats year when you tried to tell me that Novak was too young and innocent to bone.

Well when he had JUST turned 18 it was odd to be like "Okay he is good looking." but now I mean.. he's 18 and a HALF. Fair game.

fangirl
01-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Ahem (http://www.aneki.com/sexually_active.html)

Can we take it that Novak likes boning?

savesthedizzle
01-08-2006, 01:54 PM
:lol: Kell you make me smile :)

I'm off to work now though.. like I am every day. :wavey:

Peta Pan
01-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Well when he had JUST turned 18 it was odd to be like "Okay he is good looking." but now I mean.. he's 18 and a HALF. Fair game.
Oh yep 18 and a HALF! That makes all the difference! :yeah:

(doesn't help me with the guy at work that's JUST turned 18 though :()

Anyway I'm gonna miss Novak while he's not playing this week! I think he should just come along to Kooyong to play on Wednesday or just to watch with me... he can even sit on my lap if he wants! :angel:

savesthedizzle
01-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Oh yep 18 and a HALF! That makes all the difference! :yeah:

(doesn't help me with the guy at work that's JUST turned 18 though :()

Anyway I'm gonna miss Novak while he's not playing this week! I think he should just come along to Kooyong to play on Wednesday or just to watch with me... he can even sit on my lap if he wants! :angel:

:lol: I'm sure he'd like that ;)

Scotso
01-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Good luck Nole! :D

Saumon
01-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Ahem (http://www.aneki.com/sexually_active.html)

Can we take it that Novak likes boning?
WOOT we are 1st!! :woohoo:
but i'm very far from this :awww:

_pyromatic
01-08-2006, 11:22 PM
WOOT we are 1st!! :woohoo:
but i'm very far from this :awww:

At least you're on the list... We get no sex here :sobbing:

adee-gee
01-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Adam doesn't approve of the slightly negative thread title :(

savesthedizzle
01-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Adam doesn't approve of the slightly negative thread title :(

Negative?

How is it negative? :lol:

missbungle
01-10-2006, 08:56 AM
I'm sure Novak WILL perform well down under!!

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Negative?

How is it negative? :lol:
Hope is a negative word....How about "Expecting Novak to perform well Down Under" :p

Peta Pan
01-10-2006, 12:42 PM
or
"Let's all watch Novak perform well down under"

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 01:47 PM
or
"Let's all watch Novak perform well down under"
I knew an Aussie could come up with a positive title, it's in your nature ;)

savesthedizzle
01-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Haha I like the let's all watch. *goes to change*

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Adam approves of the new thread title :D

fangirl
01-10-2006, 04:20 PM
So who has a video camera? ;)

savesthedizzle
01-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Adam approves of the new thread title :D

As long as Adam approves, that is all that matters! :ras:

savesthedizzle
01-10-2006, 04:26 PM

*raises hand*

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 04:32 PM
As long as Adam approves, that is all that matters! :ras:
That was so sincere :D

Why do we want a video camera?

fangirl
01-10-2006, 04:34 PM
That was so sincere :D

Why do we want a video camera?

Watching performances Down Under. Think about it my dear little one!

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Watching performances Down Under. Think about it my dear little one!
:haha: :haha: :haha: your humour is too advanced for the likes of me.

:secret: for a female you have a shockingly dirty mind :o

fangirl
01-10-2006, 04:46 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: your humour is too advanced for the likes of me.

:secret: for a female you have a shockingly dirty mind :o

I may be a female, but I can give many men a run for their money when it comes to having a mind that belongs in the gutter. I find it a commendable personality quality.

Love it and embarace it baby ;)

savesthedizzle
01-10-2006, 04:50 PM
I may be a female, but I can give many men a run for their money when it comes to having a mind that belongs in the gutter. I find it a commendable personality quality.

It is my favorite quality of yours sweetie :D

And I thought I had a dirty mind.... until I met you! :kiss:

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 04:51 PM

I do like it, I was just taken by surprise :kiss: if a male had made the comment I would've been more likely to have got the joke at the first attempt ;)

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 04:52 PM
It is my favorite quality of yours sweetie :D

And I thought I had a dirty mind.... until I met you! :kiss:
Jess you're an :angel: compared to her :o

savesthedizzle
01-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Jess you're an :angel: compared to her :o

I haven't had the opportunity to act like a :devil: around you yet :angel:

fangirl
01-10-2006, 05:04 PM
I haven't had the opportunity to act like a :devil: around you yet :angel:

Well you just told me that you have a video camera Jess....

adee-gee
01-10-2006, 05:05 PM
I like your thinking :D

savesthedizzle
01-10-2006, 05:12 PM

True, but it only records on those little tiny cassettes... unless I steal the parents DVD camcorder...

Hmmmm :devil:

Peta Pan
01-10-2006, 08:19 PM
*also raises hand* ;) Well the one on my digital camera anyway!

Um... I actually nearly put 'Let's all experience Novak performing well down under" :devil: but I thought it would be a bit unfair considering I'm the only one who will be there :p

savesthedizzle
01-11-2006, 02:10 AM
*also raises hand* ;) Well the one on my digital camera anyway!

Um... I actually nearly put 'Let's all experience Novak performing well down under" :devil: but I thought it would be a bit unfair considering I'm the only one who will be there :p

Unfair indeed! But I will experience his great performances in Paris, London, Toronto, Cincinnati and New York...

...so I guess its fair.

PennyThePenguin
01-11-2006, 04:54 AM
pity....i won't get to experience any of it...... :sad:

PennyThePenguin
01-11-2006, 04:54 AM
*after some thinking*

hmm... at least there are going to be video cameras around :p

Peta Pan
01-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Unfair indeed! But I will experience his great performances in Paris, London, Toronto, Cincinnati and New York...

...so I guess its fair.
Ah, but it won't be 'Down Under' in all those places :p :angel:

However, ALL those tournaments? That makes me extremely jealous :eek:

adee-gee
01-11-2006, 11:03 AM

...so I guess its fair.
And you'll get to meet me :p

savesthedizzle
01-11-2006, 02:22 PM
And you'll get to meet me :p

True. But that won't be "down under" either. :p

adee-gee
01-11-2006, 02:36 PM
True. But that won't be "down under" either. :p
:bigcry:

savesthedizzle
01-11-2006, 02:43 PM

If you promised to perform as well as Novak, we could take a trip :kiss:

fangirl
01-11-2006, 02:48 PM

Its ok darling. Maybe one day, you can come visit me down under :)

savesthedizzle
01-11-2006, 02:51 PM

:fiery:

adee-gee
01-11-2006, 02:54 PM
If you promised to perform as well as Novak, we could take a trip :kiss:
I have no idea how well Novak performs, but I'm confident I can surpass his ability :D

savesthedizzle
01-11-2006, 02:54 PM
I have no idea how well Novak performs, but I'm confident I can surpass his ability :D

Good to hear :aplot:

adee-gee
01-11-2006, 02:55 PM
:banana:

Wow it sucks that I'm the only guy in here :p

savesthedizzle
01-11-2006, 03:05 PM
Kell, I love you... but I will fight you if I must. :fiery:

Peta Pan
01-11-2006, 03:06 PM
:haha: at this conversation

fangirl
01-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Kell, I love you... but I will fight you if I must. :fiery:

There is a very simple solution to all of this. A larger bed. :devil:

savesthedizzle
01-11-2006, 03:18 PM
There is a very simple solution to all of this. A larger bed. :devil:

What if I am just not willing to share? :angel:

savesthedizzle
01-11-2006, 03:21 PM
The real question is... when is Adam available to judge our mud wrestling contest?

fangirl
01-11-2006, 03:24 PM
What if I am just not willing to share? :angel:

Well Jess. That would make you a greedy girl and greedy girls need to be spanked. Hard.

savesthedizzle
01-11-2006, 03:25 PM
Well Jess. That would make you a greedy girl and greedy girls need to be spanked. Hard.

A greedy girl is what I am. :aplot:

fangirl
01-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Peta has a story for us when she comes home. WHICH BETTER BE SOON I might add.

:angel:

Herceg Novi
01-12-2006, 09:10 AM
happy new yr to all!
hi jess long time no hear
i have been in hybernation hehehehe
but ready to do my supporting and causing friction as always :-)

Peta Pan
01-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Peta has a story for us when she comes home. WHICH BETTER BE SOON I might add.

:angel:
*sigh*
Yes I am officially now a Djokoholic :p

So I was watching Koubek play with Kristen (Bjorkman Girl) and she points out that Novak is walking past the other side of the court. I bolted and followed him to a Serbian match. I patiently waited for him to apply all his suncream and then I got beaten to him by a Serbian reporter... but I took some photos while he was being interviewed. Then I got the autograph and when he gave me my book back he stared into my eyes for about 3 seconds and I almost fainted - those eyes are SOOO piercing :eek:

I stayed around for a while, watching the match. He was really sweet with these 2 kids that were playing with a ball in the corner. A few times their ball got away from them and he ran and kicked it back to them :hug:

Then a ball from the match flew so far it nearly went out of Melbourne Park and Novak just turned and smiled at me so I laughed back at him :shrug:

I was on my own at this time so I was too nervous to get a photo with him... I could have asked his coach but didn't want to. So later I went back with Kristen to Janko's match and said "Sorry for pestering you again but can I please get a photo with you" and he had this huge smile and said "No problem, why not?" So I got the photo and his arm was around my shoulder and I made sure I put mine around his waist (even though that isn't in the photo) I just took advantage of the situation :angel:

Ok, so I'll show that pic here... the others I haven't sorted out yet :)

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 12:08 PM
*sigh*
Yes I am officially now a Djokoholic :p

So I was watching Koubek play with Kristen (Bjorkman Girl) and she points out that Novak is walking past the other side of the court. I bolted and followed him to a Serbian match. I patiently waited for him to apply all his suncream and then I got beaten to him by a Serbian reporter... but I took some photos while he was being interviewed. Then I got the autograph and when he gave me my book back he stared into my eyes for about 3 seconds and I almost fainted - those eyes are SOOO piercing :eek:

I stayed around for a while, watching the match. He was really sweet with these 2 kids that were playing with a ball in the corner. A few times their ball got away from them and he ran and kicked it back to them :hug:

Then a ball from the match flew so far it nearly went out of Melbourne Park and Novak just turned and smiled at me so I laughed back at him :shrug:

I was on my own at this time so I was too nervous to get a photo with him... I could have asked his coach but didn't want to. So later I went back with Kristen to Janko's match and said "Sorry for pestering you again but can I please get a photo with you" and he had this huge smile and said "No problem, why not?" So I got the photo and his arm was around my shoulder and I made sure I put mine around his waist (even though that isn't in the photo) I just took advantage of the situation :angel:

Ok, so I'll show that pic here... the others I haven't sorted out yet :)

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Why am I so afraid to talk to him Peta? WHY? :lol: What a lovely picture. Isn't he hotter in person? I think I am afraid to approach him because I never get to see him just sitting down somewhere.. he is always in transit. And wtf.. when I went to other Serbian matches (WHICH I DID THINKING HE WOULD GO) only Tipsarevic showed up (not fair!) But yeah every time I see him he is either practicing, leaving practice, going to practice, or running away from me and Becca. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 12:09 PM
happy new yr to all!
hi jess long time no hear
i have been in hybernation hehehehe
but ready to do my supporting and causing friction as always :-)

OMG Herceg!!! :smooch: I have missed you! :kiss: :kiss:

Yay everyone is coming back now. :banana:

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Oooh and Peta, which Serbian match were you at? Tipsarevic or Bozoljac?

Peta Pan
01-12-2006, 12:40 PM
SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Why am I so afraid to talk to him Peta? WHY? :lol: What a lovely picture. Isn't he hotter in person? I think I am afraid to approach him because I never get to see him just sitting down somewhere.. he is always in transit. And wtf.. when I went to other Serbian matches (WHICH I DID THINKING HE WOULD GO) only Tipsarevic showed up (not fair!) But yeah every time I see him he is either practicing, leaving practice, going to practice, or running away from me and Becca. :shrug:
:lol: He was SOOO hotter in person! I couldn't stop staring! (oh and my mum says he looks older than 18 so it's ok for me now :yeah: ).

I was nervous too. I could have got the coach to take a photo of us because later he was doing that for other people, but I didn't have the guts to do that. Got a bit of confidence when Kristen came with me... we even told him he was a lot of fun at Hopman Cup and he smiled and said he enjoyed it a lot. Ooooh he was just adorable!

How dare he not show up at Serbian matches when you go :sad: Lucky for me today Bozoljak and Tipsarevic were on adjacent courts so he never moved far.

Peta Pan
01-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Oooh and Peta, which Serbian match were you at? Tipsarevic or Bozoljac?
Wherever Nole was :lol:

He started at Bozoljak that's where I got the autograph... and the arse pic (I'll post that soon) :angel: Then he moved to Janko's match on the adjacent court and when he left there is when I got the photo with him :yeah:

I was there at the end of the Bozoljak match too.... 12-10 in the 3rd :eek:

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 12:43 PM
:lol: He was SOOO hotter in person! I couldn't stop staring! (oh and my mum says he looks older than 18 so it's ok for me now :yeah: ).

I was nervous too. I could have got the coach to take a photo of us because later he was doing that for other people, but I didn't have the guts to do that. Got a bit of confidence when Kristen came with me... we even told him he was a lot of fun at Hopman Cup and he smiled and said he enjoyed it a lot. Ooooh he was just adorable!

How dare he not show up at Serbian matches when you go :sad: Lucky for me today Bozoljak and Tipsarevic were on adjacent courts so he never moved far.

Awwww. He does look older than 18! They need to put them on adjacent courts again!! Awww I'm so glad he was at their matches, that's so nice and supportive of him :D Plus they both won, so he must be good luck and he needs to go again today so they both win again... :lol:

Herceg Novi
01-12-2006, 12:44 PM
heeheh so Jess who else has gone AWOL?????
good to see the boys are getting back form thought i think
the Hopman Cup was a joke, they should play that tournament when no tournaments r on like maybe the final week in December, Novak should have skipped that

anyway good to see Ili(j)a won today!

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Wherever Nole was :lol:

He started at Bozoljak that's where I got the autograph... and the arse pic (I'll post that soon) :angel: Then he moved to Janko's match on the adjacent court and when he left there is when I got the photo with him :yeah:

I was there at the end of the Bozoljak match too.... 12-10 in the 3rd :eek:

:lol: Did you see any of Mathieu Montcourt for Adam?

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 12:48 PM
heeheh so Jess who else has gone AWOL?????
good to see the boys are getting back form thought i think
the Hopman Cup was a joke, they should play that tournament when no tournaments r on like maybe the final week in December, Novak should have skipped that

anyway good to see Ili(j)a won today!

Herceg, everyone has left! I had to replace you all with completely new people! Chloe doesn't post here anymore either, but maybe now that you are back she'll come back too :p

fangirl
01-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Peta is a photography genuis.

Jess, come stalking with us next year if I get to go to the Australian Open. I will make you talk to him somehow and then you will end up getting married and I will be the fabulous girl who made it all happen.

Unless I decide to keep him for myself of course.

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Peta is a photography genuis.

Jess, come stalking with us next year if I get to go to the Australian Open. I will make you talk to him somehow and then you will end up getting married and I will be the fabulous girl who made it all happen.

Unless I decide to keep him for myself of course.

Hahaha okay, if only I had enough money to fly to Australia and time to spend an entire day in the air, perhaps that would happen :p

Peta Pan
01-12-2006, 12:54 PM
:lol: Did you see any of Mathieu Montcourt for Adam?
No :sad: It was on too late. I left at 7.30 and it takes an hour to get home. When I left the match BEFORE Mathieu's hadn't even started yet :eek:

fangirl
01-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Hahaha okay, if only I had enough money to fly to Australia and time to spend an entire day in the air, perhaps that would happen :p

Jess, please stop being a realist for like, two hours, and think of bumming around Melbourne with us, starting at Novaks ass, eating cookies, boing Novak, going shopping, more Noak boning and and more shopping.

Start planning my bridesmaids dress bitch. Nothing ugly or me and Ana will throw a tantrum :)

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 12:58 PM
No :sad: It was on too late. I left at 7.30 and it takes an hour to get home. When I left the match BEFORE Mathieu's hadn't even started yet :eek:

Awwww, wow... his match went on late then. I'm still jealous you talked to Novak. Hahahaha. I will probably think about it all day at work today.

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Jess, please stop being a realist for like, two hours, and think of bumming around Melbourne with us, starting at Novaks ass, eating cookies, boing Novak, going shopping, more Noak boning and and more shopping.

Start planning my bridesmaids dress bitch. Nothing ugly or me and Ana will throw a tantrum :)

:ras:

I already have my entire wedding planned, all I need to do is insert the groom. Although I think I am ditching the Vera Wang bridesmaids gowns for BCBG dresses instead.

My BCBG fetish is BAD and EXPENSIVE.

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 01:07 PM
So Herceg, how have you been? Still getting attacked by scores of women everywhere you go?

Peta Pan
01-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Ok I've sorted the other few photos I took.... I'm going to post them here and then all in the pic thread as well.

I have to show the arse pic now because Kell loves it. Look at the way he is peering over his shoulder at me as I took the pic :o I was SO trying to disguise I was taking it :o

fangirl
01-12-2006, 01:13 PM
He so knew you were taking it Peta. He is like 'yeah, I have a nice ass. What are you going to do about it'. How vain. I like it.

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 01:15 PM
He so knew you were taking it Peta. He is like 'yeah, I have a nice ass. What are you going to do about it'. How vain. I like it.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

He totally knew. I love it!!! It's far far better than the one I have. I am glad I got to see that before I left for work too :)

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 01:16 PM
Peta, all I must say, is that you haven't lived until you see this man's back. I am in love with his back. It is my favorite body part of his. So, I'm sure in your time there you will see him tear his shirt off since it is hot and all, and when he does, LOOK AT HIS BACK. :worship: :hearts:

savesthedizzle
01-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Alright guys... I have to get to Starbucks work.

:wavey: See you all later!

Peta Pan
01-12-2006, 01:32 PM
:wavey: Bye Jess...

Hopefully I'll get to see this beautiful back tomorrow :hearts:

Björki
01-12-2006, 04:58 PM
lovely photos Peta :) The one with you is very nice. :yeah:

Saumon
01-12-2006, 06:16 PM
happy new yr to all!
happy new year sexy! :p

Saumon
01-12-2006, 06:28 PM
:spit:

I was very nervous too when I talked to him, mixing up french and english etc.. :retard: but he's soooo nice :hearts:

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 03:18 AM
Ummm okay guys bad news.

Novak's draw... it could have been better... I am only copying as much of the draw as Novak will have to worry about (unless a miracle occurs and he is one of Roger's 3 losses for this season)

(1)FEDERER, Roger SUI vs (WC)ISTOMIN, Denis UZB
LEE, Hyung-Taik KOR vs MAYER, Florian GER
qualifier vs SANGUINETTI, Davide ITA
ASCIONE, Thierry FRA vs (30)MIRNYI, Max BLR

(24)ROCHUS, Olivier BEL vs (WC)LLODRA, Michael FRA
MINAR, Ivo CZEvs (WC)LUCZAK, Peter AUS
GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA vs DJOKOVIC, Novak SCG
HAAS, Tommy GER vs (14)GASQUET, Richard FRA

:crying2: GASQUET IN THE SECOND ROUND ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Unless he loses in the first round, which is possible, BUT THEN WE GET HAAS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? And THEN, provided he can beat Rochus this time (unlike last year) THEN WE GET FEDERER?

:crying2: :tears: :crying2:

I'm just going to go dig a hole until this is all over.

uglyamerican
01-13-2006, 05:43 AM
Gasquet's last 2 results:

lost to Andreev 6-2, 6-4

lost to Henman 6-4, 6-4

Not too impressive.

uglyamerican
01-13-2006, 05:49 AM
Haas has had some questionable losses in the last six months:

Y-T Wang in Bangkok

Baghdatis in Basel

and he had to pull out of Wimbledon in the first round. against Tipsarevic.

Herceg Novi
01-13-2006, 12:16 PM
it is time for Novak to stand up and be counted, as i said already he made a stupd decision playing that stupid hopman cup which is a joke, he could have played in Adelaide and got some real decent matches in.........
he has beaten Gasquet before, i honestly can't see him losing to Goldy in round 1,
also i am suprised he has opted to play qualifiers for a lot of tournaments! it would have made more sense for him to go to the USA and play on his favoured hard courts where he would have got into the entry field easy

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Haas has had some questionable losses in the last six months:

Y-T Wang in Bangkok

Baghdatis in Basel

and he had to pull out of Wimbledon in the first round. against Tipsarevic.

Are you conveniently forgetting that he beat Federer within the last WEEK? It doesn't matter if that's an exhibition match or not, the man is going into this with a lot of confidence from that.

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 04:13 PM
YAY! I almost forgot all about this place.

Novak is amazing and will clean house. :cool:

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 04:16 PM
YAY! I almost forgot all about this place.

Novak is amazing and will clean house. :cool:

Nice optimistic attitudes always welcome :D

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 04:22 PM
I figured you would like that.

Did I read this thread without seeing Chloe, or was I just not paying enough attention to names?

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 04:23 PM
I figured you would like that.

Did I read this thread without seeing Chloe, or was I just not paying enough attention to names?

She has not been posting here much lately. :p

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 04:25 PM
It's a darn shame, that is.

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 04:27 PM
It's a darn shame, that is.

I think her brain has been consumed by ice hockey. :rolleyes:

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 04:30 PM
Ice hockey! That's HORRIBLE! It's so far from where she needs to be.

I mean....They don't even use rackets!

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Ice hockey! That's HORRIBLE! It's so far from where she needs to be.

I mean....They don't even use rackets!

Exactly! I know! I worry about her!

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Your avatar really inspires me to talk about getting my own, but not to actually do it.

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Your avatar really inspires me to talk about getting my own, but not to actually do it.

I've been told my avatar inspires people to do a lot of things :p

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 04:37 PM
That Novak Djokovic is a photogenic one all right.

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 04:40 PM
I've been told my avatar inspires people to do a lot of things :p
Oh, hey! :eek:

You're not gonna sneak those thoughts by me.

Thank God for this site, or I'd actually have to work at...work.

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh, hey! :eek:

You're not gonna sneak those thoughts by me.

Thank God for this site, or I'd actually have to work at...work.

:lol: I feel the same way about this site and studying... or at least I will when I drive back to school on Sunday.

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 04:43 PM
:lol: I feel the same way about this site and studying... or at least I will when I drive back to school on Sunday.
I just happen to not be in class at this moment, or your post would belong to me. :banana:

fangirl
01-13-2006, 04:50 PM
You should. And stick a pregnancy warning on it if it is hot like hers.

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 04:52 PM
:lol:

On my avatar?

Warning: This picture is hot. You WILL get pregnant if you look at it too long.

fangirl
01-13-2006, 04:55 PM

On my avatar?

Yes haha. I swear, Jess' avatar is this close to getting me knocked up with mini Novaks.

savesthedizzle

On my avatar?

:lol: Exactly.

Kell, your new avatar better be as lovely as the old one. :p

savesthedizzle
Yes haha. I swear, Jess' avatar is this close to getting me knocked up with mini Novaks.

You, me, and every female that looks at it. :rolls: I love that picture.

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Her avatar is so clean, and like "Hey, I'm hot."

It must be the head turn. If he looked directly at the camera, it would injure the taker, I bet.

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 04:57 PM
Her avatar is so clean, and like "Hey, I'm hot."

It must be the head turn. If he looked directly at the camera, it would injure the taker, I bet.

Definitely. Novak has completely mastered the head turn so as to not cause casualties among innocent bystanders.

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 05:01 PM
I just got this image of a girl walking by, and taking a dead on picture, before falling down with a scream, clutching her stomach.

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 05:02 PM
I just got this image of a girl walking by, and taking a dead on picture, before falling down with a scream, clutching her stomach.

I have taken such a picture, but it took me a long long time to recover afterwards.

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 05:04 PM
I bet he didn't even help you up when you fell to the ground. He probably shrugged, laughed it off and kept doing whatever he was doing.

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 05:07 PM
I bet he didn't even help you up when you fell to the ground. He probably shrugged, laughed it off and kept doing whatever he was doing.

Afterwards he actually looked at me and Chloe and ran away, honestly.

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Awww. I can see you two chasing this poor teenage boy around.

Actually, that's something I would pay to see for a day. Just two women chasing around a Serbian tennis kid...er...adult.

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 05:12 PM
Awww. I can see you two chasing this poor teenage boy around.

Actually, that's something I would pay to see for a day. Just two women chasing around a Serbian tennis kid...er...adult.

Beforehand
01-13-2006, 05:13 PM
I guess he's probably used to it, but I can see him having lunch at a cafe, and you two hiding in the bushes with binoculars, but not very well.

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 05:17 PM
I guess he's probably used to it, but I can see him having lunch at a cafe, and you two hiding in the bushes with binoculars, but not very well.

:lol: I am not that bad.. yet ;)

fangirl
01-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Afterwards he actually looked at me and Chloe and ran away, honestly.

I bet he was scared that you were going to kidnap him and lock him away in a closet in New Jersey, a state that yahoo describes as having bad stenches and busy highways ;)

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 05:33 PM
I bet he was scared that you were going to kidnap him and lock him away in a closet in New Jersey, a state that yahoo describes as having bad stenches and busy highways ;)

I tried to tell him that it doesn't smell bad where I'm from but he just wouldn't listen!!

Nice av ;)

Jelena
01-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Sorry to disturb your chat, but please let me allow to say that I don't like the 2nd round draw of Nole, when he wins and Tommy also wins. Then I have to tear myself ;)

adee-gee
01-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Novak's gonna nail Gasquet in Round 2 :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
01-13-2006, 07:04 PM

I wouldn't bet on that.

I don't even think Gasquet will BE in round 2. :ras: He's lost in the first round of the AO the last 2 times he's played it and he's lost in the first round in both tournaments he's played this year.

Saumon
01-13-2006, 07:27 PM
I thought you were already pregnant with Mario's baby :scratch:

adee-gee
01-13-2006, 09:25 PM
I wouldn't bet on that.

I don't even think Gasquet will BE in round 2. :ras: He's lost in the first round of the AO the last 2 times he's played it and he's lost in the first round in both tournaments he's played this year.
Possibly not, Haas would probably be a better opponent anyway. I'm kind of presuming Nole's gonna beat Goldstein, might not be the most clever idea :o

uglyamerican
01-14-2006, 01:09 AM
Are you conveniently forgetting that he beat Federer within the last WEEK? It doesn't matter if that's an exhibition match or not, the man is going into this with a lot of confidence from that.

Seriously?

I believe there is a difference between an exhibition and a grand slam.

But then, people were debating here the possibility that Anna legitimately beat Novak in Belgrade.

uglyamerican
01-14-2006, 01:28 AM
As for Goldstein, in 2005 he beat only 2 players currently in the top 90.

savesthedizzle
01-14-2006, 02:18 AM
Seriously?

I believe there is a difference between an exhibition and a grand slam.

But then, people were debating here the possibility that Anna legitimately beat Novak in Belgrade.

That's not what I meant... clearly there is a difference.

What I was trying to say is that it doesn't take away that Haas would be a bit confident after such a win...regardless of where or how he got it. It's not like people generally beat Roger Federer anywhere, exhibition or not, so all I was trying to communicate is that it didn't matter where the win was, it would give the man some confidence.

fangirl
01-14-2006, 06:08 AM

Thats hot. I hope the video becomes available on the net for me to download.

MilanDokic
01-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Novak Djokovic will play his first round match on Tuesday!

Peta Pan
01-14-2006, 10:25 AM
So I've been to the qualies all 3 days and I've had Nole sightings for each of them, which is fantastic news for me :) Each time he was watching either Bozoljak or Tipsarevic play. Yesterday he was chatting so some people at Bozoljak's match so I just hung around watching the match/him (as you do :p).

Today he showed up near the end of Janko's match which I had been watching from the start (YAY Janko btw). He stopped to get a photo with some Serbs and chatted to some other people for ages, because he seems to like chatting to people! Eventually he left and I approached him and his coach to ask if he would be training today. He said he had already trained from 12-1... which is annoying because I arrived at 12.30 and I couldn't find him. He said he had to go back and get some stuff and he would be training again later. Then, because I had a camera around my neck (and ok it's a large looking SLR camera), he asked "Who am I taking photos of?" "Or, all of the players?". I said lots of players and that I'd taken some of Janko and well he wondered if I was a journalist. I laughed that he thought I could be one and said I just liked taking photos.... and he said he'd see me later. It was pleasant but now I don't want to approach him again coz I hope he doesn't think I'm a stalker or something :lol:

fangirl
01-14-2006, 11:17 AM
Thats cute. Novak has his very first Australian stalker, and she has figured out that he enjoys watching Tipsarevic player, possibly because he has a thing for him.

All together now - aaaaawwww!

Peta Pan
01-14-2006, 11:48 AM
Well who wouldn't enjoy watching Tipsarevic play.. honestly! :drool:

The Serbs have all been at each other's matches... and at Oliver Marach's matches (well Nole wasn't, but Janko and Ilia were... Nole was chatting to Marach though at one of Janko's matches)... so if you want to find a Serb pretty much show up at a Marach match... they all seem to love each other which is nice :)

I really don't want Nole to think I am a stalker :( I might have to stay away for a bit. But I haven't seen him practice yet so I still need to do that on Monday!

fangirl
01-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Novak would enjoy Tipsarevic in his pants, but that is another story for another time. Especially when Janko has nice hair.

belco
01-14-2006, 03:27 PM
quit the gay jokes...
its a bit lame since he said he was spening time over xmas with his girlfriend...

u sure do know how to take it beyond the limits

fangirl
01-14-2006, 03:31 PM
quit the gay jokes...

Key word.

No one means any harm. The end.

savesthedizzle
01-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Well who wouldn't enjoy watching Tipsarevic play.. honestly! :drool:

The Serbs have all been at each other's matches... and at Oliver Marach's matches (well Nole wasn't, but Janko and Ilia were... Nole was chatting to Marach though at one of Janko's matches)... so if you want to find a Serb pretty much show up at a Marach match... they all seem to love each other which is nice :)

I really don't want Nole to think I am a stalker :( I might have to stay away for a bit. But I haven't seen him practice yet so I still need to do that on Monday!

Oh gosh if he thinks you're a stalker, I am afraid to know what he thinks of me then ... :lol: but lovely story :D Glad you're having fun!! :yeah:

fangirl
01-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Oh gosh if he thinks you're a stalker, I am afraid to know what he thinks of me then ... :lol: but lovely story :D Glad you're having fun!! :yeah:

You are the #1 Novak Stalker while Peta is the Australian regional manager stalker and doing a fine job!

savesthedizzle
01-14-2006, 05:42 PM
You are the #1 Novak Stalker while Peta is the Australian regional manager stalker and doing a fine job!

I'm not like a scary stalker though :crying2: I'm just an adoring supportive fan! Right? I mean, I don't like use binoculars or spy on him when he's eating or anything creepy... I just watch him practice. I'm not being scary am I? Right?

_pyromatic
01-14-2006, 06:11 PM

What an interesting image... :aplot:

Saumon
01-14-2006, 07:05 PM
can i be the European regional manager stalker? :lol: :p

savesthedizzle
01-14-2006, 07:31 PM
can i be the European regional manager stalker? :lol: :p

You'll have some competition this spring if Novak decides to play Queens ;)

Saumon
01-14-2006, 07:34 PM
You'll have some competition this spring if Novak decides to play Queens ;)
why? :p

savesthedizzle
01-14-2006, 07:36 PM
why? :p

:p I will hopefully be at RG and Queens this year :banana:

Saumon
01-14-2006, 07:38 PM
:p I will hopefully be at RG and Queens this year :banana:
ohh I see... but you are not European :nerner:

savesthedizzle
01-14-2006, 07:46 PM
ohh I see... but you are not European :nerner:

True, but I will be IN Europe! :ras:

Saumon
01-14-2006, 07:47 PM
True, but I will be IN Europe! :ras:
it doesnt count! :ras:

I'll probably go to RG for the charity day :D have you ever been to the french open?

savesthedizzle
01-14-2006, 07:50 PM
it doesnt count! :ras:

I'll probably go to RG for the charity day :D have you ever been to the french open?

Nope I've never been and I will only be there for one day this time too.

Saumon
01-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Nope I've never been and I will only be there for one day this time too.
what day?

savesthedizzle
01-14-2006, 07:55 PM
what day?

The first Sunday... the 28th I think?

Peta Pan
01-14-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm not like a scary stalker though :crying2: I'm just an adoring supportive fan! Right? I mean, I don't like use binoculars or spy on him when he's eating or anything creepy... I just watch him practice. I'm not being scary am I? Right?
No you aren't! And neither am I... I just happen to like watching the other Serbs play like he does, I can't help that he keeps showing up to watch the same matches :angel: I only actually followed him to the match the first day.

Saumon
01-14-2006, 09:42 PM
I just happen to like watching the other Serbs play like he does, I can't help that he keeps showing up to watch the same matches :angel:
nope you are not a stalker, if watching the others Serbs play was stalking Nole, Novak would be stalking himself :eek: :angel: :lol:

fangirl
01-15-2006, 01:11 AM
Hee! I am just watching the Australian Open preview show now and Jim Courier mentioned Novak as one of the younger ones who could shock everyone to win. I smiled. I love Jim and I love Novak. :).

_pyromatic
01-15-2006, 02:49 AM
Hee! I am just watching the Australian Open preview show now and Jim Courier mentioned Novak as one of the younger ones who could shock everyone to win. I smiled. I love Jim and I love Novak. :).

You get Jim? That's not fair at all. :sad:

savesthedizzle
01-15-2006, 04:12 AM

He needs to pass me some of what he is smoking. I mean, I am trying to be optimistic or something, but for Novak to win he would have to beat probably Haas and Federer just to get to the round of 16... I mean... okay... it's possible... but.... Federer...

Jim really needs to share.

fangirl
01-15-2006, 05:09 AM
He needs to pass me some of what he is smoking. I mean, I am trying to be optimistic or something, but for Novak to win he would have to beat probably Haas and Federer just to get to the round of 16... I mean... okay... it's possible... but.... Federer...

Jim really needs to share.

Ha! I think he is in crack. But I still liked that he mentioned his name because I am strange like that.

Shall we steal some crack?

Peta Pan
01-15-2006, 07:17 AM
I also think that was a seriously weird comment by Jim, considering Novak's shocker draw... but I still like Jim. I got his autograph yesterday :D He was pleasant.

Kristen
01-15-2006, 07:44 AM
Peta and underage (almost) Novak...sitting in a tree..... ;) :ras: See you tomorrow ;)

Action Jackson
01-15-2006, 07:58 AM
Peta with baby Novak and oldie Courier, my my someone is getting greedy.

Peta Pan
01-15-2006, 08:18 AM
LMAO :ras: Enough with the underage jokes... he's legal ok? ;)

As for Jim.. Um no, we'll leave that alone

fangirl
01-15-2006, 09:42 AM
I think it is very sweet that Novak is nice to little old ladies like Peta :)

savesthedizzle
01-15-2006, 12:01 PM
Ha! I think he is in crack. But I still liked that he mentioned his name because I am strange like that.

Shall we steal some crack?

Oh I like it too which is why I was all like "KELL SEND ME A MAGAZINE THAT HAS HIS NAME IN IT ONCE!" :p

fangirl
01-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Oh I like it too which is why I was all like "KELL SEND ME A MAGAZINE THAT HAS HIS NAME IN IT ONCE!" :p

Ha! But in all fairness, it does have a lovely Ana interview in it ;)

savesthedizzle
01-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Ha! But in all fairness, it does have a lovely Ana interview in it ;)

True! My stomch is feeling not so hot so I should go fix that before I leave.

I begin my collection of Serbian recipes to cook for good luck tonight. :p

savesthedizzle
01-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Okay now I am going!! Have a lovely day everyone!!! :hug:

Peta Pan
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
I begin my collection of Serbian recipes to cook for good luck tonight. :p
Oh... they LOVE meat and sausages :p

savesthedizzle
01-15-2006, 01:20 PM
Oh... they LOVE meat and sausages :p

Yes, but Jess does not ;) So that is NOT what she is making :D

She did however find recipes for Serbian eggs and Serbian spinach and Serbian Chocolate Cake... and she will be making all 3 of those today when she gets to Syracuse. :lol:

savesthedizzle
01-15-2006, 01:21 PM
(If you all wonder why I haven't left yet, it is because I have to wait for my phone to charge.)

Saumon
01-15-2006, 01:32 PM
LMAO :ras: Enough with the underage jokes... he's legal ok? ;)
he's legal since that autographed pic i posted in the pictures thread ;) ;)

alelysafina
01-15-2006, 01:59 PM
(If you all wonder why I haven't left yet, it is because I have to wait for my phone to charge.)

:lol: That's why you charge it the night before ;)

savesthedizzle
01-15-2006, 07:11 PM
I think I'm taking a break from MTF which I know is ridiculous and stupid to do during the AO but I am super pissed off at people on here today and I just can't stand it

_pyromatic
01-15-2006, 10:39 PM
I think I'm taking a break from MTF which I know is ridiculous and stupid to do during the AO but I am super pissed off at people on here today and I just can't stand it

Don't let the crazy people bring you down :hug:

savesthedizzle
01-15-2006, 10:57 PM
Don't let the crazy people bring you down :hug:

No worries, I could never take a break from the Novak forum ;) To me "a break" means not talking to certain people and keeping to the Novak forum only for a few days. :p

In happier news, my Serbian feast SMELLS DELICIOUS!

Incase anyone forgot, today's dishes include "Serbian Eggs" and "Serbian Spinach" No clue what makes them different than any other eggs or spinach but we'll see ;) It smells really good. :lol: I'm super excited to eat it. I will post pictures shortly!

Scotso
01-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Terrible draw.

Djoko vs. my Paul makes me want to cry. They're both so nice. I think Djoko has the obvious edge, though.

But then Haas or Gasquet... and Federer in this section. MEH.

alely :kiss:

_pyromatic
01-15-2006, 11:09 PM
No worries, I could never take a break from the Novak forum ;) To me "a break" means not talking to certain people and keeping to the Novak forum only for a few days. :p

In happier news, my Serbian feast SMELLS DELICIOUS!

Incase anyone forgot, today's dishes include "Serbian Eggs" and "Serbian Spinach" No clue what makes them different than any other eggs or spinach but we'll see ;) It smells really good. :lol: I'm super excited to eat it. I will post pictures shortly!

Oh good! I was concerned. ;)

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one that takes pictures of the food they cook.

savesthedizzle
01-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Oh good! I was concerned. ;)

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one that takes pictures of the food they cook.

I cook so rarely, it needs to be documented!!! :p

It was soooooooooooooooo delicious. :lick: :drool: Of course, I made enough for probably 12 people, so if anyone is hungry... come to Syracuse and eat my food. :lol:

Stupid me though, forgot the cord that transfers pictures from my camera to my computer. I left that at home... so ermm... you all will have to wait a while to see :D

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 03:48 AM
Pironkova :worship:

I hope she continues to do well this year :yeah:

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 03:49 AM
And now Randy is going to eat me alive :toothy: for being a bandwagon hopper. :p

_pyromatic
01-16-2006, 04:00 AM
I cook so rarely, it needs to be documented!!! :p

It was soooooooooooooooo delicious. :lick: :drool: Of course, I made enough for probably 12 people, so if anyone is hungry... come to Syracuse and eat my food. :lol:

Stupid me though, forgot the cord that transfers pictures from my camera to my computer. I left that at home... so ermm... you all will have to wait a while to see :D

:lol: Me too! I made vegetarian quesadillas last year. Definitely one of my finest moments :cool:

You're such a tasty Serbian food tease :p

EDIT: Pironkova is my god now.

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 04:13 AM
:lol: Me too! I made vegetarian quesadillas last year. Definitely one of my finest moments :cool:

You're such a tasty Serbian food tease :p

EDIT: Pironkova is my god now.

Haha I have loads and loads of it all in my fridge.. ridiculous amounts of eggs and spinach which I will probably end up tossing out.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY?

The more food I make, the better Nole does tomorrow?

Maybe that's just what I say.

_pyromatic
01-16-2006, 04:44 AM
Haha I have loads and loads of it all in my fridge.. ridiculous amounts of eggs and spinach which I will probably end up tossing out.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY?

The more food I make, the better Nole does tomorrow?

Maybe that's just what I say.

Do you know what I say?

That's a good saying :D

fangirl
01-16-2006, 05:11 AM

Jess! :hug:

I hope I didn't do anything to upset you. If everything is OK, can I have a peice of Serbian Chocolate Cake? We can stuff our faces with it while watching Novak and Ana <3

adee-gee
01-16-2006, 09:12 AM
Is this what happens when I don't post for a few days :sad:

fangirl
01-16-2006, 09:14 AM

What happens when you don't post for a few days is mine and Jess' panties get bothered ;)

justClaudia
01-16-2006, 09:17 AM

Jess :hug:

Just came by to wish the best of luck to Novak in Australia.
And Peta, nice picture.:D

adee-gee
01-16-2006, 09:17 AM
What happens when you don't post for a few days is mine and Jess' panties get bothered ;)
You can always dream about me, that might keep you going.....On the other hand, I could fly to Australia and America and keep you both satisfied. The only problem would be that I'd be missed by so many others. It's really hard being loved by so many people :(

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Jess! :hug:

I hope I didn't do anything to upset you. If everything is OK, can I have a peice of Serbian Chocolate Cake? We can stuff our faces with it while watching Novak and Ana <3

Nah, it's not you. (Even if you are trying to steal my vLover from me :p )

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 02:15 PM

How was the gokarting? :smooch: And is your Internet back up in Leeds? :D

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 02:16 PM

Indeed.

Peta Pan
01-16-2006, 02:31 PM
:hug: Jess.... glad you are not breaking from the Novak forum too :)
MTF can be shitful at times... makes you wonder why we come back for more - obsession anyone?? :lol:

Look forward to seeing the Serbian feast :lick:

In other news... not much Novak action today. STILL haven't seen him practice at all, my only sighting today was when he was sitting near me with his coach and Janko watching Ancic play :)

Most of my day was taken up by Andrei, which a really good thing (and he's such a better age :p).

Should get to bed I guess... it's 2.30am and Novak is first match on tomorrow! I'll hate myself if I'm late to Melbourne Park :eek:

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 02:39 PM
:hug: Jess.... glad you are not breaking from the Novak forum too :)
MTF can be shitful at times... makes you wonder why we come back for more - obsession anyone?? :lol:

Look forward to seeing the Serbian feast :lick:

In other news... not much Novak action today. STILL haven't seen him practice at all, my only sighting today was when he was sitting near me with his coach and Janko watching Ancic play :)

Most of my day was taken up by Andrei, which a really good thing (and he's such a better age :p).

Should get to bed I guess... it's 2.30am and Novak is first match on tomorrow! I'll hate myself if I'm late to Melbourne Park :eek:

I would have guessed he'd be watching Mario :D Every single time that I have seen Novak practice, it's been with Mario.

No being late tomorrow Peta! Take TONS of pictures!!

Peta Pan
01-16-2006, 02:43 PM
No being late tomorrow Peta! Take TONS of pictures!!
Oh I plan to ;) :yeah:

fangirl
01-16-2006, 02:45 PM
AMBASSADORS OF LOVE! Seriously - thats cute. And hot.

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Well today's the day!! Good luck Nole!! :yeah:

Chloe le Bopper
01-16-2006, 05:09 PM
Vamos!

fangirl
01-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Holla Becca! I love the avatar - SASHA4EVA!

Chloe le Bopper
01-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Hola!

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Hola!

I do too! Of course, I got home from work when that was on and my mom goes "You just missed Sasha" :sad:

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Holla Becca! I love the avatar - SASHA4EVA!

WOMAN! SLEEP!

fangirl
01-16-2006, 05:33 PM
WOMAN! SLEEP!

You should know by now that I don't sleep ;)

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 05:49 PM
You should know by now that I don't sleep ;)

How can you expect to be awake for the tennis later then ;)

fangirl
01-16-2006, 05:54 PM
How can you expect to be awake for the tennis later then ;)

Never doubt me Jess ;)

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 06:17 PM
Never doubt me Jess ;)

I never do!

I'm going to go watch Roddick methinks. :wavey:

fangirl
01-16-2006, 06:21 PM
And I will actually go to sleep before the tennis starts. Have fun tonight and don't commit any fashion crimes!

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 06:25 PM
And I will actually go to sleep before the tennis starts. Have fun tonight and don't commit any fashion crimes!

A fashion crime would be the highest level of sin... which is impossible to commit at a basketball game wearing a Syracuse t-shirt and jeans ;)

SLEEP AND ENJOY.

fangirl
01-16-2006, 06:32 PM
I was worried you were going to wear orange leggings. And you would look better in a shirt from my University ;)

NINI BIATCH!

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 06:47 PM
I was worried you were going to wear orange leggings. And you would look better in a shirt from my University ;)

NINI BIATCH!

OH NO YOU DIDNT.

SYRACUSE BEATS THE WORLD.

Saumon
01-16-2006, 07:08 PM
I would have guessed he'd be watching Mario :D Every single time that I have seen Novak practice, it's been with Mario.

I saw him practice with.... Janko! :lol:
and I chatted with a Serb who usualy had his tennis tickets or his badges from Ana, the lucky bastard! and he wanted me and my friend to sing happy birthday to Novak, but I must have told you this one million time already... I'm getting old and I ramble on :retard:

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 07:11 PM
I saw him practice with.... Janko! :lol:
and I chatted with a Serb who usualy had his tennis tickets or his badges from Ana, the lucky bastard! and he wanted me and my friend to sing happy birthday to Novak, but I must have told you this one million time already... I'm getting old and I ramble on :retard:

If you're getting old, what am I, a dinosaur?

Saumon
01-16-2006, 07:14 PM
If you're getting old, what am I, a dinosaur?
nope, we are the same age :p :D

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 07:15 PM
nope, we are the same age :p :D

When you told us your age before I remember you being younger than me?

AM I CONFUSING YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE? Maybe. :shrug:

Well then good... we are both old then :D

Saumon
01-16-2006, 07:37 PM
i'm one month 1/2 younger than you (you were born in 1984 right?)

savesthedizzle
01-16-2006, 07:40 PM
i'm one month 1/2 younger than you (you were born in 1984 right?)

Haha yes... I must have confused you with someone else :D

Lee
01-16-2006, 10:03 PM
Good luck vs Goldstein

_pyromatic
01-17-2006, 01:56 AM
Novak lost 2-6 6-1 3-6 2-6 :sad:

missbungle
01-17-2006, 02:37 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

savesthedizzle
01-17-2006, 03:50 AM
Does anyone know where I can find some stats on the match? UEs, serve percentage etc... I need to write it up. :sad:

(SU lost to UCONN because of awful officiating. AWFUL. So today is not my night in sports)

uglyamerican
01-17-2006, 04:00 AM
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/stats/day6/1107ms.html

have you seen these?

uglyamerican
01-17-2006, 04:01 AM
Also it was a bit windy today and the outer courts were particularly affected.

So said Pat McEnroe.

savesthedizzle
01-17-2006, 04:10 AM
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/stats/day6/1107ms.html

have you seen these?

I got those right after I posted. Thanks :D

savesthedizzle
01-17-2006, 04:11 AM
Also it was a bit windy today and the outer courts were particularly affected.

So said Pat McEnroe.

Oooh really? Good to know, thanks.

liptea
01-17-2006, 04:15 AM
I'm wailing. This tournament makes me cry.

uglyamerican
01-17-2006, 04:17 AM
...when Goldstein served for the third set Novak had a couple of break points (2, I think) to get back on serve, but couldn't do it.

savesthedizzle
01-17-2006, 04:25 AM
I'm wailing. This tournament makes me cry.

I know.

At least Boris is doing better than I expected :D

savesthedizzle
01-17-2006, 05:30 AM
Well as if there wasn't enough bad news today...

...next week there will be a new Serbian #1.

Björki
01-17-2006, 05:33 AM
Novak :(

Scotso
01-17-2006, 07:10 AM
Nole playing doubles with Murray :lol:

Herceg Novi
01-17-2006, 07:15 AM
shocking performance by Novak and i expected him to lose too, he should never have played the stupid joke Hopman Cup, props go out to Boris and Janko who beat heavier favourite players whereas Novak had the easiest tie, congrats to Boris who is going higher and higher, i expect him to pick up lots of poitns in SOuth America next month and am expecting big things from a resurgent Janko
as for Novak? well i think he should start playing tournaments where he can get direct entry to (ie San Jose and Memphis) and forget qualifying for tournaments like ROtterdam and Marseille

fangirl
01-17-2006, 07:37 AM
I hope Murray doesn't bite off Novak's nose.

The Australian Open makes me sad. Looking at the statistics, seems like Novak just made too many unforced errors to win.

adee-gee
01-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Nole :sad:

I'm a bit confused....Whenever I've seen him his serve has been a pretty decent weapon. Whenever I've been following matches on a scoreboard he seems to get his serve broken a hell of a lot. :confused:

The news he's playing doubles with Murray has brightened up my day though :D

Scotso
01-17-2006, 09:30 AM
His serve is a good weapon... I don't know.

The only explanation I have for this is that Paul is a very good returner... and I imagine his scrappiness frustrated Novak to no end.

adee-gee
01-17-2006, 09:35 AM
His serve is a good weapon... I don't know.

The only explanation I have for this is that Paul is a very good returner... and I imagine his scrappiness frustrated Novak to no end.
It's happened a lot recently though, he seems to be getting broken a bit too often. I dread to think how many times him and Andy are gonna get broken, seeing as neither can hold their serve at the moment. I'll be surprised if Andy makes a 1st serve the way he's going :rolleyes:

fangirl
01-17-2006, 09:44 AM
Whenever I've been following matches on a scoreboard he seems to get his serve broken a hell of a lot. :confused:

Jinx.

adee-gee
01-17-2006, 09:55 AM
Jinx.
I'm too old and mature to play jinx :ras:

fangirl
01-17-2006, 09:57 AM
By the way - the Australian Open has redemmed itself. Kweenie Martina won and Mark Pihlipoodoucheis is going to lose and then hopefully retire to Panama where I never have to see him again.

adee-gee
01-17-2006, 10:08 AM
And Murray and Djokovic are going to amaze us by holding serve once between them when they play together :D

fangirl
01-17-2006, 10:15 AM
I think you are getting ahead of yourself there. I heard that Novak doesn't know how to serve and that Murray's teeth restrict his ball toss.

adee-gee
01-17-2006, 10:22 AM
All Brits have bad teeth, it's not fair to pick on poor Andy.

Can't you just say the ball gets lost in his Adam-like hair :)

fangirl
01-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Not all Brits have bad teeth. Rachel Steven's has fine teeth. Arguement invalid.

Murray's are the size of Poland.

adee-gee
01-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Don't ruin the stereotype :sad:

Next you'll be telling me that all Australians aren't competitive and arrogant. And that they don't all say "let's throw another shrimp on the barbie" and sound like Alf Stewart. Please don't say that this is untrue.

Actually the best Aussie accent is Steve Irwin. I'm going to steal his voice one day, it is unbelievably awesome.

fangirl
01-17-2006, 10:38 AM
I nearly pissed myself laughing at Home and Away tonight while I was waiting for Martina's match to start. I hope they all die in the cyclone and the rubbish never infiltrates my TV again.

adee-gee
01-17-2006, 10:41 AM
We're about 6 months behind you so I have no idea what you're talking about :p

Yesterday's episode was Flynn falling off the cliff. Please tell me he dies :D

Peta Pan
01-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Novak had like double the amount of winners of Goldstein but about 3 times as many unforced errors :bigcry: It was the most frustrating match to watch :eek:

He was nice and signed autographs after the loss :)

Later we were at Janko's match and he showed up with his coach and Oliver Marach. Kristen talks to Oliver quite a bit because he's such a pleasant guy so we were sitting next to him and in front of Novak... Kristen asked (because I'm too scared to ask him anything now!) if he was playing doubles and he said both. He said he was playing with Ivanovic. Then we heard him talking to the coach about Murray and I think I nearly died! HELP ME, how can one of my favourite players played with my most disliked :bigcry: BLLLLAH Novak!!!