HELP ME ABOUT BETTING PLEASE! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

HELP ME ABOUT BETTING PLEASE!

sorrowman
01-03-2006, 11:33 AM
I'm looking for a good bookie (reliable first of all) which has plenty of bets for tennis (winners for all tournaments , over/under , handicaps , set betting , live betting etc etc etc) and I am able to bet in euro.Only bet365.com I know something like that but its not exactly what I am looking for!

athie
01-03-2006, 11:53 AM
The Gamblers Lounge (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=392) might be a good place to start :)

adee-gee
01-03-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm looking for a good bookie (reliable first of all) which has plenty of bets for tennis (winners for all tournaments , over/under , handicaps , set betting , live betting etc etc etc) and I am able to bet in euro.Only bet365.com I know something like that but its not exactly what I am looking for!
http://www.centrebet.com

I may as well say it before BG does :lol:

LaTenista
01-06-2006, 01:40 AM
:wavey: I need some help too. Apparently it is illegal for US residents such as myself to place online bets. Does anyone know of any places where I can phone to place bets legally?

Thanks in advance.

mini bad gambler
01-06-2006, 01:51 AM
who said it is illegal for people in US to place online betting?

LaTenista
01-06-2006, 02:02 AM
who said it is illegal for people in US to place online betting?

Interpretation of 1961 Wire Act, which was supposed to help stop organized crime. :rolleyes:

mini bad gambler
01-06-2006, 02:06 AM
Interpretation of 1961 Wire Act, which was supposed to help stop organized crime. :rolleyes:

lol i dunno all that... i have been using bet365 for online betting for a year now... i am not an american citizen.. came here to study thats it.. if it is illegal how come bet365 and a lot other allow us to bet? can u find more info on it like do we need to pay tax or something like that thanks :worship:

LaTenista
01-06-2006, 02:14 AM
lol i dunno all that... i have been using bet365 for online betting for a year now... i am not an american citizen.. came here to study thats it.. if it is illegal how come bet365 and a lot other allow us to bet? can u find more info on it like do we need to pay tax or something like that thanks :worship:

You probably set up your account before you came to America. I tried to register at betfair and it said they don't let American residents place bets so I wanted to know why, googled it and found an article talking about how online betting is not allowed but so far the government has only gone after the gambling companies not the people that placed the bets (yet). I'm pretty sure sports betting is only legal in Las Vegas but I don't know who the bookmakers are to call and I'm like 2500 miles from there. :(

Doctor Dance
01-06-2006, 02:16 AM
nothing is illegal in india :lol:

mini bad gambler
01-06-2006, 02:22 AM
You probably set up your account before you came to America. I tried to register at betfair and it said they don't let American residents place bets so I wanted to know why, googled it and found an article talking about how online betting is not allowed but so far the government has only gone after the gambling companies not the people that placed the bets (yet). I'm pretty sure sports betting is only legal in Las Vegas but I don't know who the bookmakers are to call and I'm like 2500 miles from there. :(

lol i opened an account here in usa only... betfair and a few others dont let americans.. but i am in a forum where all are americans and all bet online. try to register in bet365, pinnacle, centerbet, sportsinteraction.com and betsson.com(sporting exchange company same as betfair but smaller one) also mansion.com is another sporting exchange site, all these allow americans... but i really want to know about this law and do we need to pay tax or not. if they say that i should pay tax then i will tell my mom in india to open an account and i will bet from here and then later transfer the money :smoke:

mini bad gambler
01-06-2006, 02:24 AM
nothing is illegal in india :lol:

ya man.. and no need to pay tak also :angel: what site do u use in india?

Doctor Dance
01-06-2006, 02:28 AM
ya man.. and no need to pay tak also :angel: what site do u use in india?

well i use bet365 and centrebet mostly - i was chatting with BG and he told me to use centrebet because it is really good for other sports like australian sports, and since i usually just follow the guys here for the league and afl it is good for me :)

also centrebet caters for lot of europeans so we have plenty of options

bad gambler
01-06-2006, 03:34 AM
:wavey: I need some help too. Apparently it is illegal for US residents such as myself to place online bets. Does anyone know of any places where I can phone to place bets legally?

Thanks in advance.

From my understanding, any form of online sports gambling is illegal in all states except for Nevada and another one, can't remember, so you are right

I have mates over there who use people's addresses outside the States when signing up, so although they are still doing something illegal, they are geting away with it ;)

adee-gee
01-06-2006, 02:10 PM

Thanks in advance.
Isabel can I give you some advice. Don't start.

b_boy
01-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Isabel can I give you some advice. Don't start.

Don't start to follow this guy advice :angel:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
01-06-2006, 03:35 PM
lol i opened an account here in usa only... betfair and a few others dont let americans.. but i am in a forum where all are americans and all bet online. try to register in bet365, pinnacle, centerbet, sportsinteraction.com and betsson.com(sporting exchange company same as betfair but smaller one) also mansion.com is another sporting exchange site, all these allow americans... but i really want to know about this law and do we need to pay tax or not. if they say that i should pay tax then i will tell my mom in india to open an account and i will bet from here and then later transfer the money :smoke:
That's the key for me too.:)

Experimentee
02-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Anyone know a good bookie in Australia? :)

bad gambler
02-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Anyone know a good bookie in Australia? :)

best one IMO is:

www.centrebet.com

mention my name, they will sort you out http://yelims.free.fr/Jetirelalangue/Langue11.gif

Experimentee
02-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Thanks! ;)