Bercy [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Bercy

michelleg
10-14-2003, 01:11 PM
Salut, ladies!

Found this board whilst surfing last night and imagine my surprise to see that lovely name "Irishface" posting here :-)

Just wondering who will be at Bercy. I am making my first (wahoo!) trip to Paris for Bercy this year. I will be with Amelie and am meeting up with Caro as well.

Grosses bises,
Michelle

lizabeth..*
10-14-2003, 11:21 PM
Hii Michelle
Glad to see another Frenchie fan around here :D Let me guess....Arnaud and Seb fan?! :p
Extremely jealous that you get to go to Bercy tis one tourney I really want to go too.....
Hope you have a great time and hope to see you posting around here more often! :)

esther
10-15-2003, 06:02 AM
hey michelle!!
how are you? youre so lucky you are going to Bercy! dunno if neone from here's going but i'm not sure...maybe that girl who went to Lyon maybe going

michelleg
10-16-2003, 02:45 AM
Merci for the kind words, I am really looking forward to seeing Paris for the first time. I am fortunate to have a gracious and accomodating hostess in Amelie, so the trip will not be so overwhelming. (My first trip to Paris, first to Europe!)

Amelie is the webmistress for DiPasquale's site and Caro is a lovely NonoFan from his site oficiel...we met up earlier this past summer in Montreal and had a great time.

Yes, I am a Nono fan, although he has publicly admitted his allergies towards me (lol/mdr) I still will cheer for him. And since Seb is a Floridian like me :-) I will cheer for him, too!

My other favorites are all the pretty ones, especially the Spaniards and the Argentines... My hobby is photography, so the boys who are photogenic naturally get most of my attentions!

I am happy to have found this forum and look forward to posting here, as well as sharing my Bercy piccies here :) I have lots of Nono pics posted at Karen's Clement board and will post a link to them tomorrow (US) am.

Bises,
M

Lindsayfan
10-16-2003, 08:51 AM
plz if u see Guy Forget (french Davis Cup Captain)could u take some pics for me?I'll pay,if you want! ;)

michelleg
10-16-2003, 01:54 PM
:hearts: So what is it with all these French coaches??? LOL, just kidding

I will gladly take piccies of Guy for you. I usually use a 300mm zoom, so hopefully I will get some up close and personal shots for you! Once I get back, I will have them posted at the msn Arnaud Clement site where ALL my other pics are posted. (Check the msn groups pages for it. There are tons of Nono pics there, a few Remi shots as well.) I think all my Miami pics are there as well as the Montreal pics.

Lindsayfan
10-16-2003, 10:00 PM
thanks! :kiss: Guy always sits in the players box so you can easily recognize him!

irishface
10-17-2003, 11:36 PM
Found this board whilst surfing last night and imagine my surprise to see that lovely name "Irishface" posting here :-)

What can I tell you? I'm a Board Ho' *searches for "stalkerslut icon"* :rolleyes: