AWFUL WEBSITE!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

AWFUL WEBSITE!!!

RaVeR
10-13-2003, 10:53 AM
NO DRAWS,NO LIVE SCORES:rolleyes::rolleyes::fiery::mad: :eek: :o

jtipson
10-13-2003, 11:14 AM
Yes, it's the by far the worst of the TMS sites, but hey it's a lot better than it was 4 weeks ago. Up until the end of the US Open it consisted of just two pages, most of which was a large gif showing the seating arrangement and prices in the Rockodromo, and a link to the ticket sales site. Their English translation really sucks - see all the pieces on the players, for instance. It's less painful to read the Spanish, believe me (and my Spanish isn't very good).

Anyway, you can get draws from the main ATP site, and there are some "liveish" scores on the Resultos y cuadros page of the Spanish version.

Maybe we could submit some suggestions for improvements to the ATP or whoever is designs these pages...

Mrs. B
10-13-2003, 11:32 AM
if you click on the spanish version, below Nadal & Corrteja's pic click on "marcador on line" and you'll see the live scores...

better than nothing! ;)

Wojtek
10-13-2003, 01:28 PM
The worst site for TMS :fiery:

Deboogle!.
10-13-2003, 01:31 PM
Yea, it SUCKS!! The "live scoring" isn't updated barely at all - it's still showing the Ferreira-Ljubicic match going on and it's not showing the doubles scores or Chela-Martin which is in the second set! This is CRAZY!!

star
10-13-2003, 01:56 PM
The sites for the tms are steadily going downhill. I didn't think much of the Miami one either.

Deboogle!.
10-13-2003, 01:58 PM
I can't believe that they STILL have not updated anything on that site.... lordy

As for the TMS sites, it seems like the ones done by the ATP or whatever (aka the ones that all look the same) are ok, and the others aren't so hot. the TMS Paris site looks pretty good though, so hopefully it'll be better than this ridiculousness!

propi
10-13-2003, 04:56 PM
:lol: Sorry people but don't you know that Spain is different :rolleyes:
:p

Ma. Estefania
10-13-2003, 06:40 PM
Yes, it's a very bad website.

No gallery... :( No interviews (well...so far it seems that there aren't any) :(

Oh....I just saw 1 interview of Nieminen, but nothing more than that...oh! and it was because it was a "new", not because it was an "interview".

The spanish version is very bad, I hate the "usted" at the Nieminen's interview. :mad:

star
10-13-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey!! The site is kinda bad, but they get interviews up in record time. Even at the slams you have to wait til the next day, but they have interviews up already.

Yashirobai
10-13-2003, 07:52 PM
Hey, it is not that bad, there are live scores which are much better than the ones of Rome TMS or Hamburg TMS (which I think didn't even exist). The design is good and they have interviewed Verdasco, Nieminen, Ferreira and other players.

The only thing I agree with you is that there is no gallery.