Drabble-Matic- Generated Novak Fan Fiction [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Drabble-Matic- Generated Novak Fan Fiction

Phunkadelicious
12-23-2005, 03:04 AM
I'm bored and Deb introduced me to this :D

http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

A Towel In Time

On an indecent and titillating morning, Novak sat in the dark. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His arm ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Jess to love someone with an enticing mouth?

Frantically, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a sensual obscene tennis racket, all on a summer's day. I wish my Jess would lick me, in her own libidinous way..."

"Do you?" Jess sat down beside Novak and put her hand on Novak's breast. "I think that could be arranged."

Novak gasped intensely. "But what about my enticing mouth?"

"I like it," Jess said savagely. "I think it's potent."

They came together and their kiss was like a volcano spewing its lava.

"I love you," Novak said ferociously.

"I love you too," Jess replied and licked him.

They bought a wildcat, moved in together, and lived rigorously ever after.

Phunkadelicious
12-23-2005, 03:13 AM
An Arresting Day To Bite

Novak stepped venomously out into the fetching sunshine, and admired Brian's Foot. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a ravishing sight."

Brian climbed off the paddle and walked threateningly across the grass to greet his lover. Novak patted Brian on the Tongue and then tried to bite him deliriously, but without success.

"That's all right," Brian said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not provocative," Novak. "Not as provocative as the time we bit in the room."

Brian nodded tempestuously. "We were symmetrical back in those days."

"Our Butts were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Novak said. "Everything seems mouthwatering and mesmerizing when you're young."

"Of course," Brian said. "But now we're appetizing, we can still have fun. If we go about it heedlessly."

"Heedlessly?" Novak said . "But how?"

"With this," Brian said and held out a pulchritudinous bull whip. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to bite."

Novak swallowed the bull whip at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to bite heedlessly. They bit like a buddhist monk achieving nirvana. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

Phunkadelicious
12-23-2005, 03:26 AM
The Battle For The Tennis Ball

On the court, Novak fought his tennis ball. He had been busy with the tennis ball for hours and now wanted nothing more than a venerable cuddle or an appetizing massage from his lover Guille.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his flooring Guille appeared at the door, grinning angrily.

"Put down the tennis ball," Guille said visciously. "Unless you want me to fight that tennis ball on your waist."

Novak put down the tennis ball. He was plump. He had never seen Guille so georgeous before and it made him undeniable.

Guille picked up the tennis ball, then withdrew a ball boy from his stomach. "Don't be so plump," Guille said with a georgeous grimace. "A horny toad bit my shoulder this morning, and everything became graceful. Now with this tennis ball and this ball boy I can visciously rule the world!"

Novak clutched his hypnotic shoulder mightily. This was his lover, his flooring Guille, now staring at him with a georgeous stomach.

"Fight it!" Novak shouted. "The horny toad just wants the tennis ball for his own flooring devices! He doesn't love you, not the venerable way I do!"

Novak could see Guille trembling mightily. Novak reached out his waist and touched Guille's stomach visciously. He was flooring, so flooring, but he knew only his hypnotic love for Guille would break the horny toad's spell.

Sure enough, Guille dropped the tennis ball with a thunk. "Oh, Novak," he squealed. "I'm so venerable, can you ever forgive me?"

But Novak had already moved on the court. Like an eskimo fresh off the plane in Hollywood, he pressed his waist into Guille's stomach. And as they fell together in a graceful fit of love, the tennis ball lay on the floor, undeniable and forgotten.