Who is the 4th dopped in RG 2005? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who is the 4th dopped in RG 2005?

zethand
12-22-2005, 10:41 PM
I think it would be great if we can have this on virtualBetting... Dont you think? Meanwhile tell us who could be.. from WTA, or ATP? :)

shotgun
12-22-2005, 10:47 PM
According to the rumours, it was a male player who reached the latest rounds.

amierin
12-22-2005, 10:52 PM
All we know is that it was a male according to the rumors. I thought we might hear something today but I guess not.

Nathaliia
12-22-2005, 10:55 PM
ouchh... I think we've got at least clear it's not an Argentine.
I actually have a thought but I don't want to be bad-repped :awww:

And changing the topic a bit, would be incredibly funny if it was Ljubicic and the rumour about "high round" was cause he's been counted as a winner against Puerta :ras:

+alonso
12-22-2005, 10:57 PM
4th :eek: Soo Who's the 3rd?? Karatantcheva? :eek:

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 10:57 PM
I actually have a thought but I don't want to be bad-repped :awww:

Your thought is as simple as NADAL

El Legenda
12-22-2005, 10:59 PM
And changing the topic a bit, would be incredibly funny if it was Ljubicic and the rumour about "high round" was cause he's been counted as a winner against Puerta :ras:

because that makes sense :retard:

Nathaliia
12-22-2005, 11:10 PM
Your thought is as simple as NADAL
You're underestimating level of my thoughts.

However what I think of Nadal is my private business which I keep to myself.

Dragula.mp3
12-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Was 5 players, Gaudio, Nadal, Ferrer and the others. But all this three had medical support so, nothing out of the ordinary.

Note!: This happens to be an old rumor.

shotgun
12-22-2005, 11:14 PM

Yes, when the rumours from L'Équipe came out in late September, they said that 2 Argentines were caught (Puerta and Hood), not 3. So Nalbandian, Gaudio and Coria are off the hook, I guess.

shotgun
12-22-2005, 11:15 PM
Was 5 players, Gaudio, Nadal, Ferrer and the others. But all this three had medical support so they were declared inoccents.

source?

adee-gee
12-22-2005, 11:16 PM
source?
His/her bottom probably :o

Dragula.mp3
12-22-2005, 11:17 PM
source?
Our newspaper "La Nación".

"una altísima fuente de la entidad que rige el tenis confió a LA NACION que durante la disputa del segundo torneo de Grand Slam de la temporada, se produjeron cinco positivos sobre 152 controles efectuados. La misma fuente dijo que en tres de esos casos no fue necesaria la contraprueba, pues una vez que la muestra A dio positivo se supo la presencia de un comprobante médico. "

Espero que hablen español porque estoy medio pajero para traducir. Y ese el único párrafo que encontre, de momento.

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 11:17 PM
Was 5 players, Gaudio, Nadal, Ferrer and the others. But all this three had medical support so they were declared inoccents.

They weren't declared innocents since they haven't never been accused beforehand.

Even as you have posted in your previous message ( in spanish ) it wasn't necessary the second test since they had medical certificate

Dragula.mp3
12-22-2005, 11:20 PM
They weren't declared innocents since they haven't never been accused beforehand.

Even as you have posted in your previous message it wasn't necessary the second test

My mistake.

ReturnWinner
12-22-2005, 11:22 PM
i read that rumor like two months ago but i do no think it is true

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 11:22 PM
My mistake.

Don't worry , i know it's difficult to write in your non-mother tongue, but i wanted specify it because maybe somebody could think wrong conclusions

Dragula.mp3
12-22-2005, 11:24 PM
i read that rumor like two months ago but i do no think it is true

¿Wow 5 meses atrás? Esto me lo dijeron recién ayer.

Ja, recién ahora caigo dijistes 2 y yo puse 5.

ReturnWinner
12-22-2005, 11:25 PM
poco después del rumor de un doping argentino en roland garros, salió en un montón de foros como el de tycsports :o
¿Wow 5 meses atrás? Esto me lo dijeron recién ayer.

Dragula.mp3
12-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Don't worry , i know it's difficult to write in your non-mother tongue, but i wanted specify it because maybe somebody could think wrong conclusions

Ok, now it's all clear mate.

Dragula.mp3
12-22-2005, 11:28 PM
poco después del rumor de un doping argentino en roland garros, salió en un montón de foros como el de tycsports :o

Huh si que estoy desactualizado entonces.

mangoes
12-22-2005, 11:29 PM
Where is the rumor coming from that there is a 4th individual that tested positive? I hope it isn't Roger or Rafa :( .

ReturnWinner
12-22-2005, 11:32 PM
do not forget about davydenko :p
Where is the rumor coming from that there is a 4th individual that tested positive? I hope it isn't Roger or Rafa :( .

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 11:32 PM
You're underestimating level of my thoughts.

However what I think of Nadal is my private business which I keep to myself.

I don't understimate your mind, simply i have read a lot of your messages and it isn't necessary to be a wise person to realize that if Nadal came up positive in a doping test you will be one of the happiest persons on Earth .

In fact i remember some months ago when it appeared the rumour about one player had came up positive in Roland Garros , you were joking and making fun about a possible positive of Nadal .

Unluckily for Nadal's haters like you , you will have to keep waiting for that positive ( Don't lose the faith !!!! ) :wavey:

DrJules
12-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Does anyone actually know if there was a 4th person?

Who are the potential list of candidates?

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 11:36 PM

If Rafa tested positive , surely you would have the same attitude and objectivity than in Puerta's case :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mangoes
12-22-2005, 11:36 PM
do not forget about davydenko :p

While I like Davydenko and certainly hop it isn't him either, my immediate thoughts were, "oh no, I hope this is untrue. The last rumor I thought was untrue turned out to be true. Please don't let it be Roger or Rafa."............... :lol: :lol: a moment in Mangoes' mind.

adee-gee
12-22-2005, 11:40 PM
It was obviously Nadal, why even debate :rolleyes:

DrJules
:lol: :lol: a moment in Mangoes' mind.

:wavey:

mangoes
If Rafa tested positive , surely you would have the same attitude and objectivity than in Puerta's case :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No need to be a smartass tonight, I've had a hard day at work with many "want-to-be smartees". I'd rather just share opinions with you.

I respect that you have a different opinion of Puerta's case. However, I formed my opinion after I read the ITF report so I think I demonstrated a non judgemental attitude until the facts were available for me to read. And when they did become available, I formed MY opinion after reading them. I think that demonstrated objectivity. You may disagree with Puerta's ban; however, while I'm not jumping for joy over it, I think it is justified.

Furthermore, it is quite obvious that you consider yourself to be vastly more superior to me in your interpretation of data as well as in the validity of only your opinions...................so no need to keep rolling your eyes at me, I understand your position quite clearly.

Dragula.mp3
12-22-2005, 11:41 PM
His/her bottom probably :o

My drug dealer and is "her".

HappyAndie
12-22-2005, 11:42 PM
I love how well you warranted that statement.

DrJules
12-22-2005, 11:45 PM

He is no more likely than any other top player.

mangoes
12-22-2005, 11:47 PM
:wavey:

:lol: Hi Dr.Jules.......... It's not all mush inside of my 'orangey' brain........ :lol:

DrJules
12-22-2005, 11:52 PM
:lol: Hi Dr.Jules.......... It's not all mush inside of my 'orangey' brain........ :lol:

Do you not mean 'mangoey' brain :lol: my fruit.

mangoes
12-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Do you not mean 'mangoey' brain :lol: my fruit.

The inside of my favorite mango is orange, so I went with that.... :lol:

NicoFan
12-22-2005, 11:58 PM
I am so tired of this. Tennis should not be about shaking in your boots every time there's a doping rumor because you're worried that its your favorite player.

I have 5 players that I like that were in the QFs on in both singles and doubles.

And I don't want it to be anyone's favorite player.

Something is wrong with tennis. You want to keep it clean, but this is getting ludicrous.

What other sport do fans have to worry constantly about whether they're favorites are going to be banned for months or years????

Especially over something stupid like they inadvertantly and unintentionally drank something.

Nathaliia
12-22-2005, 11:59 PM
I don't understimate your mind, simply i have read a lot of your messages and it isn't necessary to be a wise person to realize that if Nadal came up positive in a doping test you will be one of the happiest persons on Earth .

In fact i remember some months ago when it appeared the rumour about one player had came up positive in Roland Garros , you were joking and making fun about a possible positive of Nadal .

Unluckily for Nadal's haters like you , you will have to keep waiting for that positive ( Don't lose the faith !!!! ) :wavey:
Yes I remember this, I was making jokes like now I was making a stupid joke on Ljubicic. It was the kind of "world would be ruined if Federer / Nadal / Agassi got caught". Only this was my intention. To imagine articles in press and people's reaction after somebody like this, from the straight first row, got caught.
And now I thought of Davydenko.

However it may be any other, even double, player. Good that Matkowski lost in 3rd round :lol: But it isn't related to juniors, is it?

Nathaliia
12-23-2005, 12:01 AM
Besides, I am not Nadal hater or any other player's particular hater. I may just dislike somebody for some reasons, mainly related to the game which I don't like.

PS. and seeing anyone caught on dope wouldn't make me definitely make the happiest person in the world. :rolleyes: i prefer other ways of making me happy by people.

adee-gee
12-23-2005, 12:04 AM
I love how well you warranted that statement.
It was sarcastic bro ;)

DrJules
12-23-2005, 12:06 AM
According to the rumours, it was a male player who reached the latest rounds.

1/4 final players at the French Open were:

Federer
Hanesco
Nadal
Ferrer
Davydenko
Robredo
Canas (now banned)
Puerta (failed test)

If this 4th person exists I guess it is from this list.

mangoes
12-23-2005, 12:07 AM

Federer
Hanesco
Nadal
Ferrer
Davydenko
Robredo
Canas (now banned)
Puerta (failed test)

Is it possible that it could be a doubles player? And does anyone know where this rumor is coming from?

HappyAndie
12-23-2005, 12:07 AM
It was sarcastic bro ;)
Sorry, I took the rolling of the eyes the opposite of how it was intended, I suppose. Now that I understand the point of it, I can see the humor in it :)

adee-gee
12-23-2005, 12:13 AM
Sorry, I took the rolling of the eyes the opposite of how it was intended, I suppose. Now that I understand the point of it, I can see the humor in it :)
:)

It was a little dig at the constant Nadal :bs: that often goes around here.

amierin
12-23-2005, 02:23 AM
The rumor of the fourth person was posted early on yesterday on the "Puerta Is Banned for 8 Years" thread.

I'll translate a part of that article:
http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v4/pa...p?pagId=1111410
During the week of the Copa Argentina, last week, a close person to Mariano Puerta said to Olé that the positives in Roland Garros were 4: Puerta, Mariano Hood, and other two still unknown. Yesterday, it was revealed that Sesil Karatantcheva was positive for doping, so there's still one more case to be known, which is from a well known tennis player. According to what this newspaper could find out, Puerta and the last case had had medical substances, with the organization's agreement, to ease some confirmed injuries during the second week. The explaination, like the strong rumor suggests, aims that the tournament's responsables wanted to avoid withdrawals, because of the injuries, from Puerta and the other tennis player.
I recap the quote on Page 3. Not sure who posted the original. It sounds as if the person was playing in the Copa Argentina.

sigmagirl91
12-23-2005, 02:53 AM
Was 5 players, Gaudio, Nadal, Ferrer and the others. But all this three had medical support so, nothing out of the ordinary.

May I clarify and say that Gaudio was never among the group tested? And which three, aside from Gaudio of course, are you referring to? This statement is unclear to me.

Deboogle!.
12-23-2005, 03:00 AM
The rumor of the fourth person was posted early on yesterday on the "Puerta Is Banned for 8 Years" thread.

I recap the quote on Page 3. Not sure who posted the original. It sounds as if the person was playing in the Copa Argentina.:awww: so there really is another player that we could be hearing about soon? :(

sigmagirl91
12-23-2005, 03:00 AM

I recap the quote on Page 3. Not sure who posted the original. It sounds as if the person was playing in the Copa Argentina.

The person playing in Copa Argentina: I'm assuming this person was interviewed for the portion of the story you quoted, correct?

amierin
12-23-2005, 03:11 AM
The person playing in Copa Argentina: I'm assuming this person was interviewed for the portion of the story you quoted, correct?

Sigma I've been looking to see who posted the article originally. I only see my post on the "8 Years" thread and not the original.

In other words I am ASSuming(and you know what that means) that the person being quoted said the person who tested positive was playing the Copa Argentina. The English was not idiomatic so it was hard to follow. Still looking.

sigmagirl91
12-23-2005, 03:13 AM
Sigma I've been looking to see who posted the article originally. I only see my post on the "8 Years" thread and not the original.

In other words I am ASSuming(and you know what that means) that the person being quoted said the person who tested positive was playing the Copa Argentina. The English was not idiomatic so it was hard to follow. Still looking.

I was wondering because I couldn't open the article to see for myself.

amierin
12-23-2005, 03:23 AM
I know I got the entry from MTF. I just have to remember where.

sigmagirl91
12-23-2005, 03:28 AM
I'm just wondering if this "fourth" person is not as "well-known" as the paper suggests. The person may be "well-known" to the readers of that publication but not from a global standpoint.

Devotee
12-23-2005, 04:25 AM

Federer
Hanesco
Nadal
Ferrer
Davydenko
Robredo
Canas (now banned)
Puerta (failed test)

Well, if Federer is the 4th. person & gets banned for 2 years, this will shake the world of tennis like no other event in decades!!! :speakles:

Black Adam
12-23-2005, 09:07 AM
Well, if Federer is the 4th. person & gets banned for 2 years, this will shake the world of tennis like no other event in decades!!! :speakles:
I don't think if a number One tested positive they would reveal it because it would be a shame, disgrace, disaster.....etc for ATP

peteslamz
12-23-2005, 09:12 AM
How come almost all the doping allegations came from the RG? Were there no further tests that were done during the latter tounaments?? :confused:

peteslamz
12-23-2005, 09:15 AM
I don't think if a number One tested positive they would reveal it because it would be a shame, disgrace, disaster.....etc for ATP

I agree with you. I also think if Nadal tested positve (I'm not saying he's the number 4), I do not think they will reveal it because he is one of crowd puller of the game with his "charisma" and "energy".

thea_aeth
12-23-2005, 10:48 AM

The article says "well known" so it cannot possibly be Nikolay :lol: :lol:

Galaxystorm
12-23-2005, 10:55 AM
I agree with you. I also think if Nadal tested positve (I'm not saying he's the number 4), I do not think they will reveal it because he is one of crowd puller of the game with his "charisma" and "energy".

I disagree with you

Don't forget that some months ago L'Equipe published the scoop about the positives thanks for a leak from Roland Garros, not from ITF .

If Nadal had tested positive in Roland Garros , it isn't necessary to be very quick-witted to know that this positive would have already been leaked from Roland Garros to L'Equipe and obviously this newspaper would have published this " great scoop " , that is L'Equipe wouldn't have missed the chance of publishing a prestigious scoop and plus L'Equipe wouldn't have missed the chance of " bashing " Nadal ( Since we all know Nadal is very loved by french press :rolleyes: )

So if ITF had wanted to hide this positive, don't worry that french mass media would have already accused Nadal since a lot of months ago.

sigmagirl91
12-23-2005, 12:05 PM
How come almost all the doping allegations came from the RG? Were there no further tests that were done during the latter tounaments?? :confused:

I'm sure tests were done, but none of them had "a case to answer for".

alfonsojose
12-23-2005, 12:48 PM

all of them grinders :scratch:

Dragula.mp3
12-23-2005, 07:21 PM
May I clarify and say that Gaudio was never among the group tested?
Go ahead.

And which three, aside from Gaudio of course, are you referring to? This statement is unclear to me.
Gaudio, Nadal, Ferrer (Puerta & Hood).

Either way Returnwinner tell me that this was an old rumor (about two months ago). So I apologize for this miss understood (damn, what a classy guy)

Wojtek
12-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Maybe it's Coria :lol: He is from Argentina and he was in the second week at RG.

sigmagirl91
12-23-2005, 11:50 PM
Go ahead.

Gaudio, Nadal, Ferrer (Puerta & Hood).

Either way Returnwinner tell me that this was an old rumor (about two months ago). So I apologize for this miss understood (damn, what a classy guy)

Gaudio didn't make the quarters, so stop mentioning him!!! He was never among the accused.

Dragula.mp3
12-24-2005, 12:16 AM
Gaudio didn't make the quarters, so stop mentioning him!!! He was never among the accused.

First of all I dind't say he was acused or any of other two players, I talked about an old rumor (didn't know that till Returnwinner told me bout it) involving this three players about a positive case but all of they had medical knowledge and certificate. Second, I'm argentinien like Gaudio so I wouldn't be pleased if somebody acuse him about a positive doping, ins't it?.
So please "Mamacita" try to calm down and nobody talk's me in that way... and I think I love you :inlove:

sigmagirl91
12-24-2005, 02:05 AM
So please "Mamacita" try to calm down and nobody talk's me in that way... and I think I love you :inlove:

You do? How sweet!

zethand
12-27-2005, 04:13 PM
So no news about this things.. I think it was a scam or they are hidding it ;)

Denaon
12-27-2005, 04:23 PM
zethand, so it seems this time (and for good) it was just a rumour :angel:

Black Adam
12-27-2005, 06:10 PM
If it's Davydenko I will laugh because people are complaining how unfair it is that Puerta defeated Davydenko while he was doped ( BTW he only dopped for the Final)