The Swiss Sportsman of 2005 is... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The Swiss Sportsman of 2005 is...

fisherking
12-21-2005, 05:26 AM
...Tom Lüthi

CLICK (http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/rogers/news/newsdetail.cfm?uNewsID=248)

bokehlicious
12-21-2005, 07:23 AM
That was saturday, wake up !!

Mrs. B
12-21-2005, 08:25 AM

:lol:

Mrs. B
12-21-2005, 08:30 AM
50% is voted by the media, and 50% comes from the public.

fisherking
12-21-2005, 02:37 PM
As you see, i'm not Swiss;

Do you know who is the sportsman of 2005 in my country;
i guess you don't...

TheMightyFed
12-21-2005, 04:04 PM
It's a bit short view not to name Roger for a great season like that. People in Switzerland will realise that when Roger's done... there will be one Swiss player like that in what, 100, 200 years ?

tangerine_dream
12-21-2005, 04:15 PM
The Fed fanatics are going to go berserk again like they did when Roger wasn't named SI's Sportsman of the Year. :eek:

TheMightyFed
12-21-2005, 04:19 PM
The Fed fanatics are going to go berserk again like they did when Roger wasn't named SI's Sportsman of the Year. :eek:
Hi Tangerine, is it the Bully thread that made you start posts in talktennis.com ? ;)

AgassiDomination
12-21-2005, 04:35 PM
They are going to go bonkers.

tangerine_dream
12-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Hi Tangerine, is it the Bully thread that made you start posts in talktennis.com ? ;)
Why would I post at TW just because of a thread posted here? :confused:

So wow, you figured out that "tangerine" was me all by yourself? Shit. I didn't think anybody would know it was me posting as "tangerine" over at the TW boards, what with the same web link in our sigs and all.

I sure hope nobody catches me posting as "tangerine" over at the tennis-x boards too, otherwise my cover will be blown over there as well and I would just die if that happened.

TheMightyFed
12-21-2005, 04:40 PM
Why would I post at TW just because of a thread posted here? :confused:

So wow, you figured out that "tangerine" was me all by yourself? Shit. I didn't think anybody would know it was me posting as "tangerine" over at the TW boards, what with the same web link in our sigs and all.

I sure hope nobody catches me posting as "tangerine" over at the tennis-x boards too, otherwise my cover will be blown over there as well and I would just die if that happened.
No you're not bully, no...

tangerine_dream
12-21-2005, 04:41 PM
I don't suffer fools lightly so yeah, if that makes me a bully so be it.

Bubba08
12-21-2005, 04:52 PM
:eek: Federer didn't win this one, this situation should be new for him. :p

stebs
12-21-2005, 05:14 PM
I don't suffer fools lightly so yeah, if that makes me a bully so be it.
your a fucking idiot.

nobama
12-21-2005, 06:48 PM
The Fed fanatics are going to go berserk again like they did when Roger wasn't named SI's Sportsman of the Year. :eek:Um, not quite, my dear. This is actually old news, and if you look in the Fed forum, no one went beserk. :rolleyes:

Dushenka
12-22-2005, 11:33 AM
So? He can't win the damn thing every year... even if he's one of our greatest sports people. I guess they might give it to him every other year though...lol

NINA_BCN
12-22-2005, 11:46 AM
Thomas' season has been great, too. He's the first swiss rider who wins a championship in 30 years. ;)

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 12:02 PM
I'm glad to see my country isn't the only one where there isn't intelligent life . :)

Federer has been by far the swiss sportsman of 2005 . There isn't possible comparison between Roger and Luthi although Thomas has won the FIM WORLD MOTORCYCLING CHAMPIONSHIP in 125 cc category

A tennis number 1 is infinitely much more important , prestigious , difficult than winning the world championship in motorcycling in 125 cc . In fact this year the 125 cc championship has been one of the seasons with least level and quality in the last years . Luthi is a good motorbiker but he hasn't the talent enough to become a great worlwide motorcycling star in the future , i mean he will never win a Moto GP world championship .

If Luthi had won in MotoGP category then it would be possible the comparison between both sportsmen, but winninng just the 125cc category , it's just a joke to give the award to Luthi instead of Roger.

Citizens of Switzerland , you have disappointed me :o

NINA_BCN
12-22-2005, 12:08 PM
I'm glad to see my country isn't the only one where there isn't intelligent life . :)

Federer has been by far the swiss sportsman of 2005 . There isn't possible comparison between Roger and Luthi although Thomas has won the FIM WORLD MOTORCYCLING CHAMPIONSHIP in 125 cc category

A tennis number 1 is infinitely much more important , prestigious , difficult than winning the world championship in motorcycling in 125 cc . In fact this year the 125 cc championship has been one of the seasons with least level and quality in the last years . Luthi is a good motorbiker but he hasn't the talent enough to become a great worlwide motorcycling star in the future , i mean he will never win a Moto GP world championship .

If Luthi had won in MotoGP category then it would be possible the comparison between both sportsmen, but winninng just the 125cc category , it's just a joke to give the award to Luthi instead of Roger.

Citizens of Switzerland , you have disappointed me :o
C'est la vie! :p

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 12:09 PM
As you see, i'm not Swiss;

Do you know who is the sportsman of 2005 in my country;
i guess you don't...

:lol: :yeah:

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 12:10 PM
C'est la vie! :p

Tens rao, la vida esta plena de beneits :p

NINA_BCN
12-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Tens rao, la vida esta plena de beneits :p
Home, ja tocava que algú que no fos el Sr. Federer guanyès algun premi al seu pais. :p A mi no em sembla pas malament. ;)

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Home, ja tocava que algú que no fos el Sr. Federer guanyès algun premi al seu pais. :p A mi no em sembla pas malament. ;)

Si en comptes de Federer fos Safin , m'agradaria veure la teva reaccio , Safin's troll :ras:

T'ha tocat la grossa de Nadal ?? :nerner:

NINA_BCN
12-22-2005, 12:19 PM
Si en comptes de Federer fos Safin , m'agradaria veure la teva reaccio , Safin's troll :ras:
:
Que jo sapiga, no hi ha cap pilot del mundial que sigui rus. :nerner: I si n'hi haguès algun, tendria seriosos problemes per escollir: un pilot o un tenista?. :o En decantaria per el primer. :ras:

Safin's troll??? No em facis riure. :rolleyes:

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Que jo sapiga, no hi ha cap pilot del mundial que sigui rus. :nerner: I si n'hi haguès algun, tendria seriosos problemes per escollir: un pilot o un tenista?. :o En decantaria per el primer. :ras::

Perque un pilot fos rus i guanyes un campionat del mon ja t'hauria d'agradar necessariament ?? :confused:

Pero a tu , Safin t'agrada per ser com es , o perque es rus ?? :confused:

Safin's troll??? No em facis riure. :rolleyes:

Be , ets nomes una trol.leta :p

NINA_BCN
12-22-2005, 12:29 PM
Perque un pilot fos rus i guanyes un campionat del mon ja t'hauria d'agradar necessariament ?? :confused:

Estem parlant de tenistes i pilots. Tant se val si són russos o xinesos. :o

A part, al Lüthi li han dontat el premi perquè ha guanyat un campionat que és pràcticament impossible que el guanyi un suís. :p

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Estem parlant de tenistes i pilots. Tant se val si són russos o xinesos. :o

El teu missatge d'abans era molt confus perque semblava que diguessis que pel simple fet d'existir un pilot rus ja el preferies per sobre de qualsevol tennista i per aixo no entenia aquesta obsessio pels russos . Ara veig que el que volies dir es que en general prefereixes donar el premi a un pilot que a un tennista.

Galaxystorm
12-22-2005, 12:44 PM
A part, al Lüthi li han dontat el premi perquè ha guanyat un campionat que és pràcticament impossible que el guanyi un suís. :p

Es el mateix cas que quan a un que jo conec li van donar el premi " Principe de Asturias " nomes pel fet d'haver guanyat un campionat que era molt dificil de guanyar per un espanyol . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . No, un moment , li van donar el premi quan encara no era campio :haha::retard:

Un premi del tot merescut :rolleyes: , sobre tot quan era dels esportistes amb menys exits esportius entre els candidats :retard:.

Es per aixo que he dit que no existeix vida intel.ligent al pais on visc :p

NINA_BCN
12-22-2005, 12:46 PM
El teu missatge d'abans era molt confus perque semblava que diguessis que pel simple fet d'existir un pilot rus ja el preferies per sobre de qualsevol tennista i per aixo no entenia aquesta obsessio pels russos . Ara veig que el que volies dir es que en general prefereixes donar el premi a un pilot que a un tennista.
En aquest cas en concret si, perque, con he afegit en el missatge anterior, un pilot suís és pràcticament impossible que guanyi un mundial de motos per un motiu:

El motociclisme està prohibit a Suïssa des de els anys 70, després de que hi haguès un accident supergreu a una carrera, on van morir un fotimer de pilots.(Aquest pilot en concret, en Lüthi, va haver de marxar cap Alemanya per poder practicar el seu esport).

Apart, En Federer ja ha guanyat el premi 2 vegades seguides. :p

*edit* Quin cacau de missatge. :o Això de fer 2000000 coses al mateix moment no és bo.

NINA_BCN
12-22-2005, 12:50 PM
Es el mateix cas que quan a un que jo conec li van donar el premi " Principe de Asturias " nomes pel fet d'haver guanyant un campionat que era molt dificil de guanyar per un espanyol . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . No, un moment , li van donar el premi quan encara no era campio :haha::retard:

Un premi del tot merescut :rolleyes: , sobre tot quan era dels esportistes amb menys exits esportius entre els candidats :retard:.

Es per aixo que he dit que no existeix vida intel.ligent al pais on visc :p
El cas "Fer y el principe de asturias" és un món apart. Havien altres candidats que no havien guanyat el premi i que havien guanyat 13 títols mundials. :rolleyes: El que podien haver fet era donar-li l'any següent, quan ja tingués el mundial a la butxaca. :p

ClaycourtaZzZz.
12-22-2005, 12:50 PM
:haha::haha::haha:

Viken01
12-22-2005, 07:19 PM
well federer is not the only sportsman and tennis is not the only sport so why not ?
he gets so much awards every year, i don't think he will kill himself just because he lost that one. :p

Flibbertigibbet
12-22-2005, 07:55 PM
*commits suicide*

:p

El Legenda
12-23-2005, 10:12 PM
proof that Shotgun Blues is a :retard:

LeeHesh
12-23-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm stunned. Considering the season he is having with mighty Juventus and the fact that the Swiss have made it to the Wprld Cup, I would've expected this to be Zlatan's year to win the Swiss award.

shotgun
12-23-2005, 10:26 PM
proof that Shotgun Blues is a :retard:

:retard: :retard: :retard: