Non-Jews may come as well, as long as they are not anti-semitic :p

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 03:50 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo:

:rocker2:

only non-mashugana people allowed here ;):p

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Count me in I am here for you baby:lol: What a guy you are. I almost started this but it was your idea after all. Shucks I needed the vcash so badly....
All Jews are rich, you don't need any vcash :p

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 03:53 PM

Oooh yiddish :banana:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Oh oh that means half of MTF then?
Can I yell at those who post who aren't welcome? Can I ? ;) :angel:
If only you were male, I could've given you the tag of the Rabbi of the thread :crying2: a good joke wasted :o

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 03:54 PM
All Jews are rich, you don't need any vcash :p:haha: :spit: Oh oh that means half of MTF then?
Can I yell at those who post who aren't welcome? Can I ? ;) :angel::haha: you sure can!!!

:eek: Adam, there are women rabbis here in the US!!!!!!

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Stop that you! No stereotyping allowed of your own kind :p Big raspberry to you! We have to stick up for each other :lol:
Sorry :p

I must confess, I love Jewish jokes :lol:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 03:57 PM
:eek: Adam, there are women rabbis here in the US!!!!!!
Really? :eek: do they wear black hats and have beards :p

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 03:58 PM
Yes, really. in Reform and Conservative temples, anyway!

LOL NO they do not ;):p

Well I must be off to my last exam. Thanks for starting the thread, adam!

Can you believe it - an exam on Shabbat!!!!!!!!! :mad:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes, really. in Reform and Conservative temples, anyway!

LOL NO they do not ;):p

Well I must be off to my last exam. Thanks for starting the thread, adam!

Can you believe it - an exam on Shabbat!!!!!!!!! :mad:
:lol: I didn't know that was allowed. I'm a bad Jew :smash:

Good luck with the exam :yeah: I can't believe you've got an exam on a Saturday, that would never happen in Britain (not because its Shabbat lol, it just wouldn't!)

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:04 PM
Ok Sue, you are the Rabbi of the thread :D

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:08 PM
:yeah: Todah rabah!
Do you speak a lot of Hebrew? I used to be able to hold a conversation, but I've forgotten a lot of it :sad:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Nope not a lick- I just have some of the prayers memorised. Hubs is fluent though! Teaches Hebrew all levels all ages at this moment. He is at a Bat Mitzvah as we speak of one of his students. He is responsible for helping the student write their sermon. I call him the "sermon doctor". :)
:lol: my reading is still very good, but my ability to hold a conversation in Hebrew no longer exists.

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:14 PM
Why do Jews have such big noses?

Because air is free. :haha: sorry, I'm allowed to mock our own religion though, right?

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:26 PM
:lol: Ok then. Here are 2 true Brit Milah stories posted on the Andy forum:

1. We had son #1's here in the house with friends and family. I think my dad or some relative was taking the video( and no you can't see anything). Well that video ended up getting copied and used in a synagogue class to explain the ritual to students. Right before son#1 started the school we had to go "nicely request" that it not be used anymore. Poor guy; can you imagine what would have happened?

2. When son#1 was 3, we went to a good friend's son's bris and sure enough they also videoed it( what is it with the male persuasion at these things- for posterity?)Well
that video ended up being the substitute for my son's in the class. BUT who do you think you hear almost throughout the tape? Number 1 son saying- wine I want wine over and over and over again. He still likes Manishewitz to this day No accounting for taste( ok I like the sweet stuff too.....)
:lol: I've never been to one yet, I'm not sure I want to :o

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 04:31 PM

what about putz's like Adam? :p

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Ok this was posted elsewhere as well but it suits this thread:

Ok I just have to share. Holiday office party last night. My card was as follows;

A picture of Santa ( with a yalmuke or kippah) and his reindeer. The caption- if Santa Converted. Out of Santa's mouth:

On Isaac,On Izzy,On Eli,On Abe,On Levi,On Morty,On Shlomo,On Gabe!
Open up the card- Merry Hanukkah!
:lol:

partygirl
12-17-2005, 04:32 PM
is this where the free kabbalah classes are?

:rolls:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:33 PM
what about putz's like Adam? :p
Jimbo :hug: can we tempt you into converting to Judaism. Oh the circumcision could be fun :scared:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:34 PM
is this where the free kabbalah classes are?

:rolls:
:haha: nah, we leave them to Madonna

mandoura
12-17-2005, 04:34 PM
:wavey:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Mandoura :worship:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:39 PM
And I am able to perform it :devil:
Snip Snip Jimbo :p

partygirl
love the jews, can't get enough...but thisthe circumcision i take issue with...its like the most foolish practice ever, no offence...a lot of other religions do some stupid shit.

its.like.that
Jimbo :hug: can we tempt you into converting to Judaism. Oh the circumcision could be fun :scared:

they make scissors that big now? :eek:

(forgive me, I just had to say it :p)

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:43 PM
love the jews, can't get enough...but thisi take issue with...its like the most foolish practice ever, no offence...a lot of other religions do some stupid shit.
The children don't get much of a choice :lol: it's done when they're 8 days old :o

mandoura
12-17-2005, 04:43 PM

No scissors Jim, razors and they don't need to be big. ;)

mandoura
12-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Hey it is ok to have an opinion but I was hoping that this thread would be free of this sort of stuff. Ok? What is stupid for some is important for others.

:hug: Yes Doc. Muslim boys are circumsised too. :)

And I can eat freely at your house. :)

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:45 PM

A pair of nail clippers should be sufficient ;)

There was a Welsh guy that said he'd cut off his penis if Wales beat England in the six nations last year. No one thought he was being serious, but he ended up cutting off his penis with wire cutters :scared:

Link : http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005530066,00.html

Probably one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard :o

mandoura
12-17-2005, 04:46 PM
The children don't get much of a choice :lol: it's done when they're 8 days old :o

My son was circumsised when he was less than 24 hours old. :)

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 04:48 PM
No scissors Jim, razors and they don't need to be big. ;)

:scared:

they mightn't need to be big for Adam, but for me it's a different story. :lol:

mandoura
12-17-2005, 04:48 PM
OMG Jimbo- when I was a medical student; I did a urology rotation for a week in the South Bronx( Lincoln Hospital). I had to perform a circumcision on a 40 year old guy who's foreskin had gotten so swollen that it had blocked off the urine flow. Ok TMI but yes they do make forceps etal that big :angel:

Poor guy. :eek:

partygirl
12-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Hey it is ok to have an opinion but I was hoping that this thread would be free of this sort of stuff. Ok? What is stupid for some is important for others.
i understand totally.
i apoligise...its not the practice i disagree with,
its the violation of someones body without their say so (no matter what age)
- but im gonna shut my mouth cause know y'all know how i feel, and this is neither the time or place.

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:50 PM
My son was circumsised when he was less than 24 hours old. :)
That can be our connection when I coach him. We're both circumcised :)

And we both love you :p

And you're a mother to us both :p

mandoura
12-17-2005, 04:50 PM

There was a Welsh guy that said he'd cut off his penis if Wales beat England in the six nations last year. No one thought he was being serious, but he ended up cutting off his penis with wire cutters :scared:

Yes Adam, I read this. Sorry but I think he's stupid. :rolleyes:

partygirl
12-17-2005, 04:51 PM
:hug: So do you have a good joke to tell or anything? :D
nope.
i just like jews. :wavey:

mandoura
12-17-2005, 04:52 PM
That can be our connection when I coach him. We're both circumcised :)

And we both love you :p

And you're a mother to us both :p

Exactly sweetheart and one more thing: he has lovely long curly hair like yours. Well maybe his is more like Guga's. :)

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:53 PM
Yes Adam, I read this. Sorry but I think he's stupid. :rolleyes:
:lol: I think we all do. It's absolutely :cuckoo:

mandoura
12-17-2005, 04:55 PM
I have a question: Isn't "jew" considered anti-semitic and one should use the term "jewish" instead? :confused:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:56 PM
nope.
i just like jews. :wavey:
:hug:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Exactly sweetheart and one more thing: he has lovely long curly hair like yours. Well maybe his is more like Guga's. :)
Mine is like Guga's when I wake up in the morning :o I flatten it out with gel though!

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:58 PM
I have a question: Isn't "jew" considered anti-semitic and one should use the term "jewish" instead? :confused:
Not that I'm aware of :shrug: you can call me a Jew, I won't be offended :kiss:

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 04:58 PM

at least the welsh are true to their word, unlike you scots. :p

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Hey! Can I be an honorary Jew? My husband's family is Jewish and his grandmother kept his foreskin from his bris which she showed to me and I wanted to put it on the mantle but Mr Tangy said no way, I can't imagine why. :D
:lol: you'll have to ask Rabbi Sue. If it was up to me, I'd say yes. You just made me crack up twice in the space of 2 minutes on GM.

As for putting his foreskin on the mantle :rolls:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:01 PM
at least the welsh are true to their word, unlike you scots. :p
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me :ras:

partygirl
12-17-2005, 05:03 PM
i need some honorary jew street cred too.

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey! Can I be an honorary Jew? My husband's family is Jewish and his grandmother kept his foreskin from his bris which she showed to me and I wanted to put it on the mantle but Mr Tangy said no way, I can't imagine why. :D

you have a husband? :spit:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:05 PM
i need some honarary jew street cred too.
As long as its not just to be like A-Rod, our celebrity jew :p

mandoura
12-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Not that I'm aware of :shrug: you can call me a Jew, I won't be offended :kiss:

Ok then my sweet jew :hug:. I ask because one of my friends, he is jewish, told me I should use the term jewish because one of them referred to the race and the other to the religion. To tell you the truth, I don't remember which is which. :D

We had plenty of Egyptian Jews before the revolution, we still have some. My mother used to work for a very well known Jew. She loved him like a second father. When he died and his sons left for France, she kept in touch with them until the last one died 3 years ago. :sad:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Oh I feel like I have such power!! Not sure I know what to do with it :devil:

I have got to find that Rosh Hashanah joke. Any easy way one can find an old post on a thread. Say from 3 months ago?
Use the search function ;)

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 05:07 PM
Absolutely cuz I like you :) But whoa he kept it? I have never heard of such a thing. And I hope you all noticed my post about using TOPICAL ANESTHETIC! So Jim- are you game? Or are you thinking you are sorry you ever posted here? :kiss:

no, the hood stays on!!! :p

partygirl
12-17-2005, 05:07 PM
As long as its not just to be like A-Rod, our celebrity jew :p
how did roddick get jew status?
...i need to find myself a good jewish man, roddick or not.

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:08 PM
Ok then my sweet jew :hug:. I ask because one of my friends, he is jewish, told me I should use the term jewish because one of them referred to the race and the other to the religion. To tell you the truth, I don't remember which is which. :D

We had plenty of Egyptian Jews before the revolution, we still have some. My mother used to work for a very well known Jew. She loved him like a second father. When he died and his sons left for France, she kept in touch with them until the last one died 3 years ago. :sad:
:hug: I wouldn't have said either of them is anti semitic. Especially not when it's coming out of your mouth.

Sad story :sad: I didn't think there were many Jews in Egypt anymore!

mandoura
12-17-2005, 05:10 PM
Oh I feel like I have such power!! Not sure I know what to do with it :devil:

I have got to find that Rosh Hashanah joke. Any easy way one can find an old post on a thread. Say from 3 months ago?

Go to advanced search and follow instructions. :)

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:10 PM
how did roddick get jew status?
...i need to find myself a good jewish man, roddick or not.
He married Deb and converted to Judaism I think :p

I'm the only Jewish guy I'm aware of on here :aplot:

mandoura
12-17-2005, 05:15 PM
:hug: I wouldn't have said either of them is anti semitic. Especially not when it's coming out of your mouth.

Sad story :sad: I didn't think there were many Jews in Egypt anymore!

Not many, a few. Some became Muslims and some became Christians but still we have Jews. The synagogue downtown is so beautiful.:)

You know the most beautiful Egyptian actress was jewish, her real name was Rachel Abraham, her Egyptian screen name was Rakia Ibrahim. She was a real knockout.

partygirl
12-17-2005, 05:16 PM
He married Deb and converted to Judaism I think
Oh NO she DI'NT:armed:

deb is looking for more.... :p keep on movin' honey, keep goin- that's right.
she likes a manly man. ;)

on second hand maybe i should be looking to a french type :aplot:.

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Not many, a few. Some became Muslims and some became Christians but still we have Jews. The synagogue downtown is so beautiful.:)

You know the most beautiful Egyptian actress was jewish, her real name was Rachel Abraham, her Egyptian screen name was Rakia Ibrahim. She was a real knockout.
Most synagogue's are very nice actually. I very rarely go to them though, its a hell of a snorefest :o

I've never heard of her :( there are quite a few pretty Jewish actresses. Natalie Portman, Rachel Weisz, Rachel Stevens all :hearts:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Oh NO she DI'NT:armed:

deb is looking for more.... :p keep on movin' honey, keep goin- that's right.
she likes a manly man. ;)

on second hand maybe i should be looking to a french type :aplot:.

I'm only vFrench, I'm actually Scottish :p

partygirl
12-17-2005, 05:24 PM

its cool im half black and half white so effectivley i cancel myself out.

hmmmm a hot scot? i think i could go for that -im like madonna all of a sudden...i wanna take you and make you part of my pop star life.

Fee
12-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Hey, I'm Jew-curious, so here I am!!!!! Harel, Noam, Justin, Zach Fleischman, and Paul Goldstein said I could hang in this thread.

Word.

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:27 PM
its cool im half black and half white so effectivley i cancel myself out.

hmmmm a hot scot? i think i could go for that -im like madonna all of a sudden
:lol: we'll make a great couple :smooch:

You're probably a better singer than Madonna ;) and hopefully not as dirty :p

*Ljubica*
12-17-2005, 05:27 PM
OK - I'm not Jewish - but lots of my fave people seem to be here :hug: so I hope it's OK to pop in and say hello and good luck with the thread :wavey: Oh - and my first serious boyfriend (many years ago now!) was Jewish - does that allow me entrance?!

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Hey, I'm Jew-curious, so here I am!!!!! Harel, Noam, Justin, Zach Fleischman, and Paul Goldstein said I could hang in this thread.

Word.
Did Nicolas Massu give his seal of approval though?

:hug:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:30 PM
Ok I am mystified. How do I get to advanced search? And my synagogue is not a snorefest at all. More like reform judaism meets the gospel meeting house!
Click on the little arrow next to search, and click on advanced search. Then it should be pretty self explanatory :)

My synagogue is a snorefest :zzz:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:31 PM
OK - I'm not Jewish - but lots of my fave people seem to be here :hug: so I hope it's OK to pop in and say hello and good luck with the thread :wavey: Oh - and my first serious boyfriend (many years ago now!) was Jewish - does that allow me entrance?!
Rosie :hug: now that you're here, most of my fave people are here as well :D

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:32 PM
The X Factor final is on in 10 mins *excited* :o

*Ljubica*
12-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Come on down Rosie! Just have to post a story about your ex-jewish boyfriend though.
Help I so want to find that joke. I just spent 10 minutes trying to backlpg the thread where I posted it. Should have held on to the original joke.

Thanks :) Don't know about a story though - it's so long ago I've forgotten most things about him - apart from the fact his name was Clive and he was half English/half Belarussian like me :)

Fee
12-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Don't even mention X factor to me. You people canned Brenda and she had the most talent!!!!!!!! ARGGGHHHHH!

*Ljubica*
12-17-2005, 05:34 PM
The X Factor final is on in 10 mins *excited* :o

Andy will win! Which I guess means I should be embarrassed because I watch it too :o

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:35 PM
:lol: OMG. He was raised in the Catholic church but he said that he has never prayed a day in his life. ;) I think he really did though- when he was serving against Fish in the Olympics. He forgot about that. :p
:eek: the Jewish paper over here always tries to claim that he's reasonably religious! Mind you, they also claimed Sampras was Jewish, when he wasn't. I think they're just clutching at straws.

partygirl
12-17-2005, 05:35 PM
You're probably a better singer than Madonna ;) and hopefully not as dirty :p
we will not have our first disagreement in the jew crew ;)
i will say im as dirty as you want me to be & only as dirty as most people can handle.

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:36 PM
Don't even mention X factor to me. You people canned Brenda and she had the most talent!!!!!!!! ARGGGHHHHH!
How on earth do you know about the X Factor! Brenda probably had the best voice, but I agree with what Simon Cowell always said, she wouldn't sell that many records. She has pretty limited appeal....

Journey South to win :p

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Andy will win! Which I guess means I should be embarrassed because I watch it too :o
I think Shayne's gonna win :rolleyes: he has all the young girls voting for him. I like Journey South, they always sing songs that I like.

*Ljubica*
12-17-2005, 05:42 PM
I think Shayne's gonna win :rolleyes: he has all the young girls voting for him. I like Journey South, they always sing songs that I like.

Yes - Journey South are good - but I'm still rooting for Andy :) And I guess Fee must have watched it on her recent trip to London.

Fee
12-17-2005, 05:42 PM
Because I was in England for two weeks in November and about the only TV I watched was X factor, Come Dancing, and I'm a celebrity (only bits because I hate that show). Shayne should win, Andy is too inconsistent. Sorry, but Journey South sucks (and those two don't look like they have ever 'journeyed south', at least not near a woman...)

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 05:44 PM

she wasn't talking to you :ras:

espece de con :ras: :lol:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Yes - Journey South are good - but I'm still rooting for Andy :) And I guess Fee must have watched it on her recent trip to London.
I like Andy as well, but I think he'll finish 3rd. He's got a great voice, but it's all about the voting audience, and I think he probably has the lowest fan base.

Fee was in London? :eek:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Because I was in England for two weeks in November and about the only TV I watched was X factor, Come Dancing, and I'm a celebrity (only bits because I hate that show). Shayne should win, Andy is too inconsistent. Sorry, but Journey South sucks (and those two don't look like they have ever 'journeyed south', at least not near a woman...)
Ooh I didn't know you were over here!

Did you have a nice time?

Journey South are good :ras:

Fee
12-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Yes, I was in London (and Birmingham) Nov 16 - 29th. Funeral at the beginning of the trip, christening at the end of the trip. Circle of life. I love London.

I had an excellent time, despite the effing cold weather. Thank you. :kiss:

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Ok found parts of the joke only. It has to do with Rosh Hashanah( remember the thread title folks) where symbolically you throw breadcrumbs into the water as part of casting away your sins. Here are different types of breads that suit the sins you cast.

For ordinary sins- White Bread
For erotic sins- French Bread
for complex sins- Multigrain Bread
for tasteless sins- rice cakes
for sins of indecision- Waffles
for sins of chutzpah- Fresh Bread
and my fav- for substance abuse- Stoned Wheat

Adam is a big fan of 'fairy bread'. ;)

savesthedizzle
12-17-2005, 05:50 PM
:wavey: to any Jews on here, I think we deserve a thread :D

Non-Jews may come as well, as long as they are not anti-semitic :p

Non-Jew here! But Jew-friendly naturally... :wavey:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Yes, I was in London (and Birmingham) Nov 16 - 29th. Funeral at the beginning of the trip, christening at the end of the trip. Circle of life. I love London.

I had an excellent time, despite the effing cold weather. Thank you. :kiss:
You didn't go to the beautiful city that is Leeds! You don't know what you missed :p

I'm back in London for Xmas, it's warmer here than it was in Leeds! It was actually sunny today, although it was still bloody cold :scared:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Sue's poem :lol: :yeah:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Non-Jew here! But Jew-friendly naturally... :wavey:
:smooch:

Scotso
12-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Adam, since when are you Jewish?

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Adam, since when are you Jewish?
Er, since I came out of my dear mother :)

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 06:03 PM
Scott are you Jewish?

Fee
12-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Sue, love the joke. We should think of more sins and more types of bread (for bad use of sarcasm - corn rye).

Scott - word, good to see you here!

Adam - yes, London was cold but sunny and beautiful. I only saw rain in the Midlands and it snowed a bit the day after I left B'rum (ha ha). Sorry, I missed Leeds, but none of my 75 cousins lives there :p (And Journey South are poo.)

superpinkone37
12-17-2005, 06:22 PM
hi guys :) :wavey:
I'm not Jewish, but I love just about all of the people in here, and this thread looks like fun :D :hug:

loved your joke btw, Sue :rolls:

Phunkadelicious
12-17-2005, 06:46 PM
I am extremely impressed with the amount of responses you guys have had in 3.5 hours. :worship: this just proves what i had always theorized, Jews talk alot!

I kid! I kid! :kiss:

How are all you guys doing? I am not Jewish but I hate Christmas, so does that help?

Fee
12-17-2005, 06:49 PM
No, Jews love Christmas. Each night they gather round and put the lights on one of their 8 Christmas tress.

Phunkadelicious
12-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Oh yeah! i forgot about that. dumb me :p

Fee
12-17-2005, 07:00 PM
Well, Christmas trees are not a Christian thing, in my opinion. There is no mention of them in the bible, and the whole idea was stolen from the Saturnalia festival of the Romans (google it). As far as I'm concerned, anyone can have a tree and decorate it however they like. It is the ultimate pagan symbol (and I've seen Jewish ornaments in the past, by the way).

surfpinky
12-17-2005, 07:02 PM
hi, umm, I'm not jewish but HI!

Nimi
12-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Shalom lekulam :wavey:

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 08:51 PM
I have a question: Isn't "jew" considered anti-semitic and one should use the term "jewish" instead? :confused:Not that I've ever heard :eek:Hey! Can I be an honorary Jew? My husband's family is Jewish and his grandmother kept his foreskin from his bris which she showed to me and I wanted to put it on the mantle but Mr Tangy said no way, I can't imagine why. :DOf course! :D:D :hug: That's kind of nasty, though, you wanted to put that on your mantle!? :haha:He married Deb and converted to Judaism I think :pwho, Andy? Yep ;)

Goodness I am impressed at the # of posts in here since I went out :lol:

Cat9
12-17-2005, 08:53 PM
Too funny. Can't resist this one. Tip: Color coordinate tree with menorah candles. My family's choice? A festive yet neutral blue. Beautiful.

MisterQ
12-17-2005, 08:57 PM
I am extremely impressed with the amount of responses you guys have had in 3.5 hours. :worship: this just proves what i had always theorized, Jews talk alot!

I kid! I kid! :kiss:

:haha:

Fee
12-17-2005, 08:58 PM
CAT?!?!?!?!?

Oh my Goddess!!!!! Hey everyone, Cat is one of the COOLEST people on the planet. I speak from years of experience. Good to see you Mrs Robredo! :lol:

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Well, if Fee speaks so highly, you must be cool. Welcome, Cat9! :hug:

MisterQ
12-17-2005, 09:04 PM
I'm very much looking forward to Martin Laird's new show, "Jewsical, The Chosen Musical."

Fee
12-17-2005, 09:05 PM
She's been lurking around here forever, but only 8 posts. Shame, Cat is very smart and quite witty (as you can probably tell by her post here). She wrote this list a few years ago...

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm very much looking forward to Martin Laird's new show, "Jewsical, The Chosen Musical."I heard about that!! I imagine it's gonna be great :D I doubt I'll ever get to see it, though. Then again, chances are good it would come to LA if it's successful ;)

Fee
12-17-2005, 09:08 PM
I'm sure it will play LA, right after it spends the winter in Florida.

Cat9
12-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Awww, Fee! :kiss: How are you, girl? You righteous shiksa, you..

Oh, Tommy's cheating on me with some hot Argentine. Bastard. lol. I honestly think I saw him play for like 10 seconds the whole freaking season. Hey, did you ever get the TC? Tell me you did. They recently replayed the Gimelstob No Strings..good stuff.

Cat9
12-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Fee, NO!!!!

Yep, I generally lurk. Well, more like skim. I'd post more, but seriously think I'd lose my mind. I seriously regret the demise of the purple palace-lots of people discussing all sorts of players without hostility. Well, for the most part, anyway. lol.

khyber
12-17-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm sure it will play LA, right after it spends the winter in Florida.Hey, as a Jew born in Miami, I resemble that remark. :devil:

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Hey, as a Jew born in Miami, I resemble that remark. :devil::haha: :haha:

Nice to see you 'round, khyber! you going to DC in Feb?

khyber
12-17-2005, 09:57 PM
:haha: :haha:

Nice to see you 'round, khyber! you going to DC in Feb?
So far no plans this year, was thinking more of trying to get out to Indio.

Fee
12-17-2005, 10:08 PM
Indio as in Indian Wells? That's turning into a par-tay it seems.

Cat, still no TTC, but I think I have Justin's No Strings on tape anyway. Probably couldn't watch it without falling off my chair anyway. Did I ever tell you that I passed on your compliments about his biking outfit? He said thanks. I love Justin lots. The purple palace is still there, I wonder if we could kick it back up by putting the link in our signatures. I miss the wacky Brits, those chicks were crazy. oooo, I should give Justin the list, he would love it.

Cat, come to the Roddick or Team USA forums. Not too much biting going on there and most of the people are very cool, reminiscent of the purple board in some ways.

Where are the Brits? I need results from x factor and come dancing tonight...

khyber
12-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Indio as in Indian Wells?
Yeah, something that starts with an I. ;)

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 10:45 PM
My response- no hun I want to MTF it. He replied- MTF off. Thankfully we laughed :lol:HAHAHAHA OMG THAT IS GREAT :haha:

khyber
12-17-2005, 11:09 PM
When my brother's wife (non-jew, from a little town in the mid-west) first entered the family it used to freak her out that we would argue about all kinds of things; politics, literature, whatever... It took her several years before she got comfortable with the fact that we argued for sport, that no one ever got upset or angry, it was all a game for fun. In her family arguing was serious, dangerous business. After 20 years she now expects us to be mouthy and steamroll over her if given the opportunity ;)

Socket
12-17-2005, 11:24 PM
I had no idea that there were so many (fellow) Jews on MTF!

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 11:47 PM
I had no idea that there were so many (fellow) Jews on MTF!As I said, we're taking over the world ;)

Fee
12-18-2005, 12:41 AM
Socket!!! Wow, the gang's just about all here. I'm getting verklempt.

Corey Feldman
12-18-2005, 12:58 AM
So adee's a Jew now? :scratch:
the sexist, gay-not gay, serial v-bird dumper, scottish , jew... you go through a bit of everything on here son

Now i know why you support Spurs :haha:

Deboogle!.
12-18-2005, 01:29 AM
Adam's always BEEN Jewish, I knew he was Jewish months ago. :retard:

PinkFeatherBoa
12-18-2005, 01:42 AM
Where are the Brits? I need results from x factor and come dancing tonight...

I'm a bit late..but I'm here with results, just for you. :)

X Factor: 3rd Journey South, 2nd Andy and 1st Shayne
Dancing: 3rd Zoe Ball, 2nd Colin Jackson and 1st Darren Gough.

Jennay
12-18-2005, 01:43 AM
YAYAYAY.

Jewishness. :inlove:

Corey Feldman
12-18-2005, 01:51 AM
Adam's always BEEN Jewish, I knew he was Jewish months ago. :retard:Nice to see you know something in life http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/crazy.gif

Socket
12-18-2005, 01:55 AM
As I said, we're taking over the world ;)
Shhh, that's supposed to be a secret!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Fee
12-18-2005, 02:09 AM
I'm a bit late..but I'm here with results, just for you. :)

X Factor: 3rd Journey South, 2nd Andy and 1st Shayne
Dancing: 3rd Zoe Ball, 2nd Colin Jackson and 1st Darren Gough.

Wait, the finals of both were tonight? I am so out of it. Shayne is no surprise, but Darren won come dancing? :eek: What the heck happened? Colin or Zoe were supposed to win! Did someone whack them on the knee?

I should have stayed in London for 3 more weeks...

Corey Feldman
12-18-2005, 02:17 AM
Mikey and Adam- did you notice my post about "Amazing Grace" played on the bagpipes? I think my mother wanted to be an honorary Scot- so can you make me one instead?sure Sue, we'd love to have you as one of our own, not sure how one qualifies as an honorary scot, play bagpipes, eat haggis and have red hair.. all that stuff i guess :confused: :p...

join the 'scot lot' and forget the 'jew crew' ;)

Corey Feldman
12-18-2005, 02:43 AM
aye
a wee bit eh

mandoura
12-18-2005, 04:30 AM
Ok found parts of the joke only. It has to do with Rosh Hashanah( remember the thread title folks) where symbolically you throw breadcrumbs into the water as part of casting away your sins. Here are different types of breads that suit the sins you cast.

For ordinary sins- White Bread
For erotic sins- French Bread
for complex sins- Multigrain Bread
for tasteless sins- rice cakes
for sins of indecision- Waffles
for sins of chutzpah- Fresh Bread
and my fav- for substance abuse- Stoned Wheat

Sue, I received this in an e-mail a while back. It might be what you were looking for:

On the first day of Rosh Hashanah there is a ceremony called Tashlich. Jews
traditionally go to the ocean, a stream or river to pray and throw bread
crumbs into the water. Symbolically, the fish devour their sins. Occasionally
people ask what kind of bread crumbs should be thrown. Here are suggestions for breads which may be most appropriate for specific sins and misbehaviors.

For ordinary sins.....................White Bread
For erotic sins.........................French Bread
For particularly dark sins..........Pumpernickel
For complex sins.....................Multigrain
For twisted sins.......................Pretzels
For tasteless sins....................Rice Cakes
For sins of indecision...............Waffles
For sins committed in haste.....Matzoth
For sins of chutzpah................Fresh Bread
For substance abuse...............Stoned Wheat
For use of heavy drugs.............Poppy Seed
For petty larceny.....................Stollen
For committing auto theft.........Caraway
For timidity/cowardice..............Milk Toast
For ill-temperedness................Sourdough
For silliness, eccentricity.........Nut Bread
For not giving full value.............Shortbread
For jingoism, chauvinism..........Yankee Doodles
For excessive irony..................Rye Bread
For unnecessary chances........Hero Bread
For war-mongering...................Kaiser Rolls
For dressing immodestly..........Tarts
For causing injury to others......Tortes
For lechery and promiscuity.....Hot Buns
For promiscuity with gentiles....Hot Cross Buns
For racist attitudes..................Crackers
For sophisticated racism..........Ritz Crackers
For being holier than thou.........Bagels
For abrasiveness.....................Grits
For dropping in without notice...Popovers
For overeating.........................Stuffing
For impetuosity....................... Quick Bread
For indecent photography.........Cheesecake
For raising your voice too often..Challah
For pride and egotism...............Puff Pastry
For sycophancy, ass-kissing.....Brownies
For being overly smothering.......Angel Food Cake
For laziness.............................Any long loaf
For trashing the environment......Dumplings ...
and my personal favorite
For telling bad jokes/puns..........Corn Bread

So there it is. Sin away! Hopefully, no one is offended.

Is that it Doc? :D

Bolar Bolabi
12-18-2005, 04:35 AM
I'm Jewish so you're all in good company!

bad gambler
12-18-2005, 04:37 AM
cute thread :p

its.like.that
12-18-2005, 04:47 AM

shut up Bolar.

ZaZaGook
12-18-2005, 07:42 AM
As I said, we're taking over the world ;)
:haha:

*Ljubica*
12-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Wow - this thread has grown so quickly :eek:

Washa Koroleva
12-18-2005, 12:39 PM
I'm a Jew! :wavey:

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 01:27 PM
So adee's a Jew now? :scratch:
the sexist, gay-not gay, serial v-bird dumper, scottish , jew... you go through a bit of everything on here son

Now i know why you support Spurs :haha:
Right let me give you my life story seeing as people thing that I'm making up that I'm Jewish :silly:

I was born in Scotland, the son of 2 Jews. So yes, I am Jewish. When my parents got divorced, my mum moved to London. I went to school in London for a few years, and am now at university in Leeds. Happy? I am not sexist, I'm not gay, and not a serial v-bird dumper :)

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 01:28 PM
Was that serious or not?
I'm a Jew! :wavey:
Olga :hug:

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 01:29 PM
I think I've broken my Jewish shnozzle :crying2:

Noelle
12-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Oyyyy... :sad: I'm not a Jew but the people in this thread are some of my favorite people on MTF!

Deboogle!.
12-18-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm a Jew! :wavey::wavey:

hehehehe Noelle! :p

Deboogle!.
12-18-2005, 02:25 PM
I think I've broken my Jewish shnozzle :crying2::eek: :sad: What happened?! :hug:

ZaZaGook
12-18-2005, 02:29 PM
Oyyyy... :sad: I'm not a Jew but the people in this thread are some of my favorite people on MTF!
awww :hug:

Deboogle!.
12-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Esther!!! :hug:

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 02:33 PM
:eek: :sad: What happened?! :hug:
I played footy for my mate's team this morning, some guy elbowed me in the face. It was pouring with blood, and I've lost the feeling in my nose :scared: I wouldn't have minded, but the guy was smiling afterwards he was an absolute tosser (excuse my language). We were 4-0 up at the time, and he was getting wound up. We ended up winning 4-1 :) I might have to go and see my brother (he's a GP) and ask him for his opinion on it, I think it's broken :(

ZaZaGook
12-18-2005, 02:34 PM
Esther!!! :hug:
Deb :smooch: how are you doing? :D

*Ljubica*
12-18-2005, 02:57 PM
I played footy for my mate's team this morning, some guy elbowed me in the face. It was pouring with blood, and I've lost the feeling in my nose :scared: I wouldn't have minded, but the guy was smiling afterwards he was an absolute tosser (excuse my language). We were 4-0 up at the time, and he was getting wound up. We ended up winning 4-1 :) I might have to go and see my brother (he's a GP) and ask him for his opinion on it, I think it's broken :(

:sad: Ouch - get well soon Adam :hug:

Noelle
12-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Get to a doctor, Adam. :(

Deboogle!.
12-18-2005, 03:00 PM
OMG Adam, you weren't kidding!! :eek: :hug: I hope it's ok real soon :) Good that you have a doc in the family..... OH WAIT YOU ARE JEWISH ;) :pDeb :smooch: how are you doing? :D:kiss: I'm ok!! :D Done with exams for the semester, I go home tomorrow, and hang out with my very pregnant friend today so that will be fun :D And you?

I'm out to do my errands then to my friends, so I will talk to all your mashuganas later :p

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:01 PM
:sad: Ouch - get well soon Adam :hug:
Thanks :hug: did you watch the X Factor? Shayne deserved to win, but his choice of songs was shocking. I actually really liked Journey South's version of Let It Be, one of my favourite songs :hearts: I was surprised they came third.

I'm gonna enter next year :rocker2:

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Get to a doctor, Adam. :(
There is football to be watched though ;)

I'll go round to my brother later. Even if it is broken, I don't think there's much he can do :shrug:

mandoura
12-18-2005, 03:02 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: Awwww Adam. If indeed your nose is broken, I want you to go and break this guy's nose. :(

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:04 PM
OMG Adam, you weren't kidding!! :eek: :hug: I hope it's ok real soon :) Good that you have a doc in the family..... OH WAIT YOU ARE JEWISH ;) :p
:haha: listen to this......my dad is a doctor, my uncle (dads brother) is a doctor, my brother is a doctor and one of my step brothers is a doctor. I'm the bad apple of the family tree :o

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:05 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Awwww Adam. If indeed your nose is broken, I want you to go and break this guy's nose. :(
I was very impressed with myself, I resisted the temptation to retaliate. I'm too much of an :angel: to fight :p

Noelle
12-18-2005, 03:06 PM
:haha: listen to this......my dad is a doctor, my uncle (dads brother) is a doctor, my brother is a doctor and one of my step brothers is a doctor. I'm the bad apple of the family tree :o
:yeah: Your family sounds like mine. :p

*Ljubica*
12-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Thanks :hug: did you watch the X Factor? Shayne deserved to win, but his choice of songs was shocking. I actually really liked Journey South's version of Let It Be, one of my favourite songs :hearts: I was surprised they came third.

I'm gonna enter next year :rocker2:

Actually I didn't in the end :sad: My friend came round and kind of dragged me to the Pub :p I heard about it though - and good luck next year :)

khyber
12-18-2005, 03:09 PM
:haha: listen to this......my dad is a doctor, my uncle (dads brother) is a doctor, my brother is a doctor and one of my step brothers is a doctor. I'm the bad apple of the family tree :oWhy, are you going to be an accountant?

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:10 PM
:yeah: Your family sounds like mine. :p
Are you going to be a doctor :)

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:12 PM
Actually I didn't in the end :sad: My friend came round and kind of dragged me to the Pub :p I heard about it though - and good luck next year :)
I didn't see the results show until later, I taped them because I went to the cinema to watch Narnia :zzz: it was far too boring for my liking.

I'm gonna win next year, my rendition of Suspicious Minds by Elvis will blow Simon Cowell's mind ;)

khyber
12-18-2005, 03:13 PM
As I said, we're taking over the world ;)Sometimes when I was doing something with my mother and I went to say goodbye, I'd say something like "See you tonight at the International Jewish Conspiracy Meeting!" :devil: Then she would freak out and say "Don't say that, what if someone acutally believes you!" :p

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Why, are you going to be an accountant?
:lol: absolutely not a clue. I'm in my final year doing Economics at university, but I'm not sure what I want to go into after :scared:

Noelle
12-18-2005, 03:14 PM
Isn't the age-old struggle between doctors and lawyers? :p

*Ljubica*
12-18-2005, 03:17 PM
I didn't see the results show until later, I taped them because I went to the cinema to watch Narnia :zzz: it was far too boring for my liking.

I'm gonna win next year, my rendition of Suspicious Minds by Elvis will blow Simon Cowell's mind ;)

But do you look good in a jumpsuit ;)

Noelle
12-18-2005, 03:21 PM
Sue! :hug:

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:24 PM
But do you look good in a jumpsuit ;)
I shall be singing Elvis, not looking like him :ras: the jumpsuit is out the question!

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:25 PM
with spangles and white boots? Is your chest hairy Adam?
:lol: no, I'm not a hairy person. I have a lot of hair on my head, but not on my body :o

*Ljubica*
12-18-2005, 03:25 PM
I shall be singing Elvis, not looking like him :ras: the jumpsuit is out the question!

Many women here are now bitterly disappointed ;)

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Many women here are now bitterly disappointed ;)
:haha: maybe a Chico-esque strip would satisfy them :p

*Ljubica*
12-18-2005, 03:32 PM
:haha: maybe a Chico-esque strip would satisfy them :p

:haha: :haha: But would the lovely Carla approve of such behaviour? :angel:

Noelle
12-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Ewww, Chico. :scared:

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:36 PM
:haha: :haha: But would the lovely Carla approve of such behaviour? :angel:
Without a doubt, although my mum might be slightly less impressed :o

Have you noticed how much Kate Thornton fancied Shayne by the way :rolleyes:

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Ewww, Chico. :scared:
Oh my god how have you managed to hear about Chico :lol:

mandoura
12-18-2005, 03:45 PM
I was very impressed with myself, I resisted the temptation to retaliate. I'm too much of an :angel: to fight :p

:hug: :hug: :hug:

*Ljubica*
12-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Without a doubt, although my mum might be slightly less impressed :o

Have you noticed how much Kate Thornton fancied Shayne by the way :rolleyes:

She fancied everyone :rolleyes: And of course Noelle has heard of Chico - he is every girl's dream!!!

Noelle
12-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Fee was talking about X-Factor a few weeks back. Last week, PinkFeatherBoa posted a pic of him in the chat thread on the Andy forum. :bolt:

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:47 PM
She fancied everyone :rolleyes: And of course Noelle has heard of Chico - he is every girl's dream!!!
Especially Shayne though! She looks like a fish, she's really not very attractive. Apparently they want Victoria Beckham to present the next series :rolls:

Chico :worship: you gotta love him.

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Fee was talking about X-Factor a few weeks back. Last week, PinkFeatherBoa posted a pic of him in the chat thread on the Andy forum. :bolt:
:lol: but oh that guy is funny. He should've won it for the pure entertainment he provided. Hang on, I'm gonna see if there are any clips on the internet. The man is a legend :worship:

*Ljubica*
12-18-2005, 03:54 PM
Especially Shayne though! She looks like a fish, she's really not very attractive. Apparently they want Victoria Beckham to present the next series :rolls:

Chico :worship: you gotta love him.

Victoria :eek: ............... please tell me you are joking!! I can't stand that woman :devil: I sat near to her and Becks at the Madrid Masters' tennis a couple of years ago - OMG she is so affected and conceited :devil: Anyway - have to go now - do some ironing :sad: See you later!!!

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Victoria :eek: ............... please tell me you are joking!! I can't stand that woman :devil: I sat near to her and Becks at the Madrid Masters' tennis a couple of years ago - OMG she is so affected and conceited :devil: Anyway - have to go now - do some ironing :sad: See you later!!!
It was in the Sun, so it probably isn't true ;)

I can't find any Chico clips :(

*Ljubica*
12-18-2005, 04:00 PM
It was in the Sun, so it probably isn't true ;)

I can't find any Chico clips :(

I am devastated about the lack of Chico clips!!!! Btw - before I go - just noticed that your stalker is attackng you again in the "bully" thread - what an idiot that man is :rolleyes: - MTF "arse clown" of the year in my opinion!!

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 04:02 PM
I am devastated about the lack of Chico clips!!!! Btw - before I go - just noticed that your stalker is attackng you again in the "bully" thread - what an idiot that man is :rolleyes: - MTF "arse clown" of the year in my opinion!!
I can handle him, don't worry ;)

MTF Arse Clown shall be returning in 2006 :D

Noelle
12-18-2005, 04:03 PM
Whoever won the arseclown of the year poll, anyway? I remember reading something about that in Non-Tennis...

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Whoever won the arseclown of the year poll, anyway? I remember reading something about that in Non-Tennis...
It was a fantastic competition, Jogy ended up winning it quite easily in the end. He built up a large army of fans. There are some great new contenders for the title though, so we'll have a new one soon. I'm not sure all the idiots on MTF that exist can fit into a draw though :o

Noelle
12-18-2005, 04:13 PM
:p

I'm off to bed. Bye bye crew! :bigwave:

Deboogle!.
12-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Sometimes when I was doing something with my mother and I went to say goodbye, I'd say something like "See you tonight at the International Jewish Conspiracy Meeting!" :devil: Then she would freak out and say "Don't say that, what if someone acutally believes you!" :p:haha: :haha: :haha:or a lawyer? Don't shoot me Deb- I wish we had a lawyer in the family....:):lol: No shooting here :p.... actually we don't have any doctors in the family :eek: can't think of ONE. A couple lawyers, but they're my mom's 1st cousins. We're the atypical Jewish family I guess :eek: Except that my dad was a stockbroker for a while before I was born :p

Washa Koroleva
12-18-2005, 06:13 PM
Jews rock!

khyber
12-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Glad some folks are still here! Hey Rosie,Adam and Kyber.( where does that screen name come from?)Khyber is my horse's name.

Fee
12-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Word up kveltafishes (or something)!

Well the tangy thread turned fun again. This place has been busy, good to see. Off to catch up on some other threads.

Adam, Chico was a threat to democracy and it is good that he is gone now. His 15 minutes are up (but that black kid dancing with him had talent, and deserves his own show).

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Jews rock!
:rocker2: we'll work out our plan for world domination when we meet in London ;)

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Adam, Chico was a threat to democracy and it is good that he is gone now. His 15 minutes are up (but that black kid dancing with him had talent, and deserves his own show).
Did you see his performance when he poured water on himself. Utter Genius :D

That kid is the new MJ :yeah:

Fee
12-18-2005, 06:50 PM
Sadly, no. My first exposure to him was 'Chico Time'. That was enough, it made my eyes bleed.

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 06:56 PM
:rolls: Chico time, I can't wait till he releases it. Surely the fact that he did something original impressed you! The man makes me laugh, I can't help but like him.

Fee
12-18-2005, 07:03 PM
I guess I take music and singing more seriously than that. When I want laughter, I'll watch Eddie Izzard. I just thought he was cheesy and completely lacking in talent, and it made me wonder if there were truly talented vocalists who were passed up to give him a spot. But Simon knew how to get ratings for his show, that's for sure. (I call it the 'Milli Vanilli syndrome' when a shiny package is used to hide the completely lame contents inside appealing to the lowest common denominator in the audience).

*Ljubica*
12-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Khyber is my horse's name.

I love the horse, Khyber :hug: - and as for Chico - he rocks :rocker2: - I love him!!!!!

Fee
12-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Oh Rosie.... :sad:

Jennay
12-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the bad rep, Mikey. ;)

Figures most of my favorite posters are Jewish - I love you people. :p :hug:

Fee
12-18-2005, 11:02 PM
No, sadly I am outnumbered 2-1. Adam and Rosie both like him (my cousin and her husband aren't fond of him, but they are not members here). I'm off to cook a roast chicken, with roast potatoes and parsnips and steamed brocoli. Hope I get the gravy right this time!

ZaZaGook
12-18-2005, 11:13 PM
Hi Suebi :wavey:

ZaZaGook
12-18-2005, 11:21 PM
Suebee sounds really cute :p
I'm good. Can't believe i overslept though :lol:

ZaZaGook
12-18-2005, 11:34 PM
I'm done. Tata dahling :hug:

Corey Feldman
12-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the bad rep, Mikey. ;)

your welcome doll.

Corey Feldman
12-18-2005, 11:49 PM
I am not sexist, I'm not gay, and not a serial v-bird dumper :)in otherwords when you got tired of all those 'themes', your now right into your 'im jewish' theme... with the 'broken jewish nose' story coming in today, well being a jew you had to mention you had the nose somewhere :lol:

Corey Feldman
12-19-2005, 12:03 AM
ok Sue, dont quite see what your saying but ok :p ;)

Corey Feldman
12-19-2005, 12:15 AM
Nope it must have been me, the thick scottish rogue ;)

mandoura
12-19-2005, 12:19 AM
:wavey: Sue. I am glad you finally got your complete bread joke. :)

mandoura
12-19-2005, 12:20 AM
:wavey: :hug: Mikey

Corey Feldman
12-19-2005, 12:23 AM
So you are the Scottish Rogue with the Brogue are ye? :devil:is like the hostest with the mostest? well aye then, thats me ;)

Hi Mandy :wavey: thanks for the always lovely rep message :hug:

mandoura
12-19-2005, 12:40 AM
Yes thanks. There were a bit more since after I saw your post I found the original. I had actually made a copy and saved it. How are you? It is early morn there. Have you even been to bed yet?

Yes, I've been to bed and woke up. This is the 3d or 4th night in a row that I wake up at 2:30am and can't go back to sleep. I think there is something wrong with my right knee. I can't remember any false movement but it really hurts :shrug:. It is recurring. I had the same pain almost 3 or 4 month ago. :(

mandoura
12-19-2005, 12:44 AM
You're welcome Mikey :hug:. I think I am going to adopt you too so I can have 4 vsons and 4 vgirls. :D

mandoura
12-19-2005, 12:46 AM
Oh dear- cartilage problem maybe? Need to see an orthopedic doc?
Feel better :hug:

Sue, I discovered what it is. Right now I was crossing my legs and my knee hit the desk. It seems it happens quite often while I am sitting at the pc and I don't notice it. :rolleyes:

Bolar Bolabi
12-19-2005, 12:57 AM
Nope it must have been me, the thick scottish rogue ;)

Thick meaning your head?

Thought so!

mandoura
12-19-2005, 01:31 AM
Oh well then that's ok. I am laughing here but not at you trust me. :)

Psst- I finally started my second thread on GM and had some good takers but the last has once again disturbed me. What gives? Why bother posting?

:lol: I posted. Nice thread.

Is there something I am missing? :confused:

mandoura
12-19-2005, 01:51 AM
Bolar thanks for posting but as I pointed out before this is a positive thread. I am the Rabbi here( according to Adam ) and please no bashing is allowed. Mikey are you listening as well? All jokes aside I like you all and welcome you here but nice stuff please. Surely you have some funny stories to tell about family, episodes in your life, food issues :lol: as you are Jewish as well yes?

Rabbi, I thought your retired to bed and was going to point this out but thought it can wait for you to handle.

Great job, your (what? eminence :confused: ?) :worship:

Corey Feldman
12-19-2005, 01:52 AM
:( Sue... damnit, i wanted to respond to Bolar and ask if i can have one of his huge helmets ( especially made for him to accomadate his ego)
but i wont, for you... i'll be calm :kiss: :hug:

Corey Feldman
12-19-2005, 02:30 AM
Nope... brown with a 2004 federer style'd pony tail at the back ;)
but one should always embrace red and curly hair, the bagpipes, the thistle and embrace the haggis :p

adee-gee
12-19-2005, 01:43 PM
in otherwords when you got tired of all those 'themes', your now right into your 'im jewish' theme... with the 'broken jewish nose' story coming in today, well being a jew you had to mention you had the nose somewhere :lol:
You've got me sussed. I'm an attention seeker. I'm not really Jewish :rolleyes:

mandoura
12-19-2005, 01:58 PM
:wavey: Adg. How's the nose?

adee-gee
12-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Probably not broken says my GP brother, but he can't be sure. He says they can't do anything till the swelling has gone down, so he's booked me in for an appointment in 5 days and then if it is broken, they will "fix my nose" for me :scared:

Deboogle!.
12-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Probably not broken says my GP brother, but he can't be sure. He says they can't do anything till the swelling has gone down, so he's booked me in for an appointment in 5 days and then if it is broken, they will "fix my nose" for me :scared::scared: :hug: sleeping must've been painful!

adee-gee
12-19-2005, 02:32 PM
:scared: :hug: sleeping must've been painful!
It wasn't too bad, nothing prevents me from getting my beloved sleep :o

How are you today? Did you enjoy your dinner with Brian and Amber?

mandoura
12-19-2005, 03:00 PM
Probably not broken says my GP brother, but he can't be sure. He says they can't do anything till the swelling has gone down, so he's booked me in for an appointment in 5 days and then if it is broken, they will "fix my nose" for me :scared:

Good. Make sure they will preserve it. :D

mandoura
12-19-2005, 03:03 PM
It wasn't too bad, nothing prevents me from getting my beloved sleep :o

How are you today? Did you enjoy your dinner with Brian and Amber?

Read about it in Brian's thread. :)

Deboogle!.
12-19-2005, 03:19 PM
It wasn't too bad, nothing prevents me from getting my beloved sleep :o:lol: Well that's good, you're lucky. Anything and everything seems to prevent me from sleeping well :(How are you today? Did you enjoy your dinner with Brian and Amber?I'm ok :D Had a very long day yesterday and in about an hour and a half I'll be picked up to go to the airport to go home for a couple weeks :D I am looking forward to being spoiled and stuffed with good food and able to lounge around the house for days at a time without changing from my pajamas :lol: Our dinner was very nice, thanks :D

adee-gee
12-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Good. Make sure they will preserve it. :D
I want it to look like MJ's :hearts:

adee-gee
12-19-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm ok :D Had a very long day yesterday and in about an hour and a half I'll be picked up to go to the airport to go home for a couple weeks :D I am looking forward to being spoiled and stuffed with good food and able to lounge around the house for days at a time without changing from my pajamas :lol: Our dinner was very nice, thanks :D
What parts of the US are you from/studying in again? I think you told me, but my memory is.....:rolleyes:

Deboogle!.
12-19-2005, 03:36 PM
What parts of the US are you from/studying in again? I think you told me, but my memory is.....:rolleyes:I'm in LA right now but I'm from Boston :D

adee-gee
12-19-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm in LA right now but I'm from Boston :D
Ooh I've been to Boston. It wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped :sad:

adee-gee
12-19-2005, 04:08 PM
Good morning Jew Crew :wavey:

Hey adee-gee, I was thinking: taking the "Do people dislike Fed or his fans?" thread one step further, I was thinking of doing a poll where people can vote for the most annoying/obnoxious fan base on MTF. Guaranteed to offend lots of people and get some fights going. :aplot: :devil: mwahahaha. eh, what can I say? It's the offseason and it's boring around here. :shrug: :lol:

Here's a list I have so far:

The Croattards <--my personal favorite group :bounce:
The Federer trolls
The Rafa nerds <--is there another name we could use? :scratch:
The claycourt snobs <--a whole breed unto themselves :lol:
The Murray meatheads <--made up of one person :lol:
The Duck trolls :haha:
The Safin sluts :unsure:
The Potatoheads
The Argie patrol :scratch:

Who am I missing from this list? Should we include names? Suggestions? :dance:
:haha: great idea!! Do it :worship:

I don't think you're missing anyone, it'd be a horrible tough call between the Federer trolls and the Croattards.

Nadal usually gets called the Rafatards, but that kind of clashes with Croattards. I don't really like the Safin sluts name, I'm trying to think of something better but failing miserably :(

Deboogle!.
12-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Ooh I've been to Boston. It wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped :sad:It's not really an exciting city per se. You have to go to enjoy the history and stuff like that, the food and the culture, too. I grew up outside the city in the suburbs, so I actually never go into the city that much lol.

OH man tangy, you're bad :devil:

adee-gee
12-19-2005, 04:21 PM
I take full responsibility for the overuse of 'tard. :angel: Fedtard, Croattard, Rafatard. Croattard sounds better right now. :cool: Rafatard is redundant but I'm not sure if I like "nerds." Fedtard is also very approp but again, it might be overused. :sad: *sigh* decisions, decisions...
Call them Fedtards and Croattards, but just call them Rafa trolls :shrug:

Deboogle!.
12-19-2005, 04:22 PM
Safinettes?

Deboogle!.
12-19-2005, 04:29 PM
I leave in about 15 minutes, Sue. I'm about to shut the comp down to pack it up :D

LMAO @ that joke!!

Hey, can I be the thread Cantor?! :awww:

Talk to you all from the other coast! :wavey:

Cat9
12-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Attn: Jews, half-jews, wannabees: VH1 is running a very amusing show delving into the murky world of Jewish name changing, little known Jews in show biz and the shocking, somewhat disturbing revelation of the Hasidic rapper. People, I give you....So Jewtastic!

Check your local listings.

Fee
12-19-2005, 06:50 PM
Cat has posted 4 times in this thread. It's a Winter Solstice/Saturnalia/Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Boxing Day miracle. Goddess bless us, every one!!!

Clara Bow
12-19-2005, 07:43 PM
Hi everyone! :wavey: I am not Jewish but this thread has some posters that I really enjoy so I thought that would say hi!

Besides- my bridesmaid was Jewish, my nephews from my hubby's side and their ma are Jewish, and the last wedding that I went to was a Jewish ceremony. Sorry- just trying to lay all of my pathetic cards out so that I won't getting booted out from this thread- even if I can't be amember. (I guess that makes me a wannabee?)

Good morning Jew Crew :wavey:

Hey adee-gee, I was thinking: taking the "Do people dislike Fed or his fans?" thread one step further, I was thinking of doing a poll where people can vote for the most annoying/obnoxious fan base on MTF. Guaranteed to offend lots of people and get some fights going. :aplot: :devil: mwahahaha. eh, what can I say? It's the offseason and it's boring around here. :shrug: :lol:

Here's a list I have so far:

The Croattards <--my personal favorite group :bounce:
The Federer trolls
The Rafa nerds <--is there another name we could use? :scratch:
The claycourt snobs <--a whole breed unto themselves :lol:
The Murray meatheads <--made up of one person :lol:
The Duck trolls :haha:
The Safin sluts :unsure:
The Potatoheads
The Argie tools :scratch:

Who am I missing from this list? Should we include names? Suggestions? :dance:

I'd like to add- as a contrast to the claycourt snobs- The Claya Playa Hatas, as there are some posters who seem to loathe clay and all the players who do well mainly on the surface.

As for Rafa trolls- how about the Bulbous Booty Brigade?

Clara Bow
12-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Well since I thoroughly enjoyed your 15 random musings you are in. However are you a clay hater or lover? And the BBB has a nice ring to it. :D

:D Thanks for letting me in cobalt! ***sings "I'm in with the in-crowd."***

I love clay, but I also love grass and hard court. I like all the surfaces that the Grand Slams are played on. I basically like almost all surfaces- though I don't like that some indoor surfaces can get "sticky."

I have to say that I am happy that Hannukah is later this year. I must confess, my dear Jewish friends on this thread, that last year I was a little late in sending my holiday greetings and gifts to some friends last year since I'm always at the last minute for anything and Hannukah was pretty early in 2004. This year, friends and family of all faiths are getting greetings and gifts on time. Yahoo!

Fee
12-19-2005, 08:11 PM
You show off, I have yet to write one single card. Some people will be getting 'Happy New Year' cards :lol: .

Clara Bow
12-19-2005, 08:14 PM
You show off, I have yet to write one single card. Some people will be getting 'Happy New Year' cards :lol: .

Fee- you'd better start crackin'. You don't want them to turn into "Happy President's Day!" or "Yea for the Spring Equinox!" cards. ;)

Great pic of you in your avvie by the way.

Fee
12-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Thank you, thought my string of Jewish player avatars would give me more Yiddish street cred amongst this crowd.

Yeah, I suppose if I didn't spend so much time on this forum, I'd get stuff done. Go figure!

Fee
12-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Yes, the first time Harel got in my car in Sacramento he said that. I nearly fell over. I took him to Target to buy a nice shirt for synagogue that night (Yom Kippur?) and he bought me a chocolate bar (I think I picked out a Twix bar). He's a good guy. Noam is another story (he'll be my next avatar).

Clara Bow
12-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Hi Clara :wavey: After today's GM implosion, I think I'll hold off doing the poll right now. ;)

I think people are suffering from tennis withdrawal symptoms. I know I am. :o

Ha ha! That may be a good idea. It is getting a bit wacky in there right now. :D At least the wheels haven't quite fallen off like they did during the last days of the Fametracker forums (that will go down in cyberspace lore. :lol: )

It will be nice to have some actual non-exhibition tennis again. I know we are spoiled in the tennis world since the off season is so short (and to the harm of the players too) but sometimes I am a greedy fan and get angsty for it to start again.

mandoura
12-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Hi everyone! :wavey: I am not Jewish but this thread has some posters that I really enjoy so I thought that would say hi!

Besides- my bridesmaid was Jewish, my nephews from my hubby's side and their ma are Jewish, and the last wedding that I went to was a Jewish ceremony. Sorry- just trying to lay all of my pathetic cards out so that I won't getting booted out from this thread- even if I can't be amember. (I guess that makes me a wannabee?)

I'd like to add- as a contrast to the claycourt snobs- The Claya Playa Hatas, as there are some posters who seem to loathe clay and all the players who do well mainly on the surface.

As for Rafa trolls- how about the Bulbous Booty Brigade?

CB, I am not jewish either but it's very cozy in here. The thread's rabbi is doing a great job keeping bad karma away. Only smiles and heartfelt laughs in here. :D

Seleshfan
12-19-2005, 11:49 PM
Hey, I'm not a Jew either, though you'd never be able to tell by looking at my penis. :lol:

And I agree, there are a great group of Jew folk here.

mandoura
12-19-2005, 11:51 PM
I want it to look like MJ's :hearts:

If by MJ's you mean Michael Jackson's :eek: , I am the one who is going to break it :( . Keep your trademark son. It's your birth charm. ;)

mandoura
12-20-2005, 12:00 AM
:haha: great idea!! Do it :worship:

I don't think you're missing anyone, it'd be a horrible tough call between the Federer trolls and the Croattards.

Nadal usually gets called the Rafatards, but that kind of clashes with Croattards. I don't really like the Safin sluts name, I'm trying to think of something better but failing miserably :(

Adam, I will not forgive you for that :fiery: . I think the Croattards are gold medal material. :devil:

Tangy, by clay snobs, you mean people who like or dislike clay? :confused:

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 02:25 AM
:bigwave: Shalom from chilly New England!

Yay I'm the cantor! *leads services and sings*

Fee
12-20-2005, 02:26 AM
do not make us sing BSB songs please...

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 02:33 AM
No BSB in temple, sadly. :(

mandoura
12-20-2005, 02:48 AM
:wavey: girls. So Deb, you're home safely?

LaTenista
12-20-2005, 02:49 AM

What about your brother Ben, he's not a doctor?

:wavey: Hi everybody! I'm not Jewish but I had lots of friends who were in high school and here on MTF. I've been to a Hannukah party and Purim, visited a temple, etc.

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 02:52 AM
:wavey: girls. So Deb, you're home safely?Yep :D

mandoura
12-20-2005, 02:58 AM
Yep :D

Great. Enjoy your time off.

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 03:05 AM
Thanks, I plan to :D Except that I have to go to the dentist in a couple days :ras:

Also I have to work on an article while I'm home :o :banghead: