Cilic chokes...again. Young number 1 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Cilic chokes...again. Young number 1

croat123
12-17-2005, 02:49 AM
cilic lost to the world number 134 in straight sets :o

shotgun
12-17-2005, 02:50 AM
cilic lost to the world number 134 in straight sets :o

lol... I see he'll have the same treatment as Mario Ancic from Croatian fans here on MTF.

croat123
12-17-2005, 02:52 AM
2nd week in a row he's lost to a no name in straight sets when he's been in a position to take number 1, so yeah, i'm pissed

shotgun
12-17-2005, 02:53 AM
Instead of Ancichoke we'll have Cilichoke now.

croat123
12-17-2005, 02:54 AM
maybe they can play doubles :)

Scotso
12-17-2005, 02:55 AM
Cilic had a pretty good year, but pretty good is never good enough for the Croat fans here.

If a Croat player ever loses a match, they're a failure.

Kristen
12-17-2005, 03:02 AM
Maybe you should tell him what a loser he is. At least, then, you'd be telling someone who cares (and maybe could do something about it).

Kristen
12-17-2005, 03:18 AM
From the ITF: Following Donald Young's defeat at the Orange Bowl to Robin Roshardt, Marin Cilic has decided not to let his dreams of becoming ITF Junior World Champion die. Both players are now heading to the Yucatan Cup in Mexico to try to capture the points needed to secure the title. Cilic had not planned to play the Yucatan Cup, therefore after his own defeat at the Orange Bowl had given up the challenge. However, as Donald Young did not go on to take the title, which would have given him enough ranking points to secure the Year End No. 1 position, Cilic has decided to resurect the fight. As the situation is still complicated, based on how far each player progresses in the tournament, in both singles and doubles..."..

croat123
12-17-2005, 02:05 PM
From the ITF: Following Donald Young's defeat at the Orange Bowl to Robin Roshardt, Marin Cilic has decided not to let his dreams of becoming ITF Junior World Champion die. Both players are now heading to the Yucatan Cup in Mexico to try to capture the points needed to secure the title. Cilic had not planned to play the Yucatan Cup, therefore after his own defeat at the Orange Bowl had given up the challenge. However, as Donald Young did not go on to take the title, which would have given him enough ranking points to secure the Year End No. 1 position, Cilic has decided to resurect the fight. As the situation is still complicated, based on how far each player progresses in the tournament, in both singles and doubles..."..
that's from last week.

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Instead of Ancichoke we'll have Cilichoke now.
:haha: Cilichoke has a nice ring to it :o

s.m.
12-17-2005, 08:48 PM
i don´t know what is the point of glorification of cilic, and than bashing him when he stumbles a little bit
he´s a kid for god sake
let him develop, let him play
his senior career is not determined by his junior ranking
he´s a talent, he could be very good, but he does not need the pressure like he is some new nadal

Kristen
12-18-2005, 12:23 AM
that's from last week.
My sinceeeeerest apologies. :rolleyes:
The article was written on the 16th.

...what s.m. said. Wait til he's 28, then give him crap for his underachievements.

bad gambler
12-18-2005, 12:39 AM
i don´t know what is the point of glorification of cilic, and than bashing him when he stumbles a little bit
he´s a kid for god sake
let him develop, let him play
his senior career is not determined by his junior ranking
he´s a talent, he could be very good, but he does not need the pressure like he is some new nadal

someone who actually talks some sense - you should transfer some of that to the starter of this thread as well :)