tangerine _dream is a bully!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

tangerine _dream is a bully!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

angiel
12-16-2005, 10:44 PM
I hate bullie, if you express your opinions about Andy Roddick, or Andre Agassi, or just anything that she does'nt like, she has your posts deleted, which is not a nice thing to do, everybody is entitled to his/or her opinions, and this is a discussion board, and it should be a discussion board :o :o

I want to know if is only her opinions matter? :devil: :mad: :sad:

El Legenda
12-16-2005, 10:45 PM
tangy a bully? noooooooo :lol:

sigmagirl91
12-16-2005, 11:06 PM
two things:

1. This is inappropriate content for a tennis discussion board.

2. If you have a problem with the offending party, the PM function was created for that purpose.

revolution
12-16-2005, 11:13 PM
Well I think Roddick is okay and Agassi is a legend, I am expressing my opinions, are my posts getting deleted?

Sjengster
12-16-2005, 11:14 PM
I hate bullie, if you express your opinions about Andy Roddick, or Andre Agassi, or just anything that she does'nt like, she has your posts deleted, which is not a nice thing to do, everybody is entitled to his/or her opinions, and this is a discussion board, and it should be a discussion board :o :o

Anything that contravened MTF guidelines in your posts? OK, if there were then you might not see it that way, but them being deleted for any other reason would just be ridiculously excessive.

Sjengster
12-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Well I think Roddick is okay and Agassi is a legend, I am expressing my opinions, are my posts getting deleted?

Expressing opinions is fine - as long as they're the right sort of opinions. ;)

Sjengster
12-16-2005, 11:38 PM
Having read through some of your objectionable musings in the Agassi forum, I have to say that you and Gigan would make fine torch-bearers to carry the Sampras-Agassi rivalry forward deep into the 21st century. So evenly matched, the same propensity for pithy antagonistic observations coupled with seemingly random use of smilies to create a faintly surreal, semi-trollish effect.

I wouldn't mind another Sampras-Agassi war of attrition between their respective fans, for me it's exactly the same as the debate about which is better, cats or dogs - I dislike them both, but in very different ways...

El Legenda
12-16-2005, 11:43 PM
two things:

ohhh come on, this thread is not as half as bad so most threads on here in last 3 weeks.

DrJules
12-16-2005, 11:46 PM
two things:

2. If you have a problem with the offending party, the PM function was created for that purpose.

What is your planned date for reaching 100,000 posts. :lol:

sigmagirl91
12-16-2005, 11:50 PM
What is your planned date for reaching 100,000 posts. :lol:

Probably in about three to four more years.

disturb3d
12-17-2005, 12:06 AM

I want to know if is only her opinions matter? :devil: :mad: :sad:Like totally.

Cherrished citizens. This should be a land of decadence, with such properties as nudist galleries and freedom of speech.

Likewise, if you wish to chat up that hot milf, go right ahead.
Or if your cup of tea is to deify that fugly foreign journeyman, it's up to you.

Ps. If you have a penis, you're not welcome.

shotgun
12-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Like totally.

Cherrished citizens. This should be a land of decadence, with such properties as nudist galleries and freedom of speech.

Likewise, if you wish to chat up that hot milf, go right ahead.
Or if your cup of tea is to deify that fugly foreign journeyman, it's up to you.

Ps. If you have a penis, you're not welcome.

Is it Davydenko on your avatar? :p

tangerine_dream
12-17-2005, 01:03 AM
Oh boy, an early Christmas pressie for meeeeeee! :banana:
For the record, yes. Deal. :cool:

prima donna
12-17-2005, 01:03 AM

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Gigan
12-17-2005, 01:06 AM

finaly you're using right (for you) avy :wavey:

star
12-17-2005, 01:24 AM

How can she have your posts deleted?

Not that I mind any post about Sampras being deleted. :lol:

bad gambler
12-17-2005, 01:27 AM

poor didums, come here and give me a hug :hug:

Fee
12-17-2005, 01:41 AM
Good goddess, this thread is almost as funny as the Spadea-Hasselhoff thread.

Angiel, if you want a life full of sunshine and roses, then don't go trolling in Duck Nation (although I admire your apparent ability to decipher heya's posts. I never have any idea what she is saying). Now scamper along...

BG, have I told you lately that I love you?

mandoura
12-17-2005, 01:57 AM
poor didums, come here and give me a hug :hug:

:lol: Can I get one too? :D

:wavey: Fee.

mandoura
12-17-2005, 02:00 AM

Yes, I was wondering too? :confused:

Fee
12-17-2005, 02:01 AM
:wavey: Fee.

Word, Mandoura. Merry Friday! :lol:

mandoura
12-17-2005, 02:11 AM
:haha: Thanks Fee. The soltice is approaching. Are you accepting gifts? :lol:

njnetswill
12-17-2005, 02:17 AM
:p Well....tangerine_dream IS the first poster who ever gave me a bad rep. :o

aceit
12-17-2005, 02:37 AM
DOWN WITH TANGY THE EVIL ANDY TROLL!

Fee
12-17-2005, 02:40 AM
:haha: Thanks Fee. The soltice is approaching. Are you accepting gifts? :lol:

YES!!!!!!!! I will accept gifts for just about any occassion, what the heck. And Saturnalia is a five day festival so load up baby!

Fee
12-17-2005, 02:41 AM

Was she the last?

njnetswill
12-17-2005, 03:35 AM
Was she the last?
I've only gotten two. The other was from KarolBeckFan for making fun of the "Mikhail's Bum" thread. :p

Fee
12-17-2005, 03:49 AM
Well, you need to get posting and piss off more people then! :D

Say something negative about Nadal's looks or Federer's dominance, that should do it. ;)

njnetswill
12-17-2005, 04:02 AM

Say something negative about Nadal's looks or Federer's dominance, that should do it. ;)

But I like Roger and couldn't care less about how Nadal looks...

I like pissing off people on wtaworld though. I have gotten about 20 badreps there.

nkhera1
12-17-2005, 04:04 AM
I don't think tangerine_dream has the power to delete posts.

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 04:07 AM
I don't think tangerine_dream has the power to delete posts.She doesn't. And anyway, is there even any proof that she's the one who had the posts deleted in the first place? I mean, anyone could have reported them, no?

Plus, everything I know about how post deletion works (including what I myself do), is that stuff isn't deleted unless it's pretty bad.

:shrug:

Federerthebest
12-17-2005, 05:29 AM
I agree. tangerine_dream should be banned.

Aphex
12-17-2005, 06:34 AM
They were pretty good in the 70's but their 80's soundtrack pretty much sucked. Last 10 years Froese has brought in his son on the line up. I mean, wtf?

Aphex
12-17-2005, 06:36 AM
And what is this crap about a 'Phaedra 05'? Isn't that idea pretty old already among the progrockers?

binkygirl
12-17-2005, 06:52 AM

Tangerine_dream loves to bully people who disagree with. I hate her, Debstah, Fee, and all their sycophantic minions.

Chloe le Bopper
12-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Ooh la la, a fan thread for Tangy. Well done!

Phunkadelicious
12-17-2005, 09:33 AM
If Tangy is so damn powerful, then why hasn't this thread been deleted yet? Unless... she could have it deleted but just enjoys all the adoration and attention. Yeah, that must be it.

Phunkadelicious
12-17-2005, 09:39 AM
Tangerine_dream loves to bully people who disagree with. I hate her, Debstah, Fee, and all their sycophantic minions.
and I am sure they are losing plenty of sleep over it!

Debstah :kiss: Are we meeting for coffee again soon?

Fee :kiss: Glad you had a good time in London

Sycophantic Minions :kiss: Why don't you come on over to my house for a good ol' game of Scrabble!

ae wowww
12-17-2005, 12:08 PM
TANGY IS A LEGEND! :D

Pea
12-17-2005, 03:21 PM
She's also a twatwaffle.:)

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 03:23 PM
and I am sure they are losing plenty of sleep over it!Oh yes, you know it.Debstah :kiss: Are we meeting for coffee again soon?I hope so!!! I'm done with everything TODAY!! We could get together for a while before I leave maybe :)

RonE
12-17-2005, 03:58 PM

From personal experience I can attest that doing the former of the aforementioned suggestions is a sure bet :yeah: and it was so much fun too :p

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 04:17 PM
From personal experience I can attest that doing the former of the aforementioned suggestions is a sure bet :yeah: and it was so much fun too :pThat makes you evil, too, I guess. :o.

(btw, haven't spoken to you in a while, hope you are doing well :hug: )

RonE
12-17-2005, 04:20 PM
That makes you evil, too, I guess. :o.

(btw, haven't spoken to you in a while, hope you are doing well :hug: )

Fine thanks and yourself? :kiss:

I love your avatar btw :lol: :yeah:

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 04:22 PM
I'll be a lot better in about 4 hours when my last exam is over :scared:

Glad you like it ;)

RonE
12-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Good luck, fingers crossed :yeah: :hug:

cobalt60
12-17-2005, 04:29 PM
Don't know about Tangy being a bully but there are certainly a lot in real life. So figure out how to handle it without the need to get others involved I guess. I am sure all will be fine.
And besides it is New Year's soon- time for a change. Maybe I will start pissing off everyone or something ;)

Deb I WANT THAT AVATAR! NOW! :p

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Is this becoming the Jew thread :o

p.s. I love the avy too :p

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 04:33 PM
Todah, Ron. I need the good luck.

You can use if too if you want, Sue!! Or, when the holiday gets closer, I have a cute av that I used last year too so you can use this one when I change it in a few days :p But I'm glad you guys like it - but I didn't have anything to do with its creation, it was all Nat ;)

Yes, we should take over this thread, like we're taking over the rest of the world :p

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Yes, we should take over this thread, like we're taking over the rest of the world :p
:haha: :haha: :haha:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Can we rename the thread to 'The Jew Crew' :rocker2:

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 04:37 PM
not unless angiel does it for us, but we should so start a non-tennis thread or something ;) :p

cobalt60
12-17-2005, 04:41 PM
not unless angiel does it for us, but we should so start a non-tennis thread or something ;) :p
OMG then everyone will think there is a conspiracy or something ;) Hey Adee at least I answered the question in this thread :p

celia
12-17-2005, 04:46 PM
tangerine-dream IS a bully. i find it pathetic that she has the time to go to lengths to track down and bad-rep all the newbies that are Federer supporters. which tells me that she has absolutely no life whatsoever in which case i feel sorry for her. like most bullies she is a coward deep at heart. and for that she is actually sympathy-worthy. :sad:

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Done :D

shotgun
12-17-2005, 04:48 PM
hahaha, the Jewish thread. :scared:

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Done :D:eek: Cool! :yeah: :p

partygirl
12-17-2005, 05:09 PM
like we're taking over the rest of the world :p
:aplot: careful honey. :p

and as far as the tang meister general...
-love her or hate her she's my homie so back off. :armed:

tangerine_dream
12-17-2005, 05:47 PM
My fan thread is still going on, eh? :cool:

like we're taking over the rest of the world :p
:lol: I like how we turn everything into a party. :aparty: :banana: :rocker:

Tangerine_dream loves to bully people who disagree with. I hate her, Debstah, Fee, and all their sycophantic minions.tangerine-dream IS a bully. i find it pathetic that she has the time to go to lengths to track down and bad-rep all the newbies that are Federer supporters. which tells me that she has absolutely no life whatsoever in which case i feel sorry for her. like most bullies she is a coward deep at heart. and for that she is actually sympathy-worthy. :sad:
http://www.manorhg.com/store/images/Rec%20Tissue%20Box%201125.1.jpg

adee-gee
12-17-2005, 05:49 PM
:haha: that box of tissues was the work of a genius :worship:

Tangy :rocker2:

mandoura
12-17-2005, 06:08 PM
My fan thread is still going on, eh? :cool:

:lol: I like how we turn everything into a party. :aparty: :banana: :rocker:

http://www.manorhg.com/store/images/Rec%20Tissue%20Box%201125.1.jpg

:haha: :haha: Tangy. You are so underrated. :hug:

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 06:15 PM
tangy's ass is mine

hands off!!!

:armed:

Fee
12-17-2005, 06:17 PM
WAIT A MINUTE!!! I HAVE A SYCOPHANTIC MINIONS?!?!?!?!?!

Who the hell are they? Where the hell are they? I need my dry cleaning picked up, some groceries, cards dropped off at the post office, and a few grapes peeled. If I have minions, this is the type of shit I am never doing again.

There's a (real) jewish guy in my avatar at the moment, does that count?

Word to Brian, adeegee, RonE, and t'others (are any of you my minions?). Merry Saturday! :D

superpinkone37
12-17-2005, 06:58 PM
I WANNA BE A MINION. But I am not peeling grapes for you. ;)

Well this was an entertaining read. Tangy :rocker2:

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Expressing opinions is fine - as long as they're the right sort of opinions. ;)

And what is the right sort of opinions, noting negative about any players here, is that what you are saying, anyone who cant look at theirselves in the mirror and see themselves staring back at then, this is a free country or so I think, freedom of speech. :wavey:

thelma
12-17-2005, 07:22 PM
tangerine _dream is :cool: ^^

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Anything that contravened MTF guidelines in your posts? OK, if there were then you might not see it that way, but them being deleted for any other reason would just be ridiculously excessive.

By saying Roddick is one-dimensional & Andre is not handsome, does that contravened MTF guidelines for you, how is that so, let me know. :rolleyes: :sad:

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:26 PM

No my dear, your posts will not get deleted for say all nice things about them, just stepping out of the box will :eek:

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:31 PM

Why dont you ask her, I am sure she will tell, by complaining to whoever run this forum, see if is lie i am telling, she even threaten to have me ban, like she did to other posters before. :wavey: :mad:

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Good goddess, this thread is almost as funny as the Spadea-Hasselhoff thread.

Angiel, if you want a life full of sunshine and roses, then don't go trolling in Duck Nation (although I admire your apparent ability to decipher heya's posts. I never have any idea what she is saying). Now scamper along...

BG, have I told you lately that I love you?

Thank you my dear, how is your day, love you too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Phunkadelicious
12-17-2005, 07:35 PM
wow that was a lovely hissy fit you just threw Angiel. Lovely lovely lovely.

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:35 PM
Yes, I was wondering too? :confused:

By complaining to whoever run this forums, I know off one other person, who posts she has deleted. :wavey: :angel:

Fee
12-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Thank you my dear, how is your day, love you too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Um, that comment of mine was addressed to BG (short for 'bad gambler' who is a member here).

Angiel, you are, of course, free to express your opinions on this board. Your mistake (I'm guessing) was to go into a player forum and criticze that player in front of his own fans, on his turf so to speak (also known as trolling). When you do that you take the risk of incurring the wrath of that player's fans. Player forums at MTF are very territorial places. Consider it a lesson learned and move on.

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:38 PM
I don't think tangerine_dream has the power to delete posts.

Trust me, she can have your posts deleted, I know of one other person, whose posts she has deleted, her name is Lee, do you know her. :wavey: :wavey:

Phunkadelicious
12-17-2005, 07:40 PM
Um, that comment of mine was addressed to BG (short for 'bad gambler' who is a member here).

Angiel, you are, of course, free to express your opinions on this board. Your mistake (I'm guessing) was to go into a player forum and criticze that player in front of his own fans, on his turf so to speak (also known as trolling). When you do that you take the risk of incurring the wrath of that player's fans. Player forums at MTF are very territorial places. Consider it a lesson learned and move on.
wouldn't that require a capability to learn? clearly she hasn't even learned yet that Tangy is not the all powerful MTF Goddess of myth who can run around deleting posts willy-nilly. If she can't accept that simple piece of information as fact, she certainly isn't capable of understanding such words as "capable," or "turf, or "do." You know, the hard to understand words.

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:41 PM
She doesn't. And anyway, is there even any proof that she's the one who had the posts deleted in the first place? I mean, anyone could have reported them, no?

Plus, everything I know about how post deletion works (including what I myself do), is that stuff isn't deleted unless it's pretty bad.

:shrug:

She surely does :devil: :devil: :o what is bad about saying Andy Roddick is one-dimensional or Andre is not handsome, it is my opinions. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:45 PM
If Tangy is so damn powerful, then why hasn't this thread been deleted yet? Unless... she could have it deleted but just enjoys all the adoration and attention. Yeah, that must be it.

Dont you get it, this is the GM thread, go on Roddick or Andre thread, and open your mouth and see where it get you my friend. :o :wavey: and she love to come meddle in others players thread, that is what i dont understand, she must talk and not you. :p

Fee
12-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Angiel, are you going to quote and respond to every single post in this thread? Wow...

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:53 PM

No I will not, this is a public forum, or so I believe, since she can meddle in others players forums, I will do the same, does she own this forum? let me know. :o :devil:

Phunkadelicious
12-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Dont you get it, this is the GM thread, go on Roddick or Andre thread, and open your mouth and see where it get you my friend. :o :wavey: and she love to come meddle in others players thread, that is what i dont understand, she must talk and not you. :p
Well then here is an idea. DO ALL YOUF FUCKING BASHING IN GM. Start a thread called: "The Roddick is one dimensional and Agassi is not handsom" Thread. Start it in GM, that way the evil and sinister Tangy won't be able to ruin all your fun! GEEE!!! what an idea!

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Angiel, are you going to quote and respond to every single post in this thread? Wow...

Why not, I hate bullies, dont you get it. :wavey: :wavey:

Phunkadelicious
12-17-2005, 07:55 PM
No I will not, this is a public forum, or so I believe, since she can meddle in others players forums, I will do the same, does she own this forum? let me know. :o :devil:
you are as some kind of thick you know that. If you want to go trolling in player forums, then don't complain when your posts are deleted. its as simple as that. keep on whining "public forum public forum" until your ears start to bleed for all anyone here cares. cause and effect sista. the cause is your trolling around in player forums, the effect is they are deleted.

Fee
12-17-2005, 07:57 PM
Well, Angiel, I was trying to help but I'm not going to argue with you. Are you going to start another thread and call 'Andre Forever' a bully too, because of this one?

http://menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=62452

angiel
12-17-2005, 07:59 PM
wouldn't that require a capability to learn? clearly she hasn't even learned yet that Tangy is not the all powerful MTF Goddess of myth who can run around deleting posts willy-nilly. If she can't accept that simple piece of information as fact, she certainly isn't capable of understanding such words as "capable," or "turf, or "do." You know, the hard to understand words.

How do you know that she cant have your posts deleted, how would you know? she can, it is not just me she do it to, and I can understand perfectly, thank you, bully. :wavey: :wavey: :devil:

surfpinky
12-17-2005, 08:00 PM
I WANT TO BE FEE'S MINION! [: or whatever.

surfpinky
12-17-2005, 08:01 PM
How do you know that she cant have your posts deleted, how would you know? she can, it is not just me she do it to, and I can understand perfectly, thank you, bully. :wavey: :wavey: :devil:
ummmm, because she's not an administrator/moderator?

Phunkadelicious
12-17-2005, 08:01 PM
Oh AWESOME!! I've never been called a bully before! :inlove:

angiel
12-17-2005, 08:03 PM
you are as some kind of thick you know that. If you want to go trolling in player forums, then don't complain when your posts are deleted. its as simple as that. keep on whining "public forum public forum" until your ears start to bleed for all anyone here cares. cause and effect sista. the cause is your trolling around in player forums, the effect is they are deleted.

i never know that you own this forum too, glad you told me or you a dictator. :sad: :sad:

Phunkadelicious
12-17-2005, 08:04 PM
i never know that you own this forum too, glad you told me or you a dictator. :sad: :sad:
Damn! I've been found out! My evil plans are ruined now for SURE!

Fee
12-17-2005, 08:04 PM
I WANT TO BE FEE'S MINION! [: or whatever.

Gosh, I suppose I should start a sign-up sheet. Are you willing to be sycophantic?

surfpinky
12-17-2005, 08:05 PM
angiel, why do you have to make such a big deal about a few posts getting deleted?

good lord |:

surfpinky
12-17-2005, 08:06 PM
Gosh, I suppose I should start a sign-up sheet. Are you willing to be sycophantic?
*yells in a solider-kind-of-way-whatever* sir, yes, sir!

Fee
12-17-2005, 08:10 PM
eggssssseeeellllent *she says in a Mr Burns type of way*

I'll think up a mission for you and get back to you, mwa ha ha...

surfpinky
12-17-2005, 08:16 PM
hee heee
I love your minion count |:

angiel
12-17-2005, 08:32 PM
angiel, why do you have to make such a big deal about a few posts getting deleted?

good lord |:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :o :o :o :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad: So you think I am making a big deal, eh, of course you would say so, why not - it's do what I say but not what I do, thank you. :sad: :sad: :wavey:

angiel
12-17-2005, 08:38 PM
ummmm, because she's not an administrator/moderator?

She told me she go complain to the administrators and have the posts she dont like deleted :sad: :sad:

Fee
12-17-2005, 08:42 PM
"Andre Forever" also said he/she would complain and report your posts, right? Why no thread for him/her?

njnetswill
12-17-2005, 09:17 PM
:haha: @ this thread.

Carito_90
12-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Tangy, I must say, of all the threads that have been done about you, this one is the funniest/most random. :haha:

Tnagy's an angel, stop. :angel: :hug:

MisterQ
12-17-2005, 09:25 PM
I was beginning to think that the passions of Andre and Pete fans had cooled into quiet respect. How nice to see some good old-fashioned insults tossed around! It's just like the old days! :lol: ;)

sigmagirl91
12-17-2005, 09:35 PM
She told me she go complain to the administrators and have the posts she dont like deleted :sad: :sad:

:shrug: And?

angiel
12-17-2005, 09:37 PM
"Andre Forever" also said he/she would complain and report your posts, right? Why no thread for him/her?

Why dont you start one for him/her? knock yourself out my friend. :wavey: :rolleyes:

angiel
12-17-2005, 09:38 PM
:shrug: And?

:shrug: :shrug: And?

Fee
12-17-2005, 09:51 PM
Why dont you start one for him/her? knock yourself out my friend. :wavey: :rolleyes:

Because I don't have a problem with him/her (obviously). We're not friends (we could be, but I've only just become aware of you in the last week and I'm not quite sure what to think yet. You are fun though, I'll give you that.).

:wavey:

sigmagirl91
12-17-2005, 09:58 PM
:shrug: :shrug: And?

You made up this thread; you tell me.

Deboogle!.
12-17-2005, 10:01 PM
She told me she go complain to the administrators and have the posts she dont like deleted :sad: :sad:Excuse me, but perhaps you're unaware of how things are run here. I know for a fact that the admins do not just delete every post that is reported. They look at the posts and make judgments about whether the posts were bad or not. So tangerine_dream does not possess the power that you say she does. There have been posts reported in the Andy forum that I have not deleted, because even though they may have been rude, they weren't bad enough per the rules and guidelines at MTF.

I'm sorry, but if you go into a player forum and post crap about the player or the posters there, I think you deserve whatever you get.

Think whatever you want about her, or anyone else. but I still can't imagine what you were hoping to accomplish by starting this thread :shrug:

blosson
12-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Woa.

Black Adam
12-18-2005, 12:30 AM
Why not, I hate bullies, dont you get it. :wavey: :wavey:
Only cowards are afraid of bullies :aplot: :ras: :angel:

bad gambler
12-18-2005, 12:42 AM
:lol: this thread still has life

cobalt60
12-18-2005, 12:47 AM
:lol: this thread still has life
"This is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend, someone started posting it so very long ago and we continue posting on it because we love it so....."

Ok I paraphrased Sherri Lewis from Lambchops Playhouse but you get the jist. ;)

Deboogle!.
12-18-2005, 12:57 AM
"This is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend, someone started posting it so very long ago and we continue posting on it because we love it so....."

Ok I paraphrased Sherri Lewis from Lambchops Playhouse but you get the jist. ;):haha:

PinkFeatherBoa
12-18-2005, 02:53 AM
Got to love the GM drama.

I have to agree with angiel though, Tangerine has been bitching around here for too long and needs a hefty ban (and a slap on the wrist for being a naughty woman). We shouldn't have to put up with her.

its.like.that
12-18-2005, 04:38 AM
And what is the right sort of opinions, noting negative about any players here, is that what you are saying, anyone who cant look at theirselves in the mirror and see themselves staring back at then, this is a free country or so I think, freedom of speech. :wavey:

what country is this? :scratch:

binkygirl
12-18-2005, 01:03 PM

Spot on!

binkygirl
12-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Oh AWESOME!! I've never been called a bully before! :inlove:

Ever been called an a$$hole? Much more apt title in my opinion.

Noelle
12-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Well, SOMEBODY's raking in the v-cash for starting this thread. :rolleyes:

Pea
12-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Fight the power, Angiel.:lol:

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 04:46 PM
:haha: I don't really have anything to say, but I thought I had to just say how funny this thread is.

prima donna
12-18-2005, 04:51 PM
:haha: I don't really have anything to say, but I thought I had to just say how funny this thread is.

You having nothing to say isn't a new theory. Simply put, you cannot resist to refrain from giving your input on every subject matter.

It's almost like your mouth is moving, but no words are really coming out.

By the way, enjoy your day, paisano.

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 05:00 PM
You having nothing to say isn't a new theory. Simply put, you cannot resist to refrain from giving your input on every subject matter.

It's almost like your mouth is moving, but no words are really coming out.

By the way, enjoy your day, paisano.
:rolls: I'd rather that than feel the need to speak, and then humiliate myself every time I do.

Have a nice day too :wavey:

prima donna
12-18-2005, 05:05 PM
:rolls: I'd rather that than feel the need to speak, and then humiliate myself every time I do.

Have a nice day too :wavey:

Relax there, try not to be any bigger of a chatter box.

I find your mere existence to be of a highly comedic content. After all, you are quite the MTF socialite these days.

Next time I have something insignificant or routine to announce (hang nail, paper cut, gum under my sneaker) I'll bring it to your attention, let's see how much ranting you can do about that.

Just ... relax. You know your mouth's a cage for your tongue if you just close it sometime.

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 05:10 PM
I find your mere existence to be of a highly comedic content. After all, you are quite the MTF socialite these days.
I'm glad I amuse you. I'm also happy you've managed to find your way here, your ability to make an idiot out of yourself is very impressive. And highly amusing. Keep it up bro :yeah:

Next time I have something insignificant or routine to announce (hang nail, paper cut, gum under my sneaker) I'll bring it to your attention, let's see how much ranting you can do about that.
How about your life. That is pretty insignificant :)

prima donna
12-18-2005, 05:14 PM
I'm glad I amuse you. I'm also glad you've managed to find your way here, your ability to make an idiot out of yourself is very impressive. And highly amusing. Keep it up bro :yeah:

How about your life. That is pretty insignificant :)
I don't think you want to compare lives or looks, let's keep this strictly MTF.

You're going to get your feelings hurt.

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 05:16 PM
I don't think you want to compare lives or looks, let's keep this strictly MTF.

You're going to get your feelings hurt.
I highly doubt someone as retarded as you could hurt my feelings :wavey:

prima donna
12-18-2005, 05:18 PM
I highly doubt someone as retarded as you could hurt my feelings :wavey:

Great choice of words, all class and an excellent display of your admirable mentality.

Will you be needing your pacifier and change of diapers momentarily, bambino ?

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Great choice of words, all class and an excellent display of your admirable mentality.

Will you be needing your pacifier and change of diapers momentarily, bambino ?
I like how someone with such magnificent looks, and such an exciting life can think of nothing better than continually start arguments with me.

You're an idiot. End of story. Leave me alone now.

prima donna
12-18-2005, 06:03 PM
I like how someone with such magnificent looks, and such an exciting life can think of nothing better than continually start arguments with me.

You're an idiot. End of story. Leave me alone now.

:eek: :worship::worship:

;)

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 06:04 PM
:eek: :worship::worship:

;)
Splendid, we're in agreement. Give me a hug now :hug:

prima donna
12-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Splendid, we're in agreement. Give me a hug now :hug:

:smooch:

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 06:08 PM
:smooch:
I wanted a hug, not a kiss :sad:

prima donna
12-18-2005, 06:09 PM
I wanted a hug, not a kiss :sad:
Italians don't do hugging.

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Italians don't do hugging.
Are you actually Italian by the way?

prima donna
12-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Are you actually Italian by the way?

100%

Born and raised.

Why else would my country flag be Italy ? :)

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 06:28 PM
100%

Born and raised.

Why else would my country flag be Italy ? :)
I thought you were born in America for some reason :shrug:

What part of Italy? Are you a footy fan?

prima donna
12-18-2005, 06:32 PM
I thought you were born in America for some reason :shrug:

What part of Italy? Are you a footy fan?
Northern Italia.

Family is from Milano & Venezia, Northern regions (Lombardia/Veneto).

Of course I'm a fan, but to view games here I need a satellite. :)

AC Milan is my favorite.

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 06:35 PM
Northern Italia.

Family is from Milano & Venezia, Northern regions (Lombardia/Veneto).

Of course I'm a fan, but to view games here I need a satellite. :)

AC Milan is my favorite.
Ah ok, nice. Kaka :yeah:

What's your profession?

:secret: I'm turning you into a chat junkie by the way ;)

prima donna
12-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Ah ok, nice. Kaka :yeah:

What's your profession?

:secret: I'm turning you into a chat junkie by the way ;)

Nothing wrong with chatting.

I'm studying Criminal Justice at New York University right now, like most people my family chose to immigrate for financial possibilities.

A lawyer in Italia is underpaid and at best can lead a mediocre life, financially that is, but here one can prosper and live like a king (assuming they are good at what they do).

adee-gee
12-18-2005, 06:58 PM

I'm studying Criminal Justice at New York University right now, like most people my family chose to immigrate for financial possibilities.

A lawyer in Italia is underpaid and at best can lead a mediocre life, financially that is, but here one can prosper and live like a king (assuming they are good at what they do).
Ah, you're studying in America thats where I got my wires crossed.

Are you good at what you do then ;)

Dirk
12-18-2005, 08:31 PM

Yes and GOD BLESS AMERCIA :worship:

Iheartandy&roger
12-18-2005, 10:27 PM
LMFAO Tangy a bully?? :haha: :lol: omg.....:rolleyes: you would no doubt do the same if your player got trashed.

AgassiDomination
12-19-2005, 03:51 PM
Tangerine for MTF president! :bounce:

star
12-19-2005, 08:01 PM
I didn't want this perfectly, sublimely ridiculous thread to drop off the front page. :angel:

artlinkletter
12-19-2005, 08:05 PM
I'm with you on this one star. This thread should perhaps be in contention(sp) for the best thread this year.

Socket
12-19-2005, 08:16 PM
Personally, I've always liked her music.

http://www.tangerinedream.org

cobalt60
12-19-2005, 08:17 PM
you would no doubt do the same if your player got trashed.
:confused: When is it ever right to bully someone about an opinion? I can understand if the trashing occurs on the player's thread ok but on GM? And sometimes the trashing isn't exactly what I would call trashing. Ok nuff said.
And Tangy I consider you one of the good guys btw.

El Legenda
12-19-2005, 08:57 PM
I Heart Tangy :hearts:

tangerine_dream
12-19-2005, 09:38 PM
:confused: When is it ever right to bully someone about an opinion? I can understand if the trashing occurs on the player's thread ok but on GM? And sometimes the trashing isn't exactly what I would call trashing. Ok nuff said.
And Tangy I consider you one of the good guys btw.
I didn't bully angiel at all. :lol: She has me confused with Andre Forever:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=62452

I Heart Tangy :hearts:
Aww, I wuv you too, Ljubowart :hug:

angiel
12-19-2005, 11:10 PM
LMFAO Tangy a bully?? :haha: :lol: omg.....:rolleyes: you would no doubt do the same if your player got trashed.

No my dear, That is where me and you differ, you are entitled to your opinions and i am entitled to mine, so is everyone here - walk good & one love. :wavey: :wavey:

sigmagirl91
12-19-2005, 11:12 PM
So, why did you start this thread?

angiel
12-19-2005, 11:40 PM
So, why did you start this thread?

Why do you keep asking the same question? :confused: I dont like other people you like to bully others, people who think that is only their opinions count, what dont you understand in that? :rolleyes: Do you only like the good thing that is said about you? Maybe we all do my dear, but the world is not run like that, for every action there is a reaction - if you cant say nothing negative about another human being, what does that makes us, eh. :sad:

Who give her the right to have my posts deleted, just because she dont like what I wrote, this is a public forum, is it not?

angiel
12-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Excuse me, but perhaps you're unaware of how things are run here. I know for a fact that the admins do not just delete every post that is reported. They look at the posts and make judgments about whether the posts were bad or not. So tangerine_dream does not possess the power that you say she does. There have been posts reported in the Andy forum that I have not deleted, because even though they may have been rude, they weren't bad enough per the rules and guidelines at MTF.

I'm sorry, but if you go into a player forum and post crap about the player or the posters there, I think you deserve whatever you get.

Think whatever you want about her, or anyone else. but I still can't imagine what you were hoping to accomplish by starting this thread :shrug:

Why dont you go over to Roddick thread and read what i have post there, before you start making judgement, go and read it for yourself and stop running off your mouth ....... if I am not accomplishing anything why are you here then. :wavey: :wavey:

superpinkone37
12-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Oh, ok.

angiel
12-19-2005, 11:50 PM
what country is this? :scratch:

The great big USA I think. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wavey: :wavey:

Fee
12-20-2005, 12:30 AM
Who give her the right to have my posts deleted, just because she dont like what I wrote, this is a public forum, is it not?

And what makes you so sure it was Tangerine Dream who had your posts deleted? It could have been anyone and she wasn't the only person who those forums who was unhappy with your posts.

angiel
12-20-2005, 12:58 AM
And what makes you so sure it was Tangerine Dream who had your posts deleted? It could have been anyone and she wasn't the only person who those forums who was unhappy with your posts.

Because it was her post that i answer - go check it out and see for youself, that was the only post that was deleted, hers that I answer, everyone else posts is there - she comes on pete thread and have other people posts deleted before, that's a fact, ask her. :wavey: :wavey:

PinkFeatherBoa
12-20-2005, 01:11 AM
Oh, ok.

I love a classic Danielle post, like this one.

Golfnduck
12-20-2005, 01:17 AM
Tangy, I love you :hug: :worship: :hearts:

El Legenda
12-20-2005, 02:15 AM
Tangy for Admin of MTF :yeah: look for her on the ballot for summer 2006

PinkFeatherBoa
12-20-2005, 02:18 AM
Tangy for Admin of MTF :yeah: look for her on the ballot for summer 2006

They'll put anyone on there, these days. :(

They call this democracy.

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 03:28 AM
Why dont you go over to Roddick thread and read what i have post there, before you start making judgement, go and read it for yourself and stop running off your mouth ....... if I am not accomplishing anything why are you here then. :wavey: :wavey:Uhhh... because she is my friend, that is why I'm here. Why are YOU here, considering you have absolutely zero proof that she is the one who had your posts deleted :retard:

And anyway, this has nothing to do with anything on the Andy forum. Your posts there were not deleted. :shrug:.

Fee
12-20-2005, 03:31 AM
They'll put anyone on there, these days. :(

They call this democracy.

MTF is a democracy? I thought it was an oligarchy. :confused:

mandoura
12-20-2005, 03:52 AM

Angie, of course no one likes bullies or to be bullied. And of course everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions. But as Fee asked, what makes you so sure that it was Tangy? She is denying it.

Did you read this post? What if she wasn't the one?

Pea
12-20-2005, 05:26 AM

I don't see you deny being a twatwaffle, though. :o

angiel
12-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Angie, of course no one likes bullies or to be bullied. And of course everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions. But as Fee asked, what makes you so sure that it was Tangy? She is denying it.

Did you read this post? What if she wasn't the one?

Trust me she is the one, because the post that was deleted was my reply to her, and that was the only post that was deleted, and when did she denied it? That wasn't the first time she did so either, having other people posts deleted. :wavey: :wavey:

lau
12-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Trust me she is the one, because the post that was deleted was my reply to her, and that was the only post that was deleted, and when did she denied it? That wasn't the first time she did so either. :wavey: :wavey:
Excuse me. I never said this, but... you are annoying!!!
Get over it!!!!!!! tangerine _dream didnīt delete your post. What she could have done is report it. Your posts were deleted because they sucked. PERIOD!
:wavey: :wavey: :sad: :sad: :sad: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mad: :mad: :mad: :o :eek: :p :p

angiel
12-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Uhhh... because she is my friend, that is why I'm here. Why are YOU here, considering you have absolutely zero proof that she is the one who had your posts deleted :retard:

And anyway, this has nothing to do with anything on the Andy forum. Your posts there were not deleted. :shrug:.

She is your friend, then good for your, with friend like that who needs enemies :rolleyes: :rolleyes: My posts was deleted there, dont tell they were not. :p :wavey:

El Legenda
12-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Tangy for President of China :yeah:

superpinkone37
12-20-2005, 11:01 PM
Tangy for president of the UNIVERSE :hearts:

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:01 PM
Excuse me. I never said this, but... you are annoying!!!
Get over it!!!!!!! tangerine _dream didnīt delete your post. What she could have done is report it. Your posts were deleted because they sucked. PERIOD!
:wavey: :wavey: :sad: :sad: :sad: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mad: :mad: :mad: :o :eek: :p :p

I said this, you are a jerk, and read back your post, see if you make sense, and I quote "tangerine _dream didn't delete your post, what she could have done is report it" that exactly what she had done. :rolleyes: :p

And tell me, why are your posts here? :devil: :wavey:

lau
12-20-2005, 11:02 PM
I said this, you are a jerk, and read back your post, see if you make sense, and I quote "tangerine _dream didn't delete your post, what she could have done is report it" that exactly what she had done. :rolleyes: :p

And tell me, why are your posts here? :devil: :wavey:
Because I like to post random smilies :wavey: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :devil: :devil: :sad: :angel: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Tangy for president of the UNIVERSE :hearts:

The UNIVERSE you said, why dont we give her the four corner of the EARTH. :wavey: :wavey: Or make her GOD almighty. :worship: :worship: :angel: :angel: :D

superpinkone37
12-20-2005, 11:04 PM
The UNIVERSE you said, why dont we give her the four corner of the EARTH. :wavey: :wavey: Or make her GOD almighty. :worship: :worship: :angel: :angel: :Dok.

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:05 PM
Because I like to post random smilies :wavey: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :devil: :devil: :sad: :angel: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here is some for you: :devil: :devil: :devil: You think your posts dont suck? help me Lord, from people like you. :wavey: :wavey:

lau
12-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Here is some for you: :devil: :devil: :devil:
And this is what makes sense of my post, I quote Your posts were deleted because they sucked. PERIOD!
:nerner: :nerner: :nerner: :nerner: :devil: :devil: :devil: :wavey: :wavey: :sad: :sad: :sad: :angel: :eek: :p

lau
12-20-2005, 11:09 PM
You think your posts dont suck? help me Lord, from people like you. :wavey: :wavey:
I donīt start threads in GM titled "X is a bully" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:angel: :angel: :angel: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :p :p :sad: :sad: :eek: :eek:

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 11:10 PM
She is your friend, then good for your, with friend like that who needs enemies :rolleyes: :rolleyes: My posts was deleted there, dont tell they were not. :p :wavey:In the Andy Roddick forum? I guarantee you with 100% certainty that no posts were deleted from the Andy Roddick forum lately - yours or anyone else's. I'm the moderator of the forum, do not tell me what does or does not go on there. Thanks. Not only were no posts deleted but none were even reported.

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:11 PM
And this is what makes sense of my post, I quote Your posts were deleted because they sucked. PERIOD!
:nerner: :nerner: :nerner: :nerner: :devil: :devil: :devil: :wavey: :wavey: :sad: :sad: :sad: :angel: :eek: :p

Is people like you, why the WORLD is like this, who love to bully others, and love to shove their opinions down other people throats :sad: :sad: I believe in free speech, even when it SUCK, period, can i say the same about you? :mad: :mad: :p

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 11:13 PM
No one's telling you that you can't say whatever you want. But just as you have the right to start this thread, lau and anyone else has the right to tell you that some of your posts SUCK. You can't claim the exercise of free speech but then whine about being bullied in the same sentence. You get your free speech, but others do too. Can't have it both ways, sorry.

lau
12-20-2005, 11:14 PM
Is people like you, why the WORLD is like this, who love to bully others, and love to shove their opinions down other people throats :sad: :sad: I believe in free speech, even when it SUCK, period, can i say the same about you? :mad: :mad: :p
Seriously speaking, donīt you think you had a "bully attitude" when you started this thread?

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:16 PM
I donīt start threads in GM titled "X is a bully" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:angel: :angel: :angel: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :p :p :sad: :sad: :eek: :eek:

No, because you are afraid to talk about injustice of any kind, that's the world we live in , if it doesn't affect you, why do you care, right :o :o

lau
12-20-2005, 11:17 PM
No, because you are afraid to talk about injustice of any kind, that's the world we live in , if it doesn't affect you, why do you care, right :o :o
There is non-tennis for that..., and politics boards too.

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:19 PM
Seriously speaking, donīt you think you had a "bully attitude" when you started this thread?

NO, because I didn't have anyone posts remove for any reason, and is not everything people said about me are you, is going to be to our liking. :wavey: :wavey:

lau
12-20-2005, 11:20 PM
NO, because I didn't have anyone posts remove for any reason, and is not everything people said about me are you, is going to be to our liking. :wavey: :wavey:
If they were removed, there was a reason.

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 11:20 PM
NO, because I didn't have anyone posts remove for any reason, and is not everything people said about me are you, is going to be to our liking. :wavey: :wavey:I've said this now three times - if you knew anything about the way this board was run before you just started this thread spouting off stuff, you'd know that posts here are NOT deleted for "any" reason.

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:21 PM
There is non-tennis for that..., and politics boards too.

ONE LOVE TO YOU MY FRIEND, I KNOW WHERE I STAND, I LIVE WITH INJUSTICE EVERY DAY, SOME PEOPLE CANT BE HELP, PEACE. :wavey: :wavey:

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:22 PM
I've said this now three times - if you knew anything about the way this board was run before you just started this thread spouting off stuff, you'd know that posts here are NOT deleted for "any" reason.

So tell me Mr. Know - it - all, why are they deleted? :wavey: :rolleyes:

bad gambler

:scratch:

MTF is a message board in cyberworld sweetheart

Deboogle!.
by the way, there's no freedom of speech on privately owned things anyway. So you can't claim any "injustice" here as you have no 1st amendment right here. :)

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:23 PM
If they were removed, there was a reason.

Give me one?

PinkFeatherBoa
12-20-2005, 11:23 PM
I agree with angiel, they like to 'crush' anyone who doesn't agree with the main opinion, here.

I say, rebel. |: I think that Tangerine_dream was a good poster to start with, it always helps to bring down the lead henchman. Hopefully, her minions will also simmer down. :)

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 11:24 PM
So tell me Mr. Know - it - all, why are they deleted? :wavey: :rolleyes:I'm a Ms., thanks. Anyway, posts are deleted for one of three reasons: "spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

Obviously someone reported your posts as falling into the third category, AND The admins decided it was bad enough to deserve being deleted. not EVERY reported post gets deleted.

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:24 PM
by the way, there's no freedom of speech on privately owned things anyway. So you can't claim any "injustice" here as you have no 1st amendment right here. :)

I have to ask you, do you own this forum, it seem like you do? :p :rolleyes:

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 11:26 PM
I have to ask you, do you own this forum, it seem like you do? :p :rolleyes:No I just happen to know about 1st Amendment law, especially as relating to the internet and privately-owned entities. I am also a player forum moderator here so I know what goes on when posts are reported. I didn't realize that simply paying attention to things around you and thinking logically were bad. Clearly they are:o

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:31 PM
I'm a Ms., thanks. Anyway, posts are deleted for one of three reasons: "spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

Obviously someone reported your posts as falling into the third category, AND The admins decided it was bad enough to deserve being deleted. not EVERY reported post gets deleted.

Did you see the post that was deleted, did you, then how did you know what I post, listen to yourself Ms., did you see my post? Let me tell you, I respect everybody opinions, good or bad, and ever since I have been here, I have never been rude to nobody, never, I read the rules and guidelines before I sign on here my friend, so i know what goes and what dont, so please dont speak for me, you did not see my post, but you are telling me what I wrote.

I will tell you what I did wrote, do you want to hear it, it is still in my memory. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:33 PM
No I just happen to know about 1st Amendment law, especially as relating to the internet and privately-owned entities. I am also a player forum moderator here so I know what goes on when posts are reported. I didn't realize that simply paying attention to things around you and thinking logically were bad. Clearly they are:o

Do you like to hold big stick over other people Debstah, I really have to ask, do you? :sad: :sad: :sad: You say you are a moderator, now I know where your interest lies, thank you. :sad: :rolleyes: :o

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Did you see the post that was deleted, did you, then how did you know what I post, listen to yourself Ms., did you see my post? Let me tell you, I respect everybody opinions, good or bad, and ever since I have been here, I have never been rude to nobody, never, I read the rules and guidelines before I sign on here my friend, so i know what goes and what dont, so please dont speak for me, you did not see my post, but you are telling me what I wrote.

I will tell you what I did wrote, do you want to hear it, it is still in my memory. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad::yawn: You continue to miss the point. It does not MATTER what you wrote. There are several things at issue here.

1: you STILL Have no proof that it was tangerine_dream who reported your posts. You are STILL just claiming things and speaking circumstantially.

2: It does not MATTER what you posted, because they don't delete posts unless they cross the line into being inappropriate. Just because YOU say there was nothing wrong with the posts doesn't mean that there was actually nothing wrong with them.

3: Combination of one and two - perhaps MORE THAN ONE person reported the posts, in which case the moderators who take care of that forum (it was Agassi's forum I guess?), in which case the more people who report it, obviously the more likely the admins are to find a problem with it that deserves deletion.

No I don't like to "hold big stick" over people... but you're showing through your posts that you don't actually know what's going on here, so I have that right to inform you, don't I? Or I am just a big bully too? :shrug:

Plus, need I remind you that my only contact with you prior to this is when you came storming into the Andy forum bashing Andy and attacking some of our regular members.... if you wanna talk about bullying, those who live in glass houses really should not throw stones.

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:40 PM
I agree with angiel, they like to 'crush' anyone who doesn't agree with the main opinion, here.

I say, rebel. |: I think that Tangerine_dream was a good poster to start with, it always helps to bring down the lead henchman. Hopefully, her minions will also simmer down. :)

You know I could cry, but I will not waste my tears, because I should have known and i am not surprise at people like them, they like to keep others down, I see there lot already, peace. :wavey: :wavey: :angel:

PinkFeatherBoa
12-20-2005, 11:42 PM
You know I could cry, but I will not waste my tears, because I should have known and i am not surprise at people like them, they like to keep others down, I see there lot already, peace. :wavey: :wavey: :angel:

Peace and love to you, angiel. May peace with you at this time of year for loving and sharing. (:

Fee
12-20-2005, 11:42 PM
14 PAGES BECAUSE YOU HAD ONE POST DELETED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wow.

(Still the funniest thread EVER on MTF. Sorry Mister Q, this is better than your Roland Garros SAT test :D )

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:44 PM
Peace and love to you, angiel. May peace with you at this time of year for loving and sharing. (:

Thank you, and same to you and your family, God bless. :worship: :worship: :angel: :angel: :wavey:

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:49 PM
:yawn: You continue to miss the point. It does not MATTER what you wrote. There are several things at issue here.

1: you STILL Have no proof that it was tangerine_dream who reported your posts. You are STILL just claiming things and speaking circumstantially.

2: It does not MATTER what you posted, because they don't delete posts unless they cross the line into being inappropriate. Just because YOU say there was nothing wrong with the posts doesn't mean that there was actually nothing wrong with them.

3: Combination of one and two - perhaps MORE THAN ONE person reported the posts, in which case the moderators who take care of that forum (it was Agassi's forum I guess?), in which case the more people who report it, obviously the more likely the admins are to find a problem with it that deserves deletion.

No I don't like to "hold big stick" over people... but you're showing through your posts that you don't actually know what's going on here, so I have that right to inform you, don't I? Or I am just a big bully too? :shrug:

Plus, need I remind you that my only contact with you prior to this is when you came storming into the Andy forum bashing Andy and attacking some of our regular members.... if you wanna talk about bullying, those who live in glass houses really should not throw stones.

I could ask you the same thing, do you have prove that it wasn't her, do you, and why dont you enlighten me what's goes on here, who did I attack in Roddick thread, tell me? and you said you are a moderator here, then God help us all. :wavey: :wavey:

Fee
12-20-2005, 11:51 PM
Deb is only a moderator in the Andy Forum, so this 'god person' you speak of only needs to help the people who visit there. The Flying Spaghetti Monster will watch over everyone else. :D

lau
God have more important things to do. Wonīt come to MTF...

Deboogle!.
I could ask you the same thing, do you have prove that it wasn't her, do you,:lol: I never said it was. And if you go on spouting your constitutional beliefs about what happens in the US, I believe the applicable concept would be "innocent until proven guilty" :scratch: and why dont you enlighten me what's goes on here, who did I attack in Roddick thread, tell me? and you said you are a moderator here, then God help us all. :wavey: :wavey:You attacked heya, one of the longest-running posters in the Andy forum, and you attacked Andy, basically saying he sucked. Obviously you wouldn't admit you said anything wrong in the Andy forum, just as you're not admitting you did anything wrong in the posts that were deleted from the Agassi forum :haha:

PinkFeatherBoa
I could ask you the same thing, do you have prove that it wasn't her, do you, and why dont you enlighten me what's goes on here, who did I attack in Roddick thread, tell me? and you said you are a moderator here, then God help us all. :wavey: :wavey:

Yup, you can see why they keep posters like tangerine, and ban the more innocent posters, instead. It's mods like Debstah, a minion of tangerine, that help this place descend into chaos.

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:54 PM
In the Andy Roddick forum? I guarantee you with 100% certainty that no posts were deleted from the Andy Roddick forum lately - yours or anyone else's. I'm the moderator of the forum, do not tell me what does or does not go on there. Thanks. Not only were no posts deleted but none were even reported.

You dont know squat about what is going on, that is your problem. :wavey: :p :rolleyes:

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 11:55 PM
You dont know squat about what is going on, that is your problem. :wavey: :p :rolleyes:I know exactly as much as you do. So if I don't know what's going on here, neither do you ;)

Fee
12-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Deb is one of tangerine's minons? Damn, she would have been a good addition to my team. Wonder if I can get Bad Gambler to sign up in her place...

angiel
12-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Yup, you can see why they keep posters like tangerine, and ban the more innocent posters, instead. It's mods like Debstah, a minion of tangerine, that help this place descend into chaos.

I think the moderator wasn't suppose to take sides here, seem I was wrong, said she is her friend, so I guess she can do anything she likes and get away with it, no question ask - she is telling me what's goes on here, if I dont know already. :wavey: :wavey:

Deboogle!.
12-20-2005, 11:58 PM
I think the moderator wasn't suppose to take sides here, seem I was wrong, said she is her friend, so I guess she can do anything she likes and get away with it, no question ask - she is telling me what's goes on here, if I dont know already. :wavey: :wavey:I don't moderate the Andre Agassi forum, I have no conflict of interest here. Moreover, this has nothing to do with the fact that I'm friends with tangy because it doesn't change the matter that posts here are not deleted unless there is good reason - regardless of who made the post AND/OR who reported it.

If you do understand what's going on, you have an interestingly odd way of showing it :shrug:

:wavey: :bigwave: :wavey: :bigwave: :wavey: :bigwave: :wavey: :bigwave:

Fee
12-20-2005, 11:59 PM
:wavey: :wavey:

lau
12-21-2005, 12:00 AM
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

angiel
I know exactly as much as you do. So if I don't know what's going on here, neither do you ;)

My friend you only think you know, take it from me :D :o and the only truth from you, you are so right, I think I did know what's goes on here, seem i am wrong, thanks to you Ms. Moderator. :wavey: :rolleyes: :wavey:

PinkFeatherBoa
I think the moderator wasn't suppose to take sides here, seem I was wrong, said she is her friend, so I guess she can do anything she likes and get away with it, no question ask - she is telling me what's goes on here, if I dont know already. :wavey: :wavey:

Yes, normally the mod shouldn't take sides like this. It's just something we have to tolerate here. Be thankful you're not a fan of Andy, Debstah doesn't half kick up some sycophantic crap in the Roddick forum. It's scary to give someone like her control. ):

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Fee
12-21-2005, 12:02 AM
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

:bigwave: :bigwave:

Deboogle!.
12-21-2005, 12:02 AM
My friend you only think you know, take it from me :D :o and the only true from you, you are so right, I think I did know what's goes on here, seem i am wrong, thanks to you Ms. Moderator. :wavey: :rolleyes: :wavey::D :o :shrug: :worship: :angel: :devil: :confused: :scratch: :bigwave: :wavey: :p :eek:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

angiel
12-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Yes, normally the mod shouldn't take sides like this. It's just something we have to tolerate here. Be thankful you're not a fan of Andy, Debstah doesn't half kick up some sycophantic crap in the Roddick forum. It's scary to give someone like her control. ):

You can say that again, real scary. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wavey:

acoffeygirl
12-21-2005, 12:05 AM
WOW...thanks for the afternoon diversion. I needed a stress relief, and laughing always helps. :)

PinkFeatherBoa
12-21-2005, 12:06 AM
:D :o :shrug: :worship: :angel: :devil: :confused: :scratch: :bigwave: :wavey: :p :eek:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Must you mock angiel's style of posting? It's frustrating, and it makes you look like the idiot, here.

angiel
12-21-2005, 12:08 AM
Deb is only a moderator in the Andy Forum, so this 'god person' you speak of only needs to help the people who visit there. The Flying Spaghetti Monster will watch over everyone else. :D

Yep, I get you. :help: :help: :banghead: :banghead:

Fee
Must you mock angiel's style of posting? It's frustrating, and it makes you look like the idiot, here.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:wavey: :wavey:

PinkFeatherBoa
You can say that again, real scary. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wavey:

So long as you stand your ground and keep on fighting for your rights.

Be proud. :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

angiel
12-21-2005, 12:10 AM

Ms. Moderator just dont get it, and never will. :rolleyes: :help: :help: :banghead: :banghead: she want us to bow down to her, in your dream. :o :wavey:

Deboogle!.
12-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Ms. Moderator just dont get it, and never will. :rolleyes: :help: :help: :banghead: :banghead: she want us to bow down to her, in your dream. :o :wavey::haha: :haha: :banghead: :banghead: :help: :help: :o :rolleyes: :shrug:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Fee
... she want us to bow down to her, in your dream. :o :wavey:

:bowdown: :zzz:

tangerine_dream
http://tinypic.com/iwuolt.png

hi angiel my friend! hi! :haha: :rolleyes: :cuckoo: :p :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

PinkFeatherBoa
12-21-2005, 12:12 AM
Ms. Moderator just dont get it, and never will. :rolleyes: :help: :help: :banghead: :banghead: she want us to bow down to her, in your dream. :o :wavey:

Yup, no way am I worshipping at her feet. She needs banning, along with Tangerine. :o :o

:( :wavey: :wavey: :bigwave:

Fee
12-21-2005, 12:14 AM
Yup, no way am I worshipping at her feet. She needs banning, along with Tangerine.

:ras: :ras: :ras:

PinkFeatherBoa
12-21-2005, 12:14 AM
http://tinypic.com/iwuolt.png

hi angiel my friend! hi! :haha: :rolleyes: :cuckoo: :p :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

There's the bitch now. Tangerine_dream, go be an idiot elsewhere. Kthanksbye.

Fee
12-21-2005, 12:16 AM

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

angiel
12-21-2005, 12:17 AM
:lol: I never said it was. And if you go on spouting your constitutional beliefs about what happens in the US, I believe the applicable concept would be "innocent until proven guilty" :scratch: You attacked heya, one of the longest-running posters in the Andy forum, and you attacked Andy, basically saying he sucked. Obviously you wouldn't admit you said anything wrong in the Andy forum, just as you're not admitting you did anything wrong in the posts that were deleted from the Agassi forum :haha:

You know for somebody who is so well inform, you are dense, really, really dense, and i did'nt do anything wrong on Andre thread, none of my posts are deleted there, go and have a look for yourself, they are all there, and will you tell or show what attack did I do to heya, what did I attack him with, and i didn't say Andy Roddick sucked, although he is, I can post here for all to see what i did post there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :wavey:

Deboogle!.
12-21-2005, 12:18 AM
Just so everyone doesn't lose faith in humankind.

So wait, wait a second. if your posts were not deleted in the Andy forum, and they weren't deleted in the Andre forum, WHERE WERE YOUR POSTS DELETED!!!??????

Fee
12-21-2005, 12:19 AM
You know for somebody who is so well inform, you are dense, really, really dense, and i did'nt do anything wrong on Andre thread, none of my posts are deleted there, go and have a look for yourself, they are all there, and will you tell or show what attack did I do to heya, what did I attack him with, and i didn't say Andy Roddick sucked, although he is, I can post here for all to see what i did post there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :wavey:

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

tangerine_dream
12-21-2005, 12:23 AM
I would but I can't find my village. :awww: :rolleyes: :p :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Seleshfan
12-21-2005, 12:23 AM
I wasn't going to share this story, but this thread looks like it's slowing down. One time at band camp, I was telling these dirty jokes, and Tangerine comes up to me with all this attitude, like "is that all you're good for, you dirty-minded queer!" I was so shocked. She had seemed like such a nice girl when I saw her earlier that day blowing our camp instructor's flute. So, I say, "maybe it is. What of it tangerine wet dream." She says, well this is band camp, and you really should be coming here to do something productive. Then she left. She continued to harass me the whole time I was there. I felt very uncomfortable. To this day, I have not been back to band camp, and it's all Tangy with Fangy's fault.

Tangy, please don't beat me up for sharing this, or get me banned. Please....

Fee
12-21-2005, 12:26 AM
I wasn't going to share this story, but this thread looks like it's slowing down. One time at band camp, I was telling these dirty jokes, and Tangerine comes up to me with all this attitude, like "is that all you're good for, you dirty-minded queer!" I was so shocked. She had seemed like such a nice girl when I saw her earlier that day blowing our camp instructor's flute. So, I say, "maybe it is. What of it tangerine wet dream." She says, well this is band camp, and you really should be coming here to do something productive. Then she left. She continued to harass me the whole time I was there. I felt very uncomfortable. To this day, I have not been back to band camp, and it's all Tangy with Fangy's fault.

Tangy, please don't beat me up for sharing this, or get me banned. Please....

:eek: :scared: :scared: :scared:

PinkFeatherBoa
12-21-2005, 12:26 AM
I would but I can't find my village. :awww: :rolleyes: :p :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Well, go clog up the shitty pollution filled streets of downtown Manhattan, whilst you are waiting.

:bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave:

superpinkone37
12-21-2005, 12:28 AM
:mad::eek::angel::wavey::confused::cool::devil: :bs: :cuckoo::rain::baby::rocker2::music::shout::toothy ::inlove::singer::timebomb:

Sorry, I just wanted to join in on the fun too. ;)

Fee
12-21-2005, 12:30 AM
:mad::eek::angel::wavey::confused::cool::devil::bs ::cuckoo::rain::baby::rocker2::music::banana::shou t::toothy::inlove::singer::aparty::timebomb:

:yeah:

PinkFeatherBoa
12-21-2005, 12:32 AM
(lots of smilies)bs::cuckoo::rain::baby::rocker2::music::ba nana::shout::toothy::inlove::singer::timebomb:

This thread isn't about fun. It's about justice, and not letting the bad posters infiltrate and destroy this forum, from the inside.

:wavey: :wavey: if you want fun, go elsewhere.

angiel
12-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Pat McEnroe,"Roddick rubs people the wrong way"-MORON commentators

OVERPAID, ANNOYING, PATHETIC, SMUG LIARS ON TV

Pat McEnroe:
1-"Roddick rubs people the wrong way. But who doesn't love...." -
Mike and the Mad Dog Channel622 Yes Network directv
Wow, why didn't you dare say this on ESPN?
Tell this to Andy, Pat. Afraid you might lose your jobs as DC Captain & ESPN commentator?

2-Roddick behaved badly. Not the right time....blah blah
(About '01 US Open quarterfinal) Sportscentury

3-"Roddick blinked." (About Andy's poor effort in the '02 US Open quarterfinal) Sportscentury '04 ESPN classic
Of course, PAT conveniently forgot about the fact that Andy showed up for his hero Sampras despite having a swollen ankle. The MTF jerks probably think it's a fake injury too.

Cliff Drysdale:

1-"Roddick got a code volation for foul language" - ESPN (Davis Cup '05)

Keep your bias to yourself. Who isn't NICER THAN Andy, Cliffy?!
Don't you love one-dimensional Andy, CLIFF??

2-"If Roddick could only get a backhand..." - Sportscentury '04
3- "Ljubicic is unpretentious." -ESPN (Masters Cup '05)

John McEnore:
"JUST HIT HARD. POWER is paralyzing."
John's advice to Andy for Wimbledon.
SURE, wasting energy serving hard & hitting everything so hard that
nothing can be done after 2 sets.

Mary Carillo
"Roddick's one-dimensional." - NBC '05 Wimbledon
How knowledgeable you are, Mary.

Pat & Mary: "Hire Brad Gilbert. He's great during French Open clay." ESPN '03

RAFAEL NADAL: I said, "I'm sorry for you."

The ball was
caught by the net band and rebounded his side of the net. "I still felt like
I was going to win but Marat played some great tennis
after that, " said Federer.

This is the thread that was on Roddick forum, that i respond to, and this is my reply to it........Below.

Some people dont like to hear the truth, and more power to these people, thank you Mary Carillo, he is one-dimensional all right. Angiel.

So please show us where did I attack heya, or Roddick for that matter. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Seleshfan
12-21-2005, 12:33 AM
I am not afraid of Tangy, so I am writing this for an anonymous poster who wishes to remain anonymous. It appears that my anonymous friend was in line at Best Buys to get one of them new X-Box 360's. My friend stood out there all night, for the chance to get one. So it's 7:00AM, and who comes pulling into the parking lot? You guessed it. Tangy. She gets out of her car, marches to the front of the line, with that typical bully badittude. The 66 year old woman, who had been in line to get one for her grandson asked her politely, to step to the back of the line. Tangy told her, "when was the last time your diaper was changed grandma....you go to the back of the line." Even grown men, were afraid to approach her. Thankfully, someone had the sense to call the police, but only after Tangy took out the first 10 people in line. Tangy's bullying was successfully thwarted at Best Buy, but who's going to stop her here?

superpinkone37
12-21-2005, 12:33 AM
hi angiel :bigwave: can I be your fangirl?

Deboogle!.
12-21-2005, 12:35 AM
So please show us where did I attack heya, or Roddick for that matter. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :pThis is irrelevant. None of your posts there were deleted.

Where was your post deleted? What are you even whining about!!!!!!!!

PinkFeatherBoa
12-21-2005, 12:35 AM
I am not afraid of Tangy, so I am writing this for an anonymous poster who wishes to remain anonymous. It appears that my anonymous friend was in line at Best Buys to get one of them new X-Box 360's. My friend stood out there all night, for the chance to get one. So it's 7:00AM, and who comes pulling into the parking lot? You guessed it. Tangy. She gets out of her car, marches to the front of the line, with that typical bully badittude. The 66 year old woman, who had been in line to get one for her grandson asked her politely, to step to the back of the line. Tangy told her, "when was the last time your diaper was changed grandma....you go to the back of the line." Even grown men, were afraid to approach her. Thankfully, someone had the sense to call the police, but only after Tangy took out the first 10 people in line. Tangy's bullying was successfully thwarted at Best Buy, but who's going to stop her here?

It's so sad that Tangerine has been allowed to treat you and people you know like this. :( I feel your pain. :(:( :wavey: :wavey:

Seleshfan
12-21-2005, 12:38 AM
It's so sad that Tangerine has been allowed to treat you and people you know like this. :( I feel your pain. :(:( :wavey: :wavey:
You know, I don't know if you should feel sorry for me, or for her? Can you imagine the upbringing that would produce a monster so heinous as Tangy?

angiel
12-21-2005, 12:38 AM
This is irrelevant. None of your posts there were deleted.

Where was your post deleted? What are you even whining about!!!!!!!!

You dont even know your own mind my friend, you are going around in circle, it was deleted in roddick thread, when i respond to tangerine _dream. :rolleyes: :o that was the only post that was deleted, the only one, i check it myself. :p :mad: :sad:

Deboogle!.
12-21-2005, 12:39 AM
NOTHING WAS DELETED IN THE RODDICK FORUM.

tangerine_dream
12-21-2005, 12:39 AM
hi all my friends! hi! :bigwave: :rolleyes: :p :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

angiel
12-21-2005, 12:41 AM
NOTHING WAS DELETED IN THE RODDICK FORUM.

And i ask you again, you sure about that, you dont. :wavey: :eek: :eek: