Pat McEnroe,"Roddick rubs people the wrong way"-MORON commentators [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Pat McEnroe,"Roddick rubs people the wrong way"-MORON commentators

heya
12-13-2005, 07:09 AM
OVERPAID, ANNOYING, PATHETIC, SMUG LIARS ON TV

Pat McEnroe:
1-"Roddick rubs people the wrong way. But who doesn't love...." -
Mike and the Mad Dog Channel622 Yes Network directv
Wow, why didn't you dare say this on ESPN?
Tell this to Andy, Pat. Afraid you might lose your jobs as DC Captain & ESPN commentator?

2-Roddick behaved badly. Not the right time....blah blah
(About '01 US Open quarterfinal) Sportscentury

3-"Roddick blinked." (About Andy's poor effort in the '02 US Open quarterfinal) Sportscentury '04 ESPN classic
Of course, PAT conveniently forgot about the fact that Andy showed up for his hero Sampras despite having a swollen ankle. The MTF jerks probably think it's a fake injury too.

Cliff Drysdale:

1-"Roddick got a code volation for foul language" - ESPN (Davis Cup '05)

Keep your bias to yourself. Who isn't NICER THAN Andy, Cliffy?!
Don't you love one-dimensional Andy, CLIFF??

2-"If Roddick could only get a backhand..." - Sportscentury '04
3- "Ljubicic is unpretentious." :o -ESPN (Masters Cup '05)

John McEnore:
"JUST HIT HARD. POWER is paralyzing."
John's advice to Andy for Wimbledon.
SURE, wasting energy serving hard & hitting everything so hard that
nothing can be done after 2 sets. :o

Mary Carillo
"Roddick's one-dimensional." - NBC '05 Wimbledon
How knowledgeable you are, Mary.

Pat & Mary: "Hire Brad Gilbert. He's great during French Open clay." ESPN '03

partygirl
12-13-2005, 11:49 AM
i heard before the davis cup final in 04 that patrick mcenroe went on a chicago radio show and said-
it was the wrong team(against spain), wrong place(in spain on clay), wrong time.

now i dont know that this is true because i didnt hear it first hand, but ...if it is he should be fired. :fiery:
I dont think he is the man to lead the u.s. team to victory,
and i really dont like him...the fact that espn put's his dumbass douche bag mouth over every men's tennis match infuriates me.

-usually commentators in every sport, to me- are moronic...its like we need their help or something...i sure as hell don't.
sometimes i think it would be blissful if they would just shut up and let us hear everything, not that sometimes they dont help out a little but i think its few and far between.
example- ice skating would'nt it be lovely if nobody talked over it?
i think so and id like the same for tennis....but it will never happen.

anyway-
get P mac outta my life. :)

heya
12-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Greedy, INCREDIBLY SPOILED BRAT, ARROGANT, HYPOCRITE, FUCKWIT, untalented opportunist Pat actually said this on MSNBC (Don Imus in the Morning)
I saw PAT PRETENDING he was so professional.
Then he acted like it was HILARIOUS to say "Wrong Place, Wrong Time..."
(JOHN MCENROE HANDED HIM THE DAVIS CUP JOB! :fiery:
)
I lost any interest in DC because Andy wasn't worried about lack of preparation on clay & concentration on hardcourts.
I saw how lethargic Andy was since 2003.
(I can't believe no one was concerned til LAST YEAR!!!!)
McEnroe didn't believe in him
-he was always talking about baseball on Jim Rome's show
Andy DID NOT LEARN much.

Pat thought, "The US can win in Spain. Andy, Just SERVE 140 mph & VOLLEY!
Andy doesn't need to practice all year!!!!
We'll WIN BECAUSE AGASSI'S PLAYING!"
ANDY got so hyped up that he
UNDERESTIMATED the match lengths.
Andy KEPT CELEBRATING & STARING AT THE CROWD to see who hated him.
"I NEED TO CLOCK 150 mph!!! We're SUPERSTAR AMERICANS!"
So, he choked badly as he served double faults at SET POINT & WASTED BREAK POINTS.

partygirl
12-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Pat actually said this on MSNBC (Don Imus in the Morning)

well i hate p mac and i hate imus.

so its official, Patrick Mcenroe is an asshole, who sucks. :ras:

Noelle
12-13-2005, 02:22 PM
I love Heya. :kiss:

Golfnduck
12-13-2005, 02:53 PM
Heya :worship:

Noelle
12-13-2005, 02:55 PM
so its official, Patrick Mcenroe is an asshole, who sucks.:eek: We all know assholes blow, but this is the first time I've heard of an asshole that sucks. :p

OMG, I can't get the mental image out of my head.

partygirl
12-13-2005, 03:07 PM
:eek: We all know assholes blow, but this is the first time I've heard of an asshole that sucks. :p.
well thats him, a special kind...a new breed of a-hole, if you will.

:OMG, I can't get the mental image out of my head.
im sorray i didnt mean to make you picture his face.

Noelle
12-13-2005, 03:11 PM
:haha: :sobbing: :haha:

heya
12-13-2005, 09:05 PM
A-holes leak their crap on Andy's big tits & junk in the trunk.

Brad Gilbert's not as dear as I thought. Make all people look like TENNIS GODS...but RIDICULE Andy any chance you GET!!! :inlove: :
"Roddick shouldn't be expected to reach #1 or #2. Federer's the only reason he's fallen.
Nadal's FAR ABOVE HIM."
"Roddick's extremely FIT. OK, he's a little unfit at the French Open.
HE WAS TIRED, so he volleyed when he SHOULDN'T HAVE."
:o
BUT YOU THINK PUTTING on more muscles & serving 160 mph were beneficial!!
2- "He doesn't need to work on the backhand. BIG FOREHAND/SERVE" (2004 Wimbledon) duh :rolleyes:
3- "Andy's BACKHAND IS STIFF." (AFTER BRAD GOT KICKED BY ANDY)
4- "Andy wouldn't let me work with him...."
Brad, YOU DIDN"T TEACH techniques on clay...
You told him to hit the ball late from 3 feet behind the LINE. You never made him change.
You didn't run around the court...
You told him to punch you ON THE ARM.
You claim that Andy was an out of control KID who denied A LOSS ever occurred!!!
Yoiu let him JUMP OFF PLANES with you.
Hmm :scratch:

J. Corwin
12-13-2005, 11:00 PM
heya, you make me go into heat :hearts:

I have declared my undying love for you, why hast thou forsaken me? :sad:

angiel
12-14-2005, 12:30 AM
OVERPAID, ANNOYING, PATHETIC, SMUG LIARS ON TV

Pat McEnroe:
1-"Roddick rubs people the wrong way. But who doesn't love...." -
Mike and the Mad Dog Channel622 Yes Network directv
Wow, why didn't you dare say this on ESPN?
Tell this to Andy, Pat. Afraid you might lose your jobs as DC Captain & ESPN commentator?

2-Roddick behaved badly. Not the right time....blah blah
(About '01 US Open quarterfinal) Sportscentury

3-"Roddick blinked." (About Andy's poor effort in the '02 US Open quarterfinal) Sportscentury '04 ESPN classic
Of course, PAT conveniently forgot about the fact that Andy showed up for his hero Sampras despite having a swollen ankle. The MTF jerks probably think it's a fake injury too.

Cliff Drysdale:

1-"Roddick got a code volation for foul language" - ESPN (Davis Cup '05)

Keep your bias to yourself. Who isn't NICER THAN Andy, Cliffy?!
Don't you love one-dimensional Andy, CLIFF??

2-"If Roddick could only get a backhand..." - Sportscentury '04
3- "Ljubicic is unpretentious." :o -ESPN (Masters Cup '05)

John McEnore:
"JUST HIT HARD. POWER is paralyzing."
John's advice to Andy for Wimbledon.
SURE, wasting energy serving hard & hitting everything so hard that
nothing can be done after 2 sets. :o

Mary Carillo
"Roddick's one-dimensional." - NBC '05 Wimbledon
How knowledgeable you are, Mary.

Pat & Mary: "Hire Brad Gilbert. He's great during French Open clay." ESPN '03

Some people dont like to hear the truth, and more power to these people, thank you Mary Carillo, he is one-dimensional all right. :mad: :eek: :o

heya
12-14-2005, 12:37 AM
Yes, Sampras was 2 dimensional.
An uninjured Roddick handled Sampras on clay & hardcourt! :eek:
Bye

angiel
12-14-2005, 12:42 AM
Yes, Sampras was 2 dimensional.
An uninjured Roddick handled Sampras on clay & hardcourt! :eek:
Bye

An injury Andy you say, get real will you heya, Andy couldn't even handle Pete, if Pete was on his last leg my dear - pete won a slam at age 19 & one at age 32, what has andy won. :rolleyes: :sad:

Didn't he give andy a wappying at the 2002 US OPEN. :rolleyes: :wavey:

andy will never achieve anything near what pete has - dont believe me, look around the ATP tour. :D :devil:

Deboogle!.
12-14-2005, 12:44 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok no need to argue. :)

Angiel, you're welcome here whenever you want of course, but you should know that simply coming here and negatively comparing Andy to Pete won't get you a very warm reception :shrug: Pete is probably my fave player of all time, but I don't really see a need to compare them like that.

angiel
12-14-2005, 12:51 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok no need to argue. :)

Angiel, you're welcome here whenever you want of course, but you should know that simply coming here and negatively comparing Andy to Pete won't get you a very warm reception :shrug: Pete is probably my fave player of all time, but I don't really see a need to compare them like that.

I am not comparing them, i am answering heya post, simply. :angel: :wavey:

He start it, because he dont like to hear the truth and everyone is entitle to their opinions, good or bad. :worship:

Noelle
12-14-2005, 01:15 AM
Umm... I love Pete. And as I've said before, Andy is no Pete. But the commentators are stupid whether commentating on Andy's matches or Federer's matches or Spadea's matches ;) Heya was just ranting.

Besides, this isn't GM.

heya
12-14-2005, 01:33 AM
When Sampras loses his 14 Slam record, he'll have another hero to look up to. :tape:
Sounds to me like personality wiins over the game of tennis.
Otherwise, Arthur Ashe & Rod Laver would lose to John McEnroe. :o

angiel
12-14-2005, 11:18 PM
Umm... I love Pete. And as I've said before, Andy is no Pete. But the commentators are stupid whether commentating on Andy's matches or Federer's matches or Spadea's matches ;) Heya was just ranting.

Besides, this isn't GM.

Why are they stupid? :confused: :(

warmy
12-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Why are they stupid? :confused: :(
They say stupid things, which is unavoidable when you talk for a living. Their actual job is to spend a 2-6 hour block of time telling us about the match that we are currently watching. :rolleyes: :retard:

angiel
12-15-2005, 12:07 AM
They say stupid things, which is unavoidable when you talk for a living. Their actual job is to spend a 2-6 hour block of time telling us about the match that we are currently watching. :rolleyes: :retard:

But isn't their job also to talk about tennis in general, the players, the health of the sport, etcs..................... :( :wavey:

Noelle
12-15-2005, 12:52 AM
But isn't their job also to talk about tennis in general, the players, the health of the sport, etcs.Often, commentators talk while the points are being played out on topics that AREN'T related to the two players on court. Sometimes, their bias for one player shows through, and fans of the other player are shafted from enjoying the match in itself because everything is interpreted by the commentators through a biased lens. Putting commentators on mute is irritating because even the court sounds disappear.

The job of commentators is to explain what happened in the match; talking about tennis and the health of the sport is secondary. If they really want to talk about tennis in general, they should get a talk show.

My question to you is, what are you doing in the Andy forum?

warmy
12-15-2005, 01:09 AM
But isn't their job also to talk about tennis in general, the players, the health of the sport, etcs..................... :( :wavey:

All of which can be thoroughly covered in less than 15 minutes, oh say the opening introduction and warm-up. :rolleyes:

The rest of the time they’re just wading in their own puddle of shared excrement, blindly feeling for pearls of wisdom. Sometimes they stumble upon a pearl and giddily hold it up for all their colleagues to fawn over, but most of the time what they think is just an odd shaped pearl is in truth an old hardened turd. The turd is fawned over just the same, after all it’s hard to tell the difference when everything covered in shit.

rachelzszs
12-15-2005, 02:15 AM
I do hope Andy could benefit something from his coach!
Whoever!
I hate these losing! Just like a idiot!= = |||
He could be a all-round player...that's what I believe...:lol:

heya
12-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Commentators are too stupid to realize that a player doesn't take technique & success seriously.
YET, they still controlled the player's decisions.
2-FACED commentators USE the player for TV ratings, but they can't care less that tennis FANS are SICKENED by the FAKE WORSHIP & BACKSTABBING.

At the same time, the TV RATS would never BACKSTAB or RIDICULE
3-4 OTHER players BECAUSE they're FRIENDS (with players) or DELUSIONAL about these players!!!

MissFairy
12-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Often, commentators talk while the points are being played out on topics that AREN'T related to the two players on court. Sometimes, their bias for one player shows through, and fans of the other player are shafted from enjoying the match in itself because everything is interpreted by the commentators through a biased lens. Putting commentators on mute is irritating because even the court sounds disappear.

The job of commentators is to explain what happened in the match; talking about tennis and the health of the sport is secondary. If they really want to talk about tennis in general, they should get a talk show.
:kiss:

heya
12-15-2005, 06:29 PM
I've witnessed the egomaniac John McEnroe TV show in which he praised ANDY, who called the show, for playing SO "GREAT" after his POOR performance. :rolleyes:.
He drooled when Fed, his wife & PatMc were on the show.
Good thing it was cancelled. The TV crowd applauded to be polite. Usually, it was silent. :sleep: 0 RATINGS

Pat's amazing intelligence isn't enough.
I, too, heard horrible singing from Pat's wife (US Open highlight show).
Let's hope that Pat's baby- who'll be born in April- will be a decent human.

partygirl
12-15-2005, 08:23 PM
i cannot be a part of any negative johnny mac talk.

he is an ass though...
but i enjoy it...his brother, i wanna shove in a trash can- with a lid ;) bitch
do you think p-mac is smart or was that fecisious? i just think he remembers stuff- big difference.

surfpinky
12-15-2005, 08:32 PM
i cannot be a part of any negative johnny mac talk.

he is an ass though...
but i enjoy it...his brother, i wanna shove in a trash can- with a lid ;) bitch
do you think p-mac is smart or was that fecisious? i just think he remembers stuff- big difference.
wait, do you mean facetious? as in funny/not serious? d:
I just think pmac is trying to kiss up ;). And johnny mac just says whatever he wants lol, but I like him. d:

angiel
12-15-2005, 09:08 PM
Often, commentators talk while the points are being played out on topics that AREN'T related to the two players on court. Sometimes, their bias for one player shows through, and fans of the other player are shafted from enjoying the match in itself because everything is interpreted by the commentators through a biased lens. Putting commentators on mute is irritating because even the court sounds disappear.

My question to you is, what are you doing in the Andy forum?

What I am doing here? is this your forum, never know your name was Andy Roddick. :mad: this is a public forum you know? :wavey: :D

People who dont like to hear anything negative about themselves, only the positive, is nobody at all. :wavey:

partygirl
12-15-2005, 09:14 PM
wait, do you mean facetious?
corrected :o :o .
as far as j mac. you don't argue with a man who can achive greatness in short- shorts, and did. :lick:

surfpinky
12-15-2005, 09:24 PM
What I am doing here? is this your forum, never know your name was Andy Roddick. :mad: this is a public forum you know? :wavey: :D

People who dont like to hear anything negative about themselves, only the positive, is nobody at all. :wavey:
would you like it if I went into pete's forum and said negative things about him? huh? would you?

anyway, that's what GM is for. Players have their own forums so people that like them and are fans of them can meet and chat about them.

blosson
12-15-2005, 09:28 PM
:drink:

angiel
12-15-2005, 09:40 PM
would you like it if I went into pete's forum and said negative things about him? huh? would you?

anyway, that's what GM is for. Players have their own forums so people that like them and are fans of them can meet and chat about them.

Let me ask you, what negative has i post about Roddick, let me know, then come and post all the negatives you want at Pete's.

That's where me and you differ, I like the good and bad of this world. :wavey:

Noelle
12-16-2005, 01:31 AM
You came in here insulting one of our regular posters. :(

heya
12-16-2005, 01:44 AM
This person doesn't bother me. The ignore feature is good. That's what you get when you post "a painful thread." :o