MORE Photos of Mia Rebecca Hewitt (and her mom & dad)! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

MORE Photos of Mia Rebecca Hewitt (and her mom & dad)!

Socket
12-10-2005, 03:14 PM
It's not very big, but here it is! :woohoo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Amphorae/newparents.jpg

More to come early next week. :)

onewoman74
12-10-2005, 03:32 PM
They look so happy...what a nice pix!! Congrats to the Hewitt's.

gusman890
12-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Aww thats cute, i hope their family goes well =)

AgassiDomination
12-10-2005, 03:46 PM
:yeah:

Lleytonisthebest
12-10-2005, 04:08 PM
how nice!

thelma
12-10-2005, 04:10 PM
So cute!!! :)

Thanks Marlene! :)

Shooze4ever
12-10-2005, 04:10 PM
sweet.

GonzoFan
12-10-2005, 04:28 PM
that's a great pic! they look so adorable! :hearts:

superpinkone37
12-10-2005, 04:46 PM
awwww:)

landoud
12-10-2005, 04:47 PM
that will be my fav of the year

*Ljubica*
12-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Thanks for sharing Socket - they look very happy and Mia looks really cute :)

Deboogle!.
12-10-2005, 05:23 PM
awwwww :):D

Alexiana
12-10-2005, 05:28 PM
cute as every baby :)

kukka
12-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Mia looks like a cute babygirl. :) Thanks for the pic!

bellascarlett
12-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Very cute...:D

avocadoe
12-10-2005, 06:29 PM
soooooooooooooo adorable of all 3 :)

Frederick16
12-10-2005, 06:31 PM
i hope that now lleyton is a dad he behave more better on court!!

Mount Goddess
12-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Sorry to say this, but she looks just like every other baby I see at work every day!!!

surfpinky
12-10-2005, 07:25 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww [: :D they all look so cute :D

sigmagirl91
12-10-2005, 07:26 PM
She's a precious baby.

Björki
12-10-2005, 07:32 PM
cute :)

tennisinparis
12-10-2005, 07:47 PM
cute baby.

DrJules
12-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Lleyton may start to prefer a settled family life to travelling the tennis tour. :)

Becarina
12-10-2005, 08:43 PM
cute

Hagar
12-10-2005, 08:47 PM
She looks very cute! :D
Well, she's got cute parents so not really surprising.

Chloe le Bopper
12-10-2005, 08:52 PM
awww, le bebe!

I'm gonna steal it.

Mrs. B
12-10-2005, 09:22 PM
awww, le bebe!

I'm gonna steal it.

:lol:

she looks like Papa Lleyton. :angel:

williaer
12-10-2005, 09:24 PM
aw how gorgeous :)

Ceri
12-10-2005, 09:59 PM
She's lovely, and that's a great pic of them all! :)

musefanatic
12-10-2005, 10:07 PM
What a lovely photie!

musefanatic
12-10-2005, 10:08 PM
What a lovely photie! Thanks! :)

lunahielo
12-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Beautiful pic of the whole family. :yeah:
Thanks.
luna

bad gambler
12-10-2005, 10:23 PM
good work rusty and bec

Corey Feldman
12-11-2005, 02:05 AM
Its a small baby

LaTenista
12-11-2005, 02:29 AM
Adorable. Bec looks great BTW.

Fergie
12-11-2005, 02:53 AM
What a cute pic :hearts:

its.like.that
12-11-2005, 03:00 AM
wow... a baby with two clueless parents. who cares :rolleyes:

Socket
12-11-2005, 03:18 AM
Then why did you open the thread?

12-11-2005, 03:33 AM
What a nice picture :) The baby looks so sweet and Bec really looks good. I think having a little girl must of made her very happy ;) Thanks for posting the picture :worship:
I hope we will soon be able to see more of them.

bad gambler
12-11-2005, 03:40 AM

lol

Gonzo Hates Me!
12-11-2005, 06:38 AM
Don't really get the whole, sell "exclusive" baby photos for $500,000 to a magazine--just kinda takes away from the purity of the baby imo... and it is making money off of having a baby for Christ sake. Let the baby take her nap. And this goes for Britney Spears, Denise Richards, and all the people who feel the need to do that. I just think it's weird

But, nevertheless, congrats Lleyton

jes_021
12-11-2005, 10:53 AM

Apparently you, when you take the time to respond :rolleyes:

All 3 look great :yeah: Congrats to the happy parents.

blosson
12-11-2005, 12:17 PM
super cute.

Socket
12-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Don't really get the whole, sell "exclusive" baby photos for $500,000 to a magazine--just kinda takes away from the purity of the baby imo... and it is making money off of having a baby for Christ sake. Let the baby take her nap. And this goes for Britney Spears, Denise Richards, and all the people who feel the need to do that. I just think it's weird

There's something deliciously ironic about somebody who calls herself an ATP groupie complaining about "purity." :D :D

lau
12-11-2005, 12:41 PM
There's something deliciously ironic about somebody who calls herself an ATP groupie complaining about "purity." :D :D

Cute pic :D :)

^Sue^
12-11-2005, 12:43 PM
cute Mia....she is so lucky cos has a pretty mom and talented daddy....

Peta Pan
12-11-2005, 12:46 PM

well it's between 1.3 and 1.6 million Australian dollar I believe. But I also THINK the money is to be going to a charity (although I'm not 100% certain on that fact).

Anyway, baby Mia looks adorable and Bec is looking as lovely as usual :yeah:

I just don't really look forward to the huge excess of Woman's Day magazines I'm going to receive in my load to display at work tomorrow because of this story being such a big seller :bigcry:

Lleytonisthebest
12-11-2005, 12:49 PM
yes the money will go to poor children of Cambodge

Socket
12-11-2005, 01:19 PM
well it's between 1.3 and 1.6 million Australian dollar I believe. But I also THINK the money is to be going to a charity (although I'm not 100% certain on that fact).

Anyway, baby Mia looks adorable and Bec is looking as lovely as usual :yeah:

I just don't really look forward to the huge excess of Woman's Day magazines I'm going to receive in my load to display at work tomorrow because of this story being such a big seller :bigcry:
GREAT avie, BTW. :yeah:

Raquel
12-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Lovely picture :) They all look great

mini155
12-11-2005, 03:38 PM
cute pic... thx for posting it here :yeah:

casillas_girl
12-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh, that's so sweet of them! They are so thoughtful! :D

star
12-11-2005, 07:17 PM

I wish that were true, but when they announced the money from their engagement interview/photo spread would go to the Cambodian orphanage, it turned out that only a rather minor percentage actually went to the orphanage.

almouchie
12-11-2005, 07:44 PM
they seem eagerly interested in exposing themselves to the public & tabliods & have their lives posted on newspaper. they sold theri wedding ceremony to a mag for 1 million that paid for the lavish ceremony. i bet they were paid to get the exclusive first pics of their daughter

star
12-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Yes, they were paid. That's been discussed -- along with the amount-- in this very thread..... so you aren't really that clever a predictor.

But at least they are a cute couple and photogenic. :p :p :p

Socket
12-11-2005, 11:23 PM
More photos of Mia and her mommy and daddy. Lleyton looks so happy with his little girl! :inlove: :inlove:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Amphorae/hewittfamily.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Amphorae/miabyherself.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Amphorae/MiaandDaddy.jpg

shotgun
12-12-2005, 12:30 AM
Yep... she looks more like daddy than like mommy... unfortunately.

williaer
12-12-2005, 12:44 AM
awwwwwwwww
makes my heart feel warm and fuzzy

:rolleyes: to lleyton taking his shirt off for a photo with the new bub

im not so sure im a fan of the whole 'getting money from having a baby', as if they dont have enough $$$ anyway!!

R.Federer
12-12-2005, 02:57 AM
There is no doubt that baby is a mini-me of leyton!!!!
So cute

Federerthebest
12-12-2005, 03:00 AM
I'm sorry, but that baby is pretty ugly. It looks like an alien. Congrats to them anyway.

Socket
12-12-2005, 03:11 AM
awwwwwwwww

im not so sure im a fan of the whole 'getting money from having a baby', as if they dont have enough $$$ anyway!!
He's a modern, involved dad.

He was probably just trying to breast-feed. ;)

Oriental_Rain
12-12-2005, 03:54 AM
baby girl's first word would be a loud ass "Cmonnnnnnnnn"

bellascarlett
12-12-2005, 04:06 AM
omg so tiny and cute!!...:D thanks for the additional pix...bec looks good for someone who just gave birth...was it a c-section?...haha i know weird question but I can never understand how actresses can look good after having given birth...just like nothing happened to their bodies during the last nine months...

12-12-2005, 04:10 AM
My goodness that little baby certainly does look a lot like her father now, however, Mia is still very young. It will be interesting to see what she looks like a little later in life :)

Deboogle!.
12-12-2005, 04:15 AM
awwwwwww cute baby :)

cris1085
12-12-2005, 09:08 AM
they are so lovely and the baby is adorable. Good luck to them :kiss:

landoud
12-12-2005, 09:23 AM
she is adorable little baby

czech1rep
12-12-2005, 09:27 AM
baby girl's first word would be a loud ass "Cmonnnnnnnnn"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very adorable baby. :worship:

BelgianWaffle
12-12-2005, 09:39 AM
I'm sorry, but that baby is pretty ugly. It looks like an alien. Congrats to them anyway.
:rolleyes: Not all babies look adorable right after birth. Wait till you have your own, everyone thinks theirs is the most beautuful in the whole world :lol:
I think the pic of Lleyton and his baby is nice :)

basil333
12-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Nice pics... but as a mother of a young baby myself the thing that stood out to me was the fact Bec is wearing those huge bangles!!! - as soon as Lucas was born my wedding rings came off for fear of scratching him.... those huge object must certainly get "in the way" - or maybe Lleyton really IS a TOTALLY modern Father.....

Kristen
12-12-2005, 10:42 AM
:tape: That's an attractive photo of Lleyton. I had the same thought when I bought Deuce (though I am yet to read the entire article). Mia looks gorgeous in the pics with her folks.

its.like.that
12-12-2005, 10:47 AM

I didn't, you did. :confused:

its.like.that
12-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Apparently you, when you take the time to respond :rolleyes:

All 3 look great :yeah: Congrats to the happy parents.

I respond to many things, doesn't mean I care though.

;)

its.like.that
12-12-2005, 10:53 AM
awwwwwwwww

lol... something tells me that with parents like these 2 clowns, this won't be the biggest problem that kid has to face throughout its life.

its.like.that
12-12-2005, 10:54 AM

lol... finally an honest opinion.

;)

BelgianWaffle
12-12-2005, 11:48 AM
lol... something tells me that with parents like these 2 clowns, this won't be the biggest problem that kid has to face throughout its life.
something tells me that having 17000 posts in one year on a messageboard won't be one of those problems..

blosson
12-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Lovely new photos. Thanks. :D

Nikki♥
12-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Adorable photos. The little girl is so cute.

Hola Mr. SK
12-12-2005, 12:53 PM
This is really annoying that I just got a bunch of red crosses instead of pictures. My computer sucks?!:shrug:
Since almost everyone is saying she's cute or adorable, I might agree as well. ;) congrats again to the family.Wish Lleyton the AO title in 2006. :worship:
btw,the avatar above is also cute! ;)

Socket
12-12-2005, 12:59 PM
This is really annoying that I just got a bunch of red crosses instead of pictures. My computer sucks?!:shrug:
Since almost everyone is saying she's cute or adorable, I might agree as well. ;) congrats again to the family.Wish Lleyton the AO title in 2006. :worship:
btw,the avatar above is also cute! ;)
Try checking your browser settings to make sure you didn't block images.

Socket
12-12-2005, 01:18 PM
The Woman's Day interview with Lleyton and Bec. Thanks to Lauren from Lleytonland for typing it up.

Cradling their baby daughter tenderly in their arms, Bec and Lleyton Hewitt can't stop marvelling at the new life they've created. Each gurgle, each frown, even a hiccup, is cause of joy and wonder to the brand new parents, who shower her kisses.

For Lleyton, tiny Mia Rebecca beats any grand slam tennis victory he's ever won, while former home and away star Bec has slipped effortlessly into her lastest role of motherhood.

Until Mia's dream delivery on Nov.29, lleyton thought his wedding was the best day of his life. But now he's experienced childbirth at Bec's side, the awe-struck tennis ace says fatherhood is even better.......

"That was wonderful, but this is a miracle,"smiles the 24year old."it's amazing to call ourselves a little family at last; that's something I'm vey proud of. you know, i couldn't be happier. to see a baby coming out of your wife's body after nine months, and to think you made her together........

"To bring home a new little human being and to look after her and teach her everything you know about life, there really aren't any words to describe it.

"Our wedding was unbelievable, but this is a miracle...another great step in our lives together. And I am proud of the way Bec handled everything.

"She didn't scream once during the birth, although she was holding my hand very tight! I think she was more worried about hurting me than anything else. That was fine, but it was difficult to see Bec in pain. "

In fact it was a remarkably trouble-free arrival at 1.45am. Weighing a healthy 2.72kg, beautiful even lobbed exactly to schedule at Sydney's north shore private hospital, right on Bec's predicted due date.

"And that's pretty rare," beams the 22 year old mum who has already bounced back into shape.

"She's such a well-behaved little girl. she's really content and she sleeps for six or seven hours at a stretch, which means I am not too tired.

"If she doesn't need food or a nappy change, she's happy just to be in someone's arms. we haven't really heard her cry very much at all, so we're lucky."

From the moment Bec felt her first contractions - at 5:30pm on the way to the Hospital - events unfolded very quickly. "It wasn't the four and a half hour labour people think- it was a bit longer than that-but it could have been worse-but it could have been a lot worse," says Bec, speaking exclusively to Woman's Day.

"I was always positive about the experience. I'd watched childbirth videos aand read a lot of books, so I was pretty well prepared.

"I tried very hard not to be anxious-but being in labour, gosh that's not fun! there's not much you can do to distract yourself.

"At first, I coped with the pain, sitting in the bath with Lleyton feeding me lemonade iceblocks, which helped.

"But it did get to the point where I wanted an epidural, although I don't like needles, and it was such a relief. After that, I couldn't really feel anything, so the family come in for a chat before Mia was born.

Finally however, the big moment. As Bec recalls, "when the medical staff said 'OK, we're nearly ready to push', Lleyton and I looked at each other, we thought, 'oh my god, this is the last minute it's just us. From now on, there will be three of us.' And suddenly she was born, and Lleyton cut the cord."

First-time grand parents Glynn and Cherilyn Hewitt and Darrell and Michelle Cartwright, who taught the couple their solid family values, couldn't wait to see the new arrival. Lleyton's sister Jaslyn and Bec's siblings Shaun and Kristy- by now firmly convinced that childbirth is a doddle - were also on hand to add their congratulations.

"And it's pretty funny to see your older brother going goo-goo over your baby," laughs Bec who was out of bed and in the shower only an hour after Mia's entrance.

It was a wave of sheer adrenalin that carried the couple all through the night, with the doting dad dailing friends on his mobile to break the happy news, right up until breakfast at 7am.

And then an avalanche of flowers and gifts started to arrive- complete with a team bib and beanie from Lleyton's beloved Adelaide Crows- plus a visit from Davis Cup coach Tony Roche, who turned up to see his new granddaughter Claudia, but ended up sharing the Hewitts' joy.

Bec stayed in hospital for four days, in a standard room just like the 39 women giving birth at the time. She learned to breastfeed and bathe tiny Mia- one of Lleyton's favourite names - before taking her precious bundle home to the couple's $4.5 million love nest at Sydney's Palm Beach.

"You know, we can't thank the hospital CEO Greg Brown an the staff enough," says the besotted father , bouncing his baby on his knee. "They made everything so smooth and easy for us through out the whole nine months, not just the birth. They were wonderful."

Bec's mum Michele, who's been on hand to help out at home together with Lleyton's parents,says, "I know I'm a biased grandmother, but I think she's very cute."

"Everbody loves her, and Lleyton thinks Mia is beautiful," laughs Bec, as her husband whispers sweet nothingsin their baby's ear.

"He's great, you know, a really hands on dad, changing nappies and everything. And he can't wait to give her a kiss when he gets home from tennis practice everyday. I think she's going to be very spoilt, but she'll bring us many years of happiness!"

But that lies in the future. Today, the couple are making few plans, although they've already chosen Mia's godparents- Adelaide Crows player Tyson Edwards and his wife Mandy, who have three little boys of their own.

And with Lleyton's Australian Open campaign hotting up, they're looking forward to revisting the Australian Men's HardCourt Champsionships staged in his Adelaide hometown in January.

"That will be very special for all of us, because that's where Lleyton's career took off, and that's where i watched him play for the very first time," explains Bec, who knew little about tennis before she met Lleyton. "And now it will be the first place that Mia will see her daddy on court, which is really lovely."

With Mia revving up for a meal and waving her arms around - "Look, she trying out her forehand," jokes the couple - it's almost time to leave. And then Bec adds softly, "When I feed her, I see Lleyton's eyes, and and she has a dimple a dimple in her like both of us. That was of the first things i noticed when she was born.

"It's hard to tell who she looks like, but if you watch her for hours-every little expression on her face,every frown and wrinkle. Every single day,we're learning something new about her."

Hugging Lleyton close and ruffling his hair, she says,"the past year has gone so quickly, and such a lot has happened for us. But I feel like this is how we have been for ever.

It's almost impossible to imagine that only days ago, Mia wasn't here. We're both just extremely happy."

Papakori
12-12-2005, 02:45 PM
thanks for the pictures :)

LeeHesh
12-12-2005, 02:48 PM
lol... finally an honest opinion.

;)

Yeah, only an opinion that agrees wtih your is honest, innit?

:rolleyes:

Fergie
12-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the new pics, lovely baby :D

Hagar
12-12-2005, 02:52 PM
I think the baby is very cute, she's not flat like some other babies, she's already got quite some expression on her face (from who would she have that? :devil: )
Mia looks more like dad for the moment.

Hagar
12-12-2005, 02:54 PM
In the pic where Mia is by herself, she's already trying to make a fist with her right hand!!! :D

Socket
12-12-2005, 02:59 PM
In the pic where Mia is by herself, she's already trying to make a fist with her right hand!!! :D
:lol: I predict that we'll see Mia's first vicht at the 2007 Aussie Open.

its.like.that
12-12-2005, 03:08 PM
something tells me that having 17000 posts in one year on a messageboard won't be one of those problems..

nor will being weighed down by the burden of having a superior intellect to that of the average person - hey, you and this baby will have something in common!!

:D:D:D

Washa Koroleva
12-12-2005, 03:11 PM
supa cute!!!!! :hearts:

its.like.that
12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Yeah, only an opinion that agrees wtih your is honest, innit?

:rolleyes:

I don't really care what a baby looks like.

A life is a life.

A white baby = a black baby = a yellow baby = a red baby = a blue baby.

(ps. drop your dopey lingo, it makes you come across as being twice as stupid as you really are, aiight? ;) )

Skyward
12-12-2005, 03:27 PM
It's too early to tell, but the baby looks like Hewitt's mom to me

casillas_girl
12-12-2005, 03:29 PM
OMG, that pic with Lleyton and Mia is sooooooooooooooooooo adorable!! :smooch:

alfonsojose
12-12-2005, 03:42 PM
That pic of him shirtless with the baby :scared:

Socket
12-12-2005, 03:43 PM
That pic of him shitless with the baby :scared:
Was that really a typo, aj, or some kind of weird nappy-changing joke? :devil: :devil:

alfonsojose
12-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Was that really a typo, aj, or some kind of weird nappy-changing joke? :devil: :devil:
:haha: :haha: a typo :o

Sinerra
12-12-2005, 04:13 PM
These are really cute :)

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/emmajamo/d0248ba9.png http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/emmajamo/4.png http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/emmajamo/5.png http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/emmajamo/6.png

casillas_girl
12-12-2005, 04:19 PM
That's just too sweet for words! :angel:

star
12-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Oh that first one is the cutest so far! She looks adorable there. I also like the one of Mia where she's looking at her mom as her mom looks at the camera.

Socket
12-12-2005, 04:43 PM
For such a young infant, Mia really photographs very well. She's so expressive! :inlove: Thanks so much for posting those, Sinerra! :yeah:

BelgianWaffle
12-12-2005, 05:09 PM
nor will being weighed down by the burden of having a superior intellect to that of the average person - hey, you and this baby will have something in common!!

:D:D:D
At least my very underdeveloped brain will get me a university degree in a couple of months :rolleyes:
Go see your psychiatrist. I think you have some issues. :rolleyes:

Hagar
12-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Oh that first one is the cutest so far! She looks adorable there. I also like the one of Mia where she's looking at her mom as her mom looks at the camera.

She is absolutely supercute. Seldom seen such a young baby having so much expression in her face.

I bet Kim has already called Lleyton to ask if she can babysit some day when she's in Melbourne :devil: .
(Just hope this baby does not give her any crazy ideas about becoming pregnant herself... now :scared: )

surfpinky
12-12-2005, 10:02 PM
my heart just melted 3434898 times! she is so adorable! [:

Clara Bow
12-12-2005, 11:02 PM

:lol: Hee! :lol:

The first picture where her mouth is open is very cute!

Both of the parents look very nice in their pictures. I still don't quite understand the growing trend of photographing shirtless fathers with their newborns (Lleyton is not the first I have seen do this) but I guess they want to show bonding or something along those lines.

Jennay
12-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Oh gosh, what a darling! :hearts: She is so tiny. :eek:

Deboogle!.
12-13-2005, 01:28 AM
She is so tiny. :eek:She's a newborrn baby, I'd hope she wasn't any bigger than that.... otherwise, poor Bec :eek: :lol:

:p;)

celia
12-13-2005, 01:29 AM
good job Lleyton! :hearts:

Socket
12-13-2005, 03:59 AM
The entire article and all the photos from Woman's Day have been scanned, and you can find them here:

www.lleytonhewitt.biz/womansday12dec05.htm

All together now: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

mojo37_12
12-13-2005, 04:58 AM

Haha! Just imagine what the baby would look like if Kim had his baby. :baby:

Carito_90
12-13-2005, 05:52 AM
Awwwwwwww that's really cute, seriously. :) I'm very happy for them, they sound very excited and thrilled!

I wish them good luck. :)

Carito_90
12-13-2005, 05:53 AM

Prettier probably, but all babies are cute. :)

LeeHesh
12-13-2005, 06:08 AM
I don't really care what a baby looks like.

A life is a life.

A white baby = a black baby = a yellow baby = a red baby = a blue baby.

(ps. drop your dopey lingo, it makes you come across as being twice as stupid as you really are, aiight? ;) )

So I'm still 25 times brighter than your entire household. :D

P.S. Your answer has nothing to do with your previous statement--maybe you should keep track of the crap you post. Coherence may help provide you the veneer of intelligence. ;)

Yasmine
12-13-2005, 06:32 AM
OMG very sweet pictures :inlove: I'm in the baby mood at the moment with cousins and friends having babies :angel: so keep them coming :bounce:

Hagar
12-13-2005, 07:56 AM
The entire article and all the photos from Woman's Day have been scanned, and you can find them here:

www.lleytonhewitt.biz/womansday12dec05.htm

All together now: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Sugar Kane
12-13-2005, 08:58 AM
You're saying that as if The Becster was a reaving beauty... :o

its.like.that
12-13-2005, 09:38 AM
At least my very underdeveloped brain will get me a university degree in a couple of months :rolleyes:
Go see your psychiatrist. I think you have some issues. :rolleyes:

I never said your brain was underdevelopped, I simply said that perhaps you were not the sharpest tool in the shed. ;)

And your severe lack of sharpness and wit is testament to my statement. :worship:

its.like.that
12-13-2005, 10:36 AM
So I'm still 25 times brighter than your entire household. :D

P.S. Your answer has nothing to do with your previous statement--maybe you should keep track of the crap you post. Coherence may help provide you the veneer of intelligence. ;)

Yes - with such brilliant replies, my refrigerator is sure to be jealous. :worship:

Some nice logic coupled with a lovely metaphor = :yeah:.

its.like.that
12-13-2005, 10:39 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie Murphy - what are you doing on mtf? :scratch:

If Kim had the baby, it would have a chance of finishing high school, unlike its parents. ;)

shotgun
12-13-2005, 11:20 AM

At least she doesn't look like Fionna from Shrek. :shrug:

Galaxystorm
12-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Both of the parents look very nice in their pictures. I still don't quite understand the growing trend of photographing shirtless fathers with their newborns (Lleyton is not the first I have seen do this) but I guess they want to show bonding or something along those lines.

Just LLeyton shirtless , why she not ??? :sad: ...Just feminist prejudices :o

Peta Pan
12-13-2005, 11:36 AM
Bec ain't exactly ugly :eek:

In fact I would LOVE to be gorgeous as she is!!

BelgianWaffle
12-13-2005, 11:38 AM
I never said your brain was underdevelopped, I simply said that perhaps you were not the sharpest tool in the shed. ;)

And your severe lack of sharpness and wit is testament to my statement. :worship:
Did it maybe occur to you that english is not my first language and it's not easy to be witty in a foreign language. :rolleyes:

Ps. There is a spelling error in your post, oh intelligent one :rolleyes:

Socket
12-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Guys, all this quarreling is going to give the baby colic. :p

Peoples
12-13-2005, 02:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie Murphy - what are you doing on mtf? :scratch:

If Kim had the baby, it would have a chance of finishing high school, unlike its parents. ;)
Why is a baby "it"? It's not a dog, it's a baby girl.

LeeHesh
12-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Yes - with such brilliant replies, my refrigerator is sure to be jealous. :worship:

Some nice logic coupled with a lovely metaphor = :yeah:.

I'm happy to see that despite being dull, you've managed to REALLY surround yourself with intelligent, sentient beings.
As for the logic, I was only following in your footsteps, O exalted one :)

Still doesn't change the fact that your reply was inane ;)

Sugar Kane
12-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Well, the situation won't look any brighter if she looks like daddy :lol:

stebs
12-13-2005, 03:21 PM

you dont have to be sharp on a messageboard to make yourself look clever. you can ponder over a response for as long as you like.

Sugar Kane
12-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Bec ain't exactly ugly :eek:

In fact I would LOVE to be gorgeous as she is!!
OK :o Maybe it's just me who thinks she's kinda plain :shrug:

Carito_90
12-13-2005, 03:23 PM
I can't believe fights go on EVEN in a BABY thread. :lol:

Sugar Kane
12-13-2005, 03:25 PM
I can't believe fights go on EVEN in a BABY thread. :lol:
It *is* Hewitt's baby, after all :lol:

casillas_girl
12-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Come on people, don't fight! It's almost Christmas, a period of peace and happiness!! :D

R.Federer
12-14-2005, 01:07 AM
This one is a very cute family portrayal
Only question is, why are leyton's eyes looking crossed here?

drf716
12-14-2005, 02:26 AM
hope they stay together

casillas_girl
12-14-2005, 01:34 PM
yeah, but they will. They just look so happy togetter! :D

cris1085
12-14-2005, 01:47 PM
hope they stay together

I don't understand why many people think they can not stay well together :confused:

Socket
12-14-2005, 02:15 PM
I don't understand why many people think they can not stay well together :confused:
Because some people can't help being jealous of other people's happiness. And some are upset that Hewitt isn't pining away in utter desolation after he and Clijsters broke up; they don't want to see him happy without her. Whatever. :shrug: Just ignore it.

Carito_90
12-14-2005, 04:58 PM
It *is* Hewitt's baby, after all :lol:

You got a point there. :lol:

star
12-14-2005, 05:05 PM

Because everything that isn't gender specific in English is "it." So if the baby is known to be a girl you can say "she" but the appropriate pronoun for "baby" is "it"

Back to your regular programing.

Marine
12-14-2005, 06:05 PM
Well, I don't understand why some stars like to "sell" their baby to the medias, to tell a so intimate moment in details, it makes me nervous...but I have to admit baby Mia is very pretty ! I don't say that easily, i htink it's rare, but she's just perfect. ;)

bellascarlett
12-14-2005, 09:53 PM

:lol:...

R.Federer
12-15-2005, 02:15 AM
One more picture of Mama's Mia:

R.Federer
12-15-2005, 02:16 AM
I did not want to start a new thread for more baby pics, but since we are on the topic, here are pictures of India (Pat Rafter's baby girl)

Socket
12-15-2005, 02:52 AM
She's adorable! Thanks for the photos -- I hadn't seen any pictures of her before.

Sugar Kane
12-15-2005, 06:59 AM
I did not want to start a new thread for more baby pics, but since we are on the topic, here are pictures of India (Pat Rafter's baby girl)
Thank you!!!!!!!!!:hearts:

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Did it maybe occur to you that english is not my first language and it's not easy to be witty in a foreign language. :rolleyes:

Ps. There is a spelling error in your post, oh intelligent one :rolleyes:

:confused:

where??

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 05:57 PM

all animals were put on this earth as equals.

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 06:36 PM
I'm happy to see that despite being dull, you've managed to REALLY surround yourself with intelligent, sentient beings.
As for the logic, I was only following in your footsteps, O exalted one :)

Still doesn't change the fact that your reply was inane ;)

Yes, but this pales in comparison to your regal heritage and your fine upbringing emersed in the mensa society, that is the only thing being exalted here.

Refusing to make some needless superficial comment in regards to a baby's appearance - yes, that denotes both lack of sense and substance.

:worship:

virm_coria
12-17-2005, 06:42 PM
nice pics!
but i don't think hewitt's baby is that beautiful
she looks kinda alien :s

its.like.that
12-17-2005, 06:46 PM

landoud
12-17-2005, 07:44 PM
One more picture of Mama's Mia:
that's the cute one

avocadoe
12-17-2005, 09:38 PM
the Rafter child, India, is so gorgeous...I know all kids are :)

azza
12-17-2005, 10:04 PM
What a unique name Mia Rebecca

shotgun
12-17-2005, 10:35 PM
Rafter's child is much prettier than Hewitt's. :)

bad gambler
12-17-2005, 11:40 PM
Yes, but this pales in comparison to your regal heritage and your fine upbringing emersed in the mensa society, that is the only thing being exalted here.

Refusing to make some needless superficial comment in regards to a baby's appearance - yes, that denotes both lack of sense and substance.

:worship:

for someone who doesn't care you seem to keep posting in this thread :scratch:

its.like.that
12-18-2005, 03:52 AM
for someone who doesn't care you seem to keep posting in this thread :scratch:

lol... and that argument doesn't apply to most the threads I post in on mtf?

:D

BelgianWaffle
12-18-2005, 11:32 AM
:confused:

where??
I put it in bold in my previous quoting of your post. Please let's just put this to and end, shall we. You win. Everybody happy.

its.like.that
12-18-2005, 11:51 AM
I put it in bold in my previous quoting of your post. Please let's just put this to and end, shall we. You win. Everybody happy.

Thank you.

Possibly the smartest thing you've ever said.

:D

Sugar Kane
12-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Rafter's child is much prettier than Hewitt's. :)
Could it be because Rafter and his wife are much prettier than Hewitt and Bec...? :o

its.like.that
12-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Could it be because Rafter and his wife are much prettier than Hewitt and Bec...? :o

Let's just say that Hewitt fans aren't the brightest stars in the galaxy...

:p

uNIVERSE mAN
12-19-2005, 01:35 PM
all babies are ugly.

cris1085
12-19-2005, 02:11 PM
all babies are ugly.

I think you do not like babies and this is a really pity for you. Babies are always cute, some are cutiest than others, but nobody is perfect. :o

Gonzo Hates Me!
12-20-2005, 03:12 AM

Hmm, what's really worse Socket? Having "ATP Groupie" as a username off in irrelavant cyber lala land, or releasing sacred photos of your baby to the whole world to see and have random people call the baby ugly? Go ahead, make it about me. Sad. Hollow, biased head Socket strikes again When Lleyton Hewitt is involved, there is no reasoning with you. You are blinded by someone who doesn't even know you exist. Have fun posting more pictures of baby what's her name

casillas_girl
12-20-2005, 02:43 PM
I think you do not like babies and this is a really pity for you. Babies are always cute, some are cutiest than others, but nobody is perfect. :o
Come on, I think nobody can resist a baby! Even though I musst say that not all babies are cute. But it's really wrong to say they're ugly! :o

Socket
12-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Hmm, what's really worse Socket? Having "ATP Groupie" as a username off in irrelavant cyber lala land, or releasing sacred photos of your baby to the whole world to see and have random people call the baby ugly? Go ahead, make it about me. Sad. Hollow, biased head Socket strikes again When Lleyton Hewitt is involved, there is no reasoning with you. You are blinded by someone who doesn't even know you exist. Have fun posting more pictures of baby what's her name
I intend to! Exept for a few isolated idiots (as is typical of MTF), people here enjoyed seeing the photos of Mia, including people who aren't even fans of Lleyton. Most normal people love babies and baby pictures, and enjoy seeing them. :)

shotgun
12-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Let's just say that Hewitt fans aren't the brightest stars in the galaxy...

:p

That's a big number of assumptions for a single comment. ;)

El Legenda
12-21-2005, 01:01 AM
cute as every baby :)

ever baby is cute, unless you watch "Seinfeld" :rolls:

Gonzo Hates Me!
12-24-2005, 09:02 AM

Blondes are better than brunettes.

euroka1
12-24-2005, 10:45 AM
Come on, Lleyton. Time now to concentrate on the serious stuff.

Saumon
12-24-2005, 01:20 PM
as if :rolleyes: :p

Sugar Kane
12-24-2005, 02:55 PM
I am a blonde and I beg to differ :angel:

Kristen
01-09-2006, 07:13 AM
Random, vague Hewitt article (http://www.smh.com.au/news/tennis/lleytons-bub-keeping-up-disappearances/2006/01/08/1136655087933.html?page=2) from the Sydney Morning Herald. Not quite sure of the point, exactly.

LLEYTON Hewitt stopped and politely autographed a hat, then answered the question posed by volunteer Jeanette Byrnes but wanted answered by all his supporters, grandmothers in particular. "How is the baby going?" she quipped.

"Ah, good," he said, eyes averted as he quickly romped onto court eight at the Sydney International Tennis Centre, Olympic Park. He didn't whip out a photo, or comment that she was gooey eyed, or a restless sleeper, or just starting to roll over.

Merely being protective of his child to keep their family's privacy - or is it also something to do with the deal Hewitt has done with a women's magazine for a multimillion-dollar figure?

Even responding to a polite query from a stranger may be out of the question.

There was the situation at the Adelaide International last week in which Hewitt's mother-in-law was minding the baby in a courtside room blacked out by garbage bags so cameras could not pry. Bub was swathed in a light sheet, Bec Hewitt was, at the time, on centre court, holding down her day job as official glamorous cheerleader for hubby, clapping at all the right points.

Not all Australian celebrities have shielded their children from publicity to that extent.

Elle Macpherson bounds on the beach with her sons; Cate Blanchett and Rachel Griffiths happily stroll with their babies for the papparazzi, and super-sensitive Nicole Kidman is seen with her children at the basketball. Even the future king of Denmark has been proudly shown off .

Being protective of children to keep their privacy is admirable, being over-protective when a contract is involved is another thing.

This week, when Hewitt attempts to play his way into some sort of form for the upcoming Australian Open, it is likely Bec Hewitt will once again be in the players' box. Presumably with their home at Palm Beach there won't be any need for Project Mia (Bodyguards Essential). Organisers of the Sydney International say they are unaware of any special requests for a baby room, but one would be provided if asked for.

Certainly, Hewitt must sometimes ponder the massive change in his life over the past year.

At this very same competition at Sydney Olympic Park 12 months ago he was just beginning his courtship of Bec, having taken her out on a handful of dates while his former fiancee Kim Clijsters was also moving on.

Bec Hewitt was then the soapie starlet Bec Cartwright, training as official tennis partner was in its infancy, and she quickly learned the dress code: big earrings, bigger sunglasses, cool singlet tops and importantly, not to clap for the opposition.

At their wedding mid-way through last year, she said in her wedding poem: "I am your wife; I promise you one thing, stick with me and you'll have a bloody good life".

So the Hewitts now are three, with a massive fuel-guzzling Hummer (with blackened windows) for transport and Hewitt the tennis player back on court, teenage girls not caring about his attached status.

'What is he wearing, that is going to be interesting," remarked one long-haired lass pushing her way to the front to see Hewitt hit practice balls with the Swede, Thomas Johansson. "Oh," she said. "He's got his shirt on."

Hewitt's was warming up with a shiny yellow racquet, so new he had to remove the plastic. His touch was slightly off on the court: too many balls for his liking were hitting the net and he remarked to coach Roger Rasheed at one point that the court surface was very bouncy.

But his movement around the court was smooth and it wasn't until the end of the hour-long session that he was favouring his right leg.

Certainly both ankles were tightly taped, so much so it made his calf muscles look chunky.

Johansson was the one who got some spontaneous applause from the crowd for his line-ball shots.

But one thing was clear from the new Australian father at this training session. Hewitt doesn't practise his "c'mon" trademark chant. Not one was heard all day, just a couple of grunts during serves.