Opinions Please [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Opinions Please

mrpotatoman
12-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Well having read through posts here I know that many MTFers are never at a loss for words and opinions. Who is your most liked player and why? Who is your least liked player and why?

I am to lazy to see if these questions were asked before so sorry.
Come one come all Fans and Fanatics alike!

adee-gee
12-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Most liked player - Mathieu Montcourt because he's got a cool name, has hair like me, and is a promising youngster. (Ok in actual seriousness, the players in my sig, and the reasons are pretty much explained there).

Most disliked player - Nicolas Massu because he's horrible to watch and can only win a match by winding up his opponent. Other dislikes include Federer because he's too successful and Ljubicic because all his fans are crazy.

You'll probably gather from this post that I'm not the most serious poster you'll come across on MTF either.

sigmagirl91
12-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Hello...been there, done that.

cobalt60
12-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Well I guess if I had to choose I would pick James Blake. Seems to be a nice guy generally speaking. Also like Andy Roddick for his humor. As far as dislikes- nobody really as it isn't worth the energy to deal with it.
You did not ask about doubles players but if I had to pick it would be the Bryan Bros and the Israeli Duo of Erlich/Ram. Again humor and their nice way with fans.

DrJules
12-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Other dislikes include Federer because he's too successful

I guess Nadal will fall out of favour soon based on that criteria :lol: :lol: :lol: